The colloquy of Michael Alvarado

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Michael Alvarado and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Oxfam Community Program...
  • On: March 28, 2017, 9:28 a.m.

You Won A Donation Funds Of $1 Million Dollars from Oxfam Aid To Claim Contact This Email: [email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Oxfam Community Program...
  • On: March 28, 2017, 9:28 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: CHARITY FUND
  • On: March 24, 2021, 7:20 a.m.


Dear Friend,

I got your response and we will like you to know that this is not a hoax because we did personal research for the people we contacted. i'am grateful to God almighty for this fortune and so in turn i have decided to put smiles on the faces of other people during this difficult time (COVID-19 Pandemic).

You may be wondering why you received the email, I know this is funny to you right?, when my friend informed me of my ticket number emerging as the winer I doubted it and said it is a prank. Until I get to check it over again, I know you would be wondering in your heart and mind if this is for real but don't panic this is 100% real from heart.

This is a lifetime opportunity and 100% legitimate, and I have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see, after taking care of the needs of my immediate family members, i decided to donate to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with Halifax, the payout bank of this charity donation project.

You don't have to be skeptical about this as this is not a hoax, it is absolutely a blessing from God, i believe am doing the right thing in deciding to put smiles on the faces of other people by reaching out to some individuals, the less privileged ones and charity organizations too.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds 2,000,000.00 USD has been solely donated to you, please send your contact address and a valid identification and phone number, so that i can forward your details over to the payout bank immediately, am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously in your community, i employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your community and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

In view of all these, we want you to know that measures have been put in place for our intentions to be implemented swiftly and by so doing, i request that you furnish me with this details so that i can immediately forward your information to my pay-out bank.

Full Names:

residential Address:

Phone Number:

Country/Nationality:

alternate Email address:

Please be aware that i do not need your information for any other purpose, i only need this information because i need to have a correct record of who we are dealing with so as to establish a better relationship with you.

i anticipate your earliest response.

Regards

CRISTY DAVIS

-----Original Message-----

From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>

To: テシカァ <[email protected]>

Sent: Tue, Mar 23, 2021 8:32 pm

Subject: Re: I Have Personal Donation For You

Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Michael Alvarado

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/03/2021 17:32 PM, テシカァ wrote:

> --

>

> I'm Cristy Davis from Pontiac Michigan the Winner of $70 million

>

> Jackpot from the Power ball lottery held on February 12, 2020.

>

> You can verify this by visiting the web pages below

>

> https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/mi-lottery-waterford-woman-wins-70-million-powerball-jackpot

>

> My jackpot win was a gift from God to me and my family.

>

> i have decided to donate total sum of $14 million to Help individuals

>

> and charity organization around the world during this difficult time.

>

>  Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your

>

> "Email" to my request to receive a donation amount of $2,000,000

>

> Please accept this Token as a Gift From me and My Family.

>

> get back to me via email [email protected] if you accept my support

>

>

>

> CRISTY DAVIS

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CHARITY FUND
  • On: March 24, 2021, 10:16 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Quotation for Project
  • On: June 7, 2021, 5:23 p.m.

Michael,

I am CC Carly, was interested in your services to.

Please see attached couple of samples for your review and better understanding of our formatting.

We are an estimations company who create their estimates from project plans. While creating the estimates we rely on our 16 years of experience to make assumptions for things not available in plans, though we still discuss these assumptions with our clients. For Takeoff we use softwares like planswift ,blue beam ,OST & more.

We do all types of residential and commercial works including both new constructs and remodels. The estimates can be both trade specific or complete takesoffs depending upon client requirements.

You can rely on our team for quick turn around as with our team of more than 20 estimators our turnaround time is usually between 2-4 days. As for accuracy we take a 98% accuracy money back guarantee for the material takeoff. All you need to do is send me a set of plans, against which I'll provide you a quote. If you agree to the quote we start work on your project.
You will find our rate lower compare to market. I always make sure client is satisfy from our work.

Warm Regards
Mike Steve,
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
FABRIC ESTIMATING, LLC
13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX 77099
mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com
(832) 975-0413
www.fabricestimating.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Quotation for Project

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/06/2021 16:10 PM, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi, We are an estimation company. We provide estimate and takeoff services to the GC and subcontractors. We have expertise in following trades:- 1. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC2. Roofing, Painting, Windows, Glass and Glazing ,Landscaping,Countertops3. Lumber, Drywall, Demolition, Networking and IT, Fire Detection and Alarm SystemIf you are interested in getting our services then just send over the plans so that we can provide you a firm quote on which our service charges and turnaround time will be mentioned and if you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimate. Let me know if you want to review sample estimates for better understanding of the way we work. Warm RegardsMike Steve,BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERFABRIC ESTIMATING, LLC13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX 77099mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com(832) 975-0413www.fabricestimating.com unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Quotation for Project
  • On: June 8, 2021, 5:03 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: Quotation for Project
  • On: June 9, 2021, 9:20 a.m.

Michael,

Let's talk, what is the best number and time to call you?

Warm Regards,
Mike Steve
(832) 975-0413

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Alvarado [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 10:04 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Quotation for Project

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, =
how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/06/2021 17:23 PM, wrote:
> Michael,
>=20
> I am CC Carly, was interested in your services to.
>=20
> Please see attached couple of samples for your review and better =
understanding of our formatting.
>=20
> We are an estimations company who create their estimates from project =
plans. While creating the estimates we rely on our 16 years of =
experience to make assumptions for things not available in plans, though =
we still discuss these assumptions with our clients. For Takeoff we use =
softwares like planswift ,blue beam ,OST & more.
>=20
> We do all types of residential and commercial works including both new =
constructs and remodels. The estimates can be both trade specific or =
complete takesoffs depending upon client requirements.
>=20
> You can rely on our team for quick turn around as with our team of =
more than 20 estimators our turnaround time is usually between 2-4 days. =
As for accuracy we take a 98% accuracy money back guarantee for the =
material takeoff. All you need to do is send me a set of plans, against =
which I'll provide you a quote. If you agree to the quote we start work =
on your project.
> You will find our rate lower compare to market. I always make sure =
client is satisfy from our work.
>=20
> Warm Regards
> Mike Steve,
> BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
> FABRIC ESTIMATING, LLC
> 13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX 77099
> mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com
> (832) 975-0413
> www.fabricestimating.com =20
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>=20
> Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:11 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Quotation for Project
>=20
> Hello,
> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I =
could look at, or could you send me some more information about what =
exactly makes you unique?
>=20
> Michael Alvarado
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 07/06/2021 16:10 PM, [email protected] wrote:
> > Hi, We are an estimation company. We provide estimate and takeoff =
services to the GC and subcontractors. We have expertise in following =
trades:- 1. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC2. Roofing, =
Painting, Windows, Glass and Glazing ,Landscaping,Countertops3. Lumber, =
Drywall, Demolition, Networking and IT, Fire Detection and Alarm =
SystemIf you are interested in getting our services then just send over =
the plans so that we can provide you a firm quote on which our service =
charges and turnaround time will be mentioned and if you agreed on that =
quote then we will proceed with your estimate. Let me know if you want =
to review sample estimates for better understanding of the way we work. =
Warm RegardsMike Steve,BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERFABRIC ESTIMATING, =
LLC13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX =
77099mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com(832) =
975-0413www.fabricestimating.com unsubscribe =20
>=20
>=20
>=20

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: Quotation for Project
  • On: June 9, 2021, 9:56 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Quotation for Project
  • On: June 9, 2021, 3:22 p.m.

Michael,

We are an estimations company who create their estimates from project
plans. While creating the estimates we rely on our 16 years of
experience to make assumptions for things not available in plans,
though we still discuss these assumptions with our clients. For
Takeoff we use softwares like planswift, blue beam & OST.

We do all types of residential and commercial works including both new
constructs and remodels. The estimates can be both trade specific or
complete takesoffs depending upon client requirements.

You can rely on our team for quick turn around as with our team of
more than 20 estimators our turnaround time is usually between 2-4
days. As for accuracy we take a 98% accuracy money back guarantee for
the material takeoff. All you need to do is send me a set of plans,
against which I'll provide you a quote. If you agree to the quote we
start work on your project.

I attached sample for you review,

Hope this answers your queries, if you have any further queries do let
me know.

Thanks & Stay Safe
Regards
Mike Steve
832-975-0413

Quoting Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>:

> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail
> about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble
> https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
>
> Michael Alvarado
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 09/06/2021 09:20 AM, wrote:
>> Michael,
>>
>> Let's talk, what is the best number and time to call you?
>>
>> Warm Regards,
>> Mike Steve
>> (832) 975-0413
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Michael Alvarado [mailto:[email protected]]=20
>> Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 10:04 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: Re: RE: Quotation for Project
>>
>> Hello,
>> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, =
>> how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>>
>> Michael Alvarado
>> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>
>> On 07/06/2021 17:23 PM, wrote:
>> > Michael,
>> >=20
>> > I am CC Carly, was interested in your services to.
>> >=20
>> > Please see attached couple of samples for your review and better =
>> understanding of our formatting.
>> >=20
>> > We are an estimations company who create their estimates from project =
>> plans. While creating the estimates we rely on our 16 years of =
>> experience to make assumptions for things not available in plans, though =
>> we still discuss these assumptions with our clients. For Takeoff we use =
>> softwares like planswift ,blue beam ,OST & more.
>> >=20
>> > We do all types of residential and commercial works including both new =
>> constructs and remodels. The estimates can be both trade specific or =
>> complete takesoffs depending upon client requirements.
>> >=20
>> > You can rely on our team for quick turn around as with our team of =
>> more than 20 estimators our turnaround time is usually between 2-4 days. =
>> As for accuracy we take a 98% accuracy money back guarantee for the =
>> material takeoff. All you need to do is send me a set of plans, against =
>> which I'll provide you a quote. If you agree to the quote we start work =
>> on your project.
>> > You will find our rate lower compare to market. I always make sure =
>> client is satisfy from our work.
>> >=20
>> > Warm Regards
>> > Mike Steve,
>> > BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
>> > FABRIC ESTIMATING, LLC
>> > 13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX 77099
>> > mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com
>> > (832) 975-0413
>> > www.fabricestimating.com =20
>> >=20
>> > -----Original Message-----
>> > From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>=20
>> > Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:11 AM
>> > To: [email protected]
>> > Subject: Re: Quotation for Project
>> >=20
>> > Hello,
>> > That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I =
>> could look at, or could you send me some more information about what =
>> exactly makes you unique?
>> >=20
>> > Michael Alvarado
>> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
>> >=20
>> > On 07/06/2021 16:10 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>> > > Hi, We are an estimation company. We provide estimate and takeoff =
>> services to the GC and subcontractors. We have expertise in following =
>> trades:- 1. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC2. Roofing, =
>> Painting, Windows, Glass and Glazing ,Landscaping,Countertops3. Lumber, =
>> Drywall, Demolition, Networking and IT, Fire Detection and Alarm =
>> SystemIf you are interested in getting our services then just send over =
>> the plans so that we can provide you a firm quote on which our service =
>> charges and turnaround time will be mentioned and if you agreed on that =
>> quote then we will proceed with your estimate. Let me know if you want =
>> to review sample estimates for better understanding of the way we work. =
>> Warm RegardsMike Steve,BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERFABRIC ESTIMATING, =
>> LLC13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX =
>> 77099mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com(832) =
>> 975-0413www.fabricestimating.com unsubscribe =20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>> >=20
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> .

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
  • On: June 15, 2021, 10:47 p.m.

Hello, Matrix Estimation provides accurate Takeoffs and Cost Estimates for all type of Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel or Renovation. At this moment we are giving 40 % discount to our valued customers. We offer Residential and Commercial Estimates and we cover every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with CSI Divisions or your unique classification. We use the latest estimating software backed up with professionals with over a decade of experience. All you need to do is send over the plans/drawings for our review we will get back to you with a firm quote in which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned. If you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimation. Regards,  Harry JohnBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
  • On: June 16, 2021, 7:41 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
  • On: June 16, 2021, 7:54 a.m.


Michael,
We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the drawings and plans. Once we review it, we will send you the quote and time frame. We will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off material take-off and pricing. Its all base on the size of the project and scope of the work. We will send you a quote and time frame. If you like the price quote we will move forward and start working on your project.
Thank you!

Harry

Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 00:42pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Michael Alvarado

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/06/2021 22:47 PM,  wrote:

> Hello, Matrix Estimation provides accurate Takeoffs and Cost Estimates for all type of Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel or Renovation. At this moment we are giving 40 % discount to our valued customers. We offer Residential and Commercial Estimates and we cover every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with CSI Divisions or your unique classification. We use the latest estimating software backed up with professionals with over a decade of experience. All you need to do is send over the plans/drawings for our review we will get back to you with a firm quote in which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned. If you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimation. Regards,  Harry JohnBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
  • On: June 16, 2021, 9:14 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
  • On: June 16, 2021, 11:18 a.m.


Michael,
Please see the attached sample.
kindly send us the project for review. After the review, we will send you a quote and time frame and if you like the quote we will move forward.
Thank you!

Harry

Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 02:15pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 16/06/2021 07:54 AM,  wrote:

>

> Michael,

> We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the drawings and plans. Once we review it, we will send you the quote and time frame. We will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off material take-off and pricing. Its all base on the size of the project and scope of the work. We will send you a quote and time frame. If you like the price quote we will move forward and start working on your project.

> Thank you!

>

> Harry

>

> Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 00:42pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>:

> Hi,

>

> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

>

> Michael Alvarado

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> On 15/06/2021 22:47 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hello, Matrix Estimation provides accurate Takeoffs and Cost Estimates for all type of Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel or Renovation. At this moment we are giving 40 % discount to our valued customers. We offer Residential and Commercial Estimates and we cover every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with CSI Divisions or your unique classification. We use the latest estimating software backed up with professionals with over a decade of experience. All you need to do is send over the plans/drawings for our review we will get back to you with a firm quote in which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned. If you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimation. Regards,  Harry JohnBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC  

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
  • On: June 17, 2021, 9:23 a.m.


Hi Michael,
Did you see my last email about how we can help you with perfect estimation data for your project execution with just a low pay rate? Just by sending us the plans of your project, we can seemly use our project estimator experts, available software and our online sources to finalize competitive and winning bids.
Do you have any project to estimate?
Regards,

Harry John

Business Development Manager

(718)-542-0650

Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459

Matrix Estimation LLC

Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 02:15pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 16/06/2021 07:54 AM,  wrote:

>

> Michael,

> We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the drawings and plans. Once we review it, we will send you the quote and time frame. We will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off material take-off and pricing. Its all base on the size of the project and scope of the work. We will send you a quote and time frame. If you like the price quote we will move forward and start working on your project.

> Thank you!

>

> Harry

>

> Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 00:42pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>:

> Hi,

>

> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

>

> Michael Alvarado

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> On 15/06/2021 22:47 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hello, Matrix Estimation provides accurate Takeoffs and Cost Estimates for all type of Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel or Renovation. At this moment we are giving 40 % discount to our valued customers. We offer Residential and Commercial Estimates and we cover every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with CSI Divisions or your unique classification. We use the latest estimating software backed up with professionals with over a decade of experience. All you need to do is send over the plans/drawings for our review we will get back to you with a firm quote in which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned. If you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimation. Regards,  Harry JohnBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC  

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Hoping to help
  • On: June 22, 2021, 5:57 p.m.

Hi Michael,

Am I here at the right time? we can help you with perfect estimation =
data for your project execution with just a low pay rate? Just by =
sending us the plans of your project, we can seemly use our project =
estimator experts, available software and our online sources to finalize =
competitive and winning bids.

Do you have any project to estimate?

Regards,

Harry John
Business Development Manager
(718)-542-0650
Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459
Matrix Estimation LLC
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, =
how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 16/06/2021 07:54 AM, wrote:
>=20
> Michael,
> We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the drawings and =
plans. Once we review it, we will send you the quote and time frame. We =
will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off material =
take-off and pricing. Its all base on the size of the project and scope =
of the work. We will send you a quote and time frame. If you like the =
price quote we will move forward and start working on your project.
> Thank you!
>=20
> Harry
>=20
> Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 00:42pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado =
<[email protected]>:
> Hi,
>=20
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started =
pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>=20
> Michael Alvarado
>=20
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 15/06/2021 22:47 PM, wrote:
>=20
> > Hello, Matrix Estimation provides accurate Takeoffs and Cost =
Estimates for all type of Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel =
or Renovation. At this moment we are giving 40 % discount to our valued =
customers. We offer Residential and Commercial Estimates and we cover =
every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with CSI Divisions or =
your unique classification. We use the latest estimating software backed =
up with professionals with over a decade of experience. All you need to =
do is send over the plans/drawings for our review we will get back to =
you with a firm quote in which our charges and turnaround time will be =
mentioned. If you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your =
estimation. Regards, Harry JohnBusiness Development =
Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation =
LLC =20
>=20
>=20

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Hoping to help
  • On: June 22, 2021, 7:17 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: Hoping to help
  • On: June 22, 2021, 7:20 p.m.

Do you have any project to estimate?

Regards,
Harry

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 12:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Hoping to help

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some =
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out =
enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this =
would be structured?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/06/2021 17:57 PM, wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>=20
> Am I here at the right time? we can help you with perfect estimation=20
> =3D data for your project execution with just a low pay rate? Just by =
=3D=20
> sending us the plans of your project, we can seemly use our project =
=3D=20
> estimator experts, available software and our online sources to=20
> finalize =3D competitive and winning bids.
>=20
> Do you have any project to estimate?
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
>=20
> Harry John
> Business Development Manager
> (718)-542-0650
> Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459
> Matrix Estimation LLC
> =3D20
>=20
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>=3D20
> Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:15 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: RE: Quantity Takeoffs, Estimation
>=20
> Hello,
> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?=20
> Specifically, =3D how does it apply to our business? How can we use =
this?
>=20
> Michael Alvarado
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 16/06/2021 07:54 AM, wrote:
> >=3D20
> > Michael,
> > We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the drawings=20
> >and =3D
> plans. Once we review it, we will send you the quote and time frame.=20
> We =3D will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off=20
> material =3D take-off and pricing. Its all base on the size of the=20
> project and scope =3D of the work. We will send you a quote and time=20
> frame. If you like the =3D price quote we will move forward and start =
working on your project.
> > Thank you!
> >=3D20
> > Harry
> >=3D20
> > Wednesday, 16 June 2021, 00:42pm +05:00 from Michael Alvarado =3D
> <[email protected]>:
> > Hi,
> >=3D20
> > Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting=20
> >started =3D
> pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
> >=3D20
> > Michael Alvarado
> >=3D20
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >=3D20
> > On 15/06/2021 22:47 PM, wrote:
> >=3D20
> > > Hello, Matrix Estimation provides accurate Takeoffs and Cost =3D
> Estimates for all type of Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel =

> =3D or Renovation. At this moment we are giving 40 % discount to our=20
> valued =3D customers. We offer Residential and Commercial Estimates =
and=20
> we cover =3D every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with =
CSI=20
> Divisions or =3D your unique classification. We use the latest=20
> estimating software backed =3D up with professionals with over a =
decade=20
> of experience. All you need to =3D do is send over the plans/drawings=20
> for our review we will get back to =3D you with a firm quote in which=20
> our charges and turnaround time will be =3D mentioned. If you agreed =
on=20
> that quote then we will proceed with your =3D estimation. Regards, =20
> Harry JohnBusiness Development =3D Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave =
St,=20
> Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation =3D LLC =3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> .

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: Hoping to help
  • On: June 23, 2021, 2:06 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Follow up
  • On: July 1, 2021, 6:07 p.m.

Michael,

I am following up to see if you have any job for us? Please let me know =
if you need any estimation or quantities take-off services from us.

Thanks & Stay Safe=20
Regards
Mike Steve
832-975-0413

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Alvarado <[email protected]>=20
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Quotation for Project

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I =
could look at, or could you send me some more information about what =
exactly makes you unique?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/06/2021 16:10 PM, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi, We are an estimation company. We provide estimate and takeoff =
services to the GC and subcontractors. We have expertise in following =
trades:- 1. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC2. Roofing, =
Painting, Windows, Glass and Glazing ,Landscaping,Countertops3. Lumber, =
Drywall, Demolition, Networking and IT, Fire Detection and Alarm =
SystemIf you are interested in getting our services then just send over =
the plans so that we can provide you a firm quote on which our service =
charges and turnaround time will be mentioned and if you agreed on that =
quote then we will proceed with your estimate. Let me know if you want =
to review sample estimates for better understanding of the way we work. =
Warm RegardsMike Steve,BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERFABRIC ESTIMATING, =
LLC13151 Bissonnet St Houston, TX =
77099mikefabricestimating(at)gmail.com(832) =
975-0413www.fabricestimating.com unsubscribe =20

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Follow up
  • On: July 2, 2021, 5:55 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Construction Estimating Services
  • On: July 14, 2021, 7:59 p.m.

Hello, Matrix Estimation specializes in providing Take-offs and Cost estimates for all CSI Divisions. If you’re a construction company or are involved in the construction business in any way, We at Matrix Estimation can help by saving your time spent on making these estimates. Our 15+ years of experience in the estimation business helps us confidently promise 99% accuracy on our Take-offs and a 100% on-time submission rate.  At this time we’re offering 50% discounts on our already competitive rates compared to the market. Assuring quality of work is the core to our beliefs and We do our best not to compromise on quality. Besides that we offer multiple reviews within a month of submission of the projects.If you’re interested, and want us to look into a project that you might be bidding for, just send over the Plans of the projects that you’re working on and let us know of your requirements too. We’ll get back to you within minutes with a quote and we can take it from there. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards,  Jake BlumBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Construction Estimating Services
  • On: July 14, 2021, 8:18 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Follow up
  • On: Aug. 2, 2021, 6:49 p.m.

Hi Michael, I hope you are fine. I wanted to inquire if you happen to have some projects for quantities & materials takeoffs & estimation.  It would be truly appreciated if you can send me your current or upcoming jobs for estimation? Do you have any new projects to estimate? Thank you  Harry JohnBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC   

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Follow up
  • On: Aug. 2, 2021, 6:53 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Follow up
  • On: Aug. 23, 2021, 2:51 p.m.

Hi Michael, I hope you are fine. I wanted to inquire if you happen to have some projects for quantities & materials takeoffs & estimation.  It would be truly appreciated if you can send me your current or upcoming jobs for estimation? Do you have any new projects to estimate? Thank you   Harry JohnBusiness Development Manager(718)-542-0650Longview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC   

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Share your Workload
  • On: Oct. 11, 2021, 2:22 p.m.

Hi Michael,  I hope you are fine. Please see the attached work Samples. Do you have any new projects to estimate?   Let us handle all of your Take offs & estimation needs by sending us the set of plans as we are very accurate with the plans and very economical. We can help you with perfect estimation. Accurate Estimates in excel sheets with color coded takeoffs (If you want). Unlimited revisions after project submission without any further charges. For Quote: Please send over the plans. I look forward to hearing back from you.  I really appreciate if you reply us back.    Regards,   Harry JohnBusiness Development ManagerLongview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Share your Workload
  • On: Oct. 11, 2021, 8:03 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Share your workload
  • On: Nov. 1, 2021, 3:15 p.m.

Hello Michael, I wanted to inquire if you happen to have new projects for quantities & materials takeoffs & estimation. It would be truly appreciated if you can send me your current or upcoming jobs for estimation? we will Do all Jobs in Discounted Price.  For Quote: Please send over the plans. Unlimited revisions after project submission without any further charges. Hoping to hearing from you soon. Regards   Harry JohnBusiness Development ManagerLongview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Share your workload
  • On: Nov. 1, 2021, 10:32 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Feeling Burden
  • On: Nov. 24, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

Hello Michael, Hope you are fine and doing well. There's any New Estimating Projects from your side? We are offering 30% discount  on Per Project. Please send your Project Plans with Scope of work. We can help you with perfect estimation. Accurate Estimates in excel sheets with color coded takeoffs. For Quote: Please send over the plans. Unlimited revisions after project submission without any further charges. I look forward to hearing back from you.      Regards,  Harry JohnBusiness Development ManagerLongview Ave St, Bronx, NY, 10459Matrix Estimation LLC 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Feeling Burden
  • On: Nov. 24, 2021, 11:25 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Michael Alvarado
CEO, MNesty, LLC