The colloquy of Tammy Parsons

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Tammy Parsons and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: naked girls are waiting for you.
  • On: Jan. 27, 2021, 6:01 a.m.

Hello!!! are you bored? you're
lonely?
visit our site. the best girls are
waiting for you.
search by age and country. only vulgar girls.
naked and
vulgar girls are ready to call you everything.
we are waiting for
you.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: naked girls are waiting for you.
  • On: Jan. 27, 2021, 9:53 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: May 3, 2022, 8:41 a.m.

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORK.T.T UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/D-G/G.
WIRE T./ATMSC//14/20/id/D.o./ihw
ABsc:m-t/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,Abuja.

Attn: Thomas Parsons"
Thanks for your email reply. Now listen some time ago, your Foreign friend, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear Husband who works with the Office Of Accountant General (AGO) and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you.They requested me to assist them by removing the original Contractors Name, Company's Name and Bank Particulars from APEX BANK vetting computer System and replacing them with your Name and your Bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of said funds, valued ($15.5M) Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) .
And we all agreed on the condition that they will compensate me as soon as your name/Company appears as the Rightful Funds Owner.
I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started telling me stories. They even told me that you promised to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job.
Secondly, I know the source of the funds knowing fully that you did not execute any Contract Here, although I am the only Person privileged to know this information and it is a fact.
Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this project.

Now I am ready to forget the past promises, I do not need their compensation any longer. But I need your assurance that those of your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction, I know that none of them are aware of this transaction after trying their best to conclude it without my consent.Finally, I need your promise that no official of the APEX BANK will be aware of my Involvement in this regard, and now  re-assure me  that you will be willing to compensate me. Again that you will assist my Husband Establish a foreign account in your country where my share will be lodged.  If you are ready to conclude this business with me  then Re-confirm your (1)Full Name/And (2)Address/(3)Copy Of Your Identification ID/(4)Your Mobile Phone Number,  for confidential mail discussions over this issue once and for all on the way forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me…. My ID Attached for Authentication.
Congratulations Once More,Best Regards,DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: May 3, 2022, 9:41 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: July 29, 2022, 9:54 a.m.

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORK.T.T UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/D-G/G.
WIRE T./ATMSC//14/20/id/D.o./ihw
ABsc:m-t/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.
Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

Attention: Thomas Parsons.Please have not been keeping me posted on conversation between you and the UK Bank over this transaction .And will advise you to kindly follow up immediately and keep me posted. I know the exact stage of your fund payment by the UK Bank. 

Best Regards,
DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO
(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N./
Deputy Governor Office.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: July 29, 2022, 7:18 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 1, 2022, 9:50 a.m.

DEPUTY GOVERNOR'S OFFICEKTT UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/DG/G.WIRE
T./ATMSC//14/20/id/Do/ihw
ABsc:mt/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.
Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

Attn:Mr.Thomas Parsons
Good Morning from here ,kindly follow up with the bank now and comply with their directives to ensure you get your funds paid to you within 5 days otherwise the paying bank will be using your funds for TRADE and will be giving your stories .For then to make more PROFIT with your funds before releasing to you as the owner of the funds .Below remains the contact information of FSB UK .
First Sunset Bank UK
Contact PERSON: Mr.David Miller
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+44 1200 862 066

NOTE YOUR-AMOUNT IS US$15.5M

Awaiting your email response and kindly keep me posted as soon as you reach FSB UK  for further directives and assistance.

Congratulations Once More,
Best Regards,DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO
(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OFFICE

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 1, 2022, 2:07 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 2, 2022, 3:47 p.m.

You are free to talk to me any time ok
On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 3:08 PM Tammy Parsons <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Tammy Parsons

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/08/2022 09:50 AM,  wrote:

> DEPUTY GOVERNOR'S OFFICEKTT UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/DG/G.WIRE

> T./ATMSC//14/20/id/Do/ihw

> ABsc:mt/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.

> Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

>

>

> Attn:Mr.Thomas Parsons

> Good Morning from here ,kindly follow up with the bank now and comply with their directives to ensure you get your funds paid to you within 5 days otherwise the paying bank will be using your funds for TRADE and will be giving your stories .For then to make more PROFIT with your funds before releasing to you as the owner of the funds .Below remains the contact information of FSB UK .

> First Sunset Bank UK

> Contact PERSON: Mr.David Miller

> Email: [email protected]

> Tel:+44 1200 862 066

>

> NOTE YOUR-AMOUNT IS US$15.5M

>

> Awaiting your email response and kindly keep me posted as soon as you reach FSB UK  for further directives and assistance.

>

>

> Congratulations Once More,

> Best Regards,DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO

> (K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N

> DEPUTY GOVERNOR OFFICE

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 3, 2022, 1:36 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 3, 2022, 7:35 a.m.

Due to the high security here we are not allowed to make calls,but you can drop your phone number. I will call you as soon as possible.
On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 2:37 AM Tammy Parsons <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Tammy Parsons

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 02/08/2022 15:47 PM,  wrote:

> You are free to talk to me any time ok

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 3:08 PM Tammy Parsons <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Tammy Parsons

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/08/2022 09:50 AM,  wrote:

>

> > DEPUTY GOVERNOR'S OFFICEKTT UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/DG/G.WIRE

>

> > T./ATMSC//14/20/id/Do/ihw

>

> > ABsc:mt/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.

>

> > Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Attn:Mr.Thomas Parsons

>

> > Good Morning from here ,kindly follow up with the bank now and comply with their directives to ensure you get your funds paid to you within 5 days otherwise the paying bank will be using your funds for TRADE and will be giving your stories .For then to make more PROFIT with your funds before releasing to you as the owner of the funds .Below remains the contact information of FSB UK .

>

> > First Sunset Bank UK

>

> > Contact PERSON: Mr.David Miller

>

> > Email: [email protected]

>

> > Tel:+44 1200 862 066

>

> >

>

> > NOTE YOUR-AMOUNT IS US$15.5M

>

> >

>

> > Awaiting your email response and kindly keep me posted as soon as you reach FSB UK  for further directives and assistance.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Congratulations Once More,

>

> > Best Regards,DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO

>

> > (K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N

>

> > DEPUTY GOVERNOR OFFICE

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 3, 2022, 6:57 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: NOTIFICATIONS OVER Your Funds Payment.
  • On: Aug. 4, 2022, 9:12 a.m.

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORK.T.T UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/D-G/G.
WIRE T./ATMSC//14/20/id/D.o./ihw
ABsc:m-t/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

Attention: Thomas Parsons, 
Then if you are ready to conclude this business with me, you are to Reconfirm your details as, (1) Full Name and Address (2) Working Position (3) Means Of identification ID etc (4) Direct mobile phone for confidential mail discussions over this issue once and for all on the way forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me….

Best Regards,DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: About Your Funds Payment. REPLY/ ASAP
  • On: Aug. 4, 2022, 9:36 a.m.

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORK.T.T UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/D-G/G.
WIRE T./ATMSC//14/20/id/D.o./ihw
ABsc:m-t/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.
Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

Attention: Thomas Parsons,
Do you know that the bank in the UK is using your funds to TRADE since all this while? And because you kept them silent brought all these delay.Let me be very clear to you now, contact the bank and resend all those funds clearance documents that I have secured in your favor. After that, email the bank that you have given them 5 days' notice to release your fund or else you will file a case against the bank.
Imagine for how long there will be TRADING with your funds,that is not right ok. Please kindly follow up with the bank now and comply with their terms/directives to make sure you get your funds paid to you within the 5 working days .
In case if they is any fees required from the bank settle it because it will be also been added to your total Sum when making your transfer.because there is an INSURANCE POLICY place on your fund that doesn't give any bank or person to deduct a CENT rather than to pay you in full.

Kindly keep me posted in any conversations you have with the bank for more directives and advice .
Best Regards,
DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO
(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: NOTIFICATIONS OVER Your Funds Payment.
  • On: Aug. 4, 2022, 12:32 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: NOTIFICATIONS OVER Your Funds Payment.
  • On: Aug. 5, 2022, 9:18 a.m.

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORK.T.T UNIT FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT/D-G/G.
WIRE T./ATMSC//14/20/id/D.o./ihw
ABsc:m-t/Cbnatmscxxox5x9x3x06.Central Business District Cadastral Zone Abuja.

Attention: Thomas Parsons, Yes it will fit our budget if you are ready to conclude this business with me. Just Reconfirm your details as, (1) Full Name and Address (2) Working Position (3) Means Of identification ID etc (4) Direct mobile phone for confidential mail discussions over this issue once and for all on the way forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me….
Best Regards,DR.MRS. AISHA UMAR GOGO(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N./Deputy Governor Office.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn: Thomas Parsons: NOTIFICATIONS OVER Your Funds Payment.
  • On: Aug. 5, 2022, 6:28 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Tammy Parsons
CEO, MNesty, LLC