The colloquy of Patricia Santos

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Patricia Santos and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Access Your Home Equity in Retirement
  • On: March 7, 2021, midnight

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Access Your Home Equity in Retirement
  • On: March 7, 2021, midnight

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 12, 2021, 5:04 a.m.

Hola Pamela,
thx for your kind reply!

I saw your user name somewhere,
are you still on any dating websites?

Do you remember me? Here is my profile: My Page

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 12, 2021, 6:22 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 12, 2021, 7:01 a.m.

Patricia, hi:)
I made 7 interesting pics for you today, please check them in my profile gallery,
here: My Pictures

You'll need to create profile on this site, but it's secure and free!

Kisses Jen

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, at 8:23 AM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 12/10/2021 05:04 AM, wrote:
> Hola Pamela,
> thx for your kind reply!
>
> I saw your user name somewhere,
> are you still on any dating websites?
>
> Do you remember me? Here is my profile: My Page
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 12, 2021, 12:58 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 12, 2021, 2 p.m.

I need to be sure you are who you say you are so you'll have to get my info this way.

My pics and cellphone number is in my profile,
in case you love what you see, you can get hold of my # and text me: Profile

Jen.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 12/10/2021 07:01 AM, wrote:
> Patricia, hi:)
> I made 7 interesting pics for you today, please check them in my profile gallery,
> here: My Pictures
>
> You'll need to create profile on this site, but it's secure and free!
>
>
> Kisses Jen
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, at 8:23 AM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail abo
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 12:58 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 2:09 a.m.

I'm going out tomorrow!
I'll use mobile chat apps here: My Chat Page

Just sign up there and find my profile, my nick is JenSexy!

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 2:59 AM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 12/10/2021 14:00 PM, wrote:
> I need to be sure you are who you say you are so you'll have to get my info this way.
>
> My pics and cellphone number is in my profile,
> in case you love what you see, you can get hold of my # and text me: Profile
>
>
>
> Jen.
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, bu
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 2:38 a.m.

PS: My name there is JenSexy, just find me!
I am waiting you online!

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 2:59 AM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 12/10/2021 14:00 PM, wrote:
> I need to be sure you are who you say you are so you'll have to get my info this way.
>
> My pics and cellphone number is in my profile,
> in case you love what you see, you can get hold of my # and text me: Profile
>
>
>
> Jen.
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am a bit busy now, bu
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 3:34 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 4:38 a.m.

Patricia! I'm online in my chat: My Chat
Text me there, I'll send you my images!

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 13/10/2021 02:09 AM, wrote:
> I'm going out tomorrow!
> I'll use mobile chat apps here: My Chat Page
>
> Just sign up there and find my profile, my nick is JenSexy!
>
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 2:59 AM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
> Patricia Santos
>
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 6:41 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 7:35 a.m.

Patricia, baby, please no more emails!
Let's talk on this site My Page

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 8:42 AM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 13/10/2021 04:38 AM, wrote:
> Patricia! I'm online in my chat: My Chat
> Text me there, I'll send you my images!
>
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 5:35 AM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
> Patricia Santos
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 1
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 6:48 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 7:21 p.m.

Patricia, how are you?
I will be in my private chat today, join me in 30-40 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
There is my video chat page: My Video Chat

What's your nickname there?

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 8:48 PM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 13/10/2021 07:35 AM, wrote:
> Patricia, baby, please no more emails!
> Let's talk on this site My Page
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 8:42 AM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
> Patricia Santos
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 13/10/2021 04
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 13, 2021, 8:21 p.m.

Patricia, hello
Tell me more about you!
Here is my photo for you: My pics

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 8:48 PM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 13/10/2021 07:35 AM, wrote:
> Patricia, baby, please no more emails!
> Let's talk on this site My Page
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, at 8:42 AM, Patricia wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?
>
> Patricia Santos
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 13/10/2021 04
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 14, 2021, 3:06 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 14, 2021, 3:15 a.m.

Patricia, honey,
contact me on the chat page,
I don't use this email for chatting ;(

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 14, 2021, 1:24 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 14, 2021, 1:48 p.m.

Patricia, how are you today?
I will be in my private chat today, join me in 15 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
This is my video chat page: My Chat

What is your nick there?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021, at 3:25 PM, Patricia wrote:

>Hello,
>I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?
>
>Patricia Santos
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 14/10/2021 03:15 AM, wrote:
> Patricia, honey,
> contact me on the chat page,
> I don't use this email for chatting ;(
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Becstafford
  • On: Oct. 15, 2021, 12:21 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Patricia Santos
CEO, MNesty, LLC