The colloquy of Nicholas Johnson

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Nicholas Johnson and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Implementation of IT services.
  • On: April 15, 2020, 3:24 p.m.

Hi!
Our company is working on the website, mobile application, and software development, including technical maintenance of the sites and apps! We are also ready to offer professional EN-RU and RU-EN translations.
All our developers are from Ukraine and Russia.

At the moment we are looking for partners that are ready to sell our services in your country!

Our advantages are:
- Highly qualified developers;
- Experience with large and complex projects;
- Experience with carrying out the unusual tasks;
- Perfect technical base allowing to work on any projects;
- Post-launch >website technical maintenance.

If you are interested in my proposal ? feel free to contact me anytime.
Sincerely, Olha.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Implementation of IT services.
  • On: April 15, 2020, 3:24 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference - Attendees Info
  • On: July 14, 2020, 3:12 p.m.

Hello,This is Lisa and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Simma from marketing department.We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference 2020. You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.All our names comprise of complete contact information including email addresses for each and are compliant as per CAN SPAM Laws.It includes 13+ fields delivered in Excel Format. We guarantee 90% accuracy in writing.Lisa Smith | Business Development Executive
From: Nicholas Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:51 AM
To: Simma Levine

Hi,Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this. Nicholas JohnsonCEO, MNesty, LLC 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference - Attendees Info
  • On: July 14, 2020, 11:47 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference - Attendees Info
  • On: July 15, 2020, 12:26 p.m.

Hello,Since the order is below $1000, we can accept only CC payment.Once payment is confirmed, requirement would be sent to the data team.They would get back to you with the complete file in 3-5 Business days.Please let me know if I can send the payment link for CC payment.  From: Nicholas Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 6:48 PM
To: lisa.smith

Hi,Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this. Nicholas Johnson On 14/07/2020 15:12 PM,  wrote:Hello,This is Lisa and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Simma from marketing department. We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference 2020.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.  

Spammer

  • Subject: RE:  Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference - Attendees Info
  • On: July 15, 2020, 4:52 p.m.

Hello,Since the order is below $1000, we can accept only CC payment.Once payment is confirmed, requirement would be sent to the data team.They would get back to you with the complete file in 3-5 Business days.Please let me know if I can send the payment link for CC payment.  From: Nicholas Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 6:48 PM
To: lisa.smith Hi,Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this. Nicholas Johnson On 14/07/2020 15:12 PM,  wrote:Hello,This is Lisa and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Simma from marketing department. We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference 2020.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference - Attendees Info
  • On: July 15, 2020, 9:48 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: To Nicholas Johnson MD, Proposal Details.!!
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

Dear Nicholas Johnson MD

Thank you for your response to my email!
  My name is Mr. Mata John Nelson, am auditor to late my client who dies in belief illness leaving the sum of ($45.8 Million) without any next of kin and is a businessman.
 
I have researched on the account holder family living no trace of any beneficiary of any kind.
 
The importance/role in this proposed deal is the fact that I have people who are well positioned and officially capable of leveraging a successful claim of the available fund, by presenting you as a beneficiary.

 We are equally capable of setting up the internal paperwork, as a basis to officially make it possible for you to be recognized as the bona-fide next of kin and beneficiary to the available fund, which of course, will be eventually split between us on terms to be agreed.
 
The success of the claim will depend on how confidentially you handle the proposed deal, and how responsive you are in terms of granting me your full cooperation in every necessary manner, in order to make the proposed deal a success.

 If we do not act fast and send the fund out overseas, the fund will be sent to our Government treasury as an unclaimed fund.
 
 So if you are still interested to proceed with me for the claim, kindly reconfirm your personal details, that will be use to register you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund in our bank data base thereafter, i will send you the two documents that you will have to fill and send to our bank claim department to process with the fund claim on your name.
 
 Your Full Name.......................... Home Address:..............................
  Your Sex........................... .......  Your Age........................... .........
  Your Country....................... .........  Passport /driving license.........                                  
  Your Occupation.................... .......  Your Personal Mobile Number...............        
  Your Personal Fax Number.....................
 
I promise to make these deals a resounding success with no backlash for any of us including you both local and International is 100% risk free.
 
I will move ahead to proceed with the insertion of your details into our bank database to appear as the next of kin to the fund. And I will contact you via phone or email to inform you the moment we set for you to tender an application to our bank claim department.
 
I will also want to know when is the best exact time to reach you.
 It is important that we discuss the dynamics of the proposed deal in terms of how we should proceed and who gets what and how, especially when you have no distractions.
 
The sharing of the fund is 50% for you while 50% for me. Please keep this very confidential for security reasons.
 
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Yours truly,
 
Mr. John Mata Nelson
+27-632-284-641

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: To Nicholas Johnson MD, Proposal Details.!!
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 5:15 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: To Nicholas Johnson MD, Proposal Details.!!
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 5:40 p.m.

Good day,
How are you today? i have a business proposal worth of $45.8M for you, if interested get back to me for more details at my private email: [email protected]
Thanks
Mata Nelson
On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 19:16, Nicholas Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Nicholas Johnson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/08/2020 13:29 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Nicholas Johnson MD

>

> Thank you for your response to my email!

>   My name is Mr. Mata John Nelson, am auditor to late my client who dies in belief illness leaving the sum of ($45.8 Million) without any next of kin and is a businessman.

>  

> I have researched on the account holder family living no trace of any beneficiary of any kind.

>  

> The importance/role in this proposed deal is the fact that I have people who are well positioned and officially capable of leveraging a successful claim of the available fund, by presenting you as a beneficiary.

>

>  We are equally capable of setting up the internal paperwork, as a basis to officially make it possible for you to be recognized as the bona-fide next of kin and beneficiary to the available fund, which of course, will be eventually split between us on terms to be agreed.

>  

> The success of the claim will depend on how confidentially you handle the proposed deal, and how responsive you are in terms of granting me your full cooperation in every necessary manner, in order to make the proposed deal a success.

>

>  If we do not act fast and send the fund out overseas, the fund will be sent to our Government treasury as an unclaimed fund.

>  

>  So if you are still interested to proceed with me for the claim, kindly reconfirm your personal details, that will be use to register you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund in our bank data base thereafter, i will send you the two documents that you will have to fill and send to our bank claim department to process with the fund claim on your name.

>  

>  Your Full Name.......................... Home Address:..............................

>   Your Sex........................... .......  Your Age........................... .........

>   Your Country....................... .........  Passport /driving license.........                                  

>   Your Occupation.................... .......  Your Personal Mobile Number...............        

>   Your Personal Fax Number.....................

>  

> I promise to make these deals a resounding success with no backlash for any of us including you both local and International is 100% risk free.

>  

> I will move ahead to proceed with the insertion of your details into our bank database to appear as the next of kin to the fund. And I will contact you via phone or email to inform you the moment we set for you to tender an application to our bank claim department.

>  

> I will also want to know when is the best exact time to reach you.

>  It is important that we discuss the dynamics of the proposed deal in terms of how we should proceed and who gets what and how, especially when you have no distractions.

>  

> The sharing of the fund is 50% for you while 50% for me. Please keep this very confidential for security reasons.

>  

> I look forward to hearing from you.

>  

> Yours truly,

>  

> Mr. John Mata Nelson

> +27-632-284-641

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Virus-free. www.avast.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ready your mail
  • On: Sept. 7, 2020, 1:30 p.m.

  YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

Are you alive or dead? We received several emails from one MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA
who narrated to us about how you contacted CoronaVirus (COVID19) three weeks ago. MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA made us understand that you are in an isolation hospital for treatment but there is no hope of your recovery.

He stated that he is your business associate and your next of kin whom you have chosen and permitted to inherit all your properties. He is contacting this office based on your contract/inheritance payment fund valid Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$9,800,000.00)only which is about to be paid to you.

He requested that the payment should now be transferred into his own personal/corporate account as he stated below,

BANK: TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 2 CHOME 7-1 MARUNOUCHI, CHIYODA CITY, TOKYO 100-0005, JAPAN
SWIFT/BIC : BOTKJPJTXXX
BANK TELEPHONE: +81 3-3240-1111
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0265770
ACCOUNT NAME:  MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA

We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to the wrong person because MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA is too eager and ready to follow every account. If you did not permit MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA to claim your money, kindly reply to this message with your full contact information so we can process the release of the US$9.8 Million United States Dollars to you

Thanks

MIKE OWEN
Group Chief Financial Officer
Standard Chartered Bank, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036

NB:[email protected]  

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 3:48 AM Nicholas Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Nicholas Johnson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 05/09/2020 18:20 PM,  wrote:

> Good Day,

>

> I am Dr Micheal , I have sent you two emails and you did not respond, I even sent another one few days ago with

> more details still no response, please are you still using this email address? I am VERY SORRY if sincerely you

> did not receive those emails, I will resend it now as soon as you confirm you never received them.

>

> Regards,

>

> Dr Micheal

>

> .

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ready your mail
  • On: Sept. 7, 2020, 7:54 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Ready your mail
  • On: Sept. 8, 2020, 10:09 a.m.

Dear Nicholas JohnsonWe await urgent instruction from you, What do you think we should do? Should the money be credited to the account as provided?Get back to us asap..
RegardsMike

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 8:55 PM Nicholas Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Nicholas Johnson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/09/2020 13:30 PM,  wrote:

>   YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

>

> Are you alive or dead? We received several emails from one MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA

> who narrated to us about how you contacted CoronaVirus (COVID19) three weeks ago. MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA made us understand that you are in an isolation hospital for treatment but there is no hope of your recovery.

>

> He stated that he is your business associate and your next of kin whom you have chosen and permitted to inherit all your properties. He is contacting this office based on your contract/inheritance payment fund valid Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$9,800,000.00)only which is about to be paid to you.

>

> He requested that the payment should now be transferred into his own personal/corporate account as he stated below,

>

> BANK: TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ BANK

> BANK ADDRESS: 2 CHOME 7-1 MARUNOUCHI, CHIYODA CITY, TOKYO 100-0005, JAPAN

> SWIFT/BIC : BOTKJPJTXXX

> BANK TELEPHONE: +81 3-3240-1111

> ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0265770

> ACCOUNT NAME:  MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA

>

> We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to the wrong person because MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA is too eager and ready to follow every account. If you did not permit MR.ISMILLAH AGUSTINA to claim your money, kindly reply to this message with your full contact information so we can process the release of the US$9.8 Million United States Dollars to you

>

> Thanks

>

> MIKE OWEN

> Group Chief Financial Officer

> Standard Chartered Bank, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036

>

> NB:[email protected]  

>

> On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 3:48 AM Nicholas Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

>

>

>

> Nicholas Johnson

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 05/09/2020 18:20 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Good Day,

>

> >

>

> > I am Dr Micheal , I have sent you two emails and you did not respond, I even sent another one few days ago with

>

> > more details still no response, please are you still using this email address? I am VERY SORRY if sincerely you

>

> > did not receive those emails, I will resend it now as soon as you confirm you never received them.

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Dr Micheal

>

> >

>

> > .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Notice of personal information processing. (This is not an advertisement)
  • On: Sept. 14, 2020, 12:59 a.m.

Personal Information Notice

This notice is to inform you of the collection, processing, and sale of certain personal information or personal data about you ("personal information"). ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business persona information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes. Our customers are businesses trying to reach business professionals for sales and marketing and recruiting. You can opt out of our database if you want to; the best way to do so is to visit our Privacy Center at https://www.zoominfo.com/about-zoominfo/privacy-center. At the Privacy Center you can also submit an access request or review our privacy policy. Please continue reading below for more information about the information we collect, how we gather it, and how it is used and shared.

Categories of Personal Information Processed

ZoomInfo profiles business organizations and the executives and professionals who work for those organizations. We may have any or all of the following categories of personal information about you, past or current:

Name

Company

Office Address

Telephone Number

Email Address

Job Title

Job Function and Responsibilities

Education

Social Media URL

Purpose of Processing

ZoomInfo processes this information for direct marketing purposes. The information may be licensed to our customers for their sales, marketing, or recruiting purposes, or to other organizations who may license it to their customers for the same purposes ("partners"). The information is provided to customers or partners subject to restrictive license agreements that limit the use to those specified purposes and prohibit the unauthorized use or transfer of the information. ZoomInfo's customers may obtain the information via password protected account-based access to our database. Our customers, or those of our partners, may use the information to market their services to your employer or to contact you about professional opportunities.

Lawful Basis

ZoomInfo's processing of your personal information is based on the legitimate interest of itself and its customers to engage in direct marketing.

Recipients

This personal information may be provided, subject to restrictive license agreements, to ZoomInfo's customers, its partners, or the customers of its partners. These recipients are business organizations who are permitted to use the information only for lawful sales, marketing, and recruiting. The substantive terms of ZoomInfo's license agreements may be reviewed at https://www.zoominfo.com/business/about-zoominfo/LTC.

Period

ZoomInfo endeavors to provide the most accurate information possible to its customers. We seek to verify the accuracy of our information as frequently as possible and to remove information that we learn to be inaccurate. Thus, we intend to process the information we have about you for so long as it is accurate or until you instruct us to refrain from processing it.

Your Rights

You have the right to request that ZoomInfo (1) provide you with access to your personal information, (2) rectify or correct your personal information, (3) erase your personal information, or (4) restrict processing of your personal information, including refraining from selling it or otherwise providing it to any third parties. You also have the right to object to processing, to data portability, and to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your country, if any. The foregoing rights may be subject to certain limitations pursuant to applicable law.

Sources of Personal Information

ZoomInfo gathers personal information from several sources, which include publicly available sources such as websites and government records, contributions from our customers, third party data providers, or through telephone interviews. Because information from several sources may be combined into one record, it may be difficult or impossible to identify the exact source of one particular piece of information.

Who We Are

ZoomInfo is ZoomInfo Technologies LLC, and we are located at 805 Broadway St, Suite 900, Vancouver, WA 98660. ZoomInfo is a registered data broker in the State of California.

To opt out or for more information, please visit our Privacy Center.

Regards,

ZoomInfo Privacy

This email was sent to [[email protected]]

ID: [4059015199]

ZoomInfo
805 Broadway, Suite 900, Vancouver, WA, 98660

Contact Us | Resources


Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Notice of personal information processing. (This is not an advertisement)
  • On: Sept. 14, 2020, 8:50 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: 销售 Autoreply: Re: The rabbit is waiting for an answer
  • On: Sept. 24, 2020, 7:06 p.m.

5oKo5Y+R57uZ5oiR55qE6YKu5Lu25bey57uP5pS25Yiw44CCCgoKCg==

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 销售 Autoreply: Re: The rabbit is waiting for an answer
  • On: Sept. 24, 2020, 9:45 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Nicholas Johnson
CEO, MNesty, LLC