The colloquy of Diane Stone

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Diane Stone and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Hi! My girlfriend gave thine email... It's Lee
  • On: July 26, 2020, 11:30 p.m.

Good morning

I seen you From Instagram last some days

Honestly, you are incomparable

I want To fukk with you

My Name Travis.

I do some page with my cool pics.

I will waiting youth messages

My nickname : Abby130.

Cumm on me Find my page..

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hi! My girlfriend gave thine email... It's Lee
  • On: July 27, 2020, 1:13 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: High-quality traffic!!
  • On: Aug. 5, 2020, 8:49 p.m.

Hi, Was surfing through your website and realized that it is not ranking on Google for the most Searched Keywords for Your Business. I am associated with one of the best SEO companies that helped over 2500 businesses rank on the 1st page of GOOGLE even for the most competitive industries. To discuss your website requirements in detail, you can share your contact number and the convenient time to contact you. Thanks,Virender 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: High-quality traffic!!
  • On: Aug. 6, 2020, 6:52 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Creative website design and development services
  • On: Aug. 10, 2020, 12:24 p.m.

Hi, 
Hope you are doing well.
Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our services.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further. 
I look forward to your mail. 
Thanks & Regards,Komal Jha From: Komal Jha [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 24 July 2020 17:13
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Creative website design and development services Hi Goods Greetings!! We are a website development company in India (New Delhi). We offer a range of services that include Logo design, Website Design & Development, Mobile, E-Commerce Websites, and Custom Programming etc. We create user friendly websites that allows YOU to update your website yourself. Just ask about Content Management Systems (CMS) We offer following Services at much lower Cost: - Get your own CMS based website today!!! Please reply us with your queries, if you are interested. Kinds Regards,Komal JhaWeb Development Manager    

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Creative website design and development services
  • On: Aug. 10, 2020, 6:54 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Organic Package "!&"
  • On: Aug. 14, 2020, 9:11 p.m.


Hi, Hope you are doing well, We are the best service provider in optimization in your area. Would you like to be listed at the top of every major search engine such as Google, Yahoo! & Bing for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to your products / services? Let me know if you are interested, then I can send you our SEO Packages and Price list. Kind RegardsShonam 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Organic Package "!&"
  • On: Aug. 14, 2020, 11:53 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 3:36 a.m.

Hi , Do you want to design a website? we have bunch of expert developers who can customize and create a site from scratch as per your needs. Our web services use the best host in the internet. We also provide premium themes from various wordpress theme makers and create your site in a very affordable price. Our development related services that includes: Web Application development.E-commerce and M-commerce.Responsive web design.Website Development.Magento, Wordpress, PHP and other Content Management System.Website Maintenance for Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly If you have any questions related to our services, please contact us to discuss. Thanks & Regards,Demetria

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 6:15 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 24, 2020, 7:41 a.m.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:
https://www.ksqa.org/
https://www.euspyshop.com/
http://www.m-renovation.com/  
https://www.morefloor.ch/
http://www.digisignsusa.com/
http://www.vanityexotics.com/
https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/
https://www.tiksha.in/
https://www.nappadori.com/
https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/
https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/
http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/
https://www.clarkesmovers.com/
https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/
http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

Under construction Projects given below:

http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-
Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692
Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group
Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735
We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 24, 2020, 2:43 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 24, 2020, 6:53 p.m.

Hi Diane,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I hope you have gone through our completed projects. We're a well certified co. So you don't have to worry about the work as we have a legle way of doing work.
As per demand and query, could you please suggest me details that I can check ?
Please show me your website which you want get design or redesign so I can check and give more relevant information.
Waiting.
On Mon 24 Aug, 2020, 20:14 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Diane Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/08/2020 07:41 AM,  wrote:

> Hi Diane,

>

> Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

>

> I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

>

> As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

>

> We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

>

> We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:

> https://www.ksqa.org/

> https://www.euspyshop.com/

> http://www.m-renovation.com/  

> https://www.morefloor.ch/

> http://www.digisignsusa.com/

> http://www.vanityexotics.com/

> https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/

> https://www.tiksha.in/

> https://www.nappadori.com/

> https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/

> https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/

> http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/

> https://www.clarkesmovers.com/

> https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/

> http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

>

> Under construction Projects given below:

>

> http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

>

> http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

>

> If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-

> Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692

> Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

> Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735

> We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

>

> From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]

> Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

>

> Hello,

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> Diane Stone

> CEO, MNesty, LLC  

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 25, 2020, 6:47 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Aug. 25, 2020, 7:14 a.m.

Hi Diane,
Yes we can talk on Skype or Whatsapp, 
Our Skype ID : Techkriti.Group
Our Whatsapp Number is: (+91) 858-592-4692
Our price is very reasonable, affordable and competitive. I can give you the best and fixed price once I get your exact requirements.
We can talk any time you feel comfortable.
Thanks

On Tue 25 Aug, 2020, 12:18 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Diane Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/08/2020 18:53 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Diane,

> Thanks for your prompt response.

> I hope you have gone through our completed projects. We're a well certified co. So you don't have to worry about the work as we have a legle way of doing work.

> As per demand and query, could you please suggest me details that I can check ?

> Please show me your website which you want get design or redesign so I can check and give more relevant information.

> Waiting.

> On Mon 24 Aug, 2020, 20:14 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Diane Stone

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 24/08/2020 07:41 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Diane,

>

> >

>

> > Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

>

> >

>

> > I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

>

> >

>

> > As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

>

> >

>

> > We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

>

> >

>

> > We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:

>

> > https://www.ksqa.org/

>

> > https://www.euspyshop.com/

>

> > http://www.m-renovation.com/  

>

> > https://www.morefloor.ch/

>

> > http://www.digisignsusa.com/

>

> > http://www.vanityexotics.com/

>

> > https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/

>

> > https://www.tiksha.in/

>

> > https://www.nappadori.com/

>

> > https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/

>

> > https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/

>

> > http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/

>

> > https://www.clarkesmovers.com/

>

> > https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/

>

> > http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > Under construction Projects given below:

>

> >

>

> > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

>

> >

>

> > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

>

> >

>

> > If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-

>

> > Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692

>

> > Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

>

> > Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735

>

> > We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

>

> >

>

> > From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]

>

> > Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM

>

> > To: [email protected]

>

> > Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> >

>

> > Diane Stone

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC  

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Follow up
  • On: Aug. 28, 2020, 7:38 a.m.

Hi Diane,

Hope you are doing well.

As per our last conversation, please let me your contact information so we can have a quick chat or call to discuss further on your requirements.

You can also ping me on below available contact details. I will respond to you in 24hrs.

Call/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692 | Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

Happy to help you.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:44 PM Vinod Tiwari <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Diane,
Yes we can talk on Skype or Whatsapp, 
Our Skype ID : Techkriti.Group
Our Whatsapp Number is: (+91) 858-592-4692
Our price is very reasonable, affordable and competitive. I can give you the best and fixed price once I get your exact requirements.
We can talk any time you feel comfortable.
Thanks

On Tue 25 Aug, 2020, 12:18 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Diane Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/08/2020 18:53 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Diane,

> Thanks for your prompt response.

> I hope you have gone through our completed projects. We're a well certified co. So you don't have to worry about the work as we have a legle way of doing work.

> As per demand and query, could you please suggest me details that I can check ?

> Please show me your website which you want get design or redesign so I can check and give more relevant information.

> Waiting.

> On Mon 24 Aug, 2020, 20:14 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Diane Stone

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 24/08/2020 07:41 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Diane,

>

> >

>

> > Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

>

> >

>

> > I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

>

> >

>

> > As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

>

> >

>

> > We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

>

> >

>

> > We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:

>

> > https://www.ksqa.org/

>

> > https://www.euspyshop.com/

>

> > http://www.m-renovation.com/  

>

> > https://www.morefloor.ch/

>

> > http://www.digisignsusa.com/

>

> > http://www.vanityexotics.com/

>

> > https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/

>

> > https://www.tiksha.in/

>

> > https://www.nappadori.com/

>

> > https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/

>

> > https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/

>

> > http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/

>

> > https://www.clarkesmovers.com/

>

> > https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/

>

> > http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > Under construction Projects given below:

>

> >

>

> > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

>

> >

>

> > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

>

> >

>

> > If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-

>

> > Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692

>

> > Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

>

> > Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735

>

> > We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

>

> >

>

> > From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]

>

> > Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM

>

> > To: [email protected]

>

> > Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> >

>

> > Diane Stone

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC  

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Website Review..?
  • On: Oct. 9, 2020, 9:09 p.m.

Hi,I hope you are doing well. We can help your website rank on the 1st page of Google to drive relevant traffic to your site.Tell me about your interest so that I can send you SEO packages and full Proposal.I look forward to your positive response.ThanksYogita (SEO Consultant) 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Website Review..?
  • On: Oct. 9, 2020, 9:49 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: # Top page position
  • On: Oct. 14, 2020, 8:02 p.m.

Hi, I found your email address “[email protected]” from Google. I was examining your website and see you have a good design and it looks great. But it was not ranking on any search engines for most of the keywords. We are the best service provider in optimization in your area. Would you like to be listed at the top of every major search engine such as Google, Yahoo! & Bing for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to your products / services? Let me know if you are interested? And we would be happy to share our Offer and Prices etc. Kind RegardsRashid Khan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: # Top page position
  • On: Oct. 15, 2020, 1:49 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC