The colloquy of Ashley Gordon

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Ashley Gordon and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: You have been gifted With Some Funds
  • On: Jan. 3, 2018, 4:08 p.m.

You have been gifted $2 MILLION USD in 2017 Donation Funds.

I hope this information reach to you well as I know you will be curious to
know why how I selected you to receive a cash sum of$2,000,000,00 USD,our
information below is 100% legitimate,I Mr.Amancio Ortega and my wife
Rosalia fashion businessman and founding chairman of the Inditex fashion
group,of Zara clothing showrooms around the world,I and my wife Rosalia
mapping out this donation funds every Year to 20 countries all over the
world where our company is been located in the world please see the link
below:

http://www.forbes.com/profile/amancio-ortega/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000,00 USD to you as part
of our charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over
the world from our $16.5 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help
people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for
assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and
picked you. Rosalia my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on
the internet for the world to see. My wife has cancer and she died at
Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great
person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one
thing I promised her forever. As you could see from the web page above, am
not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live.
Although I am a Billionaire Investor and we have helped some charity
organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members,
before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other
individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red
cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Rosalia underwent her cancer
treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight
cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with
our payout bank of this charity donation. We have kept just 40% of the
entire sum to ourselves for the remaining days because,I am sick and am
writing you from hospital computer because I don't know when I will die.
To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which
have been donated solely to you, you are to send your below information to
your assigned claims agent in Usa ( Rev Father Jonathan Moss on Email:
[email protected] )

Your full names.................
Your contact address.....................
Your personal telephone number...............
Your Date of birth............................
Your Marital Status............................
Your Occupation................................
One Passport photographs or any of your valid Identity

So that HE can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am
hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over
there in your country. Please, you have to do your part to also alleviate
the level of poverty in your region, help as many as you can help once you
have this money in your personal account because, that is the only
objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to
re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be
involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time
of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now
that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I
only have a few months left on earth. I will advise you as the prospective
lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions
of people are trying to entangle but the chances just couldn't come for
them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't
know how it works,
and have never seen such before.Thank you for accepting our offer, we are
indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr.Amancio
Ortega.

God bless you
Mr.Amancio Ortega world's 4th-richest man Billionaire investor.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: You have been gifted With Some Funds
  • On: Jan. 3, 2018, 4:08 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Shopify Quality Services
  • On: July 15, 2019, 5:25 p.m.

Hi,

Hope you are doing Good.

Haven’t heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our
services!

I would be happy to share our past work details, methodologies & client
testimonials.

Many thanks!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Shopify Quality Services
  • On: July 15, 2019, 11:51 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Shopify Quality Services
  • On: July 17, 2019, 11:12 a.m.

Hi Sir,
We are a website design & development company can help you in doing so.

*Yes, you read it right!*
These experts are well-versed with the functionality and requirements of
great eCommerce website design, development CMS+ Site speed optimization,
SEO and We can help in providing you with the best results.

Kindly share detail about the service you are interested in So that I can
provide my Past work samples and client's testimonials.
We have thousands of satisfied customers. We believe the Dedicated Team

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Shopify Quality Services
  • On: July 17, 2019, 4:21 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Shopify Quality Services
  • On: July 24, 2019, 9:35 a.m.

Hi,

Hope you are doing Good.

Haven’t heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our
services!

I would be happy to share our past work details, methodologies & client
testimonials.

Many thanks!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Shopify Quality Services
  • On: July 24, 2019, 10:56 a.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Outsource your SEO - Money Back Guarantee
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 10:01 a.m.


Hi,
 
I wanted to find out if you have any resource needs to
manage (Facebook Ads, PPC campaigns,
SEO, SMM, keyword research and Reporting etc.)?
 
We can manage
entire PPC management, Account Set up, Optimization, Keyword research, Re-marketing,
Reporting and Facebook Sponsored Ads.
 
          15 day free trial on 3 seo  projects.
 
Other Services:
Website and Mobile App Design& Development
 
Do let me know if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Methodologies,
past work details and client Testimonials and Prices.
 
Let’s hop on a quick Skype call. I am sure you will
love us (100% sure). Please reply to this email with you Skype or
Phone number.
 
Looking forward to it.
 
Thanks,
Colleena

Business Development Executive
 
Marketing Services: SEO | PPC | SMO | SMM
 
“I strategize with clients to put together business plans
to drive growth.”

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Outsource your SEO - Money Back Guarantee
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 1:25 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Outsource your SEO - Money Back Guarantee
  • On: Aug. 24, 2020, 10:32 a.m.


Hi,Did you get a chance to look at the above message?To make things easy let me offer you a 30-day money back guarantee. You have absolutely nothing to lose.Free 15 Days trial on any of your 3 SEO projects.If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, client testimonials, price list and an affordable quotation with the best offer. Looking forward to the positive response :)Thank You!Colleena

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 3:31 PM Webb Colleena <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
 
I wanted to find out if you have any resource needs to
manage (Facebook Ads, PPC campaigns,
SEO, SMM, keyword research and Reporting etc.)?
 
We can manage
entire PPC management, Account Set up, Optimization, Keyword research, Re-marketing,
Reporting and Facebook Sponsored Ads.
 
          15 day free trial on 3 seo  projects.
 
Other Services:
Website and Mobile App Design& Development
 
Do let me know if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Methodologies,
past work details and client Testimonials and Prices.
 
Let’s hop on a quick Skype call. I am sure you will
love us (100% sure). Please reply to this email with you Skype or
Phone number.
 
Looking forward to it.
 
Thanks,
Colleena

Business Development Executive
 
Marketing Services: SEO | PPC | SMO | SMM
 
“I strategize with clients to put together business plans
to drive growth.”

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Outsource your SEO - Money Back Guarantee
  • On: Aug. 24, 2020, 1:24 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: SEO Outsourcing at Low Cost!
  • On: Oct. 19, 2020, 7:44 a.m.

Hello,

 

Hope you are doing well.

 

I just wanted to know if you require better solution to manage SEO, SMO, SMM, PPC Campaigns, keyword research,
Reporting etc. We are a leading Digital Marketing Agency,
offering Marketing solutions, Web services and Mobile apps services at
affordable prices.

 

We offer following services
with suitable price.

 

1. SEO– Local and National
2. PPC (Pay per Click).
3. SMO (Facebook Marketing,
Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing etc.).
4. Link   Building  
Services.
5. Google Penalty
Removal   
6. Google Map SEO and Video
SEO
7. Content Writing and
Marketing
8. Web Designing
/Development
9. Mobile App (iOS,Android)
Development
 
If you are interested, then we can send you our past work
details, client testimonials, price list and an affordable quotation with the
best offer.

 

Kind Regards
Huracan Damasus  

Business Development Executive

 

-----

 

PS: If you do not wish to hear from us reply with NO.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: SEO Outsourcing at Low Cost!
  • On: Oct. 19, 2020, 11:45 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Outsource your SEO
  • On: Dec. 17, 2020, 10:44 a.m.

Greetings, 

In the last 6 months we have started working with 50 SEO agencies just like yours and they love our work. Which is why I have decided to approach more because I believe that my team can help you scale your business just like we are helping other agencies like yours? I just wanted to know if you require a better solution to manage SEO, SMO, PPC, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Marketing, keyword research, Reporting etc. We are a leading Digital Marketing Agency, offering marketing solutions worldwide. We can manage all as we have a 150+ expert team of professionals and help you save a hefty amount on hiring resources. Marketing Services: SEO | PPC | SMO | SMM A NEW 15 day’s trial offer on any of your project! Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list. Best Regards,
Carol     
Business Development Executive 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Outsource your SEO
  • On: Dec. 17, 2020, 8:17 p.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: 100% White Label outsourcing solutions !
  • On: Feb. 1, 2021, 10:04 a.m.

Greetings,
Do you want to slash your SEO cost by 60%? We offer 100% White Label outsourcing solutions to Digital agencies.                                                       A NEW 15 day’s trial offer on any of your 3 SEO projects! 
Why partner with us? ·         White label reports with 24x7 support on skype and basecamp.·         We provide you a top notch white label SEO dashboard.·         Our dashboard integrates, Google analytics, Search console, SEMRUSH, Moz, Ahrefs data in one place.·         We are technical SEO people and are geared towards performance only. We have a success score of 80% for our SEO campaigns Dedicated team of 150+ professionals ready to jump into your project right away.· save up to 60% marketing as well as resource hiring cost. If you would like more details about our SEO Package Discount offer or would like to ask me anything regarding this matter then feel free to write me an email.

If this sounds good to you, let’s hop on a Skype/Phone call. Please reply to this email with your Skype or Phone number. Let’s stay in touch!

If you are interested, then I would be happy to share our past work details, methodologies & client testimonials and price.
Regards, MaxBusiness Development Executive 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 100% White Label outsourcing solutions !
  • On: Feb. 1, 2021, 7:51 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 100% White Label outsourcing solutions !
  • On: Feb. 4, 2021, 11:40 a.m.


Hi,

I am wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email. If
you are interested then I can send you our past work details, company
information and an affordable quotation with the best offer. Thanks
!--MaxBusiness Development Executive

"Your
success is our success"

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 3:34 PM Max <[email protected]> wrote:
Greetings,
Do you want to slash your SEO cost by 60%? We offer 100% White Label outsourcing solutions to Digital agencies.                                                       A NEW 15 day’s trial offer on any of your 3 SEO projects! 
Why partner with us? ·         White label reports with 24x7 support on skype and basecamp.·         We provide you a top notch white label SEO dashboard.·         Our dashboard integrates, Google analytics, Search console, SEMRUSH, Moz, Ahrefs data in one place.·         We are technical SEO people and are geared towards performance only. We have a success score of 80% for our SEO campaigns Dedicated team of 150+ professionals ready to jump into your project right away.· save up to 60% marketing as well as resource hiring cost. If you would like more details about our SEO Package Discount offer or would like to ask me anything regarding this matter then feel free to write me an email.

If this sounds good to you, let’s hop on a Skype/Phone call. Please reply to this email with your Skype or Phone number. Let’s stay in touch!

If you are interested, then I would be happy to share our past work details, methodologies & client testimonials and price.
Regards, MaxBusiness Development Executive 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 100% White Label outsourcing solutions !
  • On: Feb. 4, 2021, 1:10 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Rank #1 in Google - Guest Posts
  • On: March 10, 2021, 12:36 p.m.

Hello, Hope you are doing well. If you know the importance of ranking on 1st page of Google and are already doing SEO for yourself or your client’s website Then you know how important it is to get backlinks from websites within your industry. That is where guest posting comes in. We are a seasoned agency with 800+ clients and have a huge network of high DA guest posting sites which are ready to publish your content and backlinks. Here are 5 reasons you should consider working with us: 1. White label dashboard for you and your SEO, PPC, SMM clients2. Access to industry leading tools : Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz, Spyfu, Screaming Frog, Raven tools, and many more.3. We help you grow by providing you with leads in your area.4. One of the only companies in the industry which is 100% transparent in our process.5. We are highly affordable as we are based in India. A NEW 15 day’s trial offer on 3 SEO project! Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list. Send us your Skype/Phone Number or reply to this email to get the conversation started. There is lot more to us then what you have read above, talk soon. Regards,AlexisBusiness Development Executive “A committed partner dedicated to your business success!” 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Rank #1 in Google - Guest Posts
  • On: March 10, 2021, 7:48 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: #Upgrade - Web Design/Developemnt
  • On: March 19, 2021, 10:56 a.m.

Hi, We are an IT agency having offices in USA, AUS, India, UK at the moment. (ISO (9001:2008) certified Company). We are expert in the following: 1.       Custom App Development (iPhone, Android, Windows, Games Apps….etc.)2.       Website Design & Development.3.       CRM/ERP systems4.       E-Commerce Solutions & Graphic Design5.       GPS Based Apps. (Taxi, Food delivery Apps) Let us know if you are interested so that we can send you our samples and free quotes. Beat Regards,Pat youngBusiness Development Executive "Your success is our success" ------------                  This is not a spam email, we use this 'Gmail-ID' for bulk mailing only, if you're interested then our Business Development manager will send you further details from my own company’s email address or maybe make a phone call.  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: #Upgrade - Web Design/Developemnt
  • On: March 19, 2021, 12:49 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Rank #1 in Google - Guest Posts
  • On: March 23, 2021, 7:32 a.m.


Hi,I am
wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email.If you are interested, I would be happy to share our Methodologies, past work details and client
Testimonials and Prices.
Thanks,
Alexis Smith

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 6:06 PM Alexis <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, Hope you are doing well. If you know the importance of ranking on 1st page of Google and are already doing SEO for yourself or your client’s website Then you know how important it is to get backlinks from websites within your industry. That is where guest posting comes in. We are a seasoned agency with 800+ clients and have a huge network of high DA guest posting sites which are ready to publish your content and backlinks. Here are 5 reasons you should consider working with us: 1. White label dashboard for you and your SEO, PPC, SMM clients2. Access to industry leading tools : Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz, Spyfu, Screaming Frog, Raven tools, and many more.3. We help you grow by providing you with leads in your area.4. One of the only companies in the industry which is 100% transparent in our process.5. We are highly affordable as we are based in India. A NEW 15 day’s trial offer on 3 SEO project! Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list. Send us your Skype/Phone Number or reply to this email to get the conversation started. There is lot more to us then what you have read above, talk soon. Regards,AlexisBusiness Development Executive “A committed partner dedicated to your business success!” 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Rank #1 in Google - Guest Posts
  • On: March 23, 2021, 12:56 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM____Remote to start
  • On: April 23, 2021, 1:39 p.m.

Hi,

Kindly share your most updated resume soon.

Also let me know what is your work authorization and hourly rate expectatio=
n.

Regards
Sandip Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Gordon [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 7:35 AM
To: Sandip Kumar
Subject: Re: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM____Remote to s=
tart

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can y=
ou help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Amanda Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/04/2021 02:04 AM, Sandip Kumar wrote:
> 04/22/21 11:32 AM
>
>
>
> Greetings,
>
> My name is Sandip and I'm an IT recruiter at ..........IDC......... Our r=
ecords show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in =
_____ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM_________. This experience i=
s relevant to one of my current openings.
>
> Role: ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM
>
> Location: Remote to start---Woodlawn, MD
>
> Duration: 1 year+
>
>
>
> Required Skills :
>
> ITAM implementation experience. Must know Hardware and Software side. Wil=
l be advising customer on configurations and everything.
>
> Job Description :
>
> Overview:
>
> Our IT Asset Management Functional expert will support our Solution Archi=
tect, Development Lead, and Functional lead on leading practices and implem=
entation strategies for IT asset management implementation on ServiceNow pl=
atform. This expertise should include experience in implementing both hardw=
are asset management and software asset management.
>
>
>
> Requirements:
>
> Ability to obtain and maintain an SSA Suitability clearance
> Experience with ServiceNow IT Asset Management 3+ years
> Experience with ServiceNow Functional Design 5+ years
> Experience with ServiceNow Testing 3+ years
>
> Competent designing:
>
> Service Catalogs & Catalog Items
> Custom workflows for catalog items with associated forms, tasks, approval=
s, and notifications.
> ServiceNow ITAM out of the box table structures (Contract, Location, Asse=
t, Model)
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> Sandip Kumar
>
> IDC Technologies Inc
>
> Direct- 669-271-1619
>
> [email protected]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .........................
>
> Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either bec=
ause your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which =
we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to ..............=
=2E.... I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportun=
ity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
>
> If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I con=
tact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so t=
hat I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you co=
ntinue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market informati=
on we provide with our e-mail notices.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Sandip
>
> ..............................
>
>
>
> If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies, please click here=
=2E--
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM____Remote to start
  • On: April 23, 2021, 11:31 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: RE: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM____Remote to start
  • On: April 26, 2021, 1:53 p.m.

What is your hourly rate expectation and work Authorization.

Kindly share your most updated resume soon.

Regards
Sandip Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Gordon [mailto:[email protected]]=20
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 5:02 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, =
ITAM____Remote to start

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details =
online I could look at?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/04/2021 13:39 PM, wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Kindly share your most updated resume soon.
>=20
> Also let me know what is your work authorization and hourly rate =
expectatio=3D
> n.
>=20
> Regards
> Sandip Kumar
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Amanda Gordon [mailto:[email protected]]=20
> Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 7:35 AM
> To: Sandip Kumar
> Subject: Re: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM____Remote =
to s=3D
> tart
>=20
> Hi,
> that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. =
Can y=3D
> ou help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?
>=20
> Amanda Gordon
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>=20
> On 23/04/2021 02:04 AM, Sandip Kumar wrote:
> > 04/22/21 11:32 AM
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Greetings,
> >=20
> > My name is Sandip and I'm an IT recruiter at ..........IDC......... =
Our r=3D
> ecords show that you are an experienced IT professional with =
experience in =3D
> _____ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM_________. This =
experience i=3D
> s relevant to one of my current openings.
> >=20
> > Role: ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM
> >=20
> > Location: Remote to start---Woodlawn, MD
> >=20
> > Duration: 1 year+
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > Required Skills :
> >=20
> > ITAM implementation experience. Must know Hardware and Software =
side. Wil=3D
> l be advising customer on configurations and everything.
> >=20
> > Job Description :
> >=20
> > Overview:
> >=20
> > Our IT Asset Management Functional expert will support our Solution =
Archi=3D
> tect, Development Lead, and Functional lead on leading practices and =
implem=3D
> entation strategies for IT asset management implementation on =
ServiceNow pl=3D
> atform. This expertise should include experience in implementing both =
hardw=3D
> are asset management and software asset management.
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > Requirements:
> >=20
> > Ability to obtain and maintain an SSA Suitability clearance
> > Experience with ServiceNow IT Asset Management 3+ years
> > Experience with ServiceNow Functional Design 5+ years
> > Experience with ServiceNow Testing 3+ years
> >=20
> > Competent designing:
> >=20
> > Service Catalogs & Catalog Items
> > Custom workflows for catalog items with associated forms, tasks, =
approval=3D
> s, and notifications.
> > ServiceNow ITAM out of the box table structures (Contract, Location, =
Asse=3D
> t, Model)
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > Regards
> >=20
> > Sandip Kumar
> >=20
> > IDC Technologies Inc
> >=20
> > Direct- 669-271-1619
> >=20
> > [email protected]
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > .........................
> >=20
> > Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you =
either bec=3D
> ause your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to =
which =3D
> we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to =
..............=3D
> =3D2E.... I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment =
opportun=3D
> ity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
> >=20
> > If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer =
I con=3D
> tact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability =
so t=3D
> hat I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend =
you co=3D
> ntinue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market =
informati=3D
> on we provide with our e-mail notices.
> >=20
> > Thanks again.
> >=20
> > Sandip
> >=20
> > ..............................
> > =20
> >=20
> >=20
> > If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies, please click =
here=3D
> =3D2E--
> > Sent from Gmail Mobile
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>=20
>=20
> .

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: Need ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, ITAM____Remote to start
  • On: April 26, 2021, 5:28 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Outsource your SEO : 15 Days Trial
  • On: May 10, 2021, 9:10 a.m.

Hello, Have you thought about hiring an offshore help and then decided not to go that path because of horror stories? In last 6 months we have started working with 100 SEO agencies just like yours and they love our work. Which is why I have decided to approach more because I believe that what my team can help you scale your business just like we are helping others agencies like yours. Quick Note: we are 150+ team, running 700+ projects. Here is what I am offering: 1. 15 day free trial on 3 seo  projects.2. We use Basecamp to manage our projects. You will see project management like never before.3. We have paid access to tools like moz, Raventools, Semrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Serpbook, Hootsuite and more.4. We use tier link building approach in SEO. 1st tier links to money site, 2nd tier links to 1st tier links and so on. You know how it is.5. Every project gets 2 hours worth of work every single day. No compromise here. We build at least 2-3 backlinks  per project every single day.6.  We build links from sites with PA, DA > 15. No low quality junk spam. We also assure you that all our reports will be 100% white labeled under your brand name and logo. If you are interested and want to give it a shot, I would be happy to share our Methodologies, past work details and client Testimonials and Prices.  Regards,Morgan SharonBusiness Development Executive   “A website determines the brand of a firm in the online world” Our interests are your interests; your success is our success.  The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending an email to ensure you will not receive any such mails.   

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Outsource your SEO : 15 Days Trial
  • On: May 10, 2021, 3:28 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Outsource your SEO : 15 Days Trial
  • On: May 13, 2021, 10:46 a.m.

Hi,
 
I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you have
received my previous email.
 
If you are interested
then I can send you our past work details, company information and an
affordable quotation with the best offer.
 
Thank You!

Morgan Sharon 

Business Development Executive
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 2:40 PM Morgan Sharon <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, Have you thought about hiring an offshore help and then decided not to go that path because of horror stories? In last 6 months we have started working with 100 SEO agencies just like yours and they love our work. Which is why I have decided to approach more because I believe that what my team can help you scale your business just like we are helping others agencies like yours. Quick Note: we are 150+ team, running 700+ projects. Here is what I am offering: 1. 15 day free trial on 3 seo  projects.2. We use Basecamp to manage our projects. You will see project management like never before.3. We have paid access to tools like moz, Raventools, Semrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Serpbook, Hootsuite and more.4. We use tier link building approach in SEO. 1st tier links to money site, 2nd tier links to 1st tier links and so on. You know how it is.5. Every project gets 2 hours worth of work every single day. No compromise here. We build at least 2-3 backlinks  per project every single day.6.  We build links from sites with PA, DA > 15. No low quality junk spam. We also assure you that all our reports will be 100% white labeled under your brand name and logo. If you are interested and want to give it a shot, I would be happy to share our Methodologies, past work details and client Testimonials and Prices.  Regards,Morgan SharonBusiness Development Executive   “A website determines the brand of a firm in the online world” Our interests are your interests; your success is our success.  The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending an email to ensure you will not receive any such mails.   

Spammer

  • Subject: Work Together !
  • On: June 25, 2021, 10:39 a.m.

Hi, We are providing Dedicated Recruiters and Bench Marketers for a range of different industries like IT industries and Non-IT industries (Hospital/Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Hospitality, Warehousing/Distribution, Logistics, Sales,Marketing, etc.) We are USA based recruiter agency.  Please could you let me know whether you are interested to hire a Dedicated Remote Recruiters at a reasonable cost who would handle the recruitment needs of your company and hiring errors with “temp-to-hire”? We can save 40-50% of your recruitment cost. Let set up a time to chat or call for further steps if this is something you are looking for! Please share the contact person's name and number so that we can make a call and contact right person to discuss more. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,TomMarketing Executive  A referral is the greatest compliment… Do you know someone who needs our services?**************************“WE’RE ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND RESULTS”     

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Work Together !
  • On: June 25, 2021, 5:26 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Let's connect, can we?
  • On: July 20, 2021, 1:04 p.m.

Hi, We are a crew of tech nerds who work on creating a trouble-free life for our clients. We work to succeed in digital transformation and help your business achieve greater heights from our Web and Mobile App solutions. Our team has deep expertise in the: ·         Website development·         Mobile app development·         UI/UX Designing·         Digital Marketing                                                                                                                      We believe in providing you budget-friendly solutions in record. Interested to know more about us? Kindly share your contact info and we will set up a discovery call to discuss about your requirements. Looking forward to connecting with you. Regards,Jabarei AndreaBusiness Development Executive Disclaimer: "Note: - We are not spammer. We found your email through manually efforts. We are sorry if you get email multiple times. You can simply reply with “remove” so we will delete your email from our  list.Thanks again." The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Let's connect, can we?
  • On: July 20, 2021, 10:53 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Web Design/Development Proposal !
  • On: July 27, 2021, 12:06 p.m.

Hi, I hope this email finds you well. I’m reaching out to see if you need complete web solution including Website Designing, Internet Marketing in Google Search Engine or ERP Software for your growing business. We deliver an integrated portfolio of solutions and services reflecting a broad range of technology and business practices such as Website Design & Development, Mobile Website Optimization, ERP Solution, Social Media Marketing, Content writing and Analytics etc. We develop tailored software to meet your business needs. Our expertise are: ·         Responsive Web solution·         Website development·         Website design/redesign·         Mobile App development·         UI/UX and Graphic Designing·         Digital Marketing·          Logo Design·          Flash Design If you are interested, I would love to share more details about our company, our past work, client’s testimonials and schedule a discovery call with you to discuss your business requirements in detail. Going digital is the need of the hour. If you are not doing it, then your competition will. We will be glad to assist you in your digital transformation journey. If possible, please share your phone number where we can make faster communication. --Kindly Regards,Edward WarstBusiness Development Manager 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Web Design/Development Proposal !
  • On: July 27, 2021, 1:50 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Ashley Gordon
CEO, MNesty, LLC