The colloquy of Alyssa Ponce DDS

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Alyssa Ponce DDS and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Why you reply my writing?. My name Joane
  • On: June 19, 2020, 6 p.m.

What is up,my bigboy.
I seen you in
Instagram
last few days so I want to see you.
I am Joane
I do some page with my nnked photos.
I waiting your soul.
My nick :
Wonk529.
 
Cumm on me Find my page!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Why you reply my writing?. My name Joane
  • On: June 19, 2020, 6:17 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 4, 2021, 4:42 p.m.

Amy, I am right by you!
I found your e mail on a website.
Are ya single?

My name is Jessica, I'm 31, and very beautiful.

You can find my personal pictures here: http://rq.1017thebull.com/?Profile=Jessbeauty89

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, at 1:25 PM, Amy wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Amy Ponce
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/02/2021 12:25 PM,  wrote:
>
> Simmy! My new e-mail address.
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 4, 2021, 10:47 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 4, 2021, 11:53 p.m.

Hey, do you want to see me?
Let's chat online!
I will be on my chat page in 5 minutes,
do you remember my profile page address?
It is here: http://rq.1017thebull.com/?Profile=Jessbeauty89

Please send your personal message to me there: Jessbeauty89
PS: I have my very sexy pics for you :)

Kisses, Jess

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, at 11:48 PM, Alyssa wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Alyssa Ponce DDS
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/02/2021 16:42 PM,  wrote:
> Amy, I am right by you!
> I found your e mail on a website.
> Are ya single?
>
> My name is Jessica, I'm 31, and very beautiful.
>
> You can find my personal pictures here:  
>
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, at 1:25 PM, Amy wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very int
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 12:20 a.m.

PS: My name there is Jessbeauty89,
just find it!

Kisses, Jessica...

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, at 11:48 PM, Alyssa wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Alyssa Ponce DDS
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/02/2021 16:42 PM,  wrote:
> Amy, I am right by you!
> I found your e mail on a website.
> Are ya single?
>
> My name is Jessica, I'm 31, and very beautiful.
>
> You can find my personal pictures here:  
>
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, at 1:25 PM, Amy wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very int
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 4:46 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 5:46 a.m.

Alyssa, I do not like texting,
Lets make video chat here: http://rq.1017thebull.com/?VideoChat=Jessbeauty89

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, at 5:47 AM, Alyssa wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Alyssa Ponce DDS
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/02/2021 23:53 PM,  wrote:
> Hey, do you want to see me?
> Let's chat online!
> I will be on my chat page in 5 minutes,
> do you remember my profile page address?
> It is here:  
>
> Please send your personal message to me there: Jessbeauty89
> PS: I have my very sexy pics for you :)
>
> Kisses, Jess
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 4
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 4:59 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 7:56 p.m.

Alyssa, Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
Please visit this Dating Site: http://rq.1017thebull.com/?Profile=Jessbeauty89

Sign up there, it is free!
and contact me, my nickname is Jessbeauty89!

I will be online next 2 hours!
Let's arrange a meeting there.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, at 6:00 PM, Alyssa wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Alyssa Ponce DDS
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/02/2021 05:46 AM,  wrote:
> Alyssa, I do not like texting,
> Lets make video chat here:  
>
>
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, at 5:47 AM, Alyssa wrote:
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
> Alyssa Ponce DDS
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 04/02/2021 23:53 PM
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 9:17 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 6, 2021, 2:25 a.m.

What's your nick name there?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Alyssa wrote:

>Hi,
>Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
>Alyssa Ponce DDS
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/02/2021 19:56 PM,  wrote:
> Alyssa, Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
> Please visit this Dating Site:  
>
> Sign up there, it is free!
> and contact me, my nickname is Jessbeauty89!
>
> I will be online next 2 hours!
> Let's arrange a meeting there.
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 6, 2021, 9:50 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 7, 2021, 8:11 p.m.

Alyssa, baby,
contact me here: http://rq.1017thebull.com/?chat=Jessbeauty89

Do not send more emails!

Kisses, Jess

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, at 6:00 PM, Alyssa wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Alyssa Ponce DDS
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/02/2021 05:46 AM,  wrote:
> Alyssa, I do not like texting,
> Lets make video chat here:  
>
>
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2021, at 5:47 AM, Alyssa wrote:
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
> Alyssa Ponce DDS
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 04/02/2021 23:53 PM
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Simmy
  • On: Feb. 7, 2021, 9:36 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Alyssa
  • On: March 16, 2021, 5:45 p.m.

Hey Alyssa, nice to see you!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Alyssa
  • On: March 17, 2021, 1:47 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: It will be a great happiness when I see your message.
  • On: April 20, 2021, 10:28 p.m.

Greetings!

I've never seen the marked paper from you yet. Please sign it at the soonest time:

http://www.jmuimhalal.com/hnx/catalogue-84.zip

It's basically timeline already!

-----Original Message-----
On Saturday, 6 February 2021, 03:09, wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Ashley Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 05/02/2021 19:07 PM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Hello!
> How are you? How is your day going?
> Acquaintance is a chance
> to get to know each other, which is given once. And I would like to use this
> chance.
> You will probably be surprised to receive a letter from a woman whom
> you have never met..
> But I think that we have a good chance to start
> communicating.
> If you answer me, I will talk more about me in the next
> letters.
> I will be waiting for your answer. Have a nice
> day!
> Anna

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: It will be a great happiness when I see your message.
  • On: April 21, 2021, 9 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Alyssa Ponce DDS
CEO, MNesty, LLC