The colloquy of Kristopher Obrien

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Kristopher Obrien and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Your PIN and your Western Union Gold Card__
  • On: Feb. 1, 2021, 6:47 a.m.

Attention Please ,
Please note that we provide a 100% guarantee receipt of your transfer because we have perfectly carried out the process. Please note that Mr. George Wady came to our office this morning again and bring this picture attachment that i send to you that you are dead that the picture is your burial ceremony picture that they are here with the $50 USD that you told them about this fund, Please let us know if this is turth. We are only happy if you are happy in same case we know how much it means to you and understand the problem you have encounter in the whole process.

There is no additional cost, the only fee we are charging you is $50 USD prior to delivery, we will be able to deliver your transfer as soon as the service fee is paid and it will arrive faster. Once again we are so sure of you receiving your transfer to your designated without any further delay, extra fee or any. Send by WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLY OR RIA OR WORLDREMIT with the Below Informations:

RECEIVER NAME...EDY AZAH.
COUNTRY... BENIN.
CITY... COTONOU .Add : NO 11 Missebo mtk Cotonou -Benin.
TEXT QUESTION... what colour TEXT ANSWER... Yellow
Amount... $50 USD
Tele:... +22968304263
And let us know my confirmation of the MTCN ?

Please note that as soon as this fee is sent, Please do forward us the MTCN today, so that we will finishup every thing this morning.

Thank you as I wait your respond.
Yours Faithfully
Dr.Ganesh Amoorthy & Dr. Edna Jerry.
Tel: (+229 ) 91254785
Contact us at [email protected]
Western Union BENIN - COTONOU .
Mrs. Daniélie GNAHO
Secretary to the director
United Bank of Africa Benin-UBA
United Bank of Africa

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Your PIN and your Western Union Gold Card__
  • On: Feb. 1, 2021, 11:56 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 2:02 a.m.


Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 7:48 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 9:35 a.m.


Kristopher, hey, are you online?
Emailing makes me impatient...
but in live chat I'm more open, more relaxed. Haha and more flirting ;)
You can view my naughty photos here: My Profile

Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:02 AM,  wrote:

Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna  see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

       Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 11:25 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 11:55 a.m.


I'm looking for interesting and intimate feelings,
let me know if you want a f*ckbuddy too ;)
I am very easy so check out My Profile and let's have some fun soon!

Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 09:35 AM,  wrote:

Kristopher, hey, are you online?
Emailing makes me impatient...
but in live chat I'm more open, more relaxed. Haha and more flirting ;)
You can  view my naughty photos here: My Profile

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:02 AM,  wrote:

Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna  see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

       Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 9:39 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 25, 2021, 11:05 p.m.


I uploaded HOT pictures to my profile today :)
It is in my pics gallery: my gallery

PS. my nick is BettyJackson95

Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 09:35 AM,  wrote:

Kristopher, hey, are you online?
Emailing makes me impatient...
but in live chat I'm more open, more relaxed. Haha and more flirting ;)
You can  view my naughty photos here: My Profile

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:02 AM,  wrote:

Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna  see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

       Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 5:35 a.m.


Where are you?
I'm still waiting for you! Have you forgotten?

Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 09:35 AM,  wrote:

Kristopher, hey, are you online?
Emailing makes me impatient...
but in live chat I'm more open, more relaxed. Haha and more flirting ;)
You can  view my naughty photos here: My Profile

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:02 AM,  wrote:

Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna  see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

       Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 10:08 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 11:02 a.m.


Have you got my pics?

Let's meet tomorrow, text me here!

Kisses, Betty.

Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 23:05 PM,  wrote:

I uploaded HOT pictures to my profile today :)
It is in my pics gallery: my gallery

PS. my nick is BettyJackson95

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 09:35 AM,  wrote:

Kristopher, hey, are you online?
Emailing makes me impatient...
but in live chat I'm more open, more relaxed. Haha and more flirting ;)
You can  view my naughty photos here: My Profile

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:02 AM,  wrote:

Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna  see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

       Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 9:21 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Curtis hey
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 9:39 p.m.


Let's meet tonight?
Ohh.... I'm very horny, let's arrange a meeting on This Site!

Don't be afraid, it's free, just sign up and find my profile Betty_Jackson95

Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 26/08/2021 11:02 AM,  wrote:

Have you got my pics?

Let's meet tomorrow, text me here!

Kisses, Betty.

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 23:05 PM,  wrote:

I uploaded HOT pictures to my profile today :)
It is in my pics gallery: my gallery

PS. my nick is BettyJackson95

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 09:35 AM,  wrote:

Kristopher, hey, are you online?
Emailing makes me impatient...
but in live chat I'm more open, more relaxed. Haha and more flirting ;)
You can  view my naughty photos here: My Profile

       Kristopher Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:02 AM,  wrote:

Kathy,
Hello cutie!
I'm a 27 years old lonely woman looking for a sexy friend.
I am ready to try something new in the bedroom ;)

If you wanna  see my selfies, you can see them right here: my photos

       Kathy Obrien <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Kathy Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 02:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello! I am Betty, what's up?

Spammer

  • Subject: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 1:25 a.m.

Hi Kathy!
Regards, Mary Lowe

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 9:30 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 11:15 a.m.

Kristopher, no stupid questions.
My hubby, son of a b*ch, recently cheated on me with his coworker. I
can't believe it!
I need to set a score, he will most certainly regret!
So if you're interested, my page is here:
http://galleries.ps89media.com/?&s=tracking0825-1&

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 11:47 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 12:50 p.m.

I'm afraid he may read my email!
It's not secure at all.

So let's begin our meeting on this web site!
This site is totally free, just find me there!

My account is here: http://galleries.ps89media.com/?&s=tracking0825-1&

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 10:19 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 11:41 p.m.

Kristopher, please don't send more emails,
it's not secure at all!
Please write me on this site: http://galleries.ps89media.com/?&s=tracking0629-1&

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 1:18 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 2:31 a.m.

Sorry I am going out tomorrow, send me a message in the chat!
My gallery: http://galleries.ps89media.com/?&s=tracking1711-1&

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 2:43 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 3:02 a.m.

Send me your pic!

Here is my new pics for you: http://galleries.ps89media.com/?&s=tracking1711-1&

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 3:26 a.m.

I'm online now, waiting for you!

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 3:26 a.m.

Where are you?
I'm still waiting!

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 10:30 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 11:32 a.m.

How are you today?
I just uploaded new private photos for you:
http://galleries.ps89media.com/?&s=tracking1711-1&
Take a look!

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Kathy
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 9:51 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Kristopher Obrien
CEO, MNesty, LLC