The colloquy of Emily Chapman

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Emily Chapman and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Shashi - May I call you on Tuesday?
  • On: Feb. 2, 2021, 4:46 p.m.

Date: Feb 1, 2021, 9:44 AM -0500

To: [email protected]

Subject: Shashi - May I call you on Tuesday?

Hey Shashi,

I hope this email finds you well. I'd like to ask, would you be interested in combining LinkedIn, voice and email campaigns to drive potential clients to your business?

I believe we can help you in developing warm leads and in setting up appointments on your behalf. We can act as your professional marketing arm while you focus on closing deals. We also have experience running campaigns for businesses in your vertical and our data capabilities allow us to create contact lists according to your target industries.

If it's something interesting, kindly let me know if you’re available for a call on Tuesday at 1:30 PM your time. Please hit me back with your contact information.

Thanks,

Allie Martin

Sales & Marketing Executive

QuinForce | w: quinforce∙com

p: 888.735.2577

Please reply with "REPEAL" to stop all future correspondence.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Shashi - May I call you on Tuesday?
  • On: Feb. 2, 2021, 4:46 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Quick call 1 PM on Wednesday
  • On: March 29, 2021, 3:20 p.m.

Hi Emily, Happy Monday! I'm just wondering if you’re open to the idea of having a client acquisition program?

We provide you sales leads through a multi-touch, multi-channel lead generation program, reaching your target contacts through calls, email and social.  
 Can we schedule a call on Wednesday at 1pm EDT time? 

May I know the best number to reach you?

All the best,

Candace Walker | Marketing ManagerC :  Max Sales Per4manceE :  [email protected]
     Please reply remove if you want to unsubscribe.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Quick call 1 PM on Wednesday
  • On: March 29, 2021, 9:50 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 4, 2021, 4:46 p.m.

Eric, I live near you!
My name is Jen, I am 31, and still very gorgeous
My pics are in my profile on this site:
http://pic.nativeexplorer.org/?Chat=Jenn_C

Sign up there, it is free!
Plz find me, my nick is Jenn_C!

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021, at 5:16 PM, Eric wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Eric Chapman DVM
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 04/04/2021 15:16 PM, Jen wrote:
> Hello, it's Jen!
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 5, 2021, 4:46 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 5, 2021, 6:36 a.m.

I'll be in my video chat today, join me in 20 minutes,
I'll show you something.....:)
There is my video chat page: http://pic.nativeexplorer.org/?Chat=Jenn_C

What's your nick there?

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 5, 2021, 11:22 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 5, 2021, 12:46 p.m.

Emily, again, please contact me On this site:
http://pic.nativeexplorer.org/?Private_Message=Jenn_C

Do not write to this email more, if my husband reads it he will f...ck me!

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, at 1:23 PM, Emily wrote:

>Hello,
>That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail
about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/04/2021 06:36 AM, wrote:
> I'll be in my video chat today, join me in 20 minutes,
> I'll show you something.....:)
> There is my video chat page:
>
> What's your nick there?
>
> .
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 5, 2021, 4:50 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 6, 2021, 8 a.m.

Hola, please do not send emails here! Contact me on site!
If he finds your messages he will f..ck us!

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, at 6:51 PM, Emily wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/04/2021 12:46 PM, wrote:
> Emily, again, please contact me On this site:
>
>
> Do not write to this email more, if my husband reads it he will me!
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, at 1:23 PM, Emily wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail
> about you
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 6, 2021, 4:16 p.m.

PS: My username is Jenn_C, you can find me!
I am waiting!

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, at 6:51 PM, Emily wrote:

>Hey there,
>Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
more about your offer?
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 05/04/2021 12:46 PM, wrote:
> Emily, again, please contact me On this site:
>
>
> Do not write to this email more, if my husband reads it he will me!
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, at 1:23 PM, Emily wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail
> about you
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 6, 2021, 6:33 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 6, 2021, 6:44 p.m.

Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
Please visit This Dating Site: http://pic.nativeexplorer.org/?profile/Jenn_C

Sign up there (it is for free ;)
and contact me, my nickname is Jenn_C!

I will be online next 2 hours!

Your Jenny :)

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021, at 8:34 PM, Emily wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 06/04/2021 08:00 AM, wrote:
> Hola, please do not send emails here! Contact me on site!
> If he finds your messages he will us!
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, at 6:51 PM, Emily wrote:
>
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me
> more abo
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 4:18 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 5:39 a.m.

Hey, come on, I was waiting for you 2 hours on my chat page on the
site last time ;(
No more jokes, contact me only there :(

Jen

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, at 6:19 AM, Emily wrote:

>Hello,
>can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly
what it looks like.
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 06/04/2021 18:44 PM, wrote:
> Honey, this is my last email, it is not secure for me to talk here!
> Please visit This Dating Site:
>
> Sign up there (it is for free ;)
> and contact me, my nickname is Jenn_C!
>
> I will be online next 2 hours!
>
> Your Jenny :)
>
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 6, 2021, at 8:34 PM, Emily wrote:
>
> H
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 6:01 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 6:16 a.m.

Emily, please contact me on this site:
http://pic.nativeexplorer.org/?contact=Jenn_C

Please Do not write to this email more, if my husband reads it he will kill me!

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, at 8:02 AM, Emily wrote:

>Hello,
>That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail
about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 07/04/2021 05:39 AM, wrote:
> Hey, come on, I was waiting for you 2 hours on my chat page on the
> site last time ;(
> No more jokes, contact me only there :(
>
> Jen
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, at 6:19 AM, Emily wrote:
>
> Hello,
> can you give me an example of this? I would like
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 10:11 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 11:48 a.m.

Did you forget!?

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 2:11 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 7, 2021, 3:52 p.m.

Let's chat here: http://pic.nativeexplorer.org/Chat=Jenn_C

It's hard to chat via email.

Kisses, Jen

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Emily wrote:

>Hello,
>That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information
about what exactly makes you unique?
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 07/04/2021 11:48 AM, wrote:
> Did you forget!?
>
> .
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 8, 2021, 12:33 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 8, 2021, 1:29 a.m.

Just please contact me on this site, my boyfriend may read my email!

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021, at 2:34 AM, Emily wrote:

>Hello,
>Can you give me some more info about what you're offering?
Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?
>
>Emily Chapman
>CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
>On 07/04/2021 15:52 PM, wrote:
> Let's chat here:
>
> It's hard to chat via email.
>
>
> Kisses, Jen
>
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Emily wrote:
>
> Hello,
> That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some
> literature I could look at, or could you send me som
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello?
  • On: April 8, 2021, 1:55 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Emily Chapman
CEO, MNesty, LLC