The colloquy of John Scott

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called John Scott and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Zhong Wang ,President Announced the HARP Program. You Could
  • On: Jan. 5, 2017, 10:14 p.m.

Up to 3,000 Back To Americans Every Month <http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?AELxhQhtQyZYA=mOylVPysqwrec11v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us

<http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?AELxhQhtQyZYA=mOylVPysqwrec11v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us

<http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?AELxhQhtQyZYA=mOylVPysqwrec11v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us><http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?AELxhQhtQyZYA=mOylVPysqwrec11v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us

[http://valuetransparency.com/45c5ae759u5c2dw0wc/45c725.png]<http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?AELxhQhtQyZYA=mOylVPysqwrec11v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us

[http://valuetransparency.com/45c5ae759u5c2dw0wc/45d15b.png]<http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?tFEibYOINHHmA=NKLdimIstjvrj21v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us

[http://valuetransparency.com/45c5ae759u5c2dw0wc/45d30d.png]<http://valuetransparency.com/wu0.yy?XpNaspMJfZjrD=plYeZneBeLekj31v0blp01bnrx01d98s010wc0m0egryzk03us

To Unsubscribe from the Online newsletter service please click here<mailto:[email protected]?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20Unsubscribe%20me%20from%20your%20newsletter

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Zhong Wang ,President Announced the HARP Program. You Could
  • On: Jan. 5, 2017, 10:14 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Web Requirement
  • On: Jan. 20, 2017, 10:57 a.m.

Hi James,

Thanks for Interest in our services.

James, May I know your requirement so that we can discuss more on the same.

I am Prakash Jha on behalf of Rozzar.

Please Let me know your requirement.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

------

Sincerely,

Prakash Jha

TechGlobe Media

Email [email protected] .com

Web www.techglobemedia.com

Phone +91 - 116 - 595 - 4897

Skype Prakash.Techglobe

_____

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of James Scott
<[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:24 AM
To: Rozzar fedrer
Subject: Re: [info] Re : Responsive Web Design & Development Services

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty
much immediately, as we could use this.

James Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 19/01/2017 13:24 PM, Rozzar fedrer wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
> First of all, wish you all the peace and joy of the season. Here are my
> best wishes to you and your loved ones!
>
>
>
> I am curious to know whether you received my last email or not. Please let
> me know about your interest in our services. Your reply will be highly
> appreciated!
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rozzar
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> _____________________________________________________________________
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
> We are one of the leading website design and development company in India,
> which aim to provide its customers unbeatable, qualitative services with
> unmatched TAT
> & prices so that they (our customers) can easily achieve their business
> goals and objectives.
>
> *Please have a look on Our Best, Affordable & Unmatched prices in
> comparison to the market*
>
>
>
> *Word Press Website**: $299*
>
> Complete Custom Design, up to 7 page website, Pure Mobile Responsive
> Version, CMS Included/ WordPress Based, Social Media Integration to
Website
> like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc, One month free support after
> uploading on server.
>
>
>
> *Logo Design Services: $59*
>
> Custom Logo Design, High resolution Logo creation, Old Logo tracing in
> vector, Business Logo design, Revamp Old Logo.
>
>
>
> *Search Engine Optimization**: $149 (per month for 10 keywords)*
>
> On page Optimization, Website Analysis Report, Google Analytics Account,
> Competitor Analysis Report, Keyword and Description Optimization, Google
> Sitemap Submission, Content Optimization*, *Article Submissions, Press
> Release Submission, Submit Monthly SEO Report.* (**First page on Google
> within 3 months)*
>
>
>
> *Ecommerce Website**: $699*
>
> *User Features* as My account section to view Order status, Customer login
> / Registration, Ability to tell a friend, Facebook like or Tweet Bottom,
> New Product Display Section etc.
>
> *Admin Features* as ability to add/modify/ delete Products or Manufacturer
> name and logo, invoice generation and printing, Order Management Features,
> Inventory stock management on product level, ability to manage the content
> of static pages like about us, terms and conditions etc. along with PayPal
>
>
>
> *Please notice that-* Logo + Images + Contents will be provided by client.
>
>
>
> *THERE IS NO HIDDEN CHARGES. This is one time FEE**!*
>
>
>
> *I wish to associate & get started & AMAZE you with our work. *
>
>
>
> *Feel free to share your requirements/ queries to cater you better and ask
> for EXAMPLES/ SAMPLES to know more!*
>
>
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>
>
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Rozzar

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Web Requirement
  • On: Jan. 20, 2017, 1:30 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES
  • On: Jan. 23, 2017, 11:03 a.m.

Hi John,

Thanks for your kind response.

It's my pleasure that you want to see our work. I am sharing some of our
latest work, I hope you will like.

1. http://wddupdates.com/wp/bliss/

2. http://www.gbsfreight.com.au

3. http://www.homeclaimlegalservices.ca

4. http://www.bapu.company

5. http://www.dublinhelicopters.com

6. http://hostrecyclers.com/WP/madera/

7. http://www.tselitesecurity.ca

8. http://www.jamcleaningservices.com

These are our current work and you want look at our previous work, Please
visit our Portfolio http://www.techglobemedia.com/portfolio/index.html .

I am waiting for your.

If possible please share your Skype suitable time to con-call, where we can
explain you the complete program in details. We arealso comfortable with
email.

Thanks

----

Sincerely,

Prakash Jha

TechGlobe Media

Email [email protected] .com

Web www.techglobemedia.com

Phone +91 - 116 - 595 - 4897

Skype Prakash.Techglobe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 7:01 PM
To: Prakash Jha
Subject: Re: Web Requirement

Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it
looks like.

John Scott

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 20/01/2017 10:57 AM, Prakash Jha wrote:

> Hi James,

>

>

>

> Thanks for Interest in our services.

>

>

>

> James, May I know your requirement so that we can discuss more on the
same.

>

>

>

> I am Prakash Jha on behalf of Rozzar.

>

>

>

> Please Let me know your requirement.

>

>

>

> Waiting for your reply.

>

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> ------

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Prakash Jha

>

> TechGlobe Media

>

> Email [email protected] .com

>

> Web www.techglobemedia.com

>

> Phone +91 - 116 - 595 - 4897

>

> Skype Prakash.Techglobe

>

> _____

>

> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of James Scott

> <[email protected]>

> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:24 AM

> To: Rozzar fedrer

> Subject: Re: [info] Re : Responsive Web Design & Development Services

>

>

>

> Hi,

> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started
pretty

> much immediately, as we could use this.

>

> James Scott

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> On 19/01/2017 13:24 PM, Rozzar fedrer wrote:

> > Hi,

> >

> >

> >

> > First of all, wish you all the peace and joy of the season. Here are my

> > best wishes to you and your loved ones!

> >

> >

> >

> > I am curious to know whether you received my last email or not. Please
let

> > me know about your interest in our services. Your reply will be highly

> > appreciated!

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Rozzar

> >

> > ____________________________________________________________

> > _____________________________________________________________________

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> >

> >

> > We are one of the leading website design and development company in
India,

> > which aim to provide its customers unbeatable, qualitative services with

> > unmatched TAT

> > & prices so that they (our customers) can easily achieve their business

> > goals and objectives.

> >

> > *Please have a look on Our Best, Affordable & Unmatched prices in

> > comparison to the market*

> >

> >

> >

> > *Word Press Website**: $299*

> >

> > Complete Custom Design, up to 7 page website, Pure Mobile Responsive

> > Version, CMS Included/ WordPress Based, Social Media Integration to

> Website

> > like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc, One month free support after

> > uploading on server.

> >

> >

> >

> > *Logo Design Services: $59*

> >

> > Custom Logo Design, High resolution Logo creation, Old Logo tracing in

> > vector, Business Logo design, Revamp Old Logo.

> >

> >

> >

> > *Search Engine Optimization**: $149 (per month for 10 keywords)*

> >

> > On page Optimization, Website Analysis Report, Google Analytics Account,

> > Competitor Analysis Report, Keyword and Description Optimization, Google

> > Sitemap Submission, Content Optimization*, *Article Submissions, Press

> > Release Submission, Submit Monthly SEO Report.* (**First page on Google

> > within 3 months)*

> >

> >

> >

> > *Ecommerce Website**: $699*

> >

> > *User Features* as My account section to view Order status, Customer
login

> > / Registration, Ability to tell a friend, Facebook like or Tweet Bottom,

> > New Product Display Section etc.

> >

> > *Admin Features* as ability to add/modify/ delete Products or
Manufacturer

> > name and logo, invoice generation and printing, Order Management
Features,

> > Inventory stock management on product level, ability to manage the
content

> > of static pages like about us, terms and conditions etc. along with
PayPal

> >

> >

> >

> > *Please notice that-* Logo + Images + Contents will be provided by
client.

> >

> >

> >

> > *THERE IS NO HIDDEN CHARGES. This is one time FEE**!*

> >

> >

> >

> > *I wish to associate & get started & AMAZE you with our work. *

> >

> >

> >

> > *Feel free to share your requirements/ queries to cater you better and
ask

> > for EXAMPLES/ SAMPLES to know more!*

> >

> >

> >

> > I look forward to hearing from you.

> >

> >

> >

> > Kind Regards,

> >

> > Rozzar

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES
  • On: Jan. 23, 2017, 6:17 p.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: RE: EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES
  • On: Jan. 24, 2017, 9:52 a.m.

Hi John,

Yes, for sure we can discuss further in details.

In this plan we'll be providing you a complete mobile responsive website
with these features in just $299-

. Complete Custom Design

. Up to 6 pages WordPress website

. Home page Slider

. Contact Form

. Photo Gallery

. CMS included

. Newsletter Section

. Testimonial Page

. Service Section

. Complete Mobile Responsive Version (Optimized to work on smart phones and
Tablets)

. Uploading the website to your server (Assisting)

. Search Engine friendly design & development

. Social Media integration to websites like Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn

. Addition pages $25/page (Above than 6 pages)

. Total satisfaction Guarantee

. 1 month free support after uploading on server

. Logo + Image+ Content will be provided by client

Hope, this was the details you were looking for.

Now, I would request you to update me with your project requirements to
better assist you and get back to you with its cost and time frame.

Have a nice day and I look forward to hearing from you-

Thank you-

-----

Sincerely,

Prakash Jha

TechGlobe Media

Email [email protected] .com

Web www.techglobemedia.com

Phone +91 - 116 - 595 - 4897

Skype Prakash.Techglobe

____________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________

Hello,

That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your
main product? What is it about, exactly?

John Scott

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 23/01/2017 11:03 AM, Prakash Jha wrote:

> Hi John,

>

>

>

> Thanks for your kind response.

>

>

>

> It's my pleasure that you want to see our work. I am sharing some of

> our latest work, I hope you will like.

>

>

>

> 1. http://wddupdates.com/wp/bliss/

>

> 2. http://www.gbsfreight.com.au

>

> 3. http://www.homeclaimlegalservices.ca

>

> 4. http://www.bapu.company

>

> 5. http://www.dublinhelicopters.com

>

> 6. http://hostrecyclers.com/WP/madera/

>

> 7. http://www.tselitesecurity.ca

>

> 8. http://www.jamcleaningservices.com

>

>

>

> These are our current work and you want look at our previous work,

> Please visit our Portfolio
http://www.techglobemedia.com/portfolio/index.html .

>

>

>

> I am waiting for your reply.

>

>

>

> If possible please share your Skype id suitable time to con-call, where

> we can explain you the complete program in details. We are also

> comfortable with email.

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

> ----

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Prakash Jha

>

> TechGlobe Media

>

> Email [email protected] .com

>

> Web www.techglobemedia.com

>

> Phone +91 - 116 - 595 - 4897

>

> Skype Prakash.Techglobe

>

>

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> ------

> -----------------------

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

> Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 7:01 PM

> To: Prakash Jha

> Subject: Re: Web Requirement

>

>

>

> Hello,

>

> can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what

> it looks like.

>

>

>

> John Scott

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 20/01/2017 10:57 AM, Prakash Jha wrote:

>

> > Hi James,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks for Interest in our services.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > James, May I know your requirement so that we can discuss more on

> > the

> same.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > I am Prakash Jha on behalf of Rozzar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Please Let me know your requirement.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Waiting for your reply.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks,

>

> >

>

> > ------

>

> >

>

> > Sincerely,

>

> >

>

> > Prakash Jha

>

> >

>

> > TechGlobe Media

>

> >

>

> > Email [email protected] .com

>

> >

>

> > Web www.techglobemedia.com

>

> >

>

> > Phone +91 - 116 - 595 - 4897

>

> >

>

> > Skype Prakash.Techglobe

>

> >

>

> > _____

>

> >

>

> > From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of James Scott

>

> > <[email protected]>

>

> > Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:24 AM

>

> > To: Rozzar fedrer

>

> > Subject: Re: [info] Re : Responsive Web Design & Development

> > Services

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Hi,

>

> > Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting

> > started

> pretty

>

> > much immediately, as we could use this.

>

> >

>

> > James Scott

>

> > CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> >

>

>
> On 19/01/2017 13:24 PM, Rozzar fedrer wrote:

>

> > > Hi,

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > First of all, wish you all the peace and joy of the season. Here

> > > are my

>

> > > best wishes to you and your loved ones!

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > I am curious to know whether you received my last email or not.

> > > Please

> let

>

> > > me know about your interest in our services. Your reply will be

> > > highly

>

> > > appreciated!

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Thanks,

>

> > >

>

> > > Rozzar

>

> > >

>

> > > ____________________________________________________________

>

> > > __________________________________________________________________

> > > ___

>

> > >

>

> > > Hi,

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > We are one of the leading website design and development company

> > > in

> India,

>

> > > which aim to provide its customers unbeatable, qualitative

> > > services with

>

> > > unmatched TAT

>

> > > & prices so that they (our customers) can easily achieve their

> > > business

>

> > > goals and objectives.

>

> > >

>

> > > *Please have a look on Our Best, Affordable & Unmatched prices in

>

> > > comparison to the market*

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *Word Press Website**: $299*

>

> > >

>

> > > Complete Custom Design, up to 7 page website, Pure Mobile

> > > Responsive

>

> > > Version, CMS Included/ WordPress Based, Social Media Integration

> > > to

>

> > Website

>

> > > like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc, One month free support after

>

> > > uploading on server.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *Logo Design Services: $59*

>

> > >

>

> > > Custom Logo Design, High resolution Logo creation, Old Logo

> > > tracing in

>

> > > vector, Business Logo design, Revamp Old Logo.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *Search Engine Optimization**: $149 (per month for 10 keywords)*

>

> > >

>

> > > On page Optimization, Website Analysis Report, Google Analytics

> > > Account,

>

> > > Competitor Analysis Report, Keyword and Description Optimization,

> > > Google

>

> > > Sitemap Submission, Content Optimization*, *Article Submissions,

> > > Press

>

> > > Release Submission, Submit Monthly SEO Report.* (**First page on

> > > Google

>

> > > within 3 months)*

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *Ecommerce Website**: $699*

>

> > >

>

> > > *User Features* as My account section to view Order status,

> > > Customer

> login

>

> > > / Registration, Ability to tell a friend, Facebook like or Tweet

> > > Bottom,

>

> > > New Product Display Section etc.

>

> > >

>

> > > *Admin Features* as ability to add/modify/ delete Products or

> Manufacturer

>

> > > name and logo, invoice generation and printing, Order Management

> Features,

>

> > > Inventory stock management on product level, ability to manage the

> content

>

> > > of static pages like about us, terms and conditions etc. along

> > > with

> PayPal

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *Please notice that-* Logo + Images + Contents will be provided by

> client.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *THERE IS NO HIDDEN CHARGES. This is one time FEE**!*

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *I wish to associate & get started & AMAZE you with our work. *

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > *Feel free to share your requirements/ queries to cater you better

> > > and

> ask

>

> > > for EXAMPLES/ SAMPLES to know more!*

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > I look forward to hearing from you.

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Kind Regards,

>

> > >

>

> > > Rozzar

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE: EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES
  • On: Jan. 24, 2017, 7 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Hi from Prakash
  • On: Jan. 28, 2017, 7:35 a.m.

Hey,

Discover high quality jobs and connect with recruiters on LinkedIn.

- Prakash

Accept invite: https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=Fe7SeMDj&invitationId=6231011381420875776&trk=eml-invite_guest-invite_guest-221-india_a&trkEmail=eml-invite_guest-invite_guest-221-india_a-null-n2zmr0%7Eiygx9qlb%7Ebk

You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe here: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=n2zmr0-iygx9qlb-bk&a=nsettings-loid-email-unsubscribe-router&midToken=AQFmrFVhGEd36Q&ek=invite_guest&loid=AQE8dVNg0hP6LQAAAVnj_6PTMfNDcUSKuts8sSb2MHrGB2to4fH6LqedDA1zjPRCtQ8KZLjV9OQHPtyIbUXyXWi8tvTXEHrwxw&eid=n2zmr0-iygx9qlb-bk

This email was sent to [email protected]

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=n2zmr0-iygx9qlb-bk&a=customerServiceUrl&ek=invite_guest

© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Hi from Prakash
  • On: Jan. 28, 2017, 2:50 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Prakash Jha's invitation is awaiting your response
  • On: Feb. 2, 2017, 11:06 a.m.

Prakash Jha would like to connect on LinkedIn. How would you like to respond?

Accept: https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=Fe7SeMDj&invitationId=6231011381420875776&trk=eml-first_guest_reminder_01-hero-134-accept_text&trkEmail=eml-first_guest_reminder_01-hero-134-accept_text-null-x66hua%7Eiynxyd31%7Egs

View Prakash Jha&#39;s profile: https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=Fe7SeMDj&invitationId=6231011381420875776&trk=eml-first_guest_reminder_01-hero-3-profile_text&trkEmail=eml-first_guest_reminder_01-hero-3-profile_text-null-x66hua%7Eiynxyd31%7Egs

You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe here: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=x66hua-iynxyd31-gs&a=nsettings-loid-email-unsubscribe-router&midToken=AQFmrFVhGEd36Q&ek=first_guest_reminder_01&li=136&m=unsub&ts=HTML&eid=x66hua-iynxyd31-gs&loid=AQGVRV_KGs-cQQAAAVn-gNI4156fMyaObImYYzG9mF5U1nd6Svxv4tykG8OAGo_EbeK8KwD_yjmsjIZbjvretG7oq6-5YegidPRX9A

This email was sent to [email protected]

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=x66hua-iynxyd31-gs&a=customerServiceUrl&ek=first_guest_reminder_01

© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Prakash Jha's invitation is awaiting your response
  • On: Feb. 2, 2017, 1:14 p.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Prakash Jha's invitation is awaiting your response
  • On: Feb. 9, 2017, 11:19 a.m.

Hi ,

Prakash Jha would like to connect on LinkedIn. How would you like to respond?

Accept: https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=Fe7SeMDj&invitationId=6231011381420875776&trk=eml-second_guest_reminder_01-hero-133-accept_text&trkEmail=eml-second_guest_reminder_01-hero-133-accept_text-null-x66hua%7Eiyxzhdot%7Edr

View Prakash Jha&#39;s profile: https://www.linkedin.com/comm/start/accept-invitation?sharedKey=Fe7SeMDj&invitationId=6231011381420875776&trk=eml-second_guest_reminder_01-hero-3-profile_text&trkEmail=eml-second_guest_reminder_01-hero-3-profile_text-null-x66hua%7Eiyxzhdot%7Edr

You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe here: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=x66hua-iyxzhdot-dr&a=nsettings-loid-email-unsubscribe-router&midToken=AQFmrFVhGEd36Q&ek=second_guest_reminder_01&li=135&m=unsub&ts=HTML&eid=x66hua-iyxzhdot-dr&loid=AQEgYjiTDPIKlAAAAVoimTYFtHlCrw-L6Yi98Zr1c1ImgkbhuM_5AbnREZsTH0Px0LzFLE7Ez3TuoiKzzaR_PAqHuQ93Gb6BPy59oQ

This email was sent to [email protected]

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=x66hua-iyxzhdot-dr&a=customerServiceUrl&ek=second_guest_reminder_01

© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Prakash Jha's invitation is awaiting your response
  • On: Feb. 9, 2017, 8:58 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: From Mr. SAID - to Joel Scott
  • On: March 1, 2017, 3 a.m.

Greetings,

We are affiliated and represent high profile and transparent investors from
the Arabian Gulf who are open and welcome lucrative opportunities presented
on their desk for investment consideration.

We link up entrepreneurs/fund seekers with Investors who are ready to
invest in good business projects and ideas that will yield a high ROI. I
have group of investors that are willing to invest in profitable ventures.

The investment size my clients are willing to provide is between US$1
Million - US$500 Million. Should you be interested in this or you know
anybody who has good business ideas but lack the necessary capital to fund
his Ideas and projects, kindly let me know so we can have further
discussion and establish working relationship.

You can write on my personal email for further info (
[email protected])

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: From Mr. SAID - to Joel Scott
  • On: March 1, 2017, 9:29 a.m.

Hello,
That is reasonable, but do you think you can go into more detail about your main product? What is it about, exactly?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Update
  • On: March 1, 2017, 7:01 p.m.

Greetings,

Funding Structure & Terms

The proceeds of the investment are to be used for the borrower’s
proposed project as stated in the project plan. Our financing and
total amount for investment to be disbursed shall not exceed US$500M
which will be structured by the following platforms;

Debt Financing/Loan Finance

•A (5) years debt financing with an option to renew after expiration
of first term. The loan will be structured as a Five (5) years balloon
with the interest payment annually and the entire principle due at the
expiration of the term. The first interest payment shall be due at the
expiration of the 1st year.

•An interest rate of 5% annually and fixed for the term. If the term
is to be extended beyond 5 years then a new interest rate may have to
be renegotiated with the Investor.

•Collateral for the loan shall consist of an insurance bond guarantee
worth half (50%) of the loan amount which will be purchase
from recommended insurance company as chosen by the lender.
The bond is a statutory loan requirement which borrower must provide
before disbursement of loan amount.

•Borrower will contact directly to the insurance company for the bond
certification, application and notary underwriting.

•Borrower must conclude with the insurance company before closing to
enable insurance company qualify his bond application and issue the
bond policy which serves as collateral. Borrower has an obligation
with the insurance company by paying the premium of 2% bond or jointly
agreed by the investment company to be deducted from the investment
funds.

Process of Making Debt Finance/Loan Finance.

•The funding group welcomes the business plan and will have our
investment team to review the project, if certified and found viable
and lucrative by the team, Noon Investment Group sends a KYC
questionnaire (Know Your Client) to enable the lending group
conduct a due diligence and have detail profile information
of the borrowing company.

•A letter of intent (LOI) showing interest to fund the project will be
issued to the borrower by the funding group which they will reply in
acceptance of offer in their company letter headed document for
documentation in the funding company's file.

•A loan contract agreement will be issued to the borrower by the
funding company which will be duly signed, stamped and return to the
funding company also for documentations.

•Borrower shall prepare and submit your company papers below.

1. Your Company Certificate of Incorporation
2. Your Company Utility Bill
3. Company Tax Clearance
4. Company Share Holding List
5. Financial Statement for the past 2 years (if any)

•Once the surety bond is obtained, the insurance company will give the
funding company a bond policy to fund immediately.

•A face to face meeting will be scheduled to close up deal and funds
are remitted to the borrowers designated bank account after closing
and lender’s certification of the loan security documents. All
documentation and procedures are to be obtained prior to closing.

Note:

Closing will take place on a round table meeting at our
office in Dubai and all documentation has to be ready before
closure.

Confirm your readiness to proceed for us to issue you with the KYC Form

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Update
  • On: March 1, 2017, 8:45 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Update
  • On: March 2, 2017, 12:12 a.m.

Greetings,

I would want us to schedule an introductory call on tomorrow, please
provide your direct number for the call. Then we could discuss all
processes involved.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Update
  • On: March 2, 2017, 6:38 a.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

John Scott
CEO, MNesty, LLC