The colloquy of Joshua Fischer

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Joshua Fischer and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Hey there my dear friend
  • On: Sept. 22, 2017, 5:58 p.m.

Hey hey my new pen-friend! I hope that our meeting will be interesting. Myname is Marina, iam 41 y.old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big RU.I am not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love. But i wantto love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an accountant ina travel agency. I was in Spain, Greece, Turkey. I think my English isgood. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be anymisunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your message. SincereMarinusya!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hey there my dear friend
  • On: Sept. 22, 2017, 9:03 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings my beloved
  • On: Nov. 2, 2021, 6:56 a.m.

Dearest Beloved One, My Doctor just informed me now that I will be undergoing a surgery by tomorrow morning and I do not know if I will survive the surgery because i am totally down now and for this reason I pleaded with my doctor now to write a check of $250,000 to you so that you will use it to pay my lawyer the document fee and any other fee that might occur during the transferring of your original fund in the bank here to your Bank, and secondly want you to use part of this $250.000.00 to take care of your family until you receive the original fund successfully in your account. Why i took this new decision is that i doubt if i will succeed the operation tomorrow..I made the agreement with my doctor that you will pay him back the $250.000usd as soon as your ORIGINAL FUND is successfully transfers to your account.
Now I have made this new arrangement in order to avoid further delay in transferring the fund to you. Now I decided to transfer the $250,000 directly to you through western union money transfer which i know will be the easiest way to receive the payment without any stress or delay. Though there are many other medium of sending out money, draft, parcel or check here, but I think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way, that is the reason why I chose the Western Union money transfer. My nurse went to the western union office about the transfer of the $250, 000, United State dollars to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment: They told her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 per day until they finish sending the $250,000 dollars to you. The minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($250,000) payment by western union,according  to them,the only fee you have to send them is $99 which is their transfer fee. The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union payment office on this email :([email protected])kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western Union and send him the fee of $99 immediately to enable them start sending your $250,000.00usd now.
 contact person:Mr Kelvin A Ebichiam,western union departmentFinancial Bank Cote D'ivoire,E-mail: [email protected]
 The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:
 Receiver name-----Country---------City---------Tel----------Test question-----------Answer-----------
 Comply now because as soon as you send these required details with their transfer fee of $99 to Mr Kelvin Ebichiam Anthony he will start sending your payment by western union immediately.Regards,
On Fri, 29 Oct 2021, 04:26 Julie Fischer, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Julie Fischer

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/10/2021 04:26 AM, Mrs.Julianna Stefan Ndoi wrote:

> Greetings my beloved,

> My name is Mrs.Julianna Stefan Ndoi,I am a deaf woman and also a cancer

> patient who has decided to donate what I have to you for God's works. I

> I want to donate $8.5 million to you so that you will use part of this

> fund to help the poor ones

>

>

> .

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings my beloved
  • On: Nov. 2, 2021, 12:09 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings my beloved
  • On: Nov. 10, 2021, 7:14 a.m.

Dearest Beloved One, My Doctor just informed me now that I will be undergoing a surgery by tomorrow morning and I do not know if I will survive the surgery because i am totally down now and for this reason I pleaded with my doctor now to write a check of $250,000 to you so that you will use it to pay my lawyer the document fee and any other fee that might occur during the transferring of your original fund in the bank here to your Bank, and secondly want you to use part of this $250.000.00 to take care of your family until you receive the original fund successfully in your account. Why i took this new decision is that i doubt if i will succeed the operation tomorrow..I made the agreement with my doctor that you will pay him back the $250.000usd as soon as your ORIGINAL FUND is successfully transfers to your account.
Now I have made this new arrangement in order to avoid further delay in transferring the fund to you. Now I decided to transfer the $250,000 directly to you through western union money transfer which i know will be the easiest way to receive the payment without any stress or delay. Though there are many other medium of sending out money, draft, parcel or check here, but I think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way, that is the reason why I chose the Western Union money transfer. My nurse went to the western union office about the transfer of the $250, 000, United State dollars to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment: They told her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 per day until they finish sending the $250,000 dollars to you. The minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($250,000) payment by western union,according  to them,the only fee you have to send them is $99 which is their transfer fee. The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union payment office on this email :([email protected])kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western Union and send him the fee of $99 immediately to enable them start sending your $250,000.00usd now.
 contact person:Mr Kelvin A Ebichiam,western union departmentFinancial Bank Cote D'ivoire,E-mail: [email protected]
 The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:
 Receiver name-----Country---------City---------Tel----------Test question-----------Answer-----------
 Comply now because as soon as you send these required details with their transfer fee of $99 to Mr Kelvin Ebichiam Anthony he will start sending your payment by western union immediately.Regards,
On Tue, 2 Nov 2021, 12:10 Joshua Fischer, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Joshua Fischer

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 02/11/2021 06:56 AM,  wrote:

> Dearest Beloved One, My Doctor just informed me now that I will be undergoing a surgery by tomorrow morning and I do not know if I will survive the surgery because i am totally down now and for this reason I pleaded with my doctor now to write a check of $250,000 to you so that you will use it to pay my lawyer the document fee and any other fee that might occur during the transferring of your original fund in the bank here to your Bank, and secondly want you to use part of this $250.000.00 to take care of your family until you receive the original fund successfully in your account. Why i took this new decision is that i doubt if i will succeed the operation tomorrow..I made the agreement with my doctor that you will pay him back the $250.000usd as soon as your ORIGINAL FUND is successfully transfers to your account.

> Now I have made this new arrangement in order to avoid further delay in transferring the fund to you. Now I decided to transfer the $250,000 directly to you through western union money transfer which i know will be the easiest way to receive the payment without any stress or delay. Though there are many other medium of sending out money, draft, parcel or check here, but I think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way, that is the reason why I chose the Western Union money transfer. My nurse went to the western union office about the transfer of the $250, 000, United State dollars to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment: They told her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 per day until they finish sending the $250,000 dollars to you. The minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($250,000) payment by western union,according  to them,the only fee you have to send them is $99 which is their transfer fee. The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union payment office on this email :([email protected])kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western Union and send him the fee of $99 immediately to enable them start sending your $250,000.00usd now.

>  contact person:Mr Kelvin A Ebichiam,western union departmentFinancial Bank Cote D'ivoire,E-mail: [email protected]

>  The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

>  Receiver name-----Country---------City---------Tel----------Test question-----------Answer-----------

>  Comply now because as soon as you send these required details with their transfer fee of $99 to Mr Kelvin Ebichiam Anthony he will start sending your payment by western union immediately.Regards,

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021, 04:26 Julie Fischer, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Julie Fischer

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 29/10/2021 04:26 AM, Mrs.Julianna Stefan Ndoi wrote:

>

> > Greetings my beloved,

>

> > My name is Mrs.Julianna Stefan Ndoi,I am a deaf woman and also a cancer

>

> > patient who has decided to donate what I have to you for God's works. I

>

> > I want to donate $8.5 million to you so that you will use part of this

>

> > fund to help the poor ones

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Justin Fischer MD THERE IS GOOD NEWS
  • On: Dec. 4, 2021, 1:28 p.m.

Justin Fischer MD

i have received your receiver details and your total sum of
$4,500.000.00 package is ready to deliver to your house address, but
due to your delaying you need to pay security keeping fee sum of $100
once you send this $100 your Tracking number will be forward to
you soonest. i am waiting for your urgent reply .

Best regards
Mr Brain Philip
The Fedex General Director.

On 12/1/21, Justin Fischer MD <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our
> budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
> Justin Fischer MD
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 02/12/2021 06:57 AM, wrote:
>> Happy New month to you.
>>
>> My Dear I have writing to you regards your package that is under our
>> Fedex Custody is ready to deliver to you right now, kindly reconfirm
>> your receiver details as it has listed below:
>> Your full name:___
>> Your house address:___
>> Your city Nearest airport:____
>> Your direct phone number:___
>>
>> So that our Diplomat agent will deliver your package to you once you
>> reconfirm about house address soonest .
>> Best regards
>> Mr Brain Philip
>> The Fedex General Director.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Justin Fischer MD THERE IS GOOD NEWS
  • On: Dec. 4, 2021, 11:21 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Miss jenifer ruben
  • On: Feb. 9, 2022, midnight

Dear Jessica Fischer

Thanks for your email message.

I am happy to receive your response. I contacted you to seek for your
assistance to relocate to your country with my inheritance, for
investment projects. I want to invest in your country economy with
your assistance. God bless you.

I got your email address from the internet section of the Ivorian
chamber of commerce and industry, during my search for a reputable
individual to assist me in this issue. Though yours is not the only
contact there, but after prayers and asking for God's guidance, I
decided to contact you. I strongly believe that God has a reason for
directing me to you.

Please you have to be assured that this transaction is legal and will
not bring any problem to you. The money is my inheritance from my late
father. Everything will be done in respect to financial laws of your
country and this country. I live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I will
explain more to you as we proceed.

This transaction involves huge amount of money and there is need for
me to know you very well before we proceed further. It is very
important to exercise high level of confidence between you and me.

Please send to me the information I requested in my previous message,
your names and address, telephone number, including a copy of your
photograph for recognition of your physical look. Also respond to the
question asked in my previous message. I will give you more details
regarding the deposit once I hear from you with the information
requested.

The most important thing is that you will help me to invest the money
in a profitable business in your country.

I hope to hear from you urgently. You should try as much as possible
to keep this issue very confidential because it involves huge amount
of money.

Please feel free to ask question where you don't understand well.

Thanks and God bless you.

Miss Jenifer Ruben

On 2/8/22, Jessica Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our
> budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
> Jessica Fischer
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 08/02/2022 21:48 PM, wrote:
>> Reply-To:
>>
>> [email protected]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Miss jenifer ruben
>> My dear.
>>
>> Good morning and as you do, I hope well.
>>
>> It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to
>> establish with you in your country, though not met before, but one
>> You have to believe in someone to succeed.
>>
>> I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs ruben
>> Kone, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory Coast).
>> Because
>> the ongoing civil war series in my country for several years ago,
>> there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred thousand US
>> dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in finance
>> firm
>> Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some unknown enemies.
>>
>> Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe place
>> enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me to invest
>> this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.
>>
>> Now let me ask a few questions: -
>>
>> 1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or family member?
>> 2. Can I completely trust you?
>> 3. You can have me a good school for the continuation of my education
>> Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?
>>
>> If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied
>> to offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.
>>
>> More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your
>> interest to help me.
>>
>> I am immensely waiting for your urgent response
>> With due regards,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Miss jenifer ruben
  • On: Feb. 9, 2022, 3:59 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Miss jenifer ruben
  • On: Feb. 9, 2022, 8:14 a.m.


Many thanks for your concern, I received your mail.

My full name
is Miss Jenifer Ruben, Am 20 years young beautiful girl from Cote
d'Ivoire, situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody
college before the death of my parent but I stopped schooling because of
what am facing from my family members because of their selfish culture
which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will
share among his family members. My dear I don't want to talk much about
what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything
concluded and i find myself in your country.
 
I inherited this
fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by
my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform
you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal
documents with me.
 
I wish to further explain to you on the way
we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of
this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this
country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue
my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to
invest the money in a lucrative business because as a student I don't
know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to
assist me.
 
Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this
transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to
disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his
relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they
will like to kill me to have access to the fund.
 
He strongly
advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign
partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my
investment purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.
 
I
also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth
transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a
meeting with the general bank manager of  where the fund was deposited. I
had a meeting with him on how this fund  will be released and
transferred out of this country for my investment purposes, I have also
informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer of
the fund.
 
He promised that everything will be handle and
concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my
foreign partner.
 
Now only what I need from you is to be good
and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there
for establishment while I continue my education.
 
To enable us
start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you
to confirm to me the following information.
 
1. If the 15% which
I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you so
as to avoid any argument when the fund arrived to your account,
 
2. Your full name and address and your photo.
 
3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction?
 
4 I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy communication.

As
soon as I hear from you with the re-confirmation of the above
information I will forward to you the necessary information about the
ban where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for proper
identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate
transfer processing.
 
I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to
know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please
try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my
only future and the only hope of my survival.

May God Bless you for your understanding and I attached my photo.

Thanks

Miss Jenifer Ruben

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 5:13 AM Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Fischer

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/02/2022 00:00 AM,  wrote:

> Dear Jessica Fischer

>

>

> Thanks for your email message.

>

> I am happy to receive your response. I contacted you to seek for your

> assistance to relocate to your country with my inheritance, for

> investment projects. I want to invest in your country economy with

> your assistance. God bless you.

>

> I got your email address from the internet section of the Ivorian

> chamber of commerce and industry, during my search for a reputable

> individual to assist me in this issue. Though yours is not the only

> contact there, but after prayers and asking for God's guidance, I

> decided to contact you. I strongly believe that God has a reason for

> directing me to you.

>

> Please you have to be assured that this transaction is legal and will

> not bring any problem to you. The money is my inheritance from my late

> father. Everything will be done in respect to financial laws of your

> country and this country. I live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I will

> explain more to you as we proceed.

>

> This transaction involves huge amount of money and there is need for

> me to know you very well before we proceed further. It is very

> important to exercise high level of confidence between you and me.

>

> Please send to me the information I requested in my previous message,

> your names and address, telephone number, including a copy of your

> photograph for recognition of your physical look. Also respond to the

> question asked in my previous message. I will give you more details

> regarding the deposit once I hear from you with the information

> requested.

>

> The most important thing is that you will help me to invest the money

> in a profitable business in your country.

>

> I hope to hear from you urgently. You should try as much as possible

> to keep this issue very confidential because it involves huge amount

> of money.

>

> Please feel free to ask question where you don't understand well.

>

> Thanks and God bless you.

>

> Miss Jenifer Ruben

>

> On 2/8/22, Jessica Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Hello,

> > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our

> > budget. Is there anything better you could do?

> >

> > Jessica Fischer

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

> >

> > On 08/02/2022 21:48 PM,  wrote:

> >> Reply-To:

> >>

> >> [email protected]

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --

> >> Miss jenifer ruben

> >> My dear.

> >>

> >> Good morning and as you do, I hope well.

> >>

> >> It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to

> >> establish with you in your country, though not met before, but one

> >> You have to believe in someone to succeed.

> >>

> >> I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs ruben

> >> Kone, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory Coast).

> >> Because

> >> the ongoing civil war series in my country for several years ago,

> >> there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred thousand US

> >> dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in finance

> >> firm

> >> Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some unknown enemies.

> >>

> >> Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe place

> >> enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me to invest

> >> this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.

> >>

> >> Now let me ask a few questions: -

> >>

> >> 1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or family member?

> >> 2. Can I completely trust you?

> >> 3. You can have me a good school for the continuation of my education

> >> Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?

> >>

> >> If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied

> >> to offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.

> >>

> >> More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your

> >> interest to help me.

> >>

> >> I am immensely waiting for your urgent response

> >> With due regards,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Miss jenifer ruben
  • On: Feb. 9, 2022, 4:15 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Miss jenifer ruben
  • On: Feb. 9, 2022, 5:34 p.m.

if your serious send me the information that i ask you

On 2/9/22, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pre=
tty
> much immediately, as we could use this.
>
> Joshua Fischer
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 09/02/2022 08:14 AM, wrote:
>>
>> Many thanks for your concern, I received your mail.
>>
>> My full name
>> is Miss Jenifer Ruben, Am 20 years young beautiful girl from Cote
>> d'Ivoire, situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody
>> college before the death of my parent but I stopped schooling because of
>> what am facing from my family members because of their selfish culture
>> which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will
>> share among his family members. My dear I don't want to talk much about
>> what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything
>> concluded and i find myself in your country.
>>
>> I inherited this
>> fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by
>> my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform
>> you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal
>> documents with me.
>>
>> I wish to further explain to you on the way
>> we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of
>> this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this
>> country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue
>> my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to
>> invest the money in a lucrative business because as a student I don't
>> know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to
>> assist me.
>>
>> Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this
>> transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to
>> disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his
>> relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they
>> will like to kill me to have access to the fund.
>>
>> He strongly
>> advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign
>> partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my
>> investment purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.
>>
>> I
>> also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth
>> transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a
>> meeting with the general bank manager of =C2=A0where the fund was deposi=
ted. I
>> had a meeting with him on how this fund =C2=A0will be released and
>> transferred out of this country for my investment purposes, I have also
>> informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer of
>> the fund.
>>
>> He promised that everything will be handle and
>> concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my
>> foreign partner.
>>
>> Now only what I need from you is to be good
>> and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there
>> for establishment while I continue my education.
>>
>> To enable us
>> start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you
>> to confirm to me the following information.
>>
>> 1. If the 15% which
>> I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you so
>> as to avoid any argument when the fund arrived to your account,
>>
>> 2. Your full name and address and your photo.
>>
>> 3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction?
>>
>> 4 I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy
>> communication.
>>
>> As
>> soon as I hear from you with the re-confirmation of the above
>> information I will forward to you the necessary information about the
>> ban where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for proper
>> identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate
>> transfer processing.
>>
>> I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to
>> know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please
>> try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my
>> only future and the only hope of my survival.
>>
>> May God Bless you for your understanding and I attached my photo.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Miss Jenifer Ruben
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 5:13 AM Joshua Fischer <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Ca=
n
>> you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>>
>>
>>
>> Joshua Fischer
>>
>> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>
>>
>>
>> On 09/02/2022 00:00 AM,=C2=A0 wrote:
>>
>> > Dear Jessica Fischer
>>
>> >
>>
>> >
>>
>> > Thanks for your email message.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > I am happy to receive your response. I contacted you to seek for your
>>
>> > assistance to relocate to your country with my inheritance, for
>>
>> > investment projects. I want to invest in your country economy with
>>
>> > your assistance. God bless you.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > I got your email address from the internet section of the Ivorian
>>
>> > chamber of commerce and industry, during my search for a reputable
>>
>> > individual to assist me in this issue. Though yours is not the only
>>
>> > contact there, but after prayers and asking for God's guidance, I
>>
>> > decided to contact you. I strongly believe that God has a reason for
>>
>> > directing me to you.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > Please you have to be assured that this transaction is legal and will
>>
>> > not bring any problem to you. The money is my inheritance from my late
>>
>> > father. Everything will be done in respect to financial laws of your
>>
>> > country and this country. I live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I will
>>
>> > explain more to you as we proceed.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > This transaction involves huge amount of money and there is need for
>>
>> > me to know you very well before we proceed further. It is very
>>
>> > important to exercise high level of confidence between you and me.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > Please send to me the information I requested in my previous message,
>>
>> > your names and address, telephone number, including a copy of your
>>
>> > photograph for recognition of your physical look. Also respond to the
>>
>> > question asked in my previous message. I will give you more details
>>
>> > regarding the deposit once I hear from you with the information
>>
>> > requested.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > The most important thing is that you will help me to invest the money
>>
>> > in a profitable business in your country.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > I hope to hear from you urgently. You should try as much as possible
>>
>> > to keep this issue very confidential because it involves huge amount
>>
>> > of money.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > Please feel free to ask question where you don't understand well.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > Thanks and God bless you.
>>
>> >
>>
>> > Miss Jenifer Ruben
>>
>> >
>>
>> > On 2/8/22, Jessica Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > > Hello,
>>
>> > > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>> > > our
>>
>> > > budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>>
>> > >
>>
>> > > Jessica Fischer
>>
>> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>
>> > >
>>
>> > > On 08/02/2022 21:48 PM,=C2=A0 wrote:
>>
>> > >> Reply-To:
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> [email protected]
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> --
>>
>> > >> Miss jenifer ruben
>>
>> > >> My dear.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> Good morning and as you do, I hope well.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I
>> > >> intend to
>>
>> > >> establish with you in your country, though not met before, but one
>>
>> > >> You have to believe in someone to succeed.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs
>> > >> ruben
>>
>> > >> Kone, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory
>> > >> Coast).
>>
>> > >> Because
>>
>> > >> the ongoing civil war series in my country for several years ago,
>>
>> > >> there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred thousand U=
S
>>
>> > >> dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in
>> > >> finance
>>
>> > >> firm
>>
>> > >> Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some unknown enemies.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe
>> > >> place
>>
>> > >> enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me to
>> > >> invest
>>
>> > >> this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> Now let me ask a few questions: -
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> 1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or family member?
>>
>> > >> 2. Can I completely trust you?
>>
>> > >> 3. You can have me a good school for the continuation of my
>> > >> education
>>
>> > >> Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied
>>
>> > >> to offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your
>>
>> > >> interest to help me.
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >> I am immensely waiting for your urgent response
>>
>> > >> With due regards,
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >>
>>
>> > >
>>
>> > >
>>
>> > >
>>
>> > >
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Miss jenifer ruben
  • On: March 24, 2022, 12:34 a.m.

Dear, for your past effort,

I am happy to report on my success in getting these funds
Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner who helped me.
I am currently in Cambodia for investment projects with my
Own quota
Of the total sum. Meanwhile, I have not forgotten your past efforts and
Tries to help me in transferring these funds, even though he
Failed due to some unforeseen circumstances, I want to show my
Appreciation for your past effort to help me.

Now get in touch with my Pastor, in Abidjan, his name is
Pastor James Ugbo of
CHART OF THE DAY OF THE CHURCH assistant pastor through his email

address
([email protected]) Telephone + 225-01-01-1492-04) ask him to

send you the
Total check of $ 182,000.00 payable on your behalf that I kept for
Your compensation for all the latest efforts and attempts to help me
In the past, I could not see him because of my travel urgency. I

Appreciated your past efforts much.so feel free and
To contact
With my pastor as I have driven and let him know where the check
Will be sent to you for safe delivery so that you can take it
To your bank
For them to pay you.

Please let me know immediately you receive it, so that
We can share
The joy after all the sufferings of the time. At the moment I'm very
Occupied here in Cambodia because of the investment projects that I and
My new partner are negotiating, tomorrow we will be traveling to
Part of Cambodia to inspect a business.

Lastly, I would like to inform you that I give an instruction to Pastor
Your name to receive the check so feel free to contact
He and he will send the check to you without any delay.
Thanks in advance.
your sister
Jenifer Ruben

On 2/9/22, jenifer Ruben <[email protected]> wrote:
> if your serious send me the information that i ask you
>
> On 2/9/22, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started
>> pretty
>> much immediately, as we could use this.
>>
>> Joshua Fischer
>> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>
>> On 09/02/2022 08:14 AM, wrote:
>>>
>>> Many thanks for your concern, I received your mail.
>>>
>>> My full name
>>> is Miss Jenifer Ruben, Am 20 years young beautiful girl from Cote
>>> d'Ivoire, situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody
>>> college before the death of my parent but I stopped schooling because o=
f
>>> what am facing from my family members because of their selfish culture
>>> which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will
>>> share among his family members. My dear I don't want to talk much about
>>> what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything
>>> concluded and i find myself in your country.
>>>
>>> I inherited this
>>> fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by
>>> my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform
>>> you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal
>>> documents with me.
>>>
>>> I wish to further explain to you on the way
>>> we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out o=
f
>>> this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this
>>> country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continu=
e
>>> my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to
>>> invest the money in a lucrative business because as a student I don't
>>> know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you t=
o
>>> assist me.
>>>
>>> Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this
>>> transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not t=
o
>>> disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his
>>> relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they
>>> will like to kill me to have access to the fund.
>>>
>>> He strongly
>>> advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign
>>> partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my
>>> investment purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.
>>>
>>> I
>>> also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth
>>> transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a
>>> meeting with the general bank manager of =C2=A0where the fund was depos=
ited.
>>> I
>>> had a meeting with him on how this fund =C2=A0will be released and
>>> transferred out of this country for my investment purposes, I have also
>>> informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer o=
f
>>> the fund.
>>>
>>> He promised that everything will be handle and
>>> concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with m=
y
>>> foreign partner.
>>>
>>> Now only what I need from you is to be good
>>> and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there
>>> for establishment while I continue my education.
>>>
>>> To enable us
>>> start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want yo=
u
>>> to confirm to me the following information.
>>>
>>> 1. If the 15% which
>>> I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you s=
o
>>> as to avoid any argument when the fund arrived to your account,
>>>
>>> 2. Your full name and address and your photo.
>>>
>>> 3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction?
>>>
>>> 4 I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy
>>> communication.
>>>
>>> As
>>> soon as I hear from you with the re-confirmation of the above
>>> information I will forward to you the necessary information about the
>>> ban where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for prope=
r
>>> identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate
>>> transfer processing.
>>>
>>> I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to
>>> know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please
>>> try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my
>>> only future and the only hope of my survival.
>>>
>>> May God Bless you for your understanding and I attached my photo.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Miss Jenifer Ruben
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 5:13 AM Joshua Fischer <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company.
>>> Can
>>> you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Joshua Fischer
>>>
>>> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 09/02/2022 00:00 AM,=C2=A0 wrote:
>>>
>>> > Dear Jessica Fischer
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > Thanks for your email message.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > I am happy to receive your response. I contacted you to seek for your
>>>
>>> > assistance to relocate to your country with my inheritance, for
>>>
>>> > investment projects. I want to invest in your country economy with
>>>
>>> > your assistance. God bless you.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > I got your email address from the internet section of the Ivorian
>>>
>>> > chamber of commerce and industry, during my search for a reputable
>>>
>>> > individual to assist me in this issue. Though yours is not the only
>>>
>>> > contact there, but after prayers and asking for God's guidance, I
>>>
>>> > decided to contact you. I strongly believe that God has a reason for
>>>
>>> > directing me to you.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > Please you have to be assured that this transaction is legal and will
>>>
>>> > not bring any problem to you. The money is my inheritance from my lat=
e
>>>
>>> > father. Everything will be done in respect to financial laws of your
>>>
>>> > country and this country. I live in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I will
>>>
>>> > explain more to you as we proceed.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > This transaction involves huge amount of money and there is need for
>>>
>>> > me to know you very well before we proceed further. It is very
>>>
>>> > important to exercise high level of confidence between you and me.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > Please send to me the information I requested in my previous message,
>>>
>>> > your names and address, telephone number, including a copy of your
>>>
>>> > photograph for recognition of your physical look. Also respond to the
>>>
>>> > question asked in my previous message. I will give you more details
>>>
>>> > regarding the deposit once I hear from you with the information
>>>
>>> > requested.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > The most important thing is that you will help me to invest the money
>>>
>>> > in a profitable business in your country.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > I hope to hear from you urgently. You should try as much as possible
>>>
>>> > to keep this issue very confidential because it involves huge amount
>>>
>>> > of money.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > Please feel free to ask question where you don't understand well.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > Thanks and God bless you.
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > Miss Jenifer Ruben
>>>
>>> >
>>>
>>> > On 2/8/22, Jessica Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> > > Hello,
>>>
>>> > > Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>>> > > our
>>>
>>> > > budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>>>
>>> > >
>>>
>>> > > Jessica Fischer
>>>
>>> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC
>>>
>>> > >
>>>
>>> > > On 08/02/2022 21:48 PM,=C2=A0 wrote:
>>>
>>> > >> Reply-To:
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> [email protected]
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> --
>>>
>>> > >> Miss jenifer ruben
>>>
>>> > >> My dear.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> Good morning and as you do, I hope well.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I
>>> > >> intend to
>>>
>>> > >> establish with you in your country, though not met before, but one
>>>
>>> > >> You have to believe in someone to succeed.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs
>>> > >> ruben
>>>
>>> > >> Kone, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory
>>> > >> Coast).
>>>
>>> > >> Because
>>>
>>> > >> the ongoing civil war series in my country for several years ago,
>>>
>>> > >> there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred thousand
>>> > >> US
>>>
>>> > >> dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited in
>>> > >> finance
>>>
>>> > >> firm
>>>
>>> > >> Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some unknown enemies.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere saf=
e
>>> > >> place
>>>
>>> > >> enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me to
>>> > >> invest
>>>
>>> > >> this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> Now let me ask a few questions: -
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> 1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or family member?
>>>
>>> > >> 2. Can I completely trust you?
>>>
>>> > >> 3. You can have me a good school for the continuation of my
>>> > >> education
>>>
>>> > >> Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied
>>>
>>> > >> to offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your
>>>
>>> > >> interest to help me.
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >> I am immensely waiting for your urgent response
>>>
>>> > >> With due regards,
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >>
>>>
>>> > >
>>>
>>> > >
>>>
>>> > >
>>>
>>> > >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Jenifer Ruben
  • On: Nov. 16, 2022, 5:08 p.m.

miss Jenifer RubenMy Dear.Good day, I hope all is well. It is my pleasure to contact you for a
business venture which I intend to establish with you in your country,
though we have not met before, but one You have to believe in someone
to succeed.I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs
ruben Philip, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory
Coast). Because the ongoing civil war series in my country for several
years ago, there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred
thousand US dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited
in finance firm Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some
unknown enemies.Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe
place enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me
to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.Now let me ask a few questions: -Can you honestly help me as your friend or ! family member?Can I completely trust you?You can! have me a good school for the continuation ofMy education Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied to
offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your
interest to help me.I am immensely waiting for your urgent response
With due regards,
jenifer ruben

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Jenifer Ruben
  • On: Nov. 16, 2022, 10:53 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Jenifer Ruben
  • On: Nov. 17, 2022, 2:10 p.m.

Dear Joshua

Many thanks for your concern, I received your mail.

My full name is Miss Jenifer Ruben, Am 20 years young beautiful girl from Cote d'Ivoire, situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody college before the death of my parent but I stopped schooling because of what am facing from my family members because of their selfish culture which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will share among his family members. My dear I don't want to talk much about what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything concluded and i find myself in your country.
 
I inherited this fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me.
 
I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative business because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to assist me.
 
Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.
 
He strongly advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my investment purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.
 
I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a meeting with the general bank manager of  where the fund was deposited. I had a meeting with him on how this fund  will be released and transferred out of this country for my investment purposes, I have also informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer of the fund.
 
He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner.
 
Now only what I need from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I continue my education.
 
To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to confirm to me the following information.
 
1. If the 15% which I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you so as to avoid any argument when the fund arrived to your account,
 
2. Your full name and address and your photo.
 
3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction?
 
4 I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy communication.

As soon as I hear from you with the re-confirmation of the above information I will forward to you the necessary information about the ban where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for proper identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate transfer processing.
 
I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival.about that email below is friend of my that i use her email address to write because i am hiding my identity because my only uncle wants me dead because of my late father inheritance i was even afraid to contact but i believe your not going to betray me currently i am living in refugee came where i hide because of my life as my only uncle is looking for me to get the information of my late father inheritance which my late father told that i should not disclose this information to any of his family members because they are very very wicked people in africa tradition they said if your father did not have male child that his property will be shared among his family members that is why i am hiding in refugee camp only this friend i use his email to send you first massage knows my way about please don't betray me

May God Bless you for your understanding and I attached my photo.

Thanks

Miss Jenifer Ruben

On Wednesday, November 16, 2022, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Joshua Fischer

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 16/11/2022 17:08 PM,  wrote:

> miss Jenifer RubenMy Dear.Good day, I hope all is well. It is my pleasure to contact you for a

> business venture which I intend to establish with you in your country,

> though we have not met before, but one You have to believe in someone

> to succeed.I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs

> ruben Philip, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory

> Coast). Because the ongoing civil war series in my country for several

> years ago, there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred

> thousand US dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited

> in finance firm Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some

> unknown enemies.Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe

> place enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me

> to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.Now let me ask a few questions: -Can you honestly help me as your friend or ! family member?Can I completely trust you?You can! have me a good school for the continuation ofMy education Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied to

> offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your

> interest to help me.I am immensely waiting for your urgent response

> With due regards,

> jenifer ruben

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Jenifer Ruben
  • On: Nov. 17, 2022, 10:37 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Fischer
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Jenifer Ruben
  • On: Nov. 21, 2022, 7:31 p.m.

How  are you doing today  I have been waiting to hear from you since I know that you are still having somethings in your heart that you are still doubting  be open to ask me, My full name is Miss Jenifer Ruben my late fathers name is mr philip Ruben and my later mothers name is sarah ruben that is the truth Trust may be the most important factor in successful relationships A person trusts another when they feel that they can be vulnerable and everything will be alright. You can build trust in your relationships if you are prepared to make the effort. Building trust requires making a commitment to trustworthy behavior , One of the most important steps in building a foundation of trust is to do what you say you will do. Even if it is a small thing, canceling or failing to follow through will create hairline fractures in your trustworthiness. Although the occasional failure to follow through may not  like a big deal; repeated failures can add up. Over time, people in your life may come to see you as less trustworthy, Trust requires that people believe you will be dependable in the long-term. Thus, when you make someone a promise, you must keep it. If you truly cannot keep a promise you've made, explain face-to-face why you cannot do as you said you would.

Especially if your promise was a major one, an explanation might not be enough. You may need to make a new promise to make it up to that person. Be sure to keep this new promise, no matter what!

Do not belittle the original promise. However small and insignificant a promise may seem, realize that the other person may place great significance on it. Any lack of follow through could be hugely disappointing, Keep in mind that doing what you say only once or twice won’t build the solid foundation of trust in your relationships that you wan,the reason am writing this massage this morning is to know your final decision over if you are going to help as you have promise me many times if there is anything troubling over me be open to ask me I will give more information of the truth I wait to hear from you soon

Jenifer Ruben

On Thursday, November 17, 2022, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Fischer

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 17/11/2022 14:10 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Joshua

>

> Many thanks for your concern, I received your mail.

>

> My full name is Miss Jenifer Ruben, Am 20 years young beautiful girl from Cote d'Ivoire, situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody college before the death of my parent but I stopped schooling because of what am facing from my family members because of their selfish culture which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will share among his family members. My dear I don't want to talk much about what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything concluded and i find myself in your country.

>  

> I inherited this fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me.

>  

> I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative business because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to assist me.

>  

> Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

>  

> He strongly advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my investment purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.

>  

> I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a meeting with the general bank manager of  where the fund was deposited. I had a meeting with him on how this fund  will be released and transferred out of this country for my investment purposes, I have also informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer of the fund.

>  

> He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner.

>  

> Now only what I need from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I continue my education.

>  

> To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to confirm to me the following information.

>  

> 1. If the 15% which I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you so as to avoid any argument when the fund arrived to your account,

>  

> 2. Your full name and address and your photo.

>  

> 3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction?

>  

> 4 I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy communication.

>

> As soon as I hear from you with the re-confirmation of the above information I will forward to you the necessary information about the ban where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for proper identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate transfer processing.

>  

> I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival.about that email below is friend of my that i use her email address to write because i am hiding my identity because my only uncle wants me dead because of my late father inheritance i was even afraid to contact but i believe your not going to betray me currently i am living in refugee came where i hide because of my life as my only uncle is looking for me to get the information of my late father inheritance which my late father told that i should not disclose this information to any of his family members because they are very very wicked people in africa tradition they said if your father did not have male child that his property will be shared among his family members that is why i am hiding in refugee camp only this friend i use his email to send you first massage knows my way about please don't betray me

>

> May God Bless you for your understanding and I attached my photo.

>

> Thanks

>

> Miss Jenifer Ruben

>

> On Wednesday, November 16, 2022, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Joshua Fischer

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 16/11/2022 17:08 PM,  wrote:

>

> > miss Jenifer RubenMy Dear.Good day, I hope all is well. It is my pleasure to contact you for a

>

> > business venture which I intend to establish with you in your country,

>

> > though we have not met before, but one You have to believe in someone

>

> > to succeed.I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs

>

> > ruben Philip, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory

>

> > Coast). Because the ongoing civil war series in my country for several

>

> > years ago, there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred

>

> > thousand US dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited

>

> > in finance firm Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some

>

> > unknown enemies.Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe

>

> > place enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me

>

> > to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.Now let me ask a few questions: -Can you honestly help me as your friend or ! family member?Can I completely trust you?You can! have me a good school for the continuation ofMy education Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied to

>

> > offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your

>

> > interest to help me.I am immensely waiting for your urgent response

>

> > With due regards,

>

> > jenifer ruben

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Jenifer Ruben
  • On: Nov. 24, 2022, 5:51 p.m.

I can see that your not serious to help me you have been silent from me all this while Jenifer Ruben  
On Monday, November 21, 2022, jenifer Ruben <[email protected]> wrote:
How  are you doing today  I have been waiting to hear from you since I know that you are still having somethings in your heart that you are still doubting  be open to ask me, My full name is Miss Jenifer Ruben my late fathers name is mr philip Ruben and my later mothers name is sarah ruben that is the truth Trust may be the most important factor in successful relationships A person trusts another when they feel that they can be vulnerable and everything will be alright. You can build trust in your relationships if you are prepared to make the effort. Building trust requires making a commitment to trustworthy behavior , One of the most important steps in building a foundation of trust is to do what you say you will do. Even if it is a small thing, canceling or failing to follow through will create hairline fractures in your trustworthiness. Although the occasional failure to follow through may not  like a big deal; repeated failures can add up. Over time, people in your life may come to see you as less trustworthy, Trust requires that people believe you will be dependable in the long-term. Thus, when you make someone a promise, you must keep it. If you truly cannot keep a promise you've made, explain face-to-face why you cannot do as you said you would.

Especially if your promise was a major one, an explanation might not be enough. You may need to make a new promise to make it up to that person. Be sure to keep this new promise, no matter what!

Do not belittle the original promise. However small and insignificant a promise may seem, realize that the other person may place great significance on it. Any lack of follow through could be hugely disappointing, Keep in mind that doing what you say only once or twice won’t build the solid foundation of trust in your relationships that you wan,the reason am writing this massage this morning is to know your final decision over if you are going to help as you have promise me many times if there is anything troubling over me be open to ask me I will give more information of the truth I wait to hear from you soon

Jenifer Ruben

On Thursday, November 17, 2022, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Fischer

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 17/11/2022 14:10 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Joshua

>

> Many thanks for your concern, I received your mail.

>

> My full name is Miss Jenifer Ruben, Am 20 years young beautiful girl from Cote d'Ivoire, situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in Cocody college before the death of my parent but I stopped schooling because of what am facing from my family members because of their selfish culture which says that if a man die without a son that all his properties will share among his family members. My dear I don't want to talk much about what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything concluded and i find myself in your country.

>  

> I inherited this fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me.

>  

> I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative business because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you to assist me.

>  

> Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

>  

> He strongly advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to receive the fund abroad for my investment purposes while I relocate there to continue my studies.

>  

> I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth transfer of the fund out of this country has been made, I have had a meeting with the general bank manager of  where the fund was deposited. I had a meeting with him on how this fund  will be released and transferred out of this country for my investment purposes, I have also informed him on my arrangement for the immediate release and transfer of the fund.

>  

> He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner.

>  

> Now only what I need from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I continue my education.

>  

> To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to confirm to me the following information.

>  

> 1. If the 15% which I have decided to offer you for your assistance is acceptable by you so as to avoid any argument when the fund arrived to your account,

>  

> 2. Your full name and address and your photo.

>  

> 3. If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction?

>  

> 4 I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy communication.

>

> As soon as I hear from you with the re-confirmation of the above information I will forward to you the necessary information about the ban where the fund was deposited and also my personal details for proper identifications and to enable you contact the bank for the immediate transfer processing.

>  

> I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement. Please try to keep this transaction very confidential because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival.about that email below is friend of my that i use her email address to write because i am hiding my identity because my only uncle wants me dead because of my late father inheritance i was even afraid to contact but i believe your not going to betray me currently i am living in refugee came where i hide because of my life as my only uncle is looking for me to get the information of my late father inheritance which my late father told that i should not disclose this information to any of his family members because they are very very wicked people in africa tradition they said if your father did not have male child that his property will be shared among his family members that is why i am hiding in refugee camp only this friend i use his email to send you first massage knows my way about please don't betray me

>

> May God Bless you for your understanding and I attached my photo.

>

> Thanks

>

> Miss Jenifer Ruben

>

> On Wednesday, November 16, 2022, Joshua Fischer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Joshua Fischer

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 16/11/2022 17:08 PM,  wrote:

>

> > miss Jenifer RubenMy Dear.Good day, I hope all is well. It is my pleasure to contact you for a

>

> > business venture which I intend to establish with you in your country,

>

> > though we have not met before, but one You have to believe in someone

>

> > to succeed.I'm 20 years old and the only daughter of my father, Late Mr & Mrs

>

> > ruben Philip, a native of Bouna, Republic of the Ivory Coast or (Ivory

>

> > Coast). Because the ongoing civil war series in my country for several

>

> > years ago, there is this huge amount of eight million, five hundred

>

> > thousand US dollars (US $ 8.500,000.00) which my late father deposited

>

> > in finance firm Ivory Coast here before he was murdered by some

>

> > unknown enemies.Now I decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe

>

> > place enough for security and political reasons. I ask you to help me

>

> > to invest this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.Now let me ask a few questions: -Can you honestly help me as your friend or ! family member?Can I completely trust you?You can! have me a good school for the continuation ofMy education Carrier, which was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents?If you can be an honest and sincere care for me, I'll be satisfied to

>

> > offer you 15% of the total fund for their help and human.More details will be made known to you upon confirmation of your

>

> > interest to help me.I am immensely waiting for your urgent response

>

> > With due regards,

>

> > jenifer ruben

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>