The colloquy of David Barry

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called David Barry and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Important Update Regarding Your Car I̳n̳s̳u̳r̳a̳n̳c̳e̳
  • On: Aug. 20, 2019, 6:30 p.m.

[http://serveradminlist.com/img/5h6it66v.png]<https://ftt.tw/iFiy2
[http://serveradminlist.com/img/jxx92u19.png]<https://ftt.tw/8WICd
[http://serveradminlist.com/img/y0xdkiug.png]<https://ftt.tw/8WICd

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Important Update Regarding Your Car I̳n̳s̳u̳r̳a̳n̳c̳e̳
  • On: Aug. 20, 2019, 6:30 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Now Precision Targeting a Reality with Custom Contact Data
  • On: June 22, 2020, 4:26 p.m.

Hi Darryl,

Struggling to reach the right inbox?

Running campaigns religiously without any results?

Unable to pin-point what the actual problem is?

The size of your data repository or the frequency of your campaigns cannot =
guarantee your campaign success.
=20
What you need is custom-data that can get you connected with the right targ=
et audience.
=20
There=92s absolutely no one in the market who offers custom contact like we=
do. We cover every industry, profile & geography across the globe to ensur=
e you do not miss out on a single business opportunity.

Thrive with the industry leader for custom data, just reply back to this em=
ail & confirm your interest.

Looking forward to help you thrive with the best data there is.

We sincerely apologize if this mail doesn't serve you in any way. We would =
be more than thrilled to connect with the right person for data-related ser=
vices within your circle, you can refer them to us!

Stay Safe.

Warmest Regards,

Caroline Young
Growth Marketing Specialist
Global Data Brokers
Email: [email protected]

Reply as Unsubscribe if you don't want to hear from us anymore.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Now Precision Targeting a Reality with Custom Contact Data
  • On: June 22, 2020, 6:13 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Now Precision Targeting a Reality with Custom Contact Data
  • On: June 24, 2020, 6:08 p.m.

Hi Danielle,

Struggling to reach the right inbox?

Running campaigns religiously without any results?

Unable to pin-point what the actual problem is?

The size of your data repository or the frequency of your campaigns cannot =
guarantee your campaign success.
=20
What you need is custom-data that can get you connected with the right targ=
et audience.
=20
There=92s absolutely no one in the market who offers custom contact like we=
do. We cover every industry, profile & geography across the globe to ensur=
e you do not miss out on a single business opportunity.

Thrive with the industry leader for custom data, just reply back to this em=
ail & confirm your interest.

Looking forward to help you thrive with the best data there is.

We sincerely apologize if this mail doesn't serve you in any way. We would =
be more than thrilled to connect with the right person for data-related ser=
vices within your circle, you can refer them to us!

Stay Safe.

Warmest Regards,

Caroline Young
Growth Marketing Specialist
Global Data Brokers
Email: [email protected]

Reply as Unsubscribe if you don't want to hear from us anymore.

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Enrich your marketing database today
  • On: July 27, 2020, 1:42 p.m.

Hi Darryl,

It's true =96 30% of your customer and prospect data becomes outdated or in=
accurate every year. With bad data in your system, your emails land in junk=
boxes, your hard bounces skyrocket, and your sales reps fail to connect wi=
th prospects. We are here to help you with a smart solution to beat the =
=91data blues=92.

With a robust combination of automated and manual appending services, our m=
atch and append rates are the highest in the industry.=20

Features and benefits:

=95 Increase segmentation capabilities by completing =91incomplete=92 re=
cords
=95 Reach additional contacts by adding multiple contact information wit=
hin your client=92s organization
=95 Update old information and eliminate invalid data

Get data that can boost your revenue 200X ahead.=20

Please let me know of a convenient time for a quick call to discuss this fu=
rther.=20

If the content of this email does not fall under your purview, request you =
to direct it to the right person.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Stay safe and healthy.

Best Regards,
Alyson Roberts
Marketing Data Consultant=20
Quick Append
E: [email protected]
www.quickappend.com

And if you believe that your database is up-to-date and you don=92t need ne=
w data, simply reply as =93Leave Out=94 and I promise, you will not hear fr=
om me again!

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Enrich your marketing database today
  • On: July 27, 2020, 4:10 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Seeking Investment interest
  • On: July 31, 2020, 9:48 p.m.

Hello Donald,
Thank you for providing us with your company information for our review. We are interested in further discussion with you, I suggest we schedule a Skype/phone call to discuss in detail, kindly provide us with some time slot suitable for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Ibahzad Khan.
On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 2:40 AM Donald Barry <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Donald Barry

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/07/2020 01:35 AM, Ibahzad Khan wrote:

> Greeting,

>

> Max Capital Holdings Inc., We invest in seed capital,startup ventures, market leading companies, existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding. For debt financing arrangement we go as low as 4% interest rate for a duration of 5-10 years, no early repayment penalty and 12 months grace period.

>

> Hence, we seek to increasingly invest in profitable startups, growth stages or matured businesses globally. We wish to know the possibility of going into an investment partnership with your present scope of business, if found viable.

>

> If it is of interest to you. We would like to review your business summary or presentation to understand your project and analyze the possible inclusion on our investment lists if found profitable on returns.

>

> You can contact us through any medium below you find comfortable. We are open to further discussions if you consider my proposal to be along your path of planning.

>

> Best regards, Ibahzad KhanExecutive Director  HQTR:4730 S. Fort Apache Rd Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV, 89147-7947, USAMailing Address (USA):PO BOX 27740, Las Vegas, Nevada 89126, USAMailing Address (Kuwait):P.O. Box 138 Kuwait Safat 13002Tel: +1 775 499 6015Email: [email protected]           [email protected]: https://maxcapitalholdinginc.com

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Seeking Investment interest
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 4:19 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Seeking Investment interest
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 11:23 p.m.


Hello David

Please find attached our company profile for your perusal.

Best regards
Ibahzad Khan
On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:21 AM David Barry <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

David Barry

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 31/07/2020 21:48 PM,  wrote:

> Hello Donald,

> Thank you for providing us with your company information for our review. We are interested in further discussion with you, I suggest we schedule a Skype/phone call to discuss in detail, kindly provide us with some time slot suitable for you.

>

> I look forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Ibahzad Khan.

> On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 2:40 AM Donald Barry <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Donald Barry

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 30/07/2020 01:35 AM, Ibahzad Khan wrote:

>

> > Greeting,

>

> >

>

> > Max Capital Holdings Inc., We invest in seed capital,startup ventures, market leading companies, existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding. For debt financing arrangement we go as low as 4% interest rate for a duration of 5-10 years, no early repayment penalty and 12 months grace period.

>

> >

>

> > Hence, we seek to increasingly invest in profitable startups, growth stages or matured businesses globally. We wish to know the possibility of going into an investment partnership with your present scope of business, if found viable.

>

> >

>

> > If it is of interest to you. We would like to review your business summary or presentation to understand your project and analyze the possible inclusion on our investment lists if found profitable on returns.

>

> >

>

> > You can contact us through any medium below you find comfortable. We are open to further discussions if you consider my proposal to be along your path of planning.

>

> >

>

> > Best regards, Ibahzad KhanExecutive Director  HQTR:4730 S. Fort Apache Rd Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV, 89147-7947, USAMailing Address (USA):PO BOX 27740, Las Vegas, Nevada 89126, USAMailing Address (Kuwait):P.O. Box 138 Kuwait Safat 13002Tel: +1 775 499 6015Email: [email protected]           [email protected]: https://maxcapitalholdinginc.com

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Seeking Investment interest
  • On: Aug. 5, 2020, 2:38 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Seeking Investment interest
  • On: Aug. 6, 2020, 9 p.m.

David
We are interested in further discussion with you, I suggest we schedule for a Skype/phone call to discuss in detail. Kindly provide us with some time slots suitable for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,Khan Ibahzad.
On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 3:39 AM David Barry <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

David Barry

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/08/2020 23:23 PM,  wrote:

>

> Hello David

>

> Please find attached our company profile for your perusal.

>

> Best regards

> Ibahzad Khan

> On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:21 AM David Barry <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

>

>

> David Barry

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 31/07/2020 21:48 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hello Donald,

>

> > Thank you for providing us with your company information for our review. We are interested in further discussion with you, I suggest we schedule a Skype/phone call to discuss in detail, kindly provide us with some time slot suitable for you.

>

> >

>

> > I look forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> >

>

> > Best Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Ibahzad Khan.

>

> > On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 2:40 AM Donald Barry <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Donald Barry

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 30/07/2020 01:35 AM, Ibahzad Khan wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Greeting,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Max Capital Holdings Inc., We invest in seed capital,startup ventures, market leading companies, existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding. For debt financing arrangement we go as low as 4% interest rate for a duration of 5-10 years, no early repayment penalty and 12 months grace period.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hence, we seek to increasingly invest in profitable startups, growth stages or matured businesses globally. We wish to know the possibility of going into an investment partnership with your present scope of business, if found viable.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > If it is of interest to you. We would like to review your business summary or presentation to understand your project and analyze the possible inclusion on our investment lists if found profitable on returns.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > You can contact us through any medium below you find comfortable. We are open to further discussions if you consider my proposal to be along your path of planning.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Best regards, Ibahzad KhanExecutive Director  HQTR:4730 S. Fort Apache Rd Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV, 89147-7947, USAMailing Address (USA):PO BOX 27740, Las Vegas, Nevada 89126, USAMailing Address (Kuwait):P.O. Box 138 Kuwait Safat 13002Tel: +1 775 499 6015Email: [email protected]           [email protected]: https://maxcapitalholdinginc.com

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Actionable insights for Result-driven Email Marketing
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 3:37 p.m.

Data Review and Insights

Data is one of the most crucial assets of an enterprise. It’s accuracy and relevance can have a direct impact on your ROI, and more so during a pandemic where communication is the bridge to stay connected with your customers.

For 16+ years Lake B2B has been enabling Top B2B brands globally with end-to-end data solutions across industries and profiles. We are happy to share that beginning this August we will share monthly Newsletters with our customers and subscribers, that aim to bring forward interesting data insights, trends and actionable tips that can maximize your business performance faster, even during the pandemic. We hope you enjoy your read.

Blogs & Insights

Tough Teams Last, Tougher

Teams Lead

Business Teams today are fraught with mammoth roadblocks – from a growing set of market challenges, remotely operating workforce, unchartered work delegations to coaching & leadership issues, and staggered delivery of altering value propositions.

Read More

On High-Impact Voyage:

Secrets of Result-driven Email Marketing

Email Marketing is considered as a go-to marketing channel by many savvy marketers! The reason being – it is a great tool for customer engagement and loyalty. Embark on the ROI way of Email Marketing and set relevant Email Marketing ‘Goals’ for your business.

Read More

Case Studies & More

Medical Technologies Distributor Receives Hard-To-Find Equipment Insights

"We have tried a lot of vendors for our data requirements but have never managed to find a contact data list that has managed to give us such in-depth information on imaging centres with 100% accuracy. Lake B2B has helped us to such a great extent. We have been able to connect with our top target audience and managed to create customer engagement like never before."

Account Based Marketing – A Guide-Book for Marketing Success

The world of marketing has to keep pace with the changing needs of clients. Connecting with consumers today – be it in the B2C or B2B arena – has become a challenge. Knowing your prospects, their needs and desires to design a solution which fits their needs can help you drive the results you’re aspiring for.

The Future of B2B Lead Generation

Find the most effective ways of generating leads rated by Top B2B Marketers. Maximize lead generation opportunities with tips, tactics, and stats to help you convert more prospects into customers.

Do More with Data

Grow your Reach & Business Potential

If you wish to Unsubscribe from Lake B2B's email communication click here

1 Byram Brook Place, Armonk, NY 10504

[email protected]

(800) 710-5516

© 2020 Lake B2B All Rights Reserved.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Actionable insights for Result-driven Email Marketing
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 8:05 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Cleanse your marketing database first - Other things can wait
  • On: Aug. 27, 2020, 4:30 p.m.

Hi Darryl,

Personally, I hate untimely and disruptive communications =96 and I know yo=
u do too.=20

Out of respect for your time and privacy, I am writing to you (instead of c=
alling) hoping you will be able to spare a few seconds.

So, why am I writing to you?

I wanted to discuss with you on how we can help your organization to optimi=
ze marketing campaigns. You must be having thousands of potential customers=
, many of them may have become inactive. Some may have changed contact deta=
ils (like phone numbers, email addresses, postal address etc.), while other=
s may have stopped responding to your mailers.

There is a way to reactivate those old customers and even earn new business=
. We call it data appending. It=92s a recommended marketing practice, in wh=
ich we will take your obsolete customer database and update it. Advantage i=
s =96 when you reply to this email you can upload a sample file (without an=
y credit card details) and we will append 25 records for FREE!

It is believed that almost 22.5% business data gets obsolete annually =96 w=
hich means that you will not be able to reach almost 1/4th of your customer=
s with your old database. And that=92s not a good news.

Allow us to help you append your database through: Email Appending, Phone A=
ppending, Fax Appending, Direct Mail Appending, Reverse Appending, Job Titl=
e Appending, NAICS code Appending and more and reactivate those old custome=
rs again.

The point to remember is, it=92s your customer base. At some point, they mu=
st have given you their contact details because they thought your offers/se=
rvices will be valuable to them. Don=92t lose that trust.

And if you believe that your database is up-to-date and you don=92t need ne=
w data, simply =93Unsubscribe=94 and I promise, you will not hear from me a=
gain!

Sincerely appreciate the time you have spared! Wishing you success in your =
business!

Stay safe!

Best Regards,
Alyson Roberts
Marketing Data Consultant=20
Quick Append
E: [email protected]
www.quickappend.com

If the content of this email does not fall under your purview, request you =
to direct it to the right person.

Click here( https://www.quickappend.com/unsubscribe.php ) if you do not wan=
t to receive any further emails

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Cleanse your marketing database first - Other things can wait
  • On: Aug. 27, 2020, 7:23 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Darryl, Upgrade your Data to drive leads
  • On: Oct. 16, 2020, 6:10 p.m.

Data Review and Insights

For 16+ years, we at Lake B2B have been enabling top B2B brands globally with end-to-end data solutions across industries and profiles. Our newsletter brings you data insights that can maximize your business performance, even during the pandemic.

For our October newsletter, our team has curated trends, tips, and insights into data enrichment, digital/social marketing, and lead generation, with our top trending lists for the quarter at the end.

Connect with an Expert Now

Blogs & Insights

Why Data Hygiene & Enrichment is Crucial for Business
Success

Data empowers business decisions when its accurate and reliable. Good data can help you make business connections and get your message across to your
target audience with faster turnarounds.

Read More

Top 4 Trends in Healthcare Marketing  in 2020

Healthcare management firms will rethink their business models given the current market landscape. Tapping the right mix of strategies and
trends can maximize the performance of healthcare enterprises globally.

Read More

Connect with an Expert Now

Case Studies & More

How A Technology Company Gained 10x ROI By Revamping Their Digital Marketing Strategy

"Thanks to Lake B2B, they revamped our digital marketing strategy that helped us make huge benefits, both in terms of revenue and prospect engagement."

Read the Case Study

A Comprehensive Guide to Social Media Marketing

This comprehensive guide helps you discover how to choose the correct social media channel, create meaningful messages, use social media appending to know your customers better, and grow your marketing ROI.

Read the Whitepaper

10 Clever Hacks to Empower Your Healthcare Lists

Find the most effective ways of generating leads rated by top B2B marketers. Maximize lead generation opportunities with tips, tactics, and stats to help convert more prospects into customers.

View the Infographic

Our Top Trending Lists this Quarter

Cardiologist

Therapist

Neurologist

Nurse

Paediatrician

Family Doctor Dermatologist Psychiatrist

ObGyn Pathologist

Cardiologist

Therapist

Neurologist

Nurse

Paediatrician

Family Doctor

Dermatologist

Psychiatrist

ObGyn

Pathologist

Expand your Business Opportunities, Grow your Reach with Custom Data

Connect with an Expert Now

If you wish to unsubscribe from Lake B2B's email communication, please click here

1 Byram Brook Place, Armonk, NY 10504

[email protected]

(800) 710-5516

© 2020 Lake B2B All Rights Reserved. x

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Darryl, Upgrade your Data to drive leads
  • On: Oct. 17, 2020, 1:22 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Darryl, Boost your B2B Webinar Appointments
  • On: Jan. 29, 2021, 2:04 p.m.

Data Review and Insights

Identify the best ways to gauge buyer intent with proven and tested strategies for the never normal world. Our sales intelligence will help you narrow down on your most prospective decision makers with our multi-verified and accurate data.

Tell us what you need

• Hyper-personalize your offering

• Pin-point sales targeting

• Boostaccount-based marketing

We got you covered in 2021 with our exceptional industry insights, toolkits and guides. Subscribe to our channel and understand how the top sales leaders are targeting prospects based on accurate market segmentation and customer data.

Connect Now

Before Pushing Those Dollars For Your Next Big Online Event

Know How Virtual Events Can Help You Grow Sales
Remotely

Ensure your marketing is ready for the never normal world.

Read More

Stop Shooting In The Dark With Massive Volumes of Sales Data?

Choose high quality customer data for your webinar success in 2021.

Read More

Connect Now

Case Study & Tools

How A Top Australian Medical Textile Supplier Increased Leads By 5X

Learn how Lake B2B identifies gaps in existing data to provide accurate, up-to-date intelligence.

Read the Case Study

Find Customers At The Tipping Point of Their Buying Journey

Segment your target audience before nurturing them with hyper personalized content.

View Data Cards

Calculate ROI Effectiveness Of E-Mail Campaign In 5 Easy Steps

Everything that is measured improves and so will your e-mail campaigns in 2021.

Launch Calculator

Check If Your Marketing Campaign Is Target Ready

Calculate target market size with tech installs and consumption data.

Launch Analysis

Find the right match for your unique targeting needs from our verified and continuously updated data of your top buyers.

Connect Now

If you wish to unsubscribe from Lake B2B's email communication, please click here

1 Byram Brook Place, Armonk, NY 10504

[email protected]

(800) 710-5516

© 2020 Lake B2B All Rights Reserved. x

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Darryl, Boost your B2B Webinar Appointments
  • On: Jan. 29, 2021, 7:29 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Is your website good enough to reach those leads? Find Out Now
  • On: Feb. 17, 2021, 2:22 p.m.

Data Review and Insights

Hi Darryl,

Sure you want to double your website traffic with the same focus and zeal there is on doubling sales conversion. To generate quality engagement and leads, it pays to analyze and know how Google or any other search engine perceives of you.

Here is a chance to undertake a free SEO audit to identify the gaps in your website strategy. Find out how your website is performing and whether it is shows up whenever your target audience needs you the most.

 

Get Your SEO Website Audit

The Simple 3-Step Process

Follow this link to access our SEO tool:

lakeb2b.com/seo-audit-tool

Step 2: Take a look at the various parameters such as SEO, usability, performance to identify any gaps in your web strategy.

Step 3: Get recommendations which you can implement immediately.

You also get a detailed report of your website's SEO audit. Use this report to improve your SEO even further or connect with our SEO experts to get the most out of our tool's analysis.

Search Engines love you back when you start personalizing for your target audience first

Ask for a free consultation and tell us what your long-term and short marketing goals are. We will show you exactly what to do for filling the void in your SEO strategy and attract the most prospective customers.

Expand your Business Opportunities, Grow your Reach with Custom Data

Get Your Website Audit Done Now

If you wish to unsubscribe from Lake B2B's email communication, please click here

1 Byram Brook Place, Armonk, NY 10504

[email protected]

(800) 710-5516

© 2020 Lake B2B All Rights Reserved. x

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Is your website good enough to reach those leads? Find Out Now
  • On: Feb. 17, 2021, 8:06 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Customer Lead Data is Power - Your refreshed insights are waiting
  • On: March 30, 2021, 3:57 p.m.

Drives Deals

Hi Darryl,

Greetings from Lake B2B!

In 2021, marketers and sales leaders have realized that campaigns are meaningless without knowing customers’ needs.

Your top customers are expecting the right help, at the right time to advance their buying decisions. The question is – are you aligned with what buying intent and behavior your top customers are displaying online?

We can show you how to drive highly effective campaigns knowing customer intent with the help of accurate leads.

Here is an opportunity to discover the top prospects and become an inseparable part of their buying journey.

Choose Your Next Target

Refreshed data = Lead Accuracy = Higher Conversions

We have recently added 182,893 fresh leads to make our overall B2B customer data most refreshed and up-to-date.

This represents an amazing opportunity to fuel your leads pipeline with our overall data of 100,000,000+ customer lead records.

Snapshot of Your Fresh Targets

Find out what’s new in your most trusted lead data.

Net New Companies: 295,408

Inactive Companies: 1,020,000

New Email ID populated: 10,000,000

Change of Designation: 34,543

Our Data Deduplication analysts have removed 450,000+ customer data to keep your lead sourcing relevant with the times.

Adding up to your high-converting firmographic data.

PC Usage: 816,000

Latest IT Budget: 612,000

Latest Fast growing Companies: 10,000

Identify tech purchase intent with freshly added data

New Technologies: 51

New Companies: 41,582

IT Resellers: 50,519

Companies Migrated to other Technology: 1,776

Because the most prospective leads are with us

Learn how you stay on top of their changing business needs.

Find Your Most Prospective Customers Across Industries

Identify & Reach Your Total Addressable Buyer Universe

Uncover Buyer Intent & Buying Journeys of Top Clients

What can you do after finding the right customer contact
data?

Build contact intelligence of your core customer personas

Boost your campaign efficiency with multi-channel reach

Be aligned always with your customers’ niche requirements

Please reach out to our data experts to know more about the channels on which your customers exist.

Expand exponentially in 2021 with upgraded data of your target market and customers.

If you wish to unsubscribe from Lake B2B's email communication, please click here

1 Byram Brook Place, Armonk, NY 10504

[email protected]

(800) 710-5516

© 2021 Lake B2B All Rights Reserved. x

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Customer Lead Data is Power - Your refreshed insights are waiting
  • On: March 30, 2021, 4:25 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

David Barry
CEO, MNesty, LLC