The colloquy of Catherine Foster

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Catherine Foster and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: result
  • On: Jan. 6, 2018, 11:05 p.m.

see adobe

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: result
  • On: Jan. 6, 2018, 11:05 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: PM Certification Training
  • On: April 13, 2021, 2:58 p.m.

Hi Christina, Greetings from StarAgile ( PMI Authorized Training Partner)! Thank you for the email to my colleague – Emma Brown, about the PMP Certification Training. I’m John Watkins, Learning Consultant in StarAgile. I will be the Account Manager for all your training engagements. With Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Authorized Training Partners (ATP) program, you can be confident that your training content and instructors align with industry standards and credential testing. Whether you are looking for training for your Project Management Office, your department, your team, or yourself, the ATP program ensures content consistency and quality. Training Dates: April 27-30, 2021 |May 25-28, 2021Training Time: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM CSTTraining Mode: Live Instructor Led Online Class.Standard Price: 1499Offer Price: $1299 ( Limited Period offer with 100 Percent Money Back Guarantee only for April and May sessions) . CERTIFICATION Alignment: Our PMP course is accredited by PMI. We are Authorized Training Partner for this course.. PACKAGE INCLUDES: 4 Day full-time intensive PMP Training from PMI Authorized Training PartnerEndorsement from PMIExclusive access to PMI developed content35 PDUs offered – PMI Approved100 Percent Money Back Guarantee180 days of access to high-quality eLearning content designed by industry experts10+ years highly experienced trainers35 PDUs offered – PMI ApprovedCourse completion certificateEnd-of-Chapter QuizzesApplication assistance with PMP application template       Money Back GUARANTEEOur training is a Promise to you! A promise of knowledge and PMP certification. With StarAgile, you are covered before, during, and after the class. No other provider offers a guarantee that covers you as extensively as ours.We understand getting your Project Management Professional is a solid investment that you are making for your future and we value your time and investment. Our focus is to deliver the quality training and get you PMP trained and certified. This training comes absolutely free of cost for you if you fail to get certified as Project Management Professional after giving all your 3 exam attempts. We take our part of responsibility and refund your complete amount without questions asked. If you don't pass the first time, take our class again for free. Continue your full access to all course materials and custom simulators while receiving detailed test-taking advice and professional support from your PMP-certified adviser.
Most importantly, our 100% Pass Guarantee covers a full tuition refund should you not pass the PMP exam in three attempts.  K    KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:  When you have finished this course, you will learn about: Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management, and engineering economics .Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects Delivering projects on time and on budget with given resources Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements When you have finished this course, you will learn about:
pmp CERTIFICATION PMP designation upon completion of exam.​​pdu’S35 PDU's upon completion of this course. Enggagement Breaks – The course will include frequent breaks to allow time away from the screen, time to stretch your legs, and check on friends/family.Tools – Our coaches have incorporated easy-to-use websites and online collaboration tools to support their lessons.Please feel free to revert back if you need any further information on this class. I will be glad to assist you. Looking forward to hear from you. RegardsJohn WatkinsLearning Consultant  9401 Groveton Circle| #305 Owings Mills, MD 21117Phone: +929-356-2010Email id : [email protected] : 09.30 AM till 05.30 PM EST ( Monday to Friday)  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: PM Certification Training
  • On: April 13, 2021, 11:30 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dearly Beloved More Details.
  • On: April 22, 2021, 5:51 p.m.

Dear 

Cathy ,

                      May God remember you like Noah, favour you like
Moses, honor you like Mary, fight for you like the Israelite, prosper
you like Isaac, promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like
Esther, protect you like Daniel, use you like Paul, heal you like
Naaman, answer you like Elijah, anoint you like David, and keep you
safe like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. This is my prayer for you.

                 I am so glad to observe your mutual interest in this
transaction and I want you to take note that I want this fund to be
donated to churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God
and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. I am ready to give
you 30% for consultancy fee and this fund is presently deposited with
Barclay's Bank PLC,UK.

            My doctor had just warned me again to stay away from any
kind of communication because of my present condition, So I am
connecting you with my late husband attorney in UK who will assist you
for the legalization and claiming of the fund. You can contact:

     Kian Chambers & Associates
(Certified Human Resources Professional)
Office: 45 Berkeley Square
London W1J 5AP
Contact person: Michael Kian (ESQ)
          (B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A)
Mobile: (44) 8030950146
E-mail: [email protected]

              Please, I want you to get in touch with the attorney
immediately you receive my mail and follow all instructions given by
Mr. Kian because he his honest, hard working and full of credibility
to service. I hope I can still be alive to witness the successful of
the transfer. Attached below is my pictures for my identification.

              I must also make my point clear to you at this stage
that some charges/fee will be required in this project and I will be
needing your financial assistance because there is nothing I can do
because of my condition. But I promise you that you shall be
compensated in hundred ways after the fund has been transfer to you.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 4:41 PM Cathy Foster <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Cathy Foster

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/04/2021 16:41 PM,  wrote:

> Dearly Beloved.

> From:Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate

> Address: 11 Temple Drive Greenmeadows

> Subdivision 8510 Quezon City,Philippines

>

> Dearly Beloved..

>

>   I bring peace and love to you from God and our lord Jesus Christ.It

> is by the grace of God that I received Christ,Having known the truth,I

> had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God

> for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of Gods mercy and

> glory upon my life.

>

> I am Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate the wife of Mr. Abraham Fosgate from

> Philippines,My husband worked with the Central Bank Of Philippines for

> ten years before he died in the year 2012. We were married for

> twenty-seven years without a child. My Husband died after a brief

> illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both

> born again Christians.

>

> Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my

> matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was

> alive he deposited the sum of £5,200,000.00 GBP  (Five Million Two

> Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) with Barclay,s Bank PLC,UK .

>

> Presently, this money is still with the bank and the management just

> wrote me as the next of kin to come forward to sign for the release of

> this fund only know to me and my late husband or rather issue an

> authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come

> over.

>

> Unfortunately, I'm in a hospital in the Philippines where I have been

> undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my

> ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few

> months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to

> charitable organizations anywhere in the World. Because relatives and

> friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot

> live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of

> them.

>

> Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and collect the

> money from the bank .I want a person that is God fearing that will

> use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the

> word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The

> Bible made us understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I

> took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit

> this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't

> want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.

>

> I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly

> manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not

> afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going

> to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will

> fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone

> communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and

> presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them

> to know about this development.With God all things are possible.

>

> As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact

> information of my late husband attorney in Europe as he will be the

> one to assist you in laying claims for this money.

>

> Yours Sincerely,

> Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dearly Beloved More Details.
  • On: April 22, 2021, 7:02 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dearly Beloved More Details.
  • On: April 22, 2021, 9:36 p.m.

Dear Beloved,

  I receive your email with joy here in my hospital bed, please i have inform you about it so contact him email address and still call him on phone.
Kian Chambers & Associates
(Certified Human Resources Professional)
Office: 45 Berkeley Square
London W1J 5AP
Contact person: Michael Kian (ESQ)
          (B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A)
Mobile: (44) 8030950146
E-mail: [email protected]

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 7:03 PM Catherine Foster <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Catherine Foster

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/04/2021 17:51 PM,  wrote:

> Dear 

>

> Cathy ,

>

>                       May God remember you like Noah, favour you like

> Moses, honor you like Mary, fight for you like the Israelite, prosper

> you like Isaac, promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like

> Esther, protect you like Daniel, use you like Paul, heal you like

> Naaman, answer you like Elijah, anoint you like David, and keep you

> safe like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. This is my prayer for you.

>

>                  I am so glad to observe your mutual interest in this

> transaction and I want you to take note that I want this fund to be

> donated to churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God

> and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. I am ready to give

> you 30% for consultancy fee and this fund is presently deposited with

> Barclay's Bank PLC,UK.

>

>             My doctor had just warned me again to stay away from any

> kind of communication because of my present condition, So I am

> connecting you with my late husband attorney in UK who will assist you

> for the legalization and claiming of the fund. You can contact:

>

>      Kian Chambers & Associates

> (Certified Human Resources Professional)

> Office: 45 Berkeley Square

> London W1J 5AP

> Contact person: Michael Kian (ESQ)

>           (B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A)

> Mobile: (44) 8030950146

> E-mail: [email protected]

>

>               Please, I want you to get in touch with the attorney

> immediately you receive my mail and follow all instructions given by

> Mr. Kian because he his honest, hard working and full of credibility

> to service. I hope I can still be alive to witness the successful of

> the transfer. Attached below is my pictures for my identification.

>

>               I must also make my point clear to you at this stage

> that some charges/fee will be required in this project and I will be

> needing your financial assistance because there is nothing I can do

> because of my condition. But I promise you that you shall be

> compensated in hundred ways after the fund has been transfer to you.

>

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 4:41 PM Cathy Foster <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Cathy Foster

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 22/04/2021 16:41 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Dearly Beloved.

>

> > From:Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate

>

> > Address: 11 Temple Drive Greenmeadows

>

> > Subdivision 8510 Quezon City,Philippines

>

> >

>

> > Dearly Beloved..

>

> >

>

> >   I bring peace and love to you from God and our lord Jesus Christ.It

>

> > is by the grace of God that I received Christ,Having known the truth,I

>

> > had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God

>

> > for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of Gods mercy and

>

> > glory upon my life.

>

> >

>

> > I am Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate the wife of Mr. Abraham Fosgate from

>

> > Philippines,My husband worked with the Central Bank Of Philippines for

>

> > ten years before he died in the year 2012. We were married for

>

> > twenty-seven years without a child. My Husband died after a brief

>

> > illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both

>

> > born again Christians.

>

> >

>

> > Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my

>

> > matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was

>

> > alive he deposited the sum of £5,200,000.00 GBP  (Five Million Two

>

> > Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) with Barclay,s Bank PLC,UK .

>

> >

>

> > Presently, this money is still with the bank and the management just

>

> > wrote me as the next of kin to come forward to sign for the release of

>

> > this fund only know to me and my late husband or rather issue an

>

> > authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come

>

> > over.

>

> >

>

> > Unfortunately, I'm in a hospital in the Philippines where I have been

>

> > undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my

>

> > ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few

>

> > months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to

>

> > charitable organizations anywhere in the World. Because relatives and

>

> > friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot

>

> > live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of

>

> > them.

>

> >

>

> > Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and collect the

>

> > money from the bank .I want a person that is God fearing that will

>

> > use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the

>

> > word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The

>

> > Bible made us understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I

>

> > took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit

>

> > this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't

>

> > want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.

>

> >

>

> > I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly

>

> > manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not

>

> > afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going

>

> > to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will

>

> > fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone

>

> > communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and

>

> > presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them

>

> > to know about this development.With God all things are possible.

>

> >

>

> > As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact

>

> > information of my late husband attorney in Europe as he will be the

>

> > one to assist you in laying claims for this money.

>

> >

>

> > Yours Sincerely,

>

> > Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: Upcoming SAFe Agilist Certification Training
  • On: May 3, 2021, 12:40 p.m.

StarAgile: Upcoming SAFe Agilist Certification Training

 

   


Skill-up with Leading SAFe certification for better career opportunities

Key areas of competency: Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterpriseApply Lean-Agile Mindset and principlesPlan and successfully execute Program IncrementsExecute and release value through Agile Release TrainsBuild an Agile portfolio with Lean-Agile budgetingTopics Covered:Thriving in the Digital Age with Business AgilityBecoming a Lean-Agile LeaderEstablishing Team and Technical AgilityBuilding Solutions with Agile Product DeliveryExploring Lean Portfolio ManagementLeading the ChangePracticing SAFe
CLICK HERE for more details. Enroll before 08th May to block your seat. 
Call us back on 8050205233 to know more about the training.  
Training Dates: Batch 1: 08-09 May (Weekend Batch)Batch 2: 22-23 May (Weekend Batch)
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM

Register Now

www.staragile.com | Phone: 8050205233|  email: [email protected]  

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: Upcoming SAFe Agilist Certification Training
  • On: May 3, 2021, 5:45 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: Certified Scrum Master Training @ 18000/-
  • On: May 5, 2021, 1:53 p.m.

StarAgile: Certified Scrum Master Training @ 18000/-

 

   


CSM Training @ 18000 + 5 Complimentary Courses

Enroll for CSM training before 15th May & get 5 Complimentary Courses for free.Free Courses :JIRAPMI-PMPPMI-ACPDevOpsLean Six Sigma Green Belt
CLICK HERE for more details. Enroll before 15th May to avail the offer. 
Call us back on 8050205233 to know more about the training.     

Register Now

www.staragile.com | Phone: 8050205233|  email: [email protected]  

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: Certified Scrum Master Training @ 18000/-
  • On: May 5, 2021, 9:32 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: Refer & Earn
  • On: May 6, 2021, 11:40 a.m.

StarAgile: Refer & Earn

 

   

Refer your friends and get Amazon voucher worth INR 1000 for each reference.
CLICK HERE for to refer your friends. Once they complete training, Amazon voucher will be shared with you.

   

Register Now

www.staragile.com | Phone: 8050205233|  email: [email protected]  

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: Refer & Earn
  • On: May 6, 2021, 2:49 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: PMP Certification Training New Batch Starts 29th May
  • On: May 24, 2021, 12:19 p.m.

StarAgile: PMP Certification Training New Batch Starts 29th May

 

   

In every industry, great careers are the result of in-demand skills. The more skills you have that are valued by the market, the faster your career rise will be.
Join our PMP training to get practical experience on how project management works in complex projects across different industries.

Training Features:

1. Trainer:Get trained from an industry renowned trainer with 25+ years          experience.
2.Never Miss a Class:You can always switch to another batch in-case if you miss your batch.
3. Community Group: We are commuted to answer all your queries at any point of time. Exclusive access to community group to discuss your queries with the trainer.
4. Life Time Access:You can access the recordings for life time. You will have access to presentations, quizzes, mock exams for life time.
5. PMP® Application Assistance: We have prepared a step by step sample application template to make your examination process easy.

Enroll before 28th May  to get 10% early bird discount valid for the first 10 enrolments only. 
CLICK HERE for more details about the program.
Call us on 8884641166 or reply this email or to know more about the program.

Training Dates: 
Batch 1: May 29-13 June (Weekend Batch) | 7.30 PM - 11.30 PMBatch 2: 05-13 June (Weekend Batch) | 9 AM - 6 PM

Register Now

www.staragile.com | Phone: 8884641166|  email: [email protected]  

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: PMP Certification Training New Batch Starts 29th May
  • On: May 24, 2021, 1:38 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: PMP Training
  • On: July 9, 2021, 5:52 p.m.

Hi Christina Foster,                                      

Hope this finds you well, wished to check if you would be interested in achieving PMP –Project Management Professional training for your career enhancement

Key Benefits:• 4 Days of Instructor Led Live Online Classroom training
• 90 days’ access to all online live Virtual training conducted
• Comprehensive and easy to understand
• 35 Contact_Hour_Certificate
• 2000+ Practice Test Questions

We have our upcoming batch scheduled: BatchesBatch 1Batch 2WeekdayJuly 27 – 30 ’ 2021Aug 24 - 27’ 2021WeekendAug 17 -18 & 24 -25 ‘2021Aug 21 -22 & 28 -29 ‘2021
Enroll for PMP Certification Course and avail 3 Blended Learning courses as complimentary. Pick any of the below 3 courses as complimentary out of 5·        PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner ·        PMI Agile Certified Practitioner ·        Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ·        DevOps ·        JIRAWe also conduct training programs for: CAPM, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, Leading SAFe, Six Sigma and many more…

Please mention your city name while replying to this email so that we can offer better quote based on your city specific course and interest.

Thanks and Regards
Christa Gilbert | Learning ConsultantIf you no longer wish to receive e-mails from our side please reply on “Opt_Out”  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PMP Training
  • On: July 9, 2021, 10:16 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: PMP Training
  • On: July 12, 2021, 3:55 p.m.

Hi Christina Foster,                                      

Hope this finds you well, wished to check if you would be interested in achieving PMP –Project Management Professional training for your career enhancement

Key Benefits:• 4 Days of Instructor Led Live Online Classroom training
• 90 days’ access to all online live Virtual training conducted
• Comprehensive and easy to understand
• 35 Contact_Hour_Certificate
• 2000+ Practice Test Questions

We have our upcoming batch scheduled: BatchesBatch 1Batch 2WeekdayJuly 27 – 30 ’ 2021Aug 24 - 27’ 2021WeekendAug 17 -18 & 24 -25 ‘2021Aug 21 -22 & 28 -29 ‘2021
Enroll for PMP Certification Course and avail 3 Blended Learning courses as complimentary. Pick any of the below 3 courses as complimentary out of 5·        PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner ·        PMI Agile Certified Practitioner ·        Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ·        DevOps ·        JIRAWe also conduct training programs for: CAPM, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, Leading SAFe, Six Sigma and many more…

Please mention your city name while replying to this email so that we can offer better quote based on your city specific course and interest.

Thanks and Regards
Christa Gilbert | Learning ConsultantIf you no longer wish to receive e-mails from our side please reply on “Opt_Out”  

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: Attend Now & Pay Later for PMP Training
  • On: July 14, 2021, 12:08 p.m.

StarAgile: Attend Now & Pay Later for PMP Training

 

   

Attend Now & Pay Later for PMP Training
Join any of our PMP training batches and check the quality by attending first 2 sessions of 4 hours each and then decide whether to continue or not. 

Just choose a batch from the below and we'll share the training invitation with you.
Batch 1: July 17-08 Aug | 9.30 AM - 1.30 PM
Batch 2: July 24-15 Aug | 7 PM - 11.30 PM

Training Features:

1. Trainer:Get trained from an industry renowned trainer with 25+ years experience.
2.Never Miss a Class:You can always switch to another batch in-case if you miss your batch.
3. Community Group: We are commuted to answer all your queries at any point of time. Exclusive access to community group to discuss your queries with the trainer.
4. Life Time Access:You can access the recordings for life time. You will have access to presentations, quizzes, mock exams for life time.
5. PMP® Application Assistance: We have prepared a step by step sample application template to make your examination process easy.
CLICK HERE for more details about the training
Call us on 8884641166 or reply this email or to know more details.

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: Attend Now & Pay Later for PMP Training
  • On: July 14, 2021, 1:04 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: Cloud Architect Masters Program
  • On: July 16, 2021, 7:33 a.m.

StarAgile: Cloud Architect Masters Program

 

   

Become an Expert in AWS, DevOps Tools, Microsoft Azure with our Cloud Architect Masters Program

The Cloud Architect Masters program is designed to make you an expert in DevOps & Cloud. This program includes the following courses. 
Fundamentals of Cloud Computing:

Get
to know the basics of cloud computing like what is cloud computing, cloud computing-technologies, cloud services, cloud virtualization etc.

DevOps Tools Training: Learn the popular DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc. Understand the concepts practically with hands-on assignments. 

AWS Solutions Architect Training:This training helps you master all the concepts in AWS. With AWS training, 
you will be able to effectively architect and deploy secure and robust applications using AWS. 
This AWS Training will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam SAA-C02.

Microsoft Azure Training: Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure, build application infrastructure, host web applications on the Azure platform.

Enroll before 25th July  to get 20% early bird discount.
CLICK HERE for more details about the program.

For more details about the training, kindly reach us on 8884641166

Register Now

www.staragile.com | Phone: 8884641166|  email: [email protected]  

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: Cloud Architect Masters Program
  • On: July 16, 2021, 9:18 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: PMP Certification Course
  • On: July 16, 2021, 3:28 p.m.

Hi Christina Foster,                                      

Hope this finds you well, wished to check if you would be interested in achieving PMP –Project Management Professional training for your career enhancement

Key Benefits:• 4 Days of Instructor Led Live Online Classroom training
• 90 days’ access to all online live Virtual training conducted
• Comprehensive and easy to understand
• 35 Contact_Hour_Certificate
• 2000+ Practice Test Questions

We have our upcoming batch scheduled: BatchesBatch 1Batch 2WeekdayJuly 27 – 30 ’ 2021Aug 24 - 27’ 2021Weekend-Aug 21 -22 & 28 -29 ‘2021
We also conduct training programs for: CAPM, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, Leading SAFe, Six Sigma and many more…

Please mention your city name while replying to this email so that we can offer better quote based on your city specific course and interest.

Thanks and Regards
Christa Gilbert | Learning ConsultantIf you no longer wish to receive e-mails from our side please reply on “Opt_Out”  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PMP Certification Course
  • On: July 17, 2021, 1:21 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: StarAgile: Lean Six Sigma Festive Offer| Best Price Guaranted
  • On: Sept. 14, 2021, 1:19 p.m.

StarAgile: Lean Six Sigma Festive Offer| Best Price Guaranted

 

Our Lean Six Sigma Masters training program is a structured 9-week online learning experience with theoretical and practical hands-on activities.
In addition to the structured training program, our team will help you succeed with:Dedicated community group to clarify your doubts.Guidance and feedback on your assignments.Get PMP & ACP courses as bonus.Course content aligned with ASQ & IASSC
Best Pricing Guaranted for [Green Belt + Black Belt + Minitab]  For more details click here:  Green Belt |  Black BeltFor Course Content: Click here
Weekend Green Belt Training (Sat-Sun):

Sep 18-19-25-26-02-03-09-10 Oct (9:30 AM to 1:30 PM) Weekend Black Belt Training (Sat-Sun):  Oct 16-17-23-24-30-31-06-07-13 Nov (9:30 AM to 1:30 PM) Hurry up! Only 4 seats available. Use our Festival Month Deal to earmark a portion for your Career. For more details, call us at +91-8147354864

   

Website: www.staragile.com | Phone: +91  8147354864 | [email protected]taragile.com   

 

This email was sent by [email protected] to [email protected]
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile

StarAgile | No. 549, 2nd Floor, 14th Main Rd,Banglore,Karnataka,India,560102,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: StarAgile: Lean Six Sigma Festive Offer| Best Price Guaranted
  • On: Sept. 15, 2021, 12:16 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Catherine Foster
CEO, MNesty, LLC