The colloquy of Christopher Fletcher

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Christopher Fletcher and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: I'm ready to write and write to you my prince.
  • On: Dec. 11, 2020, 8:58 a.m.

Hello. I have long thought what to write
to you and did not dare to do this. But I gathered with thoughts and you
received this letter.
My name is Mariia or just
Manishka. I am 34 years
old. I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the
news.
I work in the field of beauty (manicure,
visagiste) and help people look better. This is a very interesting, creative
work and I always find myself in communication with different
people.
I will not talk much about work now,
because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like
to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not
smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married
and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy,
active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean
and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to
meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why
I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and
noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men
love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian
men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to
work hard and support myself.
I don't need financial assistance or a
sponsor. I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like
any woman, have my dream! Dream of being happy.
I need a simple man who will love me and
on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will
love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend,
and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship.
If you are free from relationships and
ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common. I think that in
our time, distance is not a problem.
We can always get on a plane and fly
anywhere in the world. I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I
look like.
I will be waiting for your photos too. I
hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your
quick response.
Your new friend
Manishka.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: I'm ready to write and write to you my prince.
  • On: Dec. 11, 2020, 9:20 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Interested?
  • On: Feb. 10, 2021, 11:27 a.m.

Hi Christina Fletcher, 

  

Thank you for showing interest in us. I am adding Laksh Goel, Director of Assert IT Solutions to this thread and he will take care of
your requirements from here on.  

Regards, 

Laksh Goel 

Director, 

Assert IT 

From: Christina Fletcher <[email protected]>

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 12:31 AM

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Interested?
 

Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Christina Fletcher

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/02/2021 11:55 AM,  wrote:

Hi,
 

I Hope you are well. 

Are you interested in SEO Services? 

We will help your website get among the top results on Google�s first page. 

Let me know if you are interested, Please Send me your website URL. I can do a detailed analysis and send quotes. 

Thanks, 

Maria Alvarez 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Interested?
  • On: Feb. 10, 2021, 9:18 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: RELIABLE INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES
  • On: June 4, 2021, 11:45 a.m.

Dear Carrie,

We need your WhatsApp number in order to set up a conference call for more details.

Best regards,

Marc Marcel Djo

T�l�charger Outlook pour Android

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RELIABLE INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES
  • On: June 4, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: RELIABLE INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES
  • On: June 4, 2021, 3:11 p.m.

We need your WhatsApp number in order to set up a conference call.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android

From: Christopher Fletcher <[email protected]ty.com>

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 2:26:02 PM

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: RELIABLE INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES
 

Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Christopher Fletcher

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/06/2021 11:45 AM,  wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Carrie,

>

>

>

>

>

> We need your WhatsApp number in order to set up a conference call for more details.

>

>

>

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Marc Marcel Djo

>

>

>

>

> T�l�charger Outlook pour Android

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RELIABLE INVESTMENT PROGRAMMES
  • On: June 4, 2021, 11:39 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary
  • On: Aug. 20, 2021, 10:21 a.m.

reconfirm your information to us immediately
On 20/08/2021, Christian Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can
> you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>
> Christian Fletcher
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 20/08/2021 10:15 AM, wrote:
>> Dear Beneficiary
>>
>> This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before
>> without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail
>> did not get to you therefore we write you again. We are contacting you
>> concerning the release of your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM
>> Card which have been delayed for transfer by some officials who claim
>> to be in position of your fund thereby extorting money from you in one
>> way or the other.Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by
>> the West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to
>> you via MasterCard ATM which is cash-able in any ATM machine or Bank
>> anywhere in the world.
>>
>> We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$4.8,million US dollars
>> has been credited in your favour as the payment of your prize fund
>> which has been delayed by these officers who claim to be in position
>> of your fund.Therefore you are warned to stop any further
>> communication with anybody concerning your prize fund.
>>
>> For Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the
>> rule of law which we represent.You have to reconfirm the information
>> below for security reasons. And also be informed that delivery agent
>> will leave this country as soon as you comply with (Courier)Company
>> requirement
>>
>> Contact the verification officer in charge of the delivery:
>> Name: Rev. Tony Paul
>> Send them the following information of yours for the conclusion of
>> your ATM Card:
>>
>> 1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
>> 2. Delivery Address:_______
>> 3 PHONE NUMBER:_________
>> 4. CELL NUMBERS:_______
>> 5. EMAIL ADDRESS:________
>> 6.. SEX:_____7. AGE:_____
>> 8. OCCUPATION:________
>> 9. COUNTRY:___________
>> 10. CITY:________
>>
>> Therefore you have to stop contacting anybody or offices regarding the
>> check draft since I have authorized the bank to issue you an ATM CARD
>> so that you can withdraw your funds to avoid any further problem.Get
>> back to me once you received this email.
>>
>> Yours faithful,
>> Regards,
>> Rev. Tony Paul,
>> TEL+22999024816
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary
  • On: Aug. 20, 2021, 10:33 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Dear Beneficiary
  • On: Aug. 20, 2021, 12:38 p.m.

Good day dear beneficiary

thanks for your mail back to me in my office the little content of it
is well noted and understood..so you have to make the payent of $200
usd so that the diplomat could proceed immediately to your door step
without any further delay and deliver your ATM card worth $4.8m usd

I will advise you to stop any contact you are having with any other
person or banks or western union to avoid any more confusion, And be
in mind that you will send sum of $200 USD for the delivery fees
charges to enable your ATM will be release to you
_______________________________________
It's mandatory that beneficiary of this payment will pay fee of
$200.00 USD into the account and will be sent to us through MoneyGram
nearest to you with below information.
______________________________________
BELOW IS THE RIA MONEY OR WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION

Receivers Name: Jude Alben

Country: Benin
City: Cotonou
Amount: $200 USD
Country Code :+229
____________________________________________
As soon as you transfer the delivery fee, send us the transfer MTCN to
enable us receive the fund and proceed with immediate release of your
ATM card worth $4.8m USD today.

Yours faithful,
Regards,
Rev. Tony Paul,
TEL+22999024816.

On 20/08/2021, Christopher Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty
> much immediately, as we could use this.
>
> Christopher Fletcher
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 20/08/2021 10:21 AM, wrote:
>> reconfirm your information to us immediately
>> On 20/08/2021, Christian Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company.
>> > Can
>> > you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>> >
>> > Christian Fletcher
>> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
>> >
>> > On 20/08/2021 10:15 AM, wrote:
>> >> Dear Beneficiary
>> >>
>> >> This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before
>> >> without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail
>> >> did not get to you therefore we write you again. We are contacting you
>> >> concerning the release of your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM
>> >> Card which have been delayed for transfer by some officials who claim
>> >> to be in position of your fund thereby extorting money from you in one
>> >> way or the other.Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by
>> >> the West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to
>> >> you via MasterCard ATM which is cash-able in any ATM machine or Bank
>> >> anywhere in the world.
>> >>
>> >> We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$4.8,million US dollars
>> >> has been credited in your favour as the payment of your prize fund
>> >> which has been delayed by these officers who claim to be in position
>> >> of your fund.Therefore you are warned to stop any further
>> >> communication with anybody concerning your prize fund.
>> >>
>> >> For Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the
>> >> rule of law which we represent.You have to reconfirm the information
>> >> below for security reasons. And also be informed that delivery agent
>> >> will leave this country as soon as you comply with (Courier)Company
>> >> requirement
>> >>
>> >> Contact the verification officer in charge of the delivery:
>> >> Name: Rev. Tony Paul
>> >> Send them the following information of yours for the conclusion of
>> >> your ATM Card:
>> >>
>> >> 1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
>> >> 2. Delivery Address:_______
>> >> 3 PHONE NUMBER:_________
>> >> 4. CELL NUMBERS:_______
>> >> 5. EMAIL ADDRESS:________
>> >> 6.. SEX:_____7. AGE:_____
>> >> 8. OCCUPATION:________
>> >> 9. COUNTRY:___________
>> >> 10. CITY:________
>> >>
>> >> Therefore you have to stop contacting anybody or offices regarding the
>> >> check draft since I have authorized the bank to issue you an ATM CARD
>> >> so that you can withdraw your funds to avoid any further problem.Get
>> >> back to me once you received this email.
>> >>
>> >> Yours faithful,
>> >> Regards,
>> >> Rev. Tony Paul,
>> >> TEL+22999024816
>> >>
>> >> .
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary
  • On: Aug. 21, 2021, 12:30 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary
  • On: Aug. 21, 2021, 5:28 a.m.

Yes
You can call me
On Sat, Aug 21, 2021, 1:31 AM Christopher Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Christopher Fletcher

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/08/2021 12:38 PM,  wrote:

> Good day dear beneficiary

>

> thanks for your mail back to me in my office the little content of it

> is well noted and understood..so you have to make the payent of $200

> usd so that the diplomat could proceed immediately to your door step

> without any further delay and deliver your ATM card worth $4.8m usd

>

> I will advise you to stop any contact you are having with any other

> person or banks or western union to avoid any more confusion, And be

> in mind that you will send sum of $200 USD for the delivery fees

> charges to enable your ATM will be release to you

> _______________________________________

> It's mandatory that beneficiary of this payment will pay fee of

> $200.00 USD into the account and will be sent to us through MoneyGram

> nearest to you with below information.

> ______________________________________

> BELOW IS THE RIA MONEY OR WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION

>

> Receivers Name: Jude Alben

>

> Country: Benin

> City: Cotonou

> Amount: $200 USD

> Country Code :+229

> ____________________________________________

> As soon as you transfer the delivery fee, send us the transfer MTCN to

> enable us receive the fund and proceed with immediate release of your

> ATM card worth $4.8m USD today.

>

>

> Yours faithful,

> Regards,

> Rev. Tony Paul,

> TEL+22999024816.

>

> On 20/08/2021, Christopher Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Hi,

> > Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty

> > much immediately, as we could use this.

> >

> > Christopher Fletcher

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

> >

> > On 20/08/2021 10:21 AM,  wrote:

> >> reconfirm your information to us immediately

> >> On 20/08/2021, Christian Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> > Hello,

> >> > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company.

> >> > Can

> >> > you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

> >> >

> >> > Christian Fletcher

> >> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

> >> >

> >> > On 20/08/2021 10:15 AM,  wrote:

> >> >> Dear Beneficiary

> >> >>

> >> >> This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before

> >> >> without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail

> >> >> did not get to you therefore we write you again. We are contacting you

> >> >> concerning the release of your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM

> >> >> Card which have been delayed for transfer by some officials who claim

> >> >> to be in position of your fund thereby extorting money from you in one

> >> >> way or the other.Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by

> >> >> the West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to

> >> >> you via MasterCard ATM which is cash-able in any ATM machine or Bank

> >> >> anywhere in the world.

> >> >>

> >> >> We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$4.8,million US dollars

> >> >> has been credited in your favour as the payment of your prize fund

> >> >> which has been delayed by these officers who claim to be in position

> >> >> of your fund.Therefore you are warned to stop any further

> >> >> communication with anybody concerning your prize fund.

> >> >>

> >> >> For Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the

> >> >> rule of law which we represent.You have to reconfirm the information

> >> >> below for security reasons. And also be informed that delivery agent

> >> >> will leave this country as soon as you comply with (Courier)Company

> >> >> requirement

> >> >>

> >> >> Contact the verification officer in charge of the delivery:

> >> >> Name: Rev. Tony Paul

> >> >> Send them the following information of yours for the conclusion of

> >> >> your ATM Card:

> >> >>

> >> >> 1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______

> >> >> 2. Delivery Address:_______

> >> >> 3 PHONE NUMBER:_________

> >> >> 4. CELL NUMBERS:_______

> >> >> 5. EMAIL ADDRESS:________

> >> >> 6.. SEX:_____7. AGE:_____

> >> >> 8. OCCUPATION:________

> >> >> 9. COUNTRY:___________

> >> >> 10. CITY:________

> >> >>

> >> >> Therefore you have to stop contacting anybody or offices regarding the

> >> >> check draft since I have authorized the bank to issue you an ATM CARD

> >> >> so that you can withdraw your funds to avoid any further problem.Get

> >> >> back to me once you received this email.

> >> >>

> >> >> Yours faithful,

> >> >> Regards,

> >> >> Rev. Tony Paul,

> >> >> TEL+22999024816

> >> >>

> >> >> .

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >> .

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> .

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: MTCN to pick up your first payment $6000 now/
  • On: Sept. 22, 2021, 8:32 p.m.


WELCOME TO DHL EXPRESS OFFICE BRANCH: PLOT 117 JEAN PAUL AVENUE BENIN REPUBLIC
E-mail Address: [email protected]: www.dhlexpressoffice.com 
Attention: E-mail Owner

RE: 2020 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF/ ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
The International Monetary Fund (IMF)/ ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS is compensating all the Scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list for this fiscal year 2020/2021 your fund  has been mandated by the IMF / ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS  to transfer your compensation to you via ATM card to deliver to your home address.
However, we have concluded to affect your fund the total sum of (four Million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars ( USD$4.500.000.00USD) is completely transferred to you. We can not be able to deliver your ATM CARD without  you to confirm your email address along with your full information because of mistake or wrong delving to your address. such as:
Full Name (Receiver):.....
Country of Resident:.....
Office/Home Street Address:.....
Wellington
Mobile Phone Number:...
Identification papers (Passport copy or ID card) which you will present it before delivery is made:
.Waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this email. Sincerely .
YOURS FAITHFULLY, REV DAVID MORRISYOUR ATM CARD CONTENTS $4,500,000 WITH DHL
On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 5:01 PM Cathy Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Cathy Fletcher

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/08/2021 15:32 PM,  wrote:

> Good day,

>

> We have concluded to Send your payment through Western Union money

> transfer $6,000.00 daily until the total fund of ($3.7MILLION ) is

> completely transferred. Meanwhile, MR. Howard Edward has Send you

> $6,000.00 in your name today. So contact Mr. Howard Edward, through

> Western Union money transfer payment Agent to SEND you the MTCN to

> pick up this $6000 now:

>

> CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Howard Edward

> WhatsApp (+229) 61611691

> Email Address:( [email protected] )

>

> Please remember to Call and ask him to give you the Reference Number,

> sender name, question and answer to pick up the $6000.00. Also you

> should send to him your information to cross check it to avoid

> mistake.

>

> Receiver's Name________________

> Address: ______________________

> Country: ______________________

> Phone Number: _________________

> Your Occupation _______________

> I.D Card:______________________

>

> Though, Mr. Howard Edward has sent $6000 in your name today so contact

> Mr. Howard Edward or you call him WhatsApp (+229) 616.116.91 as soon

> as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Reference

> Number, sender name and question/answer to pick the $6000 Please let

> us know as soon as you received all your fund,

>

> Best Regards.

> Dianna William

>

> .

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: MTCN to pick up your first payment $6000 now/
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 1:51 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: MTCN to pick up your first payment $6000 now/
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 3:12 a.m.


WELCOME TO DHL EXPRESS OFFICE BRANCH: No. 23 Patte D'Oie 03 BP 2147. COTONOU
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Website: www.dhlexpressoffice.com 

Attention: 

why are you joke with your package or the package to cancel from your name? i am give you final update about $50 usd to receive your package file will cancel this weekend return your $4,5million to government account better go ahead send the fee $50 usd to receive your available package tomorrow 
This is notification from the United States Government Treasury Account Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department ware your money $4,5million will transfer to fail your fail send $50 usd Steam card immediately

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 68302345093
Routing NO: 021109593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department, USA

Also be informed that we need only a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) is holding the  deliver of your package. try send the fee $50 usd obtain the SEAL was reduced from $100 to $50 usd and no other fee is involved. You are required to send the fee of $50 usd by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM  Quickly follow the instructed to receive your package not releasing to to wrong person i am waiting reply today, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT THIS IS NOT A RIP OFF okay
This is several time i am sending you message that i am send you message go and buy $50 usd to enable you get the ATM CARD contents $4,5million to you or does it means that you didn,t appreciate good thing in your life?why not follow instruction send fee $50 usd  I am encouraging your try to send $50 usd to receive your package contents $4,5million  (( Code-0411)) moreover my assistance is to bring happiness into your life and life of your family i have  promise to you immediately you send  $50 usd you will receive your package,  
kindly rush western union or Ria now send $50 usd only or go to any Apple shop or store buying  EBay Gift Card or Steam Wallet Gift $50 usd scratch card send me photo copy immediately to receive your ATM CARD
Below is information to send the fee  $50 usd through via Western Union only, Send the fee to the Information to avoid any delays.
RECEIVES NAME..... UNO  JOHNCOUNTRY........ BENIN REPUBLICCITY........ COTONOUAMOUNT......... $50DATE OF BIRD ......... 04/22/1965ADDRESS.. NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC We are  Looking forward for your response.
YOURS FAITHFULLY, REV DAVID MORRIS
YOUR ATM CARD CONTENTS $4,500,000 WITH DHL
On Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 2:52 AM Christopher Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Christopher Fletcher

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/09/2021 20:32 PM,  wrote:

>

> WELCOME TO DHL EXPRESS OFFICE BRANCH: PLOT 117 JEAN PAUL AVENUE BENIN REPUBLIC

> E-mail Address: [email protected]: www.dhlexpressoffice.com 

> Attention: E-mail Owner

>

> RE: 2020 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF/ ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

> The International Monetary Fund (IMF)/ ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS is compensating all the Scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list for this fiscal year 2020/2021 your fund  has been mandated by the IMF / ECO-WAS / UNITED NATIONS  to transfer your compensation to you via ATM card to deliver to your home address.

> However, we have concluded to affect your fund the total sum of (four Million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars ( USD$4.500.000.00USD) is completely transferred to you. We can not be able to deliver your ATM CARD without  you to confirm your email address along with your full information because of mistake or wrong delving to your address. such as:

> Full Name (Receiver):.....

> Country of Resident:.....

> Office/Home Street Address:.....

> Wellington

> Mobile Phone Number:...

> Identification papers (Passport copy or ID card) which you will present it before delivery is made:

> .Waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this email. Sincerely .

> YOURS FAITHFULLY, REV DAVID MORRISYOUR ATM CARD CONTENTS $4,500,000 WITH DHL

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 5:01 PM Cathy Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

>

>

> Cathy Fletcher

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 30/08/2021 15:32 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Good day,

>

> >

>

> > We have concluded to Send your payment through Western Union money

>

> > transfer $6,000.00 daily until the total fund of ($3.7MILLION ) is

>

> > completely transferred. Meanwhile, MR. Howard Edward has Send you

>

> > $6,000.00 in your name today. So contact Mr. Howard Edward, through

>

> > Western Union money transfer payment Agent to SEND you the MTCN to

>

> > pick up this $6000 now:

>

> >

>

> > CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Howard Edward

>

> > WhatsApp (+229) 61611691

>

> > Email Address:( [email protected] )

>

> >

>

> > Please remember to Call and ask him to give you the Reference Number,

>

> > sender name, question and answer to pick up the $6000.00. Also you

>

> > should send to him your information to cross check it to avoid

>

> > mistake.

>

> >

>

> > Receiver's Name________________

>

> > Address: ______________________

>

> > Country: ______________________

>

> > Phone Number: _________________

>

> > Your Occupation _______________

>

> > I.D Card:______________________

>

> >

>

> > Though, Mr. Howard Edward has sent $6000 in your name today so contact

>

> > Mr. Howard Edward or you call him WhatsApp (+229) 616.116.91 as soon

>

> > as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Reference

>

> > Number, sender name and question/answer to pick the $6000 Please let

>

> > us know as soon as you received all your fund,

>

> >

>

> > Best Regards.

>

> > Dianna William

>

> >

>

> > .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: MTCN to pick up your first payment $6000 now/
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 3:46 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Christopher Fletcher
CEO, MNesty, LLC