The colloquy of Jacqueline Blackwell

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Jacqueline Blackwell and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Pepsi Award Winner ik
  • On: May 10, 2017, 6:49 a.m.

Congratulation you have been selected to accept The Pepsi Refresh Project Awards $1.3 Million to Support the Public's Favorite Ideas to Refresh the World. To claim please kindly email your details.

Full name:.......................................
Address:.........................................
Age:.............................................
Sex:.............................................
Nationality:.....................................
Marital Status:..................................
Occupation:......................................
Home Telephone:..................................
Mobile Telephone:................................
E-mail address:..................................

Once again congratulation and we look forward to finalize your claim.

Mr. Mark J. Paul
Email: pepsiclaim2[email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Pepsi Award Winner ik
  • On: May 10, 2017, 4:26 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly?

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: The Call Center Group A-Z
  • On: May 31, 2018, 2:12 p.m.

Hi Jack,
People are the single greatest asset of any company. Finding the perfect talent is more critical and challenging than ever.
The Call Center Group A-Z, has been placing the most talented contact center, management, c-level executives, sales and marketing professionals for over 20 years.
Customers partner with us because of our powerful network and ability to quickly match the perfect candidate (managers to C-level) to each open position. They stay with us because of our unprecedented 100% satisfaction, 12 month-guarantee, willingness to work on a contingency, and because we become an important part of their team.
I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about your short and long term hiring goals. Do you have any availability for a brief call in the next few weeks?
Thank you,

Jeff Ullman

The Call Center Group A-Z Center Group Staffing
480-538-6001 Office
Email:
[email protected] (http://click2sell.com/accounts/2593/) Follow Jeff personally on Linkedin: Jeff Ullman

Join the TCCG A-Z Networking Group: CCG A-Z Linkedin
www.thecallcentergroupa-z.com (http://click2sell.com/accounts/2593/)
www.centergroupstaffing.com (http://click2sell.com/accounts/2593/)

Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CallCenterGroupAZ/)

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: The Call Center Group A-Z
  • On: May 31, 2018, 2:13 p.m.

Hi Jack,
Not sure what your asking but I'm willing to discuss if you would like to do that.
Regards,
Jeff Ullman

The Call Center Group A-Z Center Group Staffing
480-538-6001 Office
Email:
[email protected] (http://click2sell.com/accounts/2593/) Follow Jeff personally on Linkedin: Jeff Ullman

Join the TCCG A-Z Networking Group: CCG A-Z Linkedin www.thecallcentergroupa-z.com (http://click2sell.com/accounts/2593/)
www.centergroupstaffing.com (http://click2sell.com/accounts/2593/)

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: The Call Center Group A-Z
  • On: May 31, 2018, 6:44 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: We are expert in all types of construction estimates
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 3:57 p.m.

Hi jacob,
Thanks for getting back to me. You can call me any time during office hours.Can I get your number so that we can talk on the phone or   below is my company number to get in touch when you get free.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Alan WalkerBusiness Development ManagerEzestimation.com (972)-391-7611

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 18:42, Jacob Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Jacob Blackwell

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 25/08/2021 13:42 PM, Alan Walker wrote:

> Hi,

> I hope you’re doing fine.

> The goal of Ez Estimation is to provide you with the best Cost Estimation and Quantity Take-off Services that can lead you to win the project.Providing reliable Cost Estimating assistance and Quantity Take-off services to our clients through information & knowledge developed through many years of experience in the business. 

> Please, let me know if there is any procedure to work with your typical scope of work and Plans/Drawings (PDF Files/Dropbox link), and we will get started on your construction estimate right away.

>

> I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.  

>

> Thanks & best Regards,

> Alan WalkerBusiness Development ManagerEzestimation.com (972)-391-7611

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Waiting for your contact number
  • On: Aug. 26, 2021, 7:34 p.m.

Jacob, 
still waiting for your email, kindly send me your number so we can talk
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Thanks & best Regards,
Alan WalkerBusiness Development ManagerEzestimation.com (972)-391-7611

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: We are expert in all types of construction estimates
  • On: Aug. 27, 2021, 2:06 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: We are expert in all types of construction estimates
  • On: Aug. 27, 2021, 2:48 p.m.

Hi Which contractor are you ? Are you GC or what?

Alan WalkerBusiness Development ManagerEzestimation.com (972)-391-7611

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 7:07 AM Jacqueline Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Jacqueline Blackwell

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 26/08/2021 15:57 PM,  wrote:

> Hi jacob,

> Thanks for getting back to me. You can call me any time during office hours.Can I get your number so that we can talk on the phone or   below is my company number to get in touch when you get free.

> Looking forward to hearing from you

>

> Alan WalkerBusiness Development ManagerEzestimation.com (972)-391-7611

>

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 18:42, Jacob Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Jacob Blackwell

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 25/08/2021 13:42 PM, Alan Walker wrote:

>

> > Hi,

>

> > I hope you’re doing fine.

>

> > The goal of Ez Estimation is to provide you with the best Cost Estimation and Quantity Take-off Services that can lead you to win the project.Providing reliable Cost Estimating assistance and Quantity Take-off services to our clients through information & knowledge developed through many years of experience in the business. 

>

> > Please, let me know if there is any procedure to work with your typical scope of work and Plans/Drawings (PDF Files/Dropbox link), and we will get started on your construction estimate right away.

>

> >

>

> > I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.  

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & best Regards,

>

> > Alan WalkerBusiness Development ManagerEzestimation.com (972)-391-7611

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: We are expert in all types of construction estimates
  • On: Aug. 27, 2021, 6:36 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff Services.
  • On: Nov. 2, 2021, 9:02 p.m.


Hi,
I hope you are keeping well.
EZ Estimation provides best estimation services with 98 percent accuracy and a money-back guarantee in quantities only. We have a proficient staff of cost estimators and takeoff providers with 10 years of estimation experience. We provide our services for all CSI Divisions.
We will provide you a complete breakdown of labor and material with average standard prices. We charge according to the drawings and scope of work. Normally we charge $200-$450 but that's just a ballpark, it can be less or more depending on the scope of work.
Just send us your drawing via Email/Dropbox or any other link and get a free service proposal including our fee and timeline. I am sure you'll be pleased with our work.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff Services.
  • On: Nov. 3, 2021, 5:14 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff Services.
  • On: Nov. 3, 2021, 3:21 p.m.

Good Morning Jacqueline,
Thank you so much for inquiring about our services.

We are a full-service construction cost consulting firm that specializes in preparing estimates/takeoffs for every type of commercial & residential project. We work for General and Subcontractors both and we do all the trades. We charge according to the plans and scope of work and typically we charge around $250 to $650 and our normal turnaround time is 2-5 working days. We will provide you a complete breakdown of Materials and Labor with the quantities and average standard prices,

I am attaching a few samples of our takeoffs. Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions.Just send me the drawings so that my estimators can review the plans then I’ll get back to you with turnaround and prices. 

You can contact me at (972).212.5400 and our website is www.ezestimation.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

On Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 10:15, Jacqueline Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Jacqueline Blackwell

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 02/11/2021 21:02 PM,  wrote:

>

> Hi,

> I hope you are keeping well.

> EZ Estimation provides best estimation services with 98 percent accuracy and a money-back guarantee in quantities only. We have a proficient staff of cost estimators and takeoff providers with 10 years of estimation experience. We provide our services for all CSI Divisions.

> We will provide you a complete breakdown of labor and material with average standard prices. We charge according to the drawings and scope of work. Normally we charge $200-$450 but that's just a ballpark, it can be less or more depending on the scope of work.

> Just send us your drawing via Email/Dropbox or any other link and get a free service proposal including our fee and timeline. I am sure you'll be pleased with our work.

> Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

> Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

>

> Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff Services.
  • On: Nov. 4, 2021, 1:33 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff Services.
  • On: Nov. 4, 2021, 8:10 p.m.

Jacqueline,I have already explained and provided you with our website and work samples to take a look. Maybe we can jump on a quick call to discuss further. 
Please give me a call or share your contact number so I can call you sometime when you are free.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

On Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 18:34, Jacqueline Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Jacqueline Blackwell

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 03/11/2021 15:21 PM,  wrote:

> Good Morning Jacqueline,

> Thank you so much for inquiring about our services.

>

> We are a full-service construction cost consulting firm that specializes in preparing estimates/takeoffs for every type of commercial & residential project. We work for General and Subcontractors both and we do all the trades. We charge according to the plans and scope of work and typically we charge around $250 to $650 and our normal turnaround time is 2-5 working days. We will provide you a complete breakdown of Materials and Labor with the quantities and average standard prices,

>

> I am attaching a few samples of our takeoffs. Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions.Just send me the drawings so that my estimators can review the plans then I’ll get back to you with turnaround and prices. 

>

> You can contact me at (972).212.5400 and our website is www.ezestimation.com

>

> Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

>

> Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

>

> On Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 10:15, Jacqueline Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Jacqueline Blackwell

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 02/11/2021 21:02 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> > I hope you are keeping well.

>

> > EZ Estimation provides best estimation services with 98 percent accuracy and a money-back guarantee in quantities only. We have a proficient staff of cost estimators and takeoff providers with 10 years of estimation experience. We provide our services for all CSI Divisions.

>

> > We will provide you a complete breakdown of labor and material with average standard prices. We charge according to the drawings and scope of work. Normally we charge $200-$450 but that's just a ballpark, it can be less or more depending on the scope of work.

>

> > Just send us your drawing via Email/Dropbox or any other link and get a free service proposal including our fee and timeline. I am sure you'll be pleased with our work.

>

> > Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

>

> > Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

>

> >

>

> > Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff Services.
  • On: Nov. 12, 2021, 6:47 p.m.

Hi Jacqueline,I hope you are well.
I am following up with you regarding your inquiry about our services and it's been a few days I haven't heard back from your side. Please let me know If there is anything i can help you with or just send me the drawings if you have any construction project to get an estimate. I'll be happy to work with you. 
Looking forward to working with you,
Thanks & Regards
Louis GowerBusiness ManagerEZ Estimation LLCPlano TX75093 (972)-212-5400

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 06:34, Jacqueline Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Jacqueline Blackwell

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 03/11/2021 15:21 PM,  wrote:

> Good Morning Jacqueline,

> Thank you so much for inquiring about our services.

>

> We are a full-service construction cost consulting firm that specializes in preparing estimates/takeoffs for every type of commercial & residential project. We work for General and Subcontractors both and we do all the trades. We charge according to the plans and scope of work and typically we charge around $250 to $650 and our normal turnaround time is 2-5 working days. We will provide you a complete breakdown of Materials and Labor with the quantities and average standard prices,

>

> I am attaching a few samples of our takeoffs. Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions.Just send me the drawings so that my estimators can review the plans then I’ll get back to you with turnaround and prices. 

>

> You can contact me at (972).212.5400 and our website is www.ezestimation.com

>

> Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

>

> Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

>

> On Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 10:15, Jacqueline Blackwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Jacqueline Blackwell

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 02/11/2021 21:02 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> > I hope you are keeping well.

>

> > EZ Estimation provides best estimation services with 98 percent accuracy and a money-back guarantee in quantities only. We have a proficient staff of cost estimators and takeoff providers with 10 years of estimation experience. We provide our services for all CSI Divisions.

>

> > We will provide you a complete breakdown of labor and material with average standard prices. We charge according to the drawings and scope of work. Normally we charge $200-$450 but that's just a ballpark, it can be less or more depending on the scope of work.

>

> > Just send us your drawing via Email/Dropbox or any other link and get a free service proposal including our fee and timeline. I am sure you'll be pleased with our work.

>

> > Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

>

> > Stay Healthy, Stay Safe.

>

> >

>

> > Louis Gower || EZ Estimation LLCPlano TX 75093 || (972).212.5400

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: YOUR DAILY PAYMENT OF $5000 IS READY
  • On: Nov. 12, 2021, 10:32 p.m.

Hello Jennifer,

In other to advice you about this whole thing, you need to stop
telling your friends about this offer of $,5,000,000 Five Million
dollars from The United Nations. Everything about this money is as
real as heaven; but your friends might mis-lead you to miss it out
because it was not them.

If we find out that you still disclosed anything about this
transaction to them we will block you from receiving the funds at free
Will. Make sure you keep this funds from third party for security
reasons.

You are a millionaire in dollars as am speaking with you right now but
you have to be secretive about it until you receive your ATM CARD with
us.

Please see attachment for your ATM CARD, it has already been uploaded
with the above sum of money $5,000,000. and will be deliver to your
house address once you comply with your details and delivery address.
Our diplomat will be on his way to your address to your ATM CARD once
you send your details as listed it bellow.

He will give you more guide line on how to make use of the card when
he deliver it. You can shop online, pay your bills and withdraw from
the card anywhere in the world.

If you wish to change your name on the card, please kindly let us know
while you send your details. You are meant to withdraw from this card
the sum of $5,000 everyday.

(1) Your full name ……
(2) Address to which you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD….
(3) Telephone ..… ..
(4) Country and City....
(5) Occupation....
(6) Age and gender....

Regards.
Paul Wood.

On 11/12/21, From United Nations <[email protected]> wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Jennifer Blackwell <[email protected]>
> Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 5:08 PM
> Subject: Re: YOUR DAILY PAYMENT OF $5000 IS READY
> To: <[email protected]>
>
>
> Hello,
> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
> apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out
> enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this
> would be structured?
>
> Jennifer Blackwell
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 03/11/2021 16:07 PM, wrote:
>> Attention: Beneficiary,
>>
>> This is to officially inform you that we have checked your fund grants
> file currently on our desk, and we have discovered that you have not
> received your payment due to your lack of cooperation and failure to
> fulfill the obligations that you are responsible for paying your grant.
> since 2018. Second, you are advised to stop dealing
>> with some unofficial bank officials as this is an illegal act and will
> need to stop if you want to receive your payment immediately.
>>
>> After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we resolved to find a
> solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your
> payment through our SWIFT ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER in Africa, Europe,
> America and Asia-Pacific etc. which is the instruction given for your total
> sum of $ 5,000,000.00 (Five Million United
>> state dollars.
>>
>> This card center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw
> your funds from an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is
> ($ 15,000) fifteen thousand US dollars in three transactions per day. So,
> if you would like to receive your funds in this manner, you are advised to
> contact us with the following information below to enable us to respond
> quickly with all the details on how to receive your card.
>>
>> (1) Your full name ……
>> (2) Address to which you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD….
>> (3) Telephone ..… ..
>> (4) Country and City....
>> (5) Occupation....
>> (6) Age and gender....
>>
>> We expect to receive your information. Therefore, you should stop all
> further communication with anyone or an office. In this regard, do not
> hesitate to contact Mr. Paul Wood, with the information below.
>>
>> Mr. Paul Wood
>> Email: [email protected]
>> Phone. : +229 65890960
>>
>> Thank you for your cooperation.
>> Greetings,
>> Ms. Susan Munesin
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: YOUR DAILY PAYMENT OF $5000 IS READY
  • On: Nov. 12, 2021, 10:34 p.m.

Hello Jennifer,

In other to advice you about this whole thing, you need to stop
telling your friends about this offer of $,5,000,000 Five Million
dollars from The United Nations. Everything about this money is as
real as heaven; but your friends might miss-lead you to miss it out
because it was not them.

If we find out that you still disclosed anything about this
transaction to them we will block you from receiving the funds at free
Will. Make sure you keep this funds from third party for security
reasons.

You are a millionaire in dollars as am speaking with you right now but
you have to be secretive about it until you receive your ATM CARD with
us.

Please see attachment for your ATM CARD, it has already been uploaded
with the above sum of money $5,000,000. and will be deliver to your
house address once you comply with your details and delivery address.
Our diplomat will be on his way to your address to your ATM CARD once
you send your details as listed it bellow.

He will give you more guide line on how to make use of the card when
he deliver it. You can shop online, pay your bills and withdraw from
the card anywhere in the world.

If you wish to change your name on the card, please kindly let us know
while you send your details. You are meant to withdraw from this card
the sum of $5,000 everyday.

(1) Your full name ……
(2) Address to which you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD….
(3) Telephone ..… ..
(4) Country and City....
(5) Occupation....
(6) Age and gender....

Regards.
Paul Wood.

On 11/12/21, From United Nations <[email protected]> wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Jennifer Blackwell <[email protected]>
> Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 5:08 PM
> Subject: Re: YOUR DAILY PAYMENT OF $5000 IS READY
> To: <[email protected]>
>
>
> Hello,
> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
> apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out
> enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this
> would be structured?
>
> Jennifer Blackwell
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 03/11/2021 16:07 PM, wrote:
>> Attention: Beneficiary,
>>
>> This is to officially inform you that we have checked your fund grants
> file currently on our desk, and we have discovered that you have not
> received your payment due to your lack of cooperation and failure to
> fulfill the obligations that you are responsible for paying your grant.
> since 2018. Second, you are advised to stop dealing
>> with some unofficial bank officials as this is an illegal act and will
> need to stop if you want to receive your payment immediately.
>>
>> After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we resolved to find a
> solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your
> payment through our SWIFT ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER in Africa, Europe,
> America and Asia-Pacific etc. which is the instruction given for your total
> sum of $ 5,000,000.00 (Five Million United
>> state dollars.
>>
>> This card center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw
> your funds from an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is
> ($ 15,000) fifteen thousand US dollars in three transactions per day. So,
> if you would like to receive your funds in this manner, you are advised to
> contact us with the following information below to enable us to respond
> quickly with all the details on how to receive your card.
>>
>> (1) Your full name ……
>> (2) Address to which you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD….
>> (3) Telephone ..… ..
>> (4) Country and City....
>> (5) Occupation....
>> (6) Age and gender....
>>
>> We expect to receive your information. Therefore, you should stop all
> further communication with anyone or an office. In this regard, do not
> hesitate to contact Mr. Paul Wood, with the information below.
>>
>> Mr. Paul Wood
>> Email: [email protected]
>> Phone. : +229 65890960
>>
>> Thank you for your cooperation.
>> Greetings,
>> Ms. Susan Munesin
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: YOUR DAILY PAYMENT OF $5000 IS READY
  • On: Nov. 12, 2021, 11:53 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jacqueline Blackwell
CEO, MNesty, LLC