The colloquy of Brandon Jimenez

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Brandon Jimenez and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: {Spam?} RE: Latest price of power adapters
  • On: May 28, 2019, 6:41 a.m.

Hi sir,
Can you Help me forward this mail to your purchasing department? He just
only left this e-mail address on our Alibaba website.
We now have cheaper price design, with good quality for some models. Please
kindly check following unit price (based on quantity 2000pcs each model.):
5V 2A adapter: USD1.35
12V 1A adapter: USD1.32
12V 2A adapter: USD2.02
12V 3A adapter: USD2.55
12V 4A adapter: USD2.69
12V 5A adapter: USD3.52
12V 6A adapter: USD3.89
This design is with good quality and enough current, only print CE logo on
label.
Samples could be provided.
Any further questions, please do not hesitate to inform us!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: {Spam?} RE: Latest price of power adapters
  • On: May 28, 2019, 6:41 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Architectural Designing & Estimating
  • On: July 28, 2021, 8:22 p.m.

Hey,

Yes, you can call me or my manager Marcus using 571-450-1186.

Please send us plans to quote our service charges before getting started. Thanks
RegardsMateo DavidMarketing ManagerInfinity Estimation, LLC
On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 11:42, Betty Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Betty Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/07/2021 15:38 PM, Mateo David wrote:

> Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 11:37 AM

>

> To: Jason Bush <[email protected]

>

> Subject: Architectural Designing & Estimating

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> Do you need the estimating/architectural services? We provide architectural designing and cost estimating services to GC's, Subs's and architecture firms.

>  

> Send us your plans/project details for a quote on our service charges before getting started.

>  

> Please reply to this email so I can share some samples with you. Thanks.

>  

> Regards

> Mateo David

> Marketing Manager

> Infinity Estimation, LLC

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Architectural Designing & Estimating
  • On: July 29, 2021, 3:34 a.m.

Hello,
That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Architectural Designing & Estimating
  • On: July 29, 2021, 2:34 p.m.

Hey Brandon,
Please see attached a couple of samples for your review and better understanding of our formatting.

Let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Thanks.

RegardsMateo DavidMarketing ManagerInfinity Estimation, LLC
On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 23:35, Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

Brandon Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/07/2021 20:22 PM,  wrote:

> Hey,

>

> Yes, you can call me or my manager Marcus using 571-450-1186.

>

> Please send us plans to quote our service charges before getting started. Thanks

> RegardsMateo DavidMarketing ManagerInfinity Estimation, LLC

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 11:42, Betty Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Betty Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 28/07/2021 15:38 PM, Mateo David wrote:

>

> > Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 11:37 AM

>

> >

>

> > To: Jason Bush <[email protected]

>

> >

>

> > Subject: Architectural Designing & Estimating

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> > Do you need the estimating/architectural services? We provide architectural designing and cost estimating services to GC's, Subs's and architecture firms.

>

> >  

>

> > Send us your plans/project details for a quote on our service charges before getting started.

>

> >  

>

> > Please reply to this email so I can share some samples with you. Thanks.

>

> >  

>

> > Regards

>

> > Mateo David

>

> > Marketing Manager

>

> > Infinity Estimation, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Architectural Designing & Estimating
  • On: July 29, 2021, 6:49 p.m.

Hello,
Fantastic, thank you. We're interested in proceeding with this pretty much immediately. What are next steps for you?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Architectural Designing & Estimating
  • On: Aug. 2, 2021, 9:31 p.m.

Hey Sir,

Did you get a chance to review the sample estimate?

 Let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans for quoting our service charges before getting started. Thanks

RegardsMateo DavidMarketing ManagerInfinity Estimation, LLC

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 10:34, Mateo David <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey Brandon,
Please see attached a couple of samples for your review and better understanding of our formatting.

Let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Thanks.

RegardsMateo DavidMarketing ManagerInfinity Estimation, LLC
On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 23:35, Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

Brandon Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/07/2021 20:22 PM,  wrote:

> Hey,

>

> Yes, you can call me or my manager Marcus using 571-450-1186.

>

> Please send us plans to quote our service charges before getting started. Thanks

> RegardsMateo DavidMarketing ManagerInfinity Estimation, LLC

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 at 11:42, Betty Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Betty Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 28/07/2021 15:38 PM, Mateo David wrote:

>

> > Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 11:37 AM

>

> >

>

> > To: Jason Bush <[email protected]

>

> >

>

> > Subject: Architectural Designing & Estimating

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> > Do you need the estimating/architectural services? We provide architectural designing and cost estimating services to GC's, Subs's and architecture firms.

>

> >  

>

> > Send us your plans/project details for a quote on our service charges before getting started.

>

> >  

>

> > Please reply to this email so I can share some samples with you. Thanks.

>

> >  

>

> > Regards

>

> > Mateo David

>

> > Marketing Manager

>

> > Infinity Estimation, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Information for More Understanding of My Request.
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 5:40 p.m.

My dearest: Mr. Brian Jimenez,Thank you for your response, I so much appreciate it. I have strong faith you are trustworthy to help me to achieve my last wish. My request is that 40% ($4,200 000) will be for you and your family for your kindness to me and the remaining 60%  ($6,300 000), I want you to please donate it to any Charitable entity around you; more especially the ones that deal with issue of cancer as this one is dear to my heart. This would make me so happy, even when I am no longer alive.I am 62 years old by the grace of God. I am a God-fearing person. When I deposited the sum of USD $10.5M (in the year of October 2013), I was very happy as I knew that one day I would make good use of it in the future and now is the time. Currently, the fund is in an escrow account with the Standard Bank of South Africa.
The chief director of international transfer who will assist us with the transfer out of South Africa is highly skilled, very experienced and a highly recommended Banker. He has informed me of some documentation to back up the transfer. Among this is the Anti Money Laundering document: Which will stand as proof that the money will not be used for illegal or terrorist activities. A letter of authorization will then be used to secure a court order to get a Change of Ownership documents of the fund from my name to yours. I have saved up funds to process and pay for these documents to enable smooth transfer of the fund to you without any glitch.
Attached below is a copy of my legal passport document; kindly forward any copy of your identity documents if any in your next mail. I would love to see your image identity. Whether an ID, Passport or a Driver's License or just a photo, any would be appreciated.
After this, I will forward to you the contact details of the financial institution where the fund was deposited and all legal documents will be processed for smooth transfer through a reputable banker. I am waiting to hear from you as I send my love to you and your family.    

Sincerely,Ms. Maria Ramos.God's Love Is Sufficient For Us All.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Information for More Understanding of My Request.
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 8:13 p.m.

Hello,
That sounds great. What sort of volumes are we looking at? What can you reasonably provide, and what turnaround times are we expecting? We're a pretty agile organization and would like to expedite delivery on this.

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 22, 2021, 3:56 p.m.


Hi,
I hope this email finds you well.
We are an estimation company. We provide costing &take-offs services to General contractors, Sub-Contractors, Home builders and Owners. We work on both Commercial and Residential.
Let me know if you are interested or you want to learn more. Thanks.
Best Regards,  Gerry KevenMarketing ManagerCrossland Estimating, INC  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 22, 2021, 4:09 p.m.

Hello,
That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 22, 2021, 5:43 p.m.

Hey Sir,

Please see attached a couple of samples for your review and better understanding of our formatting.

Let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Thanks.
Best Regards,Gonzalo Marcelo678-941-0214.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 12:10 PM Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

Brandon Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/10/2021 15:56 PM,  wrote:

>

> Hi,

> I hope this email finds you well.

> We are an estimation company. We provide costing &take-offs services to General contractors, Sub-Contractors, Home builders and Owners. We work on both Commercial and Residential.

> Let me know if you are interested or you want to learn more. Thanks.

> Best Regards,  Gerry KevenMarketing ManagerCrossland Estimating, INC  

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 23, 2021, 5:29 a.m.

Hi,
I'm just waiting to hear back from the board. Could you perhaps offer some discount, to sway them?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 25, 2021, 12:45 p.m.

Hey Sir,
Can you please send me the PDF set of plans?
Best Regards,Gonzalo MarceloCrossland Estimation, INC

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 1:30 AM Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm just waiting to hear back from the board. Could you perhaps offer some discount, to sway them?

Brandon Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/10/2021 17:43 PM,  wrote:

> Hey Sir,

>

> Please see attached a couple of samples for your review and better understanding of our formatting.

>

> Let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Thanks.

> Best Regards,Gonzalo Marcelo678-941-0214.

>

>

>

>

> On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 12:10 PM Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

>

>

>

> Brandon Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 22/10/2021 15:56 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> > I hope this email finds you well.

>

> > We are an estimation company. We provide costing &take-offs services to General contractors, Sub-Contractors, Home builders and Owners. We work on both Commercial and Residential.

>

> > Let me know if you are interested or you want to learn more. Thanks.

>

> > Best Regards,  Gerry KevenMarketing ManagerCrossland Estimating, INC  

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 12:05 a.m.

Hello,
Fantastic, thank you. We're interested in proceeding with this pretty much immediately. What are next steps for you?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Quote To Bid
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 8:34 p.m.

Hey Sir,

Can you please provide me with the available set of plans so we can give you the price/turnaround time before getting started?

Best Regards,Gonzalo MarceloCrossland Estimation, INC
On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 8:06 PM Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Fantastic, thank you. We're interested in proceeding with this pretty much immediately. What are next steps for you?

Brandon Jimenez

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/10/2021 12:45 PM,  wrote:

> Hey Sir,

> Can you please send me the PDF set of plans?

> Best Regards,Gonzalo MarceloCrossland Estimation, INC

>

>

>

>

> On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 1:30 AM Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> I'm just waiting to hear back from the board. Could you perhaps offer some discount, to sway them?

>

>

>

> Brandon Jimenez

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 22/10/2021 17:43 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hey Sir,

>

> >

>

> > Please see attached a couple of samples for your review and better understanding of our formatting.

>

> >

>

> > Let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Thanks.

>

> > Best Regards,Gonzalo Marcelo678-941-0214.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 12:10 PM Brandon Jimenez <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > That sounds great, could you give us a small example of what this would look like for us? It would be great if you could customize the example to our business a bit.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Brandon Jimenez

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 22/10/2021 15:56 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > > I hope this email finds you well.

>

> >

>

> > > We are an estimation company. We provide costing &take-offs services to General contractors, Sub-Contractors, Home builders and Owners. We work on both Commercial and Residential.

>

> >

>

> > > Let me know if you are interested or you want to learn more. Thanks.

>

> >

>

> > > Best Regards,  Gerry KevenMarketing ManagerCrossland Estimating, INC  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: General Inquiry..
  • On: March 13, 2022, 3:08 p.m.

Hi,
 
I would like to confirm that, you received my last email or not.
 
The reason for asking is that I didn't get any response back from you.
 
So please let me know, are you interested
 
Thanks & Regards
Thomas
 
 
From Thomas
Date: Sat, March 2, 2022 at 8:022 pm
To: ‘[email protected]

Subject: General Inquiry……
 
Hi,
 
I am from Web
Developing Company
 
Website
Development
Responsive
Websites
Website Design
Website
redesign
Website
Revamping
Logo Design
 
Please share
your whatsapp number and Skype id
 
If you are
interested please send me examples of your website design.
 
Best Regards,
Thomas
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: General Inquiry..
  • On: March 13, 2022, 9:41 p.m.

Hello,
Sounds great to me. Do you have some hard information about this that I can share with the board?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Website page &^^!!
  • On: April 7, 2022, 6:38 p.m.

Hi,
 
Just wondering if you had a
chance to check my email below? Let me know if you are interested so that we
can move ahead.
 
I am waiting for your
requirements.
 
Thanks,
 
 
From: Indira
To:
[email protected]
Sent:
Mon, March 21, 2022 11:02 PM
Subject:
General Enquiry …&&
 
 
Hello,
 
We are offering.
 
[1]
New Website
[2]
Website redesign, revamp
[3]
Logo Design
[4] Website
Development
[5]
Mobile App Development
[6] Integrating
PayPal, shopping cart and Live Chat option on your website.
 
If you need to create New
Website please do share a reference website as it will help us understand your
expectations or a brief about the requirement.
 
Warm Regards,
Indira

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Website page &^^!!
  • On: April 7, 2022, 7:52 p.m.

Hello,
Fantastic, thank you. We're interested in proceeding with this pretty much immediately. What are next steps for you?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Best website cost #@?
  • On: Aug. 2, 2022, 9:57 a.m.

Hi,This is offered for you. I am web developer and I can create just about anything website you want1. New Website Developmen2. Re-Design Website & New features Update Please let me know your need so that I’ll provide you the cost based on your needs.Best Regards

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Best website cost #@?
  • On: Aug. 2, 2022, 7:31 p.m.

Hi,
I shared this with the board, and they're all very interested. Could you give me some contact details for further discussion? Also, do you share some information about your company's finances? The board wants to ensure that any company we do business with is financially solvent.

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Website Proposal...★★
  • On: Aug. 4, 2022, 4:28 p.m.

 Hi,
>
>  I am from a Web Development company. Do you need a great website for
> your business?
>
>  We have expertise in:
>
>  * New Website
>
>  * Website Development
>
>  * Website redesign, revamp
>
>  * e-Commerce solutions
>
>  May I know if you are interested in any of these services?
>
>  I am waiting for your response
>
>  Best Regards

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Website Proposal...★★
  • On: Aug. 4, 2022, 11:32 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, thanks, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? How can it benefit our company exactly?

Brandon Jimenez
CEO, MNesty, LLC