The colloquy of David Thompson

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called David Thompson and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Position
  • On: Nov. 16, 2018, 10:55 p.m.

Dear Concern. This is Ricardo Christian and I work as a HR Manager at anagency named FIX, LLC. We now have vacancy for Part-time client assistant.So we are looking. After reviewing your profile we found it quiteimpressive and would offer you to be a part of friendly group. So, I amgoing to explain you all about Part-time assistant. We want you to maintainthe best quality of the work you will be doing as a Personal VIPAssistant.Below mentioned are your job responsibilities while you will beworking with us: - preparing, arranging and inquiring - Research forprojects as needed using the Internet ex: – Find top 3 money managersthat have written books with contact phone numbers and addresses - assistwith corporate gifting includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating andpurchasing, wrapping and delivering as including ideas, purchasing anddelivering as needed - Arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests includesideas scheduling and communication and follow-up as needed You will beworking for 5 days a week on regular tasks, mostly from home, you earn2,750 as your monthly salary, $33K/Year, bonuses from clients and paid Onemonth probation period. In order for you to get this oppertunity you needto work approximately 3-4 hours a day.Mostly flexible schedule but youshould always be available to receive phonecalls from project managerbetween 9AM to 5PM your time and check email regularly for new projects.For you to fill this position you need to be at least 18 years old. Weprefer you to be experienced in office equipment operation. We can provideunprecedented career for efficient emplyess, as a matter of fact a lot ofour Senior Managers have begun from the position that you are offered. Youare required to reply to this letter, expressing your interest in theposition that is being offered, and we will get get in touch with youshortly for a brief conversation. We expect you to be ready to work ASAP.Other than that please disregard this notification if you are not lookingfor a job to start shortly. Thank you and have a wonderful day

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Position
  • On: Nov. 17, 2018, 3:06 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: March 28, 2019, 2:32 p.m.

Good Morning My Dear Friend,
How are you doing today together with your family?

I am contacting you this Morning to knew what is going on and also to
remind you that my Agent is still at the Airport with your Consignment Box,
Please if you want him to get your fund delivered this Weekend you have to
get back to me on what is going on regarding the needed fee that has been
delaying the delivering of your fund,

My dear, we need to get this delivering done this week, so tell me what is
going on PLEASE????

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: March 28, 2019, 9:45 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: March 29, 2019, 6:55 a.m.

What example did you mean? I have already told you that my Agent is at the
Airport waiting for the needed fee to Obtain your fund Yellow Paper that
will allow him proceed on the delivering of your Consignment Box,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: March 29, 2019, 7:28 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: April 1, 2019, 9:05 a.m.

Good Morning My Dear And Happy New Month.
I am sending you this email this morning because my Agent will be sent back
today being 1st of April if the fee is not paid today so my dear if you
don't want such incident to happen you have to send my Agent the needed fee
so he will deliver your fund to your address,

Do not blame on me if the airport send your fund and my Agent back because
i did tried my best on your fund issues but i don't know why you are not
complying with what you are requested to do,

Please My Dear, You have to get back to me as soon as possible because
things is about to go WRONG!

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: April 1, 2019, 9:06 a.m.

Good Morning My Dear And Happy New Month.
I am sending you this email this morning because my Agent will be sent back
today being 1st of April if the fee is not paid today so my dear if you
don't want such incident to happen you have to send my Agent the needed fee
so he will deliver your fund to your address,

Do not blame on me if the airport send your fund and my Agent back because
i did tried my best on your fund issues but i don't know why you are not
complying with what you are requested to do,

Please My Dear, You have to get back to me as soon as possible because
things is about to go WRONG!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: April 1, 2019, 10:17 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: April 1, 2019, 11:46 a.m.

My Dear your names was brought to the White House as one of the victim's
and we are giving out this fund to everyone's that is a victim

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: ATTENTION MY DEAR! From The Office Of Mrs.Melania Trump
  • On: April 1, 2019, 7:23 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
  • On: July 23, 2019, 2:06 a.m.

Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM

Good day to you !

Our company is a professional peptide supplier, and had lots of customers worldwide.
We also published many articles, recently, I collected two articles published by my clients, for your reference, as follows.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0189513
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0264410X16000839?via=sd
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/smll.201703207

If you are interested in, welcome to contact me any time.
Thanks for your valuable time.

Best Regards,
Rita Guan
DGpeptides Co.,Ltd.
Address: FeiJiaTang Road 588, Downtown, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province, China.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
  • On: July 23, 2019, 11:30 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: 回复: Re: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
  • On: July 25, 2019, 5:25 a.m.

Dear David

Nice to receive your reply!

I would like to introduce our company and products, hope that we may build business cooperation in the future.
We are specializing in Peptide Synthesis,Peptide APIs,Peptide Modification,Peptide Libraries,Peptide Arrays,Protein expression and Antibody preparation.

1 ) ordinary linear peptide chain length to 189 amino acids , milligram to gram scale , up to 99% purity
2 ) Simple modified peptides : free N-terminal acetylation, amidation end
3 ) Complex modified peptide : lipopeptide phosphopeptide (Ser, Thr, Tyr), cyclic peptide ( lactam ring , disulfide ring ) , a fluorescent labeled peptide (FAM, FITC), biotin-labeled peptide (BIOTIN), complex antigens peptide (MAP) ,Isotope Labeling etc.
4 ) protein crosslinking : KLH, BSA, OVA
5 ) special amino acid peptide : D -amino acids and a variety of amino acid derivatives
6 ) purity range: crude peptide : >70% , > 80% , > 90% , > 95% , > 98% , > 99%

We have clients from all over the world.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Rita Guan

Address: FeiJiaTang Road 588, Downtown, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province, China.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 回复: Re: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
  • On: July 25, 2019, 7:43 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: 回复: Re: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
  • On: July 25, 2019, 9:05 a.m.

Dear David

Pls refer to our company website http://www.dgpeptides.com/en/

Could you pls tell me what is your company business and send me website as well?
thank you

Best regards,
Rita Guan

Address: FeiJiaTang Road 588, Downtown, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province, China.
Mobile/Wechat/WhatsApp:+86-13067945093
Tel:+86-027-82288805
QQ:2937414924
E-mail::[email protected]
Website:www.dgpeptides.com/en/


发件人: David Thompson
发送时间: 2019-07-25 15:44
收件人: [email protected]
主题: Re:回复: Re: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 回复: Re: Dear ,Dwayne Thompson DVM
  • On: July 25, 2019, 6:23 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 9, 2021, 4:23 a.m.

Dear Dana Thompson

Hope you are doing well.
This is about the collagen peptides
Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
We can discuss the further details over the chat if you want to because that can be a bit fast way to communicate.
I have attached some Images Of the product you can check .

WhatsApp : +17868665749
WeChat : zeeshanali3811
Skype : [email protected]

Thank you.
Regards,
Zeeshan Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 5:58 PM
To: Zeeshan Ali <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Dana Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/04/2021 12:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> Hi Luther,
>
> Hope you=E2=80=99re having a great day
>
> This is Zeeshan working as an Overseas Marketing Manager of Lanli
> Biotechnology.
>
> We have achieved quality authentication which ensures a reliable
> quality=
>
> control and efficient management.
>
> Our Main Product Categories:
>
> - Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> - Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> - Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
>
> Please Let me know with the following Requirements:-
>
> - Which product & specs are you looking for?
> - What is your Requirement Capability of this Product per month?
>
> We are actively looking for partners and distributors of our products
> worldwide for which we can offer ultimate quality, support and backup.
>
> Regards,
>
> Zeeshan | Overseas Marketing Manager
>
> TEL & WhatsApp: +1-7868665749
> Wechat: zeeshanali3811
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Note: This email is originated with the intent to facilitate Buyers
> and Suppliers in connecting with each other. Buyers and Suppliers must
> use t= he due diligence before entering into any business transaction.
> TradeKey.co= m will not be responsible for any losses/damages occurred
> directly/indirec= tly to Buyers/Suppliers resulting from any
> transaction entered in consequenc= e of this introductory email.
>
> http://marketing.tradekey.com/unsubscribe.php?M=3D220008421&C=3D714152
> fa=
> c568d5f532c0482a6dda35f3&L=3D8591&N=3D8481
>
> .

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 9, 2021, 11:40 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 12, 2021, 3:25 a.m.

Dear David.

Hope you are doing well.
This is our company's website where you can find all the details =
(http://lanlicollagen.com/en/page/html/company.php).
You can ask for the further details on

WhatsApp : +17868665749
Skype : billyhunt3811
WeChat : zeeshanali3811

Thank you.
Regards,
Zeeshan Ali.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 4:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details =
online I could look at?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/04/2021 04:23 AM, wrote:
> Dear Dana Thompson
>=20
> Hope you are doing well.
> This is about the collagen peptides
> Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder=20
> / Granule Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule We can discuss the =

> further details over the chat if you want to because that can be a bit =
fast way to communicate.
> I have attached some Images Of the product you can check .
>=20
> WhatsApp : +17868665749
> WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> Skype : [email protected]
> =20
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> Zeeshan Ali
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dana Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 5:58 PM
> To: Zeeshan Ali <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
>=20
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about =
your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble =
https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
>=20
> Dana Thompson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 08/04/2021 12:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> > Hi Luther,
> >=20
> > Hope you=3DE2=3D80=3D99re having a great day
> >=20
> > This is Zeeshan working as an Overseas Marketing Manager of Lanli=20
> > Biotechnology.
> >=20
> > We have achieved quality authentication which ensures a reliable=20
> > quality=3D
> >=20
> > control and efficient management.
> >=20
> > Our Main Product Categories:
> >=20
> > - Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > - Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > - Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> >=20
> > Please Let me know with the following Requirements:-
> >=20
> > - Which product & specs are you looking for?
> > - What is your Requirement Capability of this Product per month?
> >=20
> > We are actively looking for partners and distributors of our=20
> > products worldwide for which we can offer ultimate quality, support =
and backup.
> >=20
> > Regards,
> >=20
> > Zeeshan | Overseas Marketing Manager
> >=20
> > TEL & WhatsApp: +1-7868665749
> > Wechat: zeeshanali3811
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Note: This email is originated with the intent to facilitate Buyers=20
> > and Suppliers in connecting with each other. Buyers and Suppliers=20
> > must use t=3D he due diligence before entering into any business =
transaction.
> > TradeKey.co=3D m will not be responsible for any losses/damages=20
> > occurred directly/indirec=3D tly to Buyers/Suppliers resulting from=20
> > any transaction entered in consequenc=3D e of this introductory =
email.
> >=20
> > =
http://marketing.tradekey.com/unsubscribe.php?M=3D3D220008421&C=3D3D7141
> > 52
> > fa=3D
> > c568d5f532c0482a6dda35f3&L=3D3D8591&N=3D3D8481
> >=20
> > .
>=20
>=20

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 12, 2021, 10:05 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 13, 2021, 4:51 a.m.

Hello Mr. Thompson,

Hope you are doing well.
We are located in china.
Can we further discuss the detailing over WhatsApp.

WhatsApp: +17868665749
WeChat : zeeshanali3811

Thank you=20
Regards,
Zeeshan Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 3:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more =
about your offer?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 12/04/2021 03:25 AM, wrote:
> Dear David.
>=20
> Hope you are doing well.
> This is our company's website where you can find all the details =3D=20
> (http://lanlicollagen.com/en/page/html/company.php).
> You can ask for the further details on
>=20
> WhatsApp : +17868665749
> Skype : billyhunt3811
> WeChat : zeeshanali3811
>=20
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> Zeeshan Ali.=3D20
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=3D20
> Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 4:41 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
>=20
> Hello,
> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details =

> =3D online I could look at?
>=20
> David Thompson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 09/04/2021 04:23 AM, wrote:
> > Dear Dana Thompson
> >=3D20
> > Hope you are doing well.
> > This is about the collagen peptides
> > Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule Bovine Collagen Peptide=20
> >Powder=3D20 / Granule Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule We =
can=20
> >discuss the =3D
>=20
> > further details over the chat if you want to because that can be a=20
> > bit =3D
> fast way to communicate.
> > I have attached some Images Of the product you can check .
> >=3D20
> > WhatsApp : +17868665749
> > WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> > Skype : [email protected]
> > =3D20
> > Thank you.
> > Regards,
> > Zeeshan Ali
> >=3D20
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Dana Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
> > Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 5:58 PM
> > To: Zeeshan Ali <[email protected]>
> > Subject: Re: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
> >=3D20
> > Hello,
> > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail=20
> >about =3D
> your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble =3D=20
> https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
> >=3D20
> > Dana Thompson
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >=3D20
> > On 08/04/2021 12:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> > > Hi Luther,
> > >=3D20
> > > Hope you=3D3DE2=3D3D80=3D3D99re having a great day
> > >=3D20
> > > This is Zeeshan working as an Overseas Marketing Manager of =20
> > >Lanli=3D20 Biotechnology.
> > >=3D20
> > > We have achieved quality authentication which ensures a=20
> > >reliable=3D20 quality=3D3D
> > >=3D20
> > > control and efficient management.
> > >=3D20
> > > Our Main Product Categories:
> > >=3D20
> > > - Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > - Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > - Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > >=3D20
> > > Please Let me know with the following Requirements:-
> > >=3D20
> > > - Which product & specs are you looking for?
> > > - What is your Requirement Capability of this Product per month?
> > >=3D20
> > > We are actively looking for partners and distributors of our=3D20 =

> > >products worldwide for which we can offer ultimate quality, support =

> > >=3D
> and backup.
> > >=3D20
> > > Regards,
> > >=3D20
> > > Zeeshan | Overseas Marketing Manager
> > >=3D20
> > > TEL & WhatsApp: +1-7868665749
> > > Wechat: zeeshanali3811
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > > Note: This email is originated with the intent to facilitate=20
> > >Buyers=3D20 and Suppliers in connecting with each other. Buyers =
and=20
> > >Suppliers=3D20 must use t=3D3D he due diligence before entering =
into=20
> > >any business =3D
> transaction.
> > > TradeKey.co=3D3D m will not be responsible for any =
losses/damages=3D20=20
> > > occurred directly/indirec=3D3D tly to Buyers/Suppliers resulting=20
> > > from=3D20 any transaction entered in consequenc=3D3D e of this=20
> > > introductory =3D
> email.
> > >=3D20
> > > =3D
> =
http://marketing.tradekey.com/unsubscribe.php?M=3D3D3D220008421&C=3D3D3D7=
1
> 41
> > > 52
> > > fa=3D3D
> > > c568d5f532c0482a6dda35f3&L=3D3D3D8591&N=3D3D3D8481
> > >=3D20
> > > .
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> .

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 13, 2021, 5:19 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 13, 2021, 5:43 a.m.

Hello dear

Can you please provide me your WhatsApp or skype ID so that can be the =
better way of fast communication

Regards,
Zeeshan

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:20 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it =
looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 13/04/2021 04:51 AM, wrote:
> Hello Mr. Thompson,
>=20
> Hope you are doing well.
> We are located in china.
> Can we further discuss the detailing over WhatsApp.
>=20
> WhatsApp: +17868665749
> WeChat : zeeshanali3811
>=20
> Thank you=3D20
> Regards,
> Zeeshan Ali
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=3D20
> Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 3:06 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
>=20
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more=20
> =3D about your offer?
>=20
> David Thompson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 12/04/2021 03:25 AM, wrote:
> > Dear David.
> >=3D20
> > Hope you are doing well.
> > This is our company's website where you can find all the details=20
> >=3D3D=3D20 (http://lanlicollagen.com/en/page/html/company.php).
> > You can ask for the further details on
> >=3D20
> > WhatsApp : +17868665749
> > Skype : billyhunt3811
> > WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> >=3D20
> > Thank you.
> > Regards,
> > Zeeshan Ali.=3D3D20
> >=3D20
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=3D3D20
> > Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 4:41 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: Re: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
> >=3D20
> > Hello,
> > That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any=20
> >details =3D
>=20
> > =3D3D online I could look at?
> >=3D20
> > David Thompson
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >=3D20
> > On 09/04/2021 04:23 AM, wrote:
> > > Dear Dana Thompson
> > >=3D3D20
> > > Hope you are doing well.
> > > This is about the collagen peptides Fish Collagen Peptide Powder=20
> > >/ Granule Bovine Collagen Peptide=3D20
> > >Powder=3D3D20 / Granule Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule =
We=20
> > >=3D
> can=3D20
> > >discuss the =3D3D
> >=3D20
> > > further details over the chat if you want to because that can be=20
> > > a=3D20 bit =3D3D
> > fast way to communicate.
> > > I have attached some Images Of the product you can check .
> > >=3D3D20
> > > WhatsApp : +17868665749
> > > WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> > > Skype : [email protected]
> > > =3D3D20
> > > Thank you.
> > > Regards,
> > > Zeeshan Ali
> > >=3D3D20
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: Dana Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
> > > Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 5:58 PM
> > > To: Zeeshan Ali <[email protected]>
> > > Subject: Re: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
> > >=3D3D20
> > > Hello,
> > > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more=20
> > >detail=3D20 about =3D3D
> > your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble=20
> > =3D3D=3D20 https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
> > >=3D3D20
> > > Dana Thompson
> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> > >=3D3D20
> > > On 08/04/2021 12:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> > > > Hi Luther,
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Hope you=3D3D3DE2=3D3D3D80=3D3D3D99re having a great day
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > This is Zeeshan working as an Overseas Marketing Manager of =
=3D20
> > > >Lanli=3D3D20 Biotechnology.
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > We have achieved quality authentication which ensures a=3D20
> > > >reliable=3D3D20 quality=3D3D3D
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > control and efficient management.
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Our Main Product Categories:
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > - Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > > - Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > > - Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Please Let me know with the following Requirements:-
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > - Which product & specs are you looking for?
> > > > - What is your Requirement Capability of this Product per month?
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > We are actively looking for partners and distributors of=20
> > > >our=3D3D20 =3D
>=20
> > > >products worldwide for which we can offer ultimate quality,=20
> > > >support =3D
>=20
> > > >=3D3D
> > and backup.
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Regards,
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Zeeshan | Overseas Marketing Manager
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > TEL & WhatsApp: +1-7868665749
> > > > Wechat: zeeshanali3811
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Note: This email is originated with the intent to =
facilitate=3D20
> > > >Buyers=3D3D20 and Suppliers in connecting with each other. =
Buyers=20
> > > >=3D
> and=3D20
> > > >Suppliers=3D3D20 must use t=3D3D3D he due diligence before =
entering=20
> > > >=3D
> into=3D20
> > > >any business =3D3D
> > transaction.
> > > > TradeKey.co=3D3D3D m will not be responsible for any =3D
> losses/damages=3D3D20=3D20
> > > > occurred directly/indirec=3D3D3D tly to Buyers/Suppliers=20
> > > > resulting=3D20
> > > > from=3D3D20 any transaction entered in consequenc=3D3D3D e of=20
> > > > this=3D20 introductory =3D3D
> > email.
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > =3D3D
> > =3D
> =
http://marketing.tradekey.com/unsubscribe.php?M=3D3D3D3D220008421&C=3D3D3=
D
> 3D7=3D
> 1
> > 41
> > > > 52
> > > > fa=3D3D3D
> > > > c568d5f532c0482a6dda35f3&L=3D3D3D3D8591&N=3D3D3D3D8481
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > .
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> > .
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> .

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 13, 2021, 11:47 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
  • On: April 13, 2021, 11:58 a.m.

Dear David,

These are some images please check.

Thank you.

Regards,
Zeeshan Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 4:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 13/04/2021 05:43 AM, wrote:
> Hello dear
>
> Can you please provide me your WhatsApp or skype ID so that can be
> the = better way of fast communication
>
> Regards,
> Zeeshan
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=20
> Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:20 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what
> it = looks like.
>
> David Thompson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 13/04/2021 04:51 AM, wrote:
> > Hello Mr. Thompson,
> >=20
> > Hope you are doing well.
> > We are located in china.
> > Can we further discuss the detailing over WhatsApp.
> >=20
> > WhatsApp: +17868665749
> > WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> >=20
> > Thank you=3D20
> > Regards,
> > Zeeshan Ali
> >=20
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=3D20
> > Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 3:06 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: Re: RE: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
> >=20
> > Hey there,
> > Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
> >more=20 =3D about your offer?
> >=20
> > David Thompson
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >=20
> > On 12/04/2021 03:25 AM, wrote:
> > > Dear David.
> > >=3D20
> > > Hope you are doing well.
> > > This is our company's website where you can find all the
> > >details=20
> > >=3D3D=3D20 (http://lanlicollagen.com/en/page/html/company.php).
> > > You can ask for the further details on
> > >=3D20
> > > WhatsApp : +17868665749
> > > Skype : billyhunt3811
> > > WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> > >=3D20
> > > Thank you.
> > > Regards,
> > > Zeeshan Ali.=3D3D20
> > >=3D20
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: David Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]=3D3D20
> > > Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 4:41 PM
> > > To: [email protected]
> > > Subject: Re: RE: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
> > >=3D20
> > > Hello,
> > > That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any=20
> > >details =3D
> >=20
> > > =3D3D online I could look at?
> > >=3D20
> > > David Thompson
> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> > >=3D20
> > > On 09/04/2021 04:23 AM, wrote:
> > > > Dear Dana Thompson
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Hope you are doing well.
> > > > This is about the collagen peptides Fish Collagen Peptide
> > > >Powder=20 / Granule Bovine Collagen Peptide=3D20
> > > >Powder=3D3D20 / Granule Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder /
> > > >Granule =
> We=20
> > > >=3D
> > can=3D20
> > > >discuss the =3D3D
> > >=3D20
> > > > further details over the chat if you want to because that can
> > > > be=20
> > > > a=3D20 bit =3D3D
> > > fast way to communicate.
> > > > I have attached some Images Of the product you can check .
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > WhatsApp : +17868665749
> > > > WeChat : zeeshanali3811
> > > > Skype : [email protected]
> > > > =3D3D20
> > > > Thank you.
> > > > Regards,
> > > > Zeeshan Ali
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > -----Original Message-----
> > > > From: Dana Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
> > > > Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 5:58 PM
> > > > To: Zeeshan Ali <[email protected]>
> > > > Subject: Re: Luther | Lanli Biotechnology | China
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Hello,
> > > > That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more=20
> > > >detail=3D20 about =3D3D
> > > your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble=20
> > > =3D3D=3D20 https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > Dana Thompson
> > > > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > > On 08/04/2021 12:57 PM, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> > > > > Hi Luther,
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > Hope you=3D3D3DE2=3D3D3D80=3D3D3D99re having a great day
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > This is Zeeshan working as an Overseas Marketing Manager of =
> =3D20
> > > > >Lanli=3D3D20 Biotechnology.
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > We have achieved quality authentication which ensures a=3D20
> > > > >reliable=3D3D20 quality=3D3D3D
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > control and efficient management.
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > Our Main Product Categories:
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > - Fish Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > > > - Bovine Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > > > - Soybean Collagen Peptide Powder / Granule
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > Please Let me know with the following Requirements:-
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > - Which product & specs are you looking for?
> > > > > - What is your Requirement Capability of this Product per month?
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > We are actively looking for partners and distributors of=20
> > > > >our=3D3D20 =3D
> >=20
> > > > >products worldwide for which we can offer ultimate quality,=20
> > > > >support =3D
> >=20
> > > > >=3D3D
> > > and backup.
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > Regards,
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > Zeeshan | Overseas Marketing Manager
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > TEL & WhatsApp: +1-7868665749
> > > > > Wechat: zeeshanali3811
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > Note: This email is originated with the intent to =
> facilitate=3D20
> > > > >Buyers=3D3D20 and Suppliers in connecting with each other. =
> Buyers=20
> > > > >=3D
> > and=3D20
> > > > >Suppliers=3D3D20 must use t=3D3D3D he due diligence before =
> entering=20
> > > > >=3D
> > into=3D20
> > > > >any business =3D3D
> > > transaction.
> > > > > TradeKey.co=3D3D3D m will not be responsible for any =3D
> > losses/damages=3D3D20=3D20
> > > > > occurred directly/indirec=3D3D3D tly to Buyers/Suppliers=20
> > > > > resulting=3D20
> > > > > from=3D3D20 any transaction entered in consequenc=3D3D3D e
> > > > > of=20
> > > > > this=3D20 introductory =3D3D
> > > email.
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > =3D3D
> > > =3D
> > =
> http://marketing.tradekey.com/unsubscribe.php?M=3D3D3D3D220008421&C=3D
> 3D3=
> D
> > 3D7=3D
> > 1
> > > 41
> > > > > 52
> > > > > fa=3D3D3D
> > > > > c568d5f532c0482a6dda35f3&L=3D3D3D3D8591&N=3D3D3D3D8481
> > > > >=3D3D20
> > > > > .
> > > >=3D3D20
> > > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > >=3D20
> > > .
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > .
>
>
>
>
> .

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED.
  • On: May 6, 2021, 10:02 p.m.


WELCOME TO PROSPER FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. Company
Address:   133-21 230th Street, Jamaica NY
Tel +1(631)201-2638 Reg No.: A-ASL/941OYI/02/LN-ECU

Atten:

We
got your e_mail which stated that you need a loan i must assure
you,you  have come to the right place where you can get your fast and
easy loan, I'm a God Fearing person and i hope you are a legitimate
borrower,I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, so
that we can have a good Business relationship Ahead.

We offer any kinds
of loan such as personal loan, business loan,investment loan and student
loan, the maximum amount giving out is 10,000.00 to 500.000.00
dollar, Euro and pounds...all Currency are available for 3%

LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED.

Name (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., Etc.):
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Gender:
Marital status:
Occupation :
Total Amount Needed :
Purpose For Loan :
Time Duration:
Address :
City :
State / Province:
Zip / postal code :
Country :
Phone :
Fax :
Mobile / Cellular :
Name of Website:
Monthly Income:

Amount in words required:
Have you applied for a loan before:
How did you hear about us:

E-mail: We want you to fill the loan application form using the correct details. We will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Mr.Pravin Sheth
General Manager Department
Of overdue fund Transfer from (BOA)

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED..
  • On: May 6, 2021, 10:39 p.m.


WELCOME TO PROSPER FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. Company
Address:   133-21 230th Street, Jamaica NY
Tel +1(631)201-2638 Reg No.: A-ASL/941OYI/02/LN-ECU

Atten:

We
got your e_mail which stated that you need a loan i must assure
you,you  have come to the right place where you can get your fast and
easy loan, I'm a God Fearing person and i hope you are a legitimate
borrower,I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, so
that we can have a good Business relationship Ahead.

We offer any kinds
of loan such as personal loan, business loan,investment loan and student
loan, the maximum amount giving out is 10,000.00 to 500.000.00
dollar, Euro and pounds...all Currency are available for 3%

LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED.

Name (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., Etc.):
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Gender:
Marital status:
Occupation :
Total Amount Needed :
Purpose For Loan :
Time Duration:
Address :
City :
State / Province:
Zip / postal code :
Country :
Phone :
Fax :
Mobile / Cellular :
Name of Website:
Monthly Income:

Amount in words required:
Have you applied for a loan before:
How did you hear about us:

E-mail:
We want you to fill the loan application form using the correct
details. We will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Mr.Pravin Sheth
General Manager Department
Of overdue fund Transfer from (BOA)

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED.
  • On: May 7, 2021, 6:11 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED..
  • On: May 24, 2021, 11:07 p.m.

On 5/6/21, FINANCIAL SERVICE <[email protected]> wrote:
> WELCOME TO PROSPER FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. Company
> Address: 133-21 230th Street, Jamaica NY
> Tel +1(631)201-2638 Reg No.: A-ASL/941OYI/02/LN-ECU
>
> Atten:
>
> We got your e_mail which stated that you need a loan i must assure you,you
> have come to the right place where you can get your fast and easy loan, I'm
> a God Fearing person and i hope you are a legitimate borrower,I want you to
> be faithful and truthful in this transaction, so that we can have a good
> Business relationship Ahead.
>
> We offer any kinds of loan such as personal loan, business loan,investment
> loan and student loan, the maximum amount giving out is 10,000.00 to
> 500.000.00 dollar, Euro and pounds...all Currency are available for 3%
>
> LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED.
>
> Name (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., Etc.):
> First name:
> Middle name:
> Last name:
> Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
> Gender:
> Marital status:
> Occupation :
> Total Amount Needed :
> Purpose For Loan :
> Time Duration:
> Address :
> City :
> State / Province:
> Zip / postal code :
> Country :
> Phone :
> Fax :
> Mobile / Cellular :
> Name of Website:
> Monthly Income:
>
> Amount in words required:
> Have you applied for a loan before:
> How did you hear about us:
>
> E-mail: We want you to fill the loan application form using the correct
> details. We will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Thanks
> Mr.Pravin Sheth
> General Manager Department
> Of overdue fund Transfer from (BOA)
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED..
  • On: May 25, 2021, 7:48 a.m.

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 4:07 PM FINANCIAL SERVICE <[email protected]> wrote:
On 5/6/21, FINANCIAL SERVICE <[email protected]> wrote:

>  WELCOME TO PROSPER FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. Company

> Address:   133-21 230th Street, Jamaica NY

> Tel +1(631)201-2638 Reg No.: A-ASL/941OYI/02/LN-ECU

>

> Atten:

>

> We got your e_mail which stated that you need a loan i must assure you,you

> have come to the right place where you can get your fast and easy loan, I'm

> a God Fearing person and i hope you are a legitimate borrower,I want you to

> be faithful and truthful in this transaction, so that we can have a good

> Business relationship Ahead.

>

> We offer any kinds of loan such as personal loan, business loan,investment

> loan and student loan, the maximum amount giving out is 10,000.00 to

> 500.000.00 dollar, Euro and pounds...all Currency are available for 3%

>

> LOAN APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED AND RETURNED.

>

> Name (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., Etc.):

> First name:

> Middle name:

> Last name:

> Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):

> Gender:

> Marital status:

> Occupation :

> Total Amount Needed :

> Purpose For Loan :

> Time Duration:

> Address :

> City :

> State / Province:

> Zip / postal code :

> Country :

> Phone :

> Fax :

> Mobile / Cellular :

> Name of Website:

> Monthly Income:

>

> Amount in words required:

> Have you applied for a loan before:

> How did you hear about us:

>

> E-mail: We want you to fill the loan application form using the correct

> details. We will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> Thanks

> Mr.Pravin Sheth

> General Manager Department

> Of overdue fund Transfer from (BOA)

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: RE
  • On: July 23, 2021, 12:29 p.m.


Now contact my secretary,

Name:MR. CLIIFFORD BEARDSELL ,
Email: [email protected] Tel: +233541375001 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

My Best Regards,
MR Mohammed Kadir,
C.E.O Writing from Paraguay.

Le jeudi 22 juillet 2021 à 10:39:46 UTC−7, Donna Thompson <[email protected]> a écrit :

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Donna Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/07/2021 17:39 PM,  wrote:
> --
> Hello My Dear Beloved
>
>
> I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
> transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from
> Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment
> meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
> in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow and I
> have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary
> in Ivory Coast.
>
>
> Now contact my secretary, Name: MR. CLIIFFORD BEARDSELL , Email:
> [email protected] Tel: +233541375001 Ask him to send you
> the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred
> and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all
> your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
>
>
> I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and
> get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the VISA
> ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00 to you without any delay,
> Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf.
>
>
> My Best Regards,
> MR Mohammed Kadir,
> C.E.O Writing from Paraguay.
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE
  • On: July 23, 2021, 3:43 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: RE
  • On: July 23, 2021, 5:07 p.m.

I can see you are not the right person.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 4:44 PM, David Thompson<[email protected]> wrote: Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/07/2021 12:29 PM,  wrote:
>
> Now contact my secretary,
>
>
> Name:MR. CLIIFFORD BEARDSELL ,
> Email: [email protected] Tel: +233541375001 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
>
> My Best Regards,
> MR Mohammed Kadir,
> C.E.O Writing from Paraguay.
>
>
>
>
>
>                    Le jeudi 22 juillet 2021 à 10:39:46 UTC−7, Donna Thompson <[email protected]> a écrit :
>               
>
>
>
>
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
>
> Donna Thompson
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 22/07/2021 17:39 PM,  wrote:
> > --
> > Hello My Dear Beloved
> >
> >
> > I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
> > transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from
> > Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment
> > meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
> > in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow and I
> > have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary
> > in Ivory Coast.
> >
> >
> > Now contact my secretary, Name: MR. CLIIFFORD BEARDSELL , Email:
> > [email protected] Tel: +233541375001 Ask him to send you
> > the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred
> > and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all
> > your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
> >
> >
> > I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and
> > get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the VISA
> > ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00 to you without any delay,
> > Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf.
> >
> >
> > My Best Regards,
> > MR Mohammed Kadir,
> > C.E.O Writing from Paraguay.
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE
  • On: July 24, 2021, 12:05 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Buy Side Sell Side Database
  • On: Sept. 14, 2021, 5:41 p.m.

Hi, I might not be the first who’s sending you this kind of email you received. But we have something that can bring your attention toward data that we have compiled for FY 2021-22, which you can use it for your marketing and sales initiative. Major categories that we have framed based on your target market. Below are the categorized based on specialties that you may like to consider for your upcoming marketing campaign.  ·         Lead Generation·         Demand Generation·         New Prospect Engagement ·         Brand Awareness Campaigns·         Technology list·         Installbase Clients (any)·         Industry Database (any)·         Email Campaigns  This file is tele-verified and segmented by Installbase based. If you would like to acquire any other specific type of targeted list based on job specialties, geography, please feel free to text me on the same and I will get back to you with further details. If you have already an existing file which you would like to get appended with missing information i.e. name, phone, job titles etc.. Please feel free to text me on the same and I will connect you with our data research expert to take this forward. Thanks and I look forward to your response. Kind Regards,Lyla Brown  |Demand Generation ManagerInsght –Data Research InnovationData Intelligence | Data Appending | Marketing Research If you’re not interested in receiving further information please reply to this email as “Unsubscribe”. 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Buy Side Sell Side Database
  • On: Sept. 15, 2021, 4:29 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

David Thompson
CEO, MNesty, LLC