The colloquy of Matthew Snow

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Matthew Snow and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 7:15 p.m.

Tuesday 10/26/2021

E-Mail Message

From: piescava
Email: [email protected]

Message:

Рейтинги криптовалют летят вверх, это означает у вас есть момент получить возможность и заработать на криптовалютах. Вступайте в нашу команду и начните зарабатывать в команде с нашими специалистами. Перейти в систему: https://atsothankpatags.ga/

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
  • On: Oct. 27, 2021, 4:04 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: March 15, 2022, 7:59 p.m.


Hi,

360 Estimating LLC is to provide quantity takeoff, cost estimation, 3D rendering, and shop drawings services to contractors for many years. Our estimates & designs are detailed, well-referenced, and accurate.

We do both commercial and residential projects. We are specialized in more than 25 trades.
General Contractor, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Concrete, Deck, Fencing, Framing, Furniture, Interior Design, Exterior Design, HVAC, Paving, Window, Utilities, Specialties and whatever you want.

If you have any sort of construction Plans/drawings, just send them to me and I'll get back with an economical proposal.

Advice, please.

Yours sincerely,

Jacob Wedel
Business Development Manager360 Estimating LLC
t: 347 389 0014
e: [email protected] com
433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: March 16, 2022, 1:50 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: March 17, 2022, 3:21 p.m.

Good Morning Matt,

Thank you so much for getting back to me & I really appreciate your interest in our services,

Could you please share your best number to talk with you? We can discuss the business to run together and long.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Warm Regards,
Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] com

Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Matthew Snow

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/03/2022 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> 360 Estimating LLC is to provide quantity takeoff, cost estimation, 3D rendering, and shop drawings services to contractors for many years. Our estimates & designs are detailed, well-referenced, and accurate.

>

> We do both commercial and residential projects. We are specialized in more than 25 trades.

> General Contractor, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Concrete, Deck, Fencing, Framing, Furniture, Interior Design, Exterior Design, HVAC, Paving, Window, Utilities, Specialties and whatever you want.

>

> If you have any sort of construction Plans/drawings, just send them to me and I'll get back with an economical proposal.

>

> Advice, please.

>

> Yours sincerely,

>

> Jacob Wedel

> Business Development Manager360 Estimating LLC

> t: 347 389 0014

> e: [email protected] com

> 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: March 17, 2022, 6:31 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: March 17, 2022, 8:19 p.m.

Hi Matthew,
I would like to share the details of one of our clients. Please get in touch with him at your earliest convenience to get feedback on our services. We just served him last week with our services.

(Agent Name David)

Client Name: Jairo Morales (UTAH)
KTN Services LLC
801 645 1761
(Agent Name Chris)

Client Name: Jose Franklin (Texas) 3J Contracting LLC
(713) 714-0066

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to assist you accordingly.
Thank you,

Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] comOn Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 3:40 PM Matthew Snow <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Matthew Snow

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 17/03/2022 15:21 PM,  wrote:

> Good Morning Matt,

>

> Thank you so much for getting back to me & I really appreciate your interest in our services,

>

> Could you please share your best number to talk with you? We can discuss the business to run together and long.

>

> Your quick response will be highly appreciated,

>

> Looking forward to hearing from you,

>

> Warm Regards,

> Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] com

>

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Matthew Snow

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 15/03/2022 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > 360 Estimating LLC is to provide quantity takeoff, cost estimation, 3D rendering, and shop drawings services to contractors for many years. Our estimates & designs are detailed, well-referenced, and accurate.

>

> >

>

> > We do both commercial and residential projects. We are specialized in more than 25 trades.

>

> > General Contractor, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Concrete, Deck, Fencing, Framing, Furniture, Interior Design, Exterior Design, HVAC, Paving, Window, Utilities, Specialties and whatever you want.

>

> >

>

> > If you have any sort of construction Plans/drawings, just send them to me and I'll get back with an economical proposal.

>

> >

>

> > Advice, please.

>

> >

>

> > Yours sincerely,

>

> >

>

> > Jacob Wedel

>

> > Business Development Manager360 Estimating LLC

>

> > t: 347 389 0014

>

> > e: [email protected] com

>

> > 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: March 18, 2022, 6:21 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: April 15, 2022, 8:52 p.m.

Hi Matthew,
I hope you're doing well.

Any business opportunities to work together? Please let us know to get rolling together. We can provide you with the best quality work with quick delivery under a reasonable service cost.

As you know, we are offering Cost Estimation & Quantities Takeoff of Residential and Commercial Construction projects. We also provide 2D, 3D, Interior, Exterior Designing, Video Animation, Shop Drawings, 3D Rendering, and Product Designing to contractors, private clients, and busy architects.

Please send us your plans with all your requirements for our review to move forward. We would be delighted to send you a proposal for the service fee and turnaround time.

We are looking forward to working with you.

Blessings,

Jacob Wedel
Sales & Marketing Manager 
360 Estimating & Designs LLC

a: 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013A: Segal Cir, West Valley City, Utah 84120t: (347) 389-0014e: [email protected] com

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 1:19 AM 360 Estimating & Designs LLC <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Matthew,
I would like to share the details of one of our clients. Please get in touch with him at your earliest convenience to get feedback on our services. We just served him last week with our services.

(Agent Name David)

Client Name: Jairo Morales (UTAH)
KTN Services LLC
801 645 1761
(Agent Name Chris)

Client Name: Jose Franklin (Texas) 3J Contracting LLC
(713) 714-0066

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to assist you accordingly.
Thank you,

Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] comOn Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 3:40 PM Matthew Snow <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Matthew Snow

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 17/03/2022 15:21 PM,  wrote:

> Good Morning Matt,

>

> Thank you so much for getting back to me & I really appreciate your interest in our services,

>

> Could you please share your best number to talk with you? We can discuss the business to run together and long.

>

> Your quick response will be highly appreciated,

>

> Looking forward to hearing from you,

>

> Warm Regards,

> Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] com

>

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Matthew Snow

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 15/03/2022 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > 360 Estimating LLC is to provide quantity takeoff, cost estimation, 3D rendering, and shop drawings services to contractors for many years. Our estimates & designs are detailed, well-referenced, and accurate.

>

> >

>

> > We do both commercial and residential projects. We are specialized in more than 25 trades.

>

> > General Contractor, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Concrete, Deck, Fencing, Framing, Furniture, Interior Design, Exterior Design, HVAC, Paving, Window, Utilities, Specialties and whatever you want.

>

> >

>

> > If you have any sort of construction Plans/drawings, just send them to me and I'll get back with an economical proposal.

>

> >

>

> > Advice, please.

>

> >

>

> > Yours sincerely,

>

> >

>

> > Jacob Wedel

>

> > Business Development Manager360 Estimating LLC

>

> > t: 347 389 0014

>

> > e: [email protected] com

>

> > 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: April 16, 2022, 3:51 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: May 16, 2022, 4:25 p.m.

Hi Mathew,

I hope that things are going well for you.

This email is just a follow-up and reminds you of our services. If you happen to have any new sets of construction drawings, please send them to me in PDF format and mention the scope of work; then, we will move forward.

We want to give you the best of our services and help you with the simplification of your work.

I am excited to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Jacob Wedel
Sales & Marketing Manager 
360 Estimating & Designs LLC

a: 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013A: Segal Cir, West Valley City, Utah 84120t: (347) 389-0014e: [email protected] com

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 8:54 AM Matthew Snow <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Matthew Snow

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/04/2022 20:52 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Matthew,

> I hope you're doing well.

>

> Any business opportunities to work together? Please let us know to get rolling together. We can provide you with the best quality work with quick delivery under a reasonable service cost.

>

> As you know, we are offering Cost Estimation & Quantities Takeoff of Residential and Commercial Construction projects. We also provide 2D, 3D, Interior, Exterior Designing, Video Animation, Shop Drawings, 3D Rendering, and Product Designing to contractors, private clients, and busy architects.

>

> Please send us your plans with all your requirements for our review to move forward. We would be delighted to send you a proposal for the service fee and turnaround time.

>

> We are looking forward to working with you.

>

> Blessings,

>

> Jacob Wedel

> Sales & Marketing Manager 

> 360 Estimating & Designs LLC

>

> a: 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013A: Segal Cir, West Valley City, Utah 84120t: (347) 389-0014e: [email protected] com

>

> On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 1:19 AM 360 Estimating & Designs LLC <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Matthew,

> I would like to share the details of one of our clients. Please get in touch with him at your earliest convenience to get feedback on our services. We just served him last week with our services.

>

> (Agent Name David)

>

> Client Name: Jairo Morales (UTAH)

> KTN Services LLC

> 801 645 1761

> (Agent Name Chris)

>

> Client Name: Jose Franklin (Texas) 3J Contracting LLC

> (713) 714-0066

>

> Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to assist you accordingly.

> Thank you,

>

> Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] comOn Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 3:40 PM Matthew Snow <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Matthew Snow

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 17/03/2022 15:21 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Good Morning Matt,

>

> >

>

> > Thank you so much for getting back to me & I really appreciate your interest in our services,

>

> >

>

> > Could you please share your best number to talk with you? We can discuss the business to run together and long.

>

> >

>

> > Your quick response will be highly appreciated,

>

> >

>

> > Looking forward to hearing from you,

>

> >

>

> > Warm Regards,

>

> > Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] com

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Matthew Snow

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 15/03/2022 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 360 Estimating LLC is to provide quantity takeoff, cost estimation, 3D rendering, and shop drawings services to contractors for many years. Our estimates & designs are detailed, well-referenced, and accurate.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We do both commercial and residential projects. We are specialized in more than 25 trades.

>

> >

>

> > > General Contractor, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Concrete, Deck, Fencing, Framing, Furniture, Interior Design, Exterior Design, HVAC, Paving, Window, Utilities, Specialties and whatever you want.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > If you have any sort of construction Plans/drawings, just send them to me and I'll get back with an economical proposal.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Advice, please.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Yours sincerely,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Jacob Wedel

>

> >

>

> > > Business Development Manager360 Estimating LLC

>

> >

>

> > > t: 347 389 0014

>

> >

>

> > > e: [email protected] com

>

> >

>

> > > 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: We want to help you estimate
  • On: June 7, 2022, 7:37 p.m.

We want to help you estimate

Hi,

We wanted to reach out and offer a helping hand with your estimation. Vibrant Estimating is a business that provides cost estimates and material takeoffs for general contractors and subcontractors.

We are talented and highly experienced professionals who work closely to provide each and every client with an efficient estimate.

Do you need help estimating? Let us know and we'll send you our information along work examples.

Sincerely

Ade

Head of Growth

Vibrant Estimating

(850) 204-6388

6208 Berryhill Road APT 333 Milton FL 32570

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: We want to help you estimate
  • On: June 8, 2022, 3:07 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: June 13, 2022, 6:17 p.m.

Hi Mathew,

I hope you are keeping well,

I'm checking in to see if you have any takeoff or estimating tasks available for us on your desk. We can give you detailed & accurate takeoffs with colored markups. I can also help you with the 3D renderings and shop drawings if that's okay with you.

We want to assist contractors with getting more leads, managing bids, consulting, and contract award tips. When we make estimates and design models for you, we use high-quality tools and technology to get them right the first time. It means you can win more bids faster.

Please give us a chance to serve you and email us the blueprints in PDF format, Dropbox link, Google Drive, or similar format. We will check your request and respond to you with a proposal for our service fee and the exact turnaround time.

I am excited to hear from you to build a good business relationship with your company.

Thank you! Regards,

Jacob Wedel
Sales & Marketing Manager 
360 Estimating & Designs LLC

a: 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013A: Segal Cir, West Valley City, Utah 84120t: (347) 389-0014e: [email protected] com

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 9:25 PM 360 Estimating & Designs LLC <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Mathew,

I hope that things are going well for you.

This email is just a follow-up and reminds you of our services. If you happen to have any new sets of construction drawings, please send them to me in PDF format and mention the scope of work; then, we will move forward.

We want to give you the best of our services and help you with the simplification of your work.

I am excited to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Jacob Wedel
Sales & Marketing Manager 
360 Estimating & Designs LLC

a: 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013A: Segal Cir, West Valley City, Utah 84120t: (347) 389-0014e: [email protected] com

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 8:54 AM Matthew Snow <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Matthew Snow

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/04/2022 20:52 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Matthew,

> I hope you're doing well.

>

> Any business opportunities to work together? Please let us know to get rolling together. We can provide you with the best quality work with quick delivery under a reasonable service cost.

>

> As you know, we are offering Cost Estimation & Quantities Takeoff of Residential and Commercial Construction projects. We also provide 2D, 3D, Interior, Exterior Designing, Video Animation, Shop Drawings, 3D Rendering, and Product Designing to contractors, private clients, and busy architects.

>

> Please send us your plans with all your requirements for our review to move forward. We would be delighted to send you a proposal for the service fee and turnaround time.

>

> We are looking forward to working with you.

>

> Blessings,

>

> Jacob Wedel

> Sales & Marketing Manager 

> 360 Estimating & Designs LLC

>

> a: 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013A: Segal Cir, West Valley City, Utah 84120t: (347) 389-0014e: [email protected] com

>

> On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 1:19 AM 360 Estimating & Designs LLC <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Matthew,

> I would like to share the details of one of our clients. Please get in touch with him at your earliest convenience to get feedback on our services. We just served him last week with our services.

>

> (Agent Name David)

>

> Client Name: Jairo Morales (UTAH)

> KTN Services LLC

> 801 645 1761

> (Agent Name Chris)

>

> Client Name: Jose Franklin (Texas) 3J Contracting LLC

> (713) 714-0066

>

> Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to assist you accordingly.

> Thank you,

>

> Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] comOn Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 3:40 PM Matthew Snow <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

>

>

> Matthew Snow

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 17/03/2022 15:21 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Good Morning Matt,

>

> >

>

> > Thank you so much for getting back to me & I really appreciate your interest in our services,

>

> >

>

> > Could you please share your best number to talk with you? We can discuss the business to run together and long.

>

> >

>

> > Your quick response will be highly appreciated,

>

> >

>

> > Looking forward to hearing from you,

>

> >

>

> > Warm Regards,

>

> > Jacob WedelBusiness Development ManagerT: (347)-389-0014E: [email protected] com

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Matthew Snow

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 15/03/2022 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > 360 Estimating LLC is to provide quantity takeoff, cost estimation, 3D rendering, and shop drawings services to contractors for many years. Our estimates & designs are detailed, well-referenced, and accurate.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We do both commercial and residential projects. We are specialized in more than 25 trades.

>

> >

>

> > > General Contractor, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Concrete, Deck, Fencing, Framing, Furniture, Interior Design, Exterior Design, HVAC, Paving, Window, Utilities, Specialties and whatever you want.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > If you have any sort of construction Plans/drawings, just send them to me and I'll get back with an economical proposal.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Advice, please.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Yours sincerely,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Jacob Wedel

>

> >

>

> > > Business Development Manager360 Estimating LLC

>

> >

>

> > > t: 347 389 0014

>

> >

>

> > > e: [email protected] com

>

> >

>

> > > 433 Broadway, NY, New York 10013

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 360 Estimating LLC is a professional Estimation Company.
  • On: June 14, 2022, 4:56 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Send me Plans for Instant Quote
  • On: June 22, 2022, 10:46 p.m.

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

We offer accurate and high-quality cost estimating, take-offs  services. We cover all CSI categories for private clients, general contractors, subcontractors, and architects.

Our staff has extensive expertise in cost estimation. We have expertise in cost estimation. We can assure the accuracy of our estimates via the use of cutting-edge software and our proprietary building cost model.

Kindly give us your ideas if you are interested. We want to work with you. Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Chris Robert
Business Development Manager
(347) 389-0014
[email protected] com
360 Estimating LLC
HO: 3894 Segal Cir, West Valley City, UT 84120
MO: 433 Broadway, New York, NY 10013

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Send me Plans for Instant Quote
  • On: June 23, 2022, 12:25 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Matthew Snow
CEO, MNesty, LLC