The colloquy of James Smith

Someone forwarded a spammer's email to Spamnesty, which replied to the email, pretending to be a person called James Smith and starting a conversation.

This is that conversation.


Spammer

  • Subject: RE:Greetings to you
  • On: Nov. 6, 2019, 11:31 a.m.

Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a surprise. My
name is Mrs. Ruth Henry a widow, I found your email address through my
late husbands internet dater late Mr. Henry Amos

I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from a blood cancer
and Parkinson diseases. I have only about a few months to live and I
want you to Transfer the sum of ( $7.500,000.00) united states dollars
to your account so you can assist me Distribute my funds to charity
homes in your country ,

I will give you more details or full storry as soon as i receive your
reply as the fund was deposited with a bank,

Remain Blessed

Mrs. Ruth Henry

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: RE:Greetings to you
  • On: Nov. 6, 2019, 11:31 a.m.

Hello,
can you give me an example of this? I would like to know roughly what it looks like.

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics
  • On: June 9, 2020, 2:44 p.m.

Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics

Problems viewing this
email? Click
here to view it in your browser.

 

 

 

 

 

Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Superhard Materials market worldwide will grow by a projected US$6.7 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8%. Cemented Carbides, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 1.6% and reach a market size of US$8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Cemented Carbides market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.

For more information please click on:

Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics

As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 2.5% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US$159.6 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$183.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Cemented Carbides segment will reach a market size of US$371 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Superhard Materials market.

Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 3M Company
- 3M Technical Ceramics GmbH
- Abrasive Technology, Inc.
- Ceradyne, Inc.
- COI Ceramics, Inc.
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke GmbH
- Diamant Boart S.A.
- Element Six
- H.C. Starck GmbH
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Morgan Technical Ceramics
- Mudanjiang Jingangzuan Boron Carbide
- Novatek, Inc.
- Sandvik AB
- Sumitomo Electric Hardmetal Corporation
- U.S. Electrofused Minerals, Inc
- US Synthetic Corp.
- ZYP Coatings, Inc.

In light of the current Covid-19 Pandemic, it may be possible to have this report customised.

To order online, please
click here. If you require any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Stephen Morrissey
Senior Manager
Research and Markets, Guinness Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
[email protected]

 

 

 

 

Research and Markets, Guinness
Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
 

Register
  |   Unsubscribe

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics
  • On: June 9, 2020, 8:59 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Why would you advise to start our correspondence?
  • On: June 17, 2020, 11:22 a.m.

Good morning! I think that my letter will not be lost.
What country do you live in? Unfortunately, go on tour now almost impossible because of threats coronavirus in the world.
But this is good opportunity to get acquainted in social networks. Therefore, if you have nothing against in my letter and wish to know me well, I will be glad accept your reply to my letter.
My age thirty one year. I live in a locality RU Irkutsk. I free from relationships. I looking for a serious relationship.
In a man for me important confidence in tomorrow and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation. Also for me main in a relationship mutual understanding and comfort.
I do in my free time I fond of fitness, read literature, listening to music. I love to dance;) Probably you think about it how did I find you?
I found your electronic box through a dating agency. Most likely, you ask where did they get your electronic box? I do not know, where does the dating site have your electronic box.
I registered on the site and filled out the form, what man am I looking for to the agency found the right man for me.
Agency gave me your electronic box. But there is one problem in that my subscription is free, so I know nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not know in which country you live, in your city and what important, how old are you.
Therefore, if you wish to communicate more, please tell us about yourself. You can to write to me to mine electronic box, if I interested you.
Good time!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Why would you advise to start our correspondence?
  • On: June 17, 2020, 1:11 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Global and China Synthetic Diamond Industry Report, 2020-2026
  • On: June 19, 2020, 11:22 a.m.

Global and China Synthetic Diamond Industry Report, 2020-2026

Problems viewing this
email? Click
here to view it in your browser.

 

 

 

 

 

Global and China Synthetic Diamond Industry Report, 2020-2026 While its mechanical property is given full play in fields like grinding and cutting, diamond with acoustic, optical, magnetic, thermal and other special properties, as superconducting material, intelligent material, optical functional material and electrical functional material, also find ever wider use in high-tech areas encompassing aerospace, military & defense, medical testing and treatment, electronics & electrical appliances, and high-end equipment manufacturing. Synthetic diamonds are badly needed to fill the gap left by natural diamonds which are in short supply due to depletion of such mineral resources. In 2019, China produced 15.4 billion carats of synthetic diamond, showing the CAGR of 5.9% between 2010 and 2019. It is expected that China’s synthetic diamond output will sustain growth and hit 17.0 billion carats in 2026, as fast, efficient, precise and green processing prevails and the products with higher grade and added value are applied in more fields.

For more information please click on:

Global and China Synthetic Diamond Industry Report, 2020-2026

Synthetic diamonds are applicable to a wide range of sectors but still largely used for materials processing to date, of which 63% are found in stone and building materials processing, roughly 15% in electromechanical industry, around 2% in geological drilling and the remaining in fields like aerospace, military & defense, medical testing and treatment, electronics & electrical appliances, and high-end equipment manufacturing.

The synthetic diamond market is highly concentrated in China, with CR3 reaching 76% or so in 2019. Elaborately, Zhongnan Diamond Co., Ltd. as China’s biggest diamond producer swept 39% of the market, with synthetic diamond capacity of 6.57 billion carats/year; Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co., Ltd. followed with around 20% shares and superhard materials capacity up to 2.52 billion carats/year; the third-ranking Zhengzhou Sino-Crystal Diamond Co., Ltd. took a 17% share, producing 2.5 billion carats of synthetic diamonds in 2019.

Companies Mentioned:

- Hyperion Materials & Technologies
- Element Six
- US Synthetic
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Saint Gobain
- Husqvarna
- Tyrolit
- ILJin
- Zhongnan Diamond
- Zhengzhou Sino-Crystal Diamond
- Henan Huanghe Whirlwind
- SF Diamond
- BOSUN Tools
- Sinopec Oilfield Equipment Corporation
- Advanced Technology & Materials (AT&M)
- CR GEMS Diamond
- Zhengzhou New Asia Super-hard Material Composite
- Henan Yalong Diamond Tools
- Shenzhen Haimingrun Superhard Materials
- Zhengzhou Research Institute for Abrasives & Grinding Co., Ltd.
- Monte-Bianco Diamond Applications
- King-strong New Material Technology
- Anhui Hongjing New Material
- FUNIK Ultrahard Material
- Zhengzhou RealySuperabrasives
- Jingri Diamond Industrial

In light of the current Covid-19 Pandemic, it may be possible to have this report customised.

To order online, please
click here. If you require any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Stephen Morrissey
Senior Manager
Research and Markets, Guinness Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
[email protected]

 

 

 

 

Research and Markets, Guinness
Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
 

Register
  |   Unsubscribe

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Global and China Synthetic Diamond Industry Report, 2020-2026
  • On: June 19, 2020, 11:35 a.m.

Hello,
I talked to my colleagues about this but they seemed to have some apprehensions; namely, they're worried that the offer isn't fleshed out enough. Would you be able to go into more detail about exactly how this would be structured?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics
  • On: June 19, 2020, 3:49 p.m.

Dear James,

I hope you are well!

I am writing about your email related to our datasheet "Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics   "  at Research and Market.

I have sent you the report sample  but I believe that due to the file size the email might have landed in your spam/junk folder.

I appreciate it if you can reply to this message and I can try to resend.

RegardsMariana RibeiroBusiness Account Executive

Guinness Centre | Taylors Lane | Dublin 8 | Ireland Phone: +353 1 416 8900 | Direct: +353 1 588 0824
*You can speak with me in Spanish, Portuguese or French 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Superhard Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics
  • On: June 19, 2020, 10:23 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: salud my
  • On: June 29, 2020, 7:56 a.m.

My just My chief. Salut My kindhearted

what is your age?

Where r U live now?
I hope everything is stale;)
currently Im look up rreproachable dude:-)

I am bang-up 31 yo Person in Russia) this is my Email box for contact is: da=
[email protected]! I am going to reply to You my picture attached

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: salud my
  • On: June 29, 2020, 6:31 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Abrasive Tools World Report & Database
  • On: July 1, 2020, 3:43 a.m.

Abrasive Tools World Report & Database

Problems viewing this
email? Click
here to view it in your browser.

 

 

 

 

 

Abrasive Tools World Report & Database The Abrasive Tools World Report & Database offers an in-depth and up to date examination of aggregated research through a series of 59 Market Research chapters and over 21,000 files and spreadsheets. Meticulously categorized and indexed, the information provided is formatted to enable readers to easily produce their own spreadsheet calculations and assist in detailed company forecasting and modelling.

The Abrasive Tools World Report & Database is compiled by Country and Region, as well as a series of Market, Industry and Financial Spreadsheets and Databases. Offering historical figures and data from 2007-2020, the report also provides short and long term forecasting from 2020-2028 and 2028-2046.

For more information please click on:

Abrasive Tools World Report & Database

The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the following information:

1. PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2046. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.

2. WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.

3. FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country and by Year - From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2046.

4. INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country and by Year - From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2046.

5. NATIONAL DATA - by Country and by Year.

This database is updated monthly and offers a 12 months Full After-Sales Services available from the publisher. It is also available as separate Regional or Individual Country reports if required.

Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publisher receives the order.

A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.

In light of the current Covid-19 Pandemic, it may be possible to have this report customised.

To order online, please
click here. If you require any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

David Murphy
Senior Manager
Research and Markets, Guinness Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
[email protected]

 

 

 

 

Research and Markets, Guinness
Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
 

Register
  |   Unsubscribe

 

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Abrasive Tools World Report & Database
  • On: July 1, 2020, 9:10 a.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: my inimitable Sir lively;)
  • On: July 2, 2020, 1:32 p.m.

bon dia my;) how old are you?

can we chat:)

Where do You live now? at this moment I'm trying to find admirable guy)
I'm lonely likable 31 y.o. Woman in Russia!

This is my E-mail box for response is [email protected]!

I will send You my picture attach)

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: my inimitable Sir lively;)
  • On: July 2, 2020, 7:19 p.m.

Hi,
Great, thanks. Could we have a short call to discuss the specifics? What are your contact details? Also, what is your pricing model like?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Jerry Smith,,,Provide More Informations[BNM:CODE:210
  • On: July 7, 2020, 7:35 p.m.

From The Desk ofNor Shamsiah Mohamad Yunus ,Executive GovernorCentral Bank of Malaysia(Bank Negara Malaya)
Ref Docket No:BNM/Oxg/Okd1/02
Telex: Payment Schedule Number file: BNM/FgM/02/20.
CODE :210

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email in respect of your funds valued at $25million us dollars only.The Central Bank of Malaysia(B.N.M) has noted that you have not authorized the release of yourUSD$25million to anyone,however we are handicapped on immediatetransfer of your USD$25million into your bank account due tocontingencies of legal documentation presented by these impostor whoclaims to her right of your funds.Thus,for the bank to effectivelytransfer your funds,you will need to help us serve you better in twodifferent ways.
The First is that you will be required to re-confirm the followinginformation to enable the Central Bank of Malaysia begin the process ofthe transfer of your USD$25million into your bank account,they are:

1.Full Name2.Full residential address3.Your private phone and fax numbers.4. Your direct contact address.5. Your Marital Status.6. Your Occupation.7. Your Banking information where you intend your funds to be remittedinto. Upon the receipt of these information the Central Bank ofMalaysia will begin the process of the transfer of your USD$25millioninto your bank account.
Important notice
Secondly,as directed by Mr. Christopher Wray of the FBI you were advisedto contact me for the release of your funds to you immediately, I havereceived your email and i would want you to understand that your fundshave been re-called last week,because you did not forward your claimas the right beneficiary, you have been mislead all this while.
Note that for security reasons you have been assigned a code/passwordwhich is {Code 210}, please note that this code is the reference numberfor your transfer and it’s being disclosed to you alone, guard thisjealously and all your email response should carry this code as thesubject.
We are now aware that you did not authorize Mrs.Joan Bailey fromOHIO who contacted us that she was acting on your authority and thatyou sent her to collect the US$25,000,000.00 on your behalf,Note thatthis is now on the records of B.N.M.
Kindly note that regarding the documents in question which Mrs.Joan Baileypresented, we are currently investigating the source and so asnot to influence our investigations we would have to plead with you tounderstand that we cannot send that to you till we determine the resultof our investigation.
Now with regards to the remittance of your funds which is long overdue,you have to secure a Court Injunction Order from the Federal High Courtof Malaysia here to counter the lien placed on the funds so the payingbank can have the authority to get your funds remitted to you at once.
Mrs.Joan Bailey in her desperate need to acquire your funds obtainedand placed a legal lien on the release of the funds and this means noone an make any transactions on the funds except to her, we know thisis no fault of yours but from your confirmation we now know she is adubious person who lead us to believe you sent her.
Kindly note that the next thing to do now which is very urgent andimportant is that you would be required to obtain a court injunctionorder countering this lien and also restraining this dubious woman orany other person from having access to your funds; this is to restrictthese woman from transferring  your funds and also we can begin theprocess of transferring the funds to your designated bank account.
To secure this court injunction order, You will  need to File anapplication at the Federal High Court here through the BNM accreditedattorney or your personal attorney who will do that on your behalf after we must have received re-confirmation of your information.
Thus,we again implore to respond promptly so that the attorney can get the application filed on time and get quick response letter with the requirements of the Federal High Court for the release of the court injunction order to you.I will inform you of the next step once i receive your response.
Be informed that the FBI would be monitoring the whole process toensure we release your funds to you so you have nothing to worryabout,You can reach me at all times.
Thanks for your co-operation and hope to hear from you soonest.
Congratulations and God bless.

Hope to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully,
Nor Shamsiah Mohamad Yunus Executive Governor, BNM
N.B Kindly contact the director of the Federal Bureau Of InvestigationWashington D.C Mr. Christopher Wray via his private email address:[email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Jerry Smith,,,Provide More Informations[BNM:CODE:210
  • On: July 7, 2020, 11:57 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: chao classic;-) r You ok? I want to extra-large small talk.
  • On: July 10, 2020, 7:26 p.m.

good Evening unmatched. I need to chat;) how come? I am unequalled 32 years =
old female living in Russian Federation

At present I am seeking calm mister,

I can send You my photo, Response at [email protected], have a nice da=
y

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: chao classic;-) r You ok? I want to extra-large small talk.
  • On: July 10, 2020, 10:59 p.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: I am waiting for your immediate response
  • On: July 12, 2020, 6:42 a.m.

Dear Partner,
I am glad to receive your response, haven’t know each other or meetbefore, from all indication because of my present situation this fundneed to be transfer out urgently before i die here.
I decided to donate and entrust this fund to you believing that youwill utilize it the way I have indicated for orphanages and givesjustice and help to the poor, needy and widows.
I thank you so much for your kind heart and sincere spirit to carryout this purpose. I believe that you are a good person and have fearof God and humanity. According to God words in Isaiah 1:16-18; James1:27, I Timothy 6:17-19. As i know the fact that i will not survivethis illness, and cannot do anything from this sick bed but my questto use the fund in such a way which shall please God has prompted meto contact you in this manner because i believe that service tohumanity is service to God.
Meanwhile i want you to understand that the Fund was deposited withthe bank in Brazil by my name as the legal Beneficiary everything islegitimate, I have with me the bank contact information and theaccount details which will enable you to make the claim so I willprovide them to you and submit a written authorization letter to thebank on your behalf authorizing them to release and transfer the fundto you as the final beneficiary.

This will enable the bank to approve and release the fund to youimmediately without any delay or problem because of the urgency of myhealth situation. You should always consider my faith and trust in youand do as we agreed upon. I want you to take 30% of the total fund foryou while 70% is for the project to take care of the orphanages andthe less privileged in your country or any part of the world.Meanwhile in order to proceed with the transfer process, I will liketo know little more about you such as:
Your full name:Your Nationality:OccupationYour Direct Mobile phone numbers to be reached by the bank:
This information will enable me to write an authorization letter andsubmit to the bank on your behalf as my legal appointed beneficiary.Thank you for your time and attention and do permit me to express myheartfelt good wishes for your future health and happiness as I lookforward to your favorable decision which would ensure the continuedwelfare and happiness of these underprivileged children which today Ifeel so much a part of. I am waiting for your reply because as soon asi hear from you again with the above information i will immediatelysubmit an written authorization letter to the bank on your behalf asmy legal appointed beneficiary authorizing the bank to contact youdirect and let you know the official procedures of releasing andtransferring the fund into your bank account in your position as mylegal rightful beneficiary to the inheritance fund and start with thebenevolently work.

I am waiting for your immediate response
Mrs Franscisca
On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 20:07 Jill Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey there,

Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

Jill Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 10/07/2020 17:58 PM,  wrote:

> Hello dear, 

>

> Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments, as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i die.

>

> Meanwhile, I am Mrs. Franscisca Ouedrago, 62 years old,I am suffering from a long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

>

> As a matter of fact, I am a registered nurse by profession, while my husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars till his sudden death the year 2008. then, I took over his business till date. In fact, at this moment I have a deposit sum of eight million five hundred thousand US dollars [$8,500,000.00] with one of the leading banks but unfortunately, I cannot visit the bank since I'm critically sick and powerless to do anything myself but my bank account officer advised me to assign any of my trustworthy relative, friends or partner with authorization letter to stand as the recipient of my money but sorrowfully I don't have any reliable relative and no child.

>

> Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 30% to take care of yourself and family while 70% should be use basically on humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanage homes, Motherless babies home, less privileges and disable citizens and widows around the world. and as soon as I receive your respond I shall send you my pictures, banking records and with full contacts of my banking institution to If you are interested in carrying out this task please contact me for more details on this email. ( [email protected] )

>

>

> Hope to hear from you soon.

>

> Yours Faithfully,

>

> Mrs. Franscisca Ouedrago

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: I am waiting for your immediate response
  • On: July 12, 2020, 4:54 p.m.

Hello,
Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: I am waiting for your immediate response
  • On: July 13, 2020, 8:25 a.m.

My dear
Thank you for your kind respond, regards to your message. Like I said earlier you will take  30% of the total fund foryourself . You can add it in your company or any business of your choice while 70% is for the project to take care of the orphanages andthe less privileged in your country or any part of the world.
I required for your personal information as to enable me to know more about you and also give you the contact of the bank where my late husband deposited the fund.

Your full name:Your Nationality:OccupationYour Direct Mobile phone numbers to be reached by the bank:
I need your immediate respond with the information
Yours sick sister
Mrs Franscisca
On Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 17:55 James Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Can you give me some more info about what you're offering? Specifically, how does it apply to our business? How can we use this?

James Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 12/07/2020 06:42 AM,  wrote:

> Dear Partner,

> I am glad to receive your response, haven’t know each other or meetbefore, from all indication because of my present situation this fundneed to be transfer out urgently before i die here.

> I decided to donate and entrust this fund to you believing that youwill utilize it the way I have indicated for orphanages and givesjustice and help to the poor, needy and widows.

> I thank you so much for your kind heart and sincere spirit to carryout this purpose. I believe that you are a good person and have fearof God and humanity. According to God words in Isaiah 1:16-18; James1:27, I Timothy 6:17-19. As i know the fact that i will not survivethis illness, and cannot do anything from this sick bed but my questto use the fund in such a way which shall please God has prompted meto contact you in this manner because i believe that service tohumanity is service to God.

> Meanwhile i want you to understand that the Fund was deposited withthe bank in Brazil by my name as the legal Beneficiary everything islegitimate, I have with me the bank contact information and theaccount details which will enable you to make the claim so I willprovide them to you and submit a written authorization letter to thebank on your behalf authorizing them to release and transfer the fundto you as the final beneficiary.

>

>

> This will enable the bank to approve and release the fund to youimmediately without any delay or problem because of the urgency of myhealth situation. You should always consider my faith and trust in youand do as we agreed upon. I want you to take 30% of the total fund foryou while 70% is for the project to take care of the orphanages andthe less privileged in your country or any part of the world.Meanwhile in order to proceed with the transfer process, I will liketo know little more about you such as:

> Your full name:Your Nationality:OccupationYour Direct Mobile phone numbers to be reached by the bank:

> This information will enable me to write an authorization letter andsubmit to the bank on your behalf as my legal appointed beneficiary.Thank you for your time and attention and do permit me to express myheartfelt good wishes for your future health and happiness as I lookforward to your favorable decision which would ensure the continuedwelfare and happiness of these underprivileged children which today Ifeel so much a part of. I am waiting for your reply because as soon asi hear from you again with the above information i will immediatelysubmit an written authorization letter to the bank on your behalf asmy legal appointed beneficiary authorizing the bank to contact youdirect and let you know the official procedures of releasing andtransferring the fund into your bank account in your position as mylegal rightful beneficiary to the inheritance fund and start with thebenevolently work.

>

> I am waiting for your immediate response

> Mrs Franscisca

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 20:07 Jill Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey there,

>

> Could you tell me where you are located? Also, could you tell me more about your offer?

>

>

>

> Jill Smith

>

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

>

>

> On 10/07/2020 17:58 PM,  wrote:

>

> > Hello dear, 

>

> >

>

> > Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments, as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i die.

>

> >

>

> > Meanwhile, I am Mrs. Franscisca Ouedrago, 62 years old,I am suffering from a long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

>

> >

>

> > As a matter of fact, I am a registered nurse by profession, while my husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars till his sudden death the year 2008. then, I took over his business till date. In fact, at this moment I have a deposit sum of eight million five hundred thousand US dollars [$8,500,000.00] with one of the leading banks but unfortunately, I cannot visit the bank since I'm critically sick and powerless to do anything myself but my bank account officer advised me to assign any of my trustworthy relative, friends or partner with authorization letter to stand as the recipient of my money but sorrowfully I don't have any reliable relative and no child.

>

> >

>

> > Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 30% to take care of yourself and family while 70% should be use basically on humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanage homes, Motherless babies home, less privileges and disable citizens and widows around the world. and as soon as I receive your respond I shall send you my pictures, banking records and with full contacts of my banking institution to If you are interested in carrying out this task please contact me for more details on this email. ( [email protected] )

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Hope to hear from you soon.

>

> >

>

> > Yours Faithfully,

>

> >

>

> > Mrs. Franscisca Ouedrago

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: There are many opportunities in this life, but everyone can overcome himself.
  • On: July 14, 2020, 10:35 p.m.

Hey. how it goes
Your electronic box I was given on the site dating. My subscription is trial, for this reason I have only your electric box.
Now in connection with the coronavirus pandemic many countries temporarily closed.
But I believe that soon everything will be wonderful and it will be possible to leave outside the country.
Bye there is wonderful opportunity to get to know each other closer and start chat.
On the site not available information about you. Where do you live?
I am wanting find out as best as you can.
I will write a little about myself. I live in RU in the city of Irkutsk. Me thirty one year.
I am a very positive person and love life in all its manifestations in any colors.
I won�t now many words to write.
If for you not a problem communication at a distance, then write to me.
In the future, if we get closer, we can see each other live.
I share with you my photo. Attach and you to me yours. I very interesting see you.
I hope for your an answer. Bye!

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: There are many opportunities in this life, but everyone can overcome himself.
  • On: July 15, 2020, 7:26 a.m.

Hello,
Thank you for your email! However, I don't know if this will fit in our budget. Is there anything better you could do?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Information from FBI[Code:210]t]
  • On: July 16, 2020, 6:45 a.m.

From The Desk of
DATUK.Nor Shamsiah Mohamad Yunus ,
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Malaysia(Bank Negara Malaya)

Ref Docket No:BNM/Oxg/Okd1/02

Telex: Payment Schedule Number file: BNM/FgM/04/20.

Subject: Re-process of Telegraphic Transfer of your funds[$25millionusd]

CODE :210

This is to inform you that your funds($25millionusd) TRANSFER has been initiated but complete transfer will be done by yourself via the Federal Reserve Bank Online Automated Payment where you will access your online account for onward transfer of your inheritance funds($25millionusd) to your nominated bank by yourself.

Ensure you contact the Federal Reserve for onward transfer of your funds.

[email protected]
Contact person:Mr Jerome Powell

We congratulate you on transfer of your funds,endeavour to inform us as soon as you confirm your funds at the Federal Reserve

Thanks for your co-operation and hope to hear from you soonest.

I guarantee you that your satisfaction is paramount and certain as long as you follow instructions.

We hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Congratulations and God bless.

Yours Faithfully,

DATUK Nor Shamsiah Mohamad Yunus ,
Executive Governor, BNM

N.B Kindly contact the director of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Washington D.C Mr. Christopher Wray via his private email address:[email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Information from FBI[Code:210]t]
  • On: July 16, 2020, 6:52 a.m.

Hi,
Sounds great, how can we proceed? We're interested in getting started pretty much immediately, as we could use this.

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: May be you are free to fearless talk,
  • On: July 18, 2020, 7:58 p.m.

I want to speak. Righ now I am looking for outstanding guy from USA,
I am satisfactory 35 y.o. Babe living in Russia;)

my Email for response is: [email protected];-)

I'll reply to You my picture attached.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: May be you are free to fearless talk,
  • On: July 19, 2020, 2:23 a.m.

Hi,
that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: May U r able to sparkling small talk;) My sir successful
  • On: July 23, 2020, 11:13 a.m.

opa My desirable:-)

I want to small talk)
At present I'm trying to find goodly dude
Im natural Lady.

I will reply to You my photo this is Email box for response is ruddiesweetin=
[email protected]:)
Thank's

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: May U r able to sparkling small talk;) My sir successful
  • On: July 23, 2020, 3:31 p.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Website Re-design and development!
  • On: July 29, 2020, 2:41 p.m.

Hi John,
Hope you are doing well.
First of all, I would like to thank you for showing interest in our services.
Devstringx Technologies is a highly recommended IT company for Website Design, Custom Software Development, Mobile App Development, Ecommerce Development, Web Portal Development, Digital Marketing(SEO, SMO, PPC) and Automation Testing Services worldwide like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE and India. The company headquarter is based in Noida, India which identifies opportunities to craft web and mobile based solutions that help you to attain efficiency and accelerated business performance.
Our service charge varies from project to project as per client requirements. So, can you please share your requirement to estimate cost.  

For my company information, please visit website www.devstringx.com
To build trust also check my client's reviews.      
    Upwork - https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~010bddccbbd1bcf17a    Goodfirms - https://www.goodfirms.co/companies/view/10311/devstringx-technologies-pvt-ltd    Clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/devstringx-technologies    Website - https://www.devstringx.com/testimonials/
Let me know in case you need any more details. I will be happy to share. If possible to connect on skype or on phone then please suggest some time slots as per your availability.

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet Mishra,
Devstringx Technologies Pvt Ltd,
G 32, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
WhatsApp: 9311280698
Skype: live:.cid.4bb7b41a05d95ae6
Web: www.devstringx.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: John Smith <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: Website Re-design and development!
To: Ritu Bhatia <[email protected]>

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

John Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/07/2020 02:19 AM, Ritu Bhatia wrote:
> Hi,Hope
> all is well! 
> We provide professional web design and development solutions, tailored to suit my client's needs. I work with our clients to learn about their business and provide the right solution for their marketing goals.
>
> Specialists in:-
> 1. UX/UI Design2. New Website Development3. Migration and Upgrades4. Website Maintenance5. Logo Design6. Backend / Custom Development7. All Software Developments8. Integration, Plugin and Widgets Customization9. Content & API Development10. All Web Solutions (Wordpress, E-commerce, Custom, etc,.)
> If you're interested to Re-design or development of your website, please email me back. I'll be happy to share our portfolio, company info, and relevant past work examples.
> I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Best & Regards,Ritu
>  

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Website Re-design and development!
  • On: July 30, 2020, 1:20 a.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Website Re-design and development!
  • On: July 30, 2020, 7:30 a.m.

Hi John,
Please share your contact number and suggest some time slots as per your availability to schedule a meeting and discuss your requirement.
Looking forward to your reply
Have a nice day!
On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:51 AM James Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

James Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/07/2020 14:41 PM,  wrote:

> Hi John,

> Hope you are doing well.

> First of all, I would like to thank you for showing interest in our services. 

> Devstringx Technologies is a highly recommended IT company for Website Design, Custom Software Development, Mobile App Development, Ecommerce Development, Web Portal Development, Digital Marketing(SEO, SMO, PPC) and Automation Testing Services worldwide like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE and India. The company headquarter is based in Noida, India which identifies opportunities to craft web and mobile based solutions that help you to attain efficiency and accelerated business performance.

> Our service charge varies from project to project as per client requirements. So, can you please share your requirement to estimate cost.  

>

> For my company information, please visit website www.devstringx.com

> To build trust also check my client's reviews.      

>     Upwork - https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~010bddccbbd1bcf17a    Goodfirms - https://www.goodfirms.co/companies/view/10311/devstringx-technologies-pvt-ltd    Clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/devstringx-technologies    Website - https://www.devstringx.com/testimonials/

> Let me know in case you need any more details. I will be happy to share. If possible to connect on skype or on phone then please suggest some time slots as per your availability.

>

>

> Looking forward to your reply

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Ranjeet Mishra,

> Devstringx Technologies Pvt Ltd,

> G 32, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

> WhatsApp: 9311280698

> Skype: live:.cid.4bb7b41a05d95ae6

> Web: www.devstringx.com

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: John Smith <[email protected]>

> Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:53 AM

> Subject: Re: Website Re-design and development!

> To: Ritu Bhatia <[email protected]>

>

>

> Hello,

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

> John Smith

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> On 29/07/2020 02:19 AM, Ritu Bhatia wrote:

> > Hi,Hope

> > all is well! 

> > We provide professional web design and development solutions, tailored to suit my client's needs. I work with our clients to learn about their business and provide the right solution for their marketing goals.

> >

> > Specialists in:-

> > 1. UX/UI Design2. New Website Development3. Migration and Upgrades4. Website Maintenance5. Logo Design6. Backend / Custom Development7. All Software Developments8. Integration, Plugin and Widgets Customization9. Content & API Development10. All Web Solutions (Wordpress, E-commerce, Custom, etc,.)

> > If you're interested to Re-design or development of your website, please email me back. I'll be happy to share our portfolio, company info, and relevant past work examples.

> > I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Best & Regards,Ritu

> >  

>

>

--

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet Mishra,
Devstringx Technologies Pvt Ltd,
G 32, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
WhatsApp: 9311280698
Skype: live:.cid.4bb7b41a05d95ae6
Web: www.devstringx.com

Spammer

  • Subject: bon dia my uncomparable, Sir delicious! I want to useless small talk)
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 9:38 a.m.

How do you like it here?

now Im looking for pricey man from US:-) I am solitary great 32 years old pe=
rson living in Russian Federation!

e-mail me at [email protected], I will send You my picture attached:-)=

.

Spammer

  • Subject: with the hope of the lady
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 10:17 a.m.

I like to communicate.
I hope you will answer me soon.
If you want to speak directly, copy and write to me [email protected]

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: bon dia my uncomparable, Sir delicious! I want to useless small talk)
  • On: Aug. 1, 2020, 9:08 p.m.

Hello,
I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Ave my comfortable, how is it going? my Mister Peerless May U're free to bewildered speak;-)
  • On: Aug. 2, 2020, 1:10 p.m.

Vide unexcelled:)

what's your age?

Where r You from?

I hope U r able to puny speak!

for now I am looking for unblemished not young gentleman. Im able 49 years o=
ld lady born in Russia)
It's E-mail for contact: [email protected]:)

I am going to reply to You my photo.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: Ave my comfortable, how is it going? my Mister Peerless May U're free to bewildered speak;-)
  • On: Aug. 3, 2020, 12:54 a.m.

Hello,
That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: chao my;) My loose amusing) hope it is desirable.
  • On: Aug. 3, 2020, 8:48 a.m.

how old are you?
Where are You from? Let's try to untouched talk;)

Righ now I am look up respectable not young man. Im alone select 49 years ol=
d female living in Russia!

it's my Email box is: [email protected]

I'll send You my picture attached.

.

Spamnesty

  • Subject: Re: chao my;) My loose amusing) hope it is desirable.
  • On: Aug. 3, 2020, 4:02 p.m.

Hello,
That is very helpful, thank you. Do you perhaps have some literature I could look at, or could you send me some more information about what exactly makes you unique?

James Smith
CEO, MNesty, LLC

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Good news..
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 2:41 p.m.

I am excited to announce that you are selected among 6 other people to receive the $10,000 to support you in this pandemic period. Please send your details below for further communication.

Full name: Home address:Mobile number: 

Looking forward to your response.

God bless you as you do so. Stay safe and be clean.

Sincerely,
Pastor Tyler Martins  
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 23:17, Jason Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

that sounds impressive! I am excited to hear more about your company. Can you help me with some references, completed projects, partners, etc.?

Jason Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 03/08/2020 20:13 PM, [email protected] wrote:

> 

>

>

>

>

> Good day,

>

> The lord has put it in my heart to help 10 random people with $10,000 each to support during this pandemic period. To retrieve yours then reply my personal email now: [email protected]

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Pastor Tyler Martins

>

>

Spammer

  • Subject: Re: Website Re-design and development!
  • On: Aug. 4, 2020, 3:19 p.m.

Hi John,  

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day! 

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 1:00 PM Ranjeet Mishra <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi John,
Please share your contact number and suggest some time slots as per your availability to schedule a meeting and discuss your requirement.
Looking forward to your reply
Have a nice day!
On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:51 AM James Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit busy now, but I am definitely interested. When can we talk?

James Smith

CEO, MNesty, LLC

On 29/07/2020 14:41 PM,  wrote:

> Hi John,

> Hope you are doing well.

> First of all, I would like to thank you for showing interest in our services. 

> Devstringx Technologies is a highly recommended IT company for Website Design, Custom Software Development, Mobile App Development, Ecommerce Development, Web Portal Development, Digital Marketing(SEO, SMO, PPC) and Automation Testing Services worldwide like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE and India. The company headquarter is based in Noida, India which identifies opportunities to craft web and mobile based solutions that help you to attain efficiency and accelerated business performance.

> Our service charge varies from project to project as per client requirements. So, can you please share your requirement to estimate cost.  

>

> For my company information, please visit website www.devstringx.com

> To build trust also check my client's reviews.      

>     Upwork - https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~010bddccbbd1bcf17a    Goodfirms - https://www.goodfirms.co/companies/view/10311/devstringx-technologies-pvt-ltd    Clutch - https://clutch.co/profile/devstringx-technologies    Website - https://www.devstringx.com/testimonials/

> Let me know in case you need any more details. I will be happy to share. If possible to connect on skype or on phone then please suggest some time slots as per your availability.

>

>

> Looking forward to your reply

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Ranjeet Mishra,

> Devstringx Technologies Pvt Ltd,

> G 32, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

> WhatsApp: 9311280698

> Skype: live:.cid.4bb7b41a05d95ae6

> Web: www.devstringx.com

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: John Smith <[email protected]>

> Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:53 AM

> Subject: Re: Website Re-design and development!

> To: Ritu Bhatia <[email protected]>

>

>

> Hello,

> That is very interesting! Could you elaborate? Do you have any details online I could look at?

>

> John Smith

> CEO, MNesty, LLC

>

> On 29/07/2020 02:19 AM, Ritu Bhatia wrote:

> > Hi,Hope

> > all is well! 

> > We provide professional web design and development solutions, tailored to suit my client's needs. I work with our clients to learn about their business and provide the right solution for their marketing goals.

> >

> > Specialists in:-

> > 1. UX/UI Design2. New Website Development3. Migration and Upgrades4. Website Maintenance5. Logo Design6. Backend / Custom Development7. All Software Developments8. Integration, Plugin and Widgets Customization9. Content & API Development10. All Web Solutions (Wordpress, E-commerce, Custom, etc,.)

> > If you're interested to Re-design or development of your website, please email me back. I'll be happy to share our portfolio, company info, and relevant past work examples.

> > I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Best & Regards,Ritu

> >  

>

>

--

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet Mishra,
Devstringx Technologies Pvt Ltd,
G 32, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
WhatsApp: 9311280698
Skype: live:.cid.4bb7b41a05d95ae6
Web: www.devstringx.com

--

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet Mishra,
Devstringx Technologies Pvt Ltd,
G 32, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
WhatsApp: 9311280698
Skype: live:.cid.4bb7b41a05d95ae6
Web: www.devstringx.com