The colloquy of Tammy Carter

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Tammy Carter and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: I will be the happiest woman in the world.
  • On: Jan. 9, 2021, 12:32 p.m.

Hi.
I am was lucky enough to write to
u, please excuse me beforehand if I'm
had bothered you I am sorry for
disturbed you. Now, I am sick of being single and
chose to try
Net dating website! I think that this
act will be a new stage in my
future life. So, to know me better
I am will want talk you a little story about my person a little bit about
me for you I am will want talk
u a little story about myself to
know me better a little story about myself
for you for know me better! I hope, that the
correspondence between us will proceed, and u are interested and
open my e-mail. I don't sure know
how to begin my story. I am
never attempt to tell to someone my
person in the mail
previously.  I am can
describe my individuality as the
merry,
energetic, frank sincere girl. I'm a
friendly
person though at the same time I'm a
proud, 
person. I 've
generally
appreciated
candid
straightforward and
frankness. I hope you are wanted, that our
correspondence will proceed.
In the next mail, I want to know more about yourself, your way of life. I'm sending you my
photo. I rely on that
u like it, and we can get acquainted more. Best regards,
Vika.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: I will be the happiest woman in the world.
  • On: Jan. 9, 2021, 8:01 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attention:
  • On: April 11, 2021, 9:28 a.m.

Motto: No Body is Above the Law.
Attention:

I acknowledged your receipt email which says that you are not dead,
And it proved to me that you are very much alive and kicking and above
all ready to have your fund.

Now I want you to tell me what you want this EFCC INVESTIGATOR to do
to this fraud Lady Mrs Rose Morgan because we are now convince that
you are not the one who sent her to came on your behalf.

After the answer on what you want us to do to her 'then you will send
to us the current tele phone number which we will be reaching you and
also on how you want your total fund of $19.8 million united state
dollars.

If is by convert ATM MASTER CARD or you want it through WESTERN UNION
per day payment or As well MoneyGram international transfer per day.

But if what you need is BANK TO BANK wire transfer then you give me
urgent respond so that whatever is your choice can take process with
immediate effect because I am very much assure now that the owner of
this total fund is alive. Therefore I will serve you to my best
service of honor.

Meanwhile make your choice and send me email immediately so that I
will get your total fund out from the CENTRAL BANK OF COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIC.

Lovely Greetings and congratulations in advance.God bless.
Best Regards
Yours Sincerely
Best Regards
Yours Sincerely
Dr Eddy Benson

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attention:
  • On: April 11, 2021, 7:21 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
  • On: Nov. 30, 2021, 1:41 a.m.

Dear Tyrone Carter,

Glad to receive your email.
I’d love to make that happen for you. I have sent your requirements to our research team and applied for the sample report and quotation, and it will be sent to you by my colleague for your later, thanks for waiting.
Best Regards
-------- Forwarding messages --------
From: Tyrone Carter <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-11-30 04:18:55
To: Harriet <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Tyrone Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/11/2021 20:18 PM, Harriet wrote:
> To: [email protected]
>
>
> Date: 11/29/2021 3:44 AM
>
>
> Subject: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi,My Friend,
> I'm Ben from WMResearch.We published A Market Report on Tooth Filling Materials (2021) for You and Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the free sample report for your reference.
> Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the Tooth Filling Materials market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2016-2027.
> The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
> SDI Limited
> Coltene Whaledent
> DENTSPLY International
> GC America
> DenMat Holdings
> Kettenbach
> DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik
> Heraeus kulzer
> The Aurum Group
> Ivoclar Vivadent
> Kerr Corporation
> Premier Dental
> Kuraray Noritake Dental
> Shofu Dental
> Pentron Clinical Technologies
> VOCO GmbH
> ...............................
> (More companies that not listed here are also available…)
> Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing dapartment or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.
> ------------------
> Best Regards,
> Win Market Research Co.,Ltd.
> Ben | Sales-Manager
> Tel:+86-13168356727
> Email: [email protected]
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
  • On: Nov. 30, 2021, 2:11 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
  • On: Nov. 30, 2021, 10:18 a.m.

Dear Tyrone Carter,Thank you for your reply!

We WMResearch have established for 13 years, we have our own database and professional research team.If you need market research reports on other products or regions, we will be happy to provide you with more data and expert opinions.
And the here is the company's official website: http://winmarketresearch.com/ for your reference.
Our market reports will give you updated view of the total market size and market competition environment, market trend and market share, etc., to help you generate strategic ideas of your business.
My colleague Ben sent you a sample report, but was bounced back.I will send you another copy, please check the sample report in the attachment again
Best RegardsHarriet | Sales Manager  Win marketresearch Co.,Ltd.
发件人:Tammy Carter <[email protected]>
发送日期:2021-11-30 10:12:02
收件人:[email protected]
主题:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested>Hi,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>
>Tammy Carter
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 30/11/2021 01:41 AM, wrote:
>> Dear Tyrone Carter,
>>
>> Glad to receive your email.
>> I’d love to make that happen for you. I have sent your requirements to our research team and applied for the sample report and quotation, and it will be sent to you by my colleague for your later, thanks for waiting.
>> Best Regards
>> -------- Forwarding messages --------
>> From: Tyrone Carter <[email protected]>
>> Date: 2021-11-30 04:18:55
>> To: Harriet <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
>> Hello,
>> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?
>>
>> Tyrone Carter
>> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>
>> On 29/11/2021 20:18 PM, Harriet wrote:
>> > To: [email protected]
>> >
>> >
>> > Date: 11/29/2021 3:44 AM
>> >
>> >
>> > Subject: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Hi,My Friend,
>> > I'm Ben from WMResearch.We published A Market Report on Tooth Filling Materials (2021) for You and Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the free sample report for your reference.
>> > Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the Tooth Filling Materials market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2016-2027.
>> > The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
>> > SDI Limited
>> > Coltene Whaledent
>> > DENTSPLY International
>> > GC America
>> > DenMat Holdings
>> > Kettenbach
>> > DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik
>> > Heraeus kulzer
>> > The Aurum Group
>> > Ivoclar Vivadent
>> > Kerr Corporation
>> > Premier Dental
>> > Kuraray Noritake Dental
>> > Shofu Dental
>> > Pentron Clinical Technologies
>> > VOCO GmbH
>> > ...............................
>> > (More companies that not listed here are also available…)
>> > Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing dapartment or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.
>> > ------------------
>> > Best Regards,
>> > Win Market Research Co.,Ltd.
>> > Ben | Sales-Manager
>> > Tel:+86-13168356727
>> > Email: [email protected]
>> >  
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
  • On: Nov. 30, 2021, 4:06 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:Re: Re:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
  • On: Dec. 1, 2021, 4:39 a.m.

Dear Tyrone Carter,Thank you for your reply and have a nice day.
You received the sample I sent you, and after reading it, you decided to buy our full report, right?
This is great, I will send you the payment method and invoice after your reply.

f you have any questions, please contact me.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best RegardsHarriet | Sales Manager Win marketresearch Co.,Ltd.
T:  +86-13168356727GLOBAL LEADING MARKET RESEARCH PUBLISHER

发件人:Tammy Carter <[email protected]>
发送日期:2021-12-01 00:07:03
收件人:[email protected]
主题:Re: Re:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested>Hi,
>Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.
>
>Tammy Carter
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 30/11/2021 10:18 AM, wrote:
>> Dear Tyrone Carter,Thank you for your reply!
>>
>> We WMResearch have established for 13 years, we have our own database and professional research team.If you need market research reports on other products or regions, we will be happy to provide you with more data and expert opinions.
>> And the here is the company's official website: http://winmarketresearch.com/ for your reference.
>> Our market reports will give you updated view of the total market size and market competition environment, market trend and market share, etc., to help you generate strategic ideas of your business.
>> My colleague Ben sent you a sample report, but was bounced back.I will send you another copy, please check the sample report in the attachment again
>> Best RegardsHarriet | Sales Manager  Win marketresearch Co.,Ltd.
>> 发件人:Tammy Carter <[email protected]>
>> 发送日期:2021-11-30 10:12:02
>> 收件人:[email protected]
>> 主题:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested>Hi,
>> >that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>> >
>> >Tammy Carter
>> >CEO, MNesty, LLC
>> >
>> >On 30/11/2021 01:41 AM, wrote:
>> >> Dear Tyrone Carter,
>> >>
>> >> Glad to receive your email.
>> >> I’d love to make that happen for you. I have sent your requirements to our research team and applied for the sample report and quotation, and it will be sent to you by my colleague for your later, thanks for waiting.
>> >> Best Regards
>> >> -------- Forwarding messages --------
>> >> From: Tyrone Carter <[email protected]>
>> >> Date: 2021-11-30 04:18:55
>> >> To: Harriet <[email protected]>
>> >> Subject: Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
>> >> Hello,
>> >> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?
>> >>
>> >> Tyrone Carter
>> >> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>> >>
>> >> On 29/11/2021 20:18 PM, Harriet wrote:
>> >> > To: [email protected]
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > Date: 11/29/2021 3:44 AM
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > Subject: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> > Hi,My Friend,
>> >> > I'm Ben from WMResearch.We published A Market Report on Tooth Filling Materials (2021) for You and Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the free sample report for your reference.
>> >> > Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the Tooth Filling Materials market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2016-2027.
>> >> > The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
>> >> > SDI Limited
>> >> > Coltene Whaledent
>> >> > DENTSPLY International
>> >> > GC America
>> >> > DenMat Holdings
>> >> > Kettenbach
>> >> > DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik
>> >> > Heraeus kulzer
>> >> > The Aurum Group
>> >> > Ivoclar Vivadent
>> >> > Kerr Corporation
>> >> > Premier Dental
>> >> > Kuraray Noritake Dental
>> >> > Shofu Dental
>> >> > Pentron Clinical Technologies
>> >> > VOCO GmbH
>> >> > ...............................
>> >> > (More companies that not listed here are also available…)
>> >> > Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing dapartment or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.
>> >> > ------------------
>> >> > Best Regards,
>> >> > Win Market Research Co.,Ltd.
>> >> > Ben | Sales-Manager
>> >> > Tel:+86-13168356727
>> >> > Email: [email protected]
>> >> >  
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
  • On: Dec. 8, 2021, 4 a.m.

Dear Tyrone Carter,

Hope everything is going well with you!
Did you well receive the sample of Global Tooth Filling Materials Market Report? Are you interested in going further with this report?
As for the sample report, I sent it to you on Nov 30. Spam / Junk Mail Filters may block our response to you. If you can successfully receive it, please give me a simple reply. Thanks a lot.
We got good feedback on this report these years and we could offer competitive prices and good After-sales service. Expecting the report would be useful for you.
Please favor us with a prompt reply. We look forward to working with you on this project.
Looking forward for your response.

Best RegardsWin marketresearch Co.,Ltd.
E:  [email protected]

On 12/1/2021 00:07,Tammy Carter<[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/11/2021 10:18 AM,  wrote:
Dear Tyrone Carter,Thank you for your reply!

We WMResearch have established for 13 years, we have our own database and professional research team.If you need market research reports on other products or regions, we will be happy to provide you with more data and expert opinions.
And the here is the company's official website: http://winmarketresearch.com/ for your reference.
Our market reports will give you updated view of the total market size and market competition environment, market trend and market share, etc., to help you generate strategic ideas of your business.
My colleague Ben sent you a sample report, but was bounced back.I will send you another copy, please check the sample report in the attachment again
Best RegardsHarriet | Sales Manager  Win marketresearch Co.,Ltd.
发件人:Tammy Carter <[email protected]>
发送日期:2021-11-30 10:12:02
收件人:[email protected]
主题:Re: Fw:Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested>Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/11/2021 01:41 AM,  wrote:
Dear Tyrone Carter,

Glad to receive your email.
I’d love to make that happen for you. I have sent your requirements to our research team and applied for the sample report and quotation, and it will be sent to you by my colleague for your later, thanks for waiting.
Best Regards
-------- Forwarding messages --------
From: Tyrone Carter <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-11-30 04:18:55
To:  Harriet <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested
Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Tyrone Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/11/2021 20:18 PM, Harriet wrote:
To: [email protected]


Date: 11/29/2021 3:44 AM


Subject: This is Tooth Filling Materials market analysis and insight, maybe you are interested










Hi,My Friend,
I'm Ben from WMResearch.We published A Market Report on Tooth Filling Materials (2021) for You and Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the free sample report for your reference.
Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the Tooth Filling Materials market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on production capacity, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2016-2027.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
SDI Limited
Coltene Whaledent
DENTSPLY International
GC America
DenMat Holdings
Kettenbach
DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik
Heraeus kulzer
The Aurum Group
Ivoclar Vivadent
Kerr Corporation
Premier Dental
Kuraray Noritake Dental
Shofu Dental
Pentron Clinical Technologies
VOCO GmbH
...............................
(More companies that not listed here are also available…)
Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing dapartment or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.
------------------
Best Regards,
Win Market Research Co.,Ltd.
Ben | Sales-Manager
Tel:+86-13168356727
Email: [email protected]
 











Spammer

  • Subject: Web Page
  • On: March 3, 2022, 9:59 a.m.

Hi,

Can you give me a few minutes!

Would you be interested in a possible Design/redesigning of the websites or designing new website, with addition feature that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales.

If you are interested, then I can send you our Price List & other detail.

Please let me know of a suitable time to discuss.

Kinds Regards,

David

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Web Page
  • On: March 3, 2022, 8:42 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Regarding Web Design/redesigning & Web Development
  • On: March 4, 2022, 11:21 a.m.

Dear Tammy Sir
Thanks for your interest and for connecting David with Brainpulse Technologies (www.brainpulse.com) one of the leading Web Development and Digital Marketing firms in Delhi (India)
We are a 20 Year old company based in Delhi (India) 

Please check the company profile in the attached.

===========================================================================================================================================================
Hello, David

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC
[email protected]
www.mnesty.com 

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Web Page
  • On: March 4, 2022, 12:51 p.m.

Dear Sir=20

Thanks for response

Our Project Manager Himanshu Email at [email protected] send =
you all details your email address. Please check and confirm whether you =
received the mail or not kindly also check spam folder if not receive in =
inbox,

Please connect to Himanshu

Thanks
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Tammy Carter [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2022 2:13 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Web Page

Hello, David

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I =
could look at, or could you send me some more information about what =
exactly makes you unique?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC
[email protected]
www.mnesty.com=20

On 03/03/2022 09:59 AM, wrote:
> Hi,=20
>=20
> Can you give me a few minutes!=20
>=20
> Would you be interested in a possible Design/redesigning of the =
websites or designing new website, with addition feature that might =
benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to =
better sales.=20
>=20
> If you are interested, then I can send you our Price List & other =
detail.=20
>=20
> Please let me know of a suitable time to discuss.=20
>=20
> Kinds Regards,=20
>=20
> David

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regarding Web Design/redesigning & Web Development
  • On: March 4, 2022, 4:12 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regarding Web Design/redesigning & Web Development
  • On: March 5, 2022, 5:53 a.m.

Dear Sir

Any update about WhatsApp Advertising ?

Regards
Himanshu

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 4:51 PM Himanshu Varma <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Tammy Sir
Thanks for your interest and for connecting David with Brainpulse Technologies (www.brainpulse.com) one of the leading Web Development and Digital Marketing firms in Delhi (India)
We are a 20 Year old company based in Delhi (India) 

Please check the company profile in the attached.

===========================================================================================================================================================
Hello, David

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC
[email protected]
www.mnesty.com 

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Regarding Web Design/redesigning & Web Development
  • On: March 5, 2022, 5:56 a.m.

Sorry sir for my mistake 

Any update about Web Design/redesigning & Web Development.

Regards
Himanshu

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 11:23 AM Himanshu Varma <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sir

Any update about WhatsApp Advertising ?

Regards
Himanshu

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 4:51 PM Himanshu Varma <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Tammy Sir
Thanks for your interest and for connecting David with Brainpulse Technologies (www.brainpulse.com) one of the leading Web Development and Digital Marketing firms in Delhi (India)
We are a 20 Year old company based in Delhi (India) 

Please check the company profile in the attached.

===========================================================================================================================================================
Hello, David

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC
[email protected]
www.mnesty.com 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Regarding Web Design/redesigning & Web Development
  • On: March 5, 2022, 10:44 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Please revert me.
  • On: March 10, 2022, 8:09 a.m.

Hello,I Just want to confirm that did you get my last mail or not.Do you have any update with regards to our Mobile Apps Services?
Await your response!With Kind RegardsAndyBusiness Development Team We specialize in iPhone, ipad, Android, BlackBerry & Windows app development and understand that turning customers' ideas and requirements into a functioning application is much more than just writing the code.v We provide mobile application development services for different platforms:·         iPhone app development·         Android app development ·         iPad application development ·         BlackBerry application development·         Tablet app development ·         iPod application development·         Windows app development ·         Custom mobile apps developmentv How we serve our clients with the best mobile application development:We are not confined to developing a single type of application as we create mobile apps for multiple mobile operating systems. Our professional are proficient enough to offer apps for business, entertainment, lifestyle, and much more. Our aim is to deliver the Smartphone apps to our clients that can actually bring high efficiency for their business and generate brand awareness of their services & products. Either you aspire for hybrid or native mobile apps, we equip your business with the most user-friendly applications. v Benefits of getting mobile app development services from us: 1.       Skilled mobile app developers 2.       We make mobile beautiful3.       We build awesome mobile apps4.       Reduced cost of development 5.       Easy to use & beautifully designed mobile apps6.       100% maintenance of information confidentiality 7.       Complete customer support on all time frames8.       User-friendly & intuitive interface 9.       Fulfilling bespoke and custom requirements10.   We always strive for perfectionism11.   Native and Compatible Mobile Apps For Every Smartphone12.   We assure return on investment13.   24/7 email & telephone support v Mobile Apps for Next Generation:A highly competent and knowledgeable team of iPhone application development works round the clock in a state of the art infrastructure to develop these world class applications in a very creative and customized manner. Below listed are the iPhone applications that we already have developed for our esteemed clients worldwide:Business Apps News Apps Game Apps Social Apps Messenger Apps Security Apps and many morePlease let me know if you are interested our high quality Mobile apps services.With Kind RegardsAndyBusiness Development Team  PS2- We operates 24 x7. I will be happy to send you links to price list, client testimonials, “How we are different from others?  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Please revert me.
  • On: March 10, 2022, 6:22 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: App Development.
  • On: March 14, 2022, 11:17 a.m.

HiCan you give me a few minutes! Would you be interested iPhone, ipad, Android, BlackBerry & Windows app development and understand that turning customers' ideas and requirements into a functioning application is much more than just writing the code and user experience which usually leads to better sales. Andy 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: App Development.
  • On: March 14, 2022, 12:34 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Web Page
  • On: March 17, 2022, 11:14 a.m.

Hi,

Can you give me a few minutes!

Would you be interested in a possible Design/redesigning of the websites or designing new website, with addition feature that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales.

If you are interested, then I can send you our Price List & other detail.

Please let me know of a suitable time to discuss.

Kinds Regards,

Shandy

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Web Page
  • On: March 17, 2022, 9:56 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Web Page
  • On: July 25, 2022, 6:33 a.m.

Hi,

Can you give me a few minutes!

Would you be interested in a possible Design/redesigning of the websites or designing new website, with addition feature that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales.

If you are interested, then I can send you our Price List & other detail.

Please let me know of a suitable time to discuss.

Kinds Regards,

Sajal Gupta

Spammer

  • Subject: Social Media Page
  • On: Aug. 3, 2022, 6:04 a.m.

Hi,Can you give me a few minutes!Get Your Business Trending and You’re Customers Buzzing Using Social MediaSocial media enables businesses to establish huge user network, sharing their content, opinions, views, and encouraging interaction and community building via social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Dig, Stumble Upon and more. An expert SMM services provider offers a wide range of social media marketing services and Network to develop a rewarding communication platform between seller and consumers.Ticket to the World of Social Media  Having an influential business profile on leading social networks does half of your job. It adds volumes to your reliability and overall online presence. We help you set up accounts on all social networks, blogs, social bookmarking, video sites, article directories, RSS feeds, and pings. (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.) Our social media marketing experts will conceptualize, create and develop professional and highly interactive profile pages. In addition to profile creation, we will also help you create and upload other essential pages.If you are interested please share me your contact number our Sr Manager to set up a call/chat to discuss more details.Please let me know of a suitable time to discuss.Sajal Gupta 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Social Media Page
  • On: Aug. 3, 2022, 4:50 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Tammy Carter
CEO, MNesty, LLC