The colloquy of John Mcdonald

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called John Mcdonald and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Ate 50% mais Barato que outras modalidades de seguro, Comprove!!!
  • On: March 17, 2017, 1:34 p.m.

Caso não consiga visualizar o e-mail, acesse este link

[image: Autosafe - Seguro Auto]
[image: Até 50% mais barato que outras modalidades de Seguro. Comprove!]
[image: Receba Uma Cotação]
[image: Proteja seu carro, a partir de R$45,00 ao mês.]
Vantagens do Seguro Auto
Hoje quem tem um seguro de auto tem muito mais de que a cobertura de
roubo e colisão.
Veja algumas:
[image]
Incêndio
alagamento
PERDA TOTAL POR COLISÃO
ROUBO E FURTO
Proteja seu carro a partir de R$45,00 ao mês!
Receba uma Cotação
[image][image]
[image]
Caso não deseje mais receber nossos e-mails, clique aqui.
[image][image]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ate 50% mais Barato que outras modalidades de seguro, Comprove!!!
  • On: March 17, 2017, 1:34 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Dear Friend
  • On: Sept. 12, 2020, 11:53 a.m.


Dear Sister.

I am in receipt of your mail. You don’t need to be afraid of
anything it is legitimate and risk free. All you are to do is to send me your
detail information’s as I requested in my first mail to you, once you do that I
will then write a letter of authorization in your name presenting you to my
bank as my new next of kin which will enable my bank contact you and transfer
the money to you for the charity work I am entrusting in to your hands.
Waiting for your information.
 
Mrs. Bennie Morgan

[email protected]

-----Original Message-----

From: Jessica Mcdonald <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thu, Sep 10, 2020 8:35 am

Subject: Re: Greetings Dear Friend

Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Jessica Mcdonald

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/09/2020 15:35 PM,  wrote:

> My Dear Friend,

>

>

> Greetings to you.

>

>

> Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot. My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of God I was led to you. I am Mrs. Bennie Morgan, Native of London, I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications. My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months, unless there is a divine intervention.

>

>

> I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer. Steve Morgan for twenty years without having an offspring. My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago. Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death. He also established huge private investments that I supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

>

>

> Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, I opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because I do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that Steve & I labored for, I sold off all our choice assets, landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

>

> I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world. I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it, hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes. You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster. I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

>

> Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

>

> Kindly send the information in this order:

>

>

> (1) Your full names: ===================================

>

> (2) Personal or official contact address:===============================

>

> (3) Home or Office phone#:============Cell phone#:==========Fax#:=======

>

> (4) Your Age: ===============

>

> (5)Occupation:===========================

>

> (6)Sex/Marital status:========================

>

> I await your response.

>

> Reply me through my private email address: [email protected]

>

>

> Sincerely Yours,

>

> Mrs. Bennie Morgan

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Dear Friend
  • On: Sept. 12, 2020, 12:42 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Dear Friend
  • On: Sept. 15, 2020, 9:49 a.m.


 Dear
 
I am not asking you for money before you can carry out this
my charity work I want to entrust in your hand, what I need if your honesty to
do what I expected of you, so if you are interested kindly send me your
information as I requested to enable me write a letter of authorization in your
name presenting you to my bank as my new next of kin.
 
Thanks
 
Mrs. Bennie Morgan

[email protected]

-----Original Message-----

From: John Mcdonald <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Sat, Sep 12, 2020 5:43 am

Subject: Re: Greetings Dear Friend

Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

John Mcdonald

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 12/09/2020 11:53 AM,  wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sister.

>

>

>

> I am in receipt of your mail. You don’t need to be afraid of

> anything it is legitimate and risk free. All you are to do is to send me your

> detail information’s as I requested in my first mail to you, once you do that I

> will then write a letter of authorization in your name presenting you to my

> bank as my new next of kin which will enable my bank contact you and transfer

> the money to you for the charity work I am entrusting in to your hands.

> Waiting for your information.

>  

> Mrs. Bennie Morgan

>

>

>

>

> [email protected]

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

>

> From: Jessica Mcdonald <[email protected]>

>

> To: [email protected]

>

> Sent: Thu, Sep 10, 2020 8:35 am

>

> Subject: Re: Greetings Dear Friend

>

>

>

> Hello,

>

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

>

>

> Jessica Mcdonald

>

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

>

>

> On 10/09/2020 15:35 PM,  wrote:

>

>

> > My Dear Friend,

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Greetings to you.

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot. My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of God I was led to you. I am Mrs. Bennie Morgan, Native of London, I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications. My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months, unless there is a divine intervention.

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer. Steve Morgan for twenty years without having an offspring. My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago. Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death. He also established huge private investments that I supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, I opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because I do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that Steve & I labored for, I sold off all our choice assets, landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world. I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it, hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes. You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster. I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Kindly send the information in this order:

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > (1) Your full names: ===================================

>

>

> >

>

>

> > (2) Personal or official contact address:===============================

>

>

> >

>

>

> > (3) Home or Office phone#:============Cell phone#:==========Fax#:=======

>

>

> >

>

>

> > (4) Your Age: ===============

>

>

> >

>

>

> > (5)Occupation:===========================

>

>

> >

>

>

> > (6)Sex/Marital status:========================

>

>

> >

>

>

> > I await your response.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Reply me through my private email address: [email protected]

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Sincerely Yours,

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Mrs. Bennie Morgan

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Horny men this is for you!!
  • On: Oct. 5, 2020, 9:55 a.m.

We can chat anytime
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 11:53 Jacqueline Mcdonald, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Jacqueline Mcdonald

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 05/10/2020 09:52 AM, Nats Sexy ass wrote:

> Hi Can we chat here my phone is in for repairs babes You would like to buy my nice pics and videos?

> On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 09:27 Dorian, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

>

> Discover a dating site that will ACTUALLY get you laid https://www.hookup4sex.co.za. Sex is practically guaranteed! Free to join

> Someone is interested in your ad listing: https://www.cumm.co.za/ads/horny-men-this-is-for-you/

> "I'll give it a try. Please send me your number!"

> Name: Dorian

> E-mail: [email protected]

> -----------------

> This message was sent from Cumm Ads

> https://www.cumm.co.za/

> Sent from IP Address: 197.185.118.254

> If you are worried the person who contacted you is a scammer, please check their email against our list here - https://www.cumm.co.za/list-of-scammers-spammers/

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Horny men this is for you!!
  • On: Oct. 5, 2020, 3:13 p.m.

You still busy?
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 11:55 Nats Sexy ass, <[email protected]> wrote:
We can chat anytime
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 11:53 Jacqueline Mcdonald, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Jacqueline Mcdonald

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 05/10/2020 09:52 AM, Nats Sexy ass wrote:

> Hi Can we chat here my phone is in for repairs babes You would like to buy my nice pics and videos?

> On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 09:27 Dorian, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

>

> Discover a dating site that will ACTUALLY get you laid https://www.hookup4sex.co.za. Sex is practically guaranteed! Free to join

> Someone is interested in your ad listing: https://www.cumm.co.za/ads/horny-men-this-is-for-you/

> "I'll give it a try. Please send me your number!"

> Name: Dorian

> E-mail: [email protected]

> -----------------

> This message was sent from Cumm Ads

> https://www.cumm.co.za/

> Sent from IP Address: 197.185.118.254

> If you are worried the person who contacted you is a scammer, please check their email against our list here - https://www.cumm.co.za/list-of-scammers-spammers/

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Horny men this is for you!!
  • On: Oct. 5, 2020, 8:42 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Horny men this is for you!!
  • On: Oct. 5, 2020, 9:34 p.m.

🤦🏽‍♀️
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 22:43 John Mcdonald, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

John Mcdonald

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 05/10/2020 09:55 AM,  wrote:

> We can chat anytime

> On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 11:53 Jacqueline Mcdonald, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Jacqueline Mcdonald

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 05/10/2020 09:52 AM, Nats Sexy ass wrote:

>

> > Hi Can we chat here my phone is in for repairs babes You would like to buy my nice pics and videos?

>

> > On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 09:27 Dorian, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Discover a dating site that will ACTUALLY get you laid https://www.hookup4sex.co.za. Sex is practically guaranteed! Free to join

>

> > Someone is interested in your ad listing: https://www.cumm.co.za/ads/horny-men-this-is-for-you/

>

> > "I'll give it a try. Please send me your number!"

>

> > Name: Dorian

>

> > E-mail: [email protected]

>

> > -----------------

>

> > This message was sent from Cumm Ads

>

> > https://www.cumm.co.za/

>

> > Sent from IP Address: 197.185.118.254

>

> > If you are worried the person who contacted you is a scammer, please check their email against our list here - https://www.cumm.co.za/list-of-scammers-spammers/

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Horny men this is for you!!
  • On: Oct. 6, 2020, 11:35 a.m.

Still interested

On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 23:34 Nats Sexy ass, <[email protected]> wrote:
🤦🏽‍♀️
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 22:43 John Mcdonald, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

John Mcdonald

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 05/10/2020 09:55 AM,  wrote:

> We can chat anytime

> On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 11:53 Jacqueline Mcdonald, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Jacqueline Mcdonald

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 05/10/2020 09:52 AM, Nats Sexy ass wrote:

>

> > Hi Can we chat here my phone is in for repairs babes You would like to buy my nice pics and videos?

>

> > On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, 09:27 Dorian, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Discover a dating site that will ACTUALLY get you laid https://www.hookup4sex.co.za. Sex is practically guaranteed! Free to join

>

> > Someone is interested in your ad listing: https://www.cumm.co.za/ads/horny-men-this-is-for-you/

>

> > "I'll give it a try. Please send me your number!"

>

> > Name: Dorian

>

> > E-mail: [email protected]

>

> > -----------------

>

> > This message was sent from Cumm Ads

>

> > https://www.cumm.co.za/

>

> > Sent from IP Address: 197.185.118.254

>

> > If you are worried the person who contacted you is a scammer, please check their email against our list here - https://www.cumm.co.za/list-of-scammers-spammers/

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: UNDERSTANDING IMPORT AND EXPORT PROCEDURE(S) & DOCUMENTATION TRAINING 2021
  • On: May 13, 2021, 12:50 p.m.

Good Day John

This is a good course for you if you do any Import or Export you need to
have a clear understanding of the documentation used as well as the
proceedures to avoid some charges that you may get or penalties due to
lack of clear knowledge.Kindly provide me with your whatsapp number so
that i can explain to you further.We do this course Online for 3 days
and i garantee you that you will be well informed after the training.

Mine is +27 78 1268728

Kind Regards

Webster

On 2021-05-10 19:46, John Mcdonald wrote:
> Hello,
> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
> Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
> John Mcdonald
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 10/05/2021 17:46 PM, adelle wrote:
>> Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 12:00 AM
>>
>> To: adelle <[email protected]
>>
>> Subject: UNDERSTANDING IMPORT AND EXPORT PROCEDURE(S) & DOCUMENTATION
>> TRAINING 2021
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Kindly
>> Acknowledge Receipt
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>> Dear Attendees
>>
>>  
>>
>> Import Export Documentation Procedures Training Course
>> 2021
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Explore Course Details Below
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>> COURSE OVERVIEW
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>> When it comes to customs documentation it is vitally important that
>> importers and exporters understand the information required to be
>> submitted, as in most cases it is the importer
>> and exporter who would be liable for this information, even if it is
>> done by a third party, which in most cases it is.
>>
>> This course will provide the learner with the fundamental Knowledge
>> needed to plan and understand the Exporting and Importing of goods and
>> the International
>> trade Cycle. Learn about the Documentary requirements, factors
>> influencing the Costs, the Risks involved, Precautionary measures,
>> Understanding the Role Players, Methods of Payment, a brief overview
>> of Containers and types of shipping equipment and more�
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>> course objectives
>>
>>
>> This course is designed to give participants an overview and an
>> in-depth understanding and knowledge of the functions of the various
>> shipping documents and the import/export
>> procedures. This seminar aims to provide both the practical and
>> theoretical aspects of the latest and the most effective ways of doing
>> import/export.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>> WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
>>
>>
>> This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically
>> designed for:
>>
>>  
>>
>> Those
>> having some responsibility for buying from overseas and for
>> forwarding/import activities
>>
>>
>> Traffic
>> managers, forwarding managers, shipping managers, logistics/supply
>> chain managers and expeditors
>>
>>
>> Those
>> existing managers/supervisors, who need �confirmation� of their
>> current operation
>>
>>
>> Supply,
>> Buying, Purchase, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Managers
>>
>> Those
>> who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their
>> supply chains more effectively
>>
>>  
>>
>> COURSE METHODOLOGY
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>> COURSE OUTLINE
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>> :
>> The Export Import Process, Delivering Goods Internationally,
>> Incoterms�2020, and Costing, Quoting and Indents
>>
>>
>> Covers the import export procedure flow charts; international
>> transportation (road, rail, sea and air) and related documentation;
>> Incoterms�2020; marine/cargo insurance;
>> export and import costing; sales enquiries, feasibility studies,
>> indents, quotations and proforma invoices.
>>
>>  
>>
>> :
>> Import Export Customs Procedures
>>
>>
>> Covers customs registration procedures; the Harmonised System (HS) of
>> product classification; the S A Customs Tariff and Schedules; ordinary
>> import and export customs
>> procedures; customs procedures pertaining to samples; duty refunds,
>> drawbacks and rebates; bonded warehouses.
>>
>>  
>>
>> : International
>> Trade Risk Management, Payment Procedures and VAT & Exports
>>
>>
>> Covers the financial risk elements of export and import; international
>> payment methods and their documentary requirements; foreign exchange
>> transactions; export credit
>> insurance, and VAT & exports.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>> Note :
>> We can Tailor make all our programs to suit your needs as an
>> organization. Kindly contact us for more details.
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>> ONE Person
>> :
>> Usd $899
>>
>> TWO +
>> :
>> Usd $799 per person
>>
>> FIVE +
>> :
>> Usd $699 per person
>>
>> GENERAL NOTES
>>
>> �        
>> All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training
>> course.
>>
>> �        
>> Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit
>> any number of days.
>>
>> �        
>> As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to
>> choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are
>> spread around the
>> globe will assist in facilitating the course.
>>
>> �        
>> The course fee includes facilitation, training materials and a
>> Certificate of successful completion of Training.
>>
>> �        
>> FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>> Mr Webster Chinyani
>>
>> (Sales Executive)
>>
>> T: 0027 11 020 0345
>>
>> T: 0027 11 072 8177
>>
>> C: 0027 78 126 8728
>>
>> F: 0027 86 295 9390 
>>
>> Email:
>> [email protected]
>> or [email protected]
>>
>> Add: Suite 4 Christine Court, 2 Kings Avenue, Windsor West, Randburg
>> South Africa
>>
>>                    
>>
>>
>> (You are on our database to receive periodic updates on training. If
>> you are not the correct contact person, or would like to update your
>> details or wish to be removed from our list altogether, please let me
>> know.)
>>
>>  
>>
>> DISCLAIMER:
>>
>> This message may contain information which is confidential, private or
>> privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may
>> not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or file
>> which
>> is attached to this message. If you have received this message in
>> error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or
>> telephone and thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.
>>
>>
>>  
>>
>> Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached
>> files for viruses and the like. While we do everything possible to
>> protect information from viruses, Oracle 7 Africa Investment accepts
>> no liability
>> of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense
>> resulting directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of
>> any files which are attached to this e-mail message.
>>
>>  
>>
>> If you want to be removed from our Database, please
>> UNSUBSCRIBE
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Virus-free.
>> www.avast.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Good Day

.

Spammer

  • Subject: UNDERSTANDING IMPORT AND EXPORT PROCEDURE(S) & DOCUMENTATION TRAINING 2021
  • On: May 13, 2021, 5:09 p.m.

Good Day John

 This course is designed to give participants an overview and an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the functions of the various shipping documents and the import/export
procedures. This seminar aims to provide both the practical and theoretical aspects of the latest and the most effective ways of doing import/export.
Kindly find attached the detailed course content for the 3 day course Online as well as the booking form you need to complete and send it back to us to reserve your seats.We look forward to hearing from you.
Kindly revert back if you need more details or you can send us a Whatsapp on + 27 78 126 8728

Kind Regards
Mr Webster Chinyani
(Sales Executive)
T: 0027 11 020 0345
T: 0027 11 072 8177
C: 0027 78 126 8728
F: 0027 86 295 9390 
Email:[email protected] or [email protected]

Add: Suite 4 Christine Court, 2 Kings Avenue, Windsor West, Randburg South Africa
(You are on our database to receive periodic updates on training. If you are not the correct contact person, or would like to update your details or wish to be removed from our list altogether, please let me know.)
DISCLAIMER:
This message may contain information which is confidential, private or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or file which
is attached to this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.

On 2021-05-10 19:46, John Mcdonald wrote:Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can 
we use this?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/05/2021 17:46 PM, adelle wrote:Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 12:00 AM

To: adelle <[email protected]

Subject: UNDERSTANDING IMPORT AND EXPORT PROCEDURE(S) & DOCUMENTATION TRAINING 2021
 

Kindly
Acknowledge Receipt

 

 

Dear Attendees

 

Import Export Documentation Procedures Training Course
2021

Explore Course Details Below

 

 

 

COURSE OVERVIEW

 

When it comes to customs documentation it is vitally important that importers and exporters understand the information required to be submitted, as in most cases it is the importer
and exporter who would be liable for this information, even if it is done by a third party, which in most cases it is.

This course will provide the learner with the fundamental Knowledge needed to plan and understand the Exporting and Importing of goods and the International
trade Cycle. Learn about the Documentary requirements, factors influencing the Costs, the Risks involved, Precautionary measures, Understanding the Role Players, Methods of Payment, a brief overview of Containers and types of shipping equipment and more�

 

course objectives

This course is designed to give participants an overview and an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the functions of the various shipping documents and the import/export
procedures. This seminar aims to provide both the practical and theoretical aspects of the latest and the most effective ways of doing import/export.

 

 

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:

 

Those
having some responsibility for buying from overseas and for forwarding/import activities

Traffic
managers, forwarding managers, shipping managers, logistics/supply chain managers and expeditors

Those
existing managers/supervisors, who need �confirmation� of their current operation

Supply,
Buying, Purchase, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Managers

Those
who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively

 

COURSE METHODOLOGY

 

COURSE OUTLINE

 

:
The Export Import Process, Delivering Goods Internationally, Incoterms�2020, and Costing, Quoting and Indents

Covers the import export procedure flow charts; international transportation (road, rail, sea and air) and related documentation; Incoterms�2020; marine/cargo insurance;
export and import costing; sales enquiries, feasibility studies, indents, quotations and proforma invoices.

 

:
Import Export Customs Procedures

Covers customs registration procedures; the Harmonised System (HS) of product classification; the S A Customs Tariff and Schedules; ordinary import and export customs
procedures; customs procedures pertaining to samples; duty refunds, drawbacks and rebates; bonded warehouses.

 

: International
Trade Risk Management, Payment Procedures and VAT & Exports

Covers the financial risk elements of export and import; international payment methods and their documentary requirements; foreign exchange transactions; export credit
insurance, and VAT & exports.

 

 

 

Note :
We can Tailor make all our programs to suit your needs as an organization. Kindly contact us for more details.

 

 

ONE Person
:
Usd $899

TWO +
:
Usd $799 per person

FIVE +
:
Usd $699 per person

GENERAL NOTES

�        
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.

�        
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.

�        
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the
globe will assist in facilitating the course.

�        
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.

�        
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.

 

 

Mr Webster Chinyani

(Sales Executive)

T: 0027 11 020 0345

T: 0027 11 072 8177

C: 0027 78 126 8728

F: 0027 86 295 9390 

Email:
[email protected]
or [email protected]

Add: Suite 4 Christine Court, 2 Kings Avenue, Windsor West, Randburg South Africa

                   

(You are on our database to receive periodic updates on training. If you are not the correct contact person, or would like to update your details or wish to be removed from our list altogether, please let me know.)

 

DISCLAIMER:

This message may contain information which is confidential, private or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or file which
is attached to this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter return and/or destroy the original message.

 

Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses and the like. While we do everything possible to protect information from viruses, Oracle 7 Africa Investment accepts no liability
of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the access and/or downloading of any files which are attached to this e-mail message.

 

If you want to be removed from our Database, please
UNSUBSCRIBE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: UNDERSTANDING IMPORT AND EXPORT PROCEDURE(S) & DOCUMENTATION TRAINING 2021
  • On: May 13, 2021, 8:23 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: SEND YOUR DETAILS / HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.?
  • On: May 26, 2021, 4:16 p.m.

Dear Jessica Mcdonald,

Thanks for your mail.

I am located in Nigeria.

I am the Director Debt Management Office, i just resumed in the office
this Monday and while going through files on my table i saw this claim
made by Mr. Robert Smith but due to horried manner i decided to
contact you and find out if actually Mr. Robert Smith is your next of
kin as he claimed.

However now that i have found out that you are alive i would stop the payment.

Having said that i would want you to reconfirm the followings,

1. Your current address ( Home or Office)
2. Your direct cell phone number.
3. Scan copy of your valid ID.
4. How would you want to receive the payment, ATM Card, Bank Draft,
Online bank transfer or Home cash delivery method.?

Kindly furnish me with the above mentioned details so i can process
the release of your payment without further delay.

I wait for your urgent response soon.

Regards,
Mrs Aisha Ibrahim.

2021-05-25 14:54 GMT+01:00, Jessica Mcdonald <[email protected]>:
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about
> your offer?
>
> Jessica Mcdonald
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 25/05/2021 03:26 AM, wrote:
>> ATTENTION: SIR,
>>
>> I GOT AN EMAIL FROM A MAN THAT CALLED HIMSELF MR.
>> ROBERT SMITH WHO TOLD US THAT YOU DIED FEW DAYS AGO AS A RESULT OF THE
>> DREADED CORONA VIRUS, HE CLAIMS TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND WANTS TO
>> CLAIM THE UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $10.5M USD ON YOUR
>> BEHALF.
>>
>> KINDLY RESPOND TO THIS REPORT IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE IF NOT THEN WE
>> WILL ASSUME THAT THE REPORT IS REAL AND GO AHEAD AND RELEASE THE
>> PAYMENT TO HIM.
>>
>> KINDLY RECONFIRM THE FOLLOWINGS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY,
>>
>> 1 YOUR FULL NAMES ---------------
>> 2 YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER -------------------
>> 3 YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS ---------------------------
>> 4 YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION ---------------------------
>> S A SCAN COPY OF YOUR OFFICIAL ID ---------------------
>> WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS OK
>>
>> REGARDS,
>> MRS AISHA IBRAHIM
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: SEND YOUR DETAILS / HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.?
  • On: May 27, 2021, 1:17 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.?
  • On: May 27, 2021, 1:05 p.m.

Attention: Mr. John Mcdonald,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and I am also happy to hear
that you are healthy and alive,and that you are not dead as Mr. Robert
Smith said which means that he is fake and impostor and has to be
dealt with accordingly.

Meanwhile, Now that we have known that Mr. Robert Smith is not your
Next of Kin as he claimed to be, we are going to stop the release of
the funds to him.

However i would like to let you know that following the executive
directives you are going to receive your $10.5M USD payment by either
ATM CARD, BANK DRAFT, HOME CASH DELIVERY METHOD Or ONLINE BANK
TRANSFER this decision was reached as the safest and fastest way to
offset all overdue payment.

Having said that, you are hereby expected to indicate any of the
payment options you choose to receive your payment ATM CARD, BANK
DRAFT, HOME CASH DELIVERY METHOD Or ONLINE BANK TRANSFER to enable us
finalize and release your funds immediately.

I wait for your urgent and positive response soonest.

NB: Do send your valid ID for recognition.

Regards,
Mrs Aisha Ibrahim

2021-05-27 2:18 GMT+01:00, John Mcdonald <[email protected]>:
> Hello,
> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
> apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out
> enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this
> would be structured?
>
> John Mcdonald
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 26/05/2021 16:16 PM, wrote:
>> Dear Jessica Mcdonald,
>>
>> Thanks for your mail.
>>
>> I am located in Nigeria.
>>
>> I am the Director Debt Management Office, i just resumed in the office
>> this Monday and while going through files on my table i saw this claim
>> made by Mr. Robert Smith but due to horried manner i decided to
>> contact you and find out if actually Mr. Robert Smith is your next of
>> kin as he claimed.
>>
>> However now that i have found out that you are alive i would stop the
>> payment.
>>
>> Having said that i would want you to reconfirm the followings,
>>
>> 1. Your current address ( Home or Office)
>> 2. Your direct cell phone number.
>> 3. Scan copy of your valid ID.
>> 4. How would you want to receive the payment, ATM Card, Bank Draft,
>> Online bank transfer or Home cash delivery method.?
>>
>> Kindly furnish me with the above mentioned details so i can process
>> the release of your payment without further delay.
>>
>> I wait for your urgent response soon.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mrs Aisha Ibrahim.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 2021-05-25 14:54 GMT+01:00, Jessica Mcdonald <[email protected]>:
>> > Hey there,
>> > Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more
>> > about
>> > your offer?
>> >
>> > Jessica Mcdonald
>> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
>> >
>> > On 25/05/2021 03:26 AM, wrote:
>> >> ATTENTION: SIR,
>> >>
>> >> I GOT AN EMAIL FROM A MAN THAT CALLED HIMSELF MR.
>> >> ROBERT SMITH WHO TOLD US THAT YOU DIED FEW DAYS AGO AS A RESULT OF THE
>> >> DREADED CORONA VIRUS, HE CLAIMS TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND WANTS TO
>> >> CLAIM THE UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $10.5M USD ON YOUR
>> >> BEHALF.
>> >>
>> >> KINDLY RESPOND TO THIS REPORT IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE IF NOT THEN WE
>> >> WILL ASSUME THAT THE REPORT IS REAL AND GO AHEAD AND RELEASE THE
>> >> PAYMENT TO HIM.
>> >>
>> >> KINDLY RECONFIRM THE FOLLOWINGS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY,
>> >>
>> >> 1 YOUR FULL NAMES ---------------
>> >> 2 YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER -------------------
>> >> 3 YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS ---------------------------
>> >> 4 YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION ---------------------------
>> >> S A SCAN COPY OF YOUR OFFICIAL ID ---------------------
>> >> WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS OK
>> >>
>> >> REGARDS,
>> >> MRS AISHA IBRAHIM
>> >>
>> >> .
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.?
  • On: May 27, 2021, 8:04 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

John Mcdonald
CEO, MNesty, LLC