The colloquy of Thomas Moore

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Thomas Moore and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Notice!
  • On: May 14, 2020, 9:50 p.m.

I have a legal business proposition for you worth $45,275,000.00. Reply
back if you are interested
Kind regards,
Gang Wu

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Notice!
  • On: May 14, 2020, 9:50 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: New Website Proposal
  • On: July 8, 2020, 12:22 p.m.

Hello Tanya
Thanks for your email.
May i ask you which services are you looking for? So that i can connect your call to my senior or boss.
Can you please share your contact details?
Thanks
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:44 PM Tanya Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Tanya Moore

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/07/2020 12:14 PM, Alicia wrote:

> Hi, Greetings for

> the Day!

> Would you like to

> create a new website or redesign existing website?

> We are a

> professional company into, responsive or mobile friendly web designing &

> APP development!

> PHP development and

> e-commerce, IOS/ Android solutions Or SEO for your website?

> We will highly

> appreciate if you have any requirement for the same or any other requirement.

> I look forward to

> your positive mail. 

> Kind Regard’s

> Alicia

> Web/Software

> Engineer

>  

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: New Website Proposal
  • On: July 8, 2020, 1:54 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: New Website Proposal
  • On: July 9, 2020, 12:30 p.m.

Hello Thomas,
Good Day
Can you please share your contact details o we can connect on call for more discussion.
Thanks
On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 7:25 PM Thomas Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Thomas Moore

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 08/07/2020 12:22 PM,  wrote:

> Hello Tanya

> Thanks for your email.

> May i ask you which services are you looking for? So that i can connect your call to my senior or boss.

> Can you please share your contact details?

> Thanks

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:44 PM Tanya Moore <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

>

>

> Tanya Moore

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/07/2020 12:14 PM, Alicia wrote:

>

> > Hi, Greetings for

>

> > the Day!

>

> > Would you like to

>

> > create a new website or redesign existing website?

>

> > We are a

>

> > professional company into, responsive or mobile friendly web designing &

>

> > APP development!

>

> > PHP development and

>

> > e-commerce, IOS/ Android solutions Or SEO for your website?

>

> > We will highly

>

> > appreciate if you have any requirement for the same or any other requirement.

>

> > I look forward to

>

> > your positive mail. 

>

> > Kind Regard’s

>

> > Alicia

>

> > Web/Software

>

> > Engineer

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: New Website Proposal
  • On: July 9, 2020, 7:49 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: New Website Proposal
  • On: July 10, 2020, 6:04 a.m.

Hello Thomas
We are software Development company in New Delhi India.
Do you want any website or Mobile app for your business?
Thanks & Regards

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 1:20 AM Thomas Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Thomas Moore

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/07/2020 12:30 PM,  wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

> Good Day

> Can you please share your contact details o we can connect on call for more discussion.

> Thanks

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 7:25 PM Thomas Moore <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Thomas Moore

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 08/07/2020 12:22 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hello Tanya

>

> > Thanks for your email.

>

> > May i ask you which services are you looking for? So that i can connect your call to my senior or boss.

>

> > Can you please share your contact details?

>

> > Thanks

>

> > On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:44 PM Tanya Moore <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> > Hi,

>

> >

>

> > Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Tanya Moore

>

> >

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On 08/07/2020 12:14 PM, Alicia wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > Hi, Greetings for

>

> >

>

> > > the Day!

>

> >

>

> > > Would you like to

>

> >

>

> > > create a new website or redesign existing website?

>

> >

>

> > > We are a

>

> >

>

> > > professional company into, responsive or mobile friendly web designing &

>

> >

>

> > > APP development!

>

> >

>

> > > PHP development and

>

> >

>

> > > e-commerce, IOS/ Android solutions Or SEO for your website?

>

> >

>

> > > We will highly

>

> >

>

> > > appreciate if you have any requirement for the same or any other requirement.

>

> >

>

> > > I look forward to

>

> >

>

> > > your positive mail. 

>

> >

>

> > > Kind Regard’s

>

> >

>

> > > Alicia

>

> >

>

> > > Web/Software

>

> >

>

> > > Engineer

>

> >

>

> > >  

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Fwd: Attn: Todd Moore ( PLEASE GO THOUGH MY PROFILE AND ATTACHED ARE MY PICTURES WITH THE PRESIDENT )
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 11:08 a.m.

Board of the CBNMr. Godwin Emefiele (CON)
Governor - Since 6/3/2014
I, Godwin Emefiele is the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Prior to my joining the CBN, I spent over 26 years in commercial banking culminating in My tenure as Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Zenith Bank PLC, one of Nigeria’s largest banks with over 7,000 staff, about US$3.2 billion in shareholders’ funds, and subsidiaries in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, South Africa, China, and the United Kingdom.Under My leadership, Zenith Bank had strengthened its position as a leading financial institution in Africa, winning recognition and endorsement at home and abroad for giant strides in key performance areas like corporate governance, service delivery and deployment of cutting-edge ICT.Before My banking career, I was a lecturer in Finance and Insurance in two Nigerian Universities. I holds degrees in Banking and Finance from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and is also an alumnus of Stanford University, Harvard and Wharton Graduate Schools of Business where I took courses in Negotiation, Service Excellence, Critical Thinking, Leading Change and Strategy..Therefore I am very well experienced regarding My Job as the CBN Governor.Please do take my instructions and receive your funds without any firther delays.ThanksFrom Godwin Emefiele Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Attn: Todd Moore ( PLEASE GO THOUGH MY PROFILE AND ATTACHED ARE MY PICTURES WITH THE PRESIDENT )
  • On: Aug. 20, 2020, 9:51 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Attn: Todd Moore ( PLEASE GO THOUGH MY PROFILE AND ATTACHED ARE MY PICTURES WITH THE PRESIDENT )
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 11:01 a.m.


Head Office Zaria Street, Garki II,
Abuja, Nigeria
TEL: +2348020874977

From the Desk of :
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor : Central Bank of Nigeria.
Dear SirImmediately you take the instructions given by Hand Filling The 2 Payment Authorization Forms, Sign and Stamp Them and Return them to me with the Prove of Payment of the Required US$450.00 ,To Be Sent Through Money  Gram  International Money Transfer , Or Western Union Money Transfer Or RIA Money Transfer To Receiver's Name below
Receiver's  Name : CHIDIMMA. .P  NZEHAddress: Same with me Abuja  Nigeria
As soon as this is done, Your IPP  will be issued  by the Presidency while  I will instruct the United Bank For Africa ( UBA ) which is the Authorized Commercial Bank to open A Non Residential Domiciliary Online Bank account on your behalf  and credit your funds and issue an ATM Master Card to you and dispatch it to your door step for you to receive and commence withdrawals from any ATM Card Machine nearest to you.
Awaiting for your urgent Response
I remain.
Yours Faithfully.
Godwin Emefiele. Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )      

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 10:52 PM Thomas Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Thomas Moore

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/08/2020 11:08 AM,  wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> Board of the CBNMr. Godwin Emefiele (CON)

> Governor - Since 6/3/2014

> I, Godwin Emefiele is the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Prior to my joining the CBN, I spent over 26 years in commercial banking culminating in My tenure as Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Zenith Bank PLC, one of Nigeria’s largest banks with over 7,000 staff, about US$3.2 billion in shareholders’ funds, and subsidiaries in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, South Africa, China, and the United Kingdom.Under My leadership, Zenith Bank had strengthened its position as a leading financial institution in Africa, winning recognition and endorsement at home and abroad for giant strides in key performance areas like corporate governance, service delivery and deployment of cutting-edge ICT.Before My banking career, I was a lecturer in Finance and Insurance in two Nigerian Universities. I holds degrees in Banking and Finance from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and is also an alumnus of Stanford University, Harvard and Wharton Graduate Schools of Business where I took courses in Negotiation, Service Excellence, Critical Thinking, Leading Change and Strategy..Therefore I am very well experienced regarding My Job as the CBN Governor.Please do take my instructions and receive your funds without any firther delays.ThanksFrom Godwin Emefiele Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

>

>

>

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Attn: Todd Moore ( PLEASE GO THOUGH MY PROFILE AND ATTACHED ARE MY PICTURES WITH THE PRESIDENT )
  • On: Aug. 21, 2020, 9:56 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Attn: Todd Moore ( PLEASE GO THOUGH MY PROFILE AND ATTACHED ARE MY PICTURES WITH THE PRESIDENT )
  • On: Aug. 22, 2020, 12:19 p.m.

Dear Sir,Then Go ahead and Hand Fill the 2 Payment Authorization Forms , Sign and Stamp them and return them back to me through Email attachment with the prove of payment of the required US$450.99 .Waiting to receive the Documents.
Godwin

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 10:57 PM Thomas Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Thomas Moore

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 21/08/2020 11:01 AM,  wrote:

>

> Head Office Zaria Street, Garki II,

> Abuja, Nigeria

> TEL: +2348020874977

>

> From the Desk of :

> Mr. Godwin Emefiele

> Governor : Central Bank of Nigeria.

> Dear SirImmediately you take the instructions given by Hand Filling The 2 Payment Authorization Forms, Sign and Stamp Them and Return them to me with the Prove of Payment of the Required US$450.00 ,To Be Sent Through Money  Gram  International Money Transfer , Or Western Union Money Transfer Or RIA Money Transfer To Receiver's Name below

> Receiver's  Name : CHIDIMMA. .P  NZEHAddress: Same with me Abuja  Nigeria

> As soon as this is done, Your IPP  will be issued  by the Presidency while  I will instruct the United Bank For Africa ( UBA ) which is the Authorized Commercial Bank to open A Non Residential Domiciliary Online Bank account on your behalf  and credit your funds and issue an ATM Master Card to you and dispatch it to your door step for you to receive and commence withdrawals from any ATM Card Machine nearest to you.

> Awaiting for your urgent Response

> I remain.

> Yours Faithfully.

> Godwin Emefiele. Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )      

>

>

>

>

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 10:52 PM Thomas Moore <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

>

>

> Thomas Moore

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 20/08/2020 11:08 AM,  wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Board of the CBNMr. Godwin Emefiele (CON)

>

> > Governor - Since 6/3/2014

>

> > I, Godwin Emefiele is the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Prior to my joining the CBN, I spent over 26 years in commercial banking culminating in My tenure as Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Zenith Bank PLC, one of Nigeria’s largest banks with over 7,000 staff, about US$3.2 billion in shareholders’ funds, and subsidiaries in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, South Africa, China, and the United Kingdom.Under My leadership, Zenith Bank had strengthened its position as a leading financial institution in Africa, winning recognition and endorsement at home and abroad for giant strides in key performance areas like corporate governance, service delivery and deployment of cutting-edge ICT.Before My banking career, I was a lecturer in Finance and Insurance in two Nigerian Universities. I holds degrees in Banking and Finance from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and is also an alumnus of Stanford University, Harvard and Wharton Graduate Schools of Business where I took courses in Negotiation, Service Excellence, Critical Thinking, Leading Change and Strategy..Therefore I am very well experienced regarding My Job as the CBN Governor.Please do take my instructions and receive your funds without any firther delays.ThanksFrom Godwin Emefiele Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Private Label (Clothing)
  • On: March 18, 2021, 1:15 p.m.

Hello,

Who can I speak to about branding and custom apparel for your brand?  

One of the largest custom clothing manufacturer, our office is in London, Sydney, HQ in Beverly Hills, California. We currently work with some top brands and companies worldwide and would love to discuss your branding and custom clothing with you.  

If you can direct me in the right direction, I would truly appreciate that, as we are factory direct and can save you 30% cost on your bills.

Items we manufacture:  

- T-Shirts
- Hoodies
- Jackets
- Activewear
- Towels
- Bags, clutches, and pouches
- Hats
- Promotional items
- Custom Cotton Masks
- Sublimated Apparel
- Sports Uniform

We are very creative, innovative, and offer you a full design team and direct factory. We will do everything right, and provide amazing quality at competitive prices which can be very effective for your brand development and growth.  

Let me know if you have a moment to discuss this. I can also get some designs done for you. Our MOQ is 500 pcs per style, multiple sizes.  

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks,

--
The Dioz Group of Companies
HQ: Beverly Hills, California Corporate offices in Australia and U.K
Phone: 310 800 6438
Website: oasisapparel.com

You may unsubscribe to stop receiving our emails.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Private Label (Clothing)
  • On: March 18, 2021, 6:31 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Private Label (Clothing)
  • On: March 19, 2021, 7:41 a.m.

I would truly appreciate that, as we are factory direct and can save you 30% cost on your bills.Private Label (Clothing)Hello,

Who can I speak to about branding and custom apparel for your brand?  

One of the largest custom clothing manufacturer, our office is in London, Sydney, HQ in Beverly Hills, California. We currently work with some top brands and companies worldwide and would love to discuss your branding and custom clothing with you.  

If you can direct me in the right direction, I would truly appreciate that, as we are factory direct and can save you 30% cost on your bills.

Items we manufacture:  

- T-Shirts
- Hoodies
- Jackets
- Activewear
- Towels
- Bags, clutches, and pouches
- Hats
- Promotional items
- Custom Cotton Masks
- Sublimated Apparel
- Sports Uniform

We are very creative, innovative, and offer you a full design team and direct factory. We will do everything right, and provide amazing quality at competitive prices which can be very effective for your brand development and growth.  

Let me know if you have a moment to discuss this. I can also get some designs done for you. Our MOQ is 500 pcs per style, multiple sizes.  Fill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Private Label (Clothing)
  • On: March 19, 2021, 10:34 a.m.

Hello,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: New PPE Stock
  • On: March 23, 2021, 9:13 a.m.

We are FDA approved and also PPAI / SAGE supplierNew PPE StockHello,

Hope you are staying safe and well.

Just wanted to update you about items we added to the PPE list:

We have stock in Los Angeles, Ready to ship today:

01. N95 - Niosh Approved - CDC List (Makrite)
02. Nitrile Gloves
03. KN95 - CDC list
04. Face Shield
05. Infrared Thermometer
06. Wet Wipes
07. Isolation Gowns
08. Hand Sanitizer
09. Shoe and Head Cover
10. 3Ply Masks

We are FDA approved and also PPAI / SAGE supplier.

Let me know what you are looking for and what quantity so we can get the shipment going for you.  

Thanks and Regards,

--
8Health by Dioz Group
HQ: Beverly Hills, California Corporate offices in Australia and U.K
Phone: 310 800 6438
Website: https://usa8health.online/Fill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: New PPE Stock
  • On: March 23, 2021, 5:42 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Private Label (Clothing)
  • On: April 6, 2021, 1:54 a.m.

Let me know if you have a moment to discuss this. I can also get some designs done for youPrivate Label (Clothing)Hello,

Who can I speak to about apparel, promotional items, and merchandise? 

I wanted to get in touch with you about merchandise and apparel. Our office is in London, Sydney, HQ in Beverly Hills, California, and the factory is in China. we currently work with some top brands and companies worldwide and would love to discuss your merchandise and promotional products with you. 

If you can direct me in the right direction, I would truly appreciate that, as we are factory direct and can save you 30% cost on your bills.

Items we make: 

- T-Shirts
- Hoodies
- Jackets
- Activewear
- Towels
- Bags, clutches, and pouches 
- Hats 
- Promotional items

We are very creative, innovative and offer you a full design team and direct factory. We will do everything right, and provide amazing quality at competitive prices which can be very effective for your brand development and growth. 

Let me know if you have a moment to discuss this. I can also get some designs done for you.

Let me know your thoughts

--
The Dioz Group of Companies
HQ: Beverly Hills, California Corporate offices in Australia and U.K
Website: https://www.oasisclothes.online/Fill out formCreate your own Google Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Private Label (Clothing)
  • On: April 6, 2021, 8:29 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Thomas Moore
CEO, MNesty, LLC