The colloquy of Scott Vincent

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Scott Vincent and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Donna Hinrichs
  • On: Oct. 14, 2020, 5:47 p.m.

A well-known US-based shipping business is looking for responsible stay-at-home representatives to become a part of their shipping network.

It is a contract job which pays $2800 monthly.

Duties:
- Review the logistics website for incoming items regularly.
- Stay at your home or business address during business hours Monday to Friday to accept shipments.
Packages will come with Fedex, USPS, and UPS and can contain anything from consumer electronics to sports gear.
- Check the boxes if it matches description, take images and submit via shipping portal.
- Split or unite things into shipping lots using the instructions given.
- Send out products at FedEx locations with prepaid shipping labels.

Criteria:
- US local address is necessary.
- This is a full-time job. You are required to be at your address from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Earlier education in Logistics is not mandatory, the company is ready to provide training.
- Be responsible for your performance and perform as well as possible.
- Capacity to process at least 20 pounds

Ready to join? Please reply to this message.

Thank you in advance,
Donna Gomez.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Donna Hinrichs
  • On: Oct. 14, 2020, 5:47 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Best discount on your submission
  • On: Oct. 20, 2020, 12:55 p.m.

Hi
Dr. Calvin Price,

Happy
Open Access Week! Find out what Open Access journals can do for you. I am
pleased to publicize the splendid event of 13th International Open Access Week
to be held from October 19th - October 25th. On this juncture we are ready to
publicize any type of articles with low processing charges to support dynamic
researchers who are lack of funding sources, so let exploit this great
opportunity by sharing your achievement, challenges and ideas along with your
colleague scientists around the world by submitting an article towards Arts &
Humanities Open Access Journal. In this mean time, do not hold your thoughts
and be initiative in disseminating your work by taking part in Open Access
Week. We
are sure you’d get best citations, indexing and MedCrave is the better open
place to disseminate your paper all over the globe for making a worldwide
impact. 
Predict
to receive your manuscript at the earliest.
 
Thank
You,
Clement
Editorial
Analyst
MedCrave
Group
 
Fallow
us on Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) please have a look at
our site.
 
If
you wish to not to receive our e-mails, kindly unsubscribe
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Best discount on your submission
  • On: Oct. 20, 2020, 11:26 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Your positive acknowledgement is crucial for issue release
  • On: Dec. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.


Hi Dr. Calvin Price,

Wishing you a wonderful day!

I will be glad if you could spare your valuable time in submitting your article towards our JTEFT. In fact, past few days I’ve not received your submission or positive response from you.

I can understand you will be busy with your hectic works, but with the consequence of COVID-19 we haven’t received sufficient articles for issue release, so we need your essential support in the form of manuscript submission to reconstruct our things for making our Journal a better open place of science.

Also, we have one month to end this year hence, try to submit at least a short article for this issue on or before 15th of this month, as I have lots of hope on you, please respond promptly and acknowledge my email.

Hope you understand us and I will be waiting for your earliest response.

Best wishes,
Clement

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Your positive acknowledgement is crucial for issue release
  • On: Dec. 10, 2020, 1:20 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Your positive acknowledgement is crucial for issue release
  • On: Dec. 10, 2020, 9:50 a.m.


Hi Dr.
Calvin Price,

Thanks for your attention towards my email. 
I am dealing with Journal of Textile Engineering & Fashion Technology. So,
I request you to submit any type of article to my Journal.

 
Also, for your convenience please go through below link for more information of my Journal.https://medcraveonline.com/JTEFT/

Predict to receive your positive words.

Best wishes,
Clement

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 06:51, Scott Vincent <[email protected]sty.com> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Scott Vincent

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/12/2020 13:43 PM,  wrote:

>

> Hi Dr. Calvin Price,

>

> Wishing you a wonderful day!

>

> I will be glad if you could spare your valuable time in submitting your article towards our JTEFT. In fact, past few days I’ve not received your submission or positive response from you.

>

> I can understand you will be busy with your hectic works, but with the consequence of COVID-19 we haven’t received sufficient articles for issue release, so we need your essential support in the form of manuscript submission to reconstruct our things for making our Journal a better open place of science.

>

> Also, we have one month to end this year hence, try to submit at least a short article for this issue on or before 15th of this month, as I have lots of hope on you, please respond promptly and acknowledge my email.

>

> Hope you understand us and I will be waiting for your earliest response.

>

> Best wishes,

> Clement

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Your positive acknowledgement is crucial for issue release
  • On: Dec. 10, 2020, 2:02 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Your positive acknowledgement is crucial for issue release
  • On: Dec. 10, 2020, 2:11 p.m.


Hi Dr.
Calvin Price,

Thank you for your prompt and positive response.

I humbly request you to submit an article directly as an
attachment to this email id or please go through below link for online
submission.

https://medcraveonline.com/submitmanuscript

Hope you understand us and await to receive from you soon.

Best wishes,
Clement

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 19:33, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Scott Vincent

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/12/2020 09:50 AM,  wrote:

>

> Hi Dr.

> Calvin Price,

>

>

> Thanks for your attention towards my email. 

> I am dealing with Journal of Textile Engineering & Fashion Technology. So,

> I request you to submit any type of article to my Journal.

>

>  

> Also, for your convenience please go through below link for more information of my Journal.https://medcraveonline.com/JTEFT/

>

> Predict to receive your positive words.

>

> Best wishes,

> Clement

>

> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 06:51, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Scott Vincent

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 09/12/2020 13:43 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi Dr. Calvin Price,

>

> >

>

> > Wishing you a wonderful day!

>

> >

>

> > I will be glad if you could spare your valuable time in submitting your article towards our JTEFT. In fact, past few days I’ve not received your submission or positive response from you.

>

> >

>

> > I can understand you will be busy with your hectic works, but with the consequence of COVID-19 we haven’t received sufficient articles for issue release, so we need your essential support in the form of manuscript submission to reconstruct our things for making our Journal a better open place of science.

>

> >

>

> > Also, we have one month to end this year hence, try to submit at least a short article for this issue on or before 15th of this month, as I have lots of hope on you, please respond promptly and acknowledge my email.

>

> >

>

> > Hope you understand us and I will be waiting for your earliest response.

>

> >

>

> > Best wishes,

>

> > Clement

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Appeal your article for this crucial period
  • On: Dec. 23, 2020, 2:05 p.m.


Hi Dr. Calvin Price,

Good Morning! Apologize if I am disturbing you with my frequent emails Doctor but from the past few months, we haven’t received any response from you. In fact, we are eagerly waiting to receive your positive response and eminent work in our Journal.

However it's not our intention to bother you in your hectic calendar, but your single contribution will help us to close volume 6 in 2020. So we take an opportunity to publicize your quality article in this issue. Hence, I request you to submit your article on or before 24th December.

Hope you understand our concerns and I will be waiting to receive your reply at the earliest.

Best wishes,
Clement

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Appeal your article for this crucial period
  • On: Dec. 23, 2020, 6:39 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Appeal your article for this crucial period
  • On: Dec. 29, 2020, 1:05 p.m.


Hi Dr.
Calvin Price,

Wishing you a wonderful day!
 
I am not disturbing your valuable time Doctor but we
are nearer to month end hence, once again I’m reminding you to support my
Journal with your any type of article submission.
 
For your convenience please follow below link for
online submission

https://medcraveonline.com/submitmanuscript
 
Waiting to receive
your hopeful answer.

Best wishes,
Clement

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 19:41, Clement from MedCrave/Textile Journal <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Dr.
Calvin Price,

Thank you for your prompt and positive response.

I humbly request you to submit an article directly as an
attachment to this email id or please go through below link for online
submission.

https://medcraveonline.com/submitmanuscript

Hope you understand us and await to receive from you soon.

Best wishes,
Clement

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 19:33, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Scott Vincent

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/12/2020 09:50 AM,  wrote:

>

> Hi Dr.

> Calvin Price,

>

>

> Thanks for your attention towards my email. 

> I am dealing with Journal of Textile Engineering & Fashion Technology. So,

> I request you to submit any type of article to my Journal.

>

>  

> Also, for your convenience please go through below link for more information of my Journal.https://medcraveonline.com/JTEFT/

>

> Predict to receive your positive words.

>

> Best wishes,

> Clement

>

> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 06:51, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Scott Vincent

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 09/12/2020 13:43 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi Dr. Calvin Price,

>

> >

>

> > Wishing you a wonderful day!

>

> >

>

> > I will be glad if you could spare your valuable time in submitting your article towards our JTEFT. In fact, past few days I’ve not received your submission or positive response from you.

>

> >

>

> > I can understand you will be busy with your hectic works, but with the consequence of COVID-19 we haven’t received sufficient articles for issue release, so we need your essential support in the form of manuscript submission to reconstruct our things for making our Journal a better open place of science.

>

> >

>

> > Also, we have one month to end this year hence, try to submit at least a short article for this issue on or before 15th of this month, as I have lots of hope on you, please respond promptly and acknowledge my email.

>

> >

>

> > Hope you understand us and I will be waiting for your earliest response.

>

> >

>

> > Best wishes,

>

> > Clement

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Appeal your article for this crucial period
  • On: Dec. 29, 2020, 2:58 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Appeal your article for this crucial period
  • On: Dec. 30, 2020, 5:11 a.m.

Hi Dr.
Calvin Price,

Thanks for your attention towards my email. 
I am dealing with Journal of Textile Engineering & Fashion Technology. So,
I request you to submit any type of article to my Journal.

 
Also, for your convenience please go through below link for more information of my Journal.https://medcraveonline.com/JTEFT/

Predict to receive your positive words.

Best wishes,
Clement

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 at 20:29, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Scott Vincent

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/12/2020 13:05 PM,  wrote:

>

> Hi Dr.

> Calvin Price,

>

>

> Wishing you a wonderful day!

>  

> I am not disturbing your valuable time Doctor but we

> are nearer to month end hence, once again I’m reminding you to support my

> Journal with your any type of article submission.

>  

> For your convenience please follow below link for

> online submission

>

> https://medcraveonline.com/submitmanuscript

>  

> Waiting to receive

> your hopeful answer.

>

> Best wishes,

> Clement

>

> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 19:41, Clement from MedCrave/Textile Journal <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> Hi Dr.

> Calvin Price,

>

>

> Thank you for your prompt and positive response.

>

> I humbly request you to submit an article directly as an

> attachment to this email id or please go through below link for online

> submission.

>

>

> https://medcraveonline.com/submitmanuscript

>

> Hope you understand us and await to receive from you soon.

>

> Best wishes,

> Clement

>

> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 19:33, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

>

>

>

> Scott Vincent

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 10/12/2020 09:50 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi Dr.

>

> > Calvin Price,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks for your attention towards my email. 

>

> > I am dealing with Journal of Textile Engineering & Fashion Technology. So,

>

> > I request you to submit any type of article to my Journal.

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> > Also, for your convenience please go through below link for more information of my Journal.https://medcraveonline.com/JTEFT/

>

> >

>

> > Predict to receive your positive words.

>

> >

>

> > Best wishes,

>

> > Clement

>

> >

>

> > On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 06:51, Scott Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Scott Vincent

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 09/12/2020 13:43 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi Dr. Calvin Price,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Wishing you a wonderful day!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I will be glad if you could spare your valuable time in submitting your article towards our JTEFT. In fact, past few days I’ve not received your submission or positive response from you.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I can understand you will be busy with your hectic works, but with the consequence of COVID-19 we haven’t received sufficient articles for issue release, so we need your essential support in the form of manuscript submission to reconstruct our things for making our Journal a better open place of science.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Also, we have one month to end this year hence, try to submit at least a short article for this issue on or before 15th of this month, as I have lots of hope on you, please respond promptly and acknowledge my email.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hope you understand us and I will be waiting for your earliest response.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Best wishes,

>

> >

>

> > > Clement

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Strengthen with your submission
  • On: Jan. 9, 2021, 10:34 a.m.


Hello Professor,
Hope my email finds you good.

I do understand your inbox is a busy place and sometimes it’s natural to miss few emails. So, I would like to retake an opportunity to invite for your prominent submission towards our Global Journal of Archaeological Method and Anthropology.

In fact we have planned to release inaugural issue by the end of December 2020 (Collector’s issue), so we request all the Researchers to enclose your activation for the launch of our Volume successfully. I do believe that all of my scholars support me at any instance. In deed we are not compelling you to submit your research work but we request you to submit at least 2 page opinion or on our Journal I hope writing 2 page opinion is not a time process for such distinguished people like you but it really encourages us.

Your promising acknowledgement would be appreciable.
Thanks,
Celina
Editorial Assistant

Note: If you are willing to be a part of our Editorial board member, submit your CV & Research interest.

Stephy Publishers, 1/2 burton avenue, claton 3168, Australia

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Strengthen with your submission
  • On: Jan. 9, 2021, 7:19 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Help us by submitting your eminent article
  • On: Jan. 12, 2021, 12:35 p.m.


Hello Dr. Calvin Price,

May this New Year brings happiness and joy to your life. Greetings for your delightful day!

We are currently in the process of collecting articles with New Volume and I would like to take an opportunity to work with you for our journal expansion in this New Year. In fact, from the past few months we are facing difficulties in gathering articles and issue releases due to the pandemic situation.

I understand you might not have submitted earlier due to your prior commitments. For this we have opened submissions for Volume 7 Issue 1. Hence, we are requesting you to support my Journal by submitting any type of article on or before 15th January.

I appreciate your attention to this email and looking forward to collaborating with you.

Best Wishes,
Monica

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Help us by submitting your eminent article
  • On: Jan. 12, 2021, 8:10 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Scott Vincent
CEO, MNesty, LLC