The colloquy of James Black

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called James Black and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Pepsi Award Winner lpjdx
  • On: May 10, 2017, 7:10 a.m.

Congratulation you have been selected to accept The Pepsi Refresh Project Awards $1.3 Million to Support the Public's Favorite Ideas to Refresh the World. To claim please kindly email your details.

Full name:.......................................
Address:.........................................
Age:.............................................
Sex:.............................................
Nationality:.....................................
Marital Status:..................................
Occupation:......................................
Home Telephone:..................................
Mobile Telephone:................................
E-mail address:..................................

Once again congratulation and we look forward to finalize your claim.

Mr. Mark J. Paul
Email: [email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Pepsi Award Winner lpjdx
  • On: May 10, 2017, 4:50 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Potential intros?
  • On: March 19, 2019, 5:16 p.m.

Hi Joseph,

I know we couldn't start working together yet, but I thought that maybe you know someone else who might be interested in our services.
We even have a referral program in case you are interested (I can send more info). It's essentially a revenue-share model which can go to you directly or to future discounts in services (with an accelerator) depending on what you prefer.

Is there any way you could point me to someone who might need our services? Any CTOs, Directors/VPs of Engineering, or maybe some CEOs that might need help adding IT capacity would be great potential prospects.

Does anyone come to mind?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Potential intros?
  • On: March 19, 2019, 8:54 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: LinkedIn Contact from Allison Taylor at DevRank to Joseph
  • On: July 5, 2020, 6:07 a.m.

Hi Joseph,
Hope this email finds you well. I thought that you might be interested in outsourcing some of your IT staffing needs to DevRank’s Software Engineers. 
DevRank is an IT Staff Augmentation company based in the US with strong focus in Data Science, Deep Learning but also serving more popular technologies such as Java, Angular, Mobile, .NET, QA and others. We have a global presence with more than 100 bilingual employees worldwide in 4 development centers, covering most time-zones.
Would be great to have a short 15 minutes call with with you in order to discuss your IT Staffing needs. If so, let me know what date & time works best for you!
Thanks and Best Regards,
Allison (Ally) Taylor
Global Development Manager
[email protected]
www.devrank.co

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: LinkedIn Contact from Allison Taylor at DevRank to Joseph
  • On: July 5, 2020, 10:51 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: IT and Tech Services
  • On: July 28, 2020, 2:55 p.m.

Hi Joseph,Hopefully, you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane.I trust that you are doing great. I recall that we ran through your IT needs in our previous exchanges, and I wanted to pick the conversation back up to see if there are any updates on your end.As we touched on before, we have the top IT professionals in the market and offer both near-shore and on-site services. All our engineers are fluent in English and will work aligned to your time zone. Let me know if you are interested in reconnecting, and I can be available at your convenience to discuss how to best assist you. I greatly appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you,
Samir Navarro

Senior Engagement Manager

BairesDev

Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747
Skype: 
samir.navarro

Email: 
[email protected]

LinkedIn: 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: IT and Tech Services
  • On: July 29, 2020, 12:14 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: IT and Tech Services
  • On: July 29, 2020, 11:27 p.m.

Hi James,
We do not provide licensed software, our focus is on software development and testing. Let me tell you a little bit about ourselves. 
BairesDev is a leader in software consulting, development, outsourcing, testing and operational support. Our engagement models include custom software development and delivery, fully autonomous delivery teams and staff augmentation. Our technologists represent the top 1% talent of the IT market thanks to our proprietary Staffing Suite. We offer a lean model with resources and global delivery centers in Latin America, the US and Europe, making use of shared time zones and a collaborative environment. Some additional background can be found in the links below:
Brief BairesDev Overview
In-Depth BairesDev Introduction
BairesDev Client Success Stories 
If you have any IT needs to outsource let me know so we can schedule a call. 

Best regards,

Samir Navarro
Senior Engagement Manager
BairesDev

Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592
Skype: samir.navarro 
Email: [email protected] 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:15 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 28/07/2020 14:55 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Joseph,Hopefully, you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane.I trust that you are doing great. I recall that we ran through your IT needs in our previous exchanges, and I wanted to pick the conversation back up to see if there are any updates on your end.As we touched on before, we have the top IT professionals in the market and offer both near-shore and on-site services. All our engineers are fluent in English and will work aligned to your time zone. Let me know if you are interested in reconnecting, and I can be available at your convenience to discuss how to best assist you. I greatly appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you,

> Samir Navarro

>

> Senior Engagement Manager

>

> BairesDev

>

>

> Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747

>  Skype: 

> samir.navarro 

>

> Email: 

>     [email protected]

>

> LinkedIn: 

> https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: IT and Tech Services
  • On: July 30, 2020, 2:21 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: IT and Tech Services
  • On: July 30, 2020, 4:59 p.m.

Hi James,
If your organization is looking to build a mobile app, enhance your webpage, or even build a CRM/ERP we can help develop it from scratch. We provide outsourcing software development services with senior resources that work in your time zone. Do you have any IT needs to outsource at this time?
Best,
Samir Navarro
Senior Engagement Manager
BairesDev

Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592
Skype: samir.navarro 
Email: [email protected] 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:22 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/07/2020 23:27 PM,  wrote:

> Hi James,

> We do not provide licensed software, our focus is on software development and testing. Let me tell you a little bit about ourselves. 

> BairesDev is a leader in software consulting, development, outsourcing, testing and operational support. Our engagement models include custom software development and delivery, fully autonomous delivery teams and staff augmentation. Our technologists represent the top 1% talent of the IT market thanks to our proprietary Staffing Suite. We offer a lean model with resources and global delivery centers in Latin America, the US and Europe, making use of shared time zones and a collaborative environment. Some additional background can be found in the links below:

> Brief BairesDev Overview

> In-Depth BairesDev Introduction

> BairesDev Client Success Stories 

> If you have any IT needs to outsource let me know so we can schedule a call. 

>

> Best regards,

>

>

> Samir Navarro

> Senior Engagement Manager

> BairesDev

>

> Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592

> Skype: samir.navarro 

> Email: [email protected] 

> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

>

>

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:15 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

>

>

> James Black

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 28/07/2020 14:55 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Joseph,Hopefully, you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane.I trust that you are doing great. I recall that we ran through your IT needs in our previous exchanges, and I wanted to pick the conversation back up to see if there are any updates on your end.As we touched on before, we have the top IT professionals in the market and offer both near-shore and on-site services. All our engineers are fluent in English and will work aligned to your time zone. Let me know if you are interested in reconnecting, and I can be available at your convenience to discuss how to best assist you. I greatly appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you,

>

> > Samir Navarro

>

> >

>

> > Senior Engagement Manager

>

> >

>

> > BairesDev

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747

>

> >  Skype: 

>

> > samir.navarro 

>

> >

>

> > Email: 

>

> >     [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > LinkedIn: 

>

> > https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: IT and Tech Services
  • On: Aug. 3, 2020, 4:54 p.m.

Hello James,

I am following up to see if you have had a chance to read my previous email. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Samir Navarro
Senior Engagement Manager
BairesDev

Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592
Skype: samir.navarro 
Email: [email protected] 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 9:55 AM Samir Navarro <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi James,
If your organization is looking to build a mobile app, enhance your webpage, or even build a CRM/ERP we can help develop it from scratch. We provide outsourcing software development services with senior resources that work in your time zone. Do you have any IT needs to outsource at this time?
Best,
Samir Navarro
Senior Engagement Manager
BairesDev

Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592
Skype: samir.navarro 
Email: [email protected] 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:22 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/07/2020 23:27 PM,  wrote:

> Hi James,

> We do not provide licensed software, our focus is on software development and testing. Let me tell you a little bit about ourselves. 

> BairesDev is a leader in software consulting, development, outsourcing, testing and operational support. Our engagement models include custom software development and delivery, fully autonomous delivery teams and staff augmentation. Our technologists represent the top 1% talent of the IT market thanks to our proprietary Staffing Suite. We offer a lean model with resources and global delivery centers in Latin America, the US and Europe, making use of shared time zones and a collaborative environment. Some additional background can be found in the links below:

> Brief BairesDev Overview

> In-Depth BairesDev Introduction

> BairesDev Client Success Stories 

> If you have any IT needs to outsource let me know so we can schedule a call. 

>

> Best regards,

>

>

> Samir Navarro

> Senior Engagement Manager

> BairesDev

>

> Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592

> Skype: samir.navarro 

> Email: [email protected] 

> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

>

>

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:15 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

>

>

>

> James Black

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 28/07/2020 14:55 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hi Joseph,Hopefully, you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane.I trust that you are doing great. I recall that we ran through your IT needs in our previous exchanges, and I wanted to pick the conversation back up to see if there are any updates on your end.As we touched on before, we have the top IT professionals in the market and offer both near-shore and on-site services. All our engineers are fluent in English and will work aligned to your time zone. Let me know if you are interested in reconnecting, and I can be available at your convenience to discuss how to best assist you. I greatly appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you,

>

> > Samir Navarro

>

> >

>

> > Senior Engagement Manager

>

> >

>

> > BairesDev

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747

>

> >  Skype: 

>

> > samir.navarro 

>

> >

>

> > Email: 

>

> >     [email protected]

>

> >

>

> > LinkedIn: 

>

> > https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: We value your feedback
  • On: Aug. 6, 2020, 4:47 p.m.

Hi Joseph,I am really sorry we couldn't work together this time. I know you must be very busy, but you would do me a huge favor if you could share some insights into your decision not to move forward with us.
We are always working to improve our Customer Service, and you are probably the best person to help us with your honest opinion on what you think we can do better in the future. Below you will find a link to a 2-minute Survey. I would appreciate any feedback you could provide.
https://surveys.bairesdev.com/Default.aspx?hash=19B2F7D8-2381-4741-AFCB-AE45402C8814
Thanks,

Samir Navarro

Senior Engagement Manager

BairesDev

Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747
Skype: 
samir.navarro

Email: 
[email protected]

LinkedIn: 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: We value your feedback
  • On: Aug. 6, 2020, 9:05 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Tech Services
  • On: Jan. 18, 2021, 3:54 p.m.

Hi Joseph,Hopefully, you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane.I am reconnecting with you as we explored how to assist your IT needs in the past and I felt the need to pick our conversation back up.
We have had an unprecedented growth this last year and have done nothing but add to our top 1% IT talent. I was wondering if there are any IT needs that we can help you solve.As we discussed, we offer both near-shore and on-site delivery services.
If you have any particular IT needs that we can help you with, let me know and I will send you a few resumes of available engineers for you to review.
Of course, we can also set up a meeting to further understand how we can assist you. I greatly appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you,
Samir Navarro

Senior Engagement Manager

BairesDev

Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747
Skype: 
samir.navarro

Email: 
[email protected]

LinkedIn: 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Tech Services
  • On: Jan. 19, 2021, 3:39 a.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Tech Services
  • On: Jan. 19, 2021, 11:47 p.m.

Hi James,

Let me tell you how we work:

We are a very distributed organization and the overwhelming majority of our technologists operate remotely across Latin America.

I would like to mention that we are not a staffing agency and our team of software engineers are 100% under our payroll and not freelancers.

Keep in mind that we have moved away from a fixed price model and mainly work on the hourly rates of our senior engineers. Hence, our proposals do not include estimates or timelines for projects, we work on minimum engagements depending on the models described below.

Just to give you a ballpark, our rates depend on the technology and tend to be in the US $45-75/hr range for senior engineers in a full-time 3-month minimum engagement. This would be the minimum engagement for a Staff Augmentation model where you're managing the engineer as if they were another member of your team. For a Delivery Team where we're managing the project end-to-end, the same rate range as above applies but our minimum engagement is 6 months. 
Are you in need to add an individual or two to integrate with your team and work under your direction or are you looking for someone like us to manage an entire solution for you from end-to-end?

 

Samir Navarro
Senior Engagement Manager
BairesDev

Direct: +1 (408) 915-4135 ext. 747Mobile: +1 236-512-8592
Skype: samir.navarro 
Email: [email protected] 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samirnavarro/

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 7:40 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 18/01/2021 15:54 PM,  wrote:

> Hi Joseph,Hopefully, you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane.I am reconnecting with you as we explored how to assist your IT needs in the past and I felt the need to pick our conversation back up.

> We have had an unprecedented growth this last year and have done nothing but add to our top 1% IT talent. I was wondering if there are any IT needs that we can help you solve.As we discussed, we offer both near-shore and on-site delivery services.

> If you have any particular IT needs that we can help you with, let me know and I will send you a few resumes of available engineers for you to review.

> Of course, we can also set up a meeting to further understand how we can assist you. I greatly appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you,

> Samir Navarro

>

> Senior Engagement Manager

>

> BairesDev

>

>

> Direct: (408) 915-4135 ext. 747

>  Skype: 

> samir.navarro 

>

> Email: 

>     [email protected]

>

> LinkedIn: 

> https://www.linkedin.com/in/samir-navarro-48741617a

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Tech Services
  • On: Jan. 20, 2021, 8:58 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 8, 2021, 3 p.m.

Good morning James,

Please, see the attached sample of our work. This is the basic layout to let you know how the final product would look like.

Remember that we provide the final estimate in excel editable format.
Kindly consider us if you have plans and needs for our services and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
Smith Roy 
m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 5:04 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/06/2021 12:03 PM, Smith Roy wrote:

> Hi,

> Hope you do well.

>

> With the help of this email, I want to let you know that we do estimation and take off for all projects.

> Please send me the drawings if you are holding up with any new bids so we move forward.

>

> I am looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> Thank You.Smith Roy 

> m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 8, 2021, 9:22 p.m.

James,

Please, let me know if you have received our sample work and we are expecting that you will consider us if you have any plans.

Kindly provide us your plans and mention their scope then we will move forward.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
Best Regards!

Smith Roy
B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
281-509-9327
207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 8, 2021, 9:48 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 8, 2021, 11:11 p.m.

James,
Thanks for your interest in our services.
You can reach me anytime at 281 509 9327 or allow me by providing us your direct number then I will reach you.
You also can Email me here or at [email protected]
Kindly provide us your plans in PDF format and mention its scope then we will discuss further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Smith Roy 
m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 2:48 AM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/06/2021 15:00 PM,  wrote:

> Good morning James,

>

> Please, see the attached sample of our work. This is the basic layout to let you know how the final product would look like.

>

> Remember that we provide the final estimate in excel editable format.

> Kindly consider us if you have plans and needs for our services and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

>

> We are looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> Thank you.

> Smith Roy 

> m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 5:04 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

>

>

>

> James Black

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/06/2021 12:03 PM, Smith Roy wrote:

>

> > Hi,

>

> > Hope you do well.

>

> >

>

> > With the help of this email, I want to let you know that we do estimation and take off for all projects.

>

> > Please send me the drawings if you are holding up with any new bids so we move forward.

>

> >

>

> > I am looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> >

>

> > Thank You.Smith Roy 

>

> > m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 9, 2021, 8:10 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 9, 2021, 3:44 p.m.

Good morning James,
As I have mentioned to you in my previous email that we have an expert team of estimators and takeoff technicians and can fulfill your requirements in an expert way.
I would like to explain that If something is not in samples it does mean that we will miss out any details. If there's any detail in your drawings, we will get back to you with that, Sure.
Kindly provide us your sample work and I will confirm it from my Estimation Department and will let you know back.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.Smith Roy 
m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 1:11 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/06/2021 23:11 PM,  wrote:

> James,

> Thanks for your interest in our services.

> You can reach me anytime at 281 509 9327 or allow me by providing us your direct number then I will reach you.

> You also can Email me here or at [email protected]

> Kindly provide us your plans in PDF format and mention its scope then we will discuss further.

> We are looking forward to hearing from you.

> Thanks.

> Smith Roy 

> m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 2:48 AM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> James Black

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/06/2021 15:00 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Good morning James,

>

> >

>

> > Please, see the attached sample of our work. This is the basic layout to let you know how the final product would look like.

>

> >

>

> > Remember that we provide the final estimate in excel editable format.

>

> > Kindly consider us if you have plans and needs for our services and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

>

> >

>

> > We are looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> >

>

> > Thank you.

>

> > Smith Roy 

>

> > m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> >

>

> > On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 5:04 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > James Black

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 08/06/2021 12:03 PM, Smith Roy wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > > Hope you do well.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > With the help of this email, I want to let you know that we do estimation and take off for all projects.

>

> >

>

> > > Please send me the drawings if you are holding up with any new bids so we move forward.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I am looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank You.Smith Roy 

>

> >

>

> > > m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 9, 2021, 5:59 p.m.

James,
Please, let me know if you have any updates for us.
We are waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
Smith Roy 
m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 1:11 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

James Black

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/06/2021 23:11 PM,  wrote:

> James,

> Thanks for your interest in our services.

> You can reach me anytime at 281 509 9327 or allow me by providing us your direct number then I will reach you.

> You also can Email me here or at [email protected]

> Kindly provide us your plans in PDF format and mention its scope then we will discuss further.

> We are looking forward to hearing from you.

> Thanks.

> Smith Roy 

> m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 2:48 AM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> James Black

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/06/2021 15:00 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Good morning James,

>

> >

>

> > Please, see the attached sample of our work. This is the basic layout to let you know how the final product would look like.

>

> >

>

> > Remember that we provide the final estimate in excel editable format.

>

> > Kindly consider us if you have plans and needs for our services and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

>

> >

>

> > We are looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> >

>

> > Thank you.

>

> > Smith Roy 

>

> > m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> >

>

> > On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 5:04 PM James Black <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hello,

>

> >

>

> > can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > James Black

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 08/06/2021 12:03 PM, Smith Roy wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > > Hope you do well.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > With the help of this email, I want to let you know that we do estimation and take off for all projects.

>

> >

>

> > > Please send me the drawings if you are holding up with any new bids so we move forward.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I am looking forward to hearing from you.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Thank You.Smith Roy 

>

> >

>

> > > m 281.509.9327 | d 510.488.4552207 Greenway Plaza, Houston TX

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Estimation and Evaluation
  • On: June 9, 2021, 11:44 p.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Estimating each plans.
  • On: June 10, 2021, 5:50 p.m.

Good morning James,

I am waiting for your response.

Kindly update me if you are receiving our emails.

Please, let me know if your plans are ready then provide us and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Best Regards!

Smith Roy
B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
281-509-9327
207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Estimating each plans.
  • On: June 11, 2021, 12:16 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Estimating each plans.
  • On: June 11, 2021, 2:58 p.m.

Good morning James,

I already have given you the basic info about our company.

Here are some references, you can communicate with him on behalf of Estimation Hub INC and find the attached sample as well.

Rick Borowiec
404-966-5416

Landon Knapp
281-408-4938

Nate Butler
570-499-4909

Kindly if you could provide us plans and mention its scope then we will discuss it further.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
Best Regards!

Smith Roy
B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
281-509-9327
207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046

---- On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:17:02 -0500 James Black <[email protected]> wrote ----

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/06/2021 17:50 PM, wrote:
> Good morning James,
>
> I am waiting for your response.
>
> Kindly update me if you are receiving our emails.
>
> Please, let me know if your plans are ready then provide us and it will be my pleasure to assist you.
>
> We are looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks
> Best Regards!
>
> Smith Roy
> B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
> 281-509-9327
> 207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046
>
>
>
>


Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Estimating each plans.
  • On: June 11, 2021, 7:41 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Estimating each plans.
  • On: June 11, 2021, 7:46 p.m.

James, samples, references, and information are already provided to you. Kindly review them.

Here is our website link you can check it and let me know if you have questions.

http://estimationhubinc.com/home/

Kindly, you can consider us if you have plans and it will be my pleasure to work with you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
Best Regards!

Smith Roy
B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
281-509-9327
207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046

---- On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:42:01 -0500 James Black <[email protected]> wrote ----

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 11/06/2021 14:58 PM, wrote:
> Good morning James,
>
> I already have given you the basic info about our company.
>
> Here are some references, you can communicate with him on behalf of Estimation Hub INC and find the attached sample as well.
>
> Rick Borowiec
> 404-966-5416
>
> Landon Knapp
> 281-408-4938
>
> Nate Butler
> 570-499-4909
>
> Kindly if you could provide us plans and mention its scope then we will discuss it further.
>
> We are looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks.
> Best Regards!
>
> Smith Roy
> B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
> 281-509-9327
> 207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046
>
>
>
> ---- On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:17:02 -0500 James Black <[email protected]> wrote ----
>
> Hi,
> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>
> James Black
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 10/06/2021 17:50 PM, wrote:
> > Good morning James,
> >
> > I am waiting for your response.
> >
> > Kindly update me if you are receiving our emails.
> >
> > Please, let me know if your plans are ready then provide us and it will be my pleasure to assist you.
> >
> > We are looking forward to hearing from you.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Best Regards!
> >
> > Smith Roy
> > B.D.M | Estimation Hub Inc.
> > 281-509-9327
> > 207 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Estimating each plans.
  • On: June 12, 2021, 7:15 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

James Black
CEO, MNesty, LLC