The colloquy of Jason Torres

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Jason Torres and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Vai esat saņēmis manu iepriekšējo ziņojumu?
  • On: April 18, 2018, 7:34 a.m.

Vai esat saņēmis manu iepriekšējo ziņojumu?

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Vai esat saņēmis manu iepriekšējo ziņojumu?
  • On: April 18, 2018, 7:34 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Grant
  • On: Feb. 18, 2021, 1:09 p.m.


Dear  
Jessica 

,

I confirm the good receipt of your mail, and I write to inform you that my
chamber and our law firm will do everything possible to ensure that you receive
from the UN, your compensation processed by the paying bank and transferred to
your bank account in your country.

Our office will open a file on your behalf and an identification number for
your Six hundred and seventy thousand dollars (US$ 670,000) claim granted by
the United Nations Compensation Program, as your (Victim) assigned legal
representative. It is our duty to prepare your file and secure a (Court
judgment) and acquire the UN (Grant certificate) for the processing of your
claim for damages; and you the recipient will forward it to the bank. As with
any compensation claim, you should provide the following information for the
preparation of your file:

 

Surname:

Name:

Address:

Country:

Phone:

Scanned copy of your ID or passport.

 

Once our office receives this information, I will prepare your file, which will
be sent to the United Nations Compensation board for the certificate of Grant
to be issued in your name and you will be guided to the paying bank for
processing your compensation value.

Feel free to ask your questions if there is anything not understood to you.

Thank you and look forward to reading from you soon.

 

Maitre Williams L. Farara

Victims Legal Representative

The Tribunal de Première Instance de Deuxième Classe d'Atakpamé

Maître POUWI Léoudè-Eglou Kossi, notary

Immatriculation: TG-LOM 2014 B 921

15 rue de La Gare Lomé Togo
Tel/ Whatsapp Number : +22897720275

Lomé, Route de Kpalimé dans l'Immeuble ELTYS

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:32 AM Baristeris Williamsas Laboras <[email protected]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Jessica Torres <[email protected]>
Date: mié, 17 de feb. de 2021 a la(s) 09:25
Subject: Re: Grant
To: Baristeris Williams Labour <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jessica Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 17/02/2021 17:24 PM, Baristeris Williams Labour wrote:

> Greetings!

> This is Williams Labour; can I write you here regarding your compensation file?

> Best regards!

>

> Williams Labour  

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Grant
  • On: Feb. 18, 2021, 9:24 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Grant
  • On: Feb. 20, 2021, 9:55 a.m.


Dear JASON,
This is a UN compensation program and it is designed to compensate
people that have in one way fallen victim to internet fraud. The scheme is
based on email communication and exchange with a list of emails that has been
labeled as fraudulent emails with the UN and internet Tech Giants database.
 
Many recipients have not actually fallen victims; there are others
who have in one way or another been victimized. The UN gives out this
compensation yearly in collaboration with various NGOS, Tech Giants and the Togo
Government. Now, all nominees and recipients have the right to refuse this
Grant or accept it; there is nothing to pay as charges to our law firm and you
have no fees to pay to the UN Compensation Grant Board committee. You have no
fees or charges to pay to the court of justice of Togo.
 Now while may sound very
exciting, the bank charges are on all recipients of Grant , recipients  email addresses are randomly inter checked
with all the internet frauds sites and email listing and at a certain time if your
email resurfaces, It is considered a victim's email. 
 
Many times people get this Grant and they have never fallen even
once ,So the grant is not a UN way of giving free money but the intent is to
reached those somehow that have fallen victim  , the UN can't compensate
all the victims of internet fraud because there is no mechanism, to determine
who has really lost money or how much, but there is a mechanism to determine
which email is entangled in fraud or fraudulent activities and their victims
communication is also a means to determine which email qualifies for a UN
compensation.
 
While many tech Giants are huge contributors to this program, so
many emails qualify for compensation without any even having lost a penny to
internet fraud because it’s a difficult task to determine who is a victim.
 
I am not the person giving the money, I am the legal
representative that will walk and guide you through your compensation claim.
I hope this detailed message must have certified your curiosity.
 
Thanks
 
Maitre Williams L. Farara

Victimes Légal Représentative

The Tribunal de Première Instance de Deuxième Classe d'Atakpamé

Maître POUWI Léoudè-Eglou Kossi, notary

Immatriculation: TG-LOM 2014 B 921

15 rue de La' Gare Lomé Togo
Tel/ Whatsapp Numéro : +22897720275

Lomé, Route de Kpalimé dans l'Immeuble ELTYS

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 1:25 PM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 18/02/2021 13:09 PM,  wrote:

>

> Dear  

> Jessica 

>

>

>

> ,

>

>

> I confirm the good receipt of your mail, and I write to inform you that my

> chamber and our law firm will do everything possible to ensure that you receive

> from the UN, your compensation processed by the paying bank and transferred to

> your bank account in your country.

>

>

>

> Our office will open a file on your behalf and an identification number for

> your Six hundred and seventy thousand dollars (US$ 670,000) claim granted by

> the United Nations Compensation Program, as your (Victim) assigned legal

> representative. It is our duty to prepare your file and secure a (Court

> judgment) and acquire the UN (Grant certificate) for the processing of your

> claim for damages; and you the recipient will forward it to the bank. As with

> any compensation claim, you should provide the following information for the

> preparation of your file:

>

>  

>

> Surname:

>

> Name:

>

> Address:

>

> Country:

>

> Phone:

>

> Scanned copy of your ID or passport.

>

>  

>

> Once our office receives this information, I will prepare your file, which will

> be sent to the United Nations Compensation board for the certificate of Grant

> to be issued in your name and you will be guided to the paying bank for

> processing your compensation value.

>

>

>

> Feel free to ask your questions if there is anything not understood to you.

>

>

>

> Thank you and look forward to reading from you soon.

>

>  

>

> Maitre Williams L. Farara

>

> Victims Legal Representative

>

> The Tribunal de Première Instance de Deuxième Classe d'Atakpamé

>

> Maître POUWI Léoudè-Eglou Kossi, notary

>

> Immatriculation: TG-LOM 2014 B 921

>

> 15 rue de La Gare Lomé Togo

> Tel/ Whatsapp Number : +22897720275

>

> Lomé, Route de Kpalimé dans l'Immeuble ELTYS

>

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:32 AM Baristeris Williamsas Laboras <[email protected]> wrote:

>

>

> ---------- Forwarded message ---------

> De: Jessica Torres <[email protected]>

> Date: mié, 17 de feb. de 2021 a la(s) 09:25

> Subject: Re: Grant

> To: Baristeris Williams Labour <[email protected]>

>

>

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

>

>

>

> Jessica Torres

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 17/02/2021 17:24 PM, Baristeris Williams Labour wrote:

>

> > Greetings!

>

> > This is Williams Labour; can I write you here regarding your compensation file?

>

> > Best regards!

>

> >

>

> > Williams Labour  

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Grant
  • On: Feb. 20, 2021, 11:13 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings
  • On: June 6, 2021, 8 p.m.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response. I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but I had to do it for the security of the information I want to pass across to you and as such, I want our communication to be basically through email for now. Because of the nefarious act being perpetrated on the internet by individual’s whose only AIM is to reap people off their hard earned money, I have decided to be very careful in selecting a capable partner for this business. PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF INTERESTED.

I am Mr. Sebastian Paredes, Chief Executive Officer, DBS Bank Hong Kong Limited. My client, who died with his wife and only child, made a fixed deposit of $30.5 Million in my branch. From investigations, he did not declare any next of kin so; I need you as a foreigner to act as the next of kin to get this fund for us because the funds will revert to the government of Hong Kong if nobody comes to claim it. My anticipated percentages for sharing shall be fair enough 55% for me, 45% for you. My Attorney will perfect the legal documents. Should you be interested please contact me and I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Regards,
Sebastian Paredes
Chief Executive Officer
DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
+85 281 917 130
(Email preferred and more secure).

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings
  • On: June 7, 2021, 3:39 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Greetings Jerry
  • On: July 30, 2021, 4:12 a.m.


Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response.I really appreciate the way you replied to
me, maybe i should show it by telling you a little about myself.
My name is Teri Lucy Mendell from Phoenix in Arizona. I am a Marine
chef working with pacific line shipping company.

I am currently the head chef. I have been a chef for 16 years now. I
am usually busy with work ,my kind of work takes me around the world.
It is such a challenging job I must say, but I am passionate about my
work and my contributions.I also use my free time to attend to some
other business like Agricultural supplies.

I'm a simple person who enjoys simple things like going to see a
movie, hanging out with friends when I am off duty and reading . I am
a simple and honest person that is why I dislike dishonesty in people
and  I also hate men who abuse people.
I hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am
ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and
understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner
but..it is the 21st century, anything goes right?
I hope this is a good enough introduction for now.
Thanks again, hope to read from you again.

Now is your turn to tell me about yourself,what you do,your likes and
dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants
to be a friend..

Hope you have a wonderful day..

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Jerry
  • On: July 30, 2021, 4:52 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject:
  • On: Sept. 21, 2021, 8:06 a.m.

Jason Torres 
I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release
of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer
a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,
she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and
to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited
your account by swift transfer.
best regards
Sheik mohamad

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Sept. 21, 2021, 4:58 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Sept. 28, 2021, 7:59 p.m.

Dear Friend
We have verified all your payment documents and certificates with the relevant international agencies and our finding have showed that your funds are genuine and approved by United Nations The European Union The IMF International Monetary Funds the OAU Organization of African Union and the United States secretary General Office.
This means that all these Agencies has approved your payment and once your wire transfer is carried out there is no delay no demand of fees no hidden charges and no stop order.
Only your filing fees with the World Bank Group will be sent to you to fill and return
while you are submitting your data.Send your information on Whatsapp number 1551 348 4582
Regards.
Sheiki Mohamad
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:59 AM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2021 08:06 AM,  wrote:

> Jason Torres 

> I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release

> of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer

> a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,

> she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and

> to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited

> your account by swift transfer.

> best regards

> Sheik mohamad

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Sept. 28, 2021, 8 p.m.

Dear Friend
We have verified all your payment documents and certificates with the relevant international agencies and our finding have showed that your funds are genuine and approved by United Nations The European Union The IMF International Monetary Funds the OAU Organization of African Union and the United States secretary General Office.
This means that all these Agencies has approved your payment and once your wire transfer is carried out there is no delay no demand of fees no hidden charges and no stop order.
Only your filing fees with the World Bank Group will be sent to you to fill and return
while you are submitting your data.Send your information on Whatsapp number 1551 348 4582
Regards.
Sheiki Mohamad
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:59 PM office official <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Friend
We have verified all your payment documents and certificates with the relevant international agencies and our finding have showed that your funds are genuine and approved by United Nations The European Union The IMF International Monetary Funds the OAU Organization of African Union and the United States secretary General Office.
This means that all these Agencies has approved your payment and once your wire transfer is carried out there is no delay no demand of fees no hidden charges and no stop order.
Only your filing fees with the World Bank Group will be sent to you to fill and return
while you are submitting your data.Send your information on Whatsapp number 1551 348 4582
Regards.
Sheiki Mohamad
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:59 AM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2021 08:06 AM,  wrote:

> Jason Torres 

> I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release

> of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer

> a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,

> she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and

> to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited

> your account by swift transfer.

> best regards

> Sheik mohamad

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Sept. 29, 2021, 1:09 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Oct. 1, 2021, 6:22 p.m.

 Now that you have received
final clearance from all the international bodies
Your are to indicate how you wish to receive your money and
indicate your address for cash
delivery, if you want a Bank draft also indicate your names
with information and if you want swift wire transfer also indicate your
receiving bank account details. The total payout to you in USD 10.5 Million
dollars.
The filing fees for the Payment release is USD1500 and the
money is refundable and if you have lost money in anyway please include it to pay
together as accrued payment to round up your money to USD 11 Million dollars.
Congratulations.
Best Regards,
sheik Mohamad
Regional bank Manager
The World Bank Group
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:59 PM office official <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Friend
We have verified all your payment documents and certificates with the relevant international agencies and our finding have showed that your funds are genuine and approved by United Nations The European Union The IMF International Monetary Funds the OAU Organization of African Union and the United States secretary General Office.
This means that all these Agencies has approved your payment and once your wire transfer is carried out there is no delay no demand of fees no hidden charges and no stop order.
Only your filing fees with the World Bank Group will be sent to you to fill and return
while you are submitting your data.Send your information on Whatsapp number 1551 348 4582
Regards.
Sheiki Mohamad
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:59 PM office official <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Friend
We have verified all your payment documents and certificates with the relevant international agencies and our finding have showed that your funds are genuine and approved by United Nations The European Union The IMF International Monetary Funds the OAU Organization of African Union and the United States secretary General Office.
This means that all these Agencies has approved your payment and once your wire transfer is carried out there is no delay no demand of fees no hidden charges and no stop order.
Only your filing fees with the World Bank Group will be sent to you to fill and return
while you are submitting your data.Send your information on Whatsapp number 1551 348 4582
Regards.
Sheiki Mohamad
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:59 AM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2021 08:06 AM,  wrote:

> Jason Torres 

> I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release

> of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer

> a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,

> she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and

> to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited

> your account by swift transfer.

> best regards

> Sheik mohamad

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Oct. 4, 2021, 6:22 p.m.

Special greeting to you, I write to inform you that the
payment voucher for the transfer of your funds 
valued US$10.5 million has been raised together with FX.  Meanwhile I have applied for and exemption fees  of the payment release form for you so that
you are exempted from paying for any fees 
except for the $250 for your MT103 transmission. I don’t want to face
any query concerning the delay for your funds. So get back to me immediately  let us complete the transfer to your account
Best Regards,
Sheik Mohamad
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:59 AM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/09/2021 08:06 AM,  wrote:

> Jason Torres 

> I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release

> of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer

> a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,

> she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and

> to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited

> your account by swift transfer.

> best regards

> Sheik mohamad

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 4, 2021, 9:23 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 5, 2021, 6:07 p.m.

What do you mean, anyway after your wire transfer is completed A swift MT103 Code will be given to you for your verification and confirmation of the money in your account.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:24 PM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/10/2021 18:22 PM,  wrote:

> Special greeting to you, I write to inform you that the

> payment voucher for the transfer of your funds 

> valued US$10.5 million has been raised together with FX.  Meanwhile I have applied for and exemption fees  of the payment release form for you so that

> you are exempted from paying for any fees 

> except for the $250 for your MT103 transmission. I don’t want to face

> any query concerning the delay for your funds. So get back to me immediately  let us complete the transfer to your account

> Best Regards,

> Sheik Mohamad

> On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:59 AM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Jason Torres

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 21/09/2021 08:06 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Jason Torres 

>

> > I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release

>

> > of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer

>

> > a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,

>

> > she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and

>

> > to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited

>

> > your account by swift transfer.

>

> > best regards

>

> > Sheik mohamad

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 7, 2021, 7:01 p.m.

I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing
the release
of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies
know your custormer
a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with
you in person,
she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with
you and
to capture your data information after that your money will
be transmited
your account by swift transfer.
best regards
Sheik mohamad
On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 11:06 AM office official <[email protected]> wrote:
What do you mean, anyway after your wire transfer is completed A swift MT103 Code will be given to you for your verification and confirmation of the money in your account.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:24 PM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 04/10/2021 18:22 PM,  wrote:

> Special greeting to you, I write to inform you that the

> payment voucher for the transfer of your funds 

> valued US$10.5 million has been raised together with FX.  Meanwhile I have applied for and exemption fees  of the payment release form for you so that

> you are exempted from paying for any fees 

> except for the $250 for your MT103 transmission. I don’t want to face

> any query concerning the delay for your funds. So get back to me immediately  let us complete the transfer to your account

> Best Regards,

> Sheik Mohamad

> On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:59 AM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

>

>

>

> Jason Torres

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 21/09/2021 08:06 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Jason Torres 

>

> > I am writing to inform you that we are currently processing the release

>

> > of your funds to your account, because of our KYC policies know your custormer

>

> > a senior bank official will be nominated to communicate with you in person,

>

> > she will will be sent to your home or office to discuss with you and

>

> > to capture your data information after that your money will be transmited

>

> > your account by swift transfer.

>

> > best regards

>

> > Sheik mohamad

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 18, 2021, 6:08 a.m.


FOR THIS PAYMENT TO BE SUCCESSFUL I NEED THESE INFORMATION FROM YOU
YOUR FULL NAME YOUR COUNTRY YOUR CITY
 YOUR ADDRESS,
PHONE NUMBERS BANK NAMES YOUR OCCUPATION AMOUNT
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU PAID SO FAR FOR THE DOCUMENT AND CERTIFICATE ON YOUR FUNDS.
HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR PAYMET.
 EG WIRE TRANSFER CASH DELIVERYONLINE BANK TRANSFERBITCOIN OR CHECK.
THATS ALL INFORMATION EXPECTED TO MAKE THE RELEASE OF PAYMENT TO YOU
BEST REGARDS
SHEIK MOHAMAD

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 18, 2021, 12:13 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 19, 2021, 2:54 p.m.

JasonDear friendSpecial greetings to you, I see now that you are encountering some difficulties in filling and returning your payment release formtherefore I advise that you leave the form and simply type your data information out and send it to me.I want you to also know that in processing the payment release document for the wire transfer of US$ 10.5 Million it is going to cost you some money to have the papers ready for the wire transfer.Send me also your Bank account information for the remittance to your account.Best regardsSheik Mohamad

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 19, 2021, 3:59 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 21, 2021, 5:49 a.m.

There is a fee of $1500 required to be paid for handling, filing and processing of your wire transfer fees. its necessary for your benefits because out of this fees of $1500 legal fees are paid to lawyer, stamp duties are paid for, tax is paid for, anti terrorist certificate and drug money free certificates are paid for, remittance transfer fees is paid for. And no other fees is demanded  only your wire transfer is carried out with 3 days after you paid the $1500.You know Some  people can lie to you and say no fees is required but after they will come to ask for fee.but i tell you the truth and only the truth from beginningIts your choice to makeSheik Mohamad

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 21, 2021, 3:08 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 23, 2021, 6:45 a.m.

The cost to prepare the documents and Certificates for the transfer of US$ 10.5 Million dollars to your bank account is US$1500. This Fees covers both taxation and all charges. once you send the money i will do the needful. There is no need to think that you will get this without paying for handling fees. U will transfer the money by bitcoinThank you for your understanding.Sheik Mohamad

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 23, 2021, 10:10 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 10:27 a.m.


  I want you to know that I am in the centre of activities to make all arrangements working together for your transfer of US$10.5 Million Dollars with this remaining Days of October. I am never working in confusion or uncertainty for i have an understanding of the things to do to make your transfer successful.

As a regional Manager of the World bank I am in connection with the federal Reserve Bank and I know the plans of the Banks concerning your money to make your transfer as its taking much time to conclude.
I have first hand information, and i am technically sound and more accurate with the transfer information which i have also provided to the Paymaster Mr Solomon Mike

Every reconfiguration and reprogramming of the bank system is authorized by me and your transfer of US$10.5 million has been placed on the highest frequency of priority.
So now you have to pay the $1500 as required by Payment release FORM so that your documents needed for the Certification pn the transfer will be completed this week.
You can choose to send the money by Bitcoin wallet or bank account transfer.
Let me know now
Regards
Sheik Mohahamad  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 7:05 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 10:35 p.m.

Yes some thing more like that
On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:06 PM Jason Torres <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly? Does it resemble https://photricity.com/flw/ajax/?

Jason Torres

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 26/10/2021 10:27 AM,  wrote:

>

>   I want you to know that I am in the centre of activities to make all arrangements working together for your transfer of US$10.5 Million Dollars with this remaining Days of October. I am never working in confusion or uncertainty for i have an understanding of the things to do to make your transfer successful.

>

> As a regional Manager of the World bank I am in connection with the federal Reserve Bank and I know the plans of the Banks concerning your money to make your transfer as its taking much time to conclude.

> I have first hand information, and i am technically sound and more accurate with the transfer information which i have also provided to the Paymaster Mr Solomon Mike

>

> Every reconfiguration and reprogramming of the bank system is authorized by me and your transfer of US$10.5 million has been placed on the highest frequency of priority.

> So now you have to pay the $1500 as required by Payment release FORM so that your documents needed for the Certification pn the transfer will be completed this week.

> You can choose to send the money by Bitcoin wallet or bank account transfer.

> Let me know now

> Regards

> Sheik Mohahamad  

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: important
  • On: Oct. 26, 2021, 11:11 p.m.

 I want you to know that I am in the centre of activities to make all arrangements working together for your transfer of US$10.5 Million Dollars with this remaining Days of October. I am never working in confusion or uncertainty for i have an understanding of the things to do to make your transfer successful.

As a regional Manager of the World bank I am in connection with the federal Reserve Bank and I know the plans of the Banks concerning your money to make your transfer as its taking much time to conclude.
I have first hand information, and i am technically sound and more accurate with the transfer information which i have also provided to the Paymaster Mr Solomon Mike

Every reconfiguration and reprogramming of the bank system is authorized by me and your transfer of US$10.5 million has been placed on the highest frequency of priority.
So now you have to pay the $1500 as required by Payment release FORM so that your documents needed for the Certification the transfer will be completed this week.
You can choose to send the money by Bitcoin wallet or bank account transfer.
Let me know now
Regards
Sheik Mohahamad  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Accrued Money
  • On: Oct. 27, 2021, 1:04 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Jason Torres
CEO, MNesty, LLC