The colloquy of David Jimenez

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called David Jimenez and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Congratulations once more!!!
  • On: Aug. 19, 2020, 7:38 p.m.

MICROSOFT CORPORATIONS INTERNET LOTTERY
MICROSOFT CORPORATION'S LOTTERY RESULTS 2019
Microsoft Corporations International Lottery Office,
United Kingdom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Microsoft Corporations announced you as one of the 7 lucky
winners of the ongoing Microsoft Corporations lottery Award of
the Year Held this month. All 7 winning email addresses were
randomly selected from a batch of 800,000,000 international
emails each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe,
Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international
promotions program which is conducted annually, consequently, you
have been approved for a total pay out of TWO MILLION UNITED
STATE DOLLARS (USD$2M).

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to
the citizens in the communities where they have operational base
as a sort of relief to the Covid 19 pandemic.Further more your
details ([email protected]) falls within our Branch
office
here in United Kingdom, as indicated in your play coupon and your
prize of(USD$2M). will be released to you from this main branch
office of Microsoft Corporations United Kingdom.We wish to
informed you that your fund has been approved and insured in your
name as well as ready for delivery.

These are your winning identification numbers.

Ticket number.....................679-568-9228

Serial number.......................37016

Lucky number...................56-34-13-00

Ref number...................MSCB4900

To begin your lottery claims, Please contact our Microsoft
Corporations Lottery Co-ordinator as follows,

Name;:::::: Kelvin Mark
E-mail Contact;::: [email protected]

You are to send the completed verification form below to the co-
ordinator whose email address is given above so that you will be
advised on what to do to get your prize money. Congratulations
once more!!

1. Full Name:...................
2. Country Of Origin:............
3. Present Address:..............
4. Date Of Birth:.................
5. Occupations;......................
6.Telephone No:................
7. Sex:...........................
8. Ticket and Lucky No:.......
9. Lucky number................

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all
correspondences with us, Furthermore, should there be any change
of address, please do inform our Co-ordinator as soon as
possible.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Yours Sincerely.=20

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Congratulations once more!!!
  • On: Aug. 19, 2020, 7:38 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Introduction to our business loan offer
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 9:40 a.m.

Dear David Jimenez

We are writing you today to introduce our business loan services to you.

we have developed relationships with several lenders who offer funding for businesses in need. We have direct access with capital funding sources and have well developed and proven methods for organizing and structuring capital financing, with the ability to procure full capital funds with favorable rates and terms.

Funds are available for land development, expansion capital, working capital, real property, construction projects, factoring, energy, manufacturing, telecommunications and real estate acquisitions such as hotel and commercial properties. We also take a look at the need for financing in a wide variety of other industries as well, such as oil and gas, new technologies, and forestry and mining to name a few.

Our pool of funds is provided by high net worth individuals, trust funds, family office funds as well as corporate and institutional funds. We act as the direct custodian of these funds provided by our clients who request that we operate with the utmost of privacy and discretion. As a result we normally fund individual projects starting from 3 million well into the 100 to 200 million dollar range.

The focus is towards those who are in need of additional capital to maintain financial stability in order to help strengthen, revitalize and stimulate their business. The chief aim of these loans is to promote economic growth of sustainable businesses through job creation, resulting in economic empowerment.

For any project we will require an Executive Summary or Business Plan to proceed. Please contact us if you are interested so that we can send you a loan application. If you have any questions please free to contact the undersigned.

Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Yours truly,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Introduction to our business loan offer
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 11:13 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Introduction to our business loan offer
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 1:37 p.m.


Hello
Thank you for your mail and interest in our loan facility.  Kindly relate with our senior loan advisor Mr Geoffrey Stermberg on the below numbers for modalities of the funding arrangements of your projects. 

His contact information is as below, Please reached him immediately for your loan application  
Name:Geoffrey Stermberg . Commercial Holdings Inc.  email: [email protected]

Best RegardsEllen Petterson   

On Friday, August 21, 2020, 05:01:02 AM PDT, David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/08/2020 09:40 AM,  wrote:
> Dear David Jimenez
>
> We are writing you today to introduce our business loan services to you.
>
> we have developed relationships with several lenders who offer funding for businesses in need. We have direct access with capital funding sources and have well developed and proven methods for organizing and structuring capital financing, with the ability to procure full capital funds with favorable rates and terms.
>
> Funds are available for land development, expansion capital, working capital, real property, construction projects, factoring, energy, manufacturing, telecommunications and real estate acquisitions such as hotel and commercial properties. We also take a look at the need for financing in a wide variety of other industries as well, such as oil and gas, new technologies, and forestry and mining to name a few.
>
> Our pool of funds is provided by high net worth individuals, trust funds, family office funds as well as corporate and institutional funds. We act as the direct custodian of these funds provided by our clients who request that we operate with the utmost of privacy and discretion. As a result we normally fund individual projects starting from 3 million well into the 100 to 200 million dollar range.
>
> The focus is towards those who are in need of additional capital to maintain financial stability in order to help strengthen, revitalize and stimulate their business. The chief aim of these loans is to promote economic growth of sustainable businesses through job creation, resulting in economic empowerment.
>
> For any project we will require an Executive Summary or Business Plan to proceed. Please contact us if you are interested so that we can send you a loan application. If you have any questions please free to contact the undersigned.
>
> Looking forward to working with you in the future.
>
> Yours truly,
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Winnings
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 2:04 p.m.

Hello

We have received your file as forwarded by the Microsoft Corporations
International. To enable us proceed further with the processing of your
payments. Please Confirm the below:

identification numbers.

Ticket number

Serial number

Lucky number

Ref number

This reconfirmation procedures are necessary to avoid payment
duplication.

You are also to provide the below

1 Drivers License/International Passport
2 Tel/fax Numbers
3 Occupation
4 position
5 confirm your Banking Coordinates to received your fund.

This has became necessary because of the bottled neck associated with
release of fund. Finally, it is very important that we wish to let you
know that we are following these steps to making sure that we are
dealing with the right person since we shall not be responsible for any
fund transfer duplication after this verification.

Please note that you will be required to defray stamp duty fee of $1250
Only.

Treat Urgent and respond promptly,

Yours Faithfully,

Christopher Giamo
Regional Director TD Bank NY

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Introduction to our business loan offer
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 4:01 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 24, 2020, 2:04 p.m.

August 24, 2020
Attn: David Jimenez,
Please see attached document. 
Yours,
Geoffreywww.commercialholdingsinc.com 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 25, 2020, 12:34 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 25, 2020, 7:42 p.m.

August 25, 2020 
Hello Mr. Jimenez,
Please provide your phone number and I will give you a call.
Thank you.
Geoffrey 
On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 8:35 PM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

David Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/08/2020 14:04 PM,  wrote:

> August 24, 2020

> Attn: David Jimenez,

> Please see attached document. 

> Yours,

> Geoffreywww.commercialholdingsinc.com 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 26, 2020, 4:58 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 26, 2020, 2:05 p.m.

August 26, 2020
Hello David, 

I am presently in Toronto Canada.  Please provide me with your phone number and we can have a detailed discussion about the offer. It's easier that way as we can cover much more ground. I can call you today as I am in office. 
Yours,
Geoffrey 

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:59 AM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey there,

Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

David Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2020 19:42 PM,  wrote:

> August 25, 2020 

> Hello Mr. Jimenez,

> Please provide your phone number and I will give you a call.

> Thank you.

> Geoffrey 

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 8:35 PM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> David Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 24/08/2020 14:04 PM,  wrote:

>

> > August 24, 2020

>

> > Attn: David Jimenez,

>

> > Please see attached document. 

>

> > Yours,

>

> > Geoffreywww.commercialholdingsinc.com 

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 26, 2020, 7:35 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 26, 2020, 7:39 p.m.

Hello Again,
You can take a detailed look at our website www.commercialholdingsinc.com to glean more information.
We are merchant bankers and provide a vast array of financial services. Let us know if you require a loan application and we will forward one to you. 
Yours,
Geoffrey  
 
On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 3:36 PM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

David Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 26/08/2020 14:05 PM,  wrote:

> August 26, 2020

> Hello David, 

>

> I am presently in Toronto Canada.  Please provide me with your phone number and we can have a detailed discussion about the offer. It's easier that way as we can cover much more ground. I can call you today as I am in office. 

> Yours,

> Geoffrey 

>

>

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:59 AM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey there,

>

> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

>

>

>

> David Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 25/08/2020 19:42 PM,  wrote:

>

> > August 25, 2020 

>

> > Hello Mr. Jimenez,

>

> > Please provide your phone number and I will give you a call.

>

> > Thank you.

>

> > Geoffrey 

>

> > On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 8:35 PM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > David Jimenez

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 24/08/2020 14:04 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > August 24, 2020

>

> >

>

> > > Attn: David Jimenez,

>

> >

>

> > > Please see attached document. 

>

> >

>

> > > Yours,

>

> >

>

> > > Geoffreywww.commercialholdingsinc.com 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 27, 2020, 6:07 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: David Jimenez - Ref Ellen petterson - Loan
  • On: Aug. 27, 2020, 2:35 p.m.

Aug 27, 2020
Attn: David Jimenez,
Please see attached loan application document. 
Yours,
Geoffrey 

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 2:08 AM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 26/08/2020 19:39 PM,  wrote:

> Hello Again,

> You can take a detailed look at our website www.commercialholdingsinc.com to glean more information.

> We are merchant bankers and provide a vast array of financial services. Let us know if you require a loan application and we will forward one to you. 

> Yours,

> Geoffrey  

>  

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 3:36 PM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

>

>

>

> David Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 26/08/2020 14:05 PM,  wrote:

>

> > August 26, 2020

>

> > Hello David, 

>

> >

>

> > I am presently in Toronto Canada.  Please provide me with your phone number and we can have a detailed discussion about the offer. It's easier that way as we can cover much more ground. I can call you today as I am in office. 

>

> > Yours,

>

> > Geoffrey 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:59 AM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hey there,

>

> >

>

> > Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > David Jimenez

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 25/08/2020 19:42 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > August 25, 2020 

>

> >

>

> > > Hello Mr. Jimenez,

>

> >

>

> > > Please provide your phone number and I will give you a call.

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you.

>

> >

>

> > > Geoffrey 

>

> >

>

> > > On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 8:35 PM David Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > David Jimenez

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 24/08/2020 14:04 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > August 24, 2020

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Attn: David Jimenez,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Please see attached document. 

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Yours,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Geoffreywww.commercialholdingsinc.com 

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>