The colloquy of Matthew Golden

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Matthew Golden and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: THIS DONATION IS FOR YOU
  • On: July 26, 2020, 12:21 a.m.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: THIS DONATION IS FOR YOU
  • On: July 26, 2020, 12:21 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Google Ads
  • On: March 11, 2021, 1:40 p.m.

Hi,
 
Greetings
of the Day!
 
I am
reaching out to you today to inform you of our existence and to ask if I
may send you some relevant information about Pay Per Click (Google Ads,
Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising) services?
 
Let's see
if we are a good fit for your Business!!
 
I'd love
you hear back from you,
 
Thank
you
Kind
Regards
Aaiysha

Click
here to unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Google Ads
  • On: March 11, 2021, 2:10 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 27, 2021, 8:18 a.m.

Hello Michael,
 
We are New jersey based custom web/app development company
offshore development centre in India, we will create highly proficient mobile
apps for Android / iOS /Native/ Hybrid and Mobile Web Responsive apps as per
your business need.
 
Android / IOS platform with our services stretched over all
domains Tour & Travels apps, Cleaning Service app, Education apps, Taxi
hire apps, GPS-Location based applications, Networking app, Online ordering
app, Field Operations app, Tracker apps, Custom apps & all type of apps at
low cost.
 
Services offering today’s Needs:
 
Android/ iOS /Native Apps
Quality rich services.
Highly compatible apps.
Innovative and robust applications.
All domains app development.
Client centric services.
 
Please share few words about your business requirement. Just
share your whatsApp or Skype to have a quick 5 min discussion on requirements
to get your budgetary package or solution asap with a special Offer with no
compromise on quality.
 
Thanks & Regards,
 
Rina | Sr. Marketing Representative

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 27, 2021, 10:13 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 27, 2021, 8:25 p.m.

Hi Matthew,

Hope you are doing great!!!!

My name is Vipin and I will communicate further on behalf of Rina to =
help you out for achieving your development needs. Our head office is in =
USA, NJ, Edison and our development center is in India, Uttar Pradesh, =
Noida. Please visit us at www.sourcesoftsolutions.com Source Soft =
Solutions is working for last one decade and we have 250 plus clients =
all over the globe who are working with us on regular basis.

I am available in office from 9:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST Monday to =
Friday. I am available on phone (+1 609-917-3445) (+1 =
609=E2=80=94934-9678)Whatsapp (+91-9958307741), Skype =
(vipinp-sourcesoft)

Please have a look on our portfolio by clicking on below given link, =
https://portfolio.sourcesoftsolutions.com/ .

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Vipin Paliwal
Senior Consultant (Web & Mobility)
3840 Park Avenue, Suite # C-205
Edison, NJ-08820
Phone 609-917-3445Fax: 732-909-2282
Skype : vipinp-sourcesoft
www.sourcesoftsolutions.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Golden [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: 27 May 2021 15:44
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. =
Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, =
etc.?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/05/2021 08:18 AM, wrote:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Hello Michael,
> =20
> We are New jersey based custom web/app development company
> offshore development centre in India, we will create highly proficient =
mobile
> apps for Android / iOS /Native/ Hybrid and Mobile Web Responsive apps =
as per
> your business need.
> =20
> Android / IOS platform with our services stretched over all
> domains Tour & Travels apps, Cleaning Service app, Education apps, =
Taxi
> hire apps, GPS-Location based applications, Networking app, Online =
ordering
> app, Field Operations app, Tracker apps, Custom apps & all type of =
apps at
> low cost.
> =20
> Services offering today=E2=80=99s Needs:
> =20
> Android/ iOS /Native Apps
> Quality rich services.
> Highly compatible apps.
> Innovative and robust applications.
> All domains app development.
> Client centric services.
> =20
> Please share few words about your business requirement. Just
> share your whatsApp or Skype to have a quick 5 min discussion on =
requirements
> to get your budgetary package or solution asap with a special Offer =
with no
> compromise on quality.
> =20
> Thanks & Regards,
> =20
> Rina | Sr. Marketing Representative
>=20
>=20
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 28, 2021, 8:08 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 28, 2021, 1:13 p.m.

HI Matthew,

Greetings for the day!

Yes we can have a call please share your WhatsApp number or Skype ID so =
we can connect.

Thanks,
Vipin

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Golden [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 1:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What =
are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/05/2021 20:25 PM, wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>=20
> Hope you are doing great!!!!
>=20
> My name is Vipin and I will communicate further on behalf of Rina to =
=3D
> help you out for achieving your development needs. Our head office is =
in =3D
> USA, NJ, Edison and our development center is in India, Uttar Pradesh, =
=3D
> Noida. Please visit us at www.sourcesoftsolutions.com Source Soft =3D
> Solutions is working for last one decade and we have 250 plus clients =
=3D
> all over the globe who are working with us on regular basis.
>=20
> I am available in office from 9:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST Monday to =3D
> Friday. I am available on phone (+1 609-917-3445) (+1 =3D
> 609=3DE2=3D80=3D94934-9678)Whatsapp (+91-9958307741), Skype =3D
> (vipinp-sourcesoft)
>=20
> Please have a look on our portfolio by clicking on below given link, =
=3D
> https://portfolio.sourcesoftsolutions.com/ .
>=20
> Hope to hear from you soon.
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
> Vipin Paliwal
> Senior Consultant (Web & Mobility)
> 3840 Park Avenue, Suite # C-205
> Edison, NJ-08820
> Phone 609-917-3445Fax: 732-909-2282
> Skype : vipinp-sourcesoft
> www.sourcesoftsolutions.com
>=20
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthew Golden [mailto:[email protected]]=3D20
> Sent: 27 May 2021 15:44
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
>=20
> Hello,
> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. =
=3D
> Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, =
=3D
> etc.?
>=20
> Matthew Golden
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 27/05/2021 08:18 AM, wrote:
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> > Hello Michael,
> > =3D20
> > We are New jersey based custom web/app development company
> > offshore development centre in India, we will create highly =
proficient =3D
> mobile
> > apps for Android / iOS /Native/ Hybrid and Mobile Web Responsive =
apps =3D
> as per
> > your business need.
> > =3D20
> > Android / IOS platform with our services stretched over all
> > domains Tour & Travels apps, Cleaning Service app, Education apps, =
=3D
> Taxi
> > hire apps, GPS-Location based applications, Networking app, Online =
=3D
> ordering
> > app, Field Operations app, Tracker apps, Custom apps & all type of =
=3D
> apps at
> > low cost.
> > =3D20
> > Services offering today=3DE2=3D80=3D99s Needs:
> > =3D20
> > Android/ iOS /Native Apps
> > Quality rich services.
> > Highly compatible apps.
> > Innovative and robust applications.
> > All domains app development.
> > Client centric services.
> > =3D20
> > Please share few words about your business requirement. Just
> > share your whatsApp or Skype to have a quick 5 min discussion on =3D
> requirements
> > to get your budgetary package or solution asap with a special Offer =
=3D
> with no
> > compromise on quality.
> > =3D20
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > =3D20
> > Rina | Sr. Marketing Representative
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >
>=20
>=20
> .

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 28, 2021, 9:47 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 28, 2021, 9:51 p.m.

Please share your number or skype id so we can connect

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Golden [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 3:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started =
pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/05/2021 13:13 PM, wrote:
> HI Matthew,
>=20
> Greetings for the day!
>=20
> Yes we can have a call please share your WhatsApp number or Skype ID =
so =3D
> we can connect.
>=20
> Thanks,
> Vipin
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthew Golden [mailto:[email protected]]=3D20
> Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 1:39 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
>=20
> Hi,
> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? =
What =3D
> are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?
>=20
> Matthew Golden
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 27/05/2021 20:25 PM, wrote:
> > Hi Matthew,
> >=3D20
> > Hope you are doing great!!!!
> >=3D20
> > My name is Vipin and I will communicate further on behalf of Rina to =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > help you out for achieving your development needs. Our head office =
is =3D
> in =3D3D
> > USA, NJ, Edison and our development center is in India, Uttar =
Pradesh, =3D
> =3D3D
> > Noida. Please visit us at www.sourcesoftsolutions.com Source Soft =
=3D3D
> > Solutions is working for last one decade and we have 250 plus =
clients =3D
> =3D3D
> > all over the globe who are working with us on regular basis.
> >=3D20
> > I am available in office from 9:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST Monday to =
=3D3D
> > Friday. I am available on phone (+1 609-917-3445) (+1 =3D3D
> > 609=3D3DE2=3D3D80=3D3D94934-9678)Whatsapp (+91-9958307741), Skype =
=3D3D
> > (vipinp-sourcesoft)
> >=3D20
> > Please have a look on our portfolio by clicking on below given link, =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > https://portfolio.sourcesoftsolutions.com/ .
> >=3D20
> > Hope to hear from you soon.
> >=3D20
> > Regards,
> >=3D20
> > Vipin Paliwal
> > Senior Consultant (Web & Mobility)
> > 3840 Park Avenue, Suite # C-205
> > Edison, NJ-08820
> > Phone 609-917-3445Fax: 732-909-2282
> > Skype : vipinp-sourcesoft
> > www.sourcesoftsolutions.com
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Matthew Golden [mailto:[email protected]]=3D3D20
> > Sent: 27 May 2021 15:44
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: Re: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
> >=3D20
> > Hello,
> > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your =
company. =3D
> =3D3D
> > Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > etc.?
> >=3D20
> > Matthew Golden
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >=3D20
> > On 27/05/2021 08:18 AM, wrote:
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > > Hello Michael,
> > > =3D3D20
> > > We are New jersey based custom web/app development company
> > > offshore development centre in India, we will create highly =3D
> proficient =3D3D
> > mobile
> > > apps for Android / iOS /Native/ Hybrid and Mobile Web Responsive =
=3D
> apps =3D3D
> > as per
> > > your business need.
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Android / IOS platform with our services stretched over all
> > > domains Tour & Travels apps, Cleaning Service app, Education apps, =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > Taxi
> > > hire apps, GPS-Location based applications, Networking app, Online =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > ordering
> > > app, Field Operations app, Tracker apps, Custom apps & all type of =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > apps at
> > > low cost.
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Services offering today=3D3DE2=3D3D80=3D3D99s Needs:
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Android/ iOS /Native Apps
> > > Quality rich services.
> > > Highly compatible apps.
> > > Innovative and robust applications.
> > > All domains app development.
> > > Client centric services.
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Please share few words about your business requirement. Just
> > > share your whatsApp or Skype to have a quick 5 min discussion on =
=3D3D
> > requirements
> > > to get your budgetary package or solution asap with a special =
Offer =3D
> =3D3D
> > with no
> > > compromise on quality.
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Thanks & Regards,
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Rina | Sr. Marketing Representative
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > >
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> > .
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> .

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: Best Offer: Top Quality Cross Platform Apps!
  • On: May 29, 2021, 8:26 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Notice of personal information processing. (This is not an advertisement)
  • On: June 12, 2021, 2:26 a.m.

Personal Information Notice

This notice is to inform you of the collection, processing, and sale of certain personal information or personal data about you ("personal information"). ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business personal information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes. Our customers are businesses trying to reach business professionals for sales and marketing and recruiting. You can opt out of our database if you want to; the best way to do so is to visit our Privacy Center at https://privacy.zoominfo.com, or send us an email at [email protected] At the Privacy Center you can also submit an access request or review our privacy policy. Please continue reading below for more information about the information we collect, how we gather it, and how it is used and shared.

Categories of Personal Information Processed

ZoomInfo profiles business organizations and the executives and professionals who work for those organizations. We may have any or all of the following categories of personal information about you, past or current:

Name

Company

Office Address

Telephone Number

Email Address

Job Title

Job Function and Responsibilities

Education

Social Media URL

Purpose of Processing

ZoomInfo processes this information for direct marketing purposes and for purposes of organizing and making available business contact information to our customers. The information may be licensed to our customers for their sales, marketing, or recruiting purposes, or to other organizations who may license it to their customers for the same purposes ("partners"). The information is provided to customers or partners subject to restrictive license agreements that limit the use to those specified purposes and prohibits the unauthorized use or transfer of the information. ZoomInfo's customers may obtain the information via password protected account-based access to our database. Our customers, or those of our partners, may use the information to market their services to your employer or to contact you about professional opportunities.

Certain limited personal information may also be made publicly available in our directory pages (“directory pages”), which are publicly available on our website. The categories of personal information that may be made publicly available include past or current name, company, company headquarters telephone number, office address, job title, and/or education. ZoomInfo processes this information for purposes of promoting our products.

Lawful Basis

ZoomInfo's processing of your personal information is based on the legitimate interest of itself and its customers to engage in direct marketing, and ZoomInfo’s legitimate interests to organize and make available business contact information and to promote our products, given the limited impact of this data on an individual’s private life and that this information, unlike personal contact details, is widely disclosed.

Recipients

This personal information may be provided, subject to restrictive license agreements, to ZoomInfo's customers, its partners, or the customers of its partners. These recipients are business organizations who are permitted to use the information only for lawful sales, marketing, and recruiting. The substantive terms of ZoomInfo's license agreements may be reviewed at https://privacy.zoominfo.com/privacy-ltc.

The limited personal information in our directory pages, as described above, may be provided to anyone who visits our directory pages on our website.

Period

ZoomInfo endeavors to provide the most accurate information possible to its customers. We seek to verify the accuracy of our information as frequently as possible and to remove information that we learn to be inaccurate. Thus, we intend to process the information we have about you for so long as it is accurate or until you instruct us to refrain from processing it.

Your Rights

You have the right to request that ZoomInfo (1) provide you with access to your personal information, (2) rectify or correct your personal information, (3) erase your personal information, or (4) restrict processing of your personal information, including refraining from selling it or otherwise providing it to any third parties. You also have the right to object to processing, to data portability, and to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your country, if any. The foregoing rights may be subject to certain limitations pursuant to applicable law.

Sources of Personal Information

ZoomInfo gathers personal information from several sources, which include publicly available sources such as websites and government records, contributions from our customers, third party data providers, or through telephone interviews. Because information from several sources may be combined into one record, it may be difficult or impossible to identify the exact source of one particular piece of information.

Additional Information

For more detailed information regarding our privacy practices, you can review our privacy policy at https://www.zoominfo.com/about-zoominfo/privacy-policy.

Who We Are

ZoomInfo is ZoomInfo Technologies LLC, and we are located at 805 Broadway St, Suite 900, Vancouver, WA 98660. We can be reached at [email protected] or by phone at 833-901-0859. ZoomInfo is a registered data broker in the State of California.

Regards,

ZoomInfo Privacy

This email was sent to [[email protected]]

ID: [5776920929]

ZoomInfo
805 Broadway, Suite 900, Vancouver, WA, 98660

Contact Us | Resources


Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Notice of personal information processing. (This is not an advertisement)
  • On: June 12, 2021, 8:45 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Freight and Logistics Service virtual assistant for $6 per hour
  • On: June 24, 2021, 5:07 p.m.

Hi Matthew,
 

Hope you are safe and secure during this pandemic situation of COVID-19. 

       

We are a Data Entry support company based in Bangladesh. We'd like to know if we'd be able to work for your company, for long-term (small or medium projects) with an offer of $6 per hour. And basically provide All types of Data Entry related Services you require.

       

Will you be Interested to trying us out for a free trial?

   

We have been working with a few other US clients helping them with their Property Listings, Sending emails to real estate agents, Sales records data entry, Insurance Data Entry,  Extraction of the data and many different types of Data entry Tasks.

 

Warm Regards,

Mohibul Hoque Bhuiyan (Mark)

Operation Manager

http://urbackoffices.com/

Email: [email protected], [email protected]

Phone: 407-545-6044

 

Schedule a Meeting: https://meetings.hubspot.com/mohibul

       

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Freight and Logistics Service virtual assistant for $6 per hour
  • On: June 24, 2021, 5:28 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Freight and Logistics Service virtual assistant for $6 per hour
  • On: June 24, 2021, 6:15 p.m.

Hey Matthew, 

We are glad that you are interested.

Since you are busy we can arrange a meeting at your convenience or you can give us your phone number and a specific time to call you.

or you can call us whenever you get your time.

Schedule a meeting: https://meetings.hubspot.com/mohibul

Call: (407) 545-6044

Best Regards

Jyotirmoy Debnath (Joe)

Marketing Head

http://www.urbackoffices.com

(407)-545-6044

Quoting Matthew Golden <[email protected]>:

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Matthew Golden

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/06/2021 17:07 PM,  wrote:

Hi Matthew,

 

Hope you are safe and secure during this pandemic situation of COVID-19. 

       

We are a Data Entry support company based in Bangladesh. We'd like to know if we'd be able to work for your company, for long-term (small or medium projects) with an offer of $6 per hour. And basically provide All types of Data Entry related Services you require.

       

Will you be Interested to trying us out for a free trial?

   

We have been working with a few other US clients helping them with their Property Listings, Sending emails to real estate agents, Sales records data entry, Insurance Data Entry,  Extraction of the data and many different types of Data entry Tasks.

 

Warm Regards,

Mohibul Hoque Bhuiyan (Mark)

Operation Manager

http://urbackoffices.com/

Email: [email protected], [email protected]

Phone: 407-545-6044

 

Schedule a Meeting: https://meetings.hubspot.com/mohibul

       

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Freight and Logistics Service virtual assistant for $6 per hour
  • On: June 24, 2021, 9:02 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Freight and Logistics Service virtual assistant for $6 per hour
  • On: June 24, 2021, 9:25 p.m.

The best way to figure out this, is scheduling a meeting with our CEO.

or before we start you can take advantage of a free trial service we provide.

Schedule a meeting: https://meetings.hubspot.com/mohibul

Give us your Free trial instruction to this email: [email protected]

I think a short call can help both of us to understand the project details. 

Thank you.

Best Regards
Jyotirmoy Debnath (Joe)
Marketing Head
http://www.urbackoffices.com
(407)-545-6044

Quoting Matthew Golden <[email protected]>:

Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Matthew Golden

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/06/2021 18:15 PM,  wrote:

Hey Matthew, 

We are glad that you are interested.

Since you are busy we can arrange a meeting at your convenience or you can give us your phone number and a specific time to call you.

or you can call us whenever you get your time.

Schedule a meeting: https://meetings.hubspot.com/mohibul

Call: (407) 545-6044

Best Regards

Jyotirmoy Debnath (Joe)

Marketing Head

http://www.urbackoffices.com

(407)-545-6044

Quoting Matthew Golden <[email protected]>:

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Matthew Golden

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/06/2021 17:07 PM,  wrote:

Hi Matthew,

 

Hope you are safe and secure during this pandemic situation of COVID-19. 

       

We are a Data Entry support company based in Bangladesh. We'd like to know if we'd be able to work for your company, for long-term (small or medium projects) with an offer of $6 per hour. And basically provide All types of Data Entry related Services you require.

       

Will you be Interested to trying us out for a free trial?

   

We have been working with a few other US clients helping them with their Property Listings, Sending emails to real estate agents, Sales records data entry, Insurance Data Entry,  Extraction of the data and many different types of Data entry Tasks.

 

Warm Regards,

Mohibul Hoque Bhuiyan (Mark)

Operation Manager

http://urbackoffices.com/

Email: [email protected], [email protected]

Phone: 407-545-6044

 

Schedule a Meeting: https://meetings.hubspot.com/mohibul

       

 

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Freight and Logistics Service virtual assistant for $6 per hour
  • On: June 25, 2021, 12:04 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Matthew Golden
CEO, MNesty, LLC