The colloquy of Dennis Stone

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Dennis Stone and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Romance.
  • On: Feb. 1, 2021, 12:31 p.m.

Hi!
Lovely the
stranger, I wish the nobility,
as  it  is strong you are interested in searches  and  to meet with new and class the girl?
My name is
Ann I think, that you from me in delight.
I search the man with whom my life will be
balanced and
fascinating to change to the best.
I very much
cheerful, opened and positive
the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very
much have got tired from it.
So I have gone in
agency of acquaintances and have written
to you the letter. Actually,
I in searches
present the man for stable relations and
marriages further.
My purpose -
to meet love.
I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be
happy if we find our common interests,
and our acquaintance - the most
important moment in beginning of our relationship.
At present I do not know,
as is strong have interest in
continuation our correspondence,
therefore in more details I will tell about myself later.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge
impatience.
Bye, Ann.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Romance.
  • On: Feb. 1, 2021, 8:36 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Feb. 8, 2021, 7:29 p.m.

Hi Diane,
Thank you for responding promptly. Hope you spent a good weekend.
As you requested, we are offering you a brand new website design and marketing to improve your sales.
It will increase user experience (UX/UI) on your website and those who are looking for products or services like you do can be interested and become your long lasting customers!
That's all possible easily and there's no huge investment but only affordable prices.
Send me your requirements if you are willing to increase your business awareness and sales. 
Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help!
Kind regards,Vinod Tiwari

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 8:57 PM Diane Stone <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Diane Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/02/2021 13:34 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Diane,

>

> Hope you are doing well.

> As we have had conversations previously, I would like to check if you are still interested to work with us.

> We are offering Website re/design SEO services at low prices.

> If you want to save cost and time with us then send me your requirements and get yourself above competitors.

> Waiting for your response as soon as possible!---Regards,

> Vinod Tiwari

> WhatsApp: +91-8585924692

> Skype: Techkriti.Group 

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:44 PM Vinod Tiwari <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Diane,

> Yes we can talk on Skype or Whatsapp, 

> Our Skype ID : Techkriti.Group

> Our Whatsapp Number is: (+91) 858-592-4692

> Our price is very reasonable, affordable and competitive. I can give you the best and fixed price once I get your exact requirements.

> We can talk any time you feel comfortable.

> Thanks

>

>

> On Tue 25 Aug, 2020, 12:18 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Diane Stone

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 24/08/2020 18:53 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Diane,

>

> > Thanks for your prompt response.

>

> > I hope you have gone through our completed projects. We're a well certified co. So you don't have to worry about the work as we have a legle way of doing work.

>

> > As per demand and query, could you please suggest me details that I can check ?

>

> > Please show me your website which you want get design or redesign so I can check and give more relevant information.

>

> > Waiting.

>

> > On Mon 24 Aug, 2020, 20:14 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 24/08/2020 07:41 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi Diane,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.ksqa.org/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.euspyshop.com/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.m-renovation.com/  

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.morefloor.ch/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.digisignsusa.com/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.vanityexotics.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.tiksha.in/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.nappadori.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.clarkesmovers.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Under construction Projects given below:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-

>

> >

>

> > > Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692

>

> >

>

> > > Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

>

> >

>

> > > Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735

>

> >

>

> > > We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]

>

> >

>

> > > Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM

>

> >

>

> > > To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > > Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Feb. 9, 2021, 12:38 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Reply: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Feb. 9, 2021, 9:28 a.m.

Hi Dennis,
Yes, we have many readymade solutions.
But forward me your exact requirements so I can see and let you know if it can come under budget.
Waiting for your reply!
Best Regards,Vinod Tiwari

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 6:09 AM Dennis Stone <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Dennis Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/02/2021 19:29 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Diane,

> Thank you for responding promptly. Hope you spent a good weekend.

> As you requested, we are offering you a brand new website design and marketing to improve your sales.

> It will increase user experience (UX/UI) on your website and those who are looking for products or services like you do can be interested and become your long lasting customers!

> That's all possible easily and there's no huge investment but only affordable prices.

> Send me your requirements if you are willing to increase your business awareness and sales. 

> Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help!

> Kind regards,Vinod Tiwari

>

>

>

> On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 8:57 PM Diane Stone <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Diane Stone

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 06/02/2021 13:34 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Dear Diane,

>

> >

>

> > Hope you are doing well.

>

> > As we have had conversations previously, I would like to check if you are still interested to work with us.

>

> > We are offering Website re/design SEO services at low prices.

>

> > If you want to save cost and time with us then send me your requirements and get yourself above competitors.

>

> > Waiting for your response as soon as possible!---Regards,

>

> > Vinod Tiwari

>

> > WhatsApp: +91-8585924692

>

> > Skype: Techkriti.Group 

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:44 PM Vinod Tiwari <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hi Diane,

>

> > Yes we can talk on Skype or Whatsapp, 

>

> > Our Skype ID : Techkriti.Group

>

> > Our Whatsapp Number is: (+91) 858-592-4692

>

> > Our price is very reasonable, affordable and competitive. I can give you the best and fixed price once I get your exact requirements.

>

> > We can talk any time you feel comfortable.

>

> > Thanks

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Tue 25 Aug, 2020, 12:18 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 24/08/2020 18:53 PM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi Diane,

>

> >

>

> > > Thanks for your prompt response.

>

> >

>

> > > I hope you have gone through our completed projects. We're a well certified co. So you don't have to worry about the work as we have a legle way of doing work.

>

> >

>

> > > As per demand and query, could you please suggest me details that I can check ?

>

> >

>

> > > Please show me your website which you want get design or redesign so I can check and give more relevant information.

>

> >

>

> > > Waiting.

>

> >

>

> > > On Mon 24 Aug, 2020, 20:14 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > On 24/08/2020 07:41 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Hi Diane,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.ksqa.org/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.euspyshop.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://www.m-renovation.com/  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.morefloor.ch/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://www.digisignsusa.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://www.vanityexotics.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.tiksha.in/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.nappadori.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.clarkesmovers.com/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Under construction Projects given below:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > CEO, MNesty, LLC  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Follow up: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: April 14, 2021, 12:45 p.m.

Dear
Diane,

I hope you are doing well with your business activities.

Kindly treat this as a gentle follow up mail as I was wondering if you have
gone through my previous mail; please let me know your views so that we can
take this forward. FYI, we
provide services such as website development, SEO, Graphics design, Hosting,
Contents writing, Logo and Flyers. 
Waiting
for your quick response.

Kind regards,

Vinod Tiwari

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 8:57 PM Diane Stone <[email protected]com> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Diane Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 06/02/2021 13:34 PM,  wrote:

> Dear Diane,

>

> Hope you are doing well.

> As we have had conversations previously, I would like to check if you are still interested to work with us.

> We are offering Website re/design SEO services at low prices.

> If you want to save cost and time with us then send me your requirements and get yourself above competitors.

> Waiting for your response as soon as possible!---Regards,

> Vinod Tiwari

> WhatsApp: +91-8585924692

> Skype: Techkriti.Group 

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:44 PM Vinod Tiwari <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Diane,

> Yes we can talk on Skype or Whatsapp, 

> Our Skype ID : Techkriti.Group

> Our Whatsapp Number is: (+91) 858-592-4692

> Our price is very reasonable, affordable and competitive. I can give you the best and fixed price once I get your exact requirements.

> We can talk any time you feel comfortable.

> Thanks

>

>

> On Tue 25 Aug, 2020, 12:18 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Diane Stone

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 24/08/2020 18:53 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Diane,

>

> > Thanks for your prompt response.

>

> > I hope you have gone through our completed projects. We're a well certified co. So you don't have to worry about the work as we have a legle way of doing work.

>

> > As per demand and query, could you please suggest me details that I can check ?

>

> > Please show me your website which you want get design or redesign so I can check and give more relevant information.

>

> > Waiting.

>

> > On Mon 24 Aug, 2020, 20:14 Diane Stone, <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 24/08/2020 07:41 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi Diane,

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank you for responding to our pre-sale team.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I'm Vinod Tiwari working as Sr business consultant at Techkriti Group - International sales in IT Software.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > As you requested,  Techkriti Group is an IT Company founded in the year 2009. We operate from New Delhi, India. We focused on Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and Large Organizations, mastered in delivering best IT solutions with least number of resources with highly scalable & cost effective technology solutions. Our Values at Techkriti Group are Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Engagement, Collaboration, Technology Innovations and Social Network Responsibilities.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We have been in web development and Digital Marketing services for the last 11 years and we have a team of 80+ People in our staff and we have clients from all over the world. We have completed more than 2200 projects and we have 800+ happy clients with big brands such as Jeevansathi, Aircel, Buniyad, Candid Marketing, Fidelity Group, The Times Group, Tens sports etc.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > We have very good work records in website design and development from small to large industries, please have a look on the completed projects below:

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.ksqa.org/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.euspyshop.com/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.m-renovation.com/  

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.morefloor.ch/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.digisignsusa.com/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.vanityexotics.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.epsilonpc.co.uk/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.tiksha.in/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.nappadori.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.ascmigrationvisas.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.amalfi-wedding-planner.com/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.blackdiamondexotics.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.clarkesmovers.com/

>

> >

>

> > > https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/

>

> >

>

> > > http://www.uniquecarpetcleaning.com.au/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Under construction Projects given below:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/drchichakli/slice/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > http://zotrocks.com/demo/design/topnotchsecurityinc/slice/

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > If you are willing to discuss for website design or redesign old one  or willing discuss digital market for your business then please suggest me your requirements or please provide us your time so we can discuss quickly using any of the below contact, I will let you know that how our services will increase your brand awareness and revenues-

>

> >

>

> > > Office/WhatsApp: (+91) 858-592-4692

>

> >

>

> > > Our Skype Id: Techkriti.Group

>

> >

>

> > > Atul Vaibhav(CEO): (+91)-956-044-7735

>

> >

>

> > > We are looking forward to hearing from you for a fruitful business relationship.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > From: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]

>

> >

>

> > > Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM

>

> >

>

> > > To: [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > > Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > > that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Diane Stone

>

> >

>

> > > CEO, MNesty, LLC  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Expand your business through social media
  • On: May 7, 2021, 5:38 p.m.

Hello,I’m writing to follow up on my last email. You haven’t responded yet.I know you’re busy and I completely understand if you just haven’t had the time to write me back. But I don’t want to bombard you with emails if you’re not interested.Just let me know if you’re interested or not. Thanks,Mahak Dullan From: Mahak Dullan <[email protected]
Sent: 15 Mar 2021 08:55 AM
To: '[email protected]
Subject: Expand your business through social media Hello,I hope you are doing well!I can help your website to get on first page on Google and increase the number of leads and sales you are getting from your website.Our Wide Range:1.       SEO ((with plan and activities).2.       SMO (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)3.       Online Reputation Management.4.       Pay per click (PPC).To get a quotation, send us your requirement. We will get back to you soon with relevant information to discuss further. Best Regards,Mahak DullanG-69 Noida, Delhi/NCR, India

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Expand your business through social media
  • On: May 7, 2021, 9:39 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Looking for the Social Media Services
  • On: May 11, 2021, 6:14 a.m.

Dear Dennis,
It's nice to connect with you. Hope all is well and you are staying safe in this pandemic.
I got to know from my email marketing team that you are looking for the Social Media services on your website.  Sure, we can help you with this.
Dennis, My name is Sarvesh and I am heading Tech sales and Digital Sales for my company. We have expertise in Website development, Mobile App development, CMS development. E commerce solutions, PHP, Wordpress, Custom solutions and Digital Marketing. We have clients in the US, Canada, UK, Middle East and from our country India. 

We manage remotely our clients who are outside countries. We do international calls, Video calls using Zoom/Skype/go to meetings etc. We manage all our projects on the project management tool like Freedcamp, Basecamp, Asana etc. We send the weekly reports to our clients on every Friday and also do bi weekly calls with them.
To help our customers and help in their business to grow is our top most priority.
Core values are to keep transparency with our clients, make them happy with the work and build long term business relationships with them.
Services will be offer by us : Monthly SMO Services
Packages we have : We offer 3 kinds of SMO packages to our clients :Basic Plan (300 USD only monthly price)Advance Plan (400 USD only monthly price)  Primum Plan (500 USD only monthly price)Channels : FacebookInstagramTwitterLinked inPinterestDeliverables which you will get :Profile CreationProfile OptimizationPostingReachCover PhotoPost Sharing in the GroupsGroup Join#Hashtag Trend ResearchBoosted PostsCampaign AdsAnalyze your AudienceTraffic Monitoring
Kindly go through the attached "SMO package" in mail. This has been explained in detail in the sheet. Kindly let us know with which package you would like to proceed ?    What will be the outcome :More CustomersMore RevenueBusiness Expansion and Growth
Based on my experience Dennis, your big success in any Industry depends mainly on 2 factors : 
Strong Relationships for long term with clientsTrust with your clients and Agency partners This is the era of referral marketing and "word of mouth". Cost of doing business with new clients is always higher than doing business with existing clients. Clients Recommendations, Reviews/Testimonials, Cross Sell/Up Sell, References matters a lot and this helps business to grow exponentially. If we want Scalable and Predictable growth, then these factors are the key.
Transparency makes the things clear and relationships stronger. We wish to grow with you and your company Dennis. Looking forward to your approval.
Regards,
--
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Looking for the Social Media Services
  • On: May 11, 2021, 1:15 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Looking for the Social Media Services
  • On: May 12, 2021, 1:22 p.m.

Dear Dennis,
Just wondering, did you get a chance to look at the mail below ? Please share your inputs so that we can discuss and finalize this together ?
Regards,
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

On Tue, 11 May 2021 at 11:44, Sarvesh Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Dennis,
It's nice to connect with you. Hope all is well and you are staying safe in this pandemic.
I got to know from my email marketing team that you are looking for the Social Media services on your website.  Sure, we can help you with this.
Dennis, My name is Sarvesh and I am heading Tech sales and Digital Sales for my company. We have expertise in Website development, Mobile App development, CMS development. E commerce solutions, PHP, Wordpress, Custom solutions and Digital Marketing. We have clients in the US, Canada, UK, Middle East and from our country India. 

We manage remotely our clients who are outside countries. We do international calls, Video calls using Zoom/Skype/go to meetings etc. We manage all our projects on the project management tool like Freedcamp, Basecamp, Asana etc. We send the weekly reports to our clients on every Friday and also do bi weekly calls with them.
To help our customers and help in their business to grow is our top most priority.
Core values are to keep transparency with our clients, make them happy with the work and build long term business relationships with them.
Services will be offer by us : Monthly SMO Services
Packages we have : We offer 3 kinds of SMO packages to our clients :Basic Plan (300 USD only monthly price)Advance Plan (400 USD only monthly price)  Primum Plan (500 USD only monthly price)Channels : FacebookInstagramTwitterLinked inPinterestDeliverables which you will get :Profile CreationProfile OptimizationPostingReachCover PhotoPost Sharing in the GroupsGroup Join#Hashtag Trend ResearchBoosted PostsCampaign AdsAnalyze your AudienceTraffic Monitoring
Kindly go through the attached "SMO package" in mail. This has been explained in detail in the sheet. Kindly let us know with which package you would like to proceed ?    What will be the outcome :More CustomersMore RevenueBusiness Expansion and Growth
Based on my experience Dennis, your big success in any Industry depends mainly on 2 factors : 
Strong Relationships for long term with clientsTrust with your clients and Agency partners This is the era of referral marketing and "word of mouth". Cost of doing business with new clients is always higher than doing business with existing clients. Clients Recommendations, Reviews/Testimonials, Cross Sell/Up Sell, References matters a lot and this helps business to grow exponentially. If we want Scalable and Predictable growth, then these factors are the key.
Transparency makes the things clear and relationships stronger. We wish to grow with you and your company Dennis. Looking forward to your approval.
Regards,
--
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

--
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Looking for the Social Media Services
  • On: May 17, 2021, 8:32 a.m.

 Dear Dennis,
Greetings of the day !!
I would request you to kindly share your inputs below so that we can discuss and take this forward.
Regards,
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]
On Sat, 15 May 2021 at 14:29, Sarvesh Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Dennis,
Yes we have work done in the past and produced good results as well. Kindly look into the attached screenshots where we have work done in the past.
Regards,
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]  
On Tue, 11 May 2021 at 18:46, Dennis Stone <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Dennis Stone

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 11/05/2021 06:14 AM,  wrote:

> Dear Dennis,

> It's nice to connect with you. Hope all is well and you are staying safe in this pandemic.

> I got to know from my email marketing team that you are looking for the Social Media services on your website.  Sure, we can help you with this.

> Dennis, My name is Sarvesh and I am heading Tech sales and Digital Sales for my company. We have expertise in Website development, Mobile App development, CMS development. E commerce solutions, PHP, Wordpress, Custom solutions and Digital Marketing. We have clients in the US, Canada, UK, Middle East and from our country India. 

>

> We manage remotely our clients who are outside countries. We do international calls, Video calls using Zoom/Skype/go to meetings etc. We manage all our projects on the project management tool like Freedcamp, Basecamp, Asana etc. We send the weekly reports to our clients on every Friday and also do bi weekly calls with them.

> To help our customers and help in their business to grow is our top most priority.

> Core values are to keep transparency with our clients, make them happy with the work and build long term business relationships with them.

> Services will be offer by us : Monthly SMO Services

> Packages we have : We offer 3 kinds of SMO packages to our clients :Basic Plan (300 USD only monthly price)Advance Plan (400 USD only monthly price)  Primum Plan (500 USD only monthly price)Channels : FacebookInstagramTwitterLinked inPinterestDeliverables which you will get :Profile CreationProfile OptimizationPostingReachCover PhotoPost Sharing in the GroupsGroup Join#Hashtag Trend ResearchBoosted PostsCampaign AdsAnalyze your AudienceTraffic Monitoring

> Kindly go through the attached "SMO package" in mail. This has been explained in detail in the sheet. Kindly let us know with which package you would like to proceed ?    What will be the outcome :More CustomersMore RevenueBusiness Expansion and Growth

>  Based on my experience Dennis, your big success in any Industry depends mainly on 2 factors : 

> Strong Relationships for long term with clientsTrust with your clients and Agency partners This is the era of referral marketing and "word of mouth". Cost of doing business with new clients is always higher than doing business with existing clients. Clients Recommendations, Reviews/Testimonials, Cross Sell/Up Sell, References matters a lot and this helps business to grow exponentially. If we want Scalable and Predictable growth, then these factors are the key.

> Transparency makes the things clear and relationships stronger. We wish to grow with you and your company Dennis. Looking forward to your approval.

> Regards,

> --

> Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

>

--
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

--
Sarvesh SinghBusiness Head DMABS, 31,third Floor, F-58, Sector-11, Noida (India)Email id :  [email protected] :  [email protected]

Spammer

  • Subject: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Sept. 8, 2021, 12:57 p.m.

Dear Diane,

I hope you guys are doing well.

As we have discussed before, we are still offering you our website development and SEO services at lower prices.

If interested then send me your URL and requirements so I can offer you a good quote with more details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Vinod Tiwari

    Vinod Tiwari
Business Development Manager+91 - 8585924692 / +91 - [email protected]igroup.com / www.techkriti.co.inD-67 W.V.N, Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi- 110092Media Production-Digital Marketing Website Designing-Management Solutions - Brand StrategyCONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT: Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need toDISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or Techkriti. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Techkriti. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and attachmentsFrom: Diane Stone [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 11:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Diane Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Please contact us to discuss
  • On: Sept. 8, 2021, 11:37 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Affordable SEO Price ////
  • On: Sept. 10, 2021, 10:25 a.m.

Hello,I’m writing to follow up on my last email. You haven’t responded yet.I know you’re busy and I completely understand if you just haven’t had the time to write me back. But I don’t want to bombard you with emails if you’re not interested.Just let me know if you’re interested or not. Thanks,Mark                                                                                                        From: Mark<[email protected]>Sent: 28 Feb 2021 10:55 AMTo: '[email protected]'Subject: S.E.O/Social Package details……???? Hi [email protected],Hope you are well.I found your website: www.mnesty.com, on internet and I feel that our service can be beneficial to your business. Would you like to be listed at the top of Google for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to your products or services?I would like to invite you to work with us.Our Services are:•       S.E.O (Search-Engine Optimization) •       S.M.O (Social-Media Optimization) •       Web Designing and Development •       WordPress DevelopmentLet me know if you are interested, then I can send you our S.E.O Packages and Price list. Thanks in advance!MarkSEO Executive

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Affordable SEO Price ////
  • On: Sept. 10, 2021, 4:04 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: FW: Affordable SEO Price ////
  • On: Sept. 13, 2021, 5:42 p.m.

Hello Dennis,

I hope you are doing well !

I got to know from my email marketing team that you are looking for the SEO services on your website.  Sure, we can help you with this.

Please feel free to ask any query.

--
Thanks & Regards,Ravi ShankarEmail id :  [email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Stone <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 9:35 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Affordable SEO Price ////

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/09/2021 10:25 AM,  wrote:
Hello,I’m writing to follow up on my last email. You haven’t responded yet.I know you’re busy and I completely understand if you just haven’t had the time to write me back. But I don’t want to bombard you with emails if you’re not interested.Just let me know if you’re interested or not. Thanks,Mark             

 From: Mark<[email protected]>Sent: 28 Feb 2021 10:55 AMTo: '[email protected]'Subject: S.E.O/Social Package details……???? 
Hi [email protected],Hope you are well.I found your website: www.mnesty.com, on internet and I feel that our service can be beneficial to your business. Would you like to be listed at the top of Google for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to your products or services?
I would like to invite you to work with us.Our Services are:• S.E.O (Search-Engine Optimization) • S.M.O (Social-Media Optimization) • Web Designing and Development • WordPress Development
Let me know if you are interested, then I can send you our S.E.O Packages and Price list.
Thanks in advance!MarkSEO Executive

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: FW: Affordable SEO Price ////
  • On: Sept. 14, 2021, 12:44 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Dennis Stone
CEO, MNesty, LLC