The colloquy of Robin Miles

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Robin Miles and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject:
  • On: Dec. 14, 2019, 3:57 p.m.

Hello my new friend! How are you? What are you doing? You are probably surprised to receive a letter from a girl whom you have never met. First, I introduce myself, my name is Mariya. I am a single woman and I have no children. I am looking for love and a serious relationship. To do this, I turned to the Internet for help. I think we have a good chance to get to know each other better. If you are interested, then write to me, and I will try to tell you as much as possible about myself! In the following letters I will tell you more about myself and send you my photos. I will look forward to your reply. Have a nice day! Your new friend Mariya.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Dec. 14, 2019, 3:57 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject:
  • On: Aug. 30, 2020, 4:20 p.m.

Dear Rachel Miles,

I am Seng Cheong, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine that bears
the same last name as yours, died as the result of a heart-related
condition on March 12th 2018.

I am getting in touch with you in respect of the portfolio investment
of my late client deposited in the bank. I am contacting you independently
so,I would therefore request that you keep the content of this mail
confidential and other information that you may come across during the
process. More details will be provided upon your reply.

Best regards
Seng Cheong
Phone number:+852 8191 4829

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Aug. 30, 2020, 4:56 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: Dec. 20, 2020, 6:36 a.m.

Hi Raven

Thanks
for your prompt response, before i proceed let me point out the uttermost
important confidentiality of this transaction which should be between
you and I, no other 3rd party should know about this please. If you can
keep this to yourself, then we have succeeded in the first part of this
transaction. Please be rest assured that this deal will
be carried out legally and transparently so either of us won't be
bridging the financial laws of our countries.

As I earlier mentioned in my email, the funds are from an over invoiced
contract sum that has been duly paid to the original contractor. This
sum £48,000,000.00 Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling, is
presently in the Government Treasury Account. The only way to get this
funds is to present you as a foreign contractor who did the same
contract and is yet unpaid after completing the project.

Now I want you to see yourself as a contractor who did the contract for
British Petroleum Company plc, and is yet to be paid, this picture is
exactly how the money is going to be approve and transfer to your Bank
Account by the Chancellor of the Exchequer so long it can accommodate the said amount.

To archive this, I will need your company name better still suggest a company name to have it register as an existing
company with the United Kingdom Companies House here in London, as soon
I get this name I will proceed to incorporate it, have it back dated
into the UK database along side the award certificate as a company in
United Kingdom. With this company name, and the a contract award certificate
that will be procure and back dated we can apply for the £48,000,000.00
contract payment in your favour for our mutual benefits, like i said
through the Chancellor of the Exchequer Under Treasurer of Her Majesty's
Exchequer.

Please note: The sharing ration of this transaction is 50% for me and,
40% for you then 10% will be use to cover cost of processing fees after
the process is completed, let me know if you have a better suggestions
regards the sharing.

I will need your primary details as follow in processing these 2 vital document as stated above:

Full Name:-

Address:-

Occupation/Position:-

Date of Birth:-

Mobile Number:-

Valid identification as such international passport, driving license or national ID card.

I hope this is quite clear and understood? Please in view of any
question feel free to ask, do have a days as i look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards

Brian Gilvary

Chief financial officer

BP, Plc.
Private Mobile: +44-753-718-0583

                                        Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond

-----Original Message-----

From: Raven Miles <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Sun, Dec 20, 2020 2:37 am

Subject: Re: Attn

Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Raven Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

> Hi

>

> I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

> Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

> We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

> I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

> Best regards

> Brian Gilvary

> Chief financial officer

> BP, Plc.

>

> Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: Dec. 20, 2020, 8:01 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: Dec. 20, 2020, 6:34 p.m.

Hi Robin

This is a very confidential transaction that should be handle with high sense of maturity, there are no online details for verification because is classified. Feel free to ask anything you may bother you.

Best regards

Brian Gilvary

Chief financial officer

BP, Plc.
Private Mobile: +44-753-718-0583

                                        Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond

-----Original Message-----

From: Robin Miles <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Sun, Dec 20, 2020 9:02 am

Subject: Re: Attn

Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Robin Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/12/2020 06:36 AM,  wrote:

>

>

> Hi Raven

>

>

>

> Thanks

>  for your prompt response, before i proceed let me point out the uttermost

> important confidentiality of this transaction which should be between

> you and I, no other 3rd party should know about this please. If you can

> keep this to yourself, then we have succeeded in the first part of this

> transaction. Please be rest assured that this deal will

> be carried out legally and transparently so either of us won't be

> bridging the financial laws of our countries.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> As I earlier mentioned in my email, the funds are from an over invoiced

> contract sum that has been duly paid to the original contractor. This

> sum £48,000,000.00 Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling, is

> presently in the Government Treasury Account. The only way to get this

> funds is to present you as a foreign contractor who did the same

> contract and is yet unpaid after completing the project.

>

>

>

> Now I want you to see yourself as a contractor who did the contract for

> British Petroleum Company plc, and is yet to be paid, this picture is

> exactly how the money is going to be approve and transfer to your Bank

> Account by the Chancellor of the Exchequer so long it can accommodate the said amount.

>

>

>

> To archive this, I will need your company name better still suggest a company name to have it register as an existing

>  company with the United Kingdom Companies House here in London, as soon

>  I get this name I will proceed to incorporate it, have it back dated

> into the UK database along side the award certificate as a company in

> United Kingdom. With this company name, and the a contract award certificate

> that will be procure and back dated we can apply for the £48,000,000.00

> contract payment in your favour for our mutual benefits, like i said

> through the Chancellor of the Exchequer Under Treasurer of Her Majesty's

>  Exchequer.

>

>

>

> Please note: The sharing ration of this transaction is 50% for me and,

> 40% for you then 10% will be use to cover cost of processing fees after

> the process is completed, let me know if you have a better suggestions

> regards the sharing.

>

>

>

> I will need your primary details as follow in processing these 2 vital document as stated above:

>

>

>

> Full Name:-

>

> Address:-

>

> Occupation/Position:-

>

> Date of Birth:-

>

> Mobile Number:-

>

> Valid identification as such international passport, driving license or national ID card.

>

>

>

> I hope this is quite clear and understood? Please in view of any

> question feel free to ask, do have a days as i look forward to your prompt response.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Best regards

>

>

>

>

>

> Brian Gilvary

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Chief financial officer

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> BP, Plc.

> Private Mobile: +44-753-718-0583

>

>

>                                         Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

>

> From: Raven Miles <[email protected]>

>

> To: [email protected]

>

> Sent: Sun, Dec 20, 2020 2:37 am

>

> Subject: Re: Attn

>

>

>

> Hello,

>

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

>

>

> Raven Miles

>

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

>

>

> On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

>

>

> > Hi

>

>

> >

>

>

> > I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Best regards

>

>

> > Brian Gilvary

>

>

> > Chief financial officer

>

>

> > BP, Plc.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: Dec. 21, 2020, 1:01 a.m.

Hi Raven

Thanks for your mail, before I proceed let me point out the uttermost
important confidentiality of this transaction which should be between
you and I, no other 3rd party should know about this please. If you can
keep this to yourself, then we have succeeded in the first part of this
transaction. Please be rest assured that this deal will
be carried out legally and transparently so either of us won't be
bridging the financial laws of our countries.

As I earlier mentioned in my email, the funds are from an over invoiced
contract sum that has been duly paid to the original contractor. This
sum £48,000,000.00 Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling, is
presently in the Government Treasury Account. The only way to get this
funds is to present you as a foreign contractor who did the same
contract and is yet unpaid after completing the project.

Now I want you to see yourself as a contractor who did the contract for
British Petroleum Company plc, and is yet to be paid, this picture is
exactly how the money is going to be approved and transferred to your Bank
Account by the Chancellor of the Exchequer so long it can accommodate the said amount.

To achieve this, I will need your company name to have it registered as an existing
company with the United Kingdom Companies House here in London, as soon
I get this name I will proceed to incorporate it, have it back dated
into the UK database alongside the award certificate as a company in the United Kingdom. With this company, and a contract award certificate
that will be procured and back dated we can apply for the £48,000,000.00
contract payment in your favour for our mutual benefits like I said
through the Chancellor of the Exchequer Under Treasurer of Her Majesty's
Exchequer.

Please note: The sharing ratio of this transaction is 50% for me and,
40% for you then 10% will be used to cover the cost of processing fees after
the process is completed, let me know if you have any suggestions
regarding the sharing.

I will need your primary details as follow in processing these 2 vital document as stated above:

Full Name:-

Address:-

Occupation/Position:-

Date of Birth:-

Mobile Number:-

Valid identification as such international passport, driving license or national ID card.

I hope this is quite clear and understood? Please in view of any question, feel free to ask.

Best regardsBrian Gilvary
Chief financial officer
BP, Plc.
              Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 03:19, Raven Miles <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Raven Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

> Hi

>

> I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

> Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

> We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

> I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

> Best regards

> Brian Gilvary

> Chief financial officer

> BP, Plc.

>

> Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spammer

  • Subject: REPLY URGENTLY Beause Your ATM Card
  • On: Dec. 23, 2020, 11:16 p.m.

Atten my dear

I have deposited the check to the ATM OFFICE. All you have to do is to contact them at: ( [email protected] ) they will give you direction on how you will be receive your ATM card. My agreement with them is 6000USDdaily until the whole of $800,000.00USD is withdraw end.

You are not expected to pay for the delivery fee or stamp duty fee or any certificate fee because all the fee is already Paid for you. The only fee you will send to them before the delivery is activation fee which i do not know the amount when you contact the ATM office, try to ask them how much is activation fee.

Email them with your full address,

REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ( [email protected] )

the contact person is
Dr.William Long
REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ( [email protected] )
Contact informationFill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: REPLY URGENTLY Beause Your ATM Card
  • On: Dec. 24, 2020, 7:20 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: April 18, 2021, 8:42 a.m.

Hi Raven

Happy new year, how have you been?
Best regardsBrian Gilvary
Chief financial officer
BP, Plc.
              Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 03:19, Raven Miles <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Raven Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

> Hi

>

> I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

> Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

> We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

> I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

> Best regards

> Brian Gilvary

> Chief financial officer

> BP, Plc.

>

> Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: April 18, 2021, 5:43 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: April 18, 2021, 6:22 p.m.

Hi Robin
Thanks for your prompt response. I currently reside in the United Kingdom, London. I guess you have deleted our previous conversation since last year with regards to business proposal i presented to you, so should I resend it to you?Best regardsBrian Gilvary
Formal Chief financial officer
BP, Plc.
              Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 at 18:44, Robin Miles <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey there,

Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Robin Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 18/04/2021 08:42 AM,  wrote:

> Hi Raven

>

> Happy new year, how have you been?

> Best regardsBrian Gilvary

> Chief financial officer

> BP, Plc.

>               Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

>

> On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 03:19, Raven Miles <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Raven Miles

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi

>

> >

>

> > I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

> >

>

> > Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

> >

>

> > We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

> >

>

> > I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > Best regards

>

> > Brian Gilvary

>

> > Chief financial officer

>

> > BP, Plc.

>

> >

>

> > Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: April 18, 2021, 11:19 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: April 18, 2021, 11:33 p.m.


Hi Robin

Being the formal Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my formal departments.

I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed, and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

Best regards

Brian Gilvary

Chief financial officer

BP, Plc.
Private Mobile: +44-753-718-0583

                                        Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond

-----Original Message-----

From: Robin Miles <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Mon, Apr 19, 2021 12:20 am

Subject: Re: Attn

Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Robin Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 18/04/2021 18:22 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Robin

> Thanks for your prompt response. I currently reside in the United Kingdom, London. I guess you have deleted our previous conversation since last year with regards to business proposal i presented to you, so should I resend it to you?Best regardsBrian Gilvary

> Formal Chief financial officer

> BP, Plc.

>               Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

>

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 at 18:44, Robin Miles <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey there,

>

> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

>

>

>

> Robin Miles

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 18/04/2021 08:42 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Raven

>

> >

>

> > Happy new year, how have you been?

>

> > Best regardsBrian Gilvary

>

> > Chief financial officer

>

> > BP, Plc.

>

> >               Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

>

> >

>

> > On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 03:19, Raven Miles <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Raven Miles

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Best regards

>

> >

>

> > > Brian Gilvary

>

> >

>

> > > Chief financial officer

>

> >

>

> > > BP, Plc.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Attn
  • On: April 23, 2021, 9:56 a.m.


Hi Robin

How are you doing today? I am still yet to get a feedback
from you with regards to the last email i sent you, or have you lost
interest in this deal?

Best regards

Brian Gilvary

Formal Chief financial officer

BP, Plc.
Private Mobile: +44-752-0644187

                                      Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond

-----Original Message-----

From: Robin Miles <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Mon, Apr 19, 2021 12:20 am

Subject: Re: Attn

Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Robin Miles

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 18/04/2021 18:22 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Robin

> Thanks for your prompt response. I currently reside in the United Kingdom, London. I guess you have deleted our previous conversation since last year with regards to business proposal i presented to you, so should I resend it to you?Best regardsBrian Gilvary

> Formal Chief financial officer

> BP, Plc.

>               Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

>

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 at 18:44, Robin Miles <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey there,

>

> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

>

>

>

> Robin Miles

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 18/04/2021 08:42 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Raven

>

> >

>

> > Happy new year, how have you been?

>

> > Best regardsBrian Gilvary

>

> > Chief financial officer

>

> > BP, Plc.

>

> >               Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.

>

> >

>

> > On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 03:19, Raven Miles <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Raven Miles

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 20/12/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all. Due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the law.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care £48,000,000 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation for our mutual benefit.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure these funds. I will appreciate your prompt response. Stay blessed and stay safe.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I will appreciate your response via my private email: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Best regards

>

> >

>

> > > Brian Gilvary

>

> >

>

> > > Chief financial officer

>

> >

>

> > > BP, Plc.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Sent From Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond.Untitled formFill out formCreate your own Google Form

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: would like to know roughly what it looks like.
  • On: Oct. 5, 2021, 8:27 a.m.

Hi Robert, 
Greetings! Thanks for your response to our email. Once you will onboard with us, then First, our creative team will share an eye-catching design mock-up, and once you approve the design, then our development team will develop it and then test and finally we will deploy it on a live server.
you can share your reference website if you have any. Here are few work samples for your ref; https://www.newseasonhvac.com/
https://www.unique-barbershop.com/
https://successinsider.tv
http://mpoweryogastudio.com/

To know more about us, please visit: https://codecalibre.com, I am waiting for your response.

Thanks
Saurabh
--
T Saurabh
Code CalibreWebsite:      https://www.codecalibre.com/
Skype:         codecalibre
Call & WhatsApp:  +91-9045511333

From: Robert Miles <[email protected]>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Sent: Wednesday, 29 September, 2021, 09:18:05 pm ISTSubject: Re: Website Revamping. Hello,can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like. Robert MilesCEO, MNesty, LLC

Sender notified by

Mailtrack
10/05/21, 01:48:58 PM

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: would like to know roughly what it looks like.
  • On: Oct. 5, 2021, 1:07 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Robin Miles
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Website Revamping.
  • On: Oct. 21, 2021, 8:24 a.m.

Hi Robert, 
Greetings! Thanks for your response to our email. Once you will onboard with us, then First, our creative team will share an eye-catching design mock-up, and once you approve the design, then our development team will develop it and then test and finally we will deploy it on a live server.
you can share your reference website if you have any. Here are few work samples for your ref; https://www.newseasonhvac.com/
https://www.unique-barbershop.com/
https://successinsider.tv
http://mpoweryogastudio.com/

To know more about us, please visit: https://codecalibre.com, I am waiting for your response.

Thanks
Saurabh
--
T Saurabh
Code CalibreWebsite:      https://www.codecalibre.com/
Skype:         codecalibre
Call & WhatsApp:  +91-9045511333

From: Robert Miles <[email protected]>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Sent: Wednesday, 29 September, 2021, 09:18:05 pm ISTSubject: Re: Website Revamping. Hello,can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like. Robert MilesCEO, MNesty, LLC

Sender notified by
Mailtrack

10/21/21, 01:54:12 PM