The colloquy of William Flores

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called William Flores and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
  • On: Jan. 24, 2022, 12:36 a.m.

Sunday 01/23/2022

E-Mail Message

From: raveencard
Email: [email protected]

Message:

Подравляем! Заберите Ваш подарочный билет ГОСЛОТО к юбилейному тиражу по данной ссылке: www.tinyurl.com/y7qfxlt4

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
  • On: Jan. 24, 2022, 2:14 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Wanda.
  • On: Feb. 17, 2022, 2:24 a.m.

Wanda!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Wanda.
  • On: Feb. 17, 2022, 9:58 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Wanda.
  • On: Feb. 17, 2022, 11:08 a.m.

William, Hey!

I am a 27 yo lonely housewife looking for a sexy friend.
If you want to see my photos, you can see them right here

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022, at 10:58 AM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 17/02/2022 02:24 AM, wrote:
> Wanda!
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Wanda.
  • On: Feb. 17, 2022, 5:08 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 20, 2022, 7:01 a.m.

William it is me again!

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 20, 2022, 10:55 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 20, 2022, 11:43 a.m.

Hey there sweetie!
I'm a woman looking for an affair.
I am ready to try ANYTHING in the bedroom ;)
are you interested?
You can see my pics, you can view them in my gallery:
http://singlekalm.cf/?userprofile=Sharon1989

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022, at 11:56 AM, William wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 20/03/2022 07:01 AM, wrote:
> William it is me again!
>
> .
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 20, 2022, 9:30 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 20, 2022, 10 p.m.

I need to be sure that you are real,
so you'll have to get ahold of me this way.

My pics and cell phone # are posted on my personal profile,
so if you enjoy what you find,
you can get hold of my # and text me:
http://singlekalm.cf/?userprofile=Sharon1989

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022, at 10:31 PM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 20/03/2022 11:43 AM, wrote:
> Hey there sweetie!
> I'm a woman looking for an affair.
> I am ready to try ANYTHING in the bedroom ;)
> are you interested?
> You can see my pics, you can view them in my gallery:
>
>
>
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2022, at
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 3:12 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 3:59 a.m.

Hi cutie!
I'm a 27 yo housewife looking for an affair.
I'm ready to try ANYTHING in the bedroom ;)

You can see my selfies, you can see them here:
http://singlekalm.cf/?userprofile=Sharon1989

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 4:13 AM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed
out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how
this would be structured?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 20/03/2022 22:00 PM, wrote:
> I need to be sure that you are real,
> so you'll have to get ahold of me this way.
>
>
> My pics and cell phone # are posted on my personal profile,
> so if you enjoy what you find,
> you can ge
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 5:45 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 6:29 a.m.

I need to be sure that you are real,
and so you'll have to get my info this way.

My photos and cell phone Number are posted on my personal user profile,
so if you enjoy what you find,
you can get hold of my # and call/text me:
http://singlekalm.cf/?userprofile=Sharon1989

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 6:46 AM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly
what it looks like.
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 21/03/2022 03:59 AM, wrote:
> Hi cutie!
> I'm a 27 yo housewife looking for an affair.
> I'm ready to try ANYTHING in the bedroom ;)
>
> You can see my selfies, you can see them here:
>
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 4:13 AM, William wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have so
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 11:37 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 12:05 p.m.

PS: My name there is Sharon1989!
Just find me!

Kisses, Sharon.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 12:38 PM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 21/03/2022 06:29 AM, wrote:
> I need to be sure that you are real,
> and so you'll have to get my info this way.
>
>
> My photos and cell phone Number are posted on my personal user profile,
> so if you enjoy what you find,
> you can get hold of my # and call/text me:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 12:34 p.m.

Hi, William,
I made new pic for you today:)

I'm online, waiting for you, so let's have a sexy talk :)
There is my page: http://singlekalm.cf/?userprofile=Sharon1989

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 12:38 PM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 21/03/2022 06:29 AM, wrote:
> I need to be sure that you are real,
> and so you'll have to get my info this way.
>
>
> My photos and cell phone Number are posted on my personal user profile,
> so if you enjoy what you find,
> you can get hold of my # and call/text me:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 6:18 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 6:51 p.m.

Have you got my pictures?

Let's meet tomorrow!
Here is my new photo: http://singlekalm.cf/?usergallery=Sharon1989

Kisses, Sharon.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 7:19 PM, William wrote:

>Hello,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects,
partners, etc.?
>
>William Flores
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 21/03/2022 12:05 PM, wrote:
> PS: My name there is Sharon1989!
> Just find me!
>
>
> Kisses, Sharon.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, at 12:38 PM, William wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
> Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: March 21, 2022, 9:42 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: William
  • On: May 28, 2022, 1:32 a.m.

William Hello, I prepared new nude photos for you here:
http://singlekalm.cf/?gallery=Beauty101
Sign up and find me, My nick name is Beauty101, what is your nick name there?

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: May 28, 2022, 10:27 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello William!
  • On: June 2, 2022, 8:17 p.m.

William! That is my personal e mail!

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello William!
  • On: June 2, 2022, 10:37 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: June 18, 2022, 2:17 a.m.

William, hi again, where are you?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: June 18, 2022, 2:44 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: William
  • On: July 31, 2022, 3:14 p.m.

William Hi, Let's chat, I will show you fresh sexy pics here: http://datexei.ga/?gallery=Beauty104z

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: William
  • On: Aug. 1, 2022, 2:14 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

William Flores
CEO, MNesty, LLC