The colloquy of Kimberly Solis

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Kimberly Solis and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Conference Attendee Mailing Lists-2020/2021
  • On: Aug. 19, 2021, 9:15 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE : Businesses Creating Mobile Apps!
  • On: Sept. 8, 2021, 5:34 a.m.

Hello,     Would you be like Building a Mobile App’s for your Business site? Our Rapid & Affordable Mobile App Development Services can turn your idea into a Crackling App. We can design and develop Mobile App with your Idea.       {1} Social Networking, Dating & Chat Apps     {2} Food Ordering & Taxi Booking Apps     {3} On Demand Services Booking, Tracking, Scheduling & Appointment Booking Apps      And many more…Let us know your requirements and we will be happy to suggest best possible solution.   Waiting for positive response     Thanks & Regards     Marketing Head     

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE : Businesses Creating Mobile Apps!
  • On: Sept. 8, 2021, 10:34 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Website Redesign Proposal!
  • On: Sept. 27, 2021, 5:36 a.m.

Hellowww.mnesty.com,         Greetings for the day!         We are an India based Mobile Apps, web design and development company with 100+ highly skill professionals. We work 24X7 to support clients globally. Services I will provide for your site:         1.Redesigning - Brand New Design as per latest market trend.         2.Functionality - CMS, Newsletter Subscription, Ecommerce, Shopping Cart,  3.Landing Pages - Highly Optimized Landing Pages for better Conversion.     4.  Website Development (Word- Press, Magento, PHP)        5.All Type Mobile Apps If you are interested, please share us your exact requirement so that i would be happy to send you Proposal and timeline.         Looking forward for your positive reply.         Thanks & Regards    Marketing Head (India)      

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Website Redesign Proposal!
  • On: Sept. 27, 2021, 10:15 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: FW: Website Redesign Proposal!
  • On: Sept. 28, 2021, 12:56 p.m.

Hi Kimberly, 
Thanks for your valuable response.
First I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Harish Kumar from Digital Kranti India Private Limited located in Noida, India. We are one of the most prominent mobile application development companies here in Noida, India.

Digital Kranti India Private Limited is majorly offering customized Mobile Application development services. We have a dedicated team of Web & Mobile Application developers. We have developed more than 100 robust and sophisticated mobile applications.
My contact details are as followswhatsapp and call - +918595195254
Below I am listing some of the work samples we have done recently.
Mobile Apps

1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgo.rides2. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgo.partner3. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comical.services4. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.our.cab5. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/meataffaire/id1532590443
6. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kanak-big-store/id1546610386
7. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jk-shoppe/id1570033169
8. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farmoxvegetables.fruits
9. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meat.affaire
10. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.famousway.mart

Websites

1. https://surgimartindia.in/
2. https://repinmb.com/
3. https://www.sdgchoupal.org/
4. https://trustcradle.org/
5. http://www.sainamigration.com.au
6. https://shyamaeyehospital.com/
7. https://www.europecareerconsultants.com/
Thanks & Regards

           Harish KumarBusiness Development ManagerDigital Kranti India Private Limited
+91 85951 95254 [email protected] E2, FR4, Sector 63, Noida, UP, India

On Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 16:30, Bchaitali <[email protected]> wrote:
Clint id is ----- [email protected]

-----Original Message-----

From: Kimberly Solis

Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 3:46 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re: Website Redesign Proposal!

Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Kimberly Solis

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/09/2021 05:36 AM,  wrote:

> Hellowww.mnesty.com,         Greetings for the day!         We are an India based Mobile Apps, web design and development company with 100+ highly skill professionals. We work 24X7 to support clients globally. Services I will provide for your site:         1.Redesigning - Brand New Design as per latest market trend.         2.Functionality - CMS, Newsletter Subscription, Ecommerce, Shopping Cart,  3.Landing Pages - Highly Optimized Landing Pages for better Conversion.     4.  Website Development (Word- Press, Magento, PHP)        5.All Type Mobile Apps If you are interested, please share us your exact requirement so that i would be happy to send you Proposal and timeline.         Looking forward for your positive reply.         Thanks & Regards    Marketing Head (India)     

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: FW: Website Redesign Proposal!
  • On: Sept. 28, 2021, 6:50 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Website Redesign Proposal!
  • On: Sept. 28, 2021, 7:41 p.m.

Hi 

Kimberly,
I am not sure what you are asking for. As you asked to have a short call. Kindly let me know when we can connect for a short call. 
I also don't know which services you are looking for so I can quote you accordingly. 
Still I am sending you the prices of our services as mentioned below
Product/ServicePriceWhat you Get1. Pre made Grocery Selling App$9000Customer App, Delivery boy app, admin panel - *Customization at additional cost - Delivery in 7 Days max2. Pre made marketplace app$1,700customer app, website, seller panel, admin panel, delivery boy app,  *Customization at additional cost   - Delivery in 15 Days max3. Pre made on demand taxi booking app$2,500Customer app, driver app, admin panel - *Customization at additional cost - Delivery in 15 Days max4. Pre made on demand service booking app$2,000Customer App, Service provider app, admin panel - *customization at additional cost - Delivery in 15 Days max5. Static Website 5 - 10 pages$200Template based custom design - Delivery in 7 Days max6. Dynamic website 5-10 pages$250Template based  custom design - Delivery in 7 Days max7. Ecommerce Website Woocommerce$350Template based  custom design - Delivery in 10 Days max8. Ecommerce Website Custom PHP$500Template based  custom design - Delivery in 20 Days max
Looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks & Regards

           Harish KumarBusiness Development ManagerDigital Kranti India Private Limited
+91 85951 95254 [email protected] E2, FR4, Sector 63, Noida, UP, India

On Wed, 29 Sept 2021 at 00:21, Kimberly Solis <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kimberly Solis

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/09/2021 12:56 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Kimberly, 

> Thanks for your valuable response.

> First I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Harish Kumar from Digital Kranti India Private Limited located in Noida, India. We are one of the most prominent mobile application development companies here in Noida, India.

>

> Digital Kranti India Private Limited is majorly offering customized Mobile Application development services. We have a dedicated team of Web & Mobile Application developers. We have developed more than 100 robust and sophisticated mobile applications.

> My contact details are as followswhatsapp and call - +918595195254

> Below I am listing some of the work samples we have done recently.

> Mobile Apps

>

> 1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgo.rides2. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgo.partner3. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comical.services4. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.our.cab5. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/meataffaire/id1532590443

> 6. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kanak-big-store/id1546610386

> 7. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jk-shoppe/id1570033169

> 8. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farmoxvegetables.fruits

> 9. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meat.affaire

> 10. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.famousway.mart

>

> Websites

>

> 1. https://surgimartindia.in/

> 2. https://repinmb.com/

> 3. https://www.sdgchoupal.org/

> 4. https://trustcradle.org/

> 5. http://www.sainamigration.com.au

> 6. https://shyamaeyehospital.com/

> 7. https://www.europecareerconsultants.com/

> Thanks & Regards

>

>             Harish KumarBusiness Development ManagerDigital Kranti India Private Limited

> +91 85951 95254 [email protected] E2, FR4, Sector 63, Noida, UP, India

>

>

> On Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 16:30, Bchaitali <[email protected]> wrote:

> Clint id is ----- [email protected]

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

>

> From: Kimberly Solis

>

> Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 3:46 PM

>

> To: [email protected]

>

> Subject: Re: Website Redesign Proposal!

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Kimberly Solis

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 27/09/2021 05:36 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Hellowww.mnesty.com,         Greetings for the day!         We are an India based Mobile Apps, web design and development company with 100+ highly skill professionals. We work 24X7 to support clients globally. Services I will provide for your site:         1.Redesigning - Brand New Design as per latest market trend.         2.Functionality - CMS, Newsletter Subscription, Ecommerce, Shopping Cart,  3.Landing Pages - Highly Optimized Landing Pages for better Conversion.     4.  Website Development (Word- Press, Magento, PHP)        5.All Type Mobile Apps If you are interested, please share us your exact requirement so that i would be happy to send you Proposal and timeline.         Looking forward for your positive reply.         Thanks & Regards    Marketing Head (India)     

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Website Redesign Proposal!
  • On: Sept. 28, 2021, 9:26 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Native Mobile App Development | Android, iPhone & iPad!
  • On: Oct. 19, 2021, 10:17 a.m.

Hello,
 
We
are IT Company with 150 IT professionals with skills in website designing, web
development, I-Phone App development, Android App development.
We
are working with USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Germany, France, Italy
and UAE based and all clients are completely satisfied by our work.
 
We
offer following Services:
(1) Web Designing/Development Services.
(2) Website Customization in CMS (Joomla/Word press/Drupal/Magento/Zen
cart etc.) Services.
(3) Android App Development Services
(4) IPad App Development Services.
(5) Website Re-Designing Services.
(6) IPhone App Development Services. 
(7) Graphics/Catalogue/Broachers Services.
(8) Unity 3D Game Development Services.
 
If
you are interested in our services so, please share what kind of App you are
looking for and I would be glad to send you the detailed proposal along with
the time and effort included.
 
Looking
Forward to Hearing from You. 
 
Thanks
& Regards,
Tejas
Singh
Head
of Marketing
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Native Mobile App Development | Android, iPhone & iPad!
  • On: Oct. 19, 2021, 3:05 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Native Mobile App Development | Android, iPhone & iPad!
  • On: March 3, 2022, 10:11 a.m.

 
 

Hi,
 
Greetings of the Day,
 
I am curious to know, whether you have received my last email or
not. Interested in our services? Then what kind of Website/Apps you are looking
for and Email me when you are free!
 
Thanks & Regards,
Tejas Singh
Head of Marketing

 

From: Tejas
Singh [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: 19 October 2021 15:47

To: '[email protected]'

Subject: Native Mobile App Development | Android, iPhone & iPad!

 
Hello,
 
We
are IT Company with 150 IT professionals with skills in website designing, web
development, I-Phone App development, Android App development.
We
are working with USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Germany, France, Italy
and UAE based and all clients are completely satisfied by our work.
 
We
offer following Services:
(1) Web Designing/Development Services.
(2) Website Customization in CMS (Joomla/Word
press/Drupal/Magento/Zen cart etc.) Services.
(3) Android App Development Services
(4) IPad App Development Services.
(5) Website Re-Designing Services.
(6) IPhone App Development Services. 
(7) Graphics/Catalogue/Broachers Services.
(8) Unity 3D Game Development Services.
 
If
you are interested in our services so, please share what kind of App you are
looking for and I would be glad to send you the detailed proposal along with
the time and effort included.
 
Looking
Forward to Hearing from You. 
 
Thanks
& Regards,
Tejas
Singh
Head
of Marketing
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Native Mobile App Development | Android, iPhone & iPad!
  • On: March 3, 2022, 9:30 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE : Do You Want Hire Mobile Apps Developer!
  • On: April 6, 2022, 8:35 a.m.

Hello,
Are you
looking for top Mobile App Development Company in India? Mobile App Development
Services (Android, iphone/iOS and iPad) at Affordable Rates.
We build all kinds of Apps for verticals like
•         Dating Apps
& Education Apps
•         Events Apps
& Finance Apps
•         Food Delivery
Apps & Health Fitness Apps
•         Logistics Apps
& M-Commerce Apps
•         Media Apps
&News Magazine Apps
•         Real Estate Apps
& Social Networking Apps
•         Taxi Apps
&Travel Apps
I was
wondering, if you might be interested in our service, I am sure you are. Please
share your App’s idea, requirement with us (which will remain
confidential) so that we can suggest you a cost efficient solution.
Thanks
& Regards,
Marketing
Manager

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE : Do You Want Hire Mobile Apps Developer!
  • On: April 6, 2022, 1:13 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Develop Mobile App
  • On: May 10, 2022, 6:43 p.m.


Hello,

 

I’m just checking with you to see if you’re interested in redesigning or upgrading your mobile application, or if you’re interested in building a whole new mobile application completely.

 

If so, I’d love to tell you a little bit more about my abilities and show you some of my work. I am a very skilled mobile application designer with various abilities and can develop anything.

 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Chris Lorin

 

Wire Fraud is Real.  Before wiring any money, call the intended recipient at a number you know is valid to confirm the instructions. Additionally, please note that the sender does not have authority to bind a party to a real estate contract via written or verbal communication.

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Develop Mobile App
  • On: May 11, 2022, 3:47 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Build/Rebuild
  • On: May 14, 2022, 10:18 a.m.

Hi,

 

Would you be interested in building an app for your business?

We build all kinds of Apps for verticals like

 

We have developed 100s of applications such as-

 

Dating Apps

Education Apps

Events Apps

Finance Apps

Food Delivery Apps

Health Fitness Apps

Logistics Apps

M-Commerce Apps

Media Apps

News Magazine Apps

Real Estate Apps

Social Networking Apps

Taxi Apps

Travel Apps,

Booking apps etc.…

 

 

Please write me back with your requirement and ideas,

 

Thanks,

Kabir Ahmed

Business Manager (India)

Note: - Please let us know your App’s idea, exact requirement with us which kinds of Mobile App and for which service you want so that we can provide solutions accordingly

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Build/Rebuild
  • On: May 14, 2022, 12:11 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Progressive Web Apps?
  • On: May 17, 2022, 7:55 a.m.


Hello,

 

We are a leading Mobile App development company and provide the world’s best quality app development services as per the client’s requirement.

 

We can do it all for you:

 

- Mobile App Design / development

- iPhone & iPad App Development

- Software development

- App repair and upgrade services

- Android / iOS / Windows App Development

- Cross-Platform Mobile App Development

- E-Commerce, Word Press, Website

 

Anything similar to what you’re looking for?

 

Let me know your complete App requirements with contact details because we cannot send you more details (Examples, Price…etc.) without knowing your requirements. 

 

Thanks,

Kathy Beth

Apps Consultant

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Progressive Web Apps?
  • On: May 17, 2022, 7:17 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Build/Rebuild
  • On: May 18, 2022, 7:22 a.m.

Hi,

 

Would you be interested in building an app for your business?

We build all kinds of Apps for verticals like

 

We have developed 100s of applications such as-

 

Dating Apps

Education Apps

Events Apps

Finance Apps

Food Delivery Apps

Health Fitness Apps

Logistics Apps

M-Commerce Apps

Media Apps

News Magazine Apps

Real Estate Apps

Social Networking Apps

Taxi Apps

Travel Apps,

Booking apps etc.…

 

 

Please write me back with your requirement and ideas,

 

Thanks,

Michael Grey

Business Manager (India)

Note: - Please let us know your App’s idea, exact requirement with us which kinds of Mobile App and for which service you want so that we can provide solutions accordingly

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Build/Rebuild
  • On: May 18, 2022, 1:19 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Offshore/Remote On Contractual Basis
  • On: June 8, 2022, 8:26 a.m.


Hello There,

 

We are a customer-centric with 50+ people team in various technology & design expertise working with clients across the globe. Company based in India.

 

We have a good team in Mobile apps, Website design/development, portals development, e-commerce & UI / UX designer including maintenance for all the mentioned services with highest quality, quick response and on-time delivery services.

 

I will assure you for highest quality services if we get an opportunity to work for you below in mentioned services:

 

•             White Label Partnership

•             Creating Software/Applications for your business

•             Maintenance Services

•             Providing Tech Resources or Team Creation

•             Fixed Price Projects

 

Look forward to your response and work with you soon.

 

Thank you so much!

Michael Grey

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Offshore/Remote On Contractual Basis
  • On: June 8, 2022, 1:56 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Great animated explainer videos idea
  • On: Aug. 5, 2022, 3:49 a.m.


Hi there,

This is no longer a secret that Videos are the most effective way of engaging your audience and driving your message home. 

Your close competitors are using this as a part of their content marketing strategy, to engage with their audience, and to provide information & for several other purposes.

Because, Videos = Fast Message Conveying = Prospect’s Interest = More $ales & Revenue.

Adding video content to your digital marketing strategy will help you drive traffic, communicate your brand voice and tell your story in a fraction of second.

If your message is unique and crafted in a unique way using video, you are guaranteed to get noticed and win your customer’s interest.

We're one of the best US registered & leading video marketing company and have helped companies from different verticals create compelling videos for their social presence.

Can we set up a quick 15 minutes call to explore potential synergies between our companies? In that short video interaction our representative will present with a custom presentation with 9 most effective ways your brand and service would benefit from videos created by us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Larry Holo

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Great animated explainer videos idea
  • On: Aug. 5, 2022, 11:27 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Handcrafted Animated Explainer Videos Idea
  • On: Aug. 13, 2022, 11:34 a.m.


Hi,

 

Do you know 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool?  

 

Companies like www.kayatax.com choose us because:

• We provide High-quality, revenue-generating video content for your business 

• Videos are the most engaging form of marketing medium

• Users tend to retain videos a lot more than they retain written content

• Short time to create video

• Competitive pricing

• Videos created by professional

 

We're one of the best US registered & leading video marketing companies and have helped companies from different verticals create compelling videos for their social presence.

Can we set up a quick 15 minutes call to explore potential synergies between our companies? In that short video interaction, our representative will present a custom presentation with 9 most effective ways your brand and service would benefit from videos created by us.

 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

 

Best Regards

Megha Markel

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Handcrafted Animated Explainer Videos Idea
  • On: Aug. 13, 2022, 2:14 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Handcrafted Animated Explainer Videos Idea
  • On: Aug. 16, 2022, 8:52 a.m.

Hi Kim, Do you have time today to hop on a call with me & my project co-ordinator Vikas?
Let’s schedule a time for a discovery call that works best for you -https://calendly.com/vikas-agrawal/now
RegardsVikas
On 13-Aug-2022, at 7:45 PM, Kimberly Solis <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 13/08/2022 11:34 AM,  wrote:

Hi,

 

Do you know 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool?  

 

Companies like www.kayatax.com choose us because:

• We provide High-quality, revenue-generating video content for your business 

• Videos are the most engaging form of marketing medium

• Users tend to retain videos a lot more than they retain written content

• Short time to create video

• Competitive pricing

• Videos created by professional

 

We're one of the best US registered & leading video marketing companies and have helped companies from different verticals create compelling videos for their social presence.

Can we set up a quick 15 minutes call to explore potential synergies between our companies? In that short video interaction, our representative will present a custom presentation with 9 most effective ways your brand and service would benefit from videos created by us.

 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

 

Best Regards

Megha Markel

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Handcrafted Animated Explainer Videos Idea
  • On: Aug. 16, 2022, 10:09 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Handcrafted Animated Explainer Videos Idea!
  • On: Sept. 26, 2022, 8:18 a.m.

Nice meeting you, Kimberly 
Thank you for communicating with our marketing executive Megha Markel. I'm Varshith, Co-Founder of Infobrandz, and from now on, I'm going to help you understand our custom solution and how it will be highly beneficial for your brand.
I have recorded a custom video walking you through our process and work - https://www.loom.com/share/094acb6021ea4f24832b879f0b1adbe0
Please check out our Explainer video portfolio here - https://infobrandz.com/explainer-videos-portfolio/ 
Here are some of the different styles of Animation:
2D Animations - Samples, 2.5D Style ( Isometric ) - Samples, Motion Graphics - Samples, and Rest of our portfolio - Samples
We would like to understand your business model and concepts, so that we can share a couple of case studies and samples of videos in your industry, please grab anytime that works for you here - https://calendly.com/infobrandz
Let me know
Thanks,Varshith Kumar (VK)Co-Founder and CMO (www.infobrandz.com)
Click here to unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Handcrafted Animated Explainer Videos Idea!
  • On: Sept. 26, 2022, 6:46 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Unlimited design & content service at 10% cost for your Brand
  • On: Oct. 14, 2022, 6:15 p.m.

Cut Entire Creative Cost by 90%Hi, 

Apologies for my cold email!

We have developed a unique solution through which we have cut our brand's creative cost by 90%. And we have already helped more than 435 brands/startups to trim their creative budgets by installing this solution.

 

I ask because companies pay a yearly salary of $54,106 to a designer and $48,750 to a content writer. ( as per Indeed.com )

With our Unlimited Design and Writing service, you can get your entire brand creatives at nearly 10% of that combined sum.

Many brands have increased their branding and saved huge marketing costs every month.

 

I'd be happy to connect and discuss how we can help. Feel free to book a quick call here - https://calendly.com/infobrandz, or reply in the same.

 

Thanks for your time,

Varshith Kumar (VK)

Co-Founder (infobrandz)

Unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Unlimited design & content service at 10% cost for your Brand
  • On: Oct. 14, 2022, 7 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Cut Entire Creative Cost by 90%
  • On: Oct. 17, 2022, 4:42 p.m.

Unlimited design & writing service for your brand.Hi,

 

I hope this mail finds you well!

I know you are super busy. That’s why I want to do a quick follow-up here.

Have you read my last email where I shared our brand-new service that can save 90% of your budget for your daily creative demands? 

But, today, we have something even better for you. For the promotion of our Unlimited Design & Writing Service, we are offering you a 100% free trial where we take care of your creative demands.

I'd be happy to connect and discuss how Infobrandz can help. Do you have 15 minutes tomorrow or today to talk?

Let's jump for a quick call > calendly.com/infobrandz

Thanks for your time,

Varshith Kumar (VK)

Co-Founder (infobrandz)

Unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Cut Entire Creative Cost by 90%
  • On: Oct. 17, 2022, 10:43 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Cut Entire Creative Cost by 90%
  • On: Oct. 21, 2022, 1:39 p.m.

Unlimited design & writing service for your brand.
Hi,

I hope this mail finds you well!

In my previous follow-up mail, we offered you a 100% free trial of our Unlimited Design & Writing Service for your creative needs (which is still available to you). 

Sadly, we haven't heard back from you.

But, today, we are going beyond to offer you the best deal. We are offering you a Free Project where we take care of your entire project creatives. Absolutely free. No questions asked.

I'd be happy to connect and discuss how Infobrandz can help further. Do you have 15 minutes tomorrow or today to talk?

Here’s a link to my calendar - https://calendly.com/infobrandz

Thanks for your time,

Varshith Kumar (VK)

Co-Founder (Infobrandz)

Unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Cut Entire Creative Cost by 90%
  • On: Oct. 21, 2022, 10:34 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kimberly Solis
CEO, MNesty, LLC