The colloquy of Thomas Schmitt

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Thomas Schmitt and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject:
  • On: Nov. 3, 2021, 8:07 a.m.

Subject: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
Wednesday 11/3/2021

E-Mail Message

From: raveencard
Email: [email protected]

Message:

Подравляем! Лотерейный Билет на Ваше имя оказался выигрышным! Заберите свой выигрыш: www.tinyurl.com/yz5tql34

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Nov. 3, 2021, 12:19 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 3, 2021, 5:54 p.m.

Hello
We provide you a strong back link on all education websites And yes we published your article on each website
Please share your article
On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 at 02:17, Timothy Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Timothy Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/11/2021 14:39 PM,  wrote:

> Hello Sir,Hope you are doing well.Do you want published articles on our edu websites.Any updates for me please let me know.Waiting for your reply.

> On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 19:56, Edyta Bujak <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello

> We provide paid guest post service on high quality websites and we already share our some websites with you

> Here's our company and Paypal  detail

> Zahoor Ul Hassan"Address"

> 89765

> Room No 20, Shareef BLDG, Nasir Square

> Dubai

> Dubai

> United Arab Emirates

>

> Paypal: [email protected]

> Please share your articles.

>

>

> On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 02:23, Timothy Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Timothy Schmitt

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 14/10/2021 18:34 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Just send me your anchor text and link

>

> > We write articles for you and let me know which website you want to publish articles

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 4, 2021, 1:41 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Offer of High quality websites
  • On: Nov. 15, 2021, 4:47 p.m.

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know about some great looking sites that are now accepting guest posts. Your post may contain dofollow links and can be published within 24 hours.

https://www.laweekly.com/     https://irvineweekly.com/     
https://www.sfweekly.com/     
https://finance.yahoo.com/    
https://www.prnewswire.com/   
https://www.mynewsdesk.com  
As you may expect, the sites listed above will only accept unique, well-written content related to their particular niche. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
--
Forbes HintsSales Manager | Forbes hints OfficeWeb:   https://forbeshints.com/Email: [email protected]

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 15, 2021, 5:03 p.m.

We provide strong back links on high quality websites. If you really want our service then please write an article about your main Product ( shop,food,business and business....) And add only one link in the articleHope you understand.
On Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 18:42, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 03/11/2021 17:54 PM,  wrote:

> Hello

> We provide you a strong back link on all education websites And yes we published your article on each website

> Please share your article

> On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 at 02:17, Timothy Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

>

>

> Timothy Schmitt

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/11/2021 14:39 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hello Sir,Hope you are doing well.Do you want published articles on our edu websites.Any updates for me please let me know.Waiting for your reply.

>

> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 19:56, Edyta Bujak <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello

>

> > We provide paid guest post service on high quality websites and we already share our some websites with you

>

> > Here's our company and Paypal  detail

>

> > Zahoor Ul Hassan"Address"

>

> > 89765

>

> > Room No 20, Shareef BLDG, Nasir Square

>

> > Dubai

>

> > Dubai

>

> > United Arab Emirates

>

> >

>

> > Paypal: [email protected]

>

> > Please share your articles.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 02:23, Timothy Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Timothy Schmitt

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 14/10/2021 18:34 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Just send me your anchor text and link

>

> >

>

> > > We write articles for you and let me know which website you want to publish articles

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Offer of High quality websites
  • On: Nov. 16, 2021, 1:35 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Offer of High quality websites
  • On: Nov. 16, 2021, 2:32 p.m.

Please check the price for each post.We want 1000 world articles, one article allowed only two do follow the link.
https://www.laweekly.com/     $900
https://irvineweekly.com/     $1200
https://www.sfweekly.com/     $900
https://finance.yahoo.com/    $700
https://www.prnewswire.com/   $1000
https://www.mynewsdesk.com    $400

Waiting for your quick response.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Offer of High quality websites
  • On: Nov. 16, 2021, 11:37 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Offer of High quality websites
  • On: Nov. 17, 2021, 3:01 p.m.

 Hello check our discount price.
 https://www.laweekly.com/     $850
 https://irvineweekly.com/     $1100
 https://www.sfweekly.com/     $850
 https://finance.yahoo.com/    $700
 https://www.prnewswire.com/   $900
 https://www.mynewsdesk.com    $400

Waiting for your quick response. 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Offer of High quality websites
  • On: Nov. 18, 2021, 2:31 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 19, 2021, 6:12 p.m.

Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
Do you want to publish an article on our websites?Any update for me please let me know.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 19, 2021, 9:34 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 20, 2021, 3:33 p.m.

Please check the Examples post.
https://blogs.ubc.ca/articles/2021/01/01/things-to-pack-for-an-ideal-egypt-holiday-egypt-is-the-perfect-destination-for-many-travelers/?fbclid=IwAR0pEswMBKLNYB5-vuS4IZQZqL_r3IX28lpxEZvK2Zjcx0R8B3uvQAZdGak

https://stnicho.pages.iu.edu/daily-fantasy-sports-recommendation-from-one-in-every-of-australias-best.html

https://canvas.umn.edu/eportfolios/7546/Home/Six_Reasons_Why_Aries_Women_Are_Irresistible

https://portfolio.newschool.edu/ruthd/2021/01/30/top-things-to-do-and-see-in-egypt-on-board-a-nile-cruise/

https://learnmed.stanford.edu/eportfolios/249/Home/Centralized_JUGGSVIP_Vehicle_Economics

https://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/beta/team_display.php?teamid=2686728

Waiting for your orders.
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 13:35, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 19/11/2021 18:12 PM,  wrote:

> Hi,

> Hope you are doing great.

> Do you want to publish an article on our websites?Any update for me please let me know.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 20, 2021, 4:34 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 20, 2021, 4:46 p.m.

We provide strong back links on high quality websites. If you really want our service then please write an article about your main Product ( shop,food,business and business....) And add only one link in the articleHope you understand.
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 08:35, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/11/2021 15:33 PM,  wrote:

> Please check the Examples post.

> https://blogs.ubc.ca/articles/2021/01/01/things-to-pack-for-an-ideal-egypt-holiday-egypt-is-the-perfect-destination-for-many-travelers/?fbclid=IwAR0pEswMBKLNYB5-vuS4IZQZqL_r3IX28lpxEZvK2Zjcx0R8B3uvQAZdGak

>

> https://stnicho.pages.iu.edu/daily-fantasy-sports-recommendation-from-one-in-every-of-australias-best.html

>

> https://canvas.umn.edu/eportfolios/7546/Home/Six_Reasons_Why_Aries_Women_Are_Irresistible

>

> https://portfolio.newschool.edu/ruthd/2021/01/30/top-things-to-do-and-see-in-egypt-on-board-a-nile-cruise/

>

> https://learnmed.stanford.edu/eportfolios/249/Home/Centralized_JUGGSVIP_Vehicle_Economics

>

> https://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/beta/team_display.php?teamid=2686728

>

> Waiting for your orders.

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 13:35, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

>

>

>

> Thomas Schmitt

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 19/11/2021 18:12 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi,

>

> > Hope you are doing great.

>

> > Do you want to publish an article on our websites?Any update for me please let me know.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Nov. 20, 2021, 6:11 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Dec. 11, 2021, 3:38 p.m.

Hi
We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link
We charge $300 for publishing single article.If you have another question then discuss with me.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Dec. 11, 2021, 4:15 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Dec. 13, 2021, 2:19 p.m.

Please check for example articles we want just unique word articles.
On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 21:16, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 11/12/2021 15:38 PM,  wrote:

> Hi

> We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link

> We charge $300 for publishing single article.If you have another question then discuss with me.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Dec. 13, 2021, 7:52 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Dec. 15, 2021, 3:39 p.m.

Yes reasonable please share articles waiting for your orders.
On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 at 00:53, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 13/12/2021 14:19 PM,  wrote:

> Please check for example articles we want just unique word articles.

> On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 21:16, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

>

>

>

> Thomas Schmitt

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 11/12/2021 15:38 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi

>

> > We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link

>

> > We charge $300 for publishing single article.If you have another question then discuss with me.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Dec. 15, 2021, 7:55 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Jan. 4, 2022, 2:34 p.m.

Hi Thomas,Hope you are doing wellWhat's happening 
Why are you not answering?
Still waiting for your orders.
On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 19:19, Edyta Bujak <[email protected]> wrote:
Please check for example articles we want just unique word articles.
On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 21:16, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 11/12/2021 15:38 PM,  wrote:

> Hi

> We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link

> We charge $300 for publishing single article.If you have another question then discuss with me.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Jan. 4, 2022, 3:43 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Jan. 4, 2022, 5:14 p.m.

Hello
We provide paid guest post service on high quality websites and we already share our some websites with you
Here's our company and Paypal  detail
Zahoor Ul Hassan"Address"
89765
Room No 20, Shareef BLDG, Nasir Square
Dubai
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Paypal: [email protected]
Please share your articles.
On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 20:44, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/01/2022 14:34 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Thomas,Hope you are doing wellWhat's happening 

> Why are you not answering?

> Still waiting for your orders.

> On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 19:19, Edyta Bujak <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please check for example articles we want just unique word articles.

> On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 21:16, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

>

>

>

> Thomas Schmitt

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 11/12/2021 15:38 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi

>

> > We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link

>

> > We charge $300 for publishing single article.If you have another question then discuss with me.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Jan. 4, 2022, 8:25 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Paid guest post available on high quality website
  • On: Jan. 5, 2022, 2:38 p.m.

Hi Thomas,

We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link
If you agree with our price, kindly send me details (Anchor text and live link) . We will write an article for you.
Waiting for your reply.

On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 at 01:26, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/01/2022 17:14 PM,  wrote:

> Hello

> We provide paid guest post service on high quality websites and we already share our some websites with you

> Here's our company and Paypal  detail

> Zahoor Ul Hassan"Address"

> 89765

> Room No 20, Shareef BLDG, Nasir Square

> Dubai

> Dubai

> United Arab Emirates

>

> Paypal: [email protected]

> Please share your articles.

> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 20:44, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]y.com> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Thomas Schmitt

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 04/01/2022 14:34 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Thomas,Hope you are doing wellWhat's happening 

>

> > Why are you not answering?

>

> > Still waiting for your orders.

>

> > On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 19:19, Edyta Bujak <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Please check for example articles we want just unique word articles.

>

> > On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 21:16, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thomas Schmitt

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 11/12/2021 15:38 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi

>

> >

>

> > > We want just 700 words content including one link.Payment method Only Via Paypal after live link

>

> >

>

> > > We charge $300 for publishing single article.If you have another question then discuss with me.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Pay less for guest posts on these popular sites
  • On: Jan. 22, 2022, 2:47 p.m.

Hello sir.
Hope you are doing well.
I am providing paid guest post service on high quality websites.If you want to publish articles on these websites so let me know.
  Websites                                       DA
https://www.entrepreneur.com/        92
https://www.vox.com/                       92

As you may expect, the sites listed above will only accept unique, well-written content related to their particular niche. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks. Regards

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Pay less for guest posts on these popular sites
  • On: Jan. 22, 2022, 7:31 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Pay less for guest posts on these popular sites
  • On: Jan. 24, 2022, 5:41 p.m.

Please check our example post.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/375580

https://www.vox.com/recode/2022/1/18/22889342/microsoft-activision-antitrust-games-streaming-gamepass
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 15:03, Thomas Schmitt <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Thomas Schmitt

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/01/2022 14:47 PM,  wrote:

> Hello sir.

> Hope you are doing well.

> I am providing paid guest post service on high quality websites.If you want to publish articles on these websites so let me know.

>   Websites                                       DA

> https://www.entrepreneur.com/        92

> https://www.vox.com/                       92

>

> As you may expect, the sites listed above will only accept unique, well-written content related to their particular niche. Let me know if you are interested.

> Thanks. Regards

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Pay less for guest posts on these popular sites
  • On: Jan. 25, 2022, 4:51 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: https://www.barchart.com/ accepted guest post
  • On: June 27, 2022, 4:07 p.m.

Hello,
Hope  you are doing well.
I am providing paid guest post service on high-quality websites that will rank your websites on google.
Post 100% indexable and a link must Be do-Follow
Kindly check our website and let me know your thoughts.
 Websites                                      DA      Traffic
https://www.barchart.com/ ;        62        5.85M

Example post
https://www.barchart.com/story/news/7789768/4-essentials-to-consider-when-startinginvesting-in-a-restaurant-business

Waiting for your best response.
Thanks

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: https://www.barchart.com/ accepted guest post
  • On: June 27, 2022, 9:28 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: https://www.barchart.com/ accepted guest post
  • On: June 29, 2022, 3:17 p.m.

Hi,
Thanks for your interest.
We will charge $300 for each post.

Don't worry about the post we provide you with a permanent post on these websites. if your post is removed after sending the payment you have a chance to be refunded because we want payment through PayPal and Payoneer.If you really want a published article on our websites then share 600 words of content including one link
If you agree with our price, kindly send me details (Anchor text and live link). We will write an article for you.
Waiting for your reply.
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 09:07, Mickey Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
Hope  you are doing well.
I am providing paid guest post service on high-quality websites that will rank your websites on google.
Post 100% indexable and a link must Be do-Follow
Kindly check our website and let me know your thoughts.
 Websites                                      DA      Traffic
https://www.barchart.com/ ;        62        5.85M

Example post
https://www.barchart.com/story/news/7789768/4-essentials-to-consider-when-startinginvesting-in-a-restaurant-business

Waiting for your best response.
Thanks

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: https://www.barchart.com/ accepted guest post
  • On: June 29, 2022, 6:35 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Schmitt
CEO, MNesty, LLC