The colloquy of Heather Gonzalez

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Heather Gonzalez and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: your 'pre-approved' loan offer is waiting
  • On: Dec. 31, 2018, 8:04 p.m.

Get a Loan - the Easy way
<https://storage.googleapis.com/sicodibatix/sis1.html

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: your 'pre-approved' loan offer is waiting
  • On: Dec. 31, 2018, 8:04 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Still any interest in our Services!!
  • On: Sept. 8, 2020, 3:32 p.m.


Hello Hannah Gonzalez,                      I am continuously working on website designing/ development/E-Commerce portal development/ real estate portal development/ advertising/ digital marketing and consulted many small business/ startups & entrepreneur to grow their business in a global market. Our expertise lies in:-1.         Website design and development2.         Mobile Website Design and Apps Development3.         Custom Web Applications4.         E Commerce Solutions/Shopping Cart Systems5.         Software Development6.         IPod App Development7.         Android App Development8.         I-Phone App Development9.         Interactive Design- Graphics, Logo, FlashWe also provide digital marketing: “Email Campaign, SEO, SMO and PPC”Just let us know your requirement and I can send you more details. For faster communication you can share your Skype-ID / Mobile NO.Let me know what you think.Best wishes Rio Dancy
Business Development ExecutiveP.S. Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send revert E-mail with “Remove Please” as subject.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Still any interest in our Services!!
  • On: Sept. 8, 2020, 5:44 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Matthew
  • On: Jan. 18, 2021, 12:11 a.m.


Hello, sweetie.
i've seen you some time ago

I am a young woman searching for fun ;).
I am ready to try anything

sounds interesting?

Please, lets meet today or tomorrow
In case you want to see my dirty selfies, you can check them on website

Kisses, Jessica....

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021, at 12:57 AM, Haley wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Haley Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 17/01/2021 23:57 PM, Jessica wrote:
> Hey there, dear !
>
> I'm a young woman looking for sex.
> I'm willing to try ANYTHING in the bedroom ;)
> sometimes i just feel like being a nympho...
> sounds interesting?
>
> lets meet tomorrow
> If you want to see my pics, you can check them on website
>
> Kisses, Jessica....
>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Matthew
  • On: Jan. 18, 2021, 12:46 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Enquiry for website!!
  • On: March 30, 2021, 3:46 p.m.


Hi,I was just checking, if you need help for website promotion, website development or mobile app. If so, we would be happy to assist you.We can help you with:�  SEO Marketing- Search Engine Optimization�  Website Design, Development,  �  IOS or Android Mobile App development�  CMS, E-Commerce & Payment Gateway API integration and moreLet me know your complete requirements with contact details because we cannot send you more details (Examples, Price….etc.) without knowing your requirements.   If you are interested in any of the above mentioned services, kindly revert back to this mail.Best RegardsHarry
Business Developer  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Enquiry for website!!
  • On: March 30, 2021, 8:16 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Haley
  • On: June 26, 2021, 11 p.m.

How is it going Haley?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Haley
  • On: June 27, 2021, 10:14 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Haley
  • On: June 27, 2021, 11:11 a.m.

Heather, I am right near you!
I saw your e-mail on a dating site.
Are you still single?

My name is Emma, I'm 31, and I've been told I am very gorgeous.

You will find my personal photos on this dating site

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, at 12:15 PM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 26/06/2021 23:00 PM, wrote:
> How is it going Haley?
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Haley
  • On: June 27, 2021, 3:56 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Haley
  • On: June 27, 2021, 5:17 p.m.

Hey, do you want to see me?
Let's talk online!
I will be on my chat page in 15 minutes,
do you remember my profile page address?
It is here: my profile

Please send your personal message to me there: Emmabeauty89
PS: I have my very sexy pics for you :)

Kisses, Emma

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, at 5:57 PM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 27/06/2021 11:11 AM, wrote:
> Heather, I am right near you!
> I saw your e-mail on a dating site.
> Are you still single?
>
> My name is Emma, I'm 31, and I've been told I am very gorgeous.
>
> You will find my personal photos on this dating site
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, at 12:15 PM, Heather wrote:
>
> Hello,
> can
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 12:41 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 1:09 a.m.

Heather, I do not like texting,
Lets make video chat here: videochat

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 2:42 AM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 27/06/2021 17:17 PM, wrote:
> Hey, do you want to see me?
> Let's talk online!
> I will be on my chat page in 15 minutes,
> do you remember my profile page address?
> It is here: my profile
>
> Please send your personal message to me there: Emmabeauty89
> PS: I have my very sexy pics for you :)
>
> Kisses, Emma
>
>
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, at 5:57 PM, Heather wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 3:17 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 3:22 a.m.

Heather, Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
Please visit this dating site

Sign up there, it is free!
and contact me, my nick there is Emmabeauty89!

I will be online next 2 hours!
Let's arrange a meeting there.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 5:18 AM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 28/06/2021 01:09 AM, wrote:
> Heather, I do not like texting,
> Lets make video chat here: videochat
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 2:42 AM, Heather wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Heather Gonzalez
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 27/06/2021 17:17 PM, wrote:
> Hey
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 2:22 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 3:15 p.m.

Heather, baby,
contact me here: here

Please do not write to this email more!

Kisses, Emma

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 4:22 PM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 28/06/2021 03:22 AM, wrote:
> Heather, Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
> Please visit this dating site
>
> Sign up there, it is free!
> and contact me, my nick there is Emmabeauty89!
>
> I will be online next 2 hours!
> Let's arrange a meeting there.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 5:18 AM, Heather wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 4:05 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 5:25 p.m.

What's your nick in chat?

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 6:06 PM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 28/06/2021 15:15 PM, wrote:
> Heather, baby,
> contact me here: here
>
> Please do not write to this email more!
>
>
> Kisses, Emma
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 4:22 PM, Heather wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
> Heather Gonzalez
> CEO, MNe
>

Spammer

  • Subject: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 10:50 p.m.

PS: My nick name there is Emmabeauty89,
just find it!

Kisses, Emma...

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, at 2:42 AM, Heather wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Heather Gonzalez
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 27/06/2021 17:17 PM, wrote:
> Hey, do you want to see me?
> Let's talk online!
> I will be on my chat page in 15 minutes,
> do you remember my profile page address?
> It is here: my profile
>
> Please send your personal message to me there: Emmabeauty89
> PS: I have my very sexy pics for you :)
>
> Kisses, Emma
>
>
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, at 5:57 PM, Heather wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: SPAM Re: Haley
  • On: June 28, 2021, 11:38 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Enq. for Apps!!!
  • On: Sept. 7, 2021, 12:33 p.m.


Hello My name is Harry  and I am Professional IOS & Android Apps developer with 8+ years’ experience based in India. We build all kinds of Apps for verticals like:- ·              Business Apps·              Educational Apps·              Finance Apps·              Health And Fitness Apps·              Music Apps·              Photo Editing And Video Apps·              Beauty Apps·              Social Networking Apps ·              Game Apps·              Restaurant Apps·              Hotel Apps ·              On-demand Apps Let me know your complete App requirements with contact details because we cannot send you more details (Examples, Price….etc) without knowing your requirements.     Best Regards,                                     Harry

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Enq. for Apps!!!
  • On: Sept. 7, 2021, 4:32 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Heather Gonzalez
CEO, MNesty, LLC