The colloquy of Rose Bryant

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Rose Bryant and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: "Response Awaited"
  • On: Nov. 2, 2020, 9:09 a.m.

Hi,
We are offering a massive range of Mobile App & Website Development Services.
Mobiles Applications:iPhone /iPad Application Development ( Objective-C & Swift App Development)Android/iOS App DevelopmentWeb App DevelopmentUX/UI designWebsite Development:Website DevelopmentWeb Solutions / E-CommerceResponsive Website Design /Re-Design
So Let me know if are planning to redesign or develop your professional website/mobile app?
 Kindly share your contact details and the best time to connect over a call.  RegardsEVAN

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: "Response Awaited"
  • On: Nov. 2, 2020, 6:43 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 3:42 a.m.

Hi Regina, here is my email box.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 5:16 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 5:51 a.m.

Hey honey.
I'm a housewife looking for an affair.
I'm ready to try anything in the bedroom ;)

You can see my photos, you can see them right here:
http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?profile=Ann1989

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021, at 7:17 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hi,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects,
partners, etc.?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/07/2021 03:42 AM, wrote:
> Hi Regina, here is my email box.
>
> .
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 4:29 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 5 p.m.

I need to be sure you are real,
and so you will have to get ahold of me this way.

My pictures and cell phone # are on my personal profile,
in case you like what you see,
you can get my Number and call me:
http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?profile=Ann1989

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021, at 6:30 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/07/2021 05:51 AM, wrote:
> Hey honey.
> I'm a housewife looking for an affair.
> I'm ready to try anything in the bedroom ;)
>
> You can see my photos, you can see them right here:
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2021, at 7:17 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hi,
> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 9:32 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 10:43 p.m.

PS: My name there is Ann1989!
Just contact me!

Kisses, Ann.

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021, at 11:33 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/07/2021 17:00 PM, wrote:
> I need to be sure you are real,
> and so you will have to get ahold of me this way.
>
>
> My pictures and cell phone # are on my personal profile,
> in case you like what you see,
> you can get my Number and call me:
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2021
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 4, 2021, 11:08 p.m.

Hi, Rose,
I made another one pic for you today:)

I'm online, waiting for you, so let's have a private talk :)
There is my page: http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?profile=Ann1989

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021, at 11:33 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/07/2021 17:00 PM, wrote:
> I need to be sure you are real,
> and so you will have to get ahold of me this way.
>
>
> My pictures and cell phone # are on my personal profile,
> in case you like what you see,
> you can get my Number and call me:
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2021
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 7:34 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 8:33 a.m.

Have you got my photos?

Let's meet tomorrow!
Here is my new photo: http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?Gallery=Ann1989

Kisses, Ann.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 9:35 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed
out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how
this would be structured?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/07/2021 22:43 PM, wrote:
> PS: My name there is Ann1989!
> Just contact me!
>
>
> Kisses, Ann.
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2021, at 11:33 PM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Can you give me some more info about what you're offe
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 8:48 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 8:55 a.m.

Hi, how are you?
I still had not got any messages from you :(
I uploaded new bikini pics for you to my photo gallery :)
http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?Gallery=Ann1989

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 10:49 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hi,
>Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting
started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/07/2021 08:33 AM, wrote:
> Have you got my photos?
>
> Let's meet tomorrow!
> Here is my new photo:
>
>
> Kisses, Ann.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 9:35 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
> apprehensions; namely, they're
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 2:37 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 4:22 p.m.

I've told you,
my bf is able to read my e-mail!
It is secure for me to talk here http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?Chat=Ann1989

Kisses, Ann.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 4:38 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hi,
>Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the
specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing
model like?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/07/2021 08:55 AM, wrote:
> Hi, how are you?
> I still had not got any messages from you :(
> I uploaded new bikini pics for you to my photo gallery :)
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 10:49 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interes
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 8:39 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 5, 2021, 9:55 p.m.

Let's have a chat here: http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?Chat=Ann1989
It's not secure to chat via email.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 10:40 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/07/2021 16:22 PM, wrote:
> I've told you,
> my bf is able to read my e-mail!
> It is secure for me to talk here
>
>
> Kisses, Ann.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 4:38 PM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the
> specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing
> model
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 6, 2021, 8:09 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 6, 2021, 8:34 a.m.

I was waiting for you in video chat all day!
Did you really forget!?

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/07/2021 21:55 PM, wrote:
> Let's have a chat here:
> It's not secure to chat via email.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 10:40 PM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 05/07/2021 16:22 PM, wrote:
> I'v
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 6, 2021, 11:38 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 6, 2021, 12:33 p.m.

How are you today?
I'm still waiting!

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/07/2021 21:55 PM, wrote:
> Let's have a chat here:
> It's not secure to chat via email.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2021, at 10:40 PM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 05/07/2021 16:22 PM, wrote:
> I'v
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 6, 2021, 12:48 p.m.

Did you finally get my photos?
Let's meet tomorrow!
Contact me only here: http://yavtc.newlifeanglican.com/?Profile=Ann1989

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, at 1:40 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit
in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 06/07/2021 08:34 AM, wrote:
> I was waiting for you in video chat all day!
> Did you really forget!?
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 05/07/2021 21:55 PM, wrot
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regina
  • On: July 6, 2021, 9:16 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Mrs. Sherry Johnson
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 3:01 p.m.

Dear Mr. Ricardo Bryant

This is the story of my life,

I was told by the doctor that i do not have more days to live again, My pain & worries now goes to my only son, which I am praying to God for him to be in good hand and have a good up bringing, My Son (BRIGHT) is just 9 years old,

My doctor have confined to me that I have no distance days to stay on earth, I am relinquishing the sum of Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pound to you on behalf of my son, this is all my life saving, Please I pray and believe that you will do exactly how I have instruct you and also have fear of God Almighty, I did make my heart prayers and i believe contacting you is the will of God ,

Upon your reply, please SEND me any of your valid identity card such as passport or national identity or drivers license card and a photo of you and your family if possible, As I will want my little son to have a look at you and I personally will see your photo before my depart as the doctor has Assured me.

I will give you my son birth certificate and other relevant document of my fixed deposit what £4,700,000,00 GBP for the legal claim and i will direct you to contact my bank for the transfer of the Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pound to your good self bank account as soon as I receive the information's of yours and proper identification as i requested, more important assuring me that my son upkeep will be Significant in all aspect of life, love care and been cherish,

Thanks and remain blessed while I wait for your kind and urgent co-operation as I have demanded, PLEASE EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO YOUR WIFE.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Sherry Johnson

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Mrs. Sherry Johnson
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 7:36 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Mrs. Sherry Johnson
  • On: Nov. 9, 2021, 7:31 a.m.

Dear Mrs. Rose Bryant
READ PROPERLY
Upon your reply, please SEND me any of your valid identity card such as passport or national identity or drivers license card and a photo of you and your family if possible, As I will want my little son to have a look at you and I personally will see your photo before my depart as the doctor has Assured me.

I will give you my son birth certificate and other relevant document of my fixed deposit what £4,700,000,00 GBP for the legal claim and i will direct you to contact my bank for the transfer of the Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pound to your good self bank account as soon as I receive the information's of yours and proper identification as i requested, more important assuring me that my son upkeep will be Significant in all aspect of life, love care and been cherish,

Thanks and remain blessed while I wait for your kind and urgent co-operation as I have demanded, PLEASE EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO YOUR WIFE.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Sherry Johnson On Monday, November 8, 2021, 09:37:06 PM GMT+2, Rose Bryant <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/11/2021 15:01 PM,  wrote:
>                Dear Mr. Ricardo Bryant
>
> This is the story of my life,
>
>
> I was told by the doctor that i do not have more days to live again, My pain & worries now goes to my only son, which I am praying to God for him to be in good hand and have a good up bringing, My Son (BRIGHT) is just 9 years old,
>
> My doctor have confined to me that I have no distance days to stay on earth, I am relinquishing the sum of Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pound to you on behalf of my son, this is all my life saving, Please I pray and believe that you will do exactly how I have instruct you and also have fear of God Almighty, I did make my heart prayers and i believe contacting you is the will of God ,
>
> Upon your reply, please SEND me any of your valid identity card such as passport or national identity or drivers license card and a photo of you and your family if possible, As I will want my little son to have a look at you and I personally will see your photo before my depart as the doctor has Assured me.
>
> I will give you my son birth certificate and other relevant document of my fixed deposit what £4,700,000,00 GBP for the legal claim and i will direct you to contact my bank for the transfer of the Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pound to your good self bank account as soon as I receive the information's of yours and proper identification as i requested, more important assuring me that my son upkeep will be Significant in all aspect of life, love care and been cherish,
>
> Thanks and remain blessed while I wait for your kind and urgent co-operation as I have demanded, PLEASE EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO YOUR WIFE.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Mrs. Sherry Johnson           

Spammer

  • Subject: Rose
  • On: Dec. 1, 2021, 4:29 a.m.

Rose hey! How are you?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 1, 2021, 12:39 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 1, 2021, 12:45 p.m.

Rose Hey,
thank you for your reply!

I found your email somewhere,
are you on any dating websites?

Do you remember me?
My photos are here: Profile

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 1, 2021, 11:37 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 2, 2021, 12:46 a.m.

I need to be convinced you are real so you'll have to get my info this way.

My pictures and cell phone number is on my user profile,
so if you enjoy what you see, you can get hold of my Number and text me
via this link

Kisses, Margaret.

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 12:38 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 01/12/2021 12:45 PM, wrote:
> Rose Hey,
> thank you for your reply!
>
> I found your email somewhere,
> are you on any dating websites?
>
> Do you remember me?
> My photos are here: Profile
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 2, 2021, 1:25 a.m.

I'm online now, let's talk in my Chat Page!

I'll show you my new pix!

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 12:38 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 01/12/2021 12:45 PM, wrote:
> Rose Hey,
> thank you for your reply!
>
> I found your email somewhere,
> are you on any dating websites?
>
> Do you remember me?
> My photos are here: Profile
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 2, 2021, 12:34 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 2, 2021, 1:34 p.m.

Rose, baby, please no more emails!
Let's talk on this site in my Chat Page

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 1:35 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 02/12/2021 00:46 AM, wrote:
> I need to be convinced you are real so you'll have to get my info this way.
>
> My pictures and cell phone number is on my user profile,
> so if you enjoy what you see, you can get hold of my Number and text me
> via this link
>
>
>
> Kisses, Margaret.
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 12:38 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> that sound
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 2, 2021, 4:57 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 2, 2021, 5:02 p.m.

Tell me more about you!

Here are my new pics for you: on this site

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 5:58 PM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 02/12/2021 13:34 PM, wrote:
> Rose, baby, please no more emails!
> Let's talk on this site in my Chat Page
>
>
>
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 1:35 PM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 02/12/2021 00:46 AM, wrote:
> I need to be c
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 3, 2021, 4:34 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 3, 2021, 5:52 a.m.

Hey, contact me on the site, my bf could read my correspondence!

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 02/12/2021 17:02 PM, wrote:
> Tell me more about you!
>
> Here are my new pics for you: on this site
>
>
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2021, at 5:58 PM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 02/12/2021 13:34 PM, wrote:
> Rose, baby, please no more emails!
> Let'
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 3, 2021, 9:39 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rose Bryant
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 3, 2021, 10:45 a.m.

Rose, how are you?
I will be in my private chat today, join me in 15 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
Here is my video chat page: via link

What is your nickname there?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021, at 10:40 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hi,
>Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 03/12/2021 05:52 AM, wrote:
> Hey, contact me on the site, my bf could read my correspondence!
>
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 02/12/2021 17:02 PM, wrote:
> Tell me more about you!
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Rose
  • On: Dec. 3, 2021, 12:45 p.m.

What's wrong?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021, at 10:40 AM, Rose wrote:

>Hi,
>Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
>Rose Bryant
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 03/12/2021 05:52 AM, wrote:
> Hey, contact me on the site, my bf could read my correspondence!
>
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Rose wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Rose Bryant
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 02/12/2021 17:02 PM, wrote:
> Tell me more about you!
>
>