The colloquy of Susan Shelton

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Susan Shelton and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 21, 2020, 9:36 p.m.

Abduljamal Ali Deeb
Finance Manager Officer
Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC)
Damascus, Syria

Re: Letter Of Intent  

Dear Esteemed Colleague                
      
I hope this email finds you in good health.

In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly request for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as a formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational investments with you in your country, please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

My name is Engr. Mr. Abduljamal Ali Deeb from Damascus Syria. I am  64 years Old, and I am Finance Manager Officer in Saudi Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no. 12 in 1985. AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD) etc……… ........

Why i contacted you is that I want you to tell me more about good investment in your country so that i could relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria, Now that Syria security and our Economic independent has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our happiness has been taking away from us, i will like to relocate my family out from Syria, here in my country there is fire on the mountain, i need a foreign partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly.

Such as buying of properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places. I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me. Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment fund and our procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent to establish medium to long-term investment and credible business relationship.

Looking forward to hearing from you 

(Email: [email protected])

Thanks and best regards
Mr. Abduljamal Ali Deeb

--
Kaka Ruto| Software Engineer, Instructor| CodingShade| www.collinsruto.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 21, 2020, 9:36 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 22, 2020, 5:11 a.m.

Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton

Thank You for your timely response.
I purposely and personally contact you, as I am interested for a credible and fruitful business relationship with you. I hope you would acknowledge our business cooperation with the best of your understanding. I need your collaborative partnership to invest with you in your country Mongolia, also I would like us to have a very intellectual and comprehensive discussion regarding the investment plan and further details through mail because all our telephone is being monitored because of the war here in my country Syrian, as i have explained to your before.
I am pleased to let you know that I have acquired a very extensive portfolio which is impressive and indeed a great asset from the oil and Gas sector, and it takes special dedication, commitment and perseverance to acquire or to get through such a demanding course of work. Meanwhile, I decide to settle down to get on with my private life and invest. I believe  with your cooperation and assistance if I invest in your country we can have a mutual joint agreement on the shares for the investment dividends. This is my personal business cooperation with you and of a very confidential nature and not involving my entire company Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) Damascus, Syria as you are aware of my country situation now.
I have the available fund for the investment which I believe with this amount we can do a lot and my definite reason for investing in a foreign country is considering my position with the Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) and our country war position, the commitments and the confidentiality of our cooperation, so I would not invest such a larger scale of business and money here in order to protect my family and life. I hope you can understand my position. Having this established in your country we both can maintain equal rights in our business cooperation as shareholders. I have no problem with that in as much as we abide by the obligation.
I have the following ideas for this investment;*****
1. Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities.
2. Cement Plant/Industry (Manufacturing and supply)
3. Fuel/gas Stations in different cities, regions/locality, Biofuels, etc
4. Energy and lighting Solutions, Mining Corporation
5. Highly skilled services in Oil logging (Upstream and downstream operations, Exploration and discovery)*****
Let me know if you have any experience in the above sectors.Another Option is this: I may be interested to invest in your present company as a shareholder, or we may set up a separate Joint Venture company.

If you consider my ideas to be viable and profitable in your country, or you have other ideas to recommend, Please advise so we may have a particular focus and proceed with every other formalities for the investment accomplishment.
Looking forward to hearing from you for a mutual cooperation.
Please reply to this email address only because of the confidential of this investment project.
Best regards,
Mr. AbduljamalFinanceManager Officer

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 22, 2020, 7:03 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 22, 2020, 11:43 a.m.

Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton
Well, in my capacity as the Finance Manager Officer (AFPC), I have been to Asian countries on several occasions and I noticed the investment opportunities this is why I have my interest to invest there. I am interested to invest in your area of specialties since you can assure me that we can have a reasonable ROI.
Needless to say, we have a more to discuss in order to solidify the intent to implement the investment plan and have it accomplished in mutual business relations as a Joint Venture. I appreciate your willingness to partner with me, so I am quite ambitious in making this a Joint Venture partnership with you in a credible and fruitful business relations building up assets in a choicest and desirable class that would possibly yield an enviable results in the nearest future.
The available amount I propose for this investment is $31m dollars. I understand a business cooperation like this requires our personal meeting, but it would not be comfortable for me to have this personal meeting with you at this time because of my country's war situation as you aware, and I would not be privileged to go on any travel now that is related to my personal business dealings at this point of time due to nature of our company policy with problem here in Syrian and also I am one of the top management team and the company always check on my personal travels, the commitment and private aspect of our dealings which is my top secret with you. So I advise we need to work together as brother and sister in other to safeguard the interest of us both. You should know we have to be mindful of our disposition and reputation especially when we are connected to the government this is why I wanted to move the funds to you and I request you to keep my dealings with you confidential.
If my co officials know about my personal dealings, they might construe or misinterpret it in such a way that I am smuggling funds out from Syrian which you know would not be good for my reputation, so please I need you to keep it a low profile to avoid whatever that would be detrimental to my person.
Most of my travel have to be assigned along with our corporate executives/top management and co official members which I am among when the company is having Oil & Gas cooperation in alliance with foreign countries and I have to travel along with the officials, such as during the cooperation agreement with Gazprom Russia on petrochemical and gas supply and pipeline, cooperation agreement with the Saudi Aramco President and CEO Khalid A. Al-Falih Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, oil cooperation agreement with Michael K. Wirth the Chairman and CEO Chevron oil corporation, Shell CEO Ben van Beurden and many others.
Currently we are  engaged into regional exploration as we are endeavoring to take a full advantage of the integration of upstream and downstream operations to seek a dominant position for the current cooperation between Syrian-Russia, also the cooperation agreement with Qatar Minister of Energy and Industry HE Dr. Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada who is also the Chairman of Qatar Petroleum visited recently for energy cooperation. Although that is the general company cooperation but my business cooperation with you is only between you and not involving the entire (AFPC).
I have had several thoughts about this investment venture which I am well convinced that such foreign investments will be of great benefit in the future trend and I have decided to fully engage into large scale of business development with you in your country, as you understand that this is a good opportunity to set up investments that will be helpful during our retirement age when all strength are gone, but having invested in businesses and project developments overseas is an ideal assets and a good resource for future benefits.
As I told you I do not want the entire Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) or the Syrian government to be aware of my personal dealing. So I implore you to let this go only between you and myself. considering the secrecy and private nature of my dealings with you, I will let you proceed on with this fund and manage every of our partnership investment, I want you to appear as the sole owner of all my investment with you in order to protect my private portfolio with the Al Furat Petroleum Company and without the awareness of my company (AFPC).
Let me know if you accept to take control of our investment until I will be privileged to join you. Nonetheless, we need to negotiate on the shares of our investment profit sharing and the percentages should be documented in agreed terms for the benefit of our cooperation and to avoid any rise of controversy in the future.
If you have accepted to share common interest with me in this development, then we proceed accordingly with further arrangement and transferring the funds to you for the accomplishment of our business plans in a Joint Venture agreement as a partnership.
Please find the attached scanned copy of my passport.
Looking forward to hear from you
Best regards,
Mr. AbduljamalFinance Manager Office

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 22, 2020, 10:24 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 24, 2020, 3:25 a.m.

Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton               

Please I want to know your Intent concerning my proposal if really you are willing to carry on the project on my behalf.
I want every step we are taking to be under your name as the sole owner while I appear as a silent partner, in this way we can prevent divulge of my name in the cooperation, the fund will be transferred through normal banking channel from my oversea account to you. then from your account you can proceed on with the investment as you assumed better on behalf of us both. We need to proceed with the arrangement and expedite the process in a joint agreement to have our prospective goal accomplished.
For the fact that you are the one to be taking control of every process of the transfer and project strategies, I accept to give you 10% value of the total sum ($31m) for your financial reward and commitment and willingness to undertake the control of the investment on my behalf. The amount involved is not a problem as long as it proceeds legally and transparent and also that will yield a good and stable profit return, My major concern is for you to work in defense of my portfolio so if I should give you 10% of the total capital it is from my heart to show my gratitude.
You have the right to deduct this 10% from the Capital amount once you confirm the total amount in your account. When proceeding with the projects you will leave aside 5% of the funds in your account for any financial emergency in the process of setting our JV companies.
For the profit sharing I accept the ratio of 50%(You) and 50%(Me) as it is practically known to be a Joint Venture partnership, we can proceed with draft of our JV agreement. Let me know if you accept the share percentages...? After we had executed the agreement, we go further arrangement for transfer of business funds to you.
I would like you to send me a scanned copy of your passport in return to enable us establish a trust deed.
Please be informed that I have a legal advisor in Cambodia (a Cambodian) who will work with you in this respect, as I want every of the arrangement to be handled outside Syria as I do not have the opportunity to be present.
I will wait to receive your passport copy before I instruct my legal advisor to open a communication with you for further arrangement on the strategic planning process and draft of our Agreement.
(Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities is perfect. )

Best regards,
Mr. Abduljamal
Finance Manager Officer

On Thursday, October 22, 2020, 11:27:26 PM GMT+1, Susan Shelton <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/10/2020 11:43 AM,  wrote:
> Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton
> Well, in my capacity as the Finance Manager Officer (AFPC), I have been to Asian countries on several occasions and I noticed the investment opportunities this is why I have my interest to invest there. I am interested to invest in your area of specialties since you can assure me that we can have a reasonable ROI.
> Needless to say, we have a more to discuss in order to solidify the intent to implement the investment plan and have it accomplished in mutual business relations as a Joint Venture. I appreciate your willingness to partner with me, so I am quite ambitious in making this a Joint Venture partnership with you in a credible and fruitful business relations building up assets in a choicest and desirable class that would possibly yield an enviable results in the nearest future.
> The available amount I propose for this investment is $31m dollars. I understand a business cooperation like this requires our personal meeting, but it would not be comfortable for me to have this personal meeting with you at this time because of my country's war situation as you aware, and I would not be privileged to go on any travel now that is related to my personal business dealings at this point of time due to nature of our company policy with problem here in Syrian and also I am one of the top management team and the company always check on my personal travels, the commitment and private aspect of our dealings which is my top secret with you. So I advise we need to work together as brother and sister in other to safeguard the interest of us both. You should know we have to be mindful of our disposition and reputation especially when we are connected to the government this is why I wanted to move the funds to you and I request you to keep my dealings with you confidential.
> If my co officials know about my personal dealings, they might construe or misinterpret it in such a way that I am smuggling funds out from Syrian which you know would not be good for my reputation, so please I need you to keep it a low profile to avoid whatever that would be detrimental to my person.
> Most of my travel have to be assigned along with our corporate executives/top management and co official members which I am among when the company is having Oil & Gas cooperation in alliance with foreign countries and I have to travel along with the officials, such as during the cooperation agreement with Gazprom Russia on petrochemical and gas supply and pipeline, cooperation agreement with the Saudi Aramco President and CEO Khalid A. Al-Falih Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, oil cooperation agreement with Michael K. Wirth the Chairman and CEO Chevron oil corporation, Shell CEO Ben van Beurden and many others.
> Currently we are  engaged into regional exploration as we are endeavoring to take a full advantage of the integration of upstream and downstream operations to seek a dominant position for the current cooperation between Syrian-Russia, also the cooperation agreement with Qatar Minister of Energy and Industry HE Dr. Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada who is also the Chairman of Qatar Petroleum visited recently for energy cooperation. Although that is the general company cooperation but my business cooperation with you is only between you and not involving the entire (AFPC).
> I have had several thoughts about this investment venture which I am well convinced that such foreign investments will be of great benefit in the future trend and I have decided to fully engage into large scale of business development with you in your country, as you understand that this is a good opportunity to set up investments that will be helpful during our retirement age when all strength are gone, but having invested in businesses and project developments overseas is an ideal assets and a good resource for future benefits.
> As I told you I do not want the entire Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) or the Syrian government to be aware of my personal dealing. So I implore you to let this go only between you and myself. considering the secrecy and private nature of my dealings with you, I will let you proceed on with this fund and manage every of our partnership investment, I want you to appear as the sole owner of all my investment with you in order to protect my private portfolio with the Al Furat Petroleum Company and without the awareness of my company (AFPC).
> Let me know if you accept to take control of our investment until I will be privileged to join you. Nonetheless, we need to negotiate on the shares of our investment profit sharing and the percentages should be documented in agreed terms for the benefit of our cooperation and to avoid any rise of controversy in the future.
> If you have accepted to share common interest with me in this development, then we proceed accordingly with further arrangement and transferring the funds to you for the accomplishment of our business plans in a Joint Venture agreement as a partnership.
> Please find the attached scanned copy of my passport.
> Looking forward to hear from you
> Best regards,
> Mr. AbduljamalFinance Manager Office
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Letter Of Intent
  • On: Oct. 26, 2020, 5:20 p.m.


Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton 

How are you doing today, hope all is well?. Please dear I am still waiting to get a feed back from you on my last E-mail. We need  to expedite the process immediately so the fund can be transfer to you without any more delay.
I awaits your prompt response
Best RegardsMr. Abduljamal
Finance Manager Officer

On Saturday, October 24, 2020, 04:24:36 AM GMT+1, Abduljamal Ali Deeb <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton               

Please I want to know your Intent concerning my proposal if really you are willing to carry on the project on my behalf.
I want every step we are taking to be under your name as the sole owner while I appear as a silent partner, in this way we can prevent divulge of my name in the cooperation, the fund will be transferred through normal banking channel from my oversea account to you. then from your account you can proceed on with the investment as you assumed better on behalf of us both. We need to proceed with the arrangement and expedite the process in a joint agreement to have our prospective goal accomplished.
For the fact that you are the one to be taking control of every process of the transfer and project strategies, I accept to give you 10% value of the total sum ($31m) for your financial reward and commitment and willingness to undertake the control of the investment on my behalf. The amount involved is not a problem as long as it proceeds legally and transparent and also that will yield a good and stable profit return, My major concern is for you to work in defense of my portfolio so if I should give you 10% of the total capital it is from my heart to show my gratitude.
You have the right to deduct this 10% from the Capital amount once you confirm the total amount in your account. When proceeding with the projects you will leave aside 5% of the funds in your account for any financial emergency in the process of setting our JV companies.
For the profit sharing I accept the ratio of 50%(You) and 50%(Me) as it is practically known to be a Joint Venture partnership, we can proceed with draft of our JV agreement. Let me know if you accept the share percentages...? After we had executed the agreement, we go further arrangement for transfer of business funds to you.
I would like you to send me a scanned copy of your passport in return to enable us establish a trust deed.
Please be informed that I have a legal advisor in Cambodia (a Cambodian) who will work with you in this respect, as I want every of the arrangement to be handled outside Syria as I do not have the opportunity to be present.
I will wait to receive your passport copy before I instruct my legal advisor to open a communication with you for further arrangement on the strategic planning process and draft of our Agreement.
(Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities is perfect. )

Best regards,
Mr. Abduljamal
Finance Manager Officer

On Thursday, October 22, 2020, 11:27:26 PM GMT+1, Susan Shelton <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/10/2020 11:43 AM,  wrote:
> Dear Mrs. Susan Shelton
> Well, in my capacity as the Finance Manager Officer (AFPC), I have been to Asian countries on several occasions and I noticed the investment opportunities this is why I have my interest to invest there. I am interested to invest in your area of specialties since you can assure me that we can have a reasonable ROI.
> Needless to say, we have a more to discuss in order to solidify the intent to implement the investment plan and have it accomplished in mutual business relations as a Joint Venture. I appreciate your willingness to partner with me, so I am quite ambitious in making this a Joint Venture partnership with you in a credible and fruitful business relations building up assets in a choicest and desirable class that would possibly yield an enviable results in the nearest future.
> The available amount I propose for this investment is $31m dollars. I understand a business cooperation like this requires our personal meeting, but it would not be comfortable for me to have this personal meeting with you at this time because of my country's war situation as you aware, and I would not be privileged to go on any travel now that is related to my personal business dealings at this point of time due to nature of our company policy with problem here in Syrian and also I am one of the top management team and the company always check on my personal travels, the commitment and private aspect of our dealings which is my top secret with you. So I advise we need to work together as brother and sister in other to safeguard the interest of us both. You should know we have to be mindful of our disposition and reputation especially when we are connected to the government this is why I wanted to move the funds to you and I request you to keep my dealings with you confidential.
> If my co officials know about my personal dealings, they might construe or misinterpret it in such a way that I am smuggling funds out from Syrian which you know would not be good for my reputation, so please I need you to keep it a low profile to avoid whatever that would be detrimental to my person.
> Most of my travel have to be assigned along with our corporate executives/top management and co official members which I am among when the company is having Oil & Gas cooperation in alliance with foreign countries and I have to travel along with the officials, such as during the cooperation agreement with Gazprom Russia on petrochemical and gas supply and pipeline, cooperation agreement with the Saudi Aramco President and CEO Khalid A. Al-Falih Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, oil cooperation agreement with Michael K. Wirth the Chairman and CEO Chevron oil corporation, Shell CEO Ben van Beurden and many others.
> Currently we are  engaged into regional exploration as we are endeavoring to take a full advantage of the integration of upstream and downstream operations to seek a dominant position for the current cooperation between Syrian-Russia, also the cooperation agreement with Qatar Minister of Energy and Industry HE Dr. Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada who is also the Chairman of Qatar Petroleum visited recently for energy cooperation. Although that is the general company cooperation but my business cooperation with you is only between you and not involving the entire (AFPC).
> I have had several thoughts about this investment venture which I am well convinced that such foreign investments will be of great benefit in the future trend and I have decided to fully engage into large scale of business development with you in your country, as you understand that this is a good opportunity to set up investments that will be helpful during our retirement age when all strength are gone, but having invested in businesses and project developments overseas is an ideal assets and a good resource for future benefits.
> As I told you I do not want the entire Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) or the Syrian government to be aware of my personal dealing. So I implore you to let this go only between you and myself. considering the secrecy and private nature of my dealings with you, I will let you proceed on with this fund and manage every of our partnership investment, I want you to appear as the sole owner of all my investment with you in order to protect my private portfolio with the Al Furat Petroleum Company and without the awareness of my company (AFPC).
> Let me know if you accept to take control of our investment until I will be privileged to join you. Nonetheless, we need to negotiate on the shares of our investment profit sharing and the percentages should be documented in agreed terms for the benefit of our cooperation and to avoid any rise of controversy in the future.
> If you have accepted to share common interest with me in this development, then we proceed accordingly with further arrangement and transferring the funds to you for the accomplishment of our business plans in a Joint Venture agreement as a partnership.
> Please find the attached scanned copy of my passport.
> Looking forward to hear from you
> Best regards,
> Mr. AbduljamalFinance Manager Office
>

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 13, 2021, 10:52 p.m.

My Attn :Dear Beneficiary

I'm Dr, Edward Lloyd , the Chief Executive Officer of the Minister of Finance. We wish to urgently confirm from you if actually you know one Mrs. Jane White who claims to be your business associate/partner.Kindly reconfirm this application put in by Mrs. Jane White - she submitted the under listed bank account information supposedly sent by you to receive the funds on your behalf.

The bank information she applied with are stated thus:

Account Name: Mrs. Jane White

Bank name: Citi Bank NA

Bank address: #1230 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA

Account Number: 013439887655

Routing Number: 2771722

Swift Code: CITIUS30

The said Mrs. Jane White is claiming to this office that you are dead and have Instructed that all relevant documentation/Information regarding your Payment/Transfer, be changed to her as the beneficiary of the payment short-listed among the foreign beneficiaries entitled to receive their payment.

For your Information, this Government has approved the total amount of EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY, in your favor, prior to the Federal Government instructions/mandate to offset all outstanding payments to the various legal foreign beneficiaries around the world and your payment file was affected. We need to confirm from you if it's really true that you are dead as made mention by your Associate.

You should note that, if we do not hear from you, we automatically assume that you are actually dead and the information passed to us by Mrs. Jane White is correct. Hence, you are hereby requested to reply this Email immediately for confirmation, before we proceed with this payment and for us to know the true position of things with you so that we won't make any mistakes/errors in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong person/account.

Lastly, you are advice to reply back this email and reconfirm the details of this message if truly you're alive.

Full name.................................

Direct telephone number.........

Address....................................

Age...........................................

Occupation...............................

Country.....................................

Bank name................................

Bank address.................................

Bank account.................................

Account type.................................

Your quick response will help us a lot.

Yours, Sincerely,

Dr Edward Lloyd   

US TREASURY DEPARTMENT

USA.

[email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 1:29 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 8:04 a.m.

Good day Susan, according to your previous email it was well noted so therefore you really need to keep this transaction confidential so that someone else will not claim your funds worth the of 8,500.000.00.

So please i will advice you to keep this transaction confidential and don't tell anyone because its a huge amount of money so your funds is right there at the HSBC Bank New York so Susan i want you to quickly get back to me so that i can forward you to the paying client so that you will not loss your funds so your attention is very important so therefore please i want you to do me a favor by getting back to me so that i can send you the the HSBC Bank new York manager information on how to contact him for your funds.

Mrs Susan your fast response is needed madam.

Regards,
Dr Edward Lloyd

Us Treasury

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 10:06 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 1:52 p.m.


Good

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

Attention : Mr   

Good morning Mrs Susan Shelton i received your email and the content was well noted so for you to be mind rested with me please can i send you my drivers license?

So should i send you my drivers license?

Am at the office now so should i send it now before i send you the paying bank information you will use to contact them for funds transfer.

Regards,
Dr Edward Lloyd
US TREASURY

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 5:22 p.m.

WHICH STATE ARE YOU FROM MRS SUSAN SHELTON ?

YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED PLEASE.

GABRIEL SANCHEZ

HSBC BANK

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 14, 2021, 7:39 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 15, 2021, 5:35 p.m.

Attention : Mrs Susan

Good day Mrs Susan Shelton i received your email and am so sorry for the late response madam so according to my Id Card that i promise to send to you is attached to this email so after you done checking my id card please can you please get back to me so that i can forward to the Paying bank in New York.

So madam i will be waiting for your response so that i can send you the HSBC Bank manager information that you will use to contact him  for your funds.

Regards,
Dr Edward Lloyd

US TREASURY

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 15, 2021, 11:09 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 16, 2021, 12:05 a.m.

Attention :Mrs Susan

We apologize for the delay we must have caused you, it was due to the investigation for Jeanne White's act. I want you to know that the investigation was successfully finalized, and we are very happy to
note that you did not authorize anybody to acquire your funds.

As a matter of fact, you must not entertain any fear or waiver for any reason as the Eight Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) have been re-approved in your favor.

Us Treasury with the help of the United Nation is working hard to make sure Jeanne white is made to face the wrath of the law because it is now rightly understood that she is never sent/authorized to claim the fund on your behalf.

NOTICE: Your Payment file was forwarded to the Office of the Presidency for Your Funds final Approval and Reclaim Authorization which is to be signed by the Presidency himself.

And be informed that the Presidency have made it mandatory that all foreign beneficiaries must not be paid by any other Bank except HSBC Bank in New-York, due to the high level of Financial crimes and Money Laundry and because HSBC Bank New York could handle foreign transfer
without any interruptions, nor delay.

It is my pleasure to inform you that the total sum of Eight Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) have been Issued, Drawn and Insured in your favor. It would please you also
to note that your entire funds and it accumulated Interest totaling US$8,500,000.00 was successfully forwarded to HSBC Bank New York Today.

Your fund is in Care of HSBC Bank New York for easy and quick payment as HSBC Bank in New York, is almost in all nations with easy/efficient telex wire transfer services.

You have to contact the paying bank (HSBC BANK NEW YORK), now that your total Inheritance Fund is presently deposited with them on your behalf.

Contact Information:

Name: Gabriel Sanchez
Email: [email protected]

Be advised to contact the bank for the further procedure of your transfer and on your part, you just have to endeavor to act swiftly now that your Inheritance is already in HSBC Bank New York and be rest
assured that you will receive all entitlements due to you.

Also, Note that the Federal Government in association with the UN and US, is working hand in hand in making sure no foul play is played again in the process of paying you your Entitlement so be rest assured of getting your funds this time, because a resolution has been passed regarding it by the Federal Government.

Regards,

Dr. Edward Lloyd

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 16, 2021, noon

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 16, 2021, 1:36 p.m.

Good morning Mrs Susan please are you here to claim your funds or something else because what we do here is to give funds to the owners of the funds in so many countries.
   

So madam Susan are you ready to receive your funds or not because i do not understand your email.

Because you suppose to be contact the HSBC bank now not the arguing here so are you ready to receieve your funds or not ?

Regards,
Dr Edward Lloyd
Us Treasury

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ALERT ......ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
  • On: July 16, 2021, 5:11 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Susan Shelton
CEO, MNesty, LLC