The colloquy of Timothy Campbell

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Timothy Campbell and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
  • On: Nov. 25, 2021, 7:11 a.m.

Thursday 11/25/2021

E-Mail Message

From: Дарим Вам электронный билет ГосЛото. Испытайте удачу! Заберите ваш билет: www.tinyurl.com/yfzwmak5
Email: [email protected]

Message:

SghCqqR QW3u jZTY8dX 5ktOru0 uqE3 Rw04xv1

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Thanks for your message regarding stargrunt.ca!
  • On: Nov. 25, 2021, 12:34 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
  • On: May 25, 2022, 7:24 p.m.

Good evening Sir,
How is your family Sir
Sir we making contributions of money to take her and her little kids

away from Anambra state first to Cotonou,the Republic of Benin to

save their lives first.

When we secure them and i will start the processing of their

document to your country Sir
Our fear is that the unknown gun men may come after the wife and

children if not taken away immediately.
Anything you can contribute from $1 to any amount(from one dollar to

any amount so that we can secure them first
The wife and her children international passports are valid.
Thank you Sir for answering this Godly call and may God bless you

Sir
Yours faithfully,
Elvina

On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 09:23:01 AM PDT, Thomas Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Thomas Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/05/2022 02:40 AM,  wrote:
> Sir,
>
> PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
>
>
>
> I write this painful  letter to you expressing how painful it is to
> loose an amiable and lovely Nigeria Lawmaker Honorable Okechukwu
> Okoye who until his death on 20/05/2022 was my client.
> He was killed and beheaded by unknown gunmen called Boko Haran
> Sir as I write to you now  the large family of the deceased have
> pushed the wife of the late lawmaker out of their home accusing her
> of sabotage
>
> Sir,
> The woman is crying for help and i am in position of her late
> husband.s $1.7M(One million and Seven Hundred thousand  US Dollars
> only)in my possession
> Sir please be kind enough to show interest of bringing his young
> wife and two children into your country for safety with their funds
> and start a new life before the large family of her late husband
> kills her too.
> Thank you so immensely for answering to this call of saving their
> souls
>
> May God bless you sir
> Yours Faithfully
> Okwunna(Attorney) Elvina
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
  • On: May 25, 2022, 11:35 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
  • On: May 27, 2022, 10:16 a.m.


Sit

PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
Tel: +234-9066209757
Elvina Nworah
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 04:36:07 PM PDT, Timothy Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/05/2022 19:24 PM,  wrote:
>
>
> Good evening Sir,
> How is your family Sir
> Sir we making contributions of money to take her and her little kids
>
> away from Anambra state first to Cotonou,the Republic of Benin to
>
> save their lives first.
>
> When we secure them and i will start the processing of their
>
> document to your country Sir
> Our fear is that the unknown gun men may come after the wife and
>
> children if not taken away immediately.
> Anything you can contribute from $1 to any amount(from one dollar to
>
> any amount so that we can secure them first
> The wife and her children international passports are valid.
> Thank you Sir for answering this Godly call and may God bless you
>
> Sir
> Yours faithfully,
> Elvina
>
>
>
>
>
>
>                    On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 09:23:01 AM PDT, Thomas Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
>               
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
> Thomas Campbell
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 25/05/2022 02:40 AM,  wrote:
> > Sir,
> >
> > PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
> >
> >
> >
> > I write this painful  letter to you expressing how painful it is to
> > loose an amiable and lovely Nigeria Lawmaker Honorable Okechukwu
> > Okoye who until his death on 20/05/2022 was my client.
> > He was killed and beheaded by unknown gunmen called Boko Haran
> > Sir as I write to you now  the large family of the deceased have
> > pushed the wife of the late lawmaker out of their home accusing her
> > of sabotage
> >
> > Sir,
> > The woman is crying for help and i am in position of her late
> > husband.s $1.7M(One million and Seven Hundred thousand  US Dollars
> > only)in my possession
> > Sir please be kind enough to show interest of bringing his young
> > wife and two children into your country for safety with their funds
> > and start a new life before the large family of her late husband
> > kills her too.
> > Thank you so immensely for answering to this call of saving their
> > souls
> >
> > May God bless you sir
> > Yours Faithfully
> > Okwunna(Attorney) Elvina
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: May 31, 2022, 6:02 p.m.

Hi Troy,

Yes, I am attaching you the sample estimate have a look at that. We can help you with perfect estimation and takeoffs. Accurate Estimates in excel sheets with color coded takeoffs.
We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the project plans. Once we review it, we will send you the price and time frame. We will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off material take-off and pricing. It's all base on the size of the project and scope of the work. We will send you a quote and time frame. If you like the price quote we will move forward and start working on your project.

Feel free to ask if you have any kind of questions about our services.

Regards,

Luke Carter
Senior Project Manager
Office: (213) 900 6141
Website: www.psestimation.us
Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 10:26 PM
To: Luke Carter <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: CSI Division Estimation

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Troy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 31/05/2022 17:25 PM, Luke Carter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
>  
> We provides quick turnarounds and reliable solutions in cost
> construction estimation services tailored to the specific needs of Contractors, Subcontractors, builders, Owners, Developers, Investors, Lenders, and Architects.
>  
> We generally quantify the following materials in our residential takeoffs and cost estimation:
>
> General
> [email protected] (permits, taxes, logistics, storage,
> etc.)Sitework (site preparation, excavation, backfilling earthwork,
> landscaping)Thermal & moisture protection (Insulation of roof and
> walls)Concrete (foundation, driveway, sidewalk, paving)Masonry (walls
> and piers)Metals (Structural steel reinforcements, metal
> railings)Wood/plastic compositor(Structural lumber, millwork,
> carpentry)Doors & WindowsElectrical (lighting, alarms, detectors,
> ceiling fans, TV cables)Interior/exterior finishes (drywall.
> plastering, painting, flooring, tiling, roofing, wall and pier
> finishes)Plumbing fixturesMechanical (exhaust fan, HVAC systems)Other
> specialties (stairs, toilet accessories, kitchen equipment, and
> furnishings)Contingencies
>  
>  Why choose us?
>
>
> We claim accuracy with refund policy in case of any error in
> quantities.We have an experienced team of estimators and civil
> engineers working on highly rated software e.g. Blue Beam and Planswift for Quantity takeoffs and material estimates OR RS means for Cost Construction Estimation. Our charges are very economical as compared to market rates.As a member of ASPE (American Society of professional estimators) and AACE (American Association of Cost Engineers), we ensure accurate, economical, and timely takeoff and estimates at your hour of need.
>  
>  How to get started?
>
>
> ·
> All you need to do is to just send over the plans and mention the scope of work.
>
> ·
>  
> We will get back with a quotation for price and turnaround time promptly.
>
> ·
>   
> If you agree on that quotation, we will move forward.
>  
> Just send us project document via attachment, Dropbox or any other FTP
> site containing project documents for our reviews. You will surely observe our prices and work exceptional. Right now we are offering 30% discount on our services.
> Feel free to ask if you have any questions or if you would like to review our past projects samples.
>  
>  
> Kind Regards,
>  
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Luke Carter
>
> Senior Project Manager
>
> Office:  (213) 900 6141
> Website:
> www.psestimation.us
> Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
>     
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>  
>  
>  
> UNSUBSCRIBE
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: May 31, 2022, 11:03 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: June 1, 2022, 3:55 p.m.

Hi Troy,

Hope that you are good. I am attaching the sample estimate of our recent work. We are working for multiple project per week. And number of our clients are general contractor. Please review the sample I have done few days ago.
Send me the plan and get free quote. Or share the link of the plans.

Thanks

Luke Carter
Senior Estimator
Office: (213) 900 6141
Website: www.psestimation.us
Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 4:04 AM
To: Luke Carter <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: CSI Division Estimation

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 31/05/2022 18:02 PM, wrote:
> Hi Troy,
>
> Yes, I am attaching you the sample estimate have a look at that. We can help you with perfect estimation and takeoffs. Accurate Estimates in excel sheets with color coded takeoffs.
> We have to review your project first. Kindly send us the project plans. Once we review it, we will send you the price and time frame. We will give you complete estimating like quantity takes off material take-off and pricing. It's all base on the size of the project and scope of the work. We will send you a quote and time frame. If you like the price quote we will move forward and start working on your project.
>
> Feel free to ask if you have any kind of questions about our services.
>
> Regards,
>
> Luke Carter
> Senior Project Manager
> Office: (213) 900 6141
> Website: www.psestimation.us
> Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Troy Campbell
> Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 10:26 PM
> To: Luke Carter <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: CSI Division Estimation
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
> Troy Campbell
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 31/05/2022 17:25 PM, Luke Carter wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> >  
> > We provides quick turnarounds and reliable solutions in cost
> > construction estimation services tailored to the specific needs of Contractors, Subcontractors, builders, Owners, Developers, Investors, Lenders, and Architects.
> >  
> > We generally quantify the following materials in our residential takeoffs and cost estimation:
> >
> > General
> > [email protected] (permits, taxes, logistics, storage,
> > etc.)Sitework (site preparation, excavation, backfilling earthwork,
> > landscaping)Thermal & moisture protection (Insulation of roof and
> > walls)Concrete (foundation, driveway, sidewalk, paving)Masonry
> > (walls and piers)Metals (Structural steel reinforcements, metal
> > railings)Wood/plastic compositor(Structural lumber, millwork,
> > carpentry)Doors & WindowsElectrical (lighting, alarms, detectors,
> > ceiling fans, TV cables)Interior/exterior finishes (drywall.
> > plastering, painting, flooring, tiling, roofing, wall and pier
> > finishes)Plumbing fixturesMechanical (exhaust fan, HVAC
> > systems)Other specialties (stairs, toilet accessories, kitchen
> > equipment, and furnishings)Contingencies
> >  
> >  Why choose us?
> >
> >
> > We claim accuracy with refund policy in case of any error in
> > quantities.We have an experienced team of estimators and civil
> > engineers working on highly rated software e.g. Blue Beam and Planswift for Quantity takeoffs and material estimates OR RS means for Cost Construction Estimation. Our charges are very economical as compared to market rates.As a member of ASPE (American Society of professional estimators) and AACE (American Association of Cost Engineers), we ensure accurate, economical, and timely takeoff and estimates at your hour of need.
> >  
> >  How to get started?
> >
> >
> > ·
> > All you need to do is to just send over the plans and mention the scope of work.
> >
> > ·
> >  
> > We will get back with a quotation for price and turnaround time promptly.
> >
> > ·
> >   
> > If you agree on that quotation, we will move forward.
> >  
> > Just send us project document via attachment, Dropbox or any other
> > FTP site containing project documents for our reviews. You will surely observe our prices and work exceptional. Right now we are offering 30% discount on our services.
> > Feel free to ask if you have any questions or if you would like to review our past projects samples.
> >  
> >  
> > Kind Regards,
> >  
> >  
> >
> >  
> >
> >  
> >
> >  
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Luke Carter
> >
> > Senior Project Manager
> >
> > Office:  (213) 900 6141
> > Website:
> > www.psestimation.us
> > Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
> >     
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >  
> >  
> >  
> >  
> > UNSUBSCRIBE
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: June 2, 2022, 7:14 p.m.
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=

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: June 2, 2022, 9:51 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: June 3, 2022, 6:22 p.m.
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.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: CSI Division Estimation
  • On: June 4, 2022, 4:53 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Send us the plans to check out our low prices
  • On: June 6, 2022, 4:50 p.m.

Hi,
 
Do you have any project to estimate?
 

We do Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel/Expansion or Renovation for Commercial and Residential Builders, GC’s or Subs. 

 
US
Estimation reach extends throughout the United States for Full Scope Estimates and single Trade/Division like: 

 

Concrete,
Painting, Stucco, Drywall, Finishes, Lumber,
Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Flooring, Metals,
Masonry, Roofing, Carpentry and Demolition etc. 

 

Please let me know for samples or just send over project plans or link to any site so we can send you a quick quote. 
 
 
Have a great day! 
 
 
 
Juan Meraza, senior Estimator

901 E 220th St, The Bronx, NY 10469, USA
Office: +1917 336 4370
Website:
www.us-estimation.com
 
 
 
unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Send us the plans to check out our low prices
  • On: June 7, 2022, 12:41 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Send us the plans to check out our low prices
  • On: June 7, 2022, 4:32 p.m.

Timothy,
Hope that you are doing well. I am attaching you the project I have done in the past. Have a look at this and let me know if you want to bid for this week. I will give you free quote.

Thanks,
Juan Meraza

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Campbell <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 5:42 PM
To: Juan Meraza <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Send us the plans to check out our low prices

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/06/2022 16:50 PM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>  
> Do you have any project to estimate?
>  
>
> We do Projects & Bids of New Construction, Remodel/Expansion or
> Renovation for Commercial and Residential Builders, GC’s or Subs.
>
>  
> US
> Estimation reach extends throughout the United States for Full Scope
> Estimates and single Trade/Division like:
>
>  
>
> Concrete,
> Painting, Stucco, Drywall, Finishes, Lumber, Mechanical, Electrical,
> Plumbing, Flooring, Metals, Masonry, Roofing, Carpentry and Demolition
> etc.
>
>  
>
> Please let me know for samples or just send over project plans or link
> to any site so we can send you a quick quote.
>  
>  
> Have a great day!
>  
>  
>  
> Juan Meraza, senior Estimator
>
> 901 E 220th St, The Bronx, NY 10469, USA
> Office: +1917 336 4370
> Website:
> www.us-estimation.com
>  
>  
>  
> unsubscribe
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Send us the plans to check out our low prices
  • On: June 7, 2022, 8:26 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: Send us the plans to check out our low prices
  • On: June 7, 2022, 8:36 p.m.
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.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: Send us the plans to check out our low prices
  • On: June 8, 2022, 2:21 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
  • On: June 10, 2022, 6:27 a.m.

My Dear Mr CampellGood morning Sir.Please forgive me on this late responseThe late legislators son died on Tuesday and everyone was wondering what could have befell the familySir
we have raised some substantial amount but still we are still in need
of more money to completely relocate them out of Nigeria.
Sir anything that God puts in your heart to do .please go ahead and do SirThe
moment I can be able to relocate them then we work on transferring them
to either America or Canada because these are the choices of the young
childrenSir which of the countries do you come from?Please let us have your prayers and loveThank you Sir,Yours faithfullyBarrister Elvina Nworah

On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 04:36:07 PM PDT, Timothy Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/05/2022 19:24 PM,  wrote:
>
>
> Good evening Sir,
> How is your family Sir
> Sir we making contributions of money to take her and her little kids
>
> away from Anambra state first to Cotonou,the Republic of Benin to
>
> save their lives first.
>
> When we secure them and i will start the processing of their
>
> document to your country Sir
> Our fear is that the unknown gun men may come after the wife and
>
> children if not taken away immediately.
> Anything you can contribute from $1 to any amount(from one dollar to
>
> any amount so that we can secure them first
> The wife and her children international passports are valid.
> Thank you Sir for answering this Godly call and may God bless you
>
> Sir
> Yours faithfully,
> Elvina
>
>
>
>
>
>
>                    On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 09:23:01 AM PDT, Thomas Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
>               
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
> Thomas Campbell
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 25/05/2022 02:40 AM,  wrote:
> > Sir,
> >
> > PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
> >
> >
> >
> > I write this painful  letter to you expressing how painful it is to
> > loose an amiable and lovely Nigeria Lawmaker Honorable Okechukwu
> > Okoye who until his death on 20/05/2022 was my client.
> > He was killed and beheaded by unknown gunmen called Boko Haran
> > Sir as I write to you now  the large family of the deceased have
> > pushed the wife of the late lawmaker out of their home accusing her
> > of sabotage
> >
> > Sir,
> > The woman is crying for help and i am in position of her late
> > husband.s $1.7M(One million and Seven Hundred thousand  US Dollars
> > only)in my possession
> > Sir please be kind enough to show interest of bringing his young
> > wife and two children into your country for safety with their funds
> > and start a new life before the large family of her late husband
> > kills her too.
> > Thank you so immensely for answering to this call of saving their
> > souls
> >
> > May God bless you sir
> > Yours Faithfully
> > Okwunna(Attorney) Elvina
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
  • On: June 10, 2022, 1:17 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
  • On: June 10, 2022, 6:18 p.m.

SirGood evening SirWe have been able to raise a substantial amount to relocating them into any neighboring country while I make arrangement to send them into a better country in Europe and AmericaSir
All I am asking for now is your complete identifications ,then we can proceedThank you so much for your understanding and unequaled loveYours Faithfully,Barrister Elvina Nworah

On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 08:20:31 AM PDT, Timothy Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/06/2022 06:27 AM,  wrote:
>
>
> My Dear Mr CampellGood morning Sir.Please forgive me on this late responseThe late legislators son died on Tuesday and everyone was wondering what could have befell the familySir
>  we have raised some substantial amount but still we are still in need
> of more money to completely relocate them out of Nigeria.
> Sir anything that God puts in your heart to do .please go ahead and do SirThe
>  moment I can be able to relocate them then we work on transferring them
>  to either America or Canada because these are the choices of the young
> childrenSir which of the countries do you come from?Please let us have your prayers and loveThank you Sir,Yours faithfullyBarrister Elvina Nworah
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>                    On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 04:36:07 PM PDT, Timothy Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
>               
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?
>
> Timothy Campbell
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 25/05/2022 19:24 PM,  wrote:
> >
> >
> > Good evening Sir,
> > How is your family Sir
> > Sir we making contributions of money to take her and her little kids
> >
> > away from Anambra state first to Cotonou,the Republic of Benin to
> >
> > save their lives first.
> >
> > When we secure them and i will start the processing of their
> >
> > document to your country Sir
> > Our fear is that the unknown gun men may come after the wife and
> >
> > children if not taken away immediately.
> > Anything you can contribute from $1 to any amount(from one dollar to
> >
> > any amount so that we can secure them first
> > The wife and her children international passports are valid.
> > Thank you Sir for answering this Godly call and may God bless you
> >
> > Sir
> > Yours faithfully,
> > Elvina
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >                     On Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 09:23:01 AM PDT, Thomas Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
> >                
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi,
> > Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
> >
> > Thomas Campbell
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >
> > On 25/05/2022 02:40 AM,  wrote:
> > > Sir,
> > >
> > > PAINFUL EXIT OF A GOOD MAN/SAVE HER WIFE AND KIDS
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I write this painful  letter to you expressing how painful it is to
> > > loose an amiable and lovely Nigeria Lawmaker Honorable Okechukwu
> > > Okoye who until his death on 20/05/2022 was my client.
> > > He was killed and beheaded by unknown gunmen called Boko Haran
> > > Sir as I write to you now  the large family of the deceased have
> > > pushed the wife of the late lawmaker out of their home accusing her
> > > of sabotage
> > >
> > > Sir,
> > > The woman is crying for help and i am in position of her late
> > > husband.s $1.7M(One million and Seven Hundred thousand  US Dollars
> > > only)in my possession
> > > Sir please be kind enough to show interest of bringing his young
> > > wife and two children into your country for safety with their funds
> > > and start a new life before the large family of her late husband
> > > kills her too.
> > > Thank you so immensely for answering to this call of saving their
> > > souls
> > >
> > > May God bless you sir
> > > Yours Faithfully
> > > Okwunna(Attorney) Elvina
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Updating Estimating Services
  • On: June 14, 2022, 3:40 p.m.

Hi troy,
 
Hope that you are doing well. We are updating our estimating services. In the past I have done an estimate for you. So I am attaching the new estimate samples. We are improving our services on daily basis. In this updates we are configuring
these things:

Free Revision Until Your Satisfactions24/7 Free Customer Care ServicesCost by your local vendorsExact and Pr�cised Quantities
 
Give us a chance and get your estimate done on only 50% discount. Send us the plan and get free quote.

 
Thanks,
 
 

Luke Carter

Senior Project Manager

Office:  (213) 900 6141
Website: 
www.psestimation.us
Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
    

 
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Updating Estimating Services
  • On: June 14, 2022, 3:46 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Quote for Construction Projects
  • On: June 22, 2022, 3:35 p.m.

Hey there,
 
Hope you are having an amazing day.
 
We as a team of
professional estimators provide takeoffs and estimations to the general and sub-contractors all over the states. We can be a good fit for any company facing burdens
executing their biddings due to work overload or simple just because of low manpower. We have estimated the number of projects in the
USA, the UK, and Australia.
 
We can work with conceptual
drawings and projects with alternates. You can expect material types, material quantities, labor hours, and labor and material pricing.

 
To fasten the process,
send us your plans or share the link to your dropbox or any FTP site so that we can review your plans and begin drawing up a proposal best suited to your needs. Would love to be a part of your team if you need any help with estimation.
 
 
Our services include
 
-Site Work, Demolition, Landscaping, Soil Erosion & Control
 
-Concrete Work (Foundation, Footing, Slabs)
 
-Masonry Work (CMU Wall, Brick Veneer)
 
-Metals (Metal Deck, Steel Beams, etc)
 
-Wood, Plastic Composite (Joist, Beams, Lumber Work)
 
-Roofing & Insulations
 
-Walls (Wood Studs or Metal Studs)
 
-Openings (Doors, Windows, Skylight, Storefront, Curtains, Hardware)
 
-Finishes (Floor & Wall Finishes, Mouldings, Trims)
 
-Specialties (Hand Dryer, Grab bars, soap dispenser, Railings)
 
-Equipment (Kitchen or Laundry)
 
-Furnishes (Countertop etc)
 
-Fire Protection (Sprinkler, Piping)
 
-HVAC (Ducts, Diffusers RTU Units)
 
-Plumbing (Piping & Fixtures)
 
-Electrical (Lighting Fixtures & Devices)
 
-Earthwork (Excavations, Backfill, Grading)
 
I would like to avail of the chance of your project estimation, please let me know if I can be of any help.
 
 
Regards! 
 
 
 
Juan Meraza, senior Estimator

901 E 220th St, The Bronx, NY 10469, USA
Office: +1
917 336 4370
Website:
www.us-estimation.com
 
 
 
 
unsubscribe

Spammer

  • Subject: Quote for Construction Projects
  • On: June 22, 2022, 3:36 p.m.

Hey there,
 
Hope you are having an amazing day.
 
We as a team of
professional estimators provide takeoffs and estimations to the general and sub-contractors all over the states. We can be a good fit for any company facing burdens
executing their biddings due to work overload or simple just because of low manpower. We have estimated the number of projects in the
USA, the UK, and Australia.
 
We can work with conceptual
drawings and projects with alternates. You can expect material types, material quantities, labor hours, and labor and material pricing.

 
To fasten the process,
send us your plans or share the link to your dropbox or any FTP site so that we can review your plans and begin drawing up a proposal best suited to your needs. Would love to be a part of your team if you need any help with estimation.
 
 
Our services include
 
-Site Work, Demolition, Landscaping, Soil Erosion & Control
 
-Concrete Work (Foundation, Footing, Slabs)
 
-Masonry Work (CMU Wall, Brick Veneer)
 
-Metals (Metal Deck, Steel Beams, etc)
 
-Wood, Plastic Composite (Joist, Beams, Lumber Work)
 
-Roofing & Insulations
 
-Walls (Wood Studs or Metal Studs)
 
-Openings (Doors, Windows, Skylight, Storefront, Curtains, Hardware)
 
-Finishes (Floor & Wall Finishes, Mouldings, Trims)
 
-Specialties (Hand Dryer, Grab bars, soap dispenser, Railings)
 
-Equipment (Kitchen or Laundry)
 
-Furnishes (Countertop etc)
 
-Fire Protection (Sprinkler, Piping)
 
-HVAC (Ducts, Diffusers RTU Units)
 
-Plumbing (Piping & Fixtures)
 
-Electrical (Lighting Fixtures & Devices)
 
-Earthwork (Excavations, Backfill, Grading)
 
I would like to avail of the chance of your project estimation, please let me know if I can be of any help.
 
 
Regards! 
 
 
 
Juan Meraza, senior Estimator

901 E 220th St, The Bronx, NY 10469, USA
Office: +1
917 336 4370
Website:
www.us-estimation.com
 
 
 
 
unsubscribe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Quote for Construction Projects
  • On: June 22, 2022, 11:25 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Timothy Campbell
CEO, MNesty, LLC