The colloquy of Amanda Griffin

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Amanda Griffin and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: PICKUP YOUR PARCEL GIFT
  • On: Feb. 7, 2019, 12:55 p.m.

Hello Dear

This is Mrs Gill Marcus writing to you once again regarding the items that
i
bought for you but i was so surprise when i contacted the APPLE EXPRESS
DELIVERY about the items and They told me that you haven't receive it yet.I
just appreciate your effort when You are my formal business transaction
partner
for my late Husband funds that i want to transfer to your bank account in
the
past but it was unsuccessful.Therefore i later found another partner in the
same country of yours which i was successful transferred the funds into his
bank account and i am living in panama-Republic of Panama with partner after
the successful transaction.

Mean while I Personally love being transparent and i decided to compensate
you
with something which i bought some gift for you and they are listed:
Four(4)
iPhone 7 Plus/ Four(4) HP Laptops and one(1) Gold wrist watch with Five
Hundred
Thousand USDollars($500,000.00 USD) packaged together with the items
mention
above,Please i want you to bear it in mind that i didn't let the Apple
Courier
Express Delivery know that there are funds inside the package and i want
you to
be careful and do not disclose the content with them.

Therefore You have to contact the Apple Courier Express Delivery once again
and
follow their instruction to enable you receive the parcels and below is
their
details which i sent you before and also you will contact them with the
same
Items Order Number: 0097775043 for identification of the package But if you
don't appreciate my gift then i will write to the Apple Express to send
back
the items to me without wasting time.

APPLE COURIER INC
Apple Courier Express Delivery
Address: 1547 Laird St Houston, TX 77008
Phone Number:+1 (281) 962 3920
Email:[email protected]
Contact Persons: MD Mr. Bernie Tshrer OR Supervisor: Mr James Lee

Please make sure that you contact the above company with your delivery
details
such as your full name/ Home address and your phone number and please do
not
disclose the content of the package to them.
Sincerely
Mrs Gill Marcus
You can reach me with my private email address: [email protected] and
i
normal check my mail every day.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: PICKUP YOUR PARCEL GIFT
  • On: Feb. 7, 2019, 12:55 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: All the best - and in the highest class!
  • On: June 18, 2020, 9:54 a.m.

All the best - and in the highest class!

Hello Arthur. Sorry, I could not write to you earlier. There was a lot of work, and I just physically didn't have time before now.I hope you're feeling great;) How are you doing? Now is not the time for illness and I want to wish you good health. I will try to tell you about myself so that you have an idea what kind of girl I am. I beg you to send me your photo in the following letter.

As I said before my name is Larisa. I live in a city Mariupol it's located in Ukraine. I'm sure you can easily find information about my city on the Internet. Vinnitsa - is the most comfortable city to live in Ukraine according to the estimates of the residents themselves. Before the beginning of the pandemic, many tourists from other countries could be seen in the city, but now everything has changed. What about you? Where do you live?

Maybe it's time to tell a little more about yourself?! I hope you don't mind, and you won't get bored with my words.:) I am very picky in relationships, and I find it difficult to find a decent man. That's why it's, I have never been married, and I have no children. Whatever now I'm single now but I don't feel alone myself. I have a positive view's for the world and always try to look for the good sign in everything. Maybe my friends are right and I'm just accustomed to being alone. I'm not sure, I think time will put everything in its place. 

I am from a family that is not usual for Ukraine. My father is from Moldova and my mother is from Russia, but we are all citizens Ukraine. As you can understand, I have an international family. As I remember from my childhood, my mother never said that she was Russian by nationality, in Ukraine people had a very negative opinion of Russians, and it started much earlier than the media started talking about it. Against the background of these memories, what is happening in the world now seems crazy to me. I can't figure out what the pogroms and chaos are for, because it will not give the freedom that the crowd is shouting about. All these actions are directed against ordinary citizens who lose their property and health, simply because they were in the way of the crowd, or did not join the crowd. And if it suddenly gets to Ukraine, then radical youth will scurry all over the place. I hope this doesn't happen. I'm sorry, I was distracted from my main thought, I don't know what came over me. I will try not to talk about sad things anymore. My dad is older than my mom. But despite this, my mother is never inferior to him in wisdom. I can't remember that there were serious quarrels between them, they all solve problems without raising their voices at each other. My mom taught me how to cook national Russian and Ukrainian food and my dad taught me how to drive a car. I got my driver's license when I was 18. Thanks to my parents I received a good education and I am very grateful that they supported me when I needed it. When I graduated from University, I started to think seriously about the future and what I want to do in life. Working in a specialty did not guarantee great prospects, and so I decided to save money and start my own business. 

Now I have my own online store that sells clothes. I earn a decent income and therefore I have the opportunity to travel often and sometimes please yourself with pleasant little things. It's a pity that now I'm like everyone else in quarantine. I must say that this is quite difficult for me. Because I can call myself very curious, even to some extent more so than everyone else. It's hard for me to stay in one place for a long time. It quickly becomes boring. I think be curious is a useful trait. I have always respected curious people, because they have something that many people do not have, namely the ability to develop themselves and expand their horizons, and I would be interested to talk if you are realy interested. 

As I said above, it is difficult for me to find a man with whom I would like to have a serious relationship. I do not like jealousy, for me it is a sign of self-doubt, so personally I am not jealous. In any case, I think that relationships, feelings and emotions should only be spoken about by looking each other in the eye. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll meet somewhere. By the way, I was planning to fly with my friends to rest in the Malaysia, but unfortunately with the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, this is not possible. Our trip was postponed indefinitely. I can't say that I'm very upset about this, but I already miss the feeling that I get when I'm traveling. I like the smell of the sea and the feel of the warm sun on my face, the bright colors of tropical fruit trees and their sweet and fragrant smell. I am  very happy to visit a Ethnical Museum or just walk around an unfamiliar city. It is a pleasure for me and I can practice my knowledge of foreign languages. I can boast that I am fluent in English, German and Italiano. 

I hate when the house is dirty, my house should always be in order. Perhaps someone can say that I am a pedant, but I think this is an indicator of neatness and education. I take it very seriously and love to see everything in its place. I don't think I'm asking for much, but I think you should know these traits of my character.

We just started getting acquainted and I don't even know if I will be interesting to you after this letter and all my thoughts in my head. At the moment, I think the most we can achieve without a personal meeting is a warm friendly relationship by correspondence, in any case, if you want you can join us with my friends in Malaysia. Can you afford it? 

Whatever we we can now try to become each other's pen pals. I don't want to burden you with my thoughts. I'm sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I've already written a lot. I have to go to work.

Your penpal friend Larisa.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: All the best - and in the highest class!
  • On: June 18, 2020, 10:17 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Beautiful feelings!
  • On: June 19, 2020, 11:55 a.m.

Beautiful feelings!

Hello Arthur. I'm glad you took the time to respond to my letter. It's nice to meet you and learn a little more about you. Today, TV news said that the situation in Ukraine is improving, but the self-isolation regime will officially be in effect until at least the end of the month. I think that all people should behave responsibly, and be attentive to their health and the health of their loved ones. But recently I see that people have forgotten about caution, and massively go out on the street, I also do not want to sit at home when the window is summer.   It was a little weird for me that you couldn't send me pictures. I think it's important to communicate and maintain communication. In today's world, there are many ways to copy a picture and a cell phone or computer. I hope you can figure this out. I send you pictures of me every time, and I want it to be mutual. I hope you will do so in your next letter.I'm interested in talking to you. But as I told you in my previous letter, I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now. I don't want to offend you, I like you, but we need to get to know each other better before we start talking about possible relationships and meeting seriously. Whatever it is, I don't want to rush things and jump to conclusions. Unfortunately now is not the best time to travel and no one can tell in advance how long it will last. Sometimes I think that life will never be the same again, but I hope that there will be no global changes. In addition, I recently heard in the news that some European countries have already started to do some easing of the Covid-19 quarantine. I hope that these will be good decisions.

I really hope that this year I will have the opportunity to visit the beach and enjoy the sun. I love to sit on the beach and keep my feet on the warm sand, feel the warm sea breeze blowing on my body. But unfortunately, because Covid-19 has affected the way of life of millions of people, and we can not enjoy the everyday little things, we begin to live in memories. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day than today and that the normal and quiet life that was before will soon begin. 

You probably already realized that I'm not a "typical blonde", I think I'm smart enough. I was able to get a higher education for free and graduated from the University of Economics and law in Mariupol. I studied well and I can say that a lot of information that I received at the University became useful for me in business. Thanks to this, my business is Autonomous and I can afford time for Hobbies.

I can't go to the gym, but I work out regularly at home to keep myself in good shape. It is not easy to maintain a figure without exercise equipment, but there is a simple set of exercises for physical activity and toning up. Perhaps we can give each other some advice on how not to get bored while we are at home. How do you spend your time? I will finish my letter. Hope that you was interestingly to read all that I wrote for you and your the answer not will force me wait.

Your friend Larisa.

P.S. I'm ask you again, send me pictures for my smile. Bay the way, in photos, I look very tall because of my heels, although my height is only 172cm. The photos I will send you were taken last summer. I want to believe that I haven't changed much since then:) I'll send you a selfie I took this morning.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Beautiful feelings!
  • On: June 19, 2020, 3:49 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Excellent news!
  • On: June 20, 2020, 8:04 a.m.

Excellent news!

Hello Arthur.

New friend of mine, open your eyes and plunge into the new day with your head! Be cheerful and do not miss your chance! I write to you, wish you good luck, good morning, and go to wait for your message) I wish with all my heart that day was great! 

Yours Larisa.

Spammer

  • Subject: Opportunities to relax more often!
  • On: June 20, 2020, 9:59 a.m.

Opportunities to relax more often!

Hello Arthur. 

I was very glad to see your letter and I hasten to write my answer to you now.I'm having a good morning. I feel great. Today I decided to arrange a home beauty salon. When I woke up, I arranged a water treatment. I spent several hours in the bathroom with foam and aroma oils. After the bath, I gave myself a pedicure and moisturized my skin. Before Covid-19, I went to beauty salons, but now I'm used to doing it at home. It takes more time at home, but I try to think positively. For me, this is a good way to save money and not spend it on beauty salons. And if you do fitness at home, then you don't need to spend money on a fitness center)

Only now I was able to find the time to write you a letter. Now I can relax, gather your thoughts and tell you about my day. It's nice that I can do it in a warm home environment, enjoying the taste of warm tea, with the scent of wild berries. Frankly, our communication an entirely new way for me to start dating, but I feel that there is a special art and romance. Do you agree with me? I do not know why, but I feel any wish to tell you more about me and my past.

I am immensely grateful to my mother for the upbringing she gave me. She taught me how to be a good hostess and has always been for me the standard of love and loyalty to the chosen man. Also I have from relatives my grandmother which lives in village not far from my cities. I go to her periodically, but unfortunately because of my work I can not do it as often as I would like.

I think it would be great if you and me could to know each other better. Maybe I should tell you, I want to be happy with my chosen man. I want my man to understand me in everything, and was always there. I will never look at other men if I am with a man who will perceive me as I am, with all my advantages and disadvantages. After all, there are no perfect people in the world.

Now, many people's priorities have changed and become more material. People often pay attention to social status and external data. But I think this is not the right way. Personally, for me, external factors, social status or economic status of a man are not important. After all, there is nothing permanent in this, beauty is not eternal, and money is limitless. It is much more important that the man was kind, honest, faithful and understanding. Of course it is not bad when a man is well enough off not to do physical work, but I think that a man should be able to hold a tool in his hands to fix an outlet or a leaking faucet at home making it safer. 

If we talk about the relationship, you can not leave aside the issue of sexual compatibility. Of course, the sexual component is also a very important aspect in a relationship. I understand the importance of sex in relationships, for me it is not only a way to meet physical needs but also a reflection of feelings between partners. I cannot have sex without emotions and feelings, for me it is unacceptable and to some extent even immoral, but this does not mean that we can not discuss these topics. We are adults and can share our desires and fantasies, but I don't want to rush things and I want to get to know you better before we talk about such sensitive topics.

Today, I have a little gift for you. I didn't tell you before, but once a week I buy a lottery ticket. I've already won small amounts, but I still haven't won the Jackpot. In Ukraine, people like to buy lotteries. This is a chance to catch your luck and completely change your life. I don't know how things are in the your country. Are you buy the lottery sometimes? I hope you're lucky, and I bought two lottery tickets today. I bought one ticket for myself, and one ticket for you. I sent it to you from the lottery website.  If you receive a message from the lottery website, don't be afraid. This happens automatically. On their website, you can check the status of your winnings and follow the progress of the draw. Who knows, maybe we'll win a million dollars and we can have a good vacation on the tropical Islands together. The draw will be in the nearest The draw will be in the nearest Tuesday, 23 June, at 17:00 in Kiev time. I hope we get lucky:) Tell me, do you always understand what I write to you about? I think that sometimes it is difficult for you to understand me, because the mentality of our countries may differ. 

Of course it would be easier and faster to get to know each other if you were in Mariupol now. It would be great to have a teleport, but it is a so pity, that this is not possible at the moment. In any case, I want to say that you will always be welcome in my house if you ever decide to fly to me when the situation with Covid-19 in the world stabilizes:) I like you Arthur, and I'm very happy that I have a friend like you. I love sharing my news and thoughts with you. Well, it's time to say goodbye for today. Have a great day!

Your friend Larisa.

P.S. Some of my recent photos.

 

Spammer

  • Subject: Congratulations | UNL
  • On: June 20, 2020, 11:13 a.m.

Congratulations | UNL

lottery-ua.com

Hello, Amanda!

Anna
(email address: [email protected])
present you a lottery ticket and a chance to
change your life for best way and become a
millionaire.

All
information about the prize draw, you can see
on our website in your account. Login and
password were created automatically and you
can always change them. After completion of
the prize draw (only if you win) to your
e-mail address will be send a notification.
You will be able get your winnings one of the
popular money transfer systems. We wish you
good luck and hope to see you again.

TICKET
NUMBER: 697184952488

EDITION: 4722

DRAW DATE:
Mon,
Jun 22 2020 at 17:00

YOUR NUMBERS: 19,40,3,14,8,7,24,12,9,47,4

Your login details:

Login:

Password:

[email protected]

XlzaruUl

Log
In

The
Ukrainian national lottery (UNL) is a Ukrainian state
lottery operator that conducts lotteries under license
and under the supervision of the Ministry of Finance
and the State Treasury.

©
2002-2020 «Ukrainian National Lottery». All rights
reserved
www.lottery-ua.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Excellent news!
  • On: June 20, 2020, 7:22 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Clear sky!
  • On: June 22, 2020, 6:33 a.m.

Clear sky!

Hello Arthur.

New friend of mine, open your eyes and plunge into the new day with your head! Be cheerful and do not miss your chance! I write to you, wish you good luck, good morning, and go to wait for your message) I am writing to you diligently to say warm and tender - With the new day! Love, luck and happiness in it! 

Yours Larisa.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Clear sky!
  • On: June 22, 2020, 11:40 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Congratulations | UNL
  • On: June 23, 2020, 10:38 a.m.


Notice | UNL

lottery-ua.com

Congratulations!

Your
ticket No. 697184952488 has a winning
status.
Information
about this is available in Your personal
account.

Thank you for choosing UNL!

.

The
Ukrainian national lottery (UNL) is a Ukrainian state
lottery operator that conducts lotteries under license
and under the supervision of the Ministry of Finance and
the State Treasury.

©
2002-2020 «Ukrainian National Lottery». All rights
reserved
www.lottery-ua.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Congratulations | UNL
  • On: June 23, 2020, 3:42 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: You're so beautiful, write me, I want to meet you!
  • On: June 30, 2020, 6:09 a.m.

=D0=97=D0=B4=D1=80=D0=B0=D0=B2=D1=81=D1=82=D0=B2=D1=83=D0=B9=D1=82=D0=B5, A=
rthur.

=D0=92=D1=8B =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB=D0=B8 15 =D0=B8=D1=8E=D0=BD=D1=
=8F 2020 =D0=B3., 22:05:43:

> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting
> started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

> Arthur Griffin
> CEO, MNesty, LLC

> On 15/06/2020 18:05 PM, Lara wrote:
>> Hi. Have you already bought
>> supplies for the end of days.
>> I have a supply of toilet paper, medical masks, and
>> a month's supply of food, but I'm bored of spending time alone.
>> Fortunately, I'm not in a protective bunker.
>> I write to you from home, and try to diversify my
>> everyday self-isolation.
>> Maybe we can talk, I think that now is a great time to start Dating.
>> Do you have to stay at home, too?
>> Who would have thought that in 2020 the streets of cities will be empty?
>> We live in a difficult time, and this moment is now
>> understood by every citizen of the planet.
>> What do you think about what is happening in the world, I would be inter=
ested to hear your opinion firsthand?
>> I hope you don't mind if I
>> introduce myself?
>> Let's start, my name is
>> Lara, but many of my
>> colleagues and acquaintances call me Lara.
>>=20
>> I am from in Ukraine,
>> in a city Mariupol. Have you heard about Ukraine
>> before?
>>=20
>> Tell me where you're from? I would be interested to
>> know how far we are from each other.
>>=20
>> By the way, now I am 29 years old, I
>> hope that this will not be a problem for you, very soon I will have an a=
nniversary, I will
>> be 30 years old.
>>=20
>> I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't
>> like strong alcohol, but I can drink a few low-alcohol cocktails on the =
occasion of
>> the holiday.
>>=20
>> I believe that and for me is difficult praise
>> myself and speak about my strengths and
>> weaknesses.
>> Simply put, I can say that I do not
>> consider myself a special girl.
>>=20
>> I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when
>> cleaning dishes and cooking lunch.
>>=20
>> I don't like applying "ton"
>> makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful
>> anywhere.
>> I think you're interested in knowing why I decided
>> to write you my letter? For me, the answer is obvious, I have traveled a=
lot,
>> and I realized that Dating is never superfluous.
>>=20
>> In addition, no one forbids us to just communicate and share opinions.
>> I am a woman with an active life position, and I am
>> interested in communicating with people who share my views and
>> priorities.
>>=20
>> With whom it is not boring to communicate and share news.
>>=20
>> If you now feel that you are also looking for such
>> an acquaintance, I will be happy to receive your answer. I wish you a wo=
nderful day and good
>> health.
>>=20

--=20
=D0=A1 =D1=83=D0=B2=D0=B0=D0=B6=D0=B5=D0=BD=D0=B8=D0=B5=D0=BC,
Larisa mailto:[email protected]

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: You're so beautiful, write me, I want to meet you!
  • On: June 30, 2020, 9:11 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Nice to meet you
  • On: Feb. 17, 2021, 5:34 p.m.

Hi, were you waiting for me to write to you? This is me, Anastasiia.
As promised, I am writing to you by email.
I wanted to clarify when you fly to Zanzibar?
According to the information on the site of fellow travelers, we will live in neighboring hotels.
Did you know about this? This is very good news.
Where are you now? Are you flying alone?
I love to travel and would like to know you before we meet at Zanzibar.
Also, I am sending you my photo and of course I am waiting for your photo in return.
Glad to meet you and wish you a great day.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Nice to meet you
  • On: Feb. 18, 2021, 1:44 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Requirements
  • On: July 23, 2021, 9:20 p.m.

Who are you?
On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 5:33 PM Allison Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Allison Griffin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/07/2021 13:32 PM, Donald John MacLennan wrote:

> Jose,

> Are you hiding your information from me? I have already sent mine to you and also all my pictures of my present condition. The information I require from you is of no personal use to me but I really need to have the information of whom am channeling my funds to. Meanwhile, your information is need as I stated in my previous email to prepare a power of attorney/authorization letter that will prove to the bank that you are acting on my behalf. Try as much as you can to be transparent OK. I am an old man and always sensitive.

> I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> Best regardsDonald John MacLennan

> On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM Jose Campins <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks for your email. I am happy to send the information to the bank, please provide me their telephone number or email contact. Alternatively, they can contact me for conducting the transfer. I have all the paperwork ready to send to them.

> Best Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jose Campins

> Engineering Consultant

> E // [email protected]

>

>

>

>

>

> ------ Original Message ------

> From: "Donald John MacLennan" <[email protected]

> To: "Jose Campins" <[email protected]

> Sent: 22/07/21 13:56:03

> Subject: Re: Requirements

>

>

> Dear Jose,

> Thank you for your response to my message, I like your personality and I really appreciate and promise you that you will not regret this day as long as your heart is pure and sincere. Life has taught me a lot of lessons, I have lived my life with all this pain hoping that someday things will turn out to be better but all to no avail. As said earlier, I have prostate cancer and cancer of the throat and cannot talk, it's so painful that I can't even say a word, I cannot even appear on video considering my health status, I guess you may not understand my condition. These funds are my funds and I have decided to give them up because I don't have much time to live.

>

> I believe you have seen my recent pictures when I was active and current pictures of my present condition? Attached is International Passport for proper Identification. I have lived a life of affluence but I am yet to find true happiness because I was not able to achieve the things that I loved most. I made a decision that helping the kids will be my priority because of the death of my wife and the abundance of suffering all around the globe. My cancer case is very severe and the doctor says I will not be able to survive it looking at the extent of damage it has done to my body system because It was not discovered on time, I guess it was my carelessness.

>

> However, I thank God almighty for making me see the sky of today, please be informed that at this time I am not using any telephone but we can only communicate by email so that I will contact the Turkish bank where the money was deposited, and send your details so that the fund will be released to you. Since you are willing to help me in this situation.

>

> Below is the information I require from you to commence;

>

> 1. Full name

> 2. Current address

> 3. Phone number

> 4. Occupation

> 5. Date of Birth

> 6. Nationality

> 7. A copy of your ID/International passport or driver's license, working identification, residential permit, or national identification.

>

> As soon as I receive the above information from you, I will prepare an Authorization Letter/Power of Attorney stating that you are my Next of Kin and I will also instruct them to release the fund to you. I will also send you a copy of the Fixed Deposit Certificate that was issued when the fixed Deposit contract was made.

>

> I know that Turkish banks are very strict in releasing such huge amounts of money considering their banking Law but I strongly believe there will be no problem because the funds are clean and legitimate. Also bear in mind that the funds can be converted to any currency depending on how you want to receive them. I will be here to guide you to avoid mistakes and the International Monetary Organizations from imposing a tax on you which will lead to confiscation of the funds or deduction of some certain tax fee from the money. I pray to live longer because I feel so weak every day.

> May God bless you as you help me to fulfill my obligations. My regards to your family.

>

> Waiting for your reply.

>

>

> Regards,

> Donald John MacLennan

> On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 7:54 AM Jose Campins <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks about your email. What about my careers? What did you like about it?

> Best Regards

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jose Campins

> Engineering Consultant

> E // [email protected]

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Requirements
  • On: July 23, 2021, 9:36 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Requirements
  • On: July 24, 2021, 8:44 a.m.

How may I help you?
On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 1:37 AM Amanda Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Amanda Griffin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/07/2021 21:20 PM,  wrote:

> Who are you?

> On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 5:33 PM Allison Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

>

>

> Allison Griffin

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 23/07/2021 13:32 PM, Donald John MacLennan wrote:

>

> > Jose,

>

> > Are you hiding your information from me? I have already sent mine to you and also all my pictures of my present condition. The information I require from you is of no personal use to me but I really need to have the information of whom am channeling my funds to. Meanwhile, your information is need as I stated in my previous email to prepare a power of attorney/authorization letter that will prove to the bank that you are acting on my behalf. Try as much as you can to be transparent OK. I am an old man and always sensitive.

>

> > I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

>

> >

>

> > Best regardsDonald John MacLennan

>

> > On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM Jose Campins <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Thanks for your email. I am happy to send the information to the bank, please provide me their telephone number or email contact. Alternatively, they can contact me for conducting the transfer. I have all the paperwork ready to send to them.

>

> > Best Regards,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Jose Campins

>

> > Engineering Consultant

>

> > E // [email protected]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ------ Original Message ------

>

> > From: "Donald John MacLennan" <[email protected]

>

> > To: "Jose Campins" <[email protected]

>

> > Sent: 22/07/21 13:56:03

>

> > Subject: Re: Requirements

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Jose,

>

> > Thank you for your response to my message, I like your personality and I really appreciate and promise you that you will not regret this day as long as your heart is pure and sincere. Life has taught me a lot of lessons, I have lived my life with all this pain hoping that someday things will turn out to be better but all to no avail. As said earlier, I have prostate cancer and cancer of the throat and cannot talk, it's so painful that I can't even say a word, I cannot even appear on video considering my health status, I guess you may not understand my condition. These funds are my funds and I have decided to give them up because I don't have much time to live.

>

> >

>

> > I believe you have seen my recent pictures when I was active and current pictures of my present condition? Attached is International Passport for proper Identification. I have lived a life of affluence but I am yet to find true happiness because I was not able to achieve the things that I loved most. I made a decision that helping the kids will be my priority because of the death of my wife and the abundance of suffering all around the globe. My cancer case is very severe and the doctor says I will not be able to survive it looking at the extent of damage it has done to my body system because It was not discovered on time, I guess it was my carelessness.

>

> >

>

> > However, I thank God almighty for making me see the sky of today, please be informed that at this time I am not using any telephone but we can only communicate by email so that I will contact the Turkish bank where the money was deposited, and send your details so that the fund will be released to you. Since you are willing to help me in this situation.

>

> >

>

> > Below is the information I require from you to commence;

>

> >

>

> > 1. Full name

>

> > 2. Current address

>

> > 3. Phone number

>

> > 4. Occupation

>

> > 5. Date of Birth

>

> > 6. Nationality

>

> > 7. A copy of your ID/International passport or driver's license, working identification, residential permit, or national identification.

>

> >

>

> > As soon as I receive the above information from you, I will prepare an Authorization Letter/Power of Attorney stating that you are my Next of Kin and I will also instruct them to release the fund to you. I will also send you a copy of the Fixed Deposit Certificate that was issued when the fixed Deposit contract was made.

>

> >

>

> > I know that Turkish banks are very strict in releasing such huge amounts of money considering their banking Law but I strongly believe there will be no problem because the funds are clean and legitimate. Also bear in mind that the funds can be converted to any currency depending on how you want to receive them. I will be here to guide you to avoid mistakes and the International Monetary Organizations from imposing a tax on you which will lead to confiscation of the funds or deduction of some certain tax fee from the money. I pray to live longer because I feel so weak every day.

>

> > May God bless you as you help me to fulfill my obligations. My regards to your family.

>

> >

>

> > Waiting for your reply.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Donald John MacLennan

>

> > On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 7:54 AM Jose Campins <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Thanks about your email. What about my careers? What did you like about it?

>

> > Best Regards

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Jose Campins

>

> > Engineering Consultant

>

> > E // [email protected]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
  • On: Sept. 22, 2021, 12:35 p.m.

Dear Anna,, thank you for your email, i wanna make this explicit for you that before we can transfer your fund we need
clearance certificate and as well as letter from capital one bank to federal high  court duly signed, so as to enable us release
your fund to you,the clearance certificate will guard your fund from being questioned and also from your government, so that

we can continue in this process and transfer your fund as soon as possible.
The management demands that you have to pay the sum of $950 US Dollars which will be pay to court to enable them give us
an approval to  transfer your fund, and after which you make the payment, you Send us your banking details for
documentations and transferring of your fund.
please check attached below to view my working ID  Card,
Best Regard

Mr Frederic Beach Jennings Jr

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Anna Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Anna Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2021 09:55 AM,  wrote:
> --
>
> CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
> 2301 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78741,United States.
> Unclaimed Asset/Assets Re-united,
> USA International Remittance Department
> Tel: +1 (512) 45566604
> Fax: +1 (512) 4567665
> Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/90
>
>
> ====================================
>
>
>
>
> URGENT TRANSFER OF YOUR US$4,500,000.00
>
> Attention Beneficiary
>
> In fight against corruption in the Banking system and in pursuit to
> re-build a good relationship with foreigners by the President of the
> United States of America.
>
> We wish to inform you that every files and reports concerning
> international payment of all the foreign beneficiaries was brought to
> my office in the Order and instruction of the U.S Department of States
> and U.S Department of Treasury.
>
> I must confess that i shared tears after seeing your unclaimed and
> uncompleted transactions, It was a national slap and a disgrace to
> this Country after noticing that your have paid for all the fee to
> receive your fund but your funds never got to your
> bank account because of the selfish interest of the banks and
> Individuals mandated to transfer and release your fund to your bank
> account.
>
> The U.S Department of States and U.S Department of Treasury has
> approved a compensation payment of US $4,500,000.00 in your name which
> shall be transfer
> to your bank account through an online, We will create an online bank
> in your name and you will transfer your fund by yourself through our
> online to
> your bank account.
>
> We chose to transfer your fund through an online banking so that no
> Agency will notice or stop your fund. Sir/Ma, you shall receive this
> compensation fund within 3 working day, if you comply with our
> instructions and adhere to our directives.
>
> Get back to us with your information as listed below.
>
> Your Full Name:
> Address:
> Phone number:
> Age and Occupation:
> Next of Kin:
> Scan Copy of your identification
>
> Thank you for your mutual understanding and cooperation as we wait to
> read from you soonest.
>
> Yours Faithfully,
>
> MR FREDERIC BEACH JENNINGS JR
> ONLINE MANAGER CONTROLLER
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
  • On: Sept. 22, 2021, 6:33 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
  • On: Sept. 22, 2021, 8:55 p.m.

i understand is was not your fault due to your past experience.In life, there are different types of people, you do not need to judge all in same manner because of your past..You need to give people chance to prove there values ??to you ,before  jumping into conclusion without knowing more of them seems unreasonable ... Am not writing to sweet talk you into doing what is not your mind but i think any good friendship goes with slow process.I know you may not believe me but you should not allow it to affect your future because no matter what happen in life, you need to forge ahead and be strong, so I urge you to glance through the previous message I sent to you and you will understand fully, okay, the amount you are to pay is for the clearance so I urge you to raise the fee involved to enable continue in this process and complete the transaction
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Amanda Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/09/2021 12:35 PM,  wrote:
> Dear Anna,, thank you for your email, i wanna make this explicit for you that before we can transfer your fund we need
> clearance certificate and as well as letter from capital one bank to federal high  court duly signed, so as to enable us release
> your fund to you,the clearance certificate will guard your fund from being questioned and also from your government, so that
>
> we can continue in this process and transfer your fund as soon as possible.
> The management demands that you have to pay the sum of $950 US Dollars which will be pay to court to enable them give us
> an approval to  transfer your fund, and after which you make the payment, you Send us your banking details for
> documentations and transferring of your fund.
> please check attached below to view my working ID  Card,
> Best Regard
>
> Mr Frederic Beach Jennings Jr
>
>
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Anna Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
> Anna Griffin
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 21/09/2021 09:55 AM,  wrote:
> > --
> >
> > CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
> > 2301 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78741,United States.
> > Unclaimed Asset/Assets Re-united,
> > USA International Remittance Department
> > Tel: +1 (512) 45566604
> > Fax: +1 (512) 4567665
> > Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/90
> >
> >
> > ====================================
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > URGENT TRANSFER OF YOUR US$4,500,000.00
> >
> > Attention Beneficiary
> >
> > In fight against corruption in the Banking system and in pursuit to
> > re-build a good relationship with foreigners by the President of the
> > United States of America.
> >
> > We wish to inform you that every files and reports concerning
> > international payment of all the foreign beneficiaries was brought to
> > my office in the Order and instruction of the U.S Department of States
> > and U.S Department of Treasury.
> >
> > I must confess that i shared tears after seeing your unclaimed and
> > uncompleted transactions, It was a national slap and a disgrace to
> > this Country after noticing that your have paid for all the fee to
> > receive your fund but your funds never got to your
> > bank account because of the selfish interest of the banks and
> > Individuals mandated to transfer and release your fund to your bank
> > account.
> >
> > The U.S Department of States and U.S Department of Treasury has
> > approved a compensation payment of US $4,500,000.00 in your name which
> > shall be transfer
> > to your bank account through an online, We will create an online bank
> > in your name and you will transfer your fund by yourself through our
> > online to
> > your bank account.
> >
> > We chose to transfer your fund through an online banking so that no
> > Agency will notice or stop your fund. Sir/Ma, you shall receive this
> > compensation fund within 3 working day, if you comply with our
> > instructions and adhere to our directives.
> >
> > Get back to us with your information as listed below.
> >
> > Your Full Name:
> > Address:
> > Phone number:
> > Age and Occupation:
> > Next of Kin:
> > Scan Copy of your identification
> >
> > Thank you for your mutual understanding and cooperation as we wait to
> > read from you soonest.
> >
> > Yours Faithfully,
> >
> > MR FREDERIC BEACH JENNINGS JR
> > ONLINE MANAGER CONTROLLER
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 6:58 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 8 a.m.

Get back to us with your information as listed below.
Your Full Name:

Address:

Phone number:

Age and Occupation:

Next of Kin:

Scan Copy of your identification
Thank you for your mutual understanding and cooperation as we wait to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,
MR FREDERIC BEACH JENNINGS JR

ONLINE MANAGER CONTROLLER

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 Amanda Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/09/2021 20:55 PM,  wrote:
> i understand is was not your fault due to your past experience.In life, there are different types of people, you do not need to judge all in same manner because of your past..You need to give people chance to prove there values ??to you ,before  jumping into conclusion without knowing more of them seems unreasonable ... Am not writing to sweet talk you into doing what is not your mind but i think any good friendship goes with slow process.I know you may not believe me but you should not allow it to affect your future because no matter what happen in life, you need to forge ahead and be strong, so I urge you to glance through the previous message I sent to you and you will understand fully, okay, the amount you are to pay is for the clearance so I urge you to raise the fee involved to enable continue in this process and complete the transaction
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Amanda Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
>
> Amanda Griffin
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 22/09/2021 12:35 PM,  wrote:
> > Dear Anna,, thank you for your email, i wanna make this explicit for you that before we can transfer your fund we need
> > clearance certificate and as well as letter from capital one bank to federal high  court duly signed, so as to enable us release
> > your fund to you,the clearance certificate will guard your fund from being questioned and also from your government, so that
> >
> > we can continue in this process and transfer your fund as soon as possible.
> > The management demands that you have to pay the sum of $950 US Dollars which will be pay to court to enable them give us
> > an approval to  transfer your fund, and after which you make the payment, you Send us your banking details for
> > documentations and transferring of your fund.
> > please check attached below to view my working ID  Card,
> > Best Regard
> >
> > Mr Frederic Beach Jennings Jr
> >
> >
> > On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Anna Griffin <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
> >
> > Anna Griffin
> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
> >
> > On 21/09/2021 09:55 AM,  wrote:
> > > --
> > >
> > > CAPITAL ONE BANK.U.S.A
> > > 2301 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78741,United States.
> > > Unclaimed Asset/Assets Re-united,
> > > USA International Remittance Department
> > > Tel: +1 (512) 45566604
> > > Fax: +1 (512) 4567665
> > > Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/90
> > >
> > >
> > > ====================================
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > URGENT TRANSFER OF YOUR US$4,500,000.00
> > >
> > > Attention Beneficiary
> > >
> > > In fight against corruption in the Banking system and in pursuit to
> > > re-build a good relationship with foreigners by the President of the
> > > United States of America.
> > >
> > > We wish to inform you that every files and reports concerning
> > > international payment of all the foreign beneficiaries was brought to
> > > my office in the Order and instruction of the U.S Department of States
> > > and U.S Department of Treasury.
> > >
> > > I must confess that i shared tears after seeing your unclaimed and
> > > uncompleted transactions, It was a national slap and a disgrace to
> > > this Country after noticing that your have paid for all the fee to
> > > receive your fund but your funds never got to your
> > > bank account because of the selfish interest of the banks and
> > > Individuals mandated to transfer and release your fund to your bank
> > > account.
> > >
> > > The U.S Department of States and U.S Department of Treasury has
> > > approved a compensation payment of US $4,500,000.00 in your name which
> > > shall be transfer
> > > to your bank account through an online, We will create an online bank
> > > in your name and you will transfer your fund by yourself through our
> > > online to
> > > your bank account.
> > >
> > > We chose to transfer your fund through an online banking so that no
> > > Agency will notice or stop your fund. Sir/Ma, you shall receive this
> > > compensation fund within 3 working day, if you comply with our
> > > instructions and adhere to our directives.
> > >
> > > Get back to us with your information as listed below.
> > >
> > > Your Full Name:
> > > Address:
> > > Phone number:
> > > Age and Occupation:
> > > Next of Kin:
> > > Scan Copy of your identification
> > >
> > > Thank you for your mutual understanding and cooperation as we wait to
> > > read from you soonest.
> > >
> > > Yours Faithfully,
> > >
> > > MR FREDERIC BEACH JENNINGS JR
> > > ONLINE MANAGER CONTROLLER
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener
  • On: Sept. 23, 2021, 1:34 p.m.

What you can do to receive your money is to provide your details for your transfer approval to be done today in your name, so that we can have the right to transfer to your account.

 The amount you will pay for this approval is $250.00 USD  and you will provide your account where this bank will transfer your $13.7 Millions. Other option if you don't want receive in your account, we can open an online banking account in your name and you will be making the transfer from your phone through the online banking.

Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener
(Head, Funds Release Supervisor)
Email: ( [email protected] )
PHONE CONTACT: +1 917 382 8081

-----Original Message-----

From: Ashley Griffin <[email protected]>

To: OFFICE <[email protected]>

Sent: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 5:53 am

Subject: Re: Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Ashley Griffin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/09/2021 12:53 PM, OFFICE wrote:

> Attention

>

> The global intelligent agency in collaboration with the IMF

> have been able to recover your Money in delivery companies

> and some local banks to transfer to you through bank of America New York.

>

> Contact Bank of America, New York USA through Mr. Geoffrey Greener

> with the bellow details to receive your $13,700,000.00 USD

> ( Thirteen Millions, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

>

> Information to contact:

>

> Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

> (Head, Funds Release Supervisor)

> Email: ( [email protected] )

> PHONE CONTACT: +1 917 382 8081

>

>

> .

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 12:07 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Amanda Griffin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener
  • On: Sept. 24, 2021, 11:50 a.m.

I received your email and my contacts are bellow.

Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

(Head, Funds Release Supervisor)

 Email: ( [email protected] )

 PHONE CONTACT: +1 917 382 8081

Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

> (Head, Funds Release Supervisor)

> Email: ( [email protected] )

> PHONE CONTACT: +1 917 382 8081

-----Original Message-----

From: Amanda Griffin <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 5:08 pm

Subject: Re: Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Amanda Griffin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/09/2021 13:34 PM,  wrote:

>

>

> What you can do to receive your money is to provide your details for your transfer approval to be done today in your name, so that we can have the right to transfer to your account.

>

>

>  The amount you will pay for this approval is $250.00 USD  and you will provide your account where this bank will transfer your $13.7 Millions. Other option if you don't want receive in your account, we can open an online banking account in your name and you will be making the transfer from your phone through the online banking.

>

>

> Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

> (Head, Funds Release Supervisor)

> Email: ( [email protected] )

> PHONE CONTACT: +1 917 382 8081

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

>

> From: Ashley Griffin <[email protected]>

>

> To: OFFICE <[email protected]>

>

> Sent: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 5:53 am

>

> Subject: Re: Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

>

>

> Ashley Griffin

>

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

>

>

> On 23/09/2021 12:53 PM, OFFICE wrote:

>

>

> > Attention

>

>

> >

>

>

> > The global intelligent agency in collaboration with the IMF

>

>

> > have been able to recover your Money in delivery companies

>

>

> > and some local banks to transfer to you through bank of America New York.

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Contact Bank of America, New York USA through Mr. Geoffrey Greener

>

>

> > with the bellow details to receive your $13,700,000.00 USD

>

>

> > ( Thirteen Millions, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Information to contact:

>

>

> >

>

>

> > Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey S Greener

>

>

> > (Head, Funds Release Supervisor)

>

>

> > Email: ( [email protected] )

>

>

> > PHONE CONTACT: +1 917 382 8081

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>