The colloquy of Ryan Gentry

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Ryan Gentry and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 3:58 p.m.

Dear Business Owner of Heypete.Com,

You can't expect your website to increase your revenue with so many errors. Many business owners get puzzled as their website isn't performing well, while others' are flourishing. That's unfortunate, but not your fortune!   Now, I will show you the number of
broken links, pages that returned 4XX status code upon request,
images with no ALT text, pages with no meta description tag, not
having an unique meta description, having too long title, etc., found
in your Heypete.Com.I have a large professional team who
can fix all the above issues immediately at an affordable price.

I
guarantee you will see a drastic change in your Google search ranking
once these are fixed.
If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a No Obligation Audit Report for your review. We will fix those errors with no extra cost if you choose any one of our monthly marketing plans.

Best Regards,Jacob BrownMarketing Consultant

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 5:16 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 6, 2020, 1:59 p.m.

Hello Mr.Ryan,
I received your email from Jacob regarding Heypete website error.
I have copied your email below. I noticed Heypete website is down.
Do you have any other website which you do business? Please send
me that. I will do a complete analysis on it and will suggest you
the scope of improvements that is required for your website.

If you want me to call you for further discussion, please share
your direct number. I will call you soon. You can also text or
call me to +1 646-513-6219

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Shaun

+1 646-513-6219

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ryan Gentry
<[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 22:54

Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com

To: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't
fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about
exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC
--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 7, 2020, 1:12 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 7, 2020, 2:08 a.m.

Sounds good to me too. Send me your business website and I will
do complete analysis on it. I will prepare a website audit report
and will send to you. We will fix all the problems on the website
and make the website Google friendly. Once the technical issues
are fixed, we will start online marketing for the website.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 6:43 AM, Ryan Gentry wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/08/2020 13:59 PM, wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
I received your email from Jacob regarding Heypete website error.
I have copied your email below. I noticed Heypete website is down.
Do you have any other website which you do business? Please send
me that. I will do a complete analysis on it and will suggest you
the scope of improvements that is required for your website.

If you want me to call you for further discussion, please share
your direct number. I will call you soon. You can also text or
call me to +1 646-513-6219

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Shaun

+1 646-513-6219

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ryan Gentry
<[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 22:54

Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com

To: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't
fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about
exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC
--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 7, 2020, 2:45 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 7, 2020, 2:55 a.m.

Hello Mr.Ryan,
We are located in New York. We are a Full service Digital
Marketing Agency having 17yrs of experience. We provide all sort
of online marketing solutions. We have a large team of Expert
resources who are very much aware of the latest Digital Marketing
Trend and help the business owners to improvise their online
business. To know more about our company please visit our website
www.auroin.com.

Below are some of our best Digital Marketing services we provide
to our customers.
1. SEO - Search Engine Optimization
2. SMO - Social Media Optimization
3. Video Marketing
4. Website Development and Design
5. Conversion Rate Optimization
6. Google Paid Ads
7. Content Marketing
Please let me know what you exactly want for your website. So
that we can discuss accordingly.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 8:16 AM, Ryan Gentry wrote:

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/08/2020 02:08 AM, wrote:

Sounds good to me too. Send me your business website and I will
do complete analysis on it. I will prepare a website audit report
and will send to you. We will fix all the problems on the website
and make the website Google friendly. Once the technical issues
are fixed, we will start online marketing for the website.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 6:43 AM, Ryan Gentry wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/08/2020 13:59 PM, wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
I received your email from Jacob regarding Heypete website error.
I have copied your email below. I noticed Heypete website is down.
Do you have any other website which you do business? Please send
me that. I will do a complete analysis on it and will suggest you
the scope of improvements that is required for your website.

If you want me to call you for further discussion, please share
your direct number. I will call you soon. You can also text or
call me to +1 646-513-6219

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Shaun

+1 646-513-6219

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ryan Gentry
<[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 22:54

Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com

To: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't
fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about
exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC
--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 10, 2020, 6:09 p.m.

Hello Mr.Ryan,
How are you? Any update for me regarding our last email
communication about your website? I have sent you all info as you
requested. Please check my email and let me know your further
thoughts.
Eagerly waiting for your response.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 8:25 AM, KC wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
We are located in New York. We are a Full service Digital
Marketing Agency having 17yrs of experience. We provide all sort
of online marketing solutions. We have a large team of Expert
resources who are very much aware of the latest Digital
Marketing Trend and help the business owners to improvise their
online business. To know more about our company please visit our
website www.auroin.com.

Below are some of our best Digital Marketing services we
provide to our customers.
1. SEO - Search Engine Optimization
2. SMO - Social Media Optimization
3. Video Marketing
4. Website Development and Design
5. Conversion Rate Optimization
6. Google Paid Ads
7. Content Marketing
Please let me know what you exactly want for your website. So
that we can discuss accordingly.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 8:16 AM, Ryan Gentry
wrote:

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/08/2020 02:08 AM, wrote:

Sounds good to me too. Send me your business website and I will
do complete analysis on it. I will prepare a website audit report
and will send to you. We will fix all the problems on the website
and make the website Google friendly. Once the technical issues
are fixed, we will start online marketing for the website.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 6:43 AM, Ryan Gentry wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/08/2020 13:59 PM, wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
I received your email from Jacob regarding Heypete website error.
I have copied your email below. I noticed Heypete website is down.
Do you have any other website which you do business? Please send
me that. I will do a complete analysis on it and will suggest you
the scope of improvements that is required for your website.

If you want me to call you for further discussion, please share
your direct number. I will call you soon. You can also text or
call me to +1 646-513-6219

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Shaun

+1 646-513-6219

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ryan Gentry
<[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 22:54

Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com

To: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't
fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about
exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC
--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street
| Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized
proposal for your business. However, The most popular Full
Service Digital Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month
where you have to pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's
service is of no cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello Mr.Ryan Please check my email and reply
  • On: Aug. 17, 2020, 3:41 p.m.

Hi Ryan,

Good Morning!!

Any update for me regarding technical issue fixing job for your 
business website? Its been a long I have not received your email.
Could you reply to this email with your interest.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Shaun

On 8/10/2020 11:39 PM, KC wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
How are you? Any update for me regarding our last email
communication about your website? I have sent you all info as
you requested. Please check my email and let me know your
further thoughts.
Eagerly waiting for your response.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 8:25 AM, KC wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
We are located in New York. We are a Full service Digital
Marketing Agency having 17yrs of experience. We provide all
sort of online marketing solutions. We have a large team of
Expert resources who are very much aware of the latest Digital
Marketing Trend and help the business owners to improvise
their online business. To know more about our company please
visit our website www.auroin.com.

Below are some of our best Digital Marketing services we
provide to our customers.
1. SEO - Search Engine Optimization
2. SMO - Social Media Optimization
3. Video Marketing
4. Website Development and Design
5. Conversion Rate Optimization
6. Google Paid Ads
7. Content Marketing
Please let me know what you exactly want for your website. So
that we can discuss accordingly.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 8:16 AM, Ryan Gentry
wrote:

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/08/2020 02:08 AM, wrote:

Sounds good to me too. Send me your business website and I will
do complete analysis on it. I will prepare a website audit report
and will send to you. We will fix all the problems on the website
and make the website Google friendly. Once the technical issues
are fixed, we will start online marketing for the website.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,

Shaun

On 8/7/2020 6:43 AM, Ryan Gentry wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/08/2020 13:59 PM, wrote:

Hello Mr.Ryan,
I received your email from Jacob regarding Heypete website error.
I have copied your email below. I noticed Heypete website is down.
Do you have any other website which you do business? Please send
me that. I will do a complete analysis on it and will suggest you
the scope of improvements that is required for your website.

If you want me to call you for further discussion, please share
your direct number. I will call you soon. You can also text or
call me to +1 646-513-6219

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Shaun

+1 646-513-6219

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ryan Gentry
<[email protected]>

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 22:54

Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com

To: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't
fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about
exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC
--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street |
Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized proposal
for your business. However, The most popular Full Service Digital
Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month where you have to
pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's service is of no
cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales
Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202 738 1210

m:  646 513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton
Street | Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in
mind that I need to respect while coming up with a customized
proposal for your business. However, The most popular Full
Service Digital Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month
where you have to pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th
month's service is of no cost.

--

KC Shaun   Sr.Sales Manager

AuroIN LLC

p:  202
738 1210

m:  646
513 6219

w:  www.auroin.com

e:  [email protected]

a:  285 Fulton Street
| Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007 

Note: Please let me know if you have any specific budget in mind
that I need to respect while coming up with a customized
proposal for your business. However, The most popular Full
Service Digital Marketing package we have is $3,000 per month
where you have to pay only for 10 months, 11th and 12th month's
service is of no cost.

--

KC Shaun

Sr. Sales & Marketing

285 Fulton Street | Suite 8500 | New York, NY - 10007

Phone : 917-472-9096 |
Direct : 646-513-6219

website
| email


Note:
At AuroIN, We are committed to provide exceptional
results in one year time frame. However, clients pay us
on a monthly basis looking at the performance of the
campaign. We build websites in 2 months and you can
choose to pay in 12 installments.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com
  • On: Aug. 25, 2020, 7:02 a.m.

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 22:54, Ryan Gentry <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/08/2020 15:58 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Business Owner of Heypete.Com,

>

> You can't expect your website to increase your revenue with so many errors. Many business owners get puzzled as their website isn't performing well, while others' are flourishing. That's unfortunate, but not your fortune!   Now, I will show you the number of

> broken links, pages that returned 4XX status code upon request,

> images with no ALT text, pages with no meta description tag, not

> having an unique meta description, having too long title, etc., found

> in your Heypete.Com.I have a large professional team who

> can fix all the above issues immediately at an affordable price.

>

> I

> guarantee you will see a drastic change in your Google search ranking

> once these are fixed.

> If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a No Obligation Audit Report for your review. We will fix those errors with no extra cost if you choose any one of our monthly marketing plans.

>

> Best Regards,Jacob BrownMarketing Consultant

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors - Heypete.Com
  • On: Aug. 25, 2020, 5:30 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Worldwide Entertainment TV
  • On: Aug. 27, 2020, 4:01 p.m.

Worldwide Entertainment TVWWE TV team will fill you in with trending news, articles that can bring smiles, controversial news, and every kind of entertainment sources.TWO BLACK OWNED MEDIA OUTLETS UNITE FOR NEW BET STYLE PLATFORM IN CANADASNOOP DOESN’T BELIEVE EMINEM IS A TOP 10 RAPPER#THROWBACKTHURSDAY
AKON SPEAKS WITH WORLDWIDE ENTERTAINMENT TVWe bring them first to your inbox all you need to do is subscribe

Subscribe NowSent with love from
www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com
[email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Worldwide Entertainment TV
  • On: Aug. 27, 2020, 10:40 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Errors and score of your website(Heypete.Com)
  • On: Oct. 14, 2020, 2:50 p.m.

Hi Rachel,
I have spent a couple of minutes on your website ( Heypete.Com ) and I found a lot of things that can be improved. In my analysis, I will tell you all the technical, critical, and coding errors.
Those errors are causing your website underperformance, poor user experience, and accessibility issue on browsers.

I will also share your SEO score, your ranking, and the improvements which need to be done.

Please suggest me the best time so that we can schedule a call.

Regards,Jim HofWeb developer(347) 714-7472

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Errors and score of your website(Heypete.Com)
  • On: Oct. 15, 2020, 12:57 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Can I call you now?Heypete.Com)
  • On: Oct. 15, 2020, 7:30 p.m.

Hi Ryan,

I hope you are doing great.

I really appreciate your response to my colleague's email.

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

No problem, please let me know your best time to call you. Can I call you now or a good time tomorrow?

Please share your best contact number to reach you. 

Here is my company Information.

Company name

Whitedigi IT Solutions Pvt Ltd

CIN Number: U72200OR2019PTC031758

TAN: BBNW00266A
website- whitedigi.com

Our client references you can talk to them

1. http://victorsvideos.com/

Name- Victor
email- [email protected]

Contact - 203-764-0524

2. http://giftmangifts.com/

Name - Maggie

email- [email protected]

Contact - 929-244-3962

3. Daniel Elias

website- https://www.extractorsled.com/

email - [email protected] extractorsled.com

contact- (760)809-0355

Please let me know if you have any concerns we can discuss it over the phone.

Thanks

Jim Hof

Marketing Manager

 (347)714-7472

 (715) 582-7745

From: Ryan Gentry <[email protected]>

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 at 19:58

Subject: Re: Errors and score of your website(Heypete.Com)

To: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Ryan Gentry

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 14/10/2020 14:50 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Rachel,

> I have spent a couple of minutes on your website ( Heypete.Com ) and I found a lot of things that can be improved. In my analysis, I will tell you all the technical, critical, and coding errors.

> Those errors are causing your website underperformance, poor user experience, and accessibility issue on browsers.

>

> I will also share your SEO score, your ranking, and the improvements which need to be done.

>

> Please suggest me the best time so that we can schedule a call.

>

> Regards,Jim HofWeb developer(347) 714-7472

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Can I call you now?Heypete.Com)
  • On: Oct. 16, 2020, 3:53 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:Website report
  • On: Oct. 16, 2020, 8:03 p.m.

Hi Ryan,

I am sure you are doing great.

You got two websites heypete.com and mnesty.com

In heypete, I think you are not using it because there is nothing on the website. If you want to redesign the website we could do it. To redesign, it won't cost you much. If you are interested I will send you the quote. 

For mnesty I have attached the PDF report, please take a look at it.

Some Important Issues are below

XML Sitemap

Not found

Sitemaps inform search engines about pages available for crawling. In its simplest form, a Sitemap is an XML file that lists URLs for a site along with additional metadata about each URL. XML sitemap should help search engines to crawl the site more intelligently. (www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html)

Web Analytics

No web anlytics tools found.

Web Analytics Tools collect and measure information about visitor activity on a website. Well interpreted web traffic data is invaluable in determining a successfully web strategy and assessing the effectiveness of a website. At a minimum, we recommend to utilize at least one web analytics tool.

Custom 404 Error Page

No valid custom 404 error page detected.

A 404 is a standard http response code for a resource that cannot be located on the server. Web servers usually return a "404 Not Found" error page for non-existing pages. Unfortunately, these default error pages are very generic and a not very user friendly, therefore, using a custom 404 error page is highly recommended.

Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/181708)

robots.txt

Not found

A robots.txt file restricts access to search engine robots that crawl the web. (www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html)

Traffic Status

You have almost zero organic traffic, backlink, and domain score are very poor. You seriously need some work here.

Thanks

Jim

Marketing Manager

 (347)714-7472

 (715) 582-7745

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:Website report
  • On: Oct. 17, 2020, 1:38 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Can we discuss over the phone?
  • On: Oct. 19, 2020, 9:04 p.m.

Hi Ryan,

Could we discuss over the phone?

Please let me know if you have some time to discuss it.

Thanks
Jim
Marketing Manager=20
=C2=A0(347)714-7472=20
=C2=A0(715) 582-7745=20
=20
=20

> On 10/17/2020 7:09 AM Ryan Gentry <[email protected]> wrote:
>=20
> =20
> Hello,
> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehe=
nsions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Wo=
uld you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be stru=
ctured?
>=20
> Ryan Gentry
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 16/10/2020 20:03 PM, wrote:
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Hi Ryan,
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > I am sure you are doing great.
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > You got two websites heypete.com and mnesty.com
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > In heypete, I think you are not using it because there is nothing on=
the website. If you want to redesign the website we could do it. To redesi=
gn, it won't cost you much. If you are interested I will send you the quote=
.=C2=A0
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > For mnesty I have attached the PDF report, please take a look at it.
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Some Important Issues are below
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > XML Sitemap
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Not found
> > =20
> >=20
> > Sitemaps inform search engines about pages available for crawling.=
In its simplest form, a Sitemap is an XML file that lists URLs for a site =
along with additional metadata about each URL. XML sitemap should help sear=
ch engines to crawl the site more intelligently. (www.sitemaps.org/protocol=
.html)
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Web Analytics
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > No web anlytics tools found.
> > =20
> >=20
> > Web Analytics Tools collect and measure information about visito=
r activity on a website. Well interpreted web traffic data is invaluable in=
determining a successfully web strategy and assessing the effectiveness of=
a website. At a minimum, we recommend to utilize at least one web analytic=
s tool.
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Custom 404 Error Page
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > No valid custom 404 error page detected.
> > =20
> >=20
> > A 404 is a standard http response code for a resource that can=
not be located on the server. Web servers usually return a "404 Not Found" =
error page for non-existing pages. Unfortunately, these default error pages=
are very generic and a not very user friendly, therefore, using a custom 4=
04 error page is highly recommended.
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Process of returning http status code "200 OK" for a non-existent page =
or redirecting users to another url is called soft 404. Soft 404 errors are=
problematic for search engines and are not advisable. (https://support.goo=
gle.com/webmasters/answer/181708)
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > robots.txt
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Not found
> > =20
> >=20
> > A robots.txt file restricts access to search engine robots that =
crawl the web. (www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html)
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Traffic Status
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > You have almost zero organic traffic, backlink, and domain score are=
very poor. You seriously need some work here.
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Thanks
> > =20
> >=20
> > Jim
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Marketing Manager=20
> > =20
> > =C2=A0(347)714-7472=20
> > =20
> > =C2=A0(715) 582-7745=20
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Can we discuss over the phone?
  • On: Oct. 20, 2020, 1:15 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Ryan Gentry
CEO, MNesty, LLC