The colloquy of Angela Martin

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Angela Martin and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: You won one million british pounds
  • On: Aug. 31, 2018, 2:55 a.m.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: You won one million british pounds
  • On: Aug. 31, 2018, 2:55 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: My Seasons of greetings to you and your family.
  • On: Nov. 16, 2018, 12:54 p.m.

Dear friend,
After Greetings, peace be upon you and your family.

Thanks for your honest response to my proposal, but first I want you
to understand that this is not a joke or play. For more information
about this business and how to proceed and claim this fund to your
country, this money belongs to our deceased customer in the bank, late
Mr. Ansari Azmi. He was an owner of a construction firm and was also a
major dealer on Gold and Cotton here in my country Burkina Faso. He
died in the year 2005 air crash in his native country Afghanistan with
his family and since then, nobody has applied to our bank for the
release of this money to him or her as the next of kin or his business
partner. It is therefore in this regard that I contacted you so that
with my help as an insider in the bank, you will claim the fund out as
his business partner or relation.

I wish to inform you that I have spent time and money to gather the
necessary and important information’s needed for this claim, and of
which will prove that you are the next of kin or business partner to
the deceased person because the man in question did not issue any will
before he died alongside his family and supposed next of kin. For this
reason the bank is ready to welcome any person who will come up as
next of kin to the deceased by showing some proof like his account
details, the balance therein and rest proof concerning him and his
business here in Africa.

You should understand that this money has over stayed in our bank and
after Twenty years the fund will be confiscated by the bank as an
abandoned fund. I do not want this to happen, because this man is a
good and family friend of mine before his death. I have made all the
necessary investigations regarding this transaction and I am assuring
you that it is legal, risk free and will be 100% successful. All you
have to do now is to arrange for a good receiving bank account into
which our bank shall transfer this money in your favor as the business
partner or next of kin to the deceased. I shall send to you a text of
an application which you shall re-write and send to our bank. I will
be here to monitor and protect all the process in your interest. I am
assuring you that this transaction will go successfully as we planned
it. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to
the percentages indicated.

Please reply immediately and assure me of your trust and honest that
you will not betray or disappoint me after claiming this money to your
country, before I can send you the text of application and remember to
maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the deal for our success
and protection until you confirmed this fund to your account.

Thanking you for your understanding and you free to call me any time
for better explanations to you on phone. I have my trust and
confidence in you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Alpha
TEL/ 0022667116074.
NOTE/ above is my direct mobile telephone number and you are free to
call me any time.

Spammer

  • Subject: More details information on how to proceed and call me for better explanations.
  • On: Nov. 16, 2018, 12:55 p.m.

Dear friend,
After Greetings, peace be upon you and your family.

Thanks for your honest response to my proposal, but first I want you
to understand that this is not a joke or play. For more information
about this business and how to proceed and claim this fund to your
country, this money belongs to our deceased customer in the bank, late
Mr. Ansari Azmi. He was an owner of a construction firm and was also a
major dealer on Gold and Cotton here in my country Burkina Faso. He
died in the year 2005 air crash in his native country Afghanistan with
his family and since then, nobody has applied to our bank for the
release of this money to him or her as the next of kin or his business
partner. It is therefore in this regard that I contacted you so that
with my help as an insider in the bank, you will claim the fund out as
his business partner or relation.

I wish to inform you that I have spent time and money to gather the
necessary and important information’s needed for this claim, and of
which will prove that you are the next of kin or business partner to
the deceased person because the man in question did not issue any will
before he died alongside his family and supposed next of kin. For this
reason the bank is ready to welcome any person who will come up as
next of kin to the deceased by showing some proof like his account
details, the balance therein and rest proof concerning him and his
business here in Africa.

You should understand that this money has over stayed in our bank and
after Twenty years the fund will be confiscated by the bank as an
abandoned fund. I do not want this to happen, because this man is a
good and family friend of mine before his death. I have made all the
necessary investigations regarding this transaction and I am assuring
you that it is legal, risk free and will be 100% successful. All you
have to do now is to arrange for a good receiving bank account into
which our bank shall transfer this money in your favor as the business
partner or next of kin to the deceased. I shall send to you a text of
an application which you shall re-write and send to our bank. I will
be here to monitor and protect all the process in your interest. I am
assuring you that this transaction will go successfully as we planned
it. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to
the percentages indicated.

Please reply immediately and assure me of your trust and honest that
you will not betray or disappoint me after claiming this money to your
country, before I can send you the text of application and remember to
maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the deal for our success
and protection until you confirmed this fund to your account.

Thanking you for your understanding and you free to call me any time
for better explanations to you on phone. I have my trust and
confidence in you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Alpha
TEL/ 0022667116074.
NOTE/ above is my direct mobile telephone number and you are free to
call me any time.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: My Seasons of greetings to you and your family.
  • On: Nov. 16, 2018, 8:50 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: My Seasons of greetings to you and your family.
  • On: Nov. 17, 2018, 10:45 a.m.

Dear Friend,
After Greetings, peace be upon you and your family.

Yes, we can discuss on phone because it is very important to avoid
mistakes from your side as we proceed.

This is my private mobile telephone number (+22667116074), and you are
free to call me anytime, so we can discuss.

I am waiting for your call.

Spammer

  • Subject: Yes, we can discuss and I am waiting for your call.
  • On: Nov. 17, 2018, 10:46 a.m.

Dear Friend,
After Greetings, peace be upon you and your family.

Yes, we can discuss on phone because it is very important to avoid
mistakes from your side as we proceed.

This is my private mobile telephone number (+22667116074), and you are
free to call me anytime, so we can discuss.

I am waiting for your call.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: My Seasons of greetings to you and your family.
  • On: Nov. 17, 2018, 2:39 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 15, 2020, 1:37 a.m.


Hiya! I'm not far from you!
I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
You will find my photos in my gallery

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:
> Hi Dusty.
>
>

Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:

Hi Dusty.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 15, 2020, 3:01 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 15, 2020, 3:44 a.m.


Angela, baby,
please contact me on This Site

Please don't write to this email more,
if my husband will read it he will f...ck me!

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM, wrote:
>
> Hiya! I'm not far from you!
> I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
> My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
> You will find my photos in my gallery
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>

Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

Hiya! I'm not far from you!
I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
You will find my photos in my gallery

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:
> Hi Dusty.
>
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:

Hi Dusty.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 15, 2020, 3:47 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 15, 2020, 3:54 a.m.


PS: My name there is Mary412, just find it!

Kisses, Mary...

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM, wrote:
>
> Hiya! I'm not far from you!
> I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
> My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
> You will find my photos in my gallery
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>

Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 03:44 AM,  wrote:

Angela, baby,
please contact me on This Site

Please don't write to this email more,
if my husband will read it he will f...ck me!

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:
>
> Hiya! I'm not far from you!
> I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
> My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
> You will find my photos in my gallery
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

Hiya! I'm not far from you!
I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
You will find my photos in my gallery

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:
> Hi Dusty.
>
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:

Hi Dusty.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 15, 2020, 4:05 a.m.


Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
Please visit This Dating Site,
sign up there (it is free)
and contact me, my nickname is Mary_Model!

I will be online next 3 hours!
Lets arrange our meeting there.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:48 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 03:44 AM, wrote:
>
> Angela, baby,
> please contact me on This Site
>
> Please don't write to this email more,
> if my husband will read it he will me!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I wou
>

Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 03:44 AM,  wrote:

Angela, baby,
please contact me on This Site

Please don't write to this email more,
if my husband will read it he will f...ck me!

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:
>
> Hiya! I'm not far from you!
> I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
> My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
> You will find my photos in my gallery
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

Hiya! I'm not far from you!
I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
You will find my photos in my gallery

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:
> Hi Dusty.
>
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:

Hi Dusty.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dusty
  • On: July 16, 2020, 12:05 a.m.


I am still waiting for you online on that site!
Where are you?

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:48 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 03:44 AM, wrote:
>
> Angela, baby,
> please contact me on This Site
>
> Please don't write to this email more,
> if my husband will read it he will me!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I wou
>

Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 03:44 AM,  wrote:

Angela, baby,
please contact me on This Site

Please don't write to this email more,
if my husband will read it he will f...ck me!

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:
>
> Hiya! I'm not far from you!
> I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
> My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
> You will find my photos in my gallery
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 01:37 AM,  wrote:

Hiya! I'm not far from you!
I saw your e-mail on a site. Are you still available?
My name is Mary, I am 29, and I've been told I am very beautiful.
You will find my photos in my gallery

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Angela wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Angela Martin
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:
> Hi Dusty.
>
>

       Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
     

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 15/07/2020 00:50 AM, Mary wrote:

Hi Dusty.

Spammer

Hello
Abigail

,

Thanks for getting back to my colleague's mail. Myself Nitin, Business Development Head of Web Creations Technologies based in India, I will be taking this conversation from here.

We established in 2010 emerged as a Web Agency based in New Delhi, India to offer something more to businesses striving to get that online presence and recognition. Established by a team of experts who were equipped with in-depth knowledge, years of experience and were well aware of the industry standards, the company since inception has aimed at making clients satisfied with the services we offer.

We have the following services in our box to serve you:
Website Build (New Website Build or Website Upgrade)E-commerce SolutionsWordpress DevelopmentLogo Designing / Broucher Designing / Catalogue DesigningSEO (Search Engine Optimization)Content/SEO Article/Blog Writing Services
Please review below our recent work:
http://www.bigadamflyfishingadventures.comhttps://www.hmlwires.comhttp://www.viridianhomes.com.auhttp://www.bobchao.comhttps://www.velocicomm.net/
Price depends on the features and number of pages etc., so please tell me more details about your requirements, then we will analyze and will revert back with the cost and turnaround time estimation.
Please give me your Skype or Whatsapp for quick discussion. You can add me on  Skype: nitin.webcreations    (OR)   Whatsapp: +91-9971-77-3838   

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Please review our website to know more about us: https://www.webcreationstech.com/
Best Regards
Nitin Gupta
Founder
Web Creations Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
486/1, Second Floor, Dilshad Garden Industrial Area, Shahdara, Delhi-110095

Email: [email protected]
Web:   www.webcreationstech.com
Skype: nitin.webcreations

-----Original Message-----

From: Abigail Martin <[email protected]>

To: Michael Simth <[email protected]>

Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 10:09 am

Subject: Re: Website

Hello,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners,
etc.?

 

Abigail Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

 

On 27/10/2020 20:09 PM, Michael Simth wrote:

> Hello,

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am a Website developer in an IT company; I developed many
websites under 10 year’s experience.

>  

> If you are thinking to revamp or upgrade your website for
growth in your profession then let me know your requirement.

>  

> If you are interested I would like to show you my basic cost
with complete information.

>  

> Thanks and Regards,

>  

> Michael Simth,  

>  

> Business Development Manager

>    

>

>

 

Spamnesty

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

Hello
Angela,
Give me your preferred time to discuss.

Please give me your skype OR whatsapp to add.
Best Regards
Nitin Gupta
Founder
Web Creations Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
486/1, Second Floor, Dilshad Garden Industrial Area, Shahdara, Delhi-110095

Email: [email protected]
Web:   www.webcreationstech.com
Skype: nitin.webcreations

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 1:52 AM Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Angela Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/10/2020 13:59 PM,  wrote:

> Hello

> Abigail

>

> ,

>

> Thanks for getting back to my colleague's mail. Myself Nitin, Business Development Head of Web Creations Technologies based in India, I will be taking this conversation from here.

>

> We established in 2010 emerged as a Web Agency based in New Delhi, India to offer something more to businesses striving to get that online presence and recognition. Established by a team of experts who were equipped with in-depth knowledge, years of experience and were well aware of the industry standards, the company since inception has aimed at making clients satisfied with the services we offer.

>

> We have the following services in our box to serve you:

> Website Build (New Website Build or Website Upgrade)E-commerce SolutionsWordpress DevelopmentLogo Designing / Broucher Designing / Catalogue DesigningSEO (Search Engine Optimization)Content/SEO Article/Blog Writing Services

> Please review below our recent work:

> http://www.bigadamflyfishingadventures.comhttps://www.hmlwires.comhttp://www.viridianhomes.com.auhttp://www.bobchao.comhttps://www.velocicomm.net/

> Price depends on the features and number of pages etc., so please tell me more details about your requirements, then we will analyze and will revert back with the cost and turnaround time estimation.

> Please give me your Skype or Whatsapp for quick discussion. You can add me on  Skype: nitin.webcreations    (OR)   Whatsapp: +91-9971-77-3838   

>

> Hope to hear back from you soon.

> Please review our website to know more about us: https://www.webcreationstech.com/

> Best Regards

> Nitin Gupta

> Founder

> Web Creations Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

> 486/1, Second Floor, Dilshad Garden Industrial Area, Shahdara, Delhi-110095

>

> Email: [email protected]

> Web:   www.webcreationstech.com

> Skype: nitin.webcreations

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

>

> From: Abigail Martin <[email protected]>

>

> To: Michael Simth <[email protected]>

>

> Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 10:09 am

>

> Subject: Re: Website

>

> Hello,

>

>

> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your

> company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners,

> etc.?

>

>

>  

>

>

> Abigail Martin

>

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>  

>

>

> On 27/10/2020 20:09 PM, Michael Simth wrote:

>

>

> > Hello,

>

>

> >  

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

> > I am a Website developer in an IT company; I developed many

> websites under 10 year’s experience.

>

>

> >  

>

>

> > If you are thinking to revamp or upgrade your website for

> growth in your profession then let me know your requirement.

>

>

> >  

>

>

> > If you are interested I would like to show you my basic cost

> with complete information.

>

>

> >  

>

>

> > Thanks and Regards,

>

>

> >  

>

>

> > Michael Simth,  

>

>

> >  

>

>

> > Business Development Manager

>

>

> >    

>

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

>

>  

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: follow up
  • On: Dec. 2, 2020, 4:17 a.m.

Hello,
 
We did not receive any response from your end. Just wondering
if you are interested in your Website optimization and keyword recommendation
report,
 
Let me know your thoughts.
 
Thanks,
Harshit
 
From: Harshit
Sent: Monday, Nov 23,
2020 9:39 AM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Web Errors,
 
 
Hey,
 
Hope
you are doing well.
 
I
just came across your website and had a good look at it. I really like it and
would say — GREAT JOB with the information; however, being a Digital
Marketing expert, I suggest optimizing your website to get more clicks and rank
higher on major search engines, including.
 
Your
website has a lot of untapped POTENTIAL to drive more TRAFFIC and reach
prospective customers, though after a few adjustments. And I back this with
facts and relevant information.
 
If
you would like to know how you can optimize your website, I can provide you
with a FREE-OF-COST and
NO-OBLIGATIONS report regarding your website. Please feel free to reply to this
email anytime you like and me or my team will share the report.
 
Regards
Harshit

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: follow up
  • On: Dec. 2, 2020, 3:40 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Guest post submission
  • On: Dec. 26, 2020, 11:18 a.m.

Here are some samples of our previous work.
According to your website statistics, this is the best I can do. I offer you a long term business relationship.I'll send you more than one articles but one by one as per my client's requirements.
$40 for  https://www.mnesty.comconfirm me so I'll send you a confirmation message.Thanks
On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 3:55 AM Annette Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Annette Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 17/12/2020 22:55 PM, Jacob Grose wrote:

> Hello,

>

>

>

>          I would love to contribute to your blog as a guest author. I can provide you 100% Copyscape protected the interesting and informative article that will be helpful to your readers.

>

>

>

> If you have a particular title or topic you would like me to focus on, please let me know. If there is anything else, in particular, you would like me to include, don't hesitate to let me know.

>

>

>

> Thank you so much for your consideration. If there are other ways we could collaborate or work together, I would love to discuss them. I look forward to hearing from you.

>

>

>

> The links would be the do-follow and relevant to your website. No gambling etc

>

>

>

> I will pay you via Paypal and Payoneer.

>

>

>

> Best Regards, 

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Guest post submission
  • On: Dec. 26, 2020, 8:33 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Trailer
  • On: Jan. 27, 2021, 12:45 a.m.

Hi again, as I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay services so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the trailer prior to make any purchase. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Looking forward to hear from you!    

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 5:31 AM Amy Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Amy Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 26/01/2021 21:31 PM, Eva Foster wrote:

> Hi,

> My name is Eva and I'm emailing you about the 7 x 14 Gwen Food Trailer. Let me give you a few details about it: it's in very good condition, it doesn't have any mechanical issues. The interior of this trailer is in great shape, griddle, both propane, commercial refrigerator, stainless steel exhaust, triple stainless steel wash wink, separate hand wash sink,12 Volt water tank, self contained grey water, clean title for it free of any liens or loans. The price was reduced at $800 including delivery to your home address, because I'm recently divorced, after the divorce I owned this trailer and I don't need it. I need to sell the trailer in maximum 2 weeks because I will leave the country for a year on military duty with my medical team and I do not want to store it. If you are interested I can send you pics. I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 6:44 AM Rob Eddy <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> How can I buy this?

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Trailer
  • On: Jan. 27, 2021, 6:11 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Trailer
  • On: Jan. 27, 2021, 10:55 p.m.

Hi,
My name is Eva and I'm emailing you about the 7 x 14 Gwen Food Trailer. Let me give you a few details about it: it's in very good condition, it doesn't have any mechanical issues. The interior of this trailer is in great shape, griddle, both propane, commercial refrigerator, stainless steel exhaust, triple stainless steel wash wink, separate hand wash sink,12 Volt water tank, self contained grey water, clean title for it free of any liens or loans. The price was reduced at $800 including delivery to your home address, because I'm recently divorced, after the divorce I owned this trailer and I don't need it. I need to sell the trailer in maximum 2 weeks because I will leave the country for a year on military duty with my medical team and I do not want to store it. If you are interested I can send you pics. I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you!
On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 10:12 PM Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Angela Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 27/01/2021 00:45 AM,  wrote:

> Hi again, as I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay services so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the trailer prior to make any purchase. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

>

> Looking forward to hear from you!    

>

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 5:31 AM Amy Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

>

>

> Amy Martin

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 26/01/2021 21:31 PM, Eva Foster wrote:

>

> > Hi,

>

> > My name is Eva and I'm emailing you about the 7 x 14 Gwen Food Trailer. Let me give you a few details about it: it's in very good condition, it doesn't have any mechanical issues. The interior of this trailer is in great shape, griddle, both propane, commercial refrigerator, stainless steel exhaust, triple stainless steel wash wink, separate hand wash sink,12 Volt water tank, self contained grey water, clean title for it free of any liens or loans. The price was reduced at $800 including delivery to your home address, because I'm recently divorced, after the divorce I owned this trailer and I don't need it. I need to sell the trailer in maximum 2 weeks because I will leave the country for a year on military duty with my medical team and I do not want to store it. If you are interested I can send you pics. I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you

>

> > On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 6:44 AM Rob Eddy <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > How can I buy this?

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: bieten Ihre intime Freizeit
  • On: May 11, 2021, 11:21 a.m.

Guten Morgen

Genau hier sende ich Ihnen alle notwendigen Aufzeichnungen über unser bevorstehendes Treffen, genau wie wir es vor kurzem enthüllt haben. Bitte überprüfen Sie alle notwendigen Daten über den nächsten Link:

skyliftersglobal.com/fNSE0/amartin-56.zip

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Alexandra Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/10/2020 21:00 PM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Eine einzigartige Kommunikationsmoglichkeit wird speziell fur Sie geboten.
> Echtes Dating mit regularen Anzeigen.
>  
> -
> eine grosse Auswahl an Dating.
> -
> Praktische Schnittstelle.
> -
> Echte Profile von Menschen, die Sex suchen und wollen.
>
>
>
> Wenn Sie nicht die Zeit oder die Fahigkeiten haben, um nach der anderen Halfte zu suchen, reduziert diese App Ihre Energiekosten erheblich.
> Treffen Sie sich und beginnen Sie zu chatten, finden Sie einen Freund oder eine Freundin fur Sex oder versuchen Sie virtuellen Sex.
> Dies ist der Ort, um die richtigen Verbindungen zu Menschen zu gewahrleisten, die wissen, was sie wollen. Liebe finden.
>  
>  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: bieten Ihre intime Freizeit
  • On: May 11, 2021, 3:33 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:Re: You're Honest. Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin CEO, MNesty, LLC
  • On: May 14, 2021, 11:18 p.m.


Dear,Mrs.
Anna Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

 We
write to acknowledge your mail and interest. We are a consultancy firm
representing AVALA CAPITAL and ALIAS INVESTMENT LTD with Head office in
The Netherlands and regional offices in Istanbul-Turkey, Lefkosa-Cyprus,
London, Moscow, and The Grand Cayman Islands. AC and ALIAS are
innovative alternative investment and financial companies providing high
volume project funding without collaterals, unlike conventional banks.
We aim to provide and assist you with credible project financing as an
alternative to traditional credit markets. We
offer secured and unsecured loans at an interest rate of 3% annually.
Our technology allows millions of businesses to access funding
painlessly. Our two-minute application and immediate access to
competitive funding allow business owners to get back to what they love,
their business. You can get access to funding up
to $1 billion for a business that is more than 5 years in operation and
up to $50 million for startups. Our maximum repayment time is 10 years. Our
major interest is in your capability to handle the funds, the return on
investment, security of the fund and the project, your physical and
mental abilities, trust, and friendly interpersonal relationship. With
all these firmly established, please kindly let us know if you are
ready?. Here below is the synopsis of our terms and
conditions/procedures for funding: Interest Rate.....3%Moratorium/Grace Period...3 yrs. (36 Months)Duration.....10 yrs. including the Moratorium.Loan Type...Conventional Investment Loan for Project FundingCategory...Private owned Projects To get funding from us submit the following documents below: 1. Executive Summary of Project/Business Plan.2. ID proof (Driver's license or National ID card) When we receive the above information we will conduct our due diligence and get back to you.  Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Respectfully,Mr.,Peter Schmidt

AVALA CAPITAL and ALIAS INVESTMENT LTD

On Thu, 05/13/2021 03:46 AM, Anna Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Anna Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 12/05/2021 23:41 PM, wrote:
> Re: You're Honest  
> Attention: Please  We are  looking up you for a reliable and trustworthy investment partner or loan at a very low and friendly rate?. We offer equity funding for projects, corporate and personal financing that involves good financial portfolio to execute. We have the financial capability to provide early stage funding and seed capital. Contact us for more, if you need international funding without collateral. Please respond via email:  [email protected]  Regards,Peter Schmidt

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:Re: You're Honest. Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin CEO, MNesty, LLC
  • On: May 15, 2021, 1:47 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin Please Read our message again to understand
  • On: May 17, 2021, 6:22 a.m.


Dear,Mrs.
Anna Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

 We
write to acknowledge your mail and interest. We are a consultancy firm
representing AVALA CAPITAL and ALIAS INVESTMENT LTD with Head office in
The Netherlands and regional offices in Istanbul-Turkey, Lefkosa-Cyprus,
London, Moscow, and The Grand Cayman Islands. AC and ALIAS are
innovative alternative investment and financial companies providing high
volume project funding without collateral, unlike conventional banks.
We aim to provide and assist you with credible project financing as an
alternative to traditional credit markets. We
offer secured and unsecured loans at an interest rate of 3% annually.
Our technology allows millions of businesses to access funding
painlessly. Our two-minute application and immediate access to
competitive funding allow business owners to get back to what they love,
their business. You can get access to funding up
to $1 billion for a business that is more than 5 years in operation and
up to $50 million for startups. Our maximum repayment time is 10 years. Our
major interest is in your capability to handle the funds, the return on
investment, security of the fund and the project, your physical and
mental abilities, trust, and friendly interpersonal relationship. With
all these firmly established, please kindly let us know if you are
ready?. Here below is the synopsis of our terms and
conditions/procedures for funding: Interest Rate.....3%Moratorium/Grace Period...3 yrs. (36 Months)Duration.....10 yrs. including the Moratorium.Loan Type...Conventional Investment Loan for Project FundingCategory...Private owned Projects To get funding from us submit the following documents below: 1. Executive Summary of Project/Business Plan.2. ID proof (Driver's license or National ID card) When we receive the above information we will conduct our due diligence and get back to you.  Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Respectfully,Mr.,Peter Schmidt

AVALA CAPITAL and ALIAS INVESTMENT LTD

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin Please Read our message again to understand
  • On: May 17, 2021, 12:16 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: EMAIL FROM CLYDESDALE BANK
  • On: May 21, 2021, 8:32 a.m.

Clydesdale Bank

Address: Banking Hall, 30 St Vincent Pl, Glasgow

G1 2HL, United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 786 220 5117

Email: [email protected]

Email:

Attention:

I am writing to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Note that if you can work very closely with our bank then we will be able to perfect all modalities of payment of this fund to your designated bank account. Our modalities of payment include a wire
transfer which total fund will be paid via bank transfer to your designated bank account.

Alternatively, a non-residence online account can be opened in your name in our bank where the fund can be deposited to enable you make transfer personally using online access and password in installment basis to your local account. In this regard, there will
not be an attention of the government of the where about of the fund because it will be done in installment basis by you with a daily transfer limit which will be communicated to you as time goes on. Please provide your name and address, telephone and any
form of identity to enable us commence the legal documentation and also the processing of your payment in any mode you chose. Hoping to hear from you soon

Thank you

Sincerely,

 Bill Davies

Head of Operation

Clydesdale Bank 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: EMAIL FROM CLYDESDALE BANK
  • On: May 21, 2021, 2:04 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin Please Read our message again to understand
  • On: May 25, 2021, 8:35 a.m.

Dear,Mrs.
Anna Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

 Ma'am

For follow up actions on your request,kindly contact: Name:Kenneth Chabal,CEOCompany:Avala CapitalEmail:-    [email protected]:-  https://avalacapitals.com  
Regards,Mr.
Peter Schmidt

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 11:22 PM PETER SCHMIDT <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear,Mrs.
Anna Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

 We
write to acknowledge your mail and interest. We are a consultancy firm
representing AVALA CAPITAL and ALIAS INVESTMENT LTD with Head office in
The Netherlands and regional offices in Istanbul-Turkey, Lefkosa-Cyprus,
London, Moscow, and The Grand Cayman Islands. AC and ALIAS are
innovative alternative investment and financial companies providing high
volume project funding without collateral, unlike conventional banks.
We aim to provide and assist you with credible project financing as an
alternative to traditional credit markets. We
offer secured and unsecured loans at an interest rate of 3% annually.
Our technology allows millions of businesses to access funding
painlessly. Our two-minute application and immediate access to
competitive funding allow business owners to get back to what they love,
their business. You can get access to funding up
to $1 billion for a business that is more than 5 years in operation and
up to $50 million for startups. Our maximum repayment time is 10 years. Our
major interest is in your capability to handle the funds, the return on
investment, security of the fund and the project, your physical and
mental abilities, trust, and friendly interpersonal relationship. With
all these firmly established, please kindly let us know if you are
ready?. Here below is the synopsis of our terms and
conditions/procedures for funding: Interest Rate.....3%Moratorium/Grace Period...3 yrs. (36 Months)Duration.....10 yrs. including the Moratorium.Loan Type...Conventional Investment Loan for Project FundingCategory...Private owned Projects To get funding from us submit the following documents below: 1. Executive Summary of Project/Business Plan.2. ID proof (Driver's license or National ID card) When we receive the above information we will conduct our due diligence and get back to you.  Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Respectfully,Mr.,Peter Schmidt

AVALA CAPITAL and ALIAS INVESTMENT LTD

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin Please Read our message again to understand
  • On: May 25, 2021, 2:50 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: May 31, 2021, 3:12 p.m.

Attention: Mrs. Anna Martin

Sir

For follow up actions on your request,kindly contact:

Name:Kenneth Chabal,CEO
Company:Avala Capital
Email:- [email protected]
Website:- https://avalacapitals.com

Regards,
Mr. Peter Schmidt

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear,Mrs. Anna Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: May 31, 2021, 6:49 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Angela Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: May 31, 2021, 11:36 p.m.

Read more in details from the website https://avalacapitals.com

On 5/31/21, Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could
> look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes
> you unique?
>
> Angela Martin
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 31/05/2021 15:12 PM, wrote:
>> Attention: Mrs. Anna Martin
>>
>> Sir
>>
>> For follow up actions on your request,kindly contact:
>>
>> Name:Kenneth Chabal,CEO
>> Company:Avala Capital
>> Email:- [email protected]
>> Website:- https://avalacapitals.com
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mr. Peter Schmidt
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Angela Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: June 1, 2021, 1:21 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Angela Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: June 1, 2021, 6:09 p.m.


https://avalacapitals.com      review the website you can see the number of the Ceo call him for more details /

Peter

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 6:22 PM Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Angela Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 31/05/2021 23:36 PM,  wrote:

> Read more in details from the website  https://avalacapitals.com

>

>

>

>

> On 5/31/21, Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Hello,

> > That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could

> > look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes

> > you unique?

> >

> > Angela Martin

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

> >

> > On 31/05/2021 15:12 PM,  wrote:

> >> Attention: Mrs. Anna Martin

> >>

> >> Sir

> >>

> >> For follow up actions on your request,kindly contact:

> >>

> >> Name:Kenneth Chabal,CEO

> >> Company:Avala Capital

> >> Email:-    [email protected]

> >> Website:-  https://avalacapitals.com

> >>

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >> Mr. Peter Schmidt

> >>

> >> .

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> .

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Angela Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: June 2, 2021, 5:38 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Angela Martin Pls Contact Mr. Kenneth Chabal,CEO
  • On: June 2, 2021, 2:06 p.m.

Mrs.Angela Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On the Website:-  https://avalacapitals.com   you will see a telephone number of Mr. Kenneth Chabal, the CEO you can speak with him on the telephone .
Regards

Mr. Peter Schmidt

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 10:39 PM Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Angela Martin

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 01/06/2021 18:09 PM,  wrote:

>

> https://avalacapitals.com      review the website you can see the number of the Ceo call him for more details /

>

> Peter

>

>

> On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 6:22 PM Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

>

>

> Angela Martin

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 31/05/2021 23:36 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Read more in details from the website  https://avalacapitals.com

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 5/31/21, Angela Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > > Hello,

>

> > > That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could

>

> > > look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes

>

> > > you unique?

>

> > >

>

> > > Angela Martin

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> > >

>

> > > On 31/05/2021 15:12 PM,  wrote:

>

> > >> Attention: Mrs. Anna Martin

>

> > >>

>

> > >> Sir

>

> > >>

>

> > >> For follow up actions on your request,kindly contact:

>

> > >>

>

> > >> Name:Kenneth Chabal,CEO

>

> > >> Company:Avala Capital

>

> > >> Email:-    [email protected]

>

> > >> Website:-  https://avalacapitals.com

>

> > >>

>

> > >>

>

> > >> Regards,

>

> > >> Mr. Peter Schmidt

>

> > >>

>

> > >> .

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>