The colloquy of Kelsey Bond

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Kelsey Bond and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: ***SPAM*** My husband Jack got stiff in 8 seconds
  • On: March 1, 2019, 12:34 p.m.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** My husband Jack got stiff in 8 seconds
  • On: March 1, 2019, 12:34 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 29, 2021, 8:56 p.m.

Hi Karen, thanks for replying me!
I found your email somewhere, are you on any dating sites?

Do you remember me? Here is my profile page:
http://datingkryl.gq/?Chat=Jennifer1995
I'm waiting for you.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 12:27 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 1:34 a.m.

Let's meet in a hotel or I can host!
But my boyfriend can read my e-mail,
let's talk on This Site: http://datingkryl.gq/?Chat=Jennifer1995
It's secure there, I don't want him to read our messages.

Kisses!

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 2:28 AM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 29/09/2021 20:56 PM, wrote:
> Hi Karen, thanks for replying me!
> I found your email somewhere, are you on any dating sites?
>
> Do you remember me? Here is my profile page:
>
> I'm waiting for you.
>
> .
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 2:24 a.m.

PS: My name there is Jennifer1995, please add me!
I am waiting you online!

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 2:28 AM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 29/09/2021 20:56 PM, wrote:
> Hi Karen, thanks for replying me!
> I found your email somewhere, are you on any dating sites?
>
> Do you remember me? Here is my profile page:
>
> I'm waiting for you.
>
> .
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 3:49 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 4:08 a.m.

Kelsey, baby, please no more emails!
Let's talk on this site http://datingkryl.gq/?Chat=Jennifer1995

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 5:50 AM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 30/09/2021 01:34 AM, wrote:
> Let's meet in a hotel or I can host!
> But my boyfriend can read my e-mail,
> let's talk on This Site:
> It's secure there, I don't want him to read our messages.
>
>
> Kisses!
>
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 2:28 AM, Kelsey wrote:
>
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are locate
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 11 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 11:12 a.m.

I do not like talking via email,
Lets have video chat like in skype, it is available here
http://datingkryl.gq/?VideoChat=Jennifer1995

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 1:01 PM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects,
partners, etc.?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 30/09/2021 04:08 AM, wrote:
> Kelsey, baby, please no more emails!
> Let's talk on this site
>
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 5:50 AM, Kelsey wrote:
>
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
> more about your offer?
>
> &
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 1:51 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 2:01 p.m.

Kelsey, how are you today?
I will be in my video chat today, you can join me in 20 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
It is my private chat page: http://datingkryl.gq/?VideoChat=Jennifer1995

What's your nick there?

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 3:52 PM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some
apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed
out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how
this would be structured?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 30/09/2021 11:12 AM, wrote:
> I do not like talking via email,
> Lets have video chat like in skype, it is available here
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, at 1:01 PM, Kelsey wrote:
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 5:57 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Sept. 30, 2021, 6:39 p.m.

Kelsey, honey,
contact me on the profile page,
I don't use email for private chatting ;(

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 1, 2021, 2:29 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 1, 2021, 3:49 a.m.

Hola Kelsey, thx for your kind reply!
I saw your username somewhere, are you on any dating websites?

Do you remember me? Here is my profile: http://datingkryl.gq/?Chat=Jennifer1995
I'm waiting for your answer.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 1, 2021, noon

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 1, 2021, 1:09 p.m.

We can meet in a hotel or I can host!
But my BF can read my email,
let's talk on This Site: http://datingkryl.gq/?Chat=Jennifer1995
It's secure there, I don't want him to see our messages.

Kisses!

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021, at 2:01 PM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects,
partners, etc.?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 01/10/2021 03:49 AM, wrote:
> Hola Kelsey, thx for your kind reply!
> I saw your username somewhere, are you on any dating websites?
>
> Do you remember me? Here is my profile:
> I'm waiting for your answer.
>
> .
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 1, 2021, 1:56 p.m.

PS: My nickname there is Jennifer1995, please contact me!
I am waiting you online!

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021, at 2:01 PM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your
company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects,
partners, etc.?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 01/10/2021 03:49 AM, wrote:
> Hola Kelsey, thx for your kind reply!
> I saw your username somewhere, are you on any dating websites?
>
> Do you remember me? Here is my profile:
> I'm waiting for your answer.
>
> .
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 12:18 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 12:38 a.m.

Kelsey, baby, please no more emails!
Let's talk on this site http://datingkryl.gq/?Chat=Jennifer1995

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, at 2:19 AM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 01/10/2021 13:09 PM, wrote:
> We can meet in a hotel or I can host!
> But my BF can read my email,
> let's talk on This Site:
> It's secure there, I don't want him to see our messages.
>
>
> Kisses!
>
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2021, at 2:01 PM, Kelsey wrote
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 2:40 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 3:29 a.m.

I do not like talking via email,
Lets have video chat like in skype, it is available here
http://datingkryl.gq/?VideoChat=Jennifer1995

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, at 4:41 AM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 02/10/2021 00:38 AM, wrote:
> Kelsey, baby, please no more emails!
> Let's talk on this site
>
>
>
> On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, at 2:19 AM, Kelsey wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
> literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
> about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 9:55 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 9:59 a.m.

Kelsey, how are you today?
I will be in my private chat today, join me in 30-40 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
It is my private chat page: http://datingkryl.gq/?VideoChat=Jennifer1995

What's your nickname there?

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, at 11:56 AM, Kelsey wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Kelsey Bond
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 02/10/2021 03:29 AM, wrote:
> I do not like talking via email,
> Lets have video chat like in skype, it is available here
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, at 4:41 AM, Kelsey wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely inte
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 11:33 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 11:41 a.m.

Kelsey, honey,
contact me on the chat page,
I don't use this email for private chatting ;(

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 2:26 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 2:37 p.m.

Hey, come on, I was waiting for you 2 hours on my chat page on the
site last time ;(
No jokes, contact me only there :(

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 4:34 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 5:50 p.m.

I made new pic for you today:)

I'm online, waiting for you, so let's have a sexy talk here:
http://datingkryl.gq/?VideoChat=Jennifer1995

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 2, 2021, 11:54 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 3, 2021, 12:26 a.m.

Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!

Please visit this dating site and find me:
http://datingkryl.gq/?Profile=Jennifer1995

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 3, 2021, 11:59 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 3, 2021, 12:57 p.m.

Did you forget!?

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Luminousblue
  • On: Oct. 3, 2021, 6:23 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kelsey Bond
CEO, MNesty, LLC