The colloquy of Samantha Gibson

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Samantha Gibson and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Don't miss out on our unbeatable car hire prices
  • On: Feb. 12, 2019, 6:43 p.m.

Reply to: "Ryanair" <[email protected]


View online <http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef603a&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp&p1=%40Wzf%2FIbDC1dobT3nseA7ybj31033Js8NGXPUw7QojHlg%3D
<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef603b&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp>
<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef603d&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp> Sign up to myRyanair
<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef603f&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp>


<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef6041&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp
Road trip anyone?
Take to the open road on your next trip and discover places off the beaten track, thanks to Ryanair Car Hire! We search the leading suppliers, to get the best prices* no matter where you're going. Fasten your seat belts and take off your next adventure!
Book my car
<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef6042&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp>

The best deals from the leading suppliers
<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef6044&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp
View deals
<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef6045&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp>

<http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4ef6046&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp>
2019 © Ryanair DAC. | Terms & Conditions  <http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4efefd5&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp> | Privacy Policy  <http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4efefd6&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp> | Contact us  <http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4efefd7&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp> | Unsubscribe <http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4efefd8&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp&p1=%40MDW7lyHhIi019vW5Lle0uA%3D%3D
*Terms and conditions apply. <http://ryanairemail.com/r/?id=hfdf76555,e4ef001b,e4efefd9&cmpid=email_PT_CARHIRE_CarPP_en_noseg_noab_nodev_nodl_nodlp>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Don't miss out on our unbeatable car hire prices
  • On: Feb. 12, 2019, 6:43 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Follow Up: Short Animated Explainer Videos (Video Marketing Strategy)
  • On: Sept. 21, 2020, 5:21 p.m.

Hey Stephanie.
It can be used as a Marketing or Educational video of your services or products.It would be great if we can set up a quick call as per your convenience as I'd love to discuss the ideas.
Let me know. 
On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:57 PM Stephanie Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Stephanie Gibson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 18/09/2020 18:40 PM,  wrote:

> Greetings!

> I just wanted to check if you are still interested in the short animated explainer videos? 

> Explainer video is basically a viewer-friendly package, allowing users to walk away with a better idea of what a company does and why their products or services are important.

>

> My animators identify viewers by Age, Gender, Emotion, Ethnicity non-intrusively and provide interactive recommendations for invaluable data and real time analytics for brand owners. 

>

> Here is some of our recent work:

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1wcftkyy9ojmpg/good%20times%20booths_finalcut.mp4?dl=0  

>

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq5npv7p6gg8vm9/HealthLynked%20Patients.mp4?dl=0 

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m0wsbbtdjjznhq/Eleg%20Energy.mp4?dl=0

>

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dfa3acsg2e87xv/netpark3_finalcut.mp4?dl=0

>

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/feh1hh7farmbgki/KPMG.mp4?dl=0

>

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/89yq6klhyk3f003/Drinking%20%26%20Driving.mp4?dl=0

>  

> https://www.dropbox.com/home/Past%20Work?preview=Microsoft+Compliance+Training.mp4  

>

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pjyjvaa6k1vgne/MyTutorPod_finalcut.mp4?dl=0

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu9vib8hgs002qw/USG-V4-27Dec2019.mp4?dl=0

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwh8we0ksm4bpfz/AAAOk1iOUlQ6yjVRhhZO97vna?dl=0&preview=UMPC_8th-FinalCut.mp4  

>

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m1ym3v4rzgrx943/AABmjTLEtQVHVu4enn43i2Uja?dl=0&preview=Who%27s+the+boss_1st-FinalCut.mp4 

> We also offer Website/Application Designing and development, SEO's, Social Media Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Content Writing, Complete branding for Start-Ups from Logo/Business Cards/Letterheads designing and printing and a lot more. Let me know if you might be interested in any of the services.

>

>

> --

> Thanks,

> Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542

> Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

>

>

>

>

--
Thanks,
Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542
Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Follow Up: Short Animated Explainer Videos (Video Marketing Strategy)
  • On: Sept. 21, 2020, 11:44 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Follow Up: Short Animated Explainer Videos (Video Marketing Strategy)
  • On: Sept. 21, 2020, 11:46 p.m.

Sure, here is my website: https://explendidvideos.com/
You can review my past work over here: https://vimeo.com/explendidvideos
Let me know if you have any questions.
On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 4:45 PM Samantha Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Samantha Gibson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2020 17:21 PM,  wrote:

> Hey Stephanie.

> It can be used as a Marketing or Educational video of your services or products.It would be great if we can set up a quick call as per your convenience as I'd love to discuss the ideas.

> Let me know. 

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:57 PM Stephanie Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Stephanie Gibson

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 18/09/2020 18:40 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Greetings!

>

> > I just wanted to check if you are still interested in the short animated explainer videos? 

>

> > Explainer video is basically a viewer-friendly package, allowing users to walk away with a better idea of what a company does and why their products or services are important.

>

> >

>

> > My animators identify viewers by Age, Gender, Emotion, Ethnicity non-intrusively and provide interactive recommendations for invaluable data and real time analytics for brand owners. 

>

> >

>

> > Here is some of our recent work:

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1wcftkyy9ojmpg/good%20times%20booths_finalcut.mp4?dl=0  

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq5npv7p6gg8vm9/HealthLynked%20Patients.mp4?dl=0 

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m0wsbbtdjjznhq/Eleg%20Energy.mp4?dl=0

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dfa3acsg2e87xv/netpark3_finalcut.mp4?dl=0

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/feh1hh7farmbgki/KPMG.mp4?dl=0

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/89yq6klhyk3f003/Drinking%20%26%20Driving.mp4?dl=0

>

> >  

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/home/Past%20Work?preview=Microsoft+Compliance+Training.mp4  

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pjyjvaa6k1vgne/MyTutorPod_finalcut.mp4?dl=0

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu9vib8hgs002qw/USG-V4-27Dec2019.mp4?dl=0

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwh8we0ksm4bpfz/AAAOk1iOUlQ6yjVRhhZO97vna?dl=0&preview=UMPC_8th-FinalCut.mp4  

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m1ym3v4rzgrx943/AABmjTLEtQVHVu4enn43i2Uja?dl=0&preview=Who%27s+the+boss_1st-FinalCut.mp4 

>

> > We also offer Website/Application Designing and development, SEO's, Social Media Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Content Writing, Complete branding for Start-Ups from Logo/Business Cards/Letterheads designing and printing and a lot more. Let me know if you might be interested in any of the services.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --

>

> > Thanks,

>

> > Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542

>

> > Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Thanks,

> Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542

> Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: RE:INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
  • On: Oct. 31, 2020, 9:59 a.m.

Hello Dear Steve Gibson

I have to introduce myself to you. I am Mr.Phillip Wood . I am an
Investment Consultant with almost 26 years of relevant experience in
the professional field. ULTRA =E2=80=93 HIGH NET WORTH PRIVATE INVESTORS GR=
OUP
and also work in European Research Area: Knowledge-Based Economy Unit
C.2 - Private Investment and Technology Platforms and currently,
working as an Investment Consultant to my client (Almoayyed
International Group).

In every successful joint business, trust and understanding are the
watchwords for growth.

1. I NEED A STRAIGHT FORWARD, HONEST AND COMPETENT PERSONALITY.
2. I NEED SOMEBODY WHO IS COMMITTED TO BUSINESS DEALS.

I need a reliable and trustworthy active person who has been into
business for a very long time with vast business experience. I needed
a very good adviser on what kind of investment is viable and
profitable there in your country that we can both start.

My client is interested in JV partnership with you acting as the
manager and sole controller of the investment while he remains a
silent investor for a period of ten years, though he is only Looking
at investment opportunities within the range of $1m to $10 Million and
above for a start.

Can you provide us with a workable BUSINESS/ PROJECT PLAN and the
amount you required for funding?

We are interested in a win-win situation to this end. I will like to
make the investment with you directly thus our priority here is the
security of our fund, since you have knowledge in a lucrative
business.
I am only looking at investment opportunities within the range of $1m
to $10 Million but we don't have a particular project in mind where we
can invest the fund; you can as well invest the fund in the area of
your specialization like you said earlier (PPE).

Firstly, it is pertinent to note that in this joint venture the profit
sharing ratio of the annual return on investment (AROI) will be shared
50% for me while 50% goes to you as the manager and controller of the
asset for a period of 10 yrs. What do you think?.
To proceed, provide me with a workable business/project plan, the
exact amount you required for funding and the following details, to
enable us to study it before we take further decisions.

1.1 - A detailed project/business plan.
1.2 - Your full legal name; home/office address
1.3 - Copy of your ID (International passport/driver's license).
1.4 - The exact amount you require for the stated projects.

4-Net profit requested. Please specify the expected net profit you
will be expecting from this investment.

On receipt of the above details, I will study your project/business
plan and communicate to you our Working Agreement for you to study and
revert back to us. The Investment funds will be transferred to your
account upon the execution of the Contract Working Agreement / Round
Table Meeting between the two parties.

Let me hear from you asap
My Regards,
Phillip Wood

On 31/10/2020, Phillip Wood <[email protected]> wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Steve Gibson <[email protected]>
> Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 7:36 AM
> Subject: Re: RE:INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
> To: <[email protected]>
>
>
> Hello,Steve Gibson

> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about yo=
ur
> main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble
> https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
>
> Steve Gibson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 13/10/2020 02:45 AM, wrote:
>> RE:INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
>>
>> I represent a group of company based in the Gulf Region with access to
> over 270 Million Euros. and we are seeking means of expanding and
> relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors:oil/Gas,
> banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, healt=
h
> sector and tobacco, Communication Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing=
,
> thus any sector.
>>
>> If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit
> in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
> country; Please write to me for possible business co-operation. More so, =
we
> are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generati=
ng
> 10% annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and I also offer
> Loans/Credits to individuals in difficulty, or wanting help to solve some
> of their financial problems, or to create a business with a very affordab=
le
> rate.
>>
>> * Choice of the amount ranging from 10,000.00 USD to 1,000,000.00 USD or
> more .
>> * Choice of repayment term: 10 months to 15 years maximum.
>> * Negotiable annual interest rate.
>>
>> Regards
>> Mr. Phillip Woods
>>
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: RE:INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
  • On: Oct. 31, 2020, 10:52 a.m.

Hello Dear

I have to introduce myself to you. I am Mr.Phillip Wood . I am an
Investment Consultant with almost 26 years of relevant experience in
the professional field. ULTRA =E2=80=93 HIGH NET WORTH PRIVATE INVESTORS GR=
OUP
and also work in European Research Area: Knowledge-Based Economy Unit
C.2 - Private Investment and Technology Platforms and currently,
working as an Investment Consultant to my client (Almoayyed
International Group).

In every successful joint business, trust and understanding are the
watchwords for growth.

1. I NEED A STRAIGHT FORWARD, HONEST AND COMPETENT PERSONALITY.
2. I NEED SOMEBODY WHO IS COMMITTED TO BUSINESS DEALS.

I need a reliable and trustworthy active person who has been into
business for a very long time with vast business experience. I needed
a very good adviser on what kind of investment is viable and
profitable there in your country that we can both start.

My client is interested in JV partnership with you acting as the
manager and sole controller of the investment while he remains a
silent investor for a period of ten years, though he is only Looking
at investment opportunities within the range of $1m to $10 Million and
above for a start.

Can you provide us with a workable BUSINESS/ PROJECT PLAN and the
amount you required for funding?

We are interested in a win-win situation to this end. I will like to
make the investment with you directly thus our priority here is the
security of our fund, since you have knowledge in a lucrative
business.
I am only looking at investment opportunities within the range of $1m
to $10 Million but we don't have a particular project in mind where we
can invest the fund; you can as well invest the fund in the area of
your specialization like you said earlier (PPE).

Firstly, it is pertinent to note that in this joint venture the profit
sharing ratio of the annual return on investment (AROI) will be shared
50% for me while 50% goes to you as the manager and controller of the
asset for a period of 10 yrs. What do you think?.
To proceed, provide me with a workable business/project plan, the
exact amount you required for funding and the following details, to
enable us to study it before we take further decisions.

1.1 - A detailed project/business plan.
1.2 - Your full legal name; home/office address
1.3 - Copy of your ID (International passport/driver's license).
1.4 - The exact amount you require for the stated projects.

4-Net profit requested. Please specify the expected net profit you
will be expecting from this investment.

On receipt of the above details, I will study your project/business
plan and communicate to you our Working Agreement for you to study and
revert back to us. The Investment funds will be transferred to your
account upon the execution of the Contract Working Agreement / Round
Table Meeting between the two parties.

Let me hear from you asap
email me on this Account
[email protected]
My Regards,
Phillip Wood

On 10/13/20, Steve Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about yo=
ur
> main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble
> https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
>
> Steve Gibson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 13/10/2020 02:45 AM, wrote:
>> RE:INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
>>
>> I represent a group of company based in the Gulf Region with access to
>> over 270 Million Euros. and we are seeking means of expanding and
>> relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors:oil/Gas=
,
>> banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, heal=
th
>> sector and tobacco, Communication Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishin=
g,
>> thus any sector.
>>
>> If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit =
in
>> any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
>> country; Please write to me for possible business co-operation. More so,
>> we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of
>> generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and I
>> also offer Loans/Credits to individuals in difficulty, or wanting help t=
o
>> solve some of their financial problems, or to create a business with a
>> very affordable rate.
>>
>> * Choice of the amount ranging from 10,000.00 USD to 1,000,000.00 USD or
>> more .
>> * Choice of repayment term: 10 months to 15 years maximum.
>> * Negotiable annual interest rate.
>>
>> Regards
>> Mr. Phillip Woods
>>
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE:INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
  • On: Oct. 31, 2020, 9:28 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Follow Up: Short Animated Explainer Videos (Video Marketing Strategy)
  • On: Jan. 12, 2021, 10:17 p.m.

Hi Samantha,
Happy New Year!
We are running New Year promotions so thought I should check in with you.If you are still interested in the explainer videos let me know will get you a good deal!
On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 4:46 PM Matt Milton <[email protected]> wrote:
Sure, here is my website: https://explendidvideos.com/
You can review my past work over here: https://vimeo.com/explendidvideos
Let me know if you have any questions.
On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 4:45 PM Samantha Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Samantha Gibson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2020 17:21 PM,  wrote:

> Hey Stephanie.

> It can be used as a Marketing or Educational video of your services or products.It would be great if we can set up a quick call as per your convenience as I'd love to discuss the ideas.

> Let me know. 

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:57 PM Stephanie Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Stephanie Gibson

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 18/09/2020 18:40 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Greetings!

>

> > I just wanted to check if you are still interested in the short animated explainer videos? 

>

> > Explainer video is basically a viewer-friendly package, allowing users to walk away with a better idea of what a company does and why their products or services are important.

>

> >

>

> > My animators identify viewers by Age, Gender, Emotion, Ethnicity non-intrusively and provide interactive recommendations for invaluable data and real time analytics for brand owners. 

>

> >

>

> > Here is some of our recent work:

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1wcftkyy9ojmpg/good%20times%20booths_finalcut.mp4?dl=0  

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq5npv7p6gg8vm9/HealthLynked%20Patients.mp4?dl=0 

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m0wsbbtdjjznhq/Eleg%20Energy.mp4?dl=0

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dfa3acsg2e87xv/netpark3_finalcut.mp4?dl=0

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/feh1hh7farmbgki/KPMG.mp4?dl=0

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/89yq6klhyk3f003/Drinking%20%26%20Driving.mp4?dl=0

>

> >  

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/home/Past%20Work?preview=Microsoft+Compliance+Training.mp4  

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pjyjvaa6k1vgne/MyTutorPod_finalcut.mp4?dl=0

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu9vib8hgs002qw/USG-V4-27Dec2019.mp4?dl=0

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwh8we0ksm4bpfz/AAAOk1iOUlQ6yjVRhhZO97vna?dl=0&preview=UMPC_8th-FinalCut.mp4  

>

> >

>

> > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m1ym3v4rzgrx943/AABmjTLEtQVHVu4enn43i2Uja?dl=0&preview=Who%27s+the+boss_1st-FinalCut.mp4 

>

> > We also offer Website/Application Designing and development, SEO's, Social Media Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Content Writing, Complete branding for Start-Ups from Logo/Business Cards/Letterheads designing and printing and a lot more. Let me know if you might be interested in any of the services.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --

>

> > Thanks,

>

> > Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542

>

> > Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Thanks,

> Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542

> Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

>

>

>

>

--
Thanks,
Matt Milton | (510) 726-6542
Creative Director at Explendid Videos.Email: [email protected]: https://www.explendidvideos.com/

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Follow Up: Short Animated Explainer Videos (Video Marketing Strategy)
  • On: Jan. 13, 2021, 10:05 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: News On Your Relative.
  • On: July 14, 2021, 8:10 a.m.

Dear Friend

How do you do today?

Thank you for your response.

Our late client Mr Greg left a huge amount of his funds in a foreign Based bank and in his will you were indicated as the next of kin ( his relative ) to claim his inheritance after his death.

I want to assure you that this transaction will be conducted  under a legitimate ground.

For us to succeed in this transaction we are going to be working with some basic principles, which are TRUST, HONESTY, COOPERATION and CONFIDENTIALITY, once we abide to this principles we shall succeed in this transaction.

For us to commence this transaction you need to assure me that you are a trustworthy person, once you reassure me this by writing in your next email, I will give you the bank e-mail address with a written text of what you will send them requesting that the fund should be paid into your account.

Also before we proceed, I will like you to also confirm:

1. Your full name
2. Mobile Telephone Number
3. Your age
4. Occupation
5. Your full Postal Address

Once you get back to me on the above i will then give you the Barrister contact details that will act as our direct contact to the bank that holds the funds for you to contact them as the next of kin to Mr Greg and request for the unconditional release of the funds to your nominated bank account.

Awaiting your response.

GOD BLESS YOU.

MRS KATE HAROLD.

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:03:37 AM GMT+1, Kate Harold <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Samantha Gibson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: News On Your Relative.
To: <[email protected]>

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/07/2021 08:20 AM,  wrote:
>
> Dear Friend,
>
> I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.
> I
>  sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to
> your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it
> and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in
>  the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or
> private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased
> client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative,
> but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last
> name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and
> then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate
>  as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth
> to make claim as his next of kin till now.
>
> If the claim is not
> made in a few weeks time the entire funds will revert automatically to
> the state account. As long as you follow all my guidance, there is
> absolutely no risk,
> After you make the successful claim you will
> agree to be returning 20% of the total amount as my "finders fee" when the claim
>  process is complete.
>
> This is the simple reason why I have
> contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right
> now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only
> those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that
> will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have
> not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be
> sure that my message gets to the right Person.
>
> I will be waiting to hear from you my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.
>
> Yours faithfully,
>
> Kate Harold
> Private e-mail: [email protected]
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: News On Your Relative.
  • On: July 14, 2021, 10:50 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: News On Your Relative.
  • On: July 14, 2021, 6:07 p.m.

i am located in london and the two email you have received from me already explains all you need to know.
read through properly and understand On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 11:58:07 AM GMT+1, Samantha Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 14/07/2021 08:10 AM,  wrote:
>                Dear Friend
>
> How do you do today?
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> Our late client Mr Greg left a huge amount of his funds in a foreign Based bank and in his will you were indicated as the next of kin ( his relative ) to claim his inheritance after his death.
>
> I want to assure you that this transaction will be conducted  under a legitimate ground.
>
> For us to succeed in this transaction we are going to be working with some basic principles, which are TRUST, HONESTY, COOPERATION and CONFIDENTIALITY, once we abide to this principles we shall succeed in this transaction.
>
> For us to commence this transaction you need to assure me that you are a trustworthy person, once you reassure me this by writing in your next email, I will give you the bank e-mail address with a written text of what you will send them requesting that the fund should be paid into your account.
>
> Also before we proceed, I will like you to also confirm:
>
> 1. Your full name
> 2. Mobile Telephone Number
> 3. Your age
> 4. Occupation
> 5. Your full Postal Address
>
> Once you get back to me on the above i will then give you the Barrister contact details that will act as our direct contact to the bank that holds the funds for you to contact them as the next of kin to Mr Greg and request for the unconditional release of the funds to your nominated bank account.
>
> Awaiting your response.
>
> GOD BLESS YOU.
>
> MRS KATE HAROLD.
>
>
> On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 09:03:37 AM GMT+1, Kate Harold <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: Samantha Gibson <[email protected]>
> Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 12:50 PM
> Subject: Re: News On Your Relative.
> To: <[email protected]>
>
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
> Samantha Gibson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 06/07/2021 08:20 AM,  wrote:
> >
> > Dear Friend,
> >
> > I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.
> > I
> >  sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to
> > your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it
> > and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in
> >  the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or
> > private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased
> > client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative,
> > but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last
> > name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and
> > then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate
> >  as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth
> > to make claim as his next of kin till now.
> >
> > If the claim is not
> > made in a few weeks time the entire funds will revert automatically to
> > the state account. As long as you follow all my guidance, there is
> > absolutely no risk,
> > After you make the successful claim you will
> > agree to be returning 20% of the total amount as my "finders fee" when the claim
> >  process is complete.
> >
> > This is the simple reason why I have
> > contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right
> > now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only
> > those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that
> > will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have
> > not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be
> > sure that my message gets to the right Person.
> >
> > I will be waiting to hear from you my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.
> >
> > Yours faithfully,
> >
> > Kate Harold
> > Private e-mail: [email protected]
> >
> >
> >
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Zatražite svoju bankomatsku karticu od 1,5 milijuna
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 7:34 p.m.

good day Dear beneficiary

your visa card is here with us at the office meanwhile before
proceeding further in posting your visa ATM card valued $1.5 millions
dollars compensated to you from  Mrs.  Kristalina Georgieva, The Managing
Director and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund .

You are directed to send without delay your personal information as listed
below:

Your Full Name=========================
Your Country of Origin==================
Your Home address ====================
Your phone number ====================
Your ID or passport N0 ==================

Note on confirmation of your personal details, we shall proceed to delivery courier service to post your visa ATM card to your country home address.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Emeka Chris

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 7:05 PM Shaun Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Shaun Gibson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/11/2021 18:04 PM,  wrote:

> Poštovani korisniče!

>

> Moje ime je gospođa Kristalina Georgieva, predsjednica MMF-a.

> Napustili ste svoj milijun i petsto tisuća američkih dolara u UNITED

> BANK FOR AFRICA. Koji je razlog, tko vas pokušava prevariti? jer je

> ovo jedina ovlaštena banka s gospodinom Emekom Chrisom kao odobrenim

> agentom. Ako odbijete kontaktirati gospodina Emeku Chrisa, MMF vam

> neće dopustiti da primite isplatu i nastavit ćete raditi s pogrešnim

> ljudima sve dane svog života bez dobrih vijesti. Vaš novac još uvijek

> ostaje u United bank for Africa u Togu i morate kontaktirati gospodina

> Emeku Chrisa ako vam je stalo do potpisa i odobrenja MMF-a.

>

> Odobreni agent: g. Emeka Chris

> Naziv banke: United Bank for Africa

> e-mail: [email protected]

>

> tel: +228 +228 70072268

>

> Ovo je odobrena banka Ujedinjenih naroda, MMF-a, svjetske banke i

> ECOWAS-a i bez ove spomenute banke nitko od svih ovih agenata vas neće

> podržati niti odobriti plaćanje za vas.

> ljubazno kontaktirajte banku odmah i bez odgađanja primite od njih

> svoju bankomatsku karticu u vrijednosti od 1,5 milijuna dolara.

>

> Iskreno

> Kristalina Georgieva

> predsjednik MMF-a.

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Zatražite svoju bankomatsku karticu od 1,5 milijuna
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 9:49 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Zatražite svoju bankomatsku karticu od 1,5 milijuna
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 9:51 p.m.

You are directed to send without delay your personal information as listed
below:

Your Full Name=========================
Your Country of Origin==================
Your Home address ====================
Your phone number ====================
Your ID or passport N0 ==================

Note on confirmation of your personal details, we shall proceed to delivery courier service to post your visa ATM card to your country home address.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Emeka Chris

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 9:50 PM Samantha Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Samantha Gibson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/11/2021 19:34 PM,  wrote:

> good day Dear beneficiary

>

> your visa card is here with us at the office meanwhile before

> proceeding further in posting your visa ATM card valued $1.5 millions

> dollars compensated to you from  Mrs.  Kristalina Georgieva, The Managing

> Director and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund .

>

> You are directed to send without delay your personal information as listed

> below:

>

> Your Full Name=========================

> Your Country of Origin==================

> Your Home address ====================

> Your phone number ====================

> Your ID or passport N0 ==================

>

> Note on confirmation of your personal details, we shall proceed to delivery courier service to post your visa ATM card to your country home address.

>

>

> Yours Faithfully.

> Mr. Emeka Chris

>

>

> On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 7:05 PM Shaun Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

>

>

>

> Shaun Gibson

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/11/2021 18:04 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Poštovani korisniče!

>

> >

>

> > Moje ime je gospođa Kristalina Georgieva, predsjednica MMF-a.

>

> > Napustili ste svoj milijun i petsto tisuća američkih dolara u UNITED

>

> > BANK FOR AFRICA. Koji je razlog, tko vas pokušava prevariti? jer je

>

> > ovo jedina ovlaštena banka s gospodinom Emekom Chrisom kao odobrenim

>

> > agentom. Ako odbijete kontaktirati gospodina Emeku Chrisa, MMF vam

>

> > neće dopustiti da primite isplatu i nastavit ćete raditi s pogrešnim

>

> > ljudima sve dane svog života bez dobrih vijesti. Vaš novac još uvijek

>

> > ostaje u United bank for Africa u Togu i morate kontaktirati gospodina

>

> > Emeku Chrisa ako vam je stalo do potpisa i odobrenja MMF-a.

>

> >

>

> > Odobreni agent: g. Emeka Chris

>

> > Naziv banke: United Bank for Africa

>

> > e-mail: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > tel: +228 +228 70072268

>

> >

>

> > Ovo je odobrena banka Ujedinjenih naroda, MMF-a, svjetske banke i

>

> > ECOWAS-a i bez ove spomenute banke nitko od svih ovih agenata vas neće

>

> > podržati niti odobriti plaćanje za vas.

>

> > ljubazno kontaktirajte banku odmah i bez odgađanja primite od njih

>

> > svoju bankomatsku karticu u vrijednosti od 1,5 milijuna dolara.

>

> >

>

> > Iskreno

>

> > Kristalina Georgieva

>

> > predsjednik MMF-a.

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Zatražite svoju bankomatsku karticu od 1,5 milijuna
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 10:45 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Samantha Gibson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Zatražite svoju bankomatsku karticu od 1,5 milijuna
  • On: Nov. 8, 2021, 10:47 p.m.

+22870072268 call or write me on whasapp

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 10:46 PM Samantha Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Samantha Gibson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/11/2021 21:51 PM,  wrote:

> You are directed to send without delay your personal information as listed

> below:

>

> Your Full Name=========================

> Your Country of Origin==================

> Your Home address ====================

> Your phone number ====================

> Your ID or passport N0 ==================

>

> Note on confirmation of your personal details, we shall proceed to delivery courier service to post your visa ATM card to your country home address.

>

>

> Yours Faithfully.

> Mr. Emeka Chris

>

> On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 9:50 PM Samantha Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

>

>

>

> Samantha Gibson

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/11/2021 19:34 PM,  wrote:

>

> > good day Dear beneficiary

>

> >

>

> > your visa card is here with us at the office meanwhile before

>

> > proceeding further in posting your visa ATM card valued $1.5 millions

>

> > dollars compensated to you from  Mrs.  Kristalina Georgieva, The Managing

>

> > Director and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund .

>

> >

>

> > You are directed to send without delay your personal information as listed

>

> > below:

>

> >

>

> > Your Full Name=========================

>

> > Your Country of Origin==================

>

> > Your Home address ====================

>

> > Your phone number ====================

>

> > Your ID or passport N0 ==================

>

> >

>

> > Note on confirmation of your personal details, we shall proceed to delivery courier service to post your visa ATM card to your country home address.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Yours Faithfully.

>

> > Mr. Emeka Chris

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 7:05 PM Shaun Gibson <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Shaun Gibson

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 08/11/2021 18:04 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Poštovani korisniče!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Moje ime je gospođa Kristalina Georgieva, predsjednica MMF-a.

>

> >

>

> > > Napustili ste svoj milijun i petsto tisuća američkih dolara u UNITED

>

> >

>

> > > BANK FOR AFRICA. Koji je razlog, tko vas pokušava prevariti? jer je

>

> >

>

> > > ovo jedina ovlaštena banka s gospodinom Emekom Chrisom kao odobrenim

>

> >

>

> > > agentom. Ako odbijete kontaktirati gospodina Emeku Chrisa, MMF vam

>

> >

>

> > > neće dopustiti da primite isplatu i nastavit ćete raditi s pogrešnim

>

> >

>

> > > ljudima sve dane svog života bez dobrih vijesti. Vaš novac još uvijek

>

> >

>

> > > ostaje u United bank for Africa u Togu i morate kontaktirati gospodina

>

> >

>

> > > Emeku Chrisa ako vam je stalo do potpisa i odobrenja MMF-a.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Odobreni agent: g. Emeka Chris

>

> >

>

> > > Naziv banke: United Bank for Africa

>

> >

>

> > > e-mail: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > tel: +228 +228 70072268

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Ovo je odobrena banka Ujedinjenih naroda, MMF-a, svjetske banke i

>

> >

>

> > > ECOWAS-a i bez ove spomenute banke nitko od svih ovih agenata vas neće

>

> >

>

> > > podržati niti odobriti plaćanje za vas.

>

> >

>

> > > ljubazno kontaktirajte banku odmah i bez odgađanja primite od njih

>

> >

>

> > > svoju bankomatsku karticu u vrijednosti od 1,5 milijuna dolara.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Iskreno

>

> >

>

> > > Kristalina Georgieva

>

> >

>

> > > predsjednik MMF-a.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>