The colloquy of Katie Clark

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Katie Clark and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Reflection of your eyes - my peace,!.
  • On: Feb. 21, 2022, 1:14 a.m.

Greetings,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Valushka!,
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and exciting.,.
I am a very crazy, good-natured and light-emitting woman!!
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,!
Truth be told, I dream find serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,.!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I really want to to meet you!,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.,.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,..
You can be absolutely honest with me,,,
I am completely honest with you,,
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,!,
Best regards, Valushka.!,

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Reflection of your eyes - my peace,!.
  • On: Feb. 21, 2022, 6:07 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Hello Clark, it's Irina. Did you get my letter?
  • On: March 2, 2022, 4:41 a.m.


Hello again, it's Irina, I hope you remember me. I wrote you
the letter a few days ago, but have not received your answer.
Probably my letter has not reached you, therefore I again send this
letter, I hope you receive it this time.

Hello dear stranger How are you? My parents gave me a name Irina,Me 35 years old.
First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of
acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet. I want to destroy
the loneliness and to find the good person who, as well as me will want to share all pleasure
of life. In our country many lonely people use such services. So they gave me your e-mail
address and said that you are also trying to find a good and serious partner in life.
I hope they did not deceive me, since they received monetary compensation from me. If it so
inform me and I will not disturb more you.
I think you would like to know who I am? And I would like to tell you. I am from a country called Russia,
in the southern part of this country. My house is located in Mayakskoe - small beautiful village.
I am happy to live here, unfortunately there is a problem. Although my country big enough,
but there are no decent men for serious-relationship. I am a single wonderful girl try to find
pleasant man for real love and relationship, who can really love and appreciate own woman.
Before I start telling you my story let me inform you about a very important fact. I hope
you’re not disappointed that I don’t live in your country (I think you’ve already guessed).
I sincerely hope it doesn’t frighten you. I’m the same as woman living in different
country. I’m just a human being with a heart and soul. I suppose my nationality and
location don’t disappoint you and you will answer my answer. I think the nationality and
cultural difference are not the most important things in a woman for you. By the way in
the nearest future I’m going to travel. Maybe I visit your state and who knows we are
possibly become friends or maybe even more… and if your interest isn’t limited only
by distance and boundaries I’ll be really happy.
Now let me tell you a few words about myself. I live in Russia. The village I live in is
called “Mayakskoe”. It’s a small village where just 1500 people live. Maybe you’ll try to find my
place on the map. It’s not far from Orenburg (a large city in the south-west of my country).
In my childhood I dreamed of becoming an interpreter of the English language and I
wanted to work with our President to know state and international secrets.(smile).
But the fortune disposed in a different way. I started my education in a medical school.
After finishing school I entered Medical University. Now I work at hospital. I’m a gynecologist.
Clark I promised to send you my image and now I keep my promise.
I hope you like them. In addition I want to say that my hair is light though I change it
sometimes. My height is 5 feet 6 inches. My weight is 125 pounds. As you know I’m 35 years old.
I was born on January 15 in 1987. Of course tastes differ but maybe you’ll like my photo
and my appearance. In other case if you don’t like my appearance please let me know,
I won’t disturb you any longer.
I should say I’m an optimist in the depth of my heart and it helps me in my life. I’m not
a little girl and I see my life from a philosophical point of view. I can’t make myself an
absolutely happy ladies. I’ve got a wonderful job and good house. But there are things that
make people happy. They are not material things, they are more than that. I was the first
who wrote that. It means I’m ready to share my thoughts with you. I’m very glad and
grateful you’ve written me. In any case I hope you are interested in our dialog and I’ll be
looking forward to getting an email from you. At the end of the letter I want to ask you
simple questions. What is your profession? Do you like your job? Have you got an
experience in communicating with people from other countries? Maybe you’re more
qualified in it than me. If you don’t want to answer the questions please don’t do it. It’s
just my woman’s curiosity. I’ll be extremely grateful if send me your photos. I’m sure
to save them in my computer.
Best regards.
Irina.

P.S. Your email went to my spam folder so I did not see it immediately.
I was interested why. To me have recommended to place you in a "favorite list".
Maybe my answer to you too get in spam? Place me in a "favorite list".

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hello Clark, it's Irina. Did you get my letter?
  • On: March 2, 2022, 2:34 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Hi my friend Clark
  • On: March 3, 2022, 11:55 a.m.

Hi Clark!!! How are you doing? How did you spend your day? I hope you are glad
to get my email? When I got yours I was in the seventh heaven, I was the happiest lady
in the world!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot. Now I want to explain the fact about my opportunity to
write you letters. I send my emails to you from my job because I haven�t got a computer
at home. The computer I use is in the Accountant Department. The lady who works with
the computer lets me use it for my personal purposes sometimes. It depends not only from
me and my desires, unfortunately. I work from Monday till Friday. It�s Russian standard.
That�s why I won�t be able to send and get emails on Saturday and Sunday. But sometimes
I have to work at weekends because any pain hasn�t got a schedule. (smile) I suppose you
remember I�m a gynecologist. That�s why I will have an opportunity to write you on Saturday
and Sunday.
I cannot use the Internet. We have the Internet only some times in day -
for receiving and sending mail. And I cannot use the Internet.
Therefore I cannot use facebook, messenger and skype.
I wanted to ask you a question. In which city do you live? This is a big city or small?
What is the name of your city?
Now I�m going to tell you about my interests. My hobby let me say so is the
English language. I have been interested in it for so long since my school years. The educational
program in Russia includes learning foreign languages. As a rule they are English, German
and French. I started learning English and now I�m extremely happy that I made the right choice.
I absolutely love the English language. After finishing school I continued learning the language
at the University. I had been learning English for 18 years. I want to know it perfectly. I speak
English. Maybe you�ll like my accent (Russian I mean) I have. It�s possible there are some
mistakes in the text but I�m sure you won�t offend.
Another hobby I have is knitting. It�s the deal of my life. My mum taught me how to knit in
my childhood and now I knit clothes (sweaters, jackets and waistcoats) for my friends and
myself. I adore knitting and I like wearing woolen clothes. Almost all warm clothes I have got I�ve
knitted myself. I don�t know if knitting is popular in your country as for Russia it�s really fashionable
and uto date. What else can I tell you about my life? I haven�t got children, I�ve never been
married. Of course I had relations with men I even thought that they were serious and would last
long and come to marriage but I was mistaken. Now I have got nothing but bad and painful memories.
Clark, how can you describe your character? As for me I�ve never tried to describe the traits
of my character but nevertheless I�ll try. I live with a smile on my face and a hope in my heart.
I consider myself an optimist. And maybe it helped me be the first to write. I�ve seen and experienced
a lot in my life. During 35 years I�d been overcome a lot of difficulties. You know I don�t need much
in my life to be happy. All I need is a real man who will be my friend, my love and support forever.
And it happened so that now I�m looking for him in such a way. I don�t think it�s wrong. And what do
you think of it? I live honestly and it brings me satisfaction and pleasure. I know happiness doesn�t
need a lot. Maybe the most essential thing I lack now is love. A human being can�t be happy without
love. I mean not only love between a man and woman but also love to the family. For instance,
I haven�t got a family and it really oppresses and depresses me.
Clark, do you often meet your relatives? I really miss the time when I had a lot of relatives.
I want to return it. Are you looking for a soul mate or just a friend? What are you looking for in
the soul mate, Clark, if it is so? I hope to hear from you very soon.
Best regards.
Irina.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hi my friend Clark
  • On: March 3, 2022, 4:55 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Hi Clark!
  • On: March 4, 2022, 7:44 a.m.

Hi Clark! Today definitely good day - day of dialogue with my friend
Clark! (Smile). How it is wonderful to receive something that you really
wait. And in a case with me it of course your letter! Thank you! Today was a
difficult day, and dialogue with you removes my physical weariness. The
quantity of patients has considerably increased for some last years. Here many
people lives in the remote areas, impassable districts. They lives even without
an electricity in absolutely unsuitable conditions for a life. And it certainly
becomes the reason of a plenty of diseases. The sad fact. Sometimes I want our
president to live here instead of the Kremlin, simply to understand what life
is. Maybe in this case all wars would end much faster? Forgive me that I tell
you about our problems, simply I write all what in my head. If you do not like
to read about it - simply tell me.
Clark, I didn't understand what you meant in your letter. Which company
are you talking about? And what kind of project assistance are you talking about?
By the way why you do not speak where do you live? How the name of your city?
I have in detail written to you where I live. I think it's not fair that you are silent
and do not answer this question. Or is it a secret military base? Smile.
I will hope to receive your picture soon.
By the way Clark I have asked you about your family in my last
letter because it really interestingly for me, as all my family has passed
away. My parents were military, mom was the military doctor, father was the
military officer and we hadn't constant house because they very often got the notice
about new place of service, in places with the military conflict. Therefore my
childhood was not very cheerful. We lived in temporary habitation outside of
zone of conflict, therefore sometimes I did not see my parents some weeks, and
I was at home absolutely alone, being an eight-year girl. Therefore since the
early childhood I am able to cook, sew, knit and do any heavy physical work.
Now I absolutely agree that it's correctly said that:"Thing that does not kill
us makes us stronger". Don't you agree Clark? When father got new place of
service near to Kazakhstan, I have gone to study in the good medical university
in Orenburg. I lived in student's hotel on distance of 600 kilometers from my
parents. But we had meeting some times in the year. Later my parents got new
place of service and have left to live in the Mayakskoe. And I saw my parents
only once in one year. At university for the first time in my life I have found
a true friend (it is Svetlana) who is my best and reliable friend till now. We
have together passed through a hard time when have been compelled to study and
work in the evening and at night,- just to support itself. After ending of
university I was to get direction for intern in Tomsk area, but I have received
the letter from mom where she informed that daddy has been killed in military
collision. There is nothing worse than to find out about death of the parent
from the letter. After that I began to live with mom because I was afraid to
leave her lone at such difficult period. One and a half year ago my mom has
passed away. I will not describe all pain and suffering which I had at that
time. Simply I want to tell that all ups and downs, all pleasures and
misfortunes that were in my life have led me to who I am now. The destiny was
not tender with me, but I am grateful to my destiny for my parents, I am
grateful to my destiny for my friend Svetlana, because it really a gift of
destiny. And I hope Clark you are not angry with me that I talk to you about
it? It is my life and it is a part of me. And how you would learn me more if I
would not tell you it, really? And I as well would be glad to learn more about
you. Your life is very interesting to me. Are you grateful to destiny for
anything in your life Clark? Do you like the nature, rivers and lakes, woods
and mountains? Are you religious person Clark? I will wait for your letter
so please write me soon! Sincerely and with the best regards.
Your friend (I hope) Irina.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hi Clark!
  • On: March 4, 2022, 5:48 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: It's me, your friend Irina.
  • On: March 7, 2022, 6:02 a.m.

Hi, Clark! Today I had so much work that I was afraid that I wouldn't have
time to get your letter. And I have to say that it is distressed me. But now I
have found free time and very glad. Thank you for your kind letter. My last
letter was sad. That's why today I will try not to write about sad things. How
there were your day? Now I am smiling and have a good mood, because today we
found out that in two days into Orenburg will be coming big exhibition of rare
breeds of cats and dogs. It is great news because at this exhibition there will
be the best representatives of rare breeds, collected from all of Russia.
Everybody wants to visit this exhibition because it will last only for several
days. I like animals very much. Can you imagine that I never was in a zoo? It
is my dream. Have you ever been in zoo? We have here several small menageries,
but I dream to see giraffes and rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses and bears. I never
saw tigers and elephants in real life. Have you ever seen a tiger or a bear?
The biggest animal I saw in my life is a horse. I like horses very much and
think that these are the most beautiful animals in the planet. As matter of
fact I have always dreamt to have some pets. Unfortunately a horse hardly would
be placed in my home (smile). I dreamt to have cat or dog. But when I
think that a little puppy will wait for me home, alone, I feel pity. That's why
I don't have pets.
Please tell me why you tell nothing about yourself, about your
friends, about your family, about your life? If you do not want to learn me
and to communicate with me, tell it straight. And I will not occupy your time
any more. Nevertheless, if you are not a secret agent (smile), you can tell me
about yourselves. I will be very glad. You only think, you will spend only
a few minutes, but will present to me the big pleasure and joy. Is it bad?
If you are honest when you say that you are really interested in me,
please, tell about yourself in more detail. The dialogue is when both
persons talk. Please, be respectful to my requests. I feel that you
simply play with me. I would be happier if you would tell me about you,
would tell about your interests, what are you looking for in a woman,
about your family, about your work, about your liking and dislike, simply
tell me about your life and about yourself. It is so simply - to spare
only a few minutes and to tell about yourself.
Next time, if you write me a few words again, I will block you and never reply to you!
I think it's not fair. I'm asking you questions but you ignore them. Why?
You can not even tell where you live. I think this is not fair. I tell you so much
about your life and you are silent. What city do you live in?
I will hope you will send me a picture. Please!!! Please!!!
What else to tell about myself? I always very much get tired on work.
And though my work is not heavy physical work but like any doctor, I am in
constant concentration and an internal moral strenuousness, because the health
of people depends on my attention. I am always waiting weekends with
impatience. Weekends are the only one possibility for me to get a rest and to
get new forces. Weekends I spend variously. Sometimes I want simply to rest in
my home. I live alone in my home. I like my home - small and cozy. On weekends
I always clean home properly. I like purity. And though I always try to keep
clean my home, all the same, always in the weekends I find what work to make in
an home. But when I want really to relax I listen to music or read books. I
like to read books especially historical novels about ancient Russia or other
countries. I like to spend time with my female friends. I have two best lady
friends. When we meet, the air is filling with laughter. We like to walk and to
talk; we go to cinema and walk in the park. If you want I can tell you about my
friends. I like very much to spend time in nature in the open air. I like the
sea, but should tell that I have been there very seldom. I like woods,
mountains, lakes and the rivers more. Camping in Russia is very popular. I
adore to go to the forest and to live in a tent though now I have such
opportunity seldom. I like to look at night illumination and cars headlights. I
like very much to look at the stars. In August our sky abound with stars. It is
incredible beautifully. I like to cook on the fire. There is nothing more
wonderful than when the fragrances of forest, rivers and smoke mix together in
the air. I am romantic undoubtedly. I really like to cook. I know that I do it
well, because I started cooking from childhood. My mother taught me many things
including cooking. She said: "Lady who can cook well doesn't have disadvantages
and demerits, because tasty food is a way to the man's heart (smile). May be
she was right. We have In Russia many national dishes, such as an okroshka,
uha, borsch, golubtsy, pelmeni. I am not sure if you know such dishes. These
are Russian national dishes. Also I like Italian food (pizza, spaghetti), I
like sea foods. Once I even tried sushi. What dishes do you prefer Clark?
Looking back at your life would you like to change something? I have to finish.
I hope my letter was not stodgy and uninteresting. I will wait for your letter
with impatience. I wish you peace and kindness. Irina.

P.S. I put a picture of my house in which I live. It not so good and big, but cosy to live in it.
I bought it a long time ago. In those days i took a loan from a bank.
Since then, slowly pay for it. In our country this is called a mortgage.
I do not know how such a loan is called in your country. At the end of this year,
I will close the loan. My house is not big, but cozy. And most importantly mine.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: It's me, your friend Irina.
  • On: March 7, 2022, 9:04 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Bye!
  • On: March 8, 2022, 5:06 a.m.


Clark, OK, apparently you're not interested in me. Thank you for your time.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Bye!
  • On: March 8, 2022, 1:26 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: You are very strong!!
  • On: Aug. 2, 2022, 1:08 p.m.


Kindly find Docs attachment:

Password: 02457

I'm waiting to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Regards,

[email protected]

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kelly Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/07/2022 05:41 AM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Good evening.!,
> I hope you all are well?
> I I hesitate to write to you a little!
> Probably, you are surprised,!.
> I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,.!
> But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!,
> I will write about myself a little,
> I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,
> I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
> I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened...
> I I am free from relations,..
> But I I do not long in this occasion..
> Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.,
> I think, that distance for you not the problem..!
> We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
> If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,!.
> Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
> Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
> Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!,
> If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
> I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,.
> As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
> Best regards, your new friend.,
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: You are very strong!!
  • On: Aug. 2, 2022, 5:25 p.m.


Hello,

Please find attached document.

Personal password: 02457

Thanks and regards,

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kelly Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/07/2022 05:41 AM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Good evening.!,
> I hope you all are well?
> I I hesitate to write to you a little!
> Probably, you are surprised,!.
> I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,.!
> But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!,
> I will write about myself a little,
> I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,
> I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
> I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened...
> I I am free from relations,..
> But I I do not long in this occasion..
> Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.,
> I think, that distance for you not the problem..!
> We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
> If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,!.
> Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
> Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
> Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!,
> If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
> I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,.
> As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
> Best regards, your new friend.,
>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: You are very strong!!
  • On: Aug. 2, 2022, 10:32 p.m.


Please find Docs attachment:

Personal password: 02457

Please let me know if you received the document.

With gratitude,

Best wishes,

[email protected]

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kelly Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/07/2022 05:41 AM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Good evening.!,
> I hope you all are well?
> I I hesitate to write to you a little!
> Probably, you are surprised,!.
> I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,.!
> But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!,
> I will write about myself a little,
> I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,
> I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
> I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened...
> I I am free from relations,..
> But I I do not long in this occasion..
> Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.,
> I think, that distance for you not the problem..!
> We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
> If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,!.
> Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
> Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
> Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!,
> If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
> I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,.
> As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
> Best regards, your new friend.,
>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re: You are very strong!!
  • On: Aug. 3, 2022, 12:57 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Katie Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re: You are very strong!!
  • On: Aug. 11, 2022, 5:02 p.m.


Kindly find attach:

Personal password: 0811

I am waiting to hear back from you about this document.

Sincerely yours,

Best Regards,

[email protected]

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Kelly Clark
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 30/07/2022 05:41 AM, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Good evening.!,
> I hope you all are well?
> I I hesitate to write to you a little!
> Probably, you are surprised,!.
> I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,.!
> But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!,
> I will write about myself a little,
> I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,
> I love to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
> I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened...
> I I am free from relations,..
> But I I do not long in this occasion..
> Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.,
> I think, that distance for you not the problem..!
> We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
> If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,!.
> Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
> Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
> Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!,
> If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
> I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,.
> As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
> Best regards, your new friend.,
>