The colloquy of Rebecca Beck

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Rebecca Beck and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Get 1,000 bonus points on every night when you book online!
  • On: Nov. 28, 2020, 2:10 a.m.

View email with imagesSign-InBook a Room      FIND A HOTEL|BEST WESTERN REWARDS®|SPECIAL OFFERS    1-800-780-7234bestwestern.comFollow us:  
Please do not reply to this email. Responses will go unread.
Best Western Rewards® (“BWR®”) members (“Member(s)”) who (a) were pre-selected by Best Western Hotels & Resorts to receive this offer via email; (b) register for the Promotion by Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 11:59 pm; (c) have a valid email address listed in the Member’s account profile at the time of registration for the Promotion; (d) book travel between Sunday, November 1, 2020 and Wednesday, November 4, 2020 on bestwestern.com; and (e) complete an eligible night by Saturday, Monday, November 30, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, will earn 1,000 BWR Bonus Points for each eligible night. For full terms and conditions, please click here.

Should you wish to unsubscribe from receiving further offers from Best Western Hotels & Resorts, simply click here to unsubscribe. Click here for our privacy policy.

Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated.
Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western Hotels & Resorts. Any other marks are used under third-party license. Best Western Hotels & Resorts does not endorse any third-party product or service. ©2020 Best Western Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.

Best Western Hotels & Resorts
6201 N. 24th Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85016
  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Get 1,000 bonus points on every night when you book online!
  • On: Nov. 28, 2020, 2:10 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:Ryan?
  • On: Feb. 11, 2021, 3:33 p.m.

Hi this is my e-mail address Ryan.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:Ryan?
  • On: Feb. 11, 2021, 8 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re:Ryan?
  • On: Feb. 11, 2021, 9:14 p.m.


Hello honey.
I'm a woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try ANYTHING in the bedroom ;)
Are you interested?
 

You can see my photos here: My Gallery
 

 

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021, at 9:01 PM, Rebecca wrote:
 

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Rebecca Beck
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 11/02/2021 15:33 PM, wrote:
> Hi this is my e-mail address Ryan.
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:Ryan?
  • On: Feb. 12, 2021, 2:43 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 1, 2021, 5:20 a.m.


Dear Dr.  Richard Beck ,
Hope you are doing well.
We’re writing this mail to know your time and interest in submitting manuscript [s] on Microbiology/Biotechnology.

We will accept any form of scientific communication in the journal upcoming issue (Edition: Volume 10, Issue 3).

Submission: Through mail/ online editorial system.

Note: Funding agencies articles such as NIH, NHLBI, NHS, and Welcome Trust. etc., are directly submitted to PubMed Central after publication.

Thanks, and regards,
Senior Journal Coordinator
Research and Review: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology
Index Copernicus Value: 131.69
ISSN: 2320 – 3528
NLM ID: 101707674

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 1, 2021, 6:34 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 7, 2021, 11:44 a.m.

Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

ISSN: 2320 � 3528

NLM ID: 101707674 

Dear Dr.
Richard Beck , 

Greetings..!! 

We have contacted you earlier through email. Since we have not received any response from you
regarding your valuable manuscript submission,
we are taking the liberty of resending the invitation as we are aware that you may be engaged in other activities or our message may not have successfully reached you. 

Your valuable submission adds a great impact to our journal. Kindly let us know your opinion. 

If there are any queries feel free to revert back. 

Kind Regards,

Assistant Editor

Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

ISSN: 2320 � 3528

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 7, 2021, 6:03 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 9, 2021, 5:20 a.m.

Dear Dr. Rebecca
Beck,

Greetings!

Iam the senior journal coordinator of the journal ''Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology''.

Our journal publishes
scientific articles in the related fields of ''microbiology and biotechnology''. If you have any manuscripts pertaining to this field, you may send us as an attachment to this
mail. or submit online at https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/research-reviews-microbiology-biotechnology.html

If you have any further queries, please feel free to revert back. 

 Kind Regards,

 Assistant Editor

Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

ISSN: 2320- 3528

From: Rebecca Beck <[email protected]>

Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 1:04 PM

To: Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
 

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/04/2021 11:44 AM,  wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

>

> Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

>

> ISSN: 2320 � 3528

>

> NLM ID: 101707674 

>

> Dear Dr.

> Richard Beck , 

>

> Greetings..!! 

>

>

>

>

>

> We have contacted you earlier through email. Since we have not received any response from you

>  regarding your valuable manuscript submission,

>  we are taking the liberty of resending the invitation as we are aware that you may be engaged in other activities or our message may not have successfully reached you. 

>

>

>

>

>

> Your valuable submission adds a great impact to our journal. Kindly let us know your opinion. 

>

>

>

>

>

> If there are any queries feel free to revert back. 

>

>

>

>

>

> Kind Regards,

>

> Assistant Editor

>

> Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

>

> Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

>

> ISSN: 2320 � 3528

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 9, 2021, 9:02 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 12, 2021, 4:42 a.m.

Dear Dr. Rebecca Beck,
Greetings!

We are happy to receive your mail. Thank you for your response. 
 

We publish all the NIH funded or university funded research in pubmed soon
after publication in our journal.  
 

We follow 21days rapid peer review process for the manuscripts sent by the authors and only then we forward the review comments
from the reviewers to authors in between these 21days. 
 

We have a user-friendly editorial tracking system for tracking the status of manuscript by the author.  
 

Articles will be published only upon the final decision of the editor otherwise rejected if it doesn't have standards as per our
journal's norms. 
 

Kindly have a glance of the enclosed attachment for your
reference. You may also follow our journal link for further details.
 

Please feel free to revert back for any further queries. 
 

Looking forward to work with you. 

Thanks, and regards.

Senior journal coordinator

Research and Review: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

NLM ID: 101707674

ISSN: 2347 - 2286 

From: Rebecca Beck <[email protected]>

Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 4:03 AM

To: Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
 

Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/04/2021 05:20 AM,  wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dr. Rebecca

>  Beck,

>

> Greetings!

>

>

>

>

> Iam the senior journal coordinator of the journal ''Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology''.

>

>

>

> Our journal publishes

> scientific articles in the related fields of ''microbiology and biotechnology''. If you have any manuscripts pertaining to this field, you may send us as an attachment to this

>  mail. or submit online at https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/research-reviews-microbiology-biotechnology.html

>

>

>

> If you have any further queries, please feel free to revert back. 

>

>

>

>  Kind Regards,

>

>  Assistant Editor

>

> Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

>

> Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

>

> ISSN: 2320- 3528

>

>

>

>

> From: Rebecca Beck <[email protected]>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 1:04 PM

>

> To: Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology <[email protected]>

>

> Subject: Re: Publish your work with us

>  

>

>

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Rebecca Beck

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 07/04/2021 11:44 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

>

> >

>

> > Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

>

> >

>

> > ISSN: 2320 � 3528

>

> >

>

> > NLM ID: 101707674 

>

> >

>

> > Dear Dr.

>

> > Richard Beck , 

>

> >

>

> > Greetings..!! 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > We have contacted you earlier through email. Since we have not received any response from you

>

> >  regarding your valuable manuscript submission,

>

> >  we are taking the liberty of resending the invitation as we are aware that you may be engaged in other activities or our message may not have successfully reached you. 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Your valuable submission adds a great impact to our journal. Kindly let us know your opinion. 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > If there are any queries feel free to revert back. 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Kind Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Assistant Editor

>

> >

>

> > Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology

>

> >

>

> > Index Copernicus Value: 131.69

>

> >

>

> > ISSN: 2320 � 3528

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Publish your work with us
  • On: April 12, 2021, 7:59 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 12:05 a.m.

Ryan!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 7:12 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 7:31 a.m.

Rebecca, Hi there cutie.
I'm a 30 years old lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)
Are you interested?
If you want to see my selfies, you can view them in My Gallery
Kisses, Mia :)

From: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:43:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ryan

Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 00:05 AM,  wrote:

> Ryan!

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 9:03 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 11:13 a.m.

Let's begin our meeting on this dating site!
This site is free, just find me!
My secure profile is Here

From: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 14:35:44
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ryan

Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 07:31 AM,  wrote:

> Rebecca, Hi there cutie.

> I'm a 30 years old lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.

> I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

> Are you interested?

> If you want to  see my selfies, you can view them in My Gallery

> Kisses, Mia :)

>

>

> From:            <[email protected]>

> Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:43:08  

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Rebecca Beck

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/06/2021 00:05 AM,   wrote:

>

> > Ryan!

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 1:30 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 3:06 p.m.

Hey, Rebecca, don't send emails to me,
my bf can read them!
I use only this secure site for private talk!
Please sign up: on this site
and find my profile Mia22, we'll be able to have a chat there!
Kisses,
Mia.

From: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 19:01:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ryan

Hello,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 11:13 AM,  wrote:

> Let's begin our meeting on this dating site!

> This site is free, just find me!

> My secure profile is Here

>

>

> From:            <[email protected]>

> Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 14:35:44  

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> Hello,

>

> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

>

>

> Rebecca Beck

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/06/2021 07:31 AM,   wrote:

>

> > Rebecca, Hi there cutie.

>

> > I'm a 30 years old lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.

>

> > I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

>

> > Are you interested?

>

> > If you want to   see my selfies, you can view them in My Gallery

>

> > Kisses, Mia :)

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > From:                  <[email protected]>

>

> > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:43:08  

>

> > To: [email protected]

>

> > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/06/2021 00:05 AM,    wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Ryan!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 7:52 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rebecca Beck
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 8:35 p.m.

Rebecca, did you get my previous msg?
I'm so excited right now and want a hot night with a sexy stud ;)
You can contact me on this website if you wanna hookup soon.

From: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 01:23:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ryan

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 15:06 PM,  wrote:

> Hey, Rebecca, don't send emails to me,

> my bf can read them!

> I use only this secure site for private talk!

> Please sign up: on this site

> and find my profile Mia22, we'll be able to have a chat there!

> Kisses,

> Mia.

>

>

> From:            <[email protected]>

> Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 19:01:03  

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> Hello,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Rebecca Beck

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/06/2021 11:13 AM,   wrote:

>

> > Let's begin our meeting on this dating site!

>

> > This site is free, just find me!

>

> > My secure profile is Here

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > From:                  <[email protected]>

>

> > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 14:35:44  

>

> > To: [email protected]

>

> > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/06/2021 07:31 AM,    wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Rebecca, Hi there cutie.

>

> >

>

> > > I'm a 30 years old lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.

>

> >

>

> > > I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

>

> >

>

> > > Are you interested?

>

> >

>

> > > If you want to    see my selfies, you can view them in My Gallery

>

> >

>

> > > Kisses, Mia :)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > From:                           <[email protected]>

>

> >

>

> > > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:43:08    

>

> >

>

> > > To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 01/06/2021 00:05 AM,      wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Ryan!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 1, 2021, 9:05 p.m.

Just please contact me on this site, my bf may read my emails!

From: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 01:23:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ryan

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 15:06 PM,  wrote:

> Hey, Rebecca, don't send emails to me,

> my bf can read them!

> I use only this secure site for private talk!

> Please sign up: on this site

> and find my profile Mia22, we'll be able to have a chat there!

> Kisses,

> Mia.

>

>

> From:            <[email protected]>

> Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 19:01:03  

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> Hello,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Rebecca Beck

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/06/2021 11:13 AM,   wrote:

>

> > Let's begin our meeting on this dating site!

>

> > This site is free, just find me!

>

> > My secure profile is Here

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > From:                  <[email protected]>

>

> > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 14:35:44  

>

> > To: [email protected]

>

> > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/06/2021 07:31 AM,    wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Rebecca, Hi there cutie.

>

> >

>

> > > I'm a 30 years old lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.

>

> >

>

> > > I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

>

> >

>

> > > Are you interested?

>

> >

>

> > > If you want to    see my selfies, you can view them in My Gallery

>

> >

>

> > > Kisses, Mia :)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > From:                           <[email protected]>

>

> >

>

> > > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:43:08    

>

> >

>

> > > To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 01/06/2021 00:05 AM,      wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Ryan!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ryan
  • On: June 2, 2021, 7:13 a.m.

PS: My nick there is Mia22!
Just contact me!
Kisses, Mia.

From: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 01:23:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ryan

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rebecca Beck

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 15:06 PM,  wrote:

> Hey, Rebecca, don't send emails to me,

> my bf can read them!

> I use only this secure site for private talk!

> Please sign up: on this site

> and find my profile Mia22, we'll be able to have a chat there!

> Kisses,

> Mia.

>

>

> From:            <[email protected]>

> Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 19:01:03  

> To: pollakTcheidruny[email protected]

> Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> Hello,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Rebecca Beck

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/06/2021 11:13 AM,   wrote:

>

> > Let's begin our meeting on this dating site!

>

> > This site is free, just find me!

>

> > My secure profile is Here

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > From:                  <[email protected]>

>

> > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 14:35:44  

>

> > To: [email protected]

>

> > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/06/2021 07:31 AM,    wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Rebecca, Hi there cutie.

>

> >

>

> > > I'm a 30 years old lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.

>

> >

>

> > > I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

>

> >

>

> > > Are you interested?

>

> >

>

> > > If you want to    see my selfies, you can view them in My Gallery

>

> >

>

> > > Kisses, Mia :)

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > From:                           <[email protected]>

>

> >

>

> > > Sent: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:43:08    

>

> >

>

> > > To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > > Subject: Re: Ryan

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Rebecca Beck

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 01/06/2021 00:05 AM,      wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Ryan!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>