The colloquy of Meghan Carey

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Meghan Carey and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Hidden pictures just for friends
  • On: July 9, 2018, 5:51 p.m.

Hey there, My name is Jennifer. Dont you want to look for attractive girl
to enjoy this night? Ive made a page on this site and threw some
provocative pictures with me and my ditzy friend, all getting naked, oops.
Chat with me, if you have a desire to meet us in reality
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXZyvYBoSqLfDGZz5fkQH9w23LA2wmJU/view?usp=sharing
Yours faithfully!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hidden pictures just for friends
  • On: July 9, 2018, 5:51 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: My Dear Beloved
  • On: July 3, 2021, 6:32 a.m.

My Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Lisa Bamford now undergoing medical treatment. I am  married to Dr. Bamford who worked with the South Africa embassy before,Who passed away in the year 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were  both born again Christians. I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10.6 Million USD with a Bank, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not Last for the next three months due to cancer and what disturbs me most is my stroke.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or mosque. Better still any good individual that will utilize this money the way I am  going to instruct.

Get back to me for more details.

God bless you

Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Lisa Bamford.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: My Dear Beloved
  • On: July 3, 2021, 2:15 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: GOOD-DAY
  • On: July 23, 2021, 11 p.m.

--
Good day,

My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with
you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for
details.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo
Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: GOOD-DAY
  • On: July 24, 2021, 3:26 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Good-Day
  • On: July 24, 2021, 10:57 p.m.

Dear Meghan Carey,

Thank you for the response, my name is Ernest Shin as introduced to you by Mrs Mary Leo. We are seeking a professional with whom we can be involved in partnership overseas, who also has the ability to manage an investment portfolio in your country. I am
representing a group of prospective investors from China.

The proposed investment profile will be large in volume and scale, but because of the restrictive employment regulations in China, I cannot do this while under state employment, hence this proposal to you. If you indicate interest, I can send you my ID
and details of the investment proposal, so you can have a better knowledge of who you are dealing with.

I look forward to your response if this appeals to you.

Thanks,
Ernest Shin

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Good-Day
  • On: July 25, 2021, 2:11 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Good-day
  • On: Aug. 6, 2021, 5:58 a.m.

Dear Meghan Carey,

Thank you for the response, my name is Ernest Shin as introduced to you by Mrs Mary Leo. We are seeking a professional with whom we can be involved in partnership overseas, who also has the ability to manage an investment portfolio in your country. I am representing a group of prospective investors from China.

The proposed investment profile will be large in volume and scale, but because of the restrictive employment regulations in China, I cannot do this while under state employment, hence this proposal to you. If you indicate interest, I can send you my ID and details of the investment proposal, so you can have a better knowledge of who you are dealing with.

I look forward to your response if this appeals to you.

Thanks,
Ernest Shin.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: GOOD-DAY
  • On: Aug. 6, 2021, 6:14 a.m.

Dear Meghan Carey,
This is my last reminder to contact Ernest Shin at this  ([email protected]). Please do that now.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo
On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 8:27 PM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Meghan Carey

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/07/2021 23:00 PM,  wrote:

> --

> Good day,

>

> My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with

> you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for

> details.

>

> Thank you

> Mrs Mary Leo

> Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

>

> .

--
Good day,

My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for details.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo
Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: GOOD-DAY
  • On: Aug. 6, 2021, 3:29 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: GOOD-DAY
  • On: Aug. 8, 2021, 10:25 p.m.

Dear Meghan Carey,

Contact Ernest Shin at this  ([email protected]).For more detail to give your colleagues about the business proposal for your better understanding of what is involved and expected of you.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 8:33 AM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Meghan Carey

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/08/2021 06:14 AM,  wrote:

> Dear Meghan Carey,

> This is my last reminder to contact Ernest Shin at this  ([email protected]). Please do that now.

>

> Thank you

> Mrs Mary Leo

> On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 8:27 PM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

>

>

> Meghan Carey

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 23/07/2021 23:00 PM,  wrote:

>

> > --

>

> > Good day,

>

> >

>

> > My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with

>

> > you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for

>

> > details.

>

> >

>

> > Thank you

>

> > Mrs Mary Leo

>

> > Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

>

> >

>

> > .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Good day,

>

> My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for details.

>

> Thank you

> Mrs Mary Leo

> Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

--
Good day,

My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for details.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo
Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: GOOD-DAY
  • On: Aug. 9, 2021, 1:41 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: GOOD-DAY
  • On: Aug. 21, 2021, 2:58 a.m.

Contact Ernest Shin at this  ([email protected]). For more information.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo
On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 6:42 PM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Meghan Carey

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/08/2021 22:25 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Meghan Carey,

>

> Contact Ernest Shin at this  ([email protected]).For more detail to give your colleagues about the business proposal for your better understanding of what is involved and expected of you.

>

> Thank you

> Mrs Mary Leo

>

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 8:33 AM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Meghan Carey

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 06/08/2021 06:14 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Dear Meghan Carey,

>

> > This is my last reminder to contact Ernest Shin at this  ([email protected]). Please do that now.

>

> >

>

> > Thank you

>

> > Mrs Mary Leo

>

> > On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 8:27 PM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Meghan Carey

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 23/07/2021 23:00 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > --

>

> >

>

> > > Good day,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with

>

> >

>

> > > you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for

>

> >

>

> > > details.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you

>

> >

>

> > > Mrs Mary Leo

>

> >

>

> > > Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > .

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --

>

> > Good day,

>

> >

>

> > My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for details.

>

> >

>

> > Thank you

>

> > Mrs Mary Leo

>

> > Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Good day,

>

> My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for details.

>

> Thank you

> Mrs Mary Leo

> Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

>

--
Good day,

My associate want to discuss a business investment deal with you.Please contact Ernest Shin on: [email protected] for details.

Thank you
Mrs Mary Leo
Executive Director High Investment Committee [email protected] The Arab Investment Co"

Spammer

  • Subject: DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
  • On: Jan. 18, 2022, 4:09 p.m.

Attn:
Do you need a loan? I am a private loan lender kindly contact me via my private Email: [email protected]  to discuss the loan funding.
Thanks
Mr. Tom Roody

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
  • On: Jan. 18, 2022, 11 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 23, 2023, 8:04 p.m.


ATTN;
Michelle Carey DVM.
 
How
are you doing today? Fine I hope.
Note
that your  inheritance  payment  is still in our
possession  and there some tax and transfer fee that is needed be 
paid  before final transfer of your fund into your  nominated bank
account  Knowing fully well that you might not be able to pay the fee
involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek
for the assistance of an investor who has agreed to loan us the
needed fund, But  he gave a condition of  3%  of the total fund
immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To
worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do reconfirm
below information’s below. If you have  a company bank account it we be
preferably if  not send your bank details  .
1,
Do you send your full bank details with address,
2,
Do also send your full address and your direct telephone number. 
A
promissory note that the fund that we will loan to you by the investor we
be used to finance the release of your  5miilion dollar inheritance fund
with my bank . Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the
tax and proper documentation of your fund and not for your personal use. WE
HAVE ALSO
NOTICED
THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $50,000 -$70,000 THESE BEING THE
OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY
BE PAY BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Your
urgent reply is needed,
SMITH
GRAEME JOHN,
WELLS
FARGO BANK.
 
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 1:55 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 12:26 p.m.

Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back

Spammer

  • Subject: Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 12:27 p.m.

Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 12:31 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 12:33 p.m.


Dear, Meghan
Carey.
 
I thank God that you are a woman of integrity. My
pledge to you is to honor my word to God first then to you. I will work openly
and honestly with you as we  guide this project to a logical conclusion. I
rely on you to work transparently and openly with me so that we will be on the
same page always with no conflicts. Truth is transparent and never changes color.
I hope we will both abide by it. Did you receive the certificate of origin
that I sent to you? Please sign  it  and  send it
back  to  me. 
 
 
 Respectfully,

Kindly get back to me as soon as you are in receipt of this message.
SMITH GRAEME JOHN,
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 9:09 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 9:17 p.m.

Please you need to send your address, cell phone number and your bank details let's proceed

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 24, 2023, 9:18 p.m.


Please you need to send your address, cell phone number and your bank details let's proceed

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 25, 2023, 8:04 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back
  • On: Jan. 25, 2023, 12:55 p.m.


Dear,
Meghan Carey.
 
Note
that the incoming loan is not for your personal use, the loan amount will be
used to offset the documentation and tax fee in the country of fund origin
before your 5million dollar we be released to you. So immediately the loan
amount reflects in your bank account, I will personally direct you on how to
send it to our lawyer for the above purpose. Please text your bank details
to this number; Did you receive the certificate of fund origin sent yesterday?
Thanks for your
anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully ,

SMITH GRAEME JOHN,
WELLS FARGO BANK.
 
 

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 1:32 PM Meghan Carey <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Meghan Carey

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 24/01/2023 12:26 PM,  wrote:

> Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back
  • On: Jan. 25, 2023, 12:55 p.m.


Dear,
Meghan Carey.
 
Note
that the incoming loan is not for your personal use, the loan amount will be
used to offset the documentation and tax fee in the country of fund origin
before your 5million dollar we be released to you. So immediately the loan
amount reflects in your bank account, I will personally direct you on how to
send it to our lawyer for the above purpose. Please text your bank details
to this number; Did you receive the certificate of fund origin sent yesterday?
Thanks for your
anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully ,

SMITH GRAEME JOHN,
WELLS FARGO BANK.
 
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Certificate of fund origin issued on your payment, sign and send back
  • On: Jan. 25, 2023, 11:25 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 29, 2023, 10:25 a.m.


ATTN;
Michelle Carey DVM.
 
How
are you doing today? Fine I hope.
Note
that your  inheritance  payment  is still in our
possession  and there some tax and transfer fee that is needed be 
paid  before final transfer of your fund into your  nominated bank
account  Knowing fully well that you might not be able to pay the fee
involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek
for the assistance of an investor who has agreed to loan us the
needed fund, But  he gave a condition of  3%  of the total fund
immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To
worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do
reconfirm below information’s below. If you have  a company bank account
it we be preferably if  not send your bank details  .
1,
Do you send your full bank details with address,
2,
Do also send your full address and your direct telephone number. 
A
promissory note that the fund that we will loan to you by the investor we
be used to finance the release of your  5miilion dollar inheritance fund
with my bank . Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the
tax and proper documentation of your fund and not for your personal use. WE
HAVE ALSO
NOTICED
THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $50,000 -$70,000 THESE BEING THE
OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY
BE PAY BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT.
Your
urgent reply is needed,
SMITH
GRAEME JOHN,
WELLS
FARGO BANK.
 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
  • On: Jan. 29, 2023, 12:16 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Meghan Carey
CEO, MNesty, LLC