The colloquy of Joe Allen

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Joe Allen and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Alert: You do this every morning
  • On: July 27, 2019, 1:34 p.m.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Alert: You do this every morning
  • On: July 27, 2019, 1:34 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Covid19 business proposal, if interested let me know.
  • On: July 15, 2020, 11:44 p.m.


I am writing to find out if you have received my previous email regard a business proposal. please get back to me as this is the second time i am writing you.If no read below again

I am Ms. Liza Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of HSBC BANK (HSBC)in  Malaysia.
In my department in the Bank where i work, I discovered a sum of $85.5 Million USD.
 In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

A Mexican business tycoon was killed along with at least two members of his family in a helicopter crash on the outskirts of Mexico City on Sunday night, emergency .

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the  claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of Directors are planning to share this funds among them-self.
Which i have good heart to use this funds to help the poor and street children also  the motherless home. I want to build my orphanage home, which setting NGO for the disability people that can not afford to eat 3 square meal a day. I dont know about you.
I do seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deseased, so that the funds of this account valued at $85.5 Million USD can be paid to your local bank account in your country. Also know that transaction is 100% free risk, because i have all the legal document with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we be share 50/50.

Please Provide me the following few information about you, as we have few days to run it through to achieve our goal.

1, Your Full names:.............................
2, Your age:..........................
3, Your private phone number:...............
4, Your current country and residential address:........
5, Your Occupation:.....................

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,
i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction once i get your respond back asap.

Best Regard
Ms. Liza Wong

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:26 PM Jonathan Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jonathan Allen

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 14:26 PM,  wrote:

> Date: July 15, 2020 at 5:45:02 AM PDT

>

> To: Recipients <[email protected]

>

> Subject: Re: Covid19 business proposal, if interested let me know.

>

> Reply-To: [email protected]

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ______________________________________________________________________

>

> This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.

>

> For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

>

> ______________________________________________________________________

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Covid19 business proposal, if interested let me know.
  • On: July 16, 2020, 11:21 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Covid19 business proposal, if interested let me know.
  • On: July 16, 2020, 10:35 p.m.

> Please Provide me the following few information about you, as we have few days to run it through to achieve our goal.
>
> 1, Your Full names:.............................
> 2, Your age:..........................
> 3, Your private phone number:...............
> 4, Your current country and residential address:........
> 5, Your Occupation:.....................
>
> Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,
> i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction once i get your respond back asap.
>
> Best Regard
> Ms. Liza Wong  

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 7:22 PM Joe Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Joe Allen

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 23:44 PM,  wrote:

>

> I am writing to find out if you have received my previous email regard a business proposal. please get back to me as this is the second time i am writing you.If no read below again

>

> I am Ms. Liza Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of HSBC BANK (HSBC)in  Malaysia.

> In my department in the Bank where i work, I discovered a sum of $85.5 Million USD.

>  In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

>

> You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.

>

> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

>

> A Mexican business tycoon was killed along with at least two members of his family in a helicopter crash on the outskirts of Mexico City on Sunday night, emergency .

>

> Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the  claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of Directors are planning to share this funds among them-self.

> Which i have good heart to use this funds to help the poor and street children also  the motherless home. I want to build my orphanage home, which setting NGO for the disability people that can not afford to eat 3 square meal a day. I dont know about you.

> I do seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deseased, so that the funds of this account valued at $85.5 Million USD can be paid to your local bank account in your country. Also know that transaction is 100% free risk, because i have all the legal document with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we be share 50/50.

>

> Please Provide me the following few information about you, as we have few days to run it through to achieve our goal.

>

> 1, Your Full names:.............................

> 2, Your age:..........................

> 3, Your private phone number:...............

> 4, Your current country and residential address:........

> 5, Your Occupation:.....................

>

> Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,

> i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction once i get your respond back asap.

>

> Best Regard

> Ms. Liza Wong

>

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:26 PM Jonathan Allen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Jonathan Allen

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 15/07/2020 14:26 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Date: July 15, 2020 at 5:45:02 AM PDT

>

> >

>

> > To: Recipients <[email protected]

>

> >

>

> > Subject: Re: Covid19 business proposal, if interested let me know.

>

> >

>

> > Reply-To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ______________________________________________________________________

>

> >

>

> > This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.

>

> >

>

> > For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

>

> >

>

> > ______________________________________________________________________

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Thanks for contacting me
  • On: Sept. 9, 2020, 10:58 a.m.

  My Dearest Jessica Allen, 

Thanks, for your prompt reply to my message to you. May Almighty God bless you and your entire familY for accepting to help me accomplish my heart desire before I go for eternity though I knew very well that God will give me a better place even if I die today and that was why I am donating this funds for the helpless ones.I am very sorry for replying you very late it was due to my bad health situation that are getting worse and worst every day.Though I just tried to check my mailbox now because it is not all the time that I do have the power to write. Please the most important thing you will do for me is to assure me that you are going to make use of the funds according to my desire because my spirit will be at rest there after I have died seeing that the helpless and poor ones are benefiting from the funds I am donating through you.

Again,accept this offer as a great privilege to affect lives positively because i don't know why the Almighty Allah chooses only you to carry out this project and am sure God will give you grace to perfect it both in my absent.I would like the bank to make the transferring of the funds to your bank account before I will be going for a blood remission in Canada by next week according to my doctor’s advice. So do forward the below information to draft and send to you a letter you will be sending to the bank where the funds are deposited with other important documents to back up the claim.

Here is the required information:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your complete address:
3. Your age
4. Your occupation and position
5. Your direct telephone number
I need this information to draft a letter that you will submit to the bank where I deposited the fund.

Do always pray for me.

I wait for your urgent reply.

Always pray for my health.
May God bless you Amen!!!
Mrs.Aisha Coleman  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Thanks for contacting me
  • On: Sept. 9, 2020, 3:19 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: PCH BOARD(R).
  • On: Jan. 13, 2021, 9:23 a.m.

PCH LOTTERY BOARD=C2=AE
CONNAUGHT PLACE,
DELHI 110001, INDIA.

Attention Email ID Winner:

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part
of our lucky winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to
encourage the COVID-19 affected people/families due to deaths or
delay/shutdown of personal business nor transactions active of Email
users, hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue
to be active and patronage on the internet. An online e-mail balloting
was carried out on the DECEMBER 1st 2020 without your knowledge, it
was officially released and we formally announced to you that your
email address was attached to a lump sum of $2.5 Million USD {Two
Million & Five Hundred Dollars Dollars}.

Also wish to inform you that you your Email successfully passed the
requirements, statutory obligations, verification's and our
satisfactory report test conducted for all our online winners. A
winning Cheque will be issued in your name by PCH Promotion Award
Team, and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side
your winning Parcel/Cheque.

These are your winning details.
Security Code Number: PUU/45345T.
Email ID Ticket No: PUS/671/2/2020
Winning Number: PCH/077/79/2020

To claim your won prize, please filling the verification and fund
release form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

Names in Full:
Age:
Sex:
Mobile No:
Telephone No:
Personal Email:
Address:
Next Of Kin:
Country:
Ever won an online lottery before:

The PCH Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double
claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third
parties about their winnings and also sharing their winning details.
As a result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery on behalf
of the real winners. The PCH promotion award committee has reached a
decision from the headquarters that any double claim discovered by the
Lottery Board will result to the disqualification of the winner
lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your
winnings strictly personal until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the PCH interactive
Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
Claims Agent: Mr. H. Williams.
Publishers Clearing House Award.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PCH BOARD(R).
  • On: Jan. 13, 2021, 8:38 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: PCH BOARD(R).
  • On: Feb. 4, 2021, 3:09 p.m.

PCH LOTTERY BOARD=C2=AE
CONNAUGHT PLACE,
DELHI 110001, INDIA.

Attention Email ID Winner:

To claim your won prize, please filling the verification and fund
release form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

Names in Full:
Age:
Sex:
Mobile No:
Telephone No:
Personal Email:
Address:
Next Of Kin:
Country:
Ever won an online lottery before:

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the PCH interactive
Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
Claims Agent: Mr. H. Williams.
Publishers Clearing House Award.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PCH BOARD(R).
  • On: Feb. 5, 2021, 12:55 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Feb. 12, 2021, 9:35 p.m.

PCH LOTTERY BOARD=C2=AE
CONNAUGHT PLACE,
DELHI 110001, INDIA.

Attention Email ID Winner:

To claim your won prize, please filling the verification and fund
release form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

Names in Full:
Age:
Sex:
Mobile No:
Telephone No:
Personal Email:
Address:
Next Of Kin:
Country:
Ever won an online lottery before:

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the PCH interactive
Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
Claims Agent: Mr. H. Williams.
Publishers Clearing House Award.

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: March 3, 2021, 6:37 a.m.

Dear
business owner of ppa.pl,

How is it possible that your website is having so many
errors? Yes, most of the
people share their anger and frustration once they get my
email.

Now, I will show you the number of
broken links, pages that returned 4XX status code upon
request, images with no
ALT text, pages with no meta description tag, not having an
unique meta
description, having too long title, etc., found in your
ppa.pl.

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above
issues immediately
at an affordable price. I guarantee you will see a drastic
change in your
Google search ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, and then allow
me to send you a no
obligation audit report.

Best Regards,
Evelyn Lee

Marketing
Consultant
(SEO,
SMO, PPC and Web Development)

-------------------------

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: March 3, 2021, 4:29 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: My first email.
  • On: March 29, 2021, 12:21 p.m.


Dear Jennifer,
 
My name is Kenneth Ohara, a legal
practitioner in Togo. I’m contacting you concerning one Cairon Allen who lived
and operated his business in Lomé. He was sadly killed in cold blood by
suspected armed robbers on February 17, 2016 along with his wife and daughter.
 
Recently, Ecobank informed me of the
deceased unclaimed deposit of $2,560,000. The bank further warned that the
money could be turned to the State Treasury as ‘Abandoned Bank Deposit’, if no
member of the deceased family comes forth for the claim within the period of
time allowed. Since the notice, I’ve made a couple of fruitless efforts to find
any of the decedent's extended family and time is running out.
 
Though you may not be biologically
related to the late expatriate, I want to explore the option of using the
sameness in your surname and country of origin with the deceased to protect the
$2,560,000 from being turned over to the office of the State Treasurer here as
an ‘Abandoned Bank Deposit’. Doing so would afford me more time to make further
search for the real relatives of the deceased and finally do justice to his
estate.
 
I have the capacity as the deceased
attorney to ensure the release of the funds to your name if we put up a properly
managed collaboration. I'm willing to discuss the strategies as well as your
remuneration if you'll agree to assist me. You can write here or request for
my phone number for more discussion on the matter.
 
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Kenneth Ohara.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: My first email.
  • On: March 29, 2021, 4:08 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: April 4, 2021, 12:16 p.m.

Dear business
owner of ppa.pl

I hope you are doing well.

How is it possible that your website is having so many errors?
Yes, most of the people share their anger and frustration once
they get my email.

Now, I will show you the number of broken links, pages
that returned 4XX status code upon request, images with no ALT
text, pages with no meta description tag, not having an unique
meta description, having too long title, etc., found in your ppa.pl

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above
issues immediately at an affordable price. I guarantee you
will see a drastic change in your Google search ranking once
these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, and then allow
me to send you a no obligation audit report.

As you might know, we have some offers that might help you to
make a decision.

One Time Error Fixing price at $150

Currently we have SEO offers starting at $150/month for 15
keywords.

Website Design & Development @ $350 for small
websites

Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing
from you.

Have a great day!

Best
Regards,



Kevin SEO Expert

Digital Marketing Analyst |
Consultant

W: wavekartdigital.com

E: [email protected]



M: +1 225 438 5999

----------------------------

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: April 4, 2021, 4:35 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: April 6, 2021, 6:14 a.m.

Dear
business owner of ppa.pl,

How is it possible that your website is having so many
errors? Yes, most of the
people share their anger and frustration once they get my
email.

Now, I will show you the number of
broken links, pages that returned 4XX status code upon
request, images with no
ALT text, pages with no meta description tag, not having an
unique meta
description, having too long title, etc., found in your
ppa.pl.

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above
issues immediately
at an affordable price. I guarantee you will see a drastic
change in your
Google search ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, and then allow
me to send you a no
obligation audit report.

Best Regards,
Sarah SEO Expert

Marketing
Consultant
(SEO,
SMO, PPC and Web Development)

-------------------------

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: April 6, 2021, 5:01 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joe Allen
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Critical Errors for ppa.pl
  • On: April 8, 2021, 5:55 a.m.

Dear
business owner of ppa.pl,

How is it possible that your website is having so many
errors? Yes, most of the
people share their anger and frustration once they get my
email.

Now, I will show you the number of
broken links, pages that returned 4XX status code upon
request, images with no
ALT text, pages with no meta description tag, not having an
unique meta
description, having too long title, etc., found in your
ppa.pl.

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above
issues immediately
at an affordable price. I guarantee you will see a drastic
change in your
Google search ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, and then allow
me to send you a no
obligation audit report.

Best Regards,
Elizabeth YoungMarketing
Consultant

(SEO,
SMO, PPC and Web Development)

-------------------------