The colloquy of Rachel Smith

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called Rachel Smith and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: Pepsi Award Winner exkz
  • On: May 10, 2017, 6:54 a.m.

Congratulation you have been selected to accept The Pepsi Refresh Project Awards $1.3 Million to Support the Public's Favorite Ideas to Refresh the World. To claim please kindly email your details.

Full name:.......................................
Address:.........................................
Age:.............................................
Sex:.............................................
Nationality:.....................................
Marital Status:..................................
Occupation:......................................
Home Telephone:..................................
Mobile Telephone:................................
E-mail address:..................................

Once again congratulation and we look forward to finalize your claim.

Mr. Mark J. Paul
Email: [email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Pepsi Award Winner exkz
  • On: May 10, 2017, 8:28 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Robert Smith, Details
  • On: Jan. 7, 2018, 5:28 a.m.

May this mail find you and your family well has heard what you said; I want you to know me more and understand that I came to you because I have the trust in you, I have the understanding in you, I have the confidence that my plans will be highly protected and welcomed.
Thank you very much for your e-mail and willingness to carry on this charity work,
I want you to understand that my entrusting this large amount of money ($800,000,00)to your care, is not by my own power or wisdom but by the direction of God so that you will be part of this humanitarian gesture, l took this  decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are Bad not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.
This is why I am taking this decision.
Now I am in LOME TOGO one of the West Africa country where my late husband deposited the money in one of the BANKS, also due to my condition I have no hope again because I have overheard my doctor telling one of the nurse about my health and when the SURGERY OPERATION will take place please do pray for me together with your family I am well confident of your capability of executing this transfer, believing that you will not expose or betray the trust and confident I am about to repose on you I am contacting you with the greatest delight and personal respect.
I will be delighted to die peacefully if my desire is achieved by your help to make sure that this FUNDS is transfer to you so that you will utilize it to help those less privileged children at the orphanage homes so that they will feel being part of the world and to have a change of life and feelings that the world also loves and cares for them, this is all I have to do to thank God almighty for the little life he has given me on this earth since my days are numbered to live on this earth.
As soon as I hear from you, I will direct you to my church pastor Rev. Fedelis Johnson because all the document was deposited under the care of my church pastor so contact him as i have to introduce you to the bank as my late husband business partner and the beneficiary of the funds as my husband deposited the fund on behalf of his partner, so I can present anybody to the BANK as my husband partner as the legal Wife.
The BANK is waiting for the release of the FUNDS to the foreign partner who I will present as I suppose to know my late husband business partner as the only LEGAL wife, which makes me to contact you.
I have all the related documents with my church pastor Rev. Fedelis Johnson that was issued to my late HUSBAND the very day of the deposit intact should in case the BANK demand it when you contact them.
Also I am sending you this massage through my (Nurse) lap top that is taking care of me in the hospital.
May the good be with you and your family I hope to hear from you for more information please.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Robert Smith, Details
  • On: Jan. 7, 2018, 4:21 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dear Friend
  • On: Nov. 9, 2018, 9:16 p.m.

Dear Reginald Smith

I just look at your response to my proposal of donation and thank you.
As a result I expect in return that you'll be fine at the height of
the thing on the line, and in particular in the stewardship of the
funds when they will be sent to you by the Bank.
Gold and already, to start the process, please provide me with your
contact information below, so that I can submit it to the Bank so that
she'll contact you:

Your Full full name
Your Address,
Your Phone number
Your Current country of residence

Your May God bless you

Helene Delreux

2018-11-09 20:57 UTC+01:00, Reginald Smith <[email protected]>:

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear Friend
  • On: Nov. 10, 2018, 2:52 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dear Friend
  • On: Nov. 10, 2018, 11:16 a.m.

Dear Rachel Smith

I just look at your response to my proposal of donation and thank you.
As a result I expect in return that you'll be fine at the height of
the thing on the line, and in particular in the stewardship of the
funds when they will be sent to you by the Bank.
Already, to start the process, please provide me with your contact
information below, so that I can submit it to the Bank so that she'll
contact you fore more details:

Your Full full name

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear Friend
  • On: Nov. 10, 2018, 12:54 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Dear Friend
  • On: Nov. 10, 2018, 3:35 p.m.

Dear Rachel Smith

I thank you very much for your urgent response, I want a serious
person like you, it is a great pleasure hearing from you also and I
believe that God has a purpose making us to know each other through
this medium, I just send you my proposal to know if you can be an
honest person whom I will offer this project. If you are capable to do
this project and since my present Health condition could not permit me
to do anything again in my life. I will advise you to use this money
to the less privileges, like Mosque and Church Buildings or for
helping poor people in your country.

I will be very glad if you do it the way I wanted it to be for God
purpose, what you have to do now is to contact the Bank on the
following email address email : [email protected] and told them to
transfer funds $9 million dollars US into your account. I will also
contact them by mail to inform thme that you will soon make a contact
with him as my partner trustee. Like I told you in my first email that
I am hospitalized in France suffering for bad disease Stomach Cancer,I
want you to be always praying for me.

Below the bank contact address , contact the Bank on the following
email address below:

Bank of Africa
Tel: +228 92 08 97 96
Email : [email protected]ail.com

God bless you

Helene

2018-11-10 13:55 UTC+01:00, Rachel Smith <[email protected]>:

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Dear Friend
  • On: Nov. 10, 2018, 10:07 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: 2012 Polaris Ranger
  • On: Aug. 22, 2020, 8:12 p.m.

Hi,
The 2009 John Deere Gator 620i 4x4 is still available. It is in a
good condition, no scratches, no damages. It has a 620cc engine (great
on gas), only 409 hours on it. ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES at all and I have
the cleana title in hand. I'm selling it at this final price of $1,000
because my husband passed away 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and
brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I
also got a new job, moved back to my hometown, and many other things
have priority now, so this utv has to go. If you are interested in
buying my utv, feel free to email me.
Pictures available upon request!
Best regards,Amanda Coyle

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 7:59 PM Ronald Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Ronald Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 22/08/2020 11:59 AM, Coyle Family wrote:

> Subject: 2012 Polaris Ranger

> For sale is a 2012 Polaris Ranger priced at $1000.

> The Ranger is in excellent condition.

> It has obviously been well cared for and garage kept. The title is clean and clear!

> I will send more pictures and details if you are interested!

> Looking forward to hearing from you

> Thanks!

>

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: 2012 Polaris Ranger
  • On: Aug. 22, 2020, 9:40 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject:
  • On: Oct. 3, 2020, 11:29 a.m.

Dear Beloved One
My name is Mrs Maria Patricia, a widow, I have a son of 17 years old,
who here with me. Dear, I want to donate to you part of my inheritance
in the amount of 6.5 million US dollars for a charity project in your
country and part will be used create a business for my son in your
country.
Please reply me for more information.
Thank you.

Mrs Maria Patricia

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Oct. 3, 2020, 4:50 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re:
  • On: Oct. 4, 2020, 10:23 a.m.

Greeting my dearest one.

Thank you for your urgent reply to my message.I have to write you this
few words, I have no choice but to be a blessing to you and to the
poor in other countries, as I have always wanted it with tears and
pain that I write this letter from my bedside in the hospital, I guess
you never met such a state before.

I'm sorry to bother you with the pain and vision for poor, but I can
not keep silent, because I have a strong sense of self I am going to
die through this kind of cancer diseases, as indicated by my doctor
some days ago, I was a widow since the last two years, but before my
husband died, we both had a vision for the poor to be a blessing to
them.

After the death of my husband, I have tried to fulfill this vision,but
it did not work out the way I wanted to, because I tried several times
to distribute money to people, family members and organization for the
welfare of the poor here and in other countries, but I learned that
they never used it for the poor, as I am planning, and they will
eventually use it for personal use.

In addition, the main thing that troubled me most is about my son, I
want some of that money to be used and invest it in real estate in
your country.
My son Ken is just 17 years old and i want him to futher his education
in any good university.

Beloved this disease has caused me great pain in my heart and I do not
know if i can trust you, I prayed over this issue for Last month, to
entrust this huge sum of money or assets,your hands for the welfare of
the poor and other legitimate charitable homes that you know, but if
for some because you find my mail offensive, you can ignore it and
Please accept my apologies.

If you assure me that you can be trusted in this matter, you will not
act like other people and organizations, which I gave money and they
used it personal, then I will give instructions to the bank where the
funds is. you will also tell them that you are my relative for the
realize of the fund to you on my behalf.
I would also like you to take my son Ken as your own son and to give
him the best education in your country.

At the same time, I would like to clarify that this transaction is
100% risk free and all I need from you is your sincere
co-operation,trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us to carry
out this transaction successfully
You can be assured that this transaction would be under a legitimate
arrangement.
So you need to send the details below.

1. Your name
2. Your contact address
3. Your phone
4. Your age
5. What is your occupation
6. Your nationality

I hope you will not disappoint me now and even after my death I'm
handing you the respect of this vision.
I want you to assure me,that you can cope with this vision, which I
entrust to your hands,as soon as the funds have been transferred to
you, so that when I die, my soul will rest in peace.

Have a good night , I'm looking forward to hear from you soon as possible.

Mrs Patricia Nguessan

On 10/3/20, Rachel Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty
> much immediately, as we could use this.
>
> Rachel Smith
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 03/10/2020 11:29 AM, wrote:
>> Dear Beloved One
>> My name is Mrs Maria Patricia, a widow, I have a son of 17 years old,
>> who here with me. Dear, I want to donate to you part of my inheritance
>> in the amount of 6.5 million US dollars for a charity project in your
>> country and part will be used create a business for my son in your
>> country.
>> Please reply me for more information.
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Mrs Maria Patricia
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 4, 2020, 6:44 p.m.

Hey there,
Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Re:
  • On: Oct. 5, 2020, 6:26 a.m.

Greeting my beloved Smith.
good morning my dear, how are you together with your family?
beloved, i receive your message and was so excited that you are
willing to handle this project for God loving people to be happy.
my beloved, i want you to know that i did not contact you by mistake
but by God direction that makes me come across you for God in heaven
has chosen you to handle this project.
My dear I want you to know that I can never be happy when people
around me are not happy, for God is for the poor.
Beloved, I want you to know that since after the death of my late
husband and i decided that there is nothing on earth,for what will it
profit a man after gaining the whole world and loose his soul.
beloved i decided to give out this money for name of God to be bless.
now, please try and follow this instruction given.
I want you to use 30% of this funds for charity and to the poor and
needy, then you will use 50% to invest for my son KEN and finally the
remaining 20% of the money will be for you and your family for your
good effort towards the successful transaction and effort towards
setting this project.
Beloved, as per your question, am written to you from Togo where my
late husband comes as am from France but married to a Togolease
business man who is now late.

Now I will like you to kindly send to me your complete name, your
address, telephone number also with your passport copy as i will
forwarded it to my bank as I will let the bank manager know about you
as the next of kin inheritor who will inherit this money.

You are free to contact my son on whatsApp below +22892417950 for more
faster information.

please reply as i expect hearing from you.
May God bless you and led you to achieve this project.
Sister Patricia Nguessan

On 10/4/20, Rachel Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey there,
> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about
> your offer?
>
> Rachel Smith
> CEO, MNesty, LLC
>
> On 04/10/2020 10:23 AM, wrote:
>> Greeting my dearest one.
>>
>> Thank you for your urgent reply to my message.I have to write you this
>> few words, I have no choice but to be a blessing to you and to the
>> poor in other countries, as I have always wanted it with tears and
>> pain that I write this letter from my bedside in the hospital, I guess
>> you never met such a state before.
>>
>> I'm sorry to bother you with the pain and vision for poor, but I can
>> not keep silent, because I have a strong sense of self I am going to
>> die through this kind of cancer diseases, as indicated by my doctor
>> some days ago, I was a widow since the last two years, but before my
>> husband died, we both had a vision for the poor to be a blessing to
>> them.
>>
>> After the death of my husband, I have tried to fulfill this vision,but
>> it did not work out the way I wanted to, because I tried several times
>> to distribute money to people, family members and organization for the
>> welfare of the poor here and in other countries, but I learned that
>> they never used it for the poor, as I am planning, and they will
>> eventually use it for personal use.
>>
>> In addition, the main thing that troubled me most is about my son, I
>> want some of that money to be used and invest it in real estate in
>> your country.
>> My son Ken is just 17 years old and i want him to futher his education
>> in any good university.
>>
>> Beloved this disease has caused me great pain in my heart and I do not
>> know if i can trust you, I prayed over this issue for Last month, to
>> entrust this huge sum of money or assets,your hands for the welfare of
>> the poor and other legitimate charitable homes that you know, but if
>> for some because you find my mail offensive, you can ignore it and
>> Please accept my apologies.
>>
>> If you assure me that you can be trusted in this matter, you will not
>> act like other people and organizations, which I gave money and they
>> used it personal, then I will give instructions to the bank where the
>> funds is. you will also tell them that you are my relative for the
>> realize of the fund to you on my behalf.
>> I would also like you to take my son Ken as your own son and to give
>> him the best education in your country.
>>
>> At the same time, I would like to clarify that this transaction is
>> 100% risk free and all I need from you is your sincere
>> co-operation,trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us to carry
>> out this transaction successfully
>> You can be assured that this transaction would be under a legitimate
>> arrangement.
>> So you need to send the details below.
>>
>> 1. Your name
>> 2. Your contact address
>> 3. Your phone
>> 4. Your age
>> 5. What is your occupation
>> 6. Your nationality
>>
>> I hope you will not disappoint me now and even after my death I'm
>> handing you the respect of this vision.
>> I want you to assure me,that you can cope with this vision, which I
>> entrust to your hands,as soon as the funds have been transferred to
>> you, so that when I die, my soul will rest in peace.
>>
>> Have a good night , I'm looking forward to hear from you soon as
>> possible.
>>
>> Mrs Patricia Nguessan
>>
>> On 10/3/20, Rachel Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started
>> > pretty
>> > much immediately, as we could use this.
>> >
>> > Rachel Smith
>> > CEO, MNesty, LLC
>> >
>> > On 03/10/2020 11:29 AM, wrote:
>> >> Dear Beloved One
>> >> My name is Mrs Maria Patricia, a widow, I have a son of 17 years old,
>> >> who here with me. Dear, I want to donate to you part of my inheritance
>> >> in the amount of 6.5 million US dollars for a charity project in your
>> >> country and part will be used create a business for my son in your
>> >> country.
>> >> Please reply me for more information.
>> >> Thank you.
>> >>
>> >> Mrs Maria Patricia
>> >>
>> >> .
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> .
>
>
>
>

.

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings to you Beloved
  • On: Oct. 10, 2020, 9:20 a.m.

My Dear,

I received your email andI here to assure you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and rist free. All I need from you is mutual understanding and co-operation to assist me fulfill this noble vow accordingly by using the fund to help the orphanages and widows/less privileged and propagate the word of God as I am seriously ill. I advise you to send your information such as your full name telephone number and your resident address for the documentation process that will enable you to have the fund in your position without any hindrance.

Thanks and remain blessed.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 11:04 AM Mrs. Julie G. Hush <[email protected]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ryan Smith <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: Greetings to you Beloved
To: Mrs. Julie G. Hush <[email protected]>

Hello,

can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

Ryan Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 09/10/2020 20:22 PM, Mrs. Julie G. Hush wrote:

> Greetings to you Beloved

>

> I know you will be surprise to read my email, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because of what is going on in the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scam are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.

>

> With due Respect and Humanity, I write to donate and hand over this fund to you for orphanages and widows / less privileged and propagate the gospel of God $5.6M (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) deposited here in a security firm in Cote d'Ivoire by my late husband. I, Mrs. Julie G. Hush, 68 years old without a child, married to late Engr. Gabriel Hush who worked with oil company PETROCI Cote d'Ivoire before he died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation, presently my doctor said I will not last for four months due to Colon Cancer, you are request to send your full name, telephone and your resident address for documentation process to transfer the fund to you without any hindrance to accomplish our noble vow to God. Reply me on my private email address ([email protected])

>

> Thanks, and waiting for your quick response.

>

> Always pray for me daily.

>

> God bless us

> Mrs. Julie G. Hush

>

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings to you Beloved
  • On: Oct. 10, 2020, 5:55 p.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Greetings To You Dear
  • On: Oct. 12, 2020, 10:44 a.m.

Greetings To You Dear

I apologize if the content of this letter is contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. My name is Conel Abdul Saleh from Damascus, Syria. I am 52yrs old serving as a military soldier here in Damascus,Syria. In the course of one of our operations , my late operational commander recovered the sum of USD55 Million suspected to belong to Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD). We arranged with our military contact and moved the funds outside Syria for investment on ranch, livestock or real estate.

The fund is in a vault of a security finance company in Europe. I need a trusted foreign partner with broad investment knowledge to receive the fund and help me invest. I do not operate any foreign bank account outside Syria hence i solicit your sincere assistance. I will appreciate your idea and investment knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest. In my next email I will explain to you in full detail about this investment proposal. You may as well tell me little more about yourself and investment experience. Feel free to ask any question for more clarification.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Conel Abdul Saleh

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings To You Dear
  • On: Oct. 12, 2020, 2:37 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings To You Dear
  • On: Oct. 12, 2020, 10:34 p.m.


Dear Smith

I sincerely appreciate your positive response and i am ready
to work with you .This transaction  requires utmost
trust,co-operation,transparency and confidentiality.I will comply with
above requirements  and i expect you  to
reciprocate the same to enable us achieve our purpose.
Your share will be 30% of the usd55m, which must be indicated on the gentleman contract we
will sign together.30% will also be your annual commission from overall
profit made after investment .

Meanwhile,the only predicament I will have in this transaction is
communication problems because of the nature of my job as a
serving
military man here at the cantonment in Damascus Syria, but I will try
the best I can to always communicate with you through email.
As we
progress,i will send you all the documents covering the fund along with
the certificate of deposit and agreement and will issue you a change of
ownership/authority to claim letter which is an evidence of genuine
claim which you must submit to the security & finance company on demand .I will
also give you the contact of the security finance company
in Europe to enable you establish communication with them concerning
online fund release to you through their affiliate bank in Turkey.

I would like to know how many years investment experience you have.
I will draft a gentleman contract for you to review, sign and return before we progress, therefore I will need your address.
For your record, please find my proof of identity as attached while I wait for yours.
This transaction is 100% risk free therefore feel free to ask questions for clarification.

Thanks for your time, I wait for your response.

Regards

Conel Abdul Saleh

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 3:38 PM Rachel Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

Rachel Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 12/10/2020 10:44 AM,  wrote:

> Greetings To You Dear

>

> I apologize if the content of this letter is contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. My name is Conel Abdul Saleh from Damascus, Syria. I am 52yrs old serving as a military soldier here in Damascus,Syria. In the course of one of our operations , my late operational commander recovered the sum of USD55 Million suspected to belong to Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD). We arranged with our military contact and moved the funds outside Syria for investment on ranch, livestock or real estate.

>

> The fund is in a vault of a security finance company in Europe. I need a trusted foreign partner with broad investment knowledge to receive the fund and help me invest. I do not operate any foreign bank account outside Syria hence i solicit your sincere assistance. I will appreciate your idea and investment knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest. In my next email I will explain to you in full detail about this investment proposal. You may as well tell me little more about yourself and investment experience. Feel free to ask any question for more clarification.

>

> Thanks for your time.

>

> Regards

> Conel Abdul Saleh

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Greetings To You Dear
  • On: Oct. 13, 2020, 1:29 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rachel Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Greetings To You Dear
  • On: Oct. 13, 2020, 1:28 p.m.

Dear Smith
You are advised to read the content carefully for a better understanding about the structure.I think i clarified the entire process very well  to you.This is a confidential transaction and not a must do.So third party involvement is not accepted.
Regards
Col Abdul Saleh.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 2:30 AM Rachel Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

Rachel Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 12/10/2020 22:34 PM,  wrote:

>

> Dear Smith

>

> I sincerely appreciate your positive response and i am ready

> to work with you .This transaction  requires utmost

> trust,co-operation,transparency and confidentiality.I will comply with

> above requirements  and i expect you  to

> reciprocate the same to enable us achieve our purpose.

> Your share will be 30% of the usd55m, which must be indicated on the gentleman contract we

> will sign together.30% will also be your annual commission from overall

> profit made after investment .

>

> Meanwhile,the only predicament I will have in this transaction is

> communication problems because of the nature of my job as a

> serving

>  military man here at the cantonment in Damascus Syria, but I will try

> the best I can to always communicate with you through email.

> As we

> progress,i will send you all the documents covering the fund along with

> the certificate of deposit and agreement and will issue you a change of

> ownership/authority to claim letter which is an evidence of genuine

> claim which you must submit to the security & finance company on demand .I will

> also give you the contact of the security finance company

> in Europe to enable you establish communication with them concerning

> online fund release to you through their affiliate bank in Turkey.

>

> I would like to know how many years investment experience you have.

> I will draft a gentleman contract for you to review, sign and return before we progress, therefore I will need your address.

> For your record, please find my proof of identity as attached while I wait for yours.

> This transaction is 100% risk free therefore feel free to ask questions for clarification.

>

> Thanks for your time, I wait for your response.

>

> Regards

>

> Conel Abdul Saleh

>

>

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 3:38 PM Rachel Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,

>

> I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

>

>

>

> Rachel Smith

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 12/10/2020 10:44 AM,  wrote:

>

> > Greetings To You Dear

>

> >

>

> > I apologize if the content of this letter is contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. My name is Conel Abdul Saleh from Damascus, Syria. I am 52yrs old serving as a military soldier here in Damascus,Syria. In the course of one of our operations , my late operational commander recovered the sum of USD55 Million suspected to belong to Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD). We arranged with our military contact and moved the funds outside Syria for investment on ranch, livestock or real estate.

>

> >

>

> > The fund is in a vault of a security finance company in Europe. I need a trusted foreign partner with broad investment knowledge to receive the fund and help me invest. I do not operate any foreign bank account outside Syria hence i solicit your sincere assistance. I will appreciate your idea and investment knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest. In my next email I will explain to you in full detail about this investment proposal. You may as well tell me little more about yourself and investment experience. Feel free to ask any question for more clarification.

>

> >

>

> > Thanks for your time.

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Conel Abdul Saleh

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>