The colloquy of Robert Cruz

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Robert Cruz and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 27, 2017, 2:41 a.m.

Subject: Optimising Video

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:08:21 -0500

Hi, My name is Mayank and I'm Producer at _Advids_[1]. We are a Video
Content creation solution that helps businesses create videos easily. I
would like to invite you to checkout _Advids_[2].

Please review how you can easily produce quality videos to show or
communicate more about Optimising. Would love to share details about
the cost and sample videos we have created in similar industry. I look
forward to hear your thoughts and ideas on creating video content.
Thanks,

Mayank

Director & Producer

_Advids_[3]

Video Creation made easy

PH +1 650-515-3363

_unsubscribe_[4]

pixel.gif

Links:

1. https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html
2. https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/7f1d3370c4af6725d0603f7a8e6c6b66.html
3. https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html
4. https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/4837573d9fcdac723470eb9761b378f9.html

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 27, 2017, 2:41 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 27, 2017, 12:49 p.m.

Sure Robert. Here is some of ourRecent Work
All our videos are aFixed & Flat Price, budgeted only based on duration,
A 60 second video is budgeted UNDER $2200 (All Inclusive) - 2DA 60 second video
is budgeted UNDER $3400 (All Inclusive) - 3D
Within 4 weeks, your assigned Video Team will develop all - your script,
storyboard, voice over, animation and sound design.Checkout How

Do let me know the best way forward.
Would love to catch up and suggest beneficial ways to use videos.

Be Awesome
Mayank A. || Director & Producer
​​​
Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 8:11 AM, Robert Cruz [email protected] wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks
like.

Robert Cruz

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/01/2017 02:41 AM, Mayank A wrote:

> Subject: Optimising Video

>

> Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:08:21 -0500

>

>

>

> Hi, My name is Mayank and I'm Producer at _Advids_[1]. We are a Video

> Content creation solution that helps businesses create videos easily. I

> would like to invite you to checkout _Advids_[2].

>

>

>

>

> Please review how you can easily produce quality videos to show or

> communicate more about Optimising. Would love to share details about

> the cost and sample videos we have created in similar industry. I look

> forward to hear your thoughts and ideas on creating video content.

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> Mayank

>

>

>

> Director & Producer

>

>

>

> _Advids_[3]

>

>

>

> Video Creation made easy

>

>

>

> PH +1 650-515-3363

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _unsubscribe_[4]

>

>

>

>

>

> pixel.gif

>

>

> Links:

>

> 1.
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html

> 2.
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/7f1d3370c4af6725d0603f7a8e6c6b66.html

> 3.
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html

> 4.
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/4837573d9fcdac723470eb9761b378f9.html

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 27, 2017, 3:19 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 27, 2017, 6:07 p.m.

Are you working with a specific budget, or do you a number most suitable ?
Be Awesome
Mayank A. || Director & Producer
​​​
Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 8:50 PM, Robert Cruz [email protected] wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget.
Is there anything better you could do?

Robert Cruz

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/01/2017 12:49 PM, Mayank A wrote:

> Sure Robert. Here is some of ourRecent Work

> All our videos are aFixed & Flat Price, budgeted only based on duration,

> A 60 second video is budgeted UNDER $2200 (All Inclusive) - 2DA 60 second
video

> is budgeted UNDER $3400 (All Inclusive) - 3D

> Within 4 weeks, your assigned Video Team will develop all - your script,

> storyboard, voice over, animation and sound design.Checkout How

>

> Do let me know the best way forward.

> Would love to catch up and suggest beneficial ways to use videos.

>

> Be Awesome

> Mayank A. || Director & Producer

> ​​​

> Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

>

>

>

>

>

> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 8:11 AM, Robert Cruz [email protected] wrote:

> Hello,

>

> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks

> like.

>

>

>

>

> Robert Cruz

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

>

> On 27/01/2017 02:41 AM, Mayank A wrote:

>

> > Subject: Optimising Video

>

> >

>

> > Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:08:21 -0500

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Hi, My name is Mayank and I'm Producer at _Advids_[1]. We are a Video

>

> > Content creation solution that helps businesses create videos easily. I

>

> > would like to invite you to checkout _Advids_[2].

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Please review how you can easily produce quality videos to show or

>

> > communicate more about Optimising. Would love to share details about

>

> > the cost and sample videos we have created in similar industry. I look

>

> > forward to hear your thoughts and ideas on creating video content.

>

> > Thanks,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Mayank

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Director & Producer

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > _Advids_[3]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Video Creation made easy

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > PH +1 650-515-3363

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > _unsubscribe_[4]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > pixel.gif

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Links:

>

> >

>

> > 1.

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html

>

> > 2.

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/7f1d3370c4af6725d0603f7a8e6c6b66.html

>

> > 3.

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html

>

> > 4.

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/4837573d9fcdac723470eb9761b378f9.html

>

> >

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 27, 2017, 11:21 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 29, 2017, 12:42 p.m.

Robert,
I gave you the pricing model, and you replied saying its a little on the higher
side.
I requested for a comfortable budget range, so I can share relevant examples,
that can be created within your budget.
All our videos are aFixed & Flat Price, budgeted only based on duration,
A 60 second video is budgeted UNDER $2200 (All Inclusive) -2D Visual Style Guide
A 60 second video is budgeted UNDER $3400 (All Inclusive) -3D Visual Style Guide
A call would be great.
Let me know the best time, and we can connect over a quick GoToMeeting session.
Be Awesome
Mayank A. || Director & Producer
​​​
Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 4:52 AM, Robert Cruz [email protected] wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are
your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Robert Cruz

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/01/2017 18:07 PM, Mayank A wrote:

> Are you working with a specific budget, or do you a number most suitable ?

> Be Awesome

> Mayank A. || Director & Producer

> ​​​

> Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

>

>

>

>

>

> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 8:50 PM, Robert Cruz [email protected] wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our
budget.

> Is there anything better you could do?

>

>

>

>

> Robert Cruz

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

>

> On 27/01/2017 12:49 PM, Mayank A wrote:

>

> > Sure Robert. Here is some of ourRecent Work

>

> > All our videos are aFixed & Flat Price, budgeted only based on duration,

>

> > A 60 second video is budgeted UNDER $2200 (All Inclusive) - 2DA 60 second

> video

>

> > is budgeted UNDER $3400 (All Inclusive) - 3D

>

> > Within 4 weeks, your assigned Video Team will develop all - your script,

>

> > storyboard, voice over, animation and sound design.Checkout How

>

> >

>

> > Do let me know the best way forward.

>

> > Would love to catch up and suggest beneficial ways to use videos.

>

> >

>

> > Be Awesome

>

> > Mayank A. || Director & Producer

>

> > ​​​

>

> > Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 8:11 AM, Robert Cruz [email protected] wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it
looks

>

> > like.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Robert Cruz

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>
> On 27/01/2017 02:41 AM, Mayank A wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Subject: Optimising Video

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:08:21 -0500

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi, My name is Mayank and I'm Producer at _Advids_[1]. We are a Video

>

> >

>

> > > Content creation solution that helps businesses create videos easily. I

>

> >

>

> > > would like to invite you to checkout _Advids_[2].

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Please review how you can easily produce quality videos to show or

>

> >

>

> > > communicate more about Optimising. Would love to share details about

>

> >

>

> > > the cost and sample videos we have created in similar industry. I look

>

> >

>

> > > forward to hear your thoughts and ideas on creating video content.

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Mayank

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Director & Producer

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > _Advids_[3]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Video Creation made easy

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > PH +1 650-515-3363

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > _unsubscribe_[4]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > pixel.gif

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Links:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 1.

>

> >

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html

>

> >

>

> > > 2.

>

> >

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/7f1d3370c4af6725d0603f7a8e6c6b66.html

>

> >

>

> > > 3.

>

> >

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/a3773e83198496c42fc9fec27988cde8.html

>

> >

>

> > > 4.

>

> >

>
https://google.mailmerge.studio/569d9c5573cef6e8039501984df5b454/85f3a41d7a85011080eff779aa60dc3b/4837573d9fcdac723470eb9761b378f9.html

>

> >

>

> > >

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 29, 2017, 3:44 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 30, 2017, 4:29 a.m.

We are a custom Video Content Creation Service for businesses.

We create *SUCH VIDEOS <http://www.advids.co/videos/>*

*Be Awesome*
Mayank A. || Director & Producer

​​​
Video Creation Made Easy
PH +1 650-515-3363

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 30, 2017, 7:03 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 30, 2017, 7:40 a.m.

Ofcourse, I have summarized everything in this MNESTY Video Creation Proposal
Also here are few interesting Videos in Logistics and Shipping
Let me know if we can discuss videos for MNESTY.
Be Awesome
Mayank A. || Director & Producer
​​​
Video Creation Made EasyPH +1 650-515-3363

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 30, 2017, 10:35 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 30, 2017, 11:10 a.m.

Sure, please see http://advids.co/

Let me know what you feel.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Optimising Video
  • On: Jan. 30, 2017, 4:30 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Delivery Status Notification
  • On: March 12, 2017, 12:31 p.m.

Dear Customer,

Please review your parcel delivery label in the attachment!

FedEx

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Delivery Status Notification
  • On: March 12, 2017, 7:30 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Item Delivery Notification
  • On: March 13, 2017, 10:49 p.m.

Dear Customer,

Please check the attachment for your item delivery details!

FedEx

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Item Delivery Notification
  • On: March 14, 2017, 5:44 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Please recheck your delivery address (UPS parcel 005288836)
  • On: March 18, 2017, 2:31 p.m.

Dear Customer,

Your parcel was successfully delivered March 17 to UPS Station, but our courier cound not contact you.

Please check delivery label attached!

Warm regards,
Armando Christopher,
UPS Parcels Delivery Agent.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Please recheck your delivery address (UPS parcel 005288836)
  • On: March 18, 2017, 9:51 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Parcel ID6468950 delivery problems, please review
  • On: March 21, 2017, 3:59 a.m.

Dear Customer,

This is to confirm that your item has been shipped at March 20.

Please check the attachment for complete details!

Kind thoughts,
Lawrence Turner,
UPS Support Clerk.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Parcel ID6468950 delivery problems, please review
  • On: March 21, 2017, 3:47 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Parcel #006621588 shipment problem, please review
  • On: April 8, 2017, 10:08 a.m.

Dear Customer,

Your parcel was successfully delivered April 07 to UPS Station, but our courier cound not contact you.

Please check the attachment for details!

With sincere thanks,
Ben Hester,
UPS Chief Operation Agent.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Parcel #006621588 shipment problem, please review
  • On: April 8, 2017, 11:44 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: We could not deliver your parcel, #003402153
  • On: April 18, 2017, 6:39 p.m.

Dear Customer,

Your item has arrived at the UPS Post Office at April 14, but the courier was unable to deliver parcel to you.

You can find more details in this e-mail attachment!

With gratitude,
Randy Cline,
UPS Delivery Agent.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: We could not deliver your parcel, #003402153
  • On: April 19, 2017, 12:01 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Package Delivery Notification
  • On: April 25, 2017, 5:43 a.m.

Dear Customer,

Please check the attachment for your item delivery details!

FedEx

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Package Delivery Notification
  • On: April 25, 2017, 5:37 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Problem with parcel shipping, ID:05491878
  • On: April 27, 2017, 4:43 p.m.

Dear Customer,

This is to confirm that your item has been shipped at April 26.

Postal label is enclosed to this e-mail. Please check the attachment!

Sincerely,
Randy Dolan,
UPS Support Agent.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Problem with parcel shipping, ID:05491878
  • On: April 27, 2017, 9:40 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Robert Cruz
CEO, MNesty, LLC