The colloquy of Daniel Bradley

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Daniel Bradley and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Needed..
  • On: April 26, 2017, 10:15 a.m.

From the Deck of International
Relation Access Bank plc
12 Adele Odeku, Ikoyi
Lagos-Nigeria

Date: April 18th 2017.

Very Urgent Attention,

Please permit me to introduce my humble self to you, I'm Mr. Tony Chimdeke,
I am the Manager of International Relation with Access Bank of Nigeria
Limited, I'm 48yrs old, and I got your email address on the America
Chambers of Commerce, And my confidence reposed on you. I hope you read
this message Carefully and reply me immediately. Although we have not met
before, but I Suggest that this transaction will bring us together.

A renowned estate developer and one of the richest woman in Hong Kong, Late
Mrs. Nina Wang, had an investment portfolio for a period of 2 years which
had a significant growth during this period. Prior to the maturity of the
said deposit, Sadly, Mrs. Nina Wang died of cancer in April 2007 and upon
maturity, a routine notification was sent to her forwarding address but
without responses. Another reminder was sent from my desk and I discovered
that the fund was deposited by her without informing members of her
immediate family, as this is peculiar to high profiled individuals as a
safety precaution. No next of kin was declared in her official papers
including the paper work of her bank deposit, she had confided in me that
no one except me knew of her deposit as the funds was part of profits from
a Gemstone sale in the Dubai.

This transaction is very easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free, I'm the
Manager for International Relations with Access Bank of Nigeria Limited,
and the Management and Board Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to
provide to them the Relation or next of Kin to late Mrs. Nina Wang, of
which I told them that I am still searching the next of kin to the
deceased. Finally, if you are interested with this transaction, I will
front you To the bank as the only next of kin to late Mrs. Nina Wang, and
the bank will know that you are the only right person to inherit Late
Mrs.Wang Funds and properties.

If you agree with me, I will Present you to my bank as the rightful
person/next of kin to Late Mrs. Nina Wang, and all Mrs.Nina Wang,
Properties and his Money US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars
will be transferred into Your Own Account as Mrs. Nina Wang, next of kin.,
if you are interested, Just email me on my direct, private and secured
Email Address ([email protected]) if you are interested, late
Mrs.Wang, Funds will be credited Into your Account and all his Properties
will be released to you either Through Courier Services or the Bank will
Cargo all his properties to You in any were you want it. So reply me
immediately and let me know What you say, feel free to ask any questions.
We will share Late Mrs. Nina Wang, Funds 50-50; you will take 50% of the
US$9.2M. Which is? US$4.600, 000.00 Four Million Six Hundred Thousand
Dollars, while the Balance of the same amount will be mine.

I will be waiting for your Immediate response,

Thanks and have a nice day.
Friendly Regards
Mr.Tony Chimdeke
N/B: Please reply to my personal mailbox:([email protected])

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Your Urgent Attention Is Needed..
  • On: April 26, 2017, 10:15 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: LEGALIZATION OF DONATION FUNDS
  • On: Nov. 11, 2018, 8:50 p.m.

BRADLEY GREGORY SOLICITORS Address:95 Oxford Road Uxbridge UB8 1LU, England. PARTNER MANAGING BRADLEY GREGORY & ASSOCIATES LONDON - UK. Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Saturday 9:00AM-2:00PM. Evening Appointments Available. Attention: David Bradley, You are welcome to Bradley Gregory solicitors, the legal practitioner to assist you in processing your donation funds. Attached is the message from your benefactor Mikhail Fridman. Please feel free to ask me any question regarding how to claim your donation funds. Yours in Service, Bradley Gregory, Esq PRINCIPAL PARTNERS:Erskine Walsh Esq, Jackson Brooks, Ms Helen Marvey Esq, Mrs. Linda Smith Esq.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: LEGALIZATION OF DONATION FUNDS
  • On: Nov. 11, 2018, 10:32 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: LEGALIZATION OF DONATION FUNDS
  • On: Nov. 12, 2018, 1:56 a.m.

BRADLEY GREGORY SOLICITORS Address:95 Oxford Road Uxbridge UB8 1LU, England. PARTNER MANAGING BRADLEY GREGORY & ASSOCIATES LONDON - UK. Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Saturday 9:00AM-2:00PM. Evening Appointments Available. Attention Daniel Bradley I am wondering if you read the attached email from your benefactor, that explains it all. Yours in Service, Bradley Gregory, Esq PRINCIPAL PARTNERS:Erskine Walsh Esq, Jackson Brooks, Ms Helen Marvey Esq, Mrs. Linda Smith Esq.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: LEGALIZATION OF DONATION FUNDS
  • On: Nov. 12, 2018, 6:10 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 7:59 p.m.

What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

David Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

> Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

> -David

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 8:05 p.m.

  DAVID! 

DAVID!

DAVID!

DAVID!

DAVID!

DAVID!

DAVID!

DAVID! 
WHERE ARE YOU??? We MUST DO THE NEEDFUL MMOST QUICK!!!!  
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:59, David Gribble <[email protected]> wrote:
What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

David Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

> Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

> -David

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 10:43 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 10:53 p.m.

You want flesh? I will pay you in the flesh of the INFIDELS!!!! 
Would this be most acc3eptable?
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 16:44, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Daniel Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/08/2020 19:59 PM,  wrote:

> What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?

> On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

>

>

> David Bradley

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

>

> > Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

>

> > -David

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 2, 2020, 10:29 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 2, 2020, 2:12 p.m.

Your colleagues are weak, you are strong. Put them in their place with a righteous backhand and resign their worthless careers to OBLIVION! YOU ARE A GOD DANIEL - IT'S TIME TO LIVE LIKE ONE!!!
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 04:30, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Daniel Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/08/2020 22:53 PM,  wrote:

> You want flesh? I will pay you in the flesh of the INFIDELS!!!! 

> Would this be most acc3eptable?

> On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 16:44, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Daniel Bradley

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/08/2020 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> > What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?

>

> > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > David Bradley

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

>

> >

>

> > > -David

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 2, 2020, 4:27 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 2, 2020, 5:47 p.m.

NO! I have no details online! You are a fool for asking!!! Further questions like this shall result in a prompt termination of our communications!!!
Now please GO DO THE NEEDFUL DANIEL - GO DO THE NEEDFUL POST-HASTE!!!
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 10:28, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Daniel Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 02/08/2020 14:12 PM,  wrote:

> Your colleagues are weak, you are strong. Put them in their place with a righteous backhand and resign their worthless careers to OBLIVION! YOU ARE A GOD DANIEL - IT'S TIME TO LIVE LIKE ONE!!!

> On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 04:30, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Daniel Bradley

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/08/2020 22:53 PM,  wrote:

>

> > You want flesh? I will pay you in the flesh of the INFIDELS!!!! 

>

> > Would this be most acc3eptable?

>

> > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 16:44, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Daniel Bradley

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/08/2020 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?

>

> >

>

> > > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > David Bradley

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -David

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 3, 2020, 7:39 p.m.

I AM GROWING IMPATIENT DANIEL!!!!!!
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 11:47, David Gribble <[email protected]> wrote:
NO! I have no details online! You are a fool for asking!!! Further questions like this shall result in a prompt termination of our communications!!!
Now please GO DO THE NEEDFUL DANIEL - GO DO THE NEEDFUL POST-HASTE!!!
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 10:28, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Daniel Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 02/08/2020 14:12 PM,  wrote:

> Your colleagues are weak, you are strong. Put them in their place with a righteous backhand and resign their worthless careers to OBLIVION! YOU ARE A GOD DANIEL - IT'S TIME TO LIVE LIKE ONE!!!

> On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 04:30, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Daniel Bradley

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/08/2020 22:53 PM,  wrote:

>

> > You want flesh? I will pay you in the flesh of the INFIDELS!!!! 

>

> > Would this be most acc3eptable?

>

> > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 16:44, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Daniel Bradley

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/08/2020 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?

>

> >

>

> > > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > David Bradley

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -David

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: This is an incredible offer
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 12:49 p.m.

THAT"S IT DANIEL, THE OFFER IS OFF THE TABLE! YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 13:39, David Gribble <[email protected]> wrote:
I AM GROWING IMPATIENT DANIEL!!!!!!
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 11:47, David Gribble <[email protected]> wrote:
NO! I have no details online! You are a fool for asking!!! Further questions like this shall result in a prompt termination of our communications!!!
Now please GO DO THE NEEDFUL DANIEL - GO DO THE NEEDFUL POST-HASTE!!!
On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 10:28, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Daniel Bradley

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 02/08/2020 14:12 PM,  wrote:

> Your colleagues are weak, you are strong. Put them in their place with a righteous backhand and resign their worthless careers to OBLIVION! YOU ARE A GOD DANIEL - IT'S TIME TO LIVE LIKE ONE!!!

> On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 04:30, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Daniel Bradley

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 01/08/2020 22:53 PM,  wrote:

>

> > You want flesh? I will pay you in the flesh of the INFIDELS!!!! 

>

> > Would this be most acc3eptable?

>

> > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 16:44, Daniel Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Daniel Bradley

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 01/08/2020 19:59 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > What if I throw in some endangered species pelts? Does that sweeten the deal at all?

>

> >

>

> > > On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 13:56, David Bradley <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > David Bradley

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 01/08/2020 19:54 PM, David Gribble wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Dear sir - I have a maximum benefit offer of great financial concerns. Please contact me immediately!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -David

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Guten Abend meine Schone!!!Sex mit zwei Madchen
  • On: Sept. 8, 2020, 9:55 p.m.

Check out my presentation=0Ahttps://attachment.thewomp.com/downloads/#EM_J5=
257VzlEJJjyGqOE6R=0APassword for archive: 1311=0A=0AHello,
>I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehen=
sions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Wou=
ld you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be struc=
tured?
>
>Deanna Bradley
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 07/09/2020 20:39 PM, wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Magst du Sex mit zwei Madchen gleichzeitig????
>> Mein bester Freund und ich
>> suchen einen Mann, der uns Gesellschaft leistet!
>> Mochten Sie unser Bett besuchen???
>> Wir werden auf eine Antwort warten..
>> Hier ist unsere private Fotogalerie---klicken
>> Ottile_99
>> =C2=A0
>> =C2=A0
>> =C2=A0
>> =C2=A0
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: Guten Abend meine Schone!!!Sex mit zwei Madchen
  • On: Sept. 9, 2020, 9:08 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Daniel Bradley
CEO, MNesty, LLC