The colloquy of Jason Taylor

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Jason Taylor and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Find low rent homes near you
  • On: Sept. 6, 2017, 4:23 p.m.

#yiv4882673349 *{}#yiv4882673349 body{margin:0;background-color:white;}#yiv4882673349 topnav{background-color:white;}#yiv4882673349 main-upper{}#yiv4882673349 main-upper-inner{text-align:center;padding:20px 0;}#yiv4882673349 main-upper img{margin-bottom:-100px;width:650;}#yiv4882673349 h1{color:#18a9e0;font-weight:400;font-size:40px;margin:0;}#yiv4882673349 h2{color:#474747;font-weight:400;margin:0;margin-bottom:20px;}#yiv4882673349 h3{color:#474747;font-weight:400;margin:0;}#yiv4882673349 h4{color:#2e353c;text-align:center;font-weight:300;}#yiv4882673349 main-lower{padding:50px 0 20px 0;}#yiv4882673349 main-lower-inner{}#yiv4882673349 a.yiv4882673349main-button{text-decoration:none;width:80%;background-color:#fd0d1c;color:white;padding:15px;display:block;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;border-radius:5px;font-size:20px;}#yiv4882673349 a.yiv4882673349main-button:hover {background-color:#bc000c;} #yiv4882673349 img {cursor:pointer;}
|
| |

|

|
|
|
Rent to Own Your Dream Home!

Gain access to 1000s of listings all across the US.

These are just a few of the new listings we have this week.
|

|

|

|
|
| View Updated Listings in Your Area
Copyright © 2017 Rent-To-Own.club
|

|

|

Unsubscribe Here
, or mail comments to 824 w nelson st, chicago 60657

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Find low rent homes near you
  • On: Sept. 6, 2017, 4:23 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Your Adwerx Inquiry Has Been Received
  • On: Jan. 4, 2018, 5:37 p.m.

Thank you for contacting Adwerx. A member of our sales team will be contacting you shortly to help with your online branding and retargeting needs.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Commerce Realty Services agents' big opportunity in 2018
  • On: Jan. 4, 2018, 6:17 p.m.

Hi Jesse,

Is there a good number to call you at? I would be more than happy to help you moving forward.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Your Adwerx Inquiry Has Been Received
  • On: Jan. 4, 2018, 9:03 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Our Privacy Policy update
  • On: May 24, 2018, 5:27 p.m.

Reaffirming your rights with BriefYourMarket.com    

BriefYourMarket.com are committed to protecting and using your information lawfully and responsibly.

In line with the enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have updated our Privacy Policy to clarify how we use and protect the data that we collect, store and process.

Our Privacy Policy will always be available for you to access in every subsequent email communication you receive from us post-25th May 2018.

Please review our Privacy Policy here >>>  (https://bymnews.briefyourmarket.com/Goto/799296-15537-R0/TRD).

Why am I receiving this message?

You are receiving this message because you are a current BriefYourMarket.com corporate customer or corporate subscriber to our email, post, SMS, and/or telephone mailing lists.

We are committed to ensuring that we adhere to your right to be informed under the GDPR.

We contact you via the communication mediums listed above to provide you with marketing and/or transactional information about our software platform, associated products and services, and third-party services and promotions that are relevant to your industry.

What are your rights?

You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. You can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the footer of all the email communications you receive.

If you have provided a mobile phone number associated with a corporate organisation, you can opt-out of receiving SMS messages at any time. You also have the right to be removed from our postal mailing list by informing us of your wishes.

If you are no longer associated with the corporate organisation associated with this email account, or if feel that you have received this email by mistake, or would like us to update or delete your details, please email: [email protected]

For general enquiries about BriefYourMarket.com or for further information about our data protection policy, please email: [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

The BriefYourMarket.com team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe : https://bymnews.briefyourmarket.com/Goto/799296-15538-HMDIOB
Forward to friends : https://bymnews.briefyourmarket.com/Forward.aspx?id=3883-1173963
Change your preferences : https://bymnews.briefyourmarket.com/Goto/799296-15539-B8D19U
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent to you at [email protected]
Please help us by reporting abuse at http://bymnews.briefyourmarket.com/Documents/Site/ReportAbuse.aspx?i=799296&c=1173963&[email protected]&s=Our Privacy Policy update&d=12375&u=https://bymnews.briefyourmarket.com

Powered By www.BriefYourMarket.com

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Our Privacy Policy update
  • On: May 24, 2018, 6:27 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 7:05 a.m.

Hi,

Thank you for reverting us back. Here is your report file.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 2:44 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 3:01 p.m.

Thanks for the encouragement. We are simply a startup, but with passionate
small team. We are DARV Technology. We have done only few projects with
good results and looking for new opportunities to show our working
strength. We have attached our past works here. Let's talk about more once
you check. We have just started but we know how to do works better.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 5:48 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 5:59 p.m.

The keywords which we have given, you can search those one by one and you
will see the Website's url in Google according to the Rank numbers provided.

For example- when you will search in Google.com, 'top recruitment agency in
Australia' you will see 'Morganconsulting.com.au' on the first page.
If you have any queries still, please let us know. We are here to help you
out.
Thank you.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 6:30 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 7:24 p.m.

We have sent you our work projects. As you know we are a small start up we
do our works own. You can visit our site darvtech.com. We are India based
company but do business around the globe.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 8:25 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 8, 2018, 10:02 p.m.

Thank you for the consideration. We can start your work asap, once you are
confirming from your side. We can go first with keyword analysis, pricing
details and duration. As you know Digital marketing and SEO need proper
time to get to the top.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 4:13 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 4:54 a.m.

Let us know your budget for the campaign. We definitely try to do that
accordingly.

We always try to do better in terms of work process as per your precise
requirements.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 5:28 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 5:33 a.m.

We have already provided the details already in our previous emails. If
anything you want to know, let us ask.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 6:42 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 6:53 a.m.

We have a basic pricing model. Where we do onpage, off page SEO with 5-10
keywords, Social media and Content creation/sharing. We will provide you
bi-weekly link-building reports and Monthly Link-building with total
analytics and keyword ranking updates reports. Price is only $139.

We can arrange the call contact on WhatsApp for better communication on
+91-7381675422 or Call us on +91-9668726435.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 7:04 a.m.

We have a monthly basis pricing that's 139$/month (special). If you want
our whole packages. Here we have attached it.
Thank you.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 6:37 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 6:42 p.m.

We have already discussed about that Sir. Please let us know when we can
start the call conference as you asked us in previous email.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 9, 2018, 8:50 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 10, 2018, 3:29 a.m.

As we already told you and sent you our pricelist. If you want to tell us,
we can negotiate.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: What has happened to your Ambromanufacturing.Com?
  • On: June 10, 2018, 6:16 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Reminder
  • On: Nov. 15, 2018, 12:35 p.m.

Hi Patricia

Hope you are having a great day. I'm following up on the email I sent you
earlier about digital marketing. I completely understand that you have a
busy schedule however if you have some time this week we can talk over the
call about SEO and how we will do the work to bring your website on top and
also will get more organic traffic through different search engines. Let me
know when would be the right time for reaching you.

Thanks.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Reminder
  • On: Nov. 15, 2018, 7:31 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Sharing a personal update with you
  • On: June 17, 2020, 1:42 a.m.

Hey Jennifer,
Thanks for your reply!Because we want to make sure that our platform delivers as much value to landlords and tenants as possible, we won't be able to showcase any functionality until later into our private beta testing stage.As I mentioned in my initial email, the number of first accounts will be limited. We will send invitations to take a first peak at the platform and try out it's features to the first group of users that joined our waitlist. 
Are you interested as a landlord or tenant? 
​A.P.
check out the full list of our upcoming events
The information, knowledge contained or shared in this message and any attachment may be proprietary,  confidential, and privileged and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, or has decided not to pursue any further relationship with www.techeventstoday.com, www.fintechretreat.com,   www.biotechretreat.com, www.gametechretreat.com or www.tetconference.com,​ the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, delete all copies and backups of emails and attachments. Thank you.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 10:51 PM, Jennifer Taylor [email protected] wrote:
Hello,can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
Jennifer TaylorCEO, MNesty, LLC
On 16/06/2020 22:51 PM, Alex Pelin wrote:> Reply-To: Alex Pelin <[email protected]> > Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:49 PM> > To: Davey Cetina <[email protected]> > Subject: Sharing a personal update with you> > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > View> in browser> > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Making renting easier during Covid19 and beyond> > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi ,> > > You might have heard that I have been doing research and working on a rental startup for quite some time.> > Today I am excited to announce that our company> Xspaced is opening waitlists for our Closed Beta launch in July.> > > > What is> Xspaced?> > We are building financial tools to help> landlords and> tenants get through the covid19 crisis by creating and sharing installment plans for Missed Rent and Security Deposits.> > > > What will be included in the Closed Beta?> > Features will become available on a rolling basis.> > > > Here is what is on our roadmap:> > - Tenants or landlords can create and share installment plans for Missed Rent or Security Deposits in less than 1 minute;> > - Installment or regular rent payments made online;> > - Flexible payment schedules for tenants: split your monthly payment across your paydays (pay up to 4 times a month). Landlords are being paid once a month, as usual;> > - ACH deposits the next business day for landlords;> > - Pay protection: landlords are always paid on time, even if the tenants are late.> > > > We will be giving out a limited number of accounts for free. You can reserve a spot by joining our> > waitlist.> > > > I would appreciate if you can share this with anyone who might benefit from using it.> > > > Thank you!> > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Join> the waitlist for Landlords> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Join> the waitlist for Tenants> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Founder @ TET, Co-founder @ Xspaced> > > > > > > > > Alex Pelin> > > > >  > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > TET> > > > > > 880 oak, San Francisco> > United States> > > > > > > > > You received this email because you signed up on our website or> > attended one of our events.> > > > > > > > > Not> interested in our emails?> > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > >

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Sharing a personal update with you
  • On: June 17, 2020, 11:37 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Sharing a personal update with you
  • On: June 17, 2020, 11:23 p.m.

Hi Jason, Jennifer,
I have shared a description of the product in my initial email.Hope that helps!
​A.P.
check out the full list of our upcoming events
The information, knowledge contained or shared in this message and any attachment may be proprietary,  confidential, and privileged and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, or has decided not to pursue any further relationship with www.techeventstoday.com, www.fintechretreat.com,   www.biotechretreat.com, www.gametechretreat.com or www.tetconference.com,​ the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, delete all copies and backups of emails and attachments. Thank you.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 11:38 AM, Jason Taylor [email protected] wrote:
Hello,That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?
Jason TaylorCEO, MNesty, LLC
On 17/06/2020 01:42 AM, wrote:> Hey Jennifer,> Thanks for your reply!Because we want to make sure that our platform delivers as much value to landlords and tenants as possible, we won't be able to showcase any functionality until later into our private beta testing stage.As I mentioned in my initial email, the number of first accounts will be limited. We will send invitations to take a first peak at the platform and try out it's features to the first group of users that joined our waitlist. > Are you interested as a landlord or tenant? > ​A.P.> check out the full list of our upcoming events> The information, knowledge contained or shared in this message and any attachment may be proprietary,  confidential, and privileged and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, or has decided not to pursue any further relationship with www.techeventstoday.com, www.fintechretreat.com,   www.biotechretreat.com, www.gametechretreat.com or www.tetconference.com,​ the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, delete all copies and backups of emails and attachments. Thank you. > > On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 10:51 PM, Jennifer Taylor [email protected] wrote:> Hello,can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.> Jennifer TaylorCEO, MNesty, LLC> On 16/06/2020 22:51 PM, Alex Pelin wrote:> Reply-To: Alex Pelin <[email protected]> > Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:49 PM> > To: Davey Cetina <[email protected]> > Subject: Sharing a personal update with you> > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > View> in browser> > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Making renting easier during Covid19 and beyond> > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi ,> > > You might have heard that I have been doing research and working on a rental startup for quite some time.> > Today I am excited to announce that our company> Xspaced is opening waitlists for our Closed Beta launch in July.> > > > What is> Xspaced?> > We are building financial tools to help> landlords and> tenants get through the covid19 crisis by creating and sharing installment plans for Missed Rent and Security Deposits.> > > > What will be included in the Closed Beta?> > Features will become available on a rolling basis.> > > > Here is what is on our roadmap:> > - Tenants or landlords can create and share installment plans for Missed Rent or Security Deposits in less than 1 minute;> > - Installment or regular rent payments made online;> > - Flexible payment schedules for tenants: split your monthly payment across your paydays (pay up to 4 times a month). Landlords are being paid once a month, as usual;> > - ACH deposits the next business day for landlords;> > - Pay protection: landlords are always paid on time, even if the tenants are late.> > > > We will be giving out a limited number of accounts for free. You can reserve a spot by joining our> > waitlist.> > > > I would appreciate if you can share this with anyone who might benefit from using it.> > > > Thank you!> > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Join> the waitlist for Landlords> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Join> the waitlist for Tenants> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Founder @ TET, Co-founder @ Xspaced> > > > > > > > > Alex Pelin> > > > >  > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > TET> > > > > > 880 oak, San Francisco> > United States> > > > > > > > > You received this email because you signed up on our website or> > attended one of our events.> > > > > > > > > Not> interested in our emails?> > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > >

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Contact
  • On: June 28, 2020, 8:16 a.m.

I am sorry for bothering you with this mail, i need to get an Amazon gift card for my Niece, It's her birthday but  I can't do this now because I'm currently out of reach and i have a little issues with my amazon account, can you get it from any store around you or try buying online for me? I'll reimburse you hopefully this weekend.
Waiting to read back from you
Blessings, Brian Cupples

On Jun 28, 2020 at 1:29 AM, <Joshua Taylor> wrote:

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/06/2020 00:29 AM, Brian Cupples wrote:
> Sent: 26 June 2020 16:33
>
> Subject: Contact
>  
>
>
>
>
> Hello,
>
>
>
>
>
> How are you doing today?
>
>
>
>
>
> I need a favour from you, i'm unavailable on phone, kindly let me know if you are online.
>
>
>
>
>
> Await your swift response.
>
>
>
>
>
> Blessings,
>
>  
>
> Brian Cupples
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Contact
  • On: June 28, 2020, 1:13 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello
  • On: July 8, 2020, 1:45 a.m.

We want you to publish our instant articles on your page from our website 
You can visit our website www.buzzfeed.com and select contents of your choice and publish them on your page.
We will pay you on daily basis 
Will Pay $3,500 per week.Payment will be made through PayPal or Bank transfer either you choose the bes method of payment.
First payment will be made after completing the process.
You will join our business account and publish articles from there, i'll send an invitation email for joining our business account. I'll explain each thing when you join in.
Trouble shoot: in case if anything wrong in completing the process, you will need to create your own business account and send us invitation there so we could set up our Ad account there.
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 2:44 AM Jacob Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Jacob Taylor

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 07/07/2020 21:44 PM, Sofia maya wrote:

> Hello, Are you open for paid advertising on your page? If yes, please get back to me. Thanks!

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello
  • On: July 8, 2020, 4:22 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello
  • On: July 8, 2020, 4:56 a.m.

Yes It will fit to your budget
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 9:23 AM Jason Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/07/2020 01:45 AM,  wrote:

> We want you to publish our instant articles on your page from our website 

> You can visit our website www.buzzfeed.com and select contents of your choice and publish them on your page.

> We will pay you on daily basis 

> Will Pay $3,500 per week.Payment will be made through PayPal or Bank transfer either you choose the bes method of payment.

> First payment will be made after completing the process.

> You will join our business account and publish articles from there, i'll send an invitation email for joining our business account. I'll explain each thing when you join in.

> Trouble shoot: in case if anything wrong in completing the process, you will need to create your own business account and send us invitation there so we could set up our Ad account there.

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 2:44 AM Jacob Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

>

>

> Jacob Taylor

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 07/07/2020 21:44 PM, Sofia maya wrote:

>

> > Hello, Are you open for paid advertising on your page? If yes, please get back to me. Thanks!

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello
  • On: July 8, 2020, 3:50 p.m.


???
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 9:23 AM Jason Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Taylor

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/07/2020 01:45 AM,  wrote:

> We want you to publish our instant articles on your page from our website 

> You can visit our website www.buzzfeed.com and select contents of your choice and publish them on your page.

> We will pay you on daily basis 

> Will Pay $3,500 per week.Payment will be made through PayPal or Bank transfer either you choose the bes method of payment.

> First payment will be made after completing the process.

> You will join our business account and publish articles from there, i'll send an invitation email for joining our business account. I'll explain each thing when you join in.

> Trouble shoot: in case if anything wrong in completing the process, you will need to create your own business account and send us invitation there so we could set up our Ad account there.

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 2:44 AM Jacob Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

>

>

> Jacob Taylor

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 07/07/2020 21:44 PM, Sofia maya wrote:

>

> > Hello, Are you open for paid advertising on your page? If yes, please get back to me. Thanks!

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Ticket Received - Re: You could start earning… Before breakfast!
  • On: Sept. 1, 2020, 9:58 p.m.

Dear Jeffrey Taylor,

Thank you for contacting the team at 8020 Prosperity.

This is an automatic reply to confirm we have received your request with number 42169 and are working to respond to you as quickly as possible. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response.

If your request is regarding unsubscription from our email database, you can click here to be automatically unsubscribed from ALL lists.
Alternatively, we will process your request manually within 24-48 business hours.

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit

Our Mission is to help people live the life they dream, desire and deserve by leveraging the opportunities the Internet offers.

"Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune"

"Pay for mentors or pay for mistakes, your choice"

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Judy,

Customer Delight Coordinator

8020 Prosperity

3rd Floor, Northern & Shell Tower, 4 Selsdon Way, London, E14 9GL, United Kingdom, E14 9TP London, United Kingdom

8020research.freshdesk.com powered by Freshdesk
42169:809348

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ticket Received - Re: You could start earning… Before breakfast!
  • On: Sept. 2, 2020, 9:26 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Jason Taylor
CEO, MNesty, LLC