The colloquy of Jennifer Nelson

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Jennifer Nelson and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Your Payment Release Instruction
  • On: Feb. 23, 2019, 5:22 a.m.

BLEMAIN LOAN FINANCE
Elphinstone Building, 2nd Floor
10 Veer Nariman Road
Mumbai - 400 001. India
INDIA

My Company gives loan at a very low interest rate for any loan duration. Do you need
finance to expand or establish your own business or close a very important deal
maybe you have contract to key up but you lack finance, We offer long term and short
term loan without collateral at 2% interest rate if interested in any of the
above, please kindly reach out to me for further discussion for more information .

Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Blemain loan firm is specialized in
providing loans from the range of $50,000,000.00 and above at 2.0% interest rate.
Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, Blemain Loan Firm
is a legitimate and well known British and India approved loan lending
company based in India.

We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of
renovating houses and institutions, financing of projects, contracts,debt
consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. If you are
interested, kindly contact the sender Mr.Bill Bagley.

Yours Faithfully,
Bill Bagley.
Blemain Loan Finance

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Your Payment Release Instruction
  • On: Feb. 23, 2019, 5:22 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: More information about me / I need your response
  • On: Oct. 6, 2020, 8:01 a.m.

Dear Partner,  Please read carefully as i state my details

Thank you for your kind response and willingness to handle this project.

Before I go into details about the project I will like us to know each other a bit.
My name is Aisha Gaddafi,i was born on December 25th, 1976 at Tripoli and my home town is Sirte. I am the true Daughter of the soil of Libya. I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am 5 feet and 8inch tall.

I am a PhD degree holder in law, a Doctor of Jurisprudence, a lawyer by profession and I studied law at Paris Diderot University.  I am a Widow, I got married to Ahmed al-Qahsi in the year 2006, He was an army colonel and was killed on 26th July during the civil war at the time the Rebels launched an attack with a bomb right in my late Father's compound. I have three children, two boys and a girl. I have always thought of remarrying someday if I find a good man. I have to be very sure that it is a man that will respect me and my children and not cheat on me and maltreat my children. I pray to Allah to find such a man one day because it is not easy being a single parent.

Despite the fact that i am a PhD degree holder in law but presently a life of simplicity is my way of living, you can often address me by just my name(Aisha). Ever since my beloved Father was brutally killed along with my Husband, our house was set ablaze, our assets and funds in different countries were all confiscated, i was falsely accused, humiliated and booted out of Algeria the first country i got my first asylum protection, i finally secured another asylum and political protection granted to me by the Omani Government from which some stringent asylum conditions were imposed on me, i found myself living under house arrest because i have no choice but stay calm and live a life of no future hope, it's just like a life in cell into a hell. Above all these, I learnt my lesson from the past scenarios of barbaric acts against my family by the Western Governments and finally I came to the conclusion that a good life is not being pompous of fortune and wealth of inheritance but of perspective, simplicity and humanity. I am a politically exposed woman, a woman of high personality, an advocate of human solidarity and one time UN appointed ambassador and now finally known as a refugee, a fugitive-that's the name some senseless journalists who were under the payroll of my late Father's political Enemies wrote about me but i have done nothing wrong to deserve such a disreputable name calling.

In spite of my encountered predicament of life, You are still dealing with a woman of high personality with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection and who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no belief in disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me in this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.

However, I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person.  For more information about my family, You can know more through the BBC news links below:  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059  

  I can not tell you all about me in writing because I am the only Daughter of a wealthy family therefore I can not write all about but reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better. Having said that, I am more than willing to relocate to your country with my children once the funds are confirmed in your bank account. I do not have any choice of Country of investment since I am not going to manage the investment myself. I wish to be a silent partner in this project given my status and for security reasons. My late father's political enemies are still hunting for me the reason why I have chosen to seek asylum from the Omani Government.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits and willing to compensate you with 20% of US$50,000,000.00 after the investment funds are transferred to your account in order to accomplish the establishment of the investment project. The reason why i gladly want to offer you this 20% is for you to take this project serious and handle this project with sincerity of mind, showing honesty in our communication and knowing that you are to REPRESENT ME in every aspect of this project considering the fact that i am constraint by law of this country and can not be able to travel out or take part in the funds transfer because of my family disputes with the Libyan Government if not i would have be so much happy to meet you in person to discuss this investment.

After the investment projects have been successfully established under your management,this is how the investment annual future profit sharing ratio shall be, you are entitled of 10% annual future profit sharing ratio, 15%  annual future profit will be set aside to run the investment annual expenses while 75% annual future profit will be for me as an investor and the principal amount (the investment capital) will not be touched,

I need to know your brief and precise details of your business and investment Plans and by doing that you should tell me your ability and experience to handle the investment project in one of the following sectors below or you can provide your own area of investment specialization;

1)Investing in Academic Sector;
2)Real Estate management;
3)Hotel Management/Tourism;
4)Stock Management;
5)Hospital Management;
6)Commercial Agriculture;
7)Dealing on Oil and Gas;
8)Purchasing and Supplying of Gold
9)Export and Import of different manufacturing products in your country.
10)Shipping

Answers to these questions are very important to me, 1, Can I trust you till the end that you will not betray me or sit upon the funds after the transfer is commenced into your account?
2, What are your good and years experiences about the business?
3, How much do you think that can be a return or a profit of each a million dollar invested in business in a month?

Kindly provide me your information stated below to proceed further with the funds transfer from here.In this case, I would like to know more about you so by replying to this e-mail, you will have to provide your personal information to enable me know whom I'm dealing with for clarification of your identity.

1. Your Full Name ..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number...

I humbly enjoin you to handle this information related to it with utmost confidentiality and on no account do you declassify it please. My life and that of my children would be at risk should you declassify this deal. I would like you to provide the above information to proceed further.

Best Regards
Yours project  Partner
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: More information about me / I need your response
  • On: Oct. 6, 2020, 6:14 p.m.

Hey,
Thank you for your last interesting suggestion.
Nevertheless, I'm not certain about what you're exactly offering. I'm not really good with money. But this sounds tempting. So - Could you explain, please?

Thank you and sincerely yours!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: I need your response
  • On: Oct. 7, 2020, 5:55 p.m.

Dear Jennifer Nelson
 Peace be upon you and your entire family, 
 It is important you know why i contacted you,  The funds as i informed you before were deposited by my late Father but due to my status here in this country, the bank refuses that i can not be allowed to have a direct access to the funds otherwise the funds will be confiscated, that being said, i was advised that the only possible means to release the funds is by appointing an experienced successful business person, an investor or a reliable person who can stand on my behalf since my husband is already late to receive the funds and handle the establishments.I want to be a silent partner and everything must be done in your name as my partner. This is why I contacted you to assist me and receive this money from the bank into any account.
In your next email let me know if you can assist me by completing the below information of you.
  1. Your Full Name ..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number..  

Thanks and regardsYours Aisha
On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:19 AM Jennifer Nelson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey,

Thank you for your last interesting suggestion.

Nevertheless, I'm not certain about what you're exactly offering. I'm not really good with money. But this sounds tempting. So - Could you explain, please?

Thank you and sincerely yours!

Jennifer Nelson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/10/2020 08:01 AM,  wrote:

> Dear Partner,  Please read carefully as i state my details

>

> Thank you for your kind response and willingness to handle this project.

>

> Before I go into details about the project I will like us to know each other a bit.

> My name is Aisha Gaddafi,i was born on December 25th, 1976 at Tripoli and my home town is Sirte. I am the true Daughter of the soil of Libya. I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am 5 feet and 8inch tall.

>

> I am a PhD degree holder in law, a Doctor of Jurisprudence, a lawyer by profession and I studied law at Paris Diderot University.  I am a Widow, I got married to Ahmed al-Qahsi in the year 2006, He was an army colonel and was killed on 26th July during the civil war at the time the Rebels launched an attack with a bomb right in my late Father's compound. I have three children, two boys and a girl. I have always thought of remarrying someday if I find a good man. I have to be very sure that it is a man that will respect me and my children and not cheat on me and maltreat my children. I pray to Allah to find such a man one day because it is not easy being a single parent.

>

> Despite the fact that i am a PhD degree holder in law but presently a life of simplicity is my way of living, you can often address me by just my name(Aisha). Ever since my beloved Father was brutally killed along with my Husband, our house was set ablaze, our assets and funds in different countries were all confiscated, i was falsely accused, humiliated and booted out of Algeria the first country i got my first asylum protection, i finally secured another asylum and political protection granted to me by the Omani Government from which some stringent asylum conditions were imposed on me, i found myself living under house arrest because i have no choice but stay calm and live a life of no future hope, it's just like a life in cell into a hell. Above all these, I learnt my lesson from the past scenarios of barbaric acts against my family by the Western Governments and finally I came to the conclusion that a good life is not being pompous of fortune and wealth of inheritance but of perspective, simplicity and humanity. I am a politically exposed woman, a woman of high personality, an advocate of human solidarity and one time UN appointed ambassador and now finally known as a refugee, a fugitive-that's the name some senseless journalists who were under the payroll of my late Father's political Enemies wrote about me but i have done nothing wrong to deserve such a disreputable name calling.

>

> In spite of my encountered predicament of life, You are still dealing with a woman of high personality with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection and who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no belief in disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me in this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.

>

> However, I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person.  For more information about my family, You can know more through the BBC news links below:  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059  

>

>   I can not tell you all about me in writing because I am the only Daughter of a wealthy family therefore I can not write all about but reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better. Having said that, I am more than willing to relocate to your country with my children once the funds are confirmed in your bank account. I do not have any choice of Country of investment since I am not going to manage the investment myself. I wish to be a silent partner in this project given my status and for security reasons. My late father's political enemies are still hunting for me the reason why I have chosen to seek asylum from the Omani Government.

>

> I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits and willing to compensate you with 20% of US$50,000,000.00 after the investment funds are transferred to your account in order to accomplish the establishment of the investment project. The reason why i gladly want to offer you this 20% is for you to take this project serious and handle this project with sincerity of mind, showing honesty in our communication and knowing that you are to REPRESENT ME in every aspect of this project considering the fact that i am constraint by law of this country and can not be able to travel out or take part in the funds transfer because of my family disputes with the Libyan Government if not i would have be so much happy to meet you in person to discuss this investment.

>

> After the investment projects have been successfully established under your management,this is how the investment annual future profit sharing ratio shall be, you are entitled of 10% annual future profit sharing ratio, 15%  annual future profit will be set aside to run the investment annual expenses while 75% annual future profit will be for me as an investor and the principal amount (the investment capital) will not be touched,

>

> I need to know your brief and precise details of your business and investment Plans and by doing that you should tell me your ability and experience to handle the investment project in one of the following sectors below or you can provide your own area of investment specialization;

>

> 1)Investing in Academic Sector;

> 2)Real Estate management;

> 3)Hotel Management/Tourism;

> 4)Stock Management;

> 5)Hospital Management;

> 6)Commercial Agriculture;

> 7)Dealing on Oil and Gas;

> 8)Purchasing and Supplying of Gold

> 9)Export and Import of different manufacturing products in your country.

> 10)Shipping

>

> Answers to these questions are very important to me, 1, Can I trust you till the end that you will not betray me or sit upon the funds after the transfer is commenced into your account?

> 2, What are your good and years experiences about the business?

> 3, How much do you think that can be a return or a profit of each a million dollar invested in business in a month?

>

> Kindly provide me your information stated below to proceed further with the funds transfer from here.In this case, I would like to know more about you so by replying to this e-mail, you will have to provide your personal information to enable me know whom I'm dealing with for clarification of your identity.

>

> 1. Your Full Name ..........

> 2. Current Address.............

> 3. Nationality..........

> 4. Your date of birth............

> 5. Your Occupation..........

> 6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...

> 7. Your Telephone Number...

>

> I humbly enjoin you to handle this information related to it with utmost confidentiality and on no account do you declassify it please. My life and that of my children would be at risk should you declassify this deal. I would like you to provide the above information to proceed further.

>

> Best Regards

> Yours project  Partner

> Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Merry Xmas to you, I have a package for you.
  • On: Dec. 29, 2020, 10:11 p.m.

  Hello. ,

I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. I got your email from a web log and felt Strongly to writing to you. Earlier Introduced As I myself, I am Alice Walton, the only daughter of the late Walmart founder Sam Walton. I am a American Citizen, 69 years old, and worth $67.5 Billion Dollars. I want you to know that I really appreciate reading from you and at the same time I want you to know your words make me happy,  you can see to my attach pictures, You can confirm for yourself online on Google or via this link:    https://www.forbes.com/profile/alice-walton/

I have attached my photograph in this email for you to know me more.

The intention of this email is to be of great blessing to people. With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I might not-have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now.

I have handed all my wealth to my only daughter (Whitney Ann Kroenke), there goal is share of it All which nobody is aware of. I have been putting it away for this purpose for a long time now. I would be happy to cede it out to you. I would-have done this myself for my health goal reason and if I do it through my daughter, I am very sure she Will not help anyone with it. She Took me too short the last time I gave out money out of generosity. It is my Hope that you are able to receive this money and help others from it too.

10% of my worth I have been putting away in a private deposit for a long time now and It Has Reached an Amount of $ 30,500,000.00. I am Trying to cede this money in portions through the bank to have it I Deposited Many can benefit from it because I don't really-have much to do with it. As I send this post to you, I am sending aussi to others too. I feel towards churches, Orphanages, and Individuals, 10% to you and others Each To Whom I have contacts with already.

Now, all this Being Said, if you know you are ready to receive the funds $ 5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars). Kindly introduce yourself to me in details:

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Age:
Occupation:
Phone Number:

Then Will I give you a letter to receive your portion of the money from the bank. This is my personal money and Does not need Many formal procedures, Some Beneficiaries-have received theirs. My only terms Is That You be good to others too, that's all. Please make it fast Because I have only a Few Days to use a computer since the doctors-have Given instructions to stop me from using electronics.

As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Faithfully,
Mrs. Alice Walton  

On 12/26/20, Jeffery Nelson DDS <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details
> online I could look at?
>
> Jeffery Nelson DDS
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 26/12/2020 12:37 PM, Alice Walton wrote:
>> --
>>
>> How are you today? I expect to hear from you have a package from me to
>> you.
>>
>>
>>
>> Alice Walton
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

--
How are you today? I expect to hear from you have a package from me to you.

Alice Walton

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Merry Xmas to you, I have a package for you.
  • On: Dec. 30, 2020, 5:26 a.m.

Hey,
Thank you for your last kind news.
Can you put me in touch with you supervisor, please? Then we can work out the details with my financial advocate. Because you know what they say: "An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less".

Does that sound right?

Thank you and sincerely yours!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Merry Xmas to you, I have a package for you.
  • On: Jan. 5, 2021, 9:50 p.m.

  Attn: 

Jennifer Nelson

My dear friend, how are you doing today? I was really looking for someone who would have helped me to reach today's Nest privilege, orphan, widow and also with widower who do not have jobs and home, I was searching for names on google and I saw your email.

I felt so strong in my spirits to write to you to my grits surprise you responded back to me, I believe this is a Divine Direction I Would please with you to be of good help to the people around your location, so that by the time you receive my donation you can give to everyone with an Open Hearts to help them over there.

You do not  have to be worried about the paperwork my bank will work it out for you easily, but the only thing we have agreed on is for you to set up an online account with my bank to make it easier for you to transfer to your local Bank in your country, I will get back to you with how to contact my bank to make claims over my donation funds to you Okay.

Thanks.
Alice Walton.    

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 at 06:27, Jennifer Nelson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey,

Thank you for your last kind news.

Can you put me in touch with you supervisor, please? Then we can work out the details with my financial advocate. Because you know what they say: "An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less".

Does that sound right?

Thank you and sincerely yours!

Jennifer Nelson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/12/2020 22:11 PM,  wrote:

>   Hello. ,

>

> I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. I got your email from a web log and felt Strongly to writing to you. Earlier Introduced As I myself, I am Alice Walton, the only daughter of the late Walmart founder Sam Walton. I am a American Citizen, 69 years old, and worth $67.5 Billion Dollars. I want you to know that I really appreciate reading from you and at the same time I want you to know your words make me happy,  you can see to my attach pictures, You can confirm for yourself online on Google or via this link:    https://www.forbes.com/profile/alice-walton/

>

> I have attached my photograph in this email for you to know me more.

>

> The intention of this email is to be of great blessing to people. With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I might not-have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now.

>

> I have handed all my wealth to my only daughter (Whitney Ann Kroenke), there goal is share of it All which nobody is aware of. I have been putting it away for this purpose for a long time now. I would be happy to cede it out to you. I would-have done this myself for my health goal reason and if I do it through my daughter, I am very sure she Will not help anyone with it. She Took me too short the last time I gave out money out of generosity. It is my Hope that you are able to receive this money and help others from it too.

>

> 10% of my worth I have been putting away in a private deposit for a long time now and It Has Reached an Amount of $ 30,500,000.00. I am Trying to cede this money in portions through the bank to have it I Deposited Many can benefit from it because I don't really-have much to do with it. As I send this post to you, I am sending aussi to others too. I feel towards churches, Orphanages, and Individuals, 10% to you and others Each To Whom I have contacts with already.

>

> Now, all this Being Said, if you know you are ready to receive the funds $ 5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars). Kindly introduce yourself to me in details:

>

> Full Name:

> Contact Address:

> Age:

> Occupation:

> Phone Number:

>

> Then Will I give you a letter to receive your portion of the money from the bank. This is my personal money and Does not need Many formal procedures, Some Beneficiaries-have received theirs. My only terms Is That You be good to others too, that's all. Please make it fast Because I have only a Few Days to use a computer since the doctors-have Given instructions to stop me from using electronics.

>

> As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.

>

> Faithfully,

> Mrs. Alice Walton  

>

> On 12/26/20, Jeffery Nelson DDS <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Hello,

> > That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details

> > online I could look at?

> >

> > Jeffery Nelson DDS

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

> >

> > On 26/12/2020 12:37 PM, Alice Walton wrote:

> >> --

> >>

> >> How are you today? I expect to hear from you have a package from me to

> >> you.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Alice Walton

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

> How are you today? I expect to hear from you have a package from me to you.

>

> Alice Walton

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Would you like to stay in touch with us? 💬
  • On: March 19, 2021, 9:06 p.m.

Would you like to stay in touch with us? 💬

Hi Joshua

We hope that you had a good experience through our web chat and that you

found the answers you were looking for.

We would love to stay in touch with you via our newsletter, so that you will be the first to know about our new music, special promotions and other exciting Chillhop news. On top of that you will receive a 10% discount coupon for our webshop!

If you like the sound of this, please take a moment to update your email settings via the link below. We'd be happy if you join!

I WANT IN!

All the best,

Your friends at Chillhop

Copyright © 2021 Chillhop Music, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this e-mail because you opted in via our website or downloaded one of our releases via Stereoload or Bandcamp.

Our mailing address is:

Chillhop MusicSchiekade 77Rotterdam, South Holland 3033BE Netherlands
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Would you like to stay in touch with us? 💬
  • On: March 20, 2021, 12:04 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, can you give me information on how we can proceed with claiming the funds?

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: We’re celebrating over 10k streamers in our Creators Program
  • On: March 22, 2021, 3:05 p.m.

Crisp EmailHey there Joshua,

Certainly!

If you're interested in having a short intro call, I'd love to go over a few of our accomplishments and how our music could be of use to you and whatever you're working on.

Looking forward,
David
--

David from Chillhop Music.

Joshua Nelson MD previously sent:
Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Joshua Nelson MD
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 19/03/2021 15:04 PM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> We’re celebrating over 10k streamers in our Creators Program
>
>
>
> Plus, Essentials Spring 2021 competition is here!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> View this email in your browser
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Celebrating over 10k creators!
> We launched our Creators Program late last year and we are now happy to celebrate over 10k streamers using our instrumentals.
>
>
>
> This free program allows you to better work with YouTube and Twitch: account linking, credit images & plenty of awesome, stream-safe music!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> FIND OUT MORE
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Start using our music in three simple steps
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
[..]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: We’re celebrating over 10k streamers in our Creators Program
  • On: March 22, 2021, 4:31 p.m.

Hey,
Thank you for your last enjoyable suggestion.
Can you put me in touch with you financial advocate, please? Then we can work out the details with my financial advocate. Because you know what they say: "We are all experts in our own little niches".

Is that okay with you?

Thank you and speak soon!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: The Fantom Developer Conference Agenda is here!
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 12:51 p.m.


Hi Jeffrey,

Hope you're having a great week so far!

As we confirm the final agenda and speaker lineup, we need some details from you to enable us to promote your sessions and prepare our production team for your content.  
The list of items below are criterias set by our venue and the UAE government for all live and virtual speakers. I’ll link the reference here.

Please send back the below details, no later than Thursday 14 Oct, 10am BST 

- Headshot  and <150 word personal bio
- completed UAE speaker statement, linked here
- copy of your passport 
- UID / Emirates ID (applicable only to UAE residents)

Please note that we'll need any presentation slides / digital content no later than Thursday 20 Oct for them to be added to our production schedule.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!·························································································PAULINE CALINA  / Project Manager /  Keynote·························································································e [email protected]
> keynote.ae > btcmiami.com  > fantomdc.com  

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:36 AM Miranda Gray <[email protected]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeffrey Nelson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: The Fantom Developer Conference Agenda is here!
To: FantomDC Abu Dhabi by Keynote <[email protected]>

Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Jeffrey Nelson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 11/10/2021 22:59 PM, FantomDC Abu Dhabi by Keynote wrote:

> The FantomDC Agenda is now out! Our mission is to gear you up with revolutionary workshops and presentations that equip you with knowledge and confide

>

>

>

> View this email in your browserTHE FANTOM DEVELOPER CONFERENCE AGENDA IS HERE!The future is faster than you think.

> Our speakers are the shortcut to that future.FantomDC brings together academics, practitioners, and experts in software architecture, academia, Blockchain, and government to discuss research and development, professional practice, regulatory policy and governance, and the Internet of Things. Our mission is to gear you up with revolutionary workshops and presentations that equip you with knowledge and confidence to prepare you to create a new technology legacy. This year’s event also focuses on dissecting the most critical topics that developers face today. BUY TICKETSCopyright (C) 2021 Fantom Developer Conference. All rights reserved.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This email was sent to [email protected]

>

>

> why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

>

>

> Keynote FZE · PO Box 214477 · The Address Blvd, 'Ud Al Bayda' · Dubai  · United Arab Emirates

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Kevin Rooney

> Maurertown Resident

>

> The 9 most FEARED words in America.... We're from the government and we're here to help?

>

> “Beware the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry.” – Thomas Paine

>

> "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us    in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick    the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you

> were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

>

--
Miranda Gray
Operations | [email protected]+1 202.617.0659

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: The Fantom Developer Conference Agenda is here!
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 8:39 p.m.

Hi,
Thank you for your recent outstanding reply.

Oh, exceptional! I understand. Can we use FairFX for the transaction? It's safe and internationally approved. And the fees are okay. Can we agree on that? Please enter payment information here: https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/

Thank you and let's get going ASAP!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside
  • On: May 1, 2022, 2:53 a.m.

Hi There.

The following is the very last notice.

I compromised your computer system thru the Wireless network device you were linking to.

A couple of months prior, I gotten to the systems that you utilized to get on the internet.

All the information from the electronics & devices has been immediately copied to my web servers.

I get access to all your smartphone messengers, social networks, email messages, chat history, and contacts. My virus repeatedly upgrades its signatures (driver based), therefore it remains not visible to anti-virus computer software.

I suppose now you fully grasp, the reason why I remained unnoticed right until this exact day

Whilst collecting information in regards to you, I found that you are a huge fan of mature web pages & even more.
You truly like to stop by porn sites & view dirty video clips whilst having an ejaculation.

I've surely made a cam recording of you jacking off.
The croping and editing of the clip you were viewing at that moment and your masturbation.

Your facial area is clearly obvious. I don't believe this type of content will be really good for your reputation.

I can easily forward this video to every person who know who you are.
I also have no trouble with rendering all of your personal info public over the internet.

I'm sure you know what I mean.

It may be a true frustration for you.

I can wreck your way of life for a long time. I really think that you do not need this to occur.

Why don't we solve it this fashion: you transfer me 1500 $ (dollars) via Bitcoin equivalent at the moment of transaction), & I will immediately delete all of your data from my computers. Proceeding that, we'll disregard one another.

My bitcoin payment address for transfer: bc1qwk67e5lqhsffxnp7qdaz3lt3eq45xz9syztuvz

Should you not know how to transmit finances and what btc is. Simply type in the Search engines like google "Get btc".

I give you three business days to send me the money. The time launched counting automatically once you opened up the e-mail.

I'll receive a warning once this letter is open.

Don't try and search aid, as the wallet can not be monitored, address the letter came from & can not be traced either & created automatically, hence there isn't any point in texting to me. Don't try to reach out to the law enforcement & other protection services, and if you choose to, your data will undoubtedly be published.

Switching online passwords in social media sites, email, & gadgets won't help you, since all the data has already been saved to my computers.
Good luck and do not do something foolish. Think about your foreseeable future.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside
  • On: May 1, 2022, 8:26 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your last overwhelming news.
Just got your letter. Goosebumps! I mean, that's great, isn't it? I am definitely excited. Seriously. I need to think. Do you know what I mean? Is that really happening?

"Without music, life would be a mistake".

Thank you and have a nice day!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: MTCN:361 422 9767 track it now
  • On: June 4, 2022, 12:40 p.m.

WE TRANSFER AND RECIEVES MONEY
Finance Department Director

Ecobank Benin Republic Cotonou

Western Union Head Office Cotonou Benin Republic.

Dear Customer:

I confirmed the receipt of your e-mail today in my office regarding the first payment that has been sent to you. Yes, it is true that you were sent a payment of $10,000 according to an instruction from the ministry of finance Cotonou-Benin Republic which indicates that we should be sending to you daily payment of $10,000 everyday till we complete your total amount of $1.200,000,00 u.s dollar 

  Please take your time to read and understand this message and please get back to me as a matter of urgency. After our official verification perusal we have obtain facts that you are the debonair beneficiary of the total  fund of  One Million, Two Hundred Thousand united state dollars($1.200,000.00) deposited in our office by the  ministry of finance of the Federal Republic Of Benin through fund vault KTU/9023118308/03 from United Nation, since this fund was given by the Paris Club International on your name we never heard from you till now, we want to use this opportunity to congratulate you once again for this immensely donation given to you by the Paris Club International, You are pick up your first payment of $10,000USD immediately.
 
So you are advised to go through this email carefully and make sure you understand and comply with the contents before replying. We are instructed by Federal Government of Benin to transfer your fund to you via our installment transfer through our service (Western Union Money Transfer) so you will be receiving $10,000.00 USD daily until the successful installment transfer of your total fund of One Million, Two Hundred Thousand united state dollars($1.200,000.00). Meaning that you will be receiving your $10,000 USD till the  One hundred twenty five days which is the number of days required for you to receive your total fund of One Million, Two Hundred Thousand united state dollars($1.200,000.00).  

Here is the information’s of the $10,000 your first payment we release to you below, but you can track it  and see that is refunded back do to the Clean Bill Record Certificate fee, the International Monetary Fund ask us to place it on cancelled due to (International Monetary Fund) required the Clean Bill Record Certificate which will cost you $195. 

to view the payment information which you will use to pick up your first payment once you send the needed charge of $195 .

https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

20location to see that is available to pick up by the receiver, but you can not pick it up until you send the sum of $195 for the Clean Bill Record Certificate.

MTCN: 361 422 9767,

 Sender Names: Salfo Zango,

Amount: $ 5,000

Receiver: ***

Question: Brown

Answer: Yellow

MTCN #: 121-593-2549

Sender:  Jeremiah Uche

Receiver: ******

Question:Best Color

Answer: Yellow

Amount:$5000 

The minister administrator trust fund said that nobody has legal right over your fund therefore we can’t be able to deduct any amount from the arranged fund, because is against our law and regulation that is the reason why you must send the fee $10,000 to enable the (IMF) Office (International Monetary Fund place the sent $10,000 to your name because the money Is not place in your name yet that is why you can’t be able to pick the sent $10,000 USD right now.

 

So kindly send the $195 to below name through Western Union Money Transfer;

 

Receiver's name: AUBIN GOHA

Country: Benin Republic

City: Cotonou

Text Question: when

Answer: soon

Amount:$195

         Mr Jackson +12817139013 Or Whats-app number only +22955853126    

DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.

CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS.
Send Money Worldwi

-----Original Message-----

From: John Nelson <[email protected]>

To: Westan Unionr <[email protected]>

Sent: Fri, Jun 3, 2022 1:04 pm

Subject: Re: MTCN:361 422 9767 track it now

Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

John Nelson

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 03/06/2022 20:04 PM, Westan Unionr wrote:

> Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 7:12:53 PM

>

> To: Recipients <[email protected]

>

> Subject: MTCN:361 422 9767 track it now

>  

>

>

> your first payment $ 10,000.00 Sent to your name today and Here is the

>

> information; MTCN #:121-593-2549 or MTCN:361 422 9767 track it now

>

> with this link.ttps://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self-service/app/ track

>

> transfer I told him to keep on sending you $ 10,000.00 daily until the

>

> payment of($ 1,200,000.00usd dollars) is completed transfer to you,

>

> your first payment of $10,000 Refunded back do to clean bill record

>

> certificate which will cost you a sum of$195

>

>

>

> contact us only if you're interested to start receiving

>

> your daily payment and please forward us your full details.

>

>

>

> your payment information

>

> MTCN #: 121-593-2549

>

> Sender: Jeremiah Uche

>

> Amount: $ 5,000

>

> Receiver: ****

>

> Question: Brown

>

> Answer: Yellow

>

>

>

> Your full details are needed?

>

> Names........

>

> Your contact address......

>

> Your personal telephone number.......

>

> Your Date of birth......

>

> Your Occupation......

>

> One Passport photographs or any of your valid Identity

>

> Contact our office Phone call Number: +12817139013

>

> No call +22951563475 only whats-app text.

>

> please contact[[email protected]]

>

> JACKSON RICHARD

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: MTCN:361 422 9767 track it now
  • On: June 4, 2022, 6:57 p.m.

Hi,
Thank you for your last enjoyable reply.

Oh, impressive! I understand. Can we use TransferWise for the transaction? It's safe and internationally approved. And it has reasonable fees. It that, what you want, too? Please enter payment information here: https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/

Thank you and let's get going ASAP!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE : TASN 2022
  • On: June 27, 2022, 5:50 p.m.

Hello,This is Olivia and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Nana from marketing department.We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of  TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.All our names comprise of complete contact information including email addresses for each and are compliant as per CAN SPAM Laws.It includes 13+ fields delivered in Excel Format. We guarantee 90% accuracy in writing.Olivia Ross | Business Development Executive.
From: Joshua Nelson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:31 AM
To: Nana Kante Hey there,Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer? Joshua NelsonCEO, MNesty, LLC On 27/06/2022 16:30 PM, Nana Kante wrote:> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 8:19 AM> To: Katy Harkey > >  > Hi,>  > I believe you are the right person to discuss about TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition of 1000+ attendees with complete details and verified e- address.>  > The list will be provided for unlimited usage.>  > If interested to acquire please let me know, I would love to provide more information on this.>  > Thank you.>  > Regards,> Nana Kante> Marketing Data Analyst. 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE : TASN 2022
  • On: June 27, 2022, 11:41 p.m.

Hey,
Thank you for your last outstanding personal words. I am very interested. As the saying goes, "When it comes to luck you make your own". So what would you suggest?

Thank you for your input and kind regards!

Jennifer Nelson
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: TASN 2022
  • On: July 6, 2022, 12:43 p.m.

Hello, It’s been a week since we contacted you. Guessing that you’re concerned about the price, we are offering discount on this. You can now get this file for $500. Please review and let me know your thoughts. From: Olivia Ross
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 12:51 PM
To: 'Joshua Nelson' Hello,This is Olivia and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Nana from marketing department.We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of  TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.All our names comprise of complete contact information including email addresses for each and are compliant as per CAN SPAM Laws.It includes 13+ fields delivered in Excel Format. We guarantee 90% accuracy in writing.Olivia Ross | Business Development Executive.
From: Joshua Nelson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:31 AM
To: Nana Kante Hey there,Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer? Joshua NelsonCEO, MNesty, LLC On 27/06/2022 16:30 PM, Nana Kante wrote:> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 8:19 AM> To: Katy Harkey > >  > Hi,>  > I believe you are the right person to discuss about TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition of 1000+ attendees with complete details and verified e- address.>  > The list will be provided for unlimited usage.>  > If interested to acquire please let me know, I would love to provide more information on this.>  > Thank you.>  > Regards,> Nana Kante> Marketing Data Analyst. 

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: TASN 2022
  • On: July 8, 2022, 12:31 p.m.

Hello, It’s been a week since we contacted you. Guessing that you’re concerned about the price, we are offering discount on this. You can now get this file for $500. Please review and let me know your thoughts. From: Olivia Ross
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 12:51 PM
To: 'Joshua Nelson' Hello,This is Olivia and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Nana from marketing department.We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of  TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.All our names comprise of complete contact information including email addresses for each and are compliant as per CAN SPAM Laws.It includes 13+ fields delivered in Excel Format. We guarantee 90% accuracy in writing.Olivia Ross | Business Development Executive.
From: Joshua Nelson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:31 AM
To: Nana Kante Hey there,Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer? Joshua NelsonCEO, MNesty, LLC On 27/06/2022 16:30 PM, Nana Kante wrote:> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 8:19 AM> To: Katy Harkey > >  > Hi,>  > I believe you are the right person to discuss about TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition of 1000+ attendees with complete details and verified e- address.>  > The list will be provided for unlimited usage.>  > If interested to acquire please let me know, I would love to provide more information on this.>  > Thank you.>  > Regards,> Nana Kante> Marketing Data Analyst. 

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: TASN 2022
  • On: July 8, 2022, 2:59 p.m.

Hello, It’s been a week since we contacted you. Guessing that you’re concerned about the price, we are offering discount on this. You can now get this file for $500. Please review and let me know your thoughts. From: Olivia Ross
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 12:51 PM
To: 'Joshua Nelson' Hello,This is Olivia and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Nana from marketing department.We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of  TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.All our names comprise of complete contact information including email addresses for each and are compliant as per CAN SPAM Laws.It includes 13+ fields delivered in Excel Format. We guarantee 90% accuracy in writing.Olivia Ross | Business Development Executive.
From: Joshua Nelson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:31 AM
To: Nana Kante Hey there,Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer? Joshua NelsonCEO, MNesty, LLC On 27/06/2022 16:30 PM, Nana Kante wrote:> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 8:19 AM> To: Katy Harkey > >  > Hi,>  > I believe you are the right person to discuss about TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition of 1000+ attendees with complete details and verified e- address.>  > The list will be provided for unlimited usage.>  > If interested to acquire please let me know, I would love to provide more information on this.>  > Thank you.>  > Regards,> Nana Kante> Marketing Data Analyst. 

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: TASN 2022
  • On: July 15, 2022, 1:23 p.m.

Hello, We are closing our sales this week and hence offering the attendees file at lowest price. You can acquire this for $450 if confirmed before this weekend. Please review and let me know your thoughts. From: Olivia Ross
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 12:51 PM
To: 'Joshua Nelson' Hello,This is Olivia and your inquiry has been forwarded to me by Nana from marketing department.We have 1,000 verified opt-in names of attendees of  TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition.  You can acquire this info at $600 with complete ownership rights & unlimited usage.All our names comprise of complete contact information including email addresses for each and are compliant as per CAN SPAM Laws.It includes 13+ fields delivered in Excel Format. We guarantee 90% accuracy in writing.Olivia Ross | Business Development Executive.
From: Joshua Nelson
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:31 AM
To: Nana Kante Hey there,Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer? Joshua NelsonCEO, MNesty, LLC On 27/06/2022 16:30 PM, Nana Kante wrote:> Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 8:19 AM> To: Katy Harkey > >  > Hi,>  > I believe you are the right person to discuss about TASN 2022 Annual Conference - Texas Association For School Nutrition of 1000+ attendees with complete details and verified e- address.>  > The list will be provided for unlimited usage.>  > If interested to acquire please let me know, I would love to provide more information on this.>  > Thank you.>  > Regards,> Nana Kante> Marketing Data Analyst.